PDA

View Full Version : Kmanian

daniel.lindsey
09-05-2009, 05:09 AM
Does anyone know how to get a hold of him? He owes me a good amount of money but I can't get a hold of him. I also messaged a mod but I don't think he got it. I didn't want to go public with this but it's getting ridiculous...and please don't tell me to keep it to pms

KyleBechtold
09-05-2009, 05:12 AM
hes in the caman(sp) islands.. you ain't seeing ****

daniel.lindsey
09-05-2009, 05:20 AM
I didn't ship to the Caymen Islands, I shipped to his other house/parents house in Tennessee. I'm like 95% sure he will pay, as 95% of this forum will say he's the most reliable guy ever. It's just been over a month since he arrived the sub I sent him, and he's been giving me the run around etc. VERY annoying

DUMPED
09-05-2009, 06:06 AM
of course everyone will come on here and vouch for him.
hell its only 1 month... come one, give the guy a break :rolleyes:
(hope you realize the sarcasm)

tc3k101
09-05-2009, 06:12 AM
he was on diyma a day ago

daniel.lindsey
09-05-2009, 06:14 AM
He's been signing on every other day on here but won't return my pms. I tried contacting JimJ but I don't think he got my pm...I asked if he could check into his account and see if he read any of them but he never got back to me.

daniel.lindsey
09-05-2009, 03:22 PM
Bump

ThatChevyGuy
09-05-2009, 03:24 PM
you're screwed.

daniel.lindsey
09-05-2009, 03:25 PM
Why do you say that? He's supposed to be one of the most reliable guys on the site?

mazdakid
09-05-2009, 06:10 PM
Why do you say that? He's supposed to be one of the most reliable guys on the site?

things change. maybe he was just building up a few refs so he could scam you

tapout
09-05-2009, 07:10 PM
your a ******* :fyi:

irony

tapout
09-05-2009, 07:11 PM
He's been signing on every other day on here but won't return my pms. I tried contacting JimJ but I don't think he got my pm...I asked if he could check into his account and see if he read any of them but he never got back to me.

No one can check other peoples PMs. Not even a mod.

daniel.lindsey
09-05-2009, 07:19 PM
No one can check other peoples PMs. Not even a mod.

Oh **** then. Well I guess I'll just wait to see if he ever pms me back or if someone has info on how to contact him in the caymen islands, not his tenn number

99grandprixGT
09-05-2009, 07:25 PM
so u shipped first without payment?

mobeious
09-05-2009, 07:28 PM
Fail

Xprime4
09-05-2009, 07:32 PM
I did a transaction with him and he's legit.

Don't pannick dude, he'll be back on you.

mobeious
09-05-2009, 07:34 PM
last i heard he was in a plane crash and someone hacked his account while he was being lowered into the ground

RAM_Designs
09-05-2009, 07:38 PM
I hard a hard time getting him to make me some tweeter pods for my truck(same as his) after I paid him 1/2 up front. Got excuses for a couple of weeks, then just asked for a refund...thankfully I got it.

RAM_Designs
09-05-2009, 07:39 PM

You're in on it, aren't you? :sneaky:

daniel.lindsey
09-05-2009, 07:50 PM
I'm sure that I will get the money, I know he's a reputable guy. Everyone who isn't familiar with Kmanian search his name on the Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum. I'm, for now, just seeing if anyone has a way of getting a hold of him in the Cayman Islands as its been over a month since it was received at the address I shipped it to. usps 03082690000136621988

tc3k101
09-05-2009, 07:52 PM

its been a month.................

DUMPED
09-05-2009, 08:01 PM
no worries... you're in good hands...lol
its only been A MONTH.... no need to worry :rolleyes:

NightDrifter05
09-05-2009, 08:05 PM
Wasn't he the guy who had all the problem's with UPS taking money from his account and always having issues with the IRS?

daniel.lindsey
09-05-2009, 08:40 PM
Wasn't he the guy who had all the problem's with UPS taking money from his account and always having issues with the IRS?

Yea, at least I also remember something like that

daniel.lindsey
09-05-2009, 08:40 PM
no worries... you're in good hands...lol
its only been A MONTH.... no need to worry :rolleyes:

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic lol, the :rolleyes: throws me off

daniel.lindsey
09-05-2009, 08:41 PM
so u shipped first without payment?

Yea, I shipped first w/o payment, because his list of refs is like a dictionary compared to mine.

daniel.lindsey
09-05-2009, 08:48 PM
Sorry for all the posts, here the last private message I received from him

**** dude, I am so sorry, I completely dropped the ball again. I will make the arrangements and get you your money. I am so sorry. I will sendo make $500 to make up for my BS.

That was on 8-21, and the last message received before that was

Lol if you haven't left yet, I meant you go to online transfers on online banking, then there is a selection for Outside the Bank which is just a transfer outside of your checking/savings where you can still transfer to another BofA account.

If you think it could be easier going to the bank though then go for it

Thanks

yep, I don't bank with BOA;)

That was received on 8-07. Since the 21st, he's been online like 4 different times (on profile, last online xx-xx-xxxx thing) and I haven't heard a word and have sent him like 3 pms. I messaged a friend of his and somewhat tried the mod option, both without sucess. So I decided to make a thread.

Macklessdaddy
09-05-2009, 09:08 PM
of course everyone will come on here and vouch for him.
hell its only 1 month... come one, give the guy a break :rolleyes:
(hope you realize the sarcasm)

you hit the nail on the head

Macklessdaddy
09-05-2009, 09:09 PM

it shouldn't throw you off
:rolleyes:=sarcastic:fyi:

DUMPED
09-05-2009, 09:11 PM

oh I was definitely being sarcastic bro.

its funny how certain people have a get to do whatever the f$ck I want card and get away with it Seems like there is an unspoken "clic" on here of who is allowed to get away with crap like this and not get flamed.

I guess this is one of those instances...

Macklessdaddy
09-05-2009, 09:20 PM
dude,will you stop hitting the nail.

DUMPED
09-05-2009, 09:23 PM
dude,will you stop hitting the nail.

sorry about that.
its hilarious, people on here who bust their asse$ on here to keep up a good REP and such and then you've got dirt bags that pull crap like this.

whats the point when certain people are allowed to get away with crap like this?????

Flipx99
09-05-2009, 09:24 PM
sorry about that.
its hilarious, people on here who bust their asse$ on here to keep up a good REP and such and then you've got dirt bags that pull crap like this.

whats the point when certain people are allowed to get away with crap like this?????

When will you realize that you are Candiandian, thus always FAIL?

DUMPED
09-05-2009, 09:27 PM
When will you realize that you are Candiandian, thus always FAIL?

nice try chump :laugh:

JL Audio
09-05-2009, 09:29 PM
**** when did kent move to the islands? lol.. very sucky to hear.. hope something gets worked out. I haven't talked to him since I've been back

daniel.lindsey
09-06-2009, 11:05 PM
I am bumping

JL Audio
09-06-2009, 11:07 PM
I am bumping

I see that :fyi:

daniel.lindsey
09-07-2009, 12:27 AM
Sent him a message on diyma with read receipt, he read it, and didn't respond and is now offline. WTF

Korn4Life
09-07-2009, 12:31 AM
Scammer?

daniel.lindsey
09-07-2009, 12:33 AM
I've been here a couple years, didn't post much mostly read, and he never seemed like one. At this point I don't know :/

bones22
09-07-2009, 12:37 AM
**** when did kent move to the islands? lol.. very sucky to hear.. hope something gets worked out. I haven't talked to him since I've been back

he had to move back down there earlier this year to get work since he wasnt getting any in TN. last time i talked to him was a couple months ago. i know he doesnt get online much these days.

daniel.lindsey
09-07-2009, 12:42 AM
he had to move back down there earlier this year to get work since he wasnt getting any in TN. last time i talked to him was a couple months ago. i know he doesnt get online much these days.

That's true, he gets on like once every couple days

bones22
09-07-2009, 12:50 AM
That's true, he gets on like once every couple days

i honestly dont know if he even has his own computer down there yet. he may be getting on using a phone or something. not making excuses though. if kent fucked up he will make it right.

daniel.lindsey
09-07-2009, 12:52 AM
i honestly dont know if he even has his own computer down there yet. he may be getting on using a phone or something. not making excuses though. if kent fucked up he will make it right.

Thanks its good to hear positive reinforcement or whatever, seems as though everyone else in the thread was against him which scares me.

KHARPS
09-07-2009, 12:56 AM
Thanks its good to hear positive reinforcement or whatever, seems as though everyone else in the thread was against him which scares me.

Kent is definitely legit. I bought a 1500d off him while he was going through the IRS thing. UPS lost it and instead of making me file a claim he sent me his personal 1500d and dealt with UPS himself. He's a real good guy and definitely not a scammer. Like some of the other guys have said, he'll make it right.

bones22
09-07-2009, 12:57 AM

hes a good guy. over the last year or so he did have some issues come up that were out of his control. between medical issues for one of his kids and then the govt reaching into his acct. for back taxes on a business he had. i wont go into to much detail but he was having a hell of a time. even then when issues came up he did come through for people. i know the times hes had issues hes always made them right as well as including extra stuff in the deal or sending some $ back

daniel.lindsey
09-07-2009, 12:58 AM
Kent is definitely legit. I bought a 1500d off him while he was going through the IRS thing. UPS lost it and instead of making me file a claim he sent me his personal 1500d and dealt with UPS himself. He's a real good guy and definitely not a scammer. Like some of the other guys have said, he'll make it right.

Thanks for the info (both times lol)

Coolwazabi
09-07-2009, 12:58 AM
he's local and if i remember he's hurting for money..

KHARPS
09-07-2009, 01:01 AM
Thanks for the info (both times lol)

No problem man.

bones22
09-07-2009, 01:02 AM
he's local and if i remember he's hurting for money..

hes been down in the caymans for quite a long while now

Macklessdaddy
09-07-2009, 12:35 PM
wow,I'm surprised the excuses took so long.:rolleyes:
but again it's only been a month so op will you be patient,you are jumping the gun oh and it was only a measly 500 bucks:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::roll eyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

BushJ311
09-07-2009, 12:42 PM
hes a good guy. over the last year or so he did have some issues come up that were out of his control. between medical issues for one of his kids and then the govt reaching into his acct. for back taxes on a business he had. i wont go into to much detail but he was having a hell of a time. even then when issues came up he did come through for people. i know the times hes had issues hes always made them right as well as including extra stuff in the deal or sending some $ back

Yea i had a deal with him during that irs deal and he sent me some cash back as it took a long time.

PsychoTheRapist
09-07-2009, 12:48 PM
Scammer?

It seems so.

Ctesibius
09-07-2009, 12:51 PM
over the last year or so he did have some issues come up that were out of his control......and then the govt reaching into his acct. for back taxes on a business he had.

How is the government taking the money they were owed for taxes he never paid on a business he owned "out of his control" :confused: If the guy was so far behind on his taxes that the IRS levied his bank accounts, that right there would scream shady-*** character to me.

It seemed like the guy had a "sorry I fucked up" thread on here every couple of months, and yet everyone was still jumping all over his **** about how great of a guy he was with comments like "Great guy! Refunded my money in full, only had to wait 2 months. Just give him a little time." Sorry, waiting 2 months to get refunded doesn't make him a good guy.

I'd never do business with him, I don't care how many nuthuggers he has.

Annnarbor84
09-07-2009, 12:52 PM
Buddy of mine sent something to him down in Miami:confused:

Annnarbor84
09-07-2009, 01:01 PM
How is the government taking the money they were owed for taxes he never paid on a business he owned "out of his control" :confused: If the guy was so far behind on his taxes that the IRS levied his bank accounts, that right there would scream shady-*** character to me.

It seemed like the guy had a "sorry I fucked up" thread on here every couple of months, and yet everyone was still jumping all over his **** about how great of a guy he was with comments like "Great guy! Refunded my money in full, only had to wait 2 months". Sorry, waiting 2 months to get refunded doesn't make him a good guy.

From my understanding one or his only one, kid is jacked up. I dont remember the condition, but lots of medical bills would deff get you behind on your taxes if indeed you had to pay.

Either way though, to not communicate is bullshit.

bones22
09-07-2009, 01:18 PM

It seemed like the guy had a "sorry I fucked up" thread on here every couple of months, and yet everyone was still jumping all over his **** about how great of a guy he was with comments like "Great guy! Refunded my money in full, only had to wait 2 months. Just give him a little time." Sorry, waiting 2 months to get refunded doesn't make him a good guy.

his taxes were paid at least thats what he thought. when you own a business and the irs decides to audit you and they tell you that they want more you will understand. he was paying it and the govt decided they didnt want to work with him on the payment plan so they reached into his bank account and took every cent owed. they didnt give a **** about his kid thats in and out of the hospital. the same way they dont care about anyone else. we have such a wonderful system setup for the govt to do whatever they want.

feel free to continue trolling and starting **** that you have no clue about though.

KHARPS
09-07-2009, 01:21 PM
I don't understand why people who've never done business with Kmanian are posting their OPINIONS in here. You clearly don't know his situation. Next time you want to share your thoughts type it into word so we don't have to read it.

Macklessdaddy
09-07-2009, 01:42 PM
I don't understand why people who've never done business with Kmanian are posting their OPINIONS in here. You clearly don't know his situation. Next time you want to share your thoughts type it into word so we don't have to read it.

You fuccing kids are so naive it ain't even funny,nothing wrong with backing up good people but when they are wrong then They are wrong

KHARPS
09-07-2009, 01:54 PM
You fuccing kids are so naive it ain't even funny,nothing wrong with backing up good people but when they are wrong then They are wrong

Nothing naive about me. I'm talking about the people who are randomly saying "scammer" and things like that. Something went wrong with our deal and he made it right within 24 hrs. I agree this is a bad situation but I also don't doubt he will make it right. I'm in no way gearing my comments toward the OP but to the people who like to jump into threads and make blind comments when they've never dealt with the guy.

Macklessdaddy
09-07-2009, 02:02 PM
Nothing naive about me. I'm talking about the people who are randomly saying "scammer" and things like that. Something went wrong with our deal and he made it right within 24 hrs. I agree this is a bad situation but I also don't doubt he will make it right. I'm in no way gearing my comments toward the OP but to the people who like to jump into threads and make blind comments when they've never dealt with the guy.

You have to realize that the people who are saying scammer is calling it like they see it.

Ctesibius
09-07-2009, 02:03 PM
his taxes were paid at least thats what he thought. when you own a business and the irs decides to audit you and they tell you that they want more you will understand. he was paying it and the govt decided they didnt want to work with him on the payment plan so they reached into his bank account and took every cent owed. they didnt give a **** about his kid thats in and out of the hospital. the same way they dont care about anyone else. we have such a wonderful system setup for the govt to do whatever they want.

feel free to continue trolling and starting **** that you have no clue about though.

So his inability to properly handle his accounting is not his fault? There are explicitly defined rules the IRS operates by. If you don't know or understand these rules, you hire someone to handle the accounting for you. If you don't abide by these rules and you get audited, the IRS will want what they are due. Still nobody's fault but his own.

And the IRS would rarily work out arrangements and then suddenly decide to not abide by them. What is much more likely is he made arrangements and then didn't hold up his end of the arrangement. So they took further action, i.e. levied his bank accounts. Again, no one's fault but his own.

I deal with these types of situations on a daily basis, and let me give you a clue. Everybody wants to blame someone else, and everybody wants to make it sound like they did nothing wrong or what they did wrong was much more minor than it was. Sorry that I don't fall for his bullshit. I would be very surprised if you had any special knowledge of this IRS situation which wasn't fed to you by Kmanian.....which means he is going to tell you only what he wants you to hear.

In other words, :fyi: You don't have as much of a clue as you would like to think you do.

Ctesibius
09-07-2009, 02:08 PM

It's amazing how a guy can stop communication for a month and all of the nuthuggers are still jumping in to defend him and make excuses for him.

KHARPS
09-07-2009, 02:10 PM
You have to realize that the people who are saying scammer is calling it like they see it.

That's exactly my point. It's not benefitting the OP at all when people randomly come in and say "scammer" when they have no clue about the situation. I'm not trying to downplay this at all...Kmanian definitely messed up. I was just trying to reassure him that Kmanian is indeed a good guy and will make it right like he's done in the past.

bones22
09-07-2009, 02:10 PM
So his inability to properly handle his accounting is not his fault? There are explicitly defined rules the IRS operates by. If you don't know or understand these rules, you hire someone to handle the accounting for you. If you don't abide by these rules and you get audited, the IRS will want what they are due. Still nobody's fault but his own.

And the IRS would rarily work out arrangements and then suddenly decide to not abide by them. What is much more likely is he made arrangements and then didn't hold up his end of the arrangement. So they took further action, i.e. levied his bank accounts. Again, no one's fault but his own.

I deal with these types of situations on a daily basis, and let me give you a clue. Everybody wants to blame someone else, and everybody wants to make it sound like they did nothing wrong or what they did wrong was much more minor than it was. Sorry that I don't fall for his bullshit. I would be very surprised if you had any special knowledge of this IRS situation which wasn't fed to you by Kmanian.....which means he is going to tell you only what he wants you to hear.

In other words, :fyi: You don't have as much of a clue as you would like to think you do.

alright princess we will leave it at that since you say i dont have a clue how the fed govt works. theres no reason to bring anyone else into this thread though. kent messed up for one reason or another on this deal and admitted it. he will make it right. as i said before continue to troll and start **** all you want. it will just make the OP's thread turn into more garbage than it already has become from people that have no clue about the deal or about kmanian.

bones22
09-07-2009, 02:11 PM
It's amazing how a guy can stop communication for a month and all of the nuthuggers are still jumping in to defend him and make excuses for him.

try reading all the previous posts again. nobody is nuthugging and saying kent didnt do something wrong. the people who have dealt with him including some that have had delays for whatever reason as saying he screwed up but will make it right.

KHARPS
09-07-2009, 02:12 PM

Nuthugger? You should stop using terms you've learned on car audio forums. More like sticking up for someone who's hit a rough patch who I know is legit. You should follow his lead and stop communication on here.

Annnarbor84
09-07-2009, 02:15 PM
Just because you have a good transaction with someone, does not mean the next guy is going to. So instead of defending Kman, why not just say my deal with him went smooth. It is complete bullshit to defend someone who is failing to communicate and has not delivered within a month.../thread

Macklessdaddy
09-07-2009, 02:15 PM
That's exactly my point. It's not benefitting the OP at all when people randomly come in and say "scammer" when they have no clue about the situation. I'm not trying to downplay this at all...Kmanian definitely messed up. I was just trying to reassure him that Kmanian is indeed a good guy and will make it right like he's done in the past.

How the hell can you say he will make it right,you THINK he will make it right,there has been many GREAT sellers end up going to **** and this very well could be one of those cases.

Macklessdaddy
09-07-2009, 02:16 PM
Just because you have a good transaction with someone, does not mean the next guy is going to. So instead of defending Kman, why not just say my deal with him went smooth. It is complete bullshit to defend someone who is failing to communicate and has not delivered within a month.../thread

true dat

daniel.lindsey
09-07-2009, 02:18 PM
How the hell can you say he will make it right,you THINK he will make it right,there has been many GREAT sellers end up going to **** and this very well could be one of those cases.

I hope not...KHARPS does have a point though

Annnarbor84
Nuthugger? You should stop using terms you've learned on car audio forums. More like sticking up for someone who's hit a rough patch who I know is legit. You should follow his lead and stop communication on here.

Bullshit, you no nothing, other than your deal with Kman went good. As far as rough patch goes, if he thought for a second he could not come through on the deal. Then he should have never agreed to the deal....

KHARPS

You guys should join a debate forum.

KHARPS
09-07-2009, 02:19 PM
Bullshit, you no nothing, other than your deal with Kman went good. As far as rough patch goes, if he thought for a second he could not come through on the deal. Then he should have never agreed to the deal....

You are a genius.

Ctesibius
09-07-2009, 02:24 PM
alright princess we will leave it at that since you say i dont have a clue how the fed govt works. theres no reason to bring anyone else into this thread though. kent messed up for one reason or another on this deal and admitted it. he will make it right. as i said before continue to troll and start **** all you want. it will just make the OP's thread turn into more garbage than it already has become from people that have no clue about the deal or about kmanian.

You guys are right, because nobody with a good reputation on the forums has ever scammed anyone. Oh, wait... :hilariou:

Perhaps you and bones should stop making excuses for the guy and tell him to handle his business. Or, perhaps if he hits this many rough patches in life he should stop doing business on a ******* internet forum until he is able to complete the transaction in a reasonable period of time. If he's persistently slow in taking care of things....guess what, he's not good at conducing business.

To the OP: I would tell you to quit ******* around with the jokers on here who will make excuse after excuse for the guy and start pursuing any and all legal avenues.

Annnarbor84
09-07-2009, 02:24 PM
You are a genius.

Then by all means please post your proof in regards to Kman being legit. And you "knowing" it. Face it all you have is your individual deal with him, and some feedback from some other people here on the forum:rolleyes:

KHARPS
09-07-2009, 02:31 PM
Then by all means please post your proof in regards to Kman being legit. And you "knowing" it. Face it all you have is your individual deal with him, and some feedback from some other people here on the forum:rolleyes:

I agree that just because someone who has a rep of being a good seller doesn't mean they won't eventually scam someone. And like I said before I'm not trying to downplay this situation at all. He was an authorized Sundown dealer, or at least that's what was in his sig, and has done many many flawless transactions on here so I'm going by my experience with him as well as many other people's experiences with him.
Not once did Bones nor I tell the OP to "chill out" or "calm down". I pm'd the OP with a person to contact to try and get in touch with Kent and offered him my personal experience with Kmanian as a seller. I don't see what was so wrong about defending the guy and saying he'll make it right? Anybody can blatantly throw their opinions around on here. Which is exactly what you're doing since you've never done business with Kmanian.

Annnarbor84
09-07-2009, 02:33 PM
I agree that just because someone who has a rep of being a good seller doesn't mean they won't eventually scam someone. And like I said before I'm not trying to downplay this situation at all. He was an authorized Sundown dealer, or at least that's what was in his sig, and has done many many flawless transactions on here so I'm going by my experience with him as well as many other people's experiences with him.
Not once did Bones nor I tell the OP to "chill out" or "calm down". I pm'd the OP with a person to contact to try and get in touch with Kent and offered him my personal experience with Kmanian as a seller. I don't see what was so wrong about defending the guy and saying he'll make it right? Anybody can blatantly throw their opinions around on here. Which is exactly what you're doing since you've never done business with Kmanian.

:laugh: It's your opinion he is going to make it right...

KHARPS
09-07-2009, 02:35 PM
:laugh: It's your opinion he is going to make it right...

Yeah I guess you're right about that one. Hopefully he makes it right so I don't look like a complete *** then.

KHARPS
09-07-2009, 02:36 PM
This is why I usually don't get involved in threads like this but I wanted to help the OP out. Not start an argument.

bones22
09-07-2009, 02:53 PM
You guys are right, because nobody with a good reputation on the forums has ever scammed anyone. Oh, wait... :hilariou:

Perhaps you and bones should stop making excuses for the guy and tell him to handle his business. Or, perhaps if he hits this many rough patches in life he should stop doing business on a ******* internet forum until he is able to complete the transaction in a reasonable period of time. If he's persistently slow in taking care of things....guess what, he's not good at conducing business.

To the OP: I would tell you to quit ******* around with the jokers on here who will make excuse after excuse for the guy and start pursuing any and all legal avenues.

yet again you show your *** in another post. ive said several times that i am not defending him for having a messed up deal. all ive said is he will make it right. anyone who has been on forums for any length of time knows **** good and well that taking legal action will be nothing more than a waste of time.

Macklessdaddy
09-07-2009, 03:20 PM
yet again you show your *** in another post. ive said several times that i am not defending him for having a messed up deal. all ive said is he will make it right. anyone who has been on forums for any length of time knows **** good and well that taking legal action will be nothing more than a waste of time.

you don't fuccin know that

Ctesibius
09-07-2009, 03:24 PM

And yet again you are showing your *** in yet another post. You don't know a ******* thing about when or if he will make it right. The only one who knows that is Kmanian.

And if you are truly interested in the OP being redeemed and not making excuses for or defending Kmanian you would not be discouraging him from doing the only thing that at this point, after a months time, seems reasonable for anyone in his position. And that is pursuing legal action, regardless of the success rate of such endeavors.

bones22
09-07-2009, 03:55 PM
And yet again you are showing your *** in yet another post. You don't know a ******* thing about when or if he will make it right. The only one who knows that is Kmanian.

And if you are truly interested in the OP being redeemed and not making excuses for or defending Kmanian you would not be discouraging him from doing the only thing that at this point, after a months time, seems reasonable for anyone in his position. And that is pursuing legal action, regardless of the success rate of such endeavors.

i cant spell it out for you anymore than i already have. i am not making excuses for kmanian. i was simply telling the OP that im sure it will be taken care of. if by some chance kent doesnt make it right i would be shocked considering the person he is.

legal action taken over sales on forums will end in the OP wasting his time. especially in this case where the person is in the caymans. let the OP and kmanian deal with it and take your trolling to a different thread.

Ctesibius
09-07-2009, 04:45 PM
i cant spell it out for you anymore than i already have. i am not making excuses for kmanian. i was simply telling the OP that im sure it will be taken care of. if by some chance kent doesnt make it right i would be shocked considering the person he is.

Nobody gives a **** about how shocked you might be. The only thing that matters is the OP getting his $$ or equipment back. You spouting off about how great of a guy Kmanian is, isn't accomplishing this any faster and actually can be harmful by giving the OP false hope and delaying him in taking the necessary actions that he should be taking. People with good reputations scam all the time on the internet. Your past experience with him is meaningless in this situation.

legal action taken over sales on forums will end in the OP wasting his time. especially in this case where the person is in the caymans. let the OP and kmanian deal with it and take your trolling to a different thread.

It would certainly be worthwhile if it was your money or equipment missing. Getting the police to knock on a relatives door (where ever the sub was delivered to) might be a great way to spark Kmanian into getting his *** in gear, or finding out how to contact him. Continuing to discourage efforts to collect what is due to the OP continues to show just how deluded you are towards the entire situation.

bones22
09-07-2009, 04:56 PM
Nobody gives a **** about how shocked you might be. The only thing that matters is the OP getting his $$ or equipment back. You spouting off about how great of a guy Kmanian is, isn't accomplishing this any faster and actually can be harmful by giving the OP false hope and delaying him in taking the necessary actions that he should be taking. People with good reputations scam all the time on the internet. Your past experience with him is meaningless in this situation.

It would certainly be worthwhile if it was your money or equipment missing. Getting the police to knock on a relatives door (where ever the sub was delivered to) might be a great way to spark Kmanian into getting his *** in gear, or finding out how to contact him. Continuing to discourage efforts to collect what is due to the OP continues to show just how deluded you are towards the entire situation.

the same goes for your opinion. you are doing the exact opposite of me telling the guy that kmanian has always come through in the past for everyone he has dealt with. you say we are giving false hope. all you are doing in trying to make the guy think he got bent over just to stir **** up.

OP just check past deals with kmanian and you will see that all end with the buyer/seller satisfied in the end. sorry about all the BS from Ctesibius thats shitting on your thread.

Ctesibius
09-07-2009, 05:58 PM
all you are doing in trying to make the guy think he got bent over just to stir **** up.

No, I'm telling him that's what could be happening because that is the mentality he needs to have. That is, unless you are going to refund the gentleman and wait for Kmanian to refund you. I mean, I don't know why you would have a problem doing this since Kmanian is such a stand up guy it's a guaranty, right?

So, bones, why don't you refund him and let Kmanian make it square with you at a later date?

OP just check past deals with kmanian and you will see that all end with the buyer/seller satisfied in the end.

Yes, and then ask me about all of the people on the various forums who had a mile long list of references, only to scam several people before they disappeared from the forums and stopped contact with all of their old associates :rolleyes:

daniel.lindsey
09-07-2009, 06:32 PM
I understand all points being made, but I'm gonna try and be optimistic on this one.

What really pushes me to not think he is scamming me on this is that he has done much bigger deals than just $450 (he said he'd send $500 for making me wait) and those went smoothly. If he wanted to scam someone I'm sure he could make a thread with a bunch of equipment for 2k+ and then scam everyone there. $450 is a lot of money, no doubt, but I'm just saying he could pull off a much higher scam on this site, so why just a sub worth $450? Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me...

I have looked at his feedback, and I do know that he is a repuatable guy, but when I sent first I just didn't expect that it would take this long to receive payment. I do know though (or at least at this point, hope) that he will get me the money someway or another.

Ctesibius
09-07-2009, 06:40 PM
I understand all points being made, but I'm gonna try and be optimistic on this one.

What really pushes me to not think he is scamming me on this is that he has done much bigger deals than just $450 (he said he'd send $500 for making me wait) and those went smoothly. If he wanted to scam someone I'm sure he could make a thread with a bunch of equipment for 2k+ and then scam everyone there. $450 is a lot of money, no doubt, but I'm just saying he could pull off a much higher scam on this site, so why just a sub worth $450? Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me...

I have looked at his feedback, and I do know that he is a repuatable guy, but when I sent first I just didn't expect that it would take this long to receive payment. I do know though (or at least at this point, hope) that he will get me the money someway or another.

:fyi:

Most of these high-reference "scammers" don't intend on scamming. They initiate several deals that due to various factors they aren't able to complete, and after a certain period of time they essentially fall off the face of the earth leaving those on the receiving end completely screwed. They didn't start out intending to scam anyone, but that's the way it ends up.

So I wouldn't base your success on the amount of the transaction.

Annnarbor84
09-07-2009, 06:59 PM
:fyi:

Most of these high-reference "scammers" don't intend on scamming. They initiate several deals that due to various factors they aren't able to complete, and after a certain period of time they essentially fall off the face of the earth leaving those on the receiving end completely screwed. They didn't start out intending to scam anyone, but that's the way it ends up.

So I wouldn't base your success on the amount of the transaction.

Headbussaboi comes to mind:laugh:

TurdFergueson2
09-07-2009, 07:06 PM
Op should request an IP check on Kmanian. He might be signing on with another name.

The guy does have a solid rep AS A SELLER. Can anyone really vouch for him as a buyer? Regardless of his stellar rep, it could look like he took advantage of a guy with no refs and a low post count by making him ship first. The IP check would help a little more.

Ed.Lester
09-07-2009, 07:14 PM

no you dumb ****. wrong. When the IRS audits your business (as has happened to me) they go through your records. If your records are in order (as any business's worth a **** will be) they wont take any extra.. simple as that. No, I don't care about his kid. Or his back taxes from his shady dealing/general idiocy. he owes the guy money.. his other issues are irrelevant. Not that i care if this guy gets his money, I honestly just needed to correct you there. to the op- good luck.

bones22
09-07-2009, 07:42 PM
no you dumb ****. wrong. When the IRS audits your business (as has happened to me) they go through your records. If your records are in order (as any business's worth a **** will be) they wont take any extra.. simple as that. No, I don't care about his kid. Or his back taxes from his shady dealing/general idiocy. he owes the guy money.. his other issues are irrelevant. Not that i care if this guy gets his money, I honestly just needed to correct you there. to the op- good luck.

feel free to send him a pm letting him know you dont care if his kid gets treatment and dies or not. i know it has nothing to do with you, me, or anyone else but thats pretty bad. people die sure but this is little kid.

you need to take time to read again as well. he was on a payment plan and the irs ended up taking what was owed rather than waiting on payments.

bones22
09-07-2009, 07:43 PM
Op should request an IP check on Kmanian. He might be signing on with another name.

The guy does have a solid rep AS A SELLER. Can anyone really vouch for him as a buyer? Regardless of his stellar rep, it could look like he took advantage of a guy with no refs and a low post count by making him ship first. The IP check would help a little more.

sold him my:
99z10
and traded him 2 of my CMASS UL12's in which case he came out of pocket for the trade and sent first even though we had already done several deals for thousands of dollars

Ed.Lester
09-07-2009, 07:51 PM
feel free to send him a pm letting him know you dont care if his kid gets treatment and dies or not. i know it has nothing to do with you, me, or anyone else but thats pretty bad. people die sure but this is little kid.

you need to take time to read again as well. he was on a payment plan and the irs ended up taking what was owed rather than waiting on payments.

Why would I pm and tell him that? It's right here.. kids die all the time- what makes his kid special? the irs doesnt renig on deals. he didnt hold up his end of the deal with them.. plain and simple.

OP- I know you wont (and sincerely hope it doesnt come to where it would even be an option, but if you do take a trip down to the caymans my family has a place there you are welcome to stay.. save a little cash:)

JL Audio
09-07-2009, 07:53 PM

bought 9+ dc lvl 2 15" subs off me, met a person he sent to come get them as he had something he had to do. Paid cash. I've bought/sold a ton of stuff to kent.

Annnarbor84
09-07-2009, 08:10 PM
sold him my:
99z10
and traded him 2 of my CMASS UL12's in which case he came out of pocket for the trade and sent first even though we had already done several deals for thousands of dollars

Again this is just your individual experience with him. Other peoples experiences are going to vary. But judging from your experience I would think he is legit. But one will never know really, until they get fucked, then it is to late:crap:

bones22
09-07-2009, 08:18 PM
Again this is just your individual experience with him. Other peoples experiences are going to vary. But judging from your experience I would think he is legit. But one will never know really, until they get fucked, then it is to late:crap:

i understand that. i was just answering a question that was asked of anyone.

Macklessdaddy
09-07-2009, 08:27 PM

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:and I will double it if he does:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ctesibius
09-07-2009, 08:58 PM
No, I'm telling him that's what could be happening because that is the mentality he needs to have. That is, unless you are going to refund the gentleman and wait for Kmanian to refund you. I mean, I don't know why you would have a problem doing this since Kmanian is such a stand up guy it's a guaranty, right?

So, bones, why don't you refund him and let Kmanian make it square with you at a later date?

So is this a no-go, bones?

Or will you defend that he is a dependable, stand-up guy only when it's someone else waiting on their :greedy: ??

bones22
09-07-2009, 09:10 PM
So is this a no-go, bones?

Or will you defend that he is a dependable, stand-up guy only when it's someone else waiting on their :greedy: ??

if i had the money yes i would have no problem at all doing it

kmanian
09-07-2009, 09:12 PM
Hey guys

I have not read this thread, but am here to say that daniel.lindsey is a very straight shooter. I have done him wrong and will pay him the $450 I owe him plus another $50 for the trouble.

He has been extremely nice about the situation and I have pushed it way to far. I will get into the details if necessary. but if you can take my word that my reason is valid but my communication has more than ******. He is at no fault what so ever!

I am living out of the country and will make arrangements to have the money to him by this Friday the latest.

Once again, I am the POS here, not daniel.lindsey

kmanian
09-07-2009, 09:14 PM
Bones, I just saw the post above and thanks for standing up for me, but I screwed up. the only thing I can do is admit it and try my best to make it right.

JL Audio
09-07-2009, 09:15 PM
Hey guys

I have not read this thread, but am here to say that daniel.lindsey is a very straight shooter. I have done him wrong and will pay him the $450 I owe him plus another $50 for the trouble.

He has been extremely nice about the situation and I have pushed it way to far. I will get into the details if necessary. but if you can take my word that my reason is valid but my communication has more than ******. He is at no fault what so ever!

I am living out of the country and will make arrangements to have the money to him by this Friday the latest.

Once again, I am the POS here, not daniel.lindsey

there you go.

kmanian
hes in the caman(sp) islands.. you ain't seeing ****

Wrong:crap:

Im in the Cayman Islands, and he is going to see **** ($500)

Blue Fury
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:and I will double it if he does:laugh::laugh::laugh:

you wont.

TurdFergueson2
09-07-2009, 09:18 PM
Well he is in this thread to hopefully put the seller's mind at ease.

kmanian
09-07-2009, 09:19 PM
I didn't ship to the Caymen Islands, I shipped to his other house/parents house in Tennessee. I'm like 95% sure he will pay, as 95% of this forum will say he's the most reliable guy ever. It's just been over a month since he arrived the sub I sent him, and he's been giving me the run around etc. VERY annoying

I am sorry! Honestly

kmanian
09-07-2009, 09:20 PM
things change. maybe he was just building up a few refs so he could scam you

ah ha, you got me pegged;)

kmanian
09-07-2009, 09:27 PM

get your cash ready:wow:

kmanian
09-07-2009, 09:29 PM

I am the same one.;)

daniel.lindsey
09-07-2009, 09:30 PM

Hooray!! $1000 to me now lol

Kent, pm or call me and we can work out details.

kmanian
09-07-2009, 09:31 PM
and my # is 345-326-4464

daniel.lindsey
09-07-2009, 09:32 PM
I tried calling that number, both with and without a 1 in front, could never get it to work

Macklessdaddy
09-07-2009, 09:47 PM

Nah,Read what I bolded,he said you would send 500 for making him wait,he didn't say you would send an extra 50 for making him wait 450+500=950

FatPat*da*Ratt
09-07-2009, 09:55 PM
I think Kent is a good person...

daniel.lindsey
09-07-2009, 09:58 PM

Nah,Read what I bolded,he said you would send 500 for making him wait,he didn't say you would send an extra 50 for making him wait 450+500=950

Very Clever Tony

http://blog.searchenginewatch.com/Jeff%20Bridges%20%28in%20Iron%20Man%29.JPG

daniel.lindsey
09-15-2009, 01:10 AM
Month and a half bump...Monday night and still no money

Macklessdaddy
09-15-2009, 01:20 AM
I'm surprised:rolleyes:

kmanian
09-15-2009, 01:41 AM
Just FYI, Because of the Tax issues here in Cayman I am limited as to what I can do with an account for 6 months. I have offered to send the money Western Union, they want some personal information I don't think is in the sellers best intrest. I have also offered to send the sub back with a Eclipse DD navi H/U or PDX 100.4 as a I am sorry for screwing up. The seller requested to get the money. I am trying my ****dest to find a way to get it to him.

Seriously if I was going to rip someone off, I would do it for a **** sight more than this sub.

SRim23
09-15-2009, 01:45 AM

if hes got that many problems and that many money issues then maybe he shouldnt be buying **** he cant pay for. if i buy something and someone trusts me enough to ship first, im **** sure going to make sure i return the favor and make sure i have that 500 bucks ready to send upon receipt of the product. especially when its my kid that needs my money... i could never see myself saying "sorry jr i bought another amp today so you cant get your operation....."

and on top of that dodging all attempts at communication. at least if he kept sending messages updating the guy telling him the situation i might give him some slack... but hes being a d bag through and through.

KyleBechtold
09-15-2009, 01:46 AM
Just FYI, Because of the Tax issues here in Cayman I am limited as to what I can do with an account for 6 months. I have offered to send the money Western Union, they want some personal information I don't think is in the sellers best intrest. I have also offered to send the sub back with a Eclipse DD navi H/U or PDX 100.4 as a I am sorry for screwing up. The seller requested to get the money. I am trying my ****dest to find a way to get it to him.

Seriously if I was going to rip someone off, I would do it for a **** sight more than this sub.

do you have someone you can trust over here? like family or w.e?

kmanian
09-15-2009, 01:53 AM
if hes got that many problems and that many money issues then maybe he shouldnt be buying **** he cant pay for. if i buy something and someone trusts me enough to ship first, im **** sure going to make sure i return the favor and make sure i have that 500 bucks ready to send upon receipt of the product. especially when its my kid that needs my money... i could never see myself saying "sorry jr i bought another amp today so you cant get your operation....."

and on top of that dodging all attempts at communication. at least if he kept sending messages updating the guy telling him the situation i might give him some slack... but hes being a d bag through and through.

OK smart ***,

I haven't been dodging communication, I work for a construction company here in Cayman, I am doing a job on one of the Islands here that was torn apart from hurricane Paloma, cell service is sketchy at best. I have been in contact with the OP when communications are available, typically via text. get your story straight from the OP.
Secondly, The only way I made enough to keep my sons medical bills paid for the last 6 months was dealing in car audio!

So before you start the "d bag" crap get the full story!

kmanian
09-15-2009, 01:56 AM
do you have someone you can trust over here? like family or w.e?

I am working on getting my father the money so he can send it over to him, it is just a bunch of loops to jump through to get a simple thing done. I hate the fact that I dropped the ball for so long, and put the OP through this. He will get his money and I will do my best to make him happy at the end. He seems to be a very reasonable guy.

kmanian
09-15-2009, 01:57 AM
Im out, early start tomorrow!

thanks Daniel for keeping you cool

SRim23
09-15-2009, 02:04 AM
OK smart ***,

I haven't been dodging communication, I work for a construction company here in Cayman, I am doing a job on one of the Islands here that was torn apart from hurricane Paloma, cell service is sketchy at best. I have been in contact with the OP when communications are available, typically via text. get your story straight from the OP.
Secondly, The only way I made enough to keep my sons medical bills paid for the last 6 months was dealing in car audio!

So before you start the "d bag" crap get the full story!

well lets see. the info from the OP said its been a month, you log on but never respond to PM's. he even sent you a pm on diyma, which you had been posting from during that time, and his pm receipt said you read it but he got no response. that sounds like dodging to me right? i mean even if you didnt have the money a message saying money is still tight and you are doing your best to get it to him is better than nothing. the OP seems pretty reasonable and even that would of probably prevented this thread.

and your friends on here are saying you have alot of money problems so purchasing a 500 dollar amp, getting the OP to ship first, and knowing you cant pay for it seems like a D bag move to me.

so it sounds like i am getting the facts and the full story. although its a sad story, im sorry your son is ill, but bottom line is none of that is the OP's fault. when you made the decision to say send me that amp the 500 bucks should of been sitting and ready to send. thats all im saying.

KyleBechtold
09-15-2009, 02:07 AM
I am working on getting my father the money so he can send it over to him, it is just a bunch of loops to jump through to get a simple thing done. I hate the fact that I dropped the ball for so long, and put the OP through this. He will get his money and I will do my best to make him happy at the end. He seems to be a very reasonable guy.

can you put money in paypal? I know you had issues with them before but that is kinda untraceable? put it in there have your dad take it out and send it to him?

Blue Fury
09-15-2009, 02:08 AM

Nobody thought that but you because the 500 mentioned is what kmanian was going to send (if he hasnt already). Only you interpreted that as an additional 500 on top of the 450. Why are you so negative towards kmanian? He's here and trying to make things right.

kmanian
09-30-2009, 12:56 AM
Things are all good, OP has his money and we are moving on. As I said before it is not the OP's fault in any way at all. He has been totally awesome, and I thank him for it.

2critical
10-01-2009, 02:26 AM
Just saw this as I do not get on this stupid a$$ forum much anymore. Kmanian is the best. So in the future, if you have any ? about him I will step up for sure. We sent him some comps before we even knew him. Before he paid. He paid ASAP and I would sell/buy from him in a minute without hesitation. Kman how is that little boy doing? Think/pray about you and your family often. Hope to meet you someday. Good luck

Annnarbor84
10-01-2009, 03:27 AM
Just saw this as I do not get on this stupid a$$ forum much anymore. Kmanian is the best. So in the future, if you have any ? about him I will step up for sure. We sent him some comps before we even knew him. Before he paid. He paid ASAP and I would sell/buy from him in a minute without hesitation. Kman how is that little boy doing? Think/pray about you and your family often. Hope to meet you someday. Good luck

This was your experience with him. And I think it has been mentioned before, everyone has different experiences no matter how "reliable" the seller is....

Macklessdaddy
10-01-2009, 03:32 AM
This was your experience with him. And I think it has been mentioned before, everyone has different experiences no matter how "reliable" the seller is....

don't waste your breath bro,these clowns don't get it.No matter what the person did if their transaction was good then the seller is all good

kmanian
10-01-2009, 07:35 PM
To the supporters, thank you! to the haters, I hope if and when you run into troubles, and your intention is not to rip anyone off, you have someone as awesome as the OP to deal with, someone that lets you come through. To to OP, thank you.

End of story!

JL Audio
10-01-2009, 08:26 PM
I miss you kent! :'(