PDA

View Full Version : the727kid = Bad transaction!

douglas.leejr
09-08-2009, 12:53 PM
I bought the Eclipse mids from him in this thread (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=425861)

I received them with the surround completely separate from the cone on both, it literally looks like someone has cut them with an exacto knife. He basically told me to **** off in our last PM's to each other when I only asked for my money back minus what he spent on shipping. He also hasn't responded to my last PM in 3 days. Here's pics from 4 different angles of 1 of the mids, the other is exactly the same.

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w279/blackwaterop/EclipseMids002.jpg

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w279/blackwaterop/EclipseMids003.jpg

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w279/blackwaterop/EclipseMids001.jpg

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w279/blackwaterop/EclipseMids004.jpg

jco1385
09-08-2009, 12:55 PM
:uhoh:

the727kid
09-08-2009, 12:55 PM
From the very first PM he sent me:

So $25 shipped for just the Eclipse mids? PayPal please.
adriandphillips@yahoo.com
Money sent as a Gift
Hey man I need your address
Still don't have these, tracking number?
Sorry bout that bro. 1z 94e 780 03 6516 0699 UPS
Well I got the mids but the surround is completely detached from the basket on both of them. It looks like someone used a razor or something,wtf?

I would like a refund, at least the amount not spent on shipping.
A razor on them? I didn't really exam them before I shipped them... but I know a razor has never been taken to them. Try CA glue to repair it.

Here's my issue with the refund.

1. I am pretty sure they were fine when I sent them. Worst case scenario, say they were "razor bladed"... I never stated a condition about the mids... which leaves me to issue #2.
2. You asked 0 questions about the mids in the first place, not a model number or size.. which made me sketch about the sale at first, but money is money, which leads me to issue #3.
3. How do I know your not suddenly trying to scam me out of $25? You have 220 posts... how many refs? I've done numerous smooth transactions on this forum, over 100 easily. In fact one this morning I met a person to sell some stuff. I don't do bad business, karma is a *****.
The model number was clearly visible in your picture so anyone can google it. The top of them was not clear in the picture. Ca glue will not work, I am telling you the ENTIRE surround, all the way around BOTH speakers, is cut down the middle. You scammed me and I want you to make it right before I post up here, and anywhere else you have a name on a forum (Caco, RoE, DIY, FLSPL, SS, CarDomain, LincolnForums, etc.)
I scammed you? I believe not my friend, like I said I've tons of transactions that went perfect, why would I scam someone over $20?

So basically you have proposed to me one option... give you a refund and you keep the mids. Good call.. I think that sounds perfect
They're not worth sending back unless you pay for them to be shipped back. I said give me back what was left after shipping if you read it.

douglas.leejr
09-08-2009, 12:56 PM
Now you can respond, funny how I had to wait 3 days for you to respond to my last PM but you respond here ASAP. Refund me $25 - shipping please.

the727kid
09-08-2009, 12:57 PM
I had nothing to say to you... your yet to propose to me a legitimate and fair solution.

douglas.leejr
09-08-2009, 12:58 PM
You didn't post my last PM to you 3 days ago:

They're not worth sending back unless you pay for them to be shipped back. I said give me back what was left after shipping if you read it.

douglas.leejr
09-08-2009, 12:59 PM
What's fair would be a FULL refund, you scammed me! You either didn't test/inspect something before shipping it or you sent me something that was fucked up on purpose! In either scenario you are a bad seller!

the727kid
09-08-2009, 01:00 PM
Funny how you made me a positive review thread about the good packaging and then the next day there is an issue.

If I was out to scam somebody... don't you think I would of scammed the other guy that I just sold a Kicker 2500.1 to, $25 isn't worth a bad rep.

douglas.leejr
09-08-2009, 01:00 PM
Funny how you made me a positive review thread about the good packaging and then the next day there is an issue.

Yeah, the packaging was great, later that day I had a chance to actually take them out and look at them, surprise!

CrispedUp
09-08-2009, 01:02 PM
Now you can respond, funny how I had to wait 3 days for you to respond to my last PM but you respond here ASAP. Refund me $25 - shipping please.

Is that really all you have to say? And why didnt you take a look at them while making the positive feedback thread, since thats what most people post their feedback about? i.e. condition of the mids

PIITB Wut Wut
09-08-2009, 01:03 PM
727 that was pretty shady

douglas.leejr
09-08-2009, 01:07 PM
Is that really all you have to say? And why didnt you take a look at them while making the positive feedback thread, since thats what most people post their feedback about? i.e. condition of the mids

I didn't take them out of the box until after I posted in his good feedback thread, sue me.

the727kid
09-08-2009, 01:09 PM
How would you know the packaging was excellent then?

duece212
09-08-2009, 01:09 PM
Did I read right? This is all over 25 bucks?

PIITB Wut Wut
09-08-2009, 01:10 PM
yep lol... still shady tho lol

99grandprixGT
09-08-2009, 01:11 PM
Did I read right? This is all over 25 bucks?

ya minus shipping so prob like 20......:crazy:

douglas.leejr
09-08-2009, 01:11 PM
How would you know the packaging was excellent then?

I opened the box and took one of them out, it was wrapped in a plastic bag, quit dodging the refund with your stupid questions.

douglas.leejr
09-08-2009, 01:12 PM
ya minus shipping so prob like 20......:crazy:

It's still a scam and a warning to others that he would scam you out of a lousy $20, sorry for warning others, my bad.

99grandprixGT
09-08-2009, 01:13 PM
It's still a scam and a warning to others that he would scam you out of a lousy $20, sorry for warning others, my bad.

im saying that he should give you the refund;) the amount should not matter a scam is a scam, but for 20 dollar if he really tried to scam you........

douglas.leejr
09-08-2009, 01:13 PM
im saying that he should give you the refund;)

It didn't read that way the first time, sorry.

BushJ311
09-08-2009, 01:14 PM
Stupid to even have to have this happen over such a small transaction. I would have inspected the mids before accepting money for them ( as seller) and let the buyer know the condition. You also should inspect them before you leave feedback ( as buyer)
I would expect a full refund after receiving them in that condition since they were not damaged in shipping. But minus ship is better than nothing.

the727kid
09-08-2009, 01:14 PM
I have no problem meeting you half on a refund. I am not giving you a full refund while you keep the mids.

PIITB Wut Wut
09-08-2009, 01:15 PM
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=351956&highlight=the727kid

weird.....

duece212
09-08-2009, 01:15 PM
im saying that he should give you the refund;)

same here, 20 bucks isn't worth fukn with, especially not worth getting your name drug through the mud. Refund and be done with it

sqhertz
09-08-2009, 01:17 PM
727 that was pretty shady

ex dos.

if it was only $20 (which is cheap for a set of working mids) , i would just refund the money , take it as a loss and avoid the headache.

:fyi:

douglas.leejr
09-08-2009, 01:18 PM
I will not "meet you halfway" you sent mids that are pretty much worthless and didn't inspect them before shipping. I am already being nice and saying keep the shipping, or you could pay me $25 + shipping for them back, those are the only 2 options I am comfortable with and others should agree.

the727kid
09-08-2009, 01:20 PM
K send me back the mids and you can have a full refund. Still think the mids were fine when they left my house but whatever... I can still make use out of them either way.

dave_damage
09-08-2009, 01:24 PM
note to self. Dont deal with either of these guys.

douglas.leejr
K send me back the mids and you can have a full refund. Still think the mids were fine when they left my house but whatever... I can still make use out of them either way.

There's no way I'm sending them to you before I have money in my PayPal account, I'm not stupid.

douglas.leejr
note to self. Dont deal with either of these guys.

You're not hurting my feelings any.

SomeGuyDude
09-08-2009, 01:28 PM
...can someone explain to me a) HOW that could happen to a mid, and b) WHY?

PIITB Wut Wut
09-08-2009, 01:31 PM
c) why u wouldnt disclose that when selling

djarmy2004
09-08-2009, 01:31 PM
I would say refund the money and the other guy send the broks **** back. It aint worth eithr of you getting your reps ruined over 20 lousy bucks

anj46907
09-08-2009, 01:34 PM
douglas...i highly doubt he scammed you over 25 dollars...

he offered the full refund, send his mids back

the fact that you want a full refund and refuse to give back the mids is making you look shady as hell because everyone knows those can easily be fixed. u send back the mids, he gives money back. its $25 stop acting like your bank account is hurting over this, and if it is i suggest you get something better then minimum wage work.

simple solution...send back his mids. he gives money back.

douglas.leejr
09-08-2009, 01:42 PM
douglas...i highly doubt he scammed you over 25 dollars...

he offered the full refund, send his mids back

the fact that you want a full refund and refuse to give back the mids is making you look shady as hell because everyone knows those can easily be fixed. u send back the mids, he gives money back. its $25 stop acting like your bank account is hurting over this, and if it is i suggest you get something better then minimum wage work.

simple solution...send back his mids. he gives money back.

If he pays for them to be shipped back + $25 I have no problem with that, I would have to have it in my PayPal first though. The easier option would be to just refund me $25 - shipping instead of wasting more money on these junk mids, wouldn't you agree.

Siding with the scammer is cool too though.

plugitin
09-08-2009, 01:43 PM
man, you spent 25 bucks on these, right? If so, thats all your entitled to getting back...dur

douglas.leejr
09-08-2009, 01:43 PM
anj46907, It's really none of your business if $25 is hurting my bank account or how much money my job pays btw, so **** off.

douglas.leejr
09-08-2009, 01:45 PM
man, you spent 25 bucks on these, right? If so, thats all your entitled to getting back...dur

Yeah, and if you read all my posts, that's all I want back unless he wants them sent back to him, then it's on his dime.

plugitin
09-08-2009, 01:46 PM
WTF? YOU PAID 25 DOLLARS!!! That is ALL you are entitled to getting back, and you send them back to him. You expect him to shell out more then he got for them when he included shipping in the price?

NewAgeKing
09-08-2009, 01:47 PM
Yeah, and if you read all my posts, that's all I want back unless he wants them sent back to him, then it's on his dime.

Quit being a cheap ***. Get your money back and send the guy back his speakers.... /end.

douglas.leejr
09-08-2009, 01:48 PM
WTF? YOU PAID 25 DOLLARS!!! That is ALL you are entitled to getting back, and you send them back to him. You expect him to shell out more then he got for them when he included shipping in the price?

If he wants paperweights sent back, he will have to pay my shipping, that's how it works when you get scammed.

jco1385

thats all he is trying to get back :fyi:

wtf are you reading?

douglas.leejr
Still waiting on the refund anyway so all this bullshitting about sending them back is worthless until he mans up with the refund!

plugitin
09-08-2009, 01:49 PM
thats all he is trying to get back :fyi:

wtf are you reading?

He wants 25 plus shipping, when he paid 25 shipped for them...

jco1385
09-08-2009, 01:51 PM
He wants 25 plus shipping, when he paid 25 shipped for them...

i see...

indeed this is true. it should be the exact same transaction in reverse...

plugitin
09-08-2009, 01:53 PM
i see...

indeed this is true. it should be the exact same transaction in reverse...

yes sir, it should be. This douglas guy is shady, posted a "great" feedback. then the mids are ****ed up. He wants more money back for them then what he paid...yeaah...

eutechnyx
09-08-2009, 02:00 PM
Im going to say,It looks like douglas cut the mids with a razor blade in hopes to get a full refund and repair them and get free mids.Im not going to say they couldnt have been screwed up when he received them but thats not so likely.Now if they were $150 and were damaged like that I would be pissed.Or maybe he cut some olds ones like that for the pictures? Either way I'd say if hes going to refund you then you need to send the items back in their current state no questions asked and just say screw it.Also I wish the seller (thekid) would have taken the casing off of them when he took the pics so we would know exactly whats going on and this problem would have never happened.

anj46907
09-08-2009, 02:01 PM
If he pays for them to be shipped back + $25 I have no problem with that, I would have to have it in my PayPal first though. The easier option would be to just refund me $25 - shipping instead of wasting more money on these junk mids, wouldn't you agree.

Siding with the scammer is cool too though.make a thread about it:rolleyes:

TurdFergueson2
09-08-2009, 02:06 PM
He sold the mids that cheap because he knew they were busted. He told on himself in his reply. Saying that he didn't inspect them before shipping is a fukin lie. 727 is a ****** seller for not testing them before shipping even if his lie is true.
And then the buyer sends good feedback before opening the damm box? Just Wow. He could have blamed you for messing up the mids being that you gave good feedback before inspecting them. But he messed that up with his reply to you.

It seems to be getting harder and harder to do good deals on here. Seller is trying to use his high post count and refs to speak for him. WTF does 727's 100+ transactions have to do with the fact that he boxed up something that he didn't test before he sold. **** like this happens when you don't CYA.

TurdFergueson2
09-08-2009, 02:08 PM
Im going to say,It looks like douglas cut the mids with a razor blade in hopes to get a full refund and repair them and get free mids.Im not going to say they couldnt have been screwed up when he received them but thats not so likely.Now if they were $150 and were damaged like that I would be pissed.Or maybe he cut some olds ones like that for the pictures? Either way I'd say if hes going to refund you then you need to send the items back in their current state no questions asked and just say screw it.Also I wish the seller (thekid) would have taken the casing off of them when he took the pics so we would know exactly whats going on and this problem would have never happened.

Seller admitted to not inspecting them, so if the buyer was trying to pull a fast one the seller has no way of confirming that they weren't cut up.

eutechnyx
09-08-2009, 02:10 PM
^^^I will have to agree with you,you are right,the seller should have completely inspected and even hooked some power up to the speakers before ever even posting them F/S.Hell even if Im selling something that i know is broken and I explain its broken,I will make sure one last time before I post it that it is still broken lol.

jadon087
09-08-2009, 02:17 PM
there so many ways this could have went. Seller didn't inspect them before shipping them huh? But he had to have atleast noticed it when he packaged them.

Buyer should post pics with username also to confirm that those are the mids.

Just dont know who to side with here but seller should make sure those are the mids he shipped and buyer shouldn't ship back until some kind of transaction is worked out with a third party holding funds until shipment is recieved.

TurdFergueson2
09-08-2009, 02:20 PM
there so many ways this could have went. Seller didn't inspect them before shipping them huh? But he had to have atleast noticed it when he packaged them.

Buyer should post pics with username also to confirm that those are the mids.

Just dont know who to side with here but seller should make sure those are the mids he shipped and buyer shouldn't ship back until some kind of transaction is worked out with a third party holding funds until shipment is recieved.

It's 25 dollars Brah. More abouth the "principality" than anything else

Toone
09-08-2009, 02:25 PM
I'm surprised I haven't been scammed on this site yet

jco1385
09-08-2009, 02:28 PM
I'm surprised I haven't been scammed on this site yet

pm me, i can help you out ;)

:sneaky:

jadon087
09-08-2009, 02:33 PM
Can we please have one scam free week.

KyleBechtold
09-08-2009, 02:42 PM
look.. If you pull something out and it was working I guarantee 90% or more people don't check after pulling em out. Mids don't separate there. doesn't happen they look like rubber in the pic to so something is up.. even if power was sent to em they would pull off the sides before tearing.. 727 is a good guy met him in person.

Why would he send all of the money and not get his mids back? even as cheap as they are.

silvercookie
09-08-2009, 02:46 PM
you can clearly see in the 2nd pic they arent cut up.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=425861

plugitin
09-08-2009, 02:48 PM

DING DING DING...727 seems like a stand up guy, and why would he do this all for 25 measly bucks? He would of noticed the mids were messed up by them just sitting there, and they look fine in the pics to me...

KyleBechtold
09-08-2009, 02:52 PM
even when they are pretty much sitting in the 3rd pic in here.. they look obviously cut.. i don't think adrian would have sent em out looking like that.. you wouldn't even need to "examine" them you would be able to tell when you put them in. I would think the buyer would see em too

silvercookie
09-08-2009, 02:53 PM
maybe a photoshop guy can clear up the pic a little bit.

snb778
09-08-2009, 03:01 PM
PEOPLE>....... this is why you post pics of the product you're selling!!

plugitin
09-08-2009, 03:03 PM
PEOPLE>....... this is why you post pics of the product you're selling!!

x2 and take pics of you unboxing the item, and testing it right away...

TurdFergueson2
09-08-2009, 03:07 PM

Can I see the pic you're looking at? The one I'm looking at proves nothing. All I see is a dark *** pic with some equipment in it. You can see the condition of the surrounds in that? I am unable to.

Then he said "I didn't really exam them before I shipped them" He has a group photo of all the **** he's selling, but he couldn't take a moment to examine the mids brfore shipping them off? That's just carelessness and is totally unacceptable to me Unless......... you're trying to pull a fast one. Guy knew those mids were bogus and was looking to make a fast buck . The one guy that vouched for him doing a f2f deal really proves nothing as well. He'd need some elephant nuts to *** a guy over in person.

silvercookie
09-08-2009, 03:08 PM
Can I see the pic you're looking at? The one I'm looking at proves nothing. All I see is a dark *** pic with some equipment in it. You can see the condition of the surrounds in that? I am unable to.

Then he said "I didn't really exam them before I shipped them" He has a group photo of all the **** he's selling, but he couldn't take a moment to examine the mids brfore shipping them off? That's just carelessness and is totally unacceptable to me Unless......... you're trying to pull a fast one. Guy knew those mids were bogus and was looking to make a fast buck . The one guy that vouched for him doing a f2f deal really proves nothing as well. He'd need some elephant nuts to *** a guy over in person.

the angle of the cut is near the top.
you can see in the photo there is not cut line, nothing is mis-aligned.

plugitin
09-08-2009, 03:12 PM
when taking that pic, he would of had to notice the cut in the WHOLE surround...

snb778
09-08-2009, 03:13 PM
gotta say... he has sold a lot of expensive equip on here.. been a member for 3 years... i dunno why someone would risk their rep on a $25 product

727... its worth you're rep givin him 25 bucks though either way you look at it unless proven innocent

plugitin
09-08-2009, 03:14 PM
gotta say... he has sold a lot of expensive equip on here.. been a member for 3 years... i dunno why someone would risk their rep on a $25 product

727... its worth you're rep givin him 25 bucks though either way you look at it unless proven innocent

IF he sends the mids back...

tRiGgEr
09-08-2009, 03:22 PM
Look.

Send this mids back. Issue a refund. You both loose on shipping. It's the nature of online shopping.

end story.

snb778
09-08-2009, 03:23 PM
why would he want them back?? he's not going to want to pay for shipping to get broken mids back

I Like Waffle
09-08-2009, 03:37 PM
What kind of ******* seller mistakenly sells mids that are completely cut around without "noticing" ?

TurdFergueson2
09-08-2009, 03:40 PM
I'd be pissed if the buyer did mess up the mids but he gave away that option to say fvck off when he admitted he did not examine them before he shipped.

But for 25 bucks with the rep 727 prides himself with, it would be best to try and make this go away. The fact that he said he did not examine them before shipping and that other **** about the buyer not asking enough questions about the condition leads me to believe he knew these mids were bogus.

tRiGgEr
09-08-2009, 03:47 PM
why would he want them back?? he's not going to want to pay for shipping to get broken mids back

The buyer pays for return shipping, as is normal for all online returns.

It's $25 bucks. No one should be crying over it. Just refund/return and this all goes away.

Be adults about it.

the727kid
09-08-2009, 03:52 PM
**** this thread got long.

I do admit I ****ed up by not examining them... honestly though I would of saw a tear that big before shipping, you can't miss it.

Anyways if you think I scammed this guy, believe what you want... Trust me if I was going to scam somebody, it definatley would of been on the ZX2500.1 I just sold for $500.. not a measley $25.

This situation has evolved into something it shouldn't of. Like Ferguson said, I pride my self on my reputation and $25 is not worth blowing a rep, especially when I have over $1000 of equipment still to sell.

Buyer will get a refund Friday when I get paid and I will expect him to send my mids back. If he doesn't **** it, $25 really isn't going to hurt me, apparently this guy is desperate for it.

CrispedUp
09-08-2009, 03:59 PM
**** this thread got long.

I do admit I ****ed up by not examining them... honestly though I would of saw a tear that big before shipping, you can't miss it.

Anyways if you think I scammed this guy, believe what you want... Trust me if I was going to scam somebody, it definatley would of been on the ZX2500.1 I just sold for $500.. not a measley $25.

This situation has evolved into something it shouldn't of. Like Ferguson said, I pride my self on my reputation and $25 is not worth blowing a rep, especially when I have over $1000 of equipment still to sell.

Buyer will get a refund Friday when I get paid and I will expect him to send my mids back. If he doesn't **** it, $25 really isn't going to hurt me, apparently this guy is desperate for it.

Until then, this thread should be locked.

I Like Waffle
09-08-2009, 04:04 PM
Poast

jco1385
09-08-2009, 04:12 PM
Until then, this thread should be locked.

well lock this bish up then

tRiGgEr
09-08-2009, 04:19 PM
I'm not going to lock it.

douglas.leejr
09-08-2009, 05:22 PM
Why would I send them back without a refund FIRST, so I can lose more money when he doesn't refund me, yeah, no thanks. And trust me, I have more positive feedback than him on other sites.

douglas.leejr
09-08-2009, 05:24 PM
http://myworld.ebay.com/douglas.leejr

CrispedUp
09-08-2009, 05:29 PM
having postive feedback doesnt mean anything. i could have 500 references on this site, and still scam someone.

tc3k101
09-08-2009, 05:30 PM
imo i don't think its about the money as you are trying to make it seem its more of the principal of the thing, you saying you didn't inspect them before shipping is just negligent on your part. i know who douglee is and he has been around the forums for a while now. doubt he would try to scam you on $25 mids

douglas.leejr
09-08-2009, 05:31 PM
Why would I cut the surround on some $25 mids and have to deal with a refund and shipping them back. If you seriously think I am trying to scam him you aren't thinking straight.

PIITB Wut Wut
09-08-2009, 05:31 PM
was a couple years ago but it appears he has pulled the same thing on other people before too....
sold a phone and didnt mention it wasnt unlocked.... BECAUSE NO ONE ASKED....

I wont personally deal with either of them.

item was in great shape however not unlocked when desc. said it was russell_wong007 ( 83) May-27-07 19:09
Reply by douglas.leejr (May-28-07 18:36):
Nowhere in description did it say the phone was unlocked. Look for yourself.

-- (#320110628960)

tc3k101
09-08-2009, 05:32 PM
Why would I cut the surround on some $25 mids and have to deal with a refund and shipping them back. If you seriously think I am trying to scam him you aren't thinking straight.

specially since you will be losing out money on shipping lol

vitveet
09-09-2009, 12:19 AM
I'd be pissed if the buyer did mess up the mids but he gave away that option to say fvck off when he admitted he did not examine them before he shipped.

But for 25 bucks with the rep 727 prides himself with, it would be best to try and make this go away. The fact that he said he did not examine them before shipping and that other **** about the buyer not asking enough questions about the condition leads me to believe he knew these mids were bogus.

x2, gotta check out the equipment you're selling! Should've stated that you didn't know the condition of the mids or something. Seems fishy.
BUT, for the buyer, he could actually have had a pair of these that were cut, then bought yours, not making it seem like the ones he got from you were cut....so basically he gets a working pair of mids and "trades in" his flawed pair.
I've seen that scam a few times around here. Gotta write down serial numbers these days!

V.

chereck04
09-09-2009, 12:44 AM
Not trying to be a ****, but what ever happened to "buyer beware"? Asking questions about the condition of an item you plan on buying is a generally accepted principle of forum shopping. The buyer could have saved himself a lot of trouble if he just asked about the condition of the mids or for some better pics of them prior to purchase. A buyer can typically smell a scam a mile away when they ask the right questions.

That being said, the seller could have looked them over and accurately described what he was selling. If nothing else he could have covered his *** by putting "condition unknown, sold as-is, no returns".

Overall this is a cluster****. If both parties exercised a little more common sense this whole situation could have been avoided.

Kern417
09-10-2009, 11:02 AM
He sent me a tracking number on 1 of the Kinetiks he sold and I should get it tomorrow. So far my transaction has gone fairly smoothly

douglas.leejr
09-11-2009, 10:46 AM
Bump for Friday.

douglas.leejr
09-11-2009, 12:22 PM
Just got the refund, finally.

the727kid
09-11-2009, 12:38 PM
Finally? I told you Friday. Man it is worth losing $25 to stop putting up with your ****. Bet I won't even see the mids back. Mods Lock this.

douglas.leejr
09-11-2009, 12:50 PM
Finally? I told you Friday. Man it is worth losing $25 to stop putting up with your ****. Bet I won't even see the mids back. Mods Lock this.

If you give me a return address you will.

Lambo911
09-11-2009, 12:55 PM
Ill beat this kids *** he has the same zip code as me. Give me his paypal email and I can figure out the rest

dbeez
09-11-2009, 12:57 PM
Ill beat this kids *** he has the same zip code as me. Give me his paypal email and I can figure out the rest

Dude get lost

tRiGgEr
09-11-2009, 01:05 PM

The only thing you beat is your **** across your dads ***.

STFU

hornedfrog1985
09-11-2009, 01:07 PM

eh, didn't you scam a bunch of people with your terrible box building skills?

BobbyDD
09-11-2009, 05:51 PM

No you won't. You should stfu before someone sends him your name and address. Your mma gloves won't be able to save you.:laugh: