PDA

View Full Version : PC Parts: Cases, mobo, ram, cpu, video, keyboard

bass_lover1
09-02-2009, 01:36 AM
Got some parts lying around that I'd like to sell off.

Two cases:
One is an Apevia X-Dreamer II. Great shape, comes with an Antec 480 PSU 35 bucks + shipping
Second is an Apevia q-pack2 used for about two months. It's a 95 dollar case, comes with everything I got with it, which is PSU and hardware. I'll have to double check the hardware but I should have all of it. 50 bucks + shipping

CPU/MOBO/RAM combo:
epox mobo, 1GB Mushkin DDR3200, 3700+ AMD Clawhammer CPU. The CPU is the top of the line 754 socket based AMD chips, only 754 CPU with 1MB L2 cache, cost me over 200 bucks for it. Would be a great replacement for an aging system, and you don't have to spend a lot of money. Does not have onboard video, but luckily I have a video card I'd be willing to sell as well. 75 shipped for the combo.

Video Card:
ATi x800Pro that is hardware modded to an x800XT PE. Hardware modded meaning there is a diode soldered to the board, which is secured with silicone to an aftermarket cooler that I do not recommend removing. AGP interface, works perfectly with the above CPU/RAM/Mobo combo up above. 50 bucks shipped by it self, or 25 with the above combo.

Keyboard
Logitech keyboard, few years old, a little dusty but works great - 10 bucks shipped

I'm willing to negotiate on all the prices, if you buy a few items together I'll work with you on the prices. If you're interested in something but don't like the price, send me an offer and we can work something out.

If any more info is needed just let me know. I'll get pictures on request, this stuff is scattered through my house, I'll take pictures if someone forces me too :)

EDIT: Updated the prices a bit. Was going to use the PSU from the Q-pack case in my new build, but it wont work, so I'm going to be selling that along with the case, and I adjusted the price accordingly. I've also decided to sell the Antec PSU with the X-dreamer case, it wont work with anything else I'm using currently. Price separate was 25+ shipping and 20 shipped, now it's 35+ shipping for both.

If you want the X-dreamer case along with the combo I have, I'll let everything go for 125+ shipping. That includes the case, PSU, mobo, CPU, RAM, and video card. Hell, I'll even throw in the keyboard for free on that.

I need this stuff out of my house, hence the low prices.

mazdakid
09-02-2009, 07:21 AM
id like some pics of the cases

mazdakid
09-02-2009, 10:37 AM
Maybe the combo too

bass_lover1
09-02-2009, 11:12 AM
I sent you a PM.

Just an FYI:

The X-Dreamer case accepts both ATX and mATX motherboards, the Q-pack is mATX only, so the combo will not fit the q-pack case.

bass_lover1
09-02-2009, 11:51 AM
Sent you an email.

bass_lover1
09-08-2009, 04:27 PM
To the top, with some pricing updates.

King_corral
09-09-2009, 10:19 AM
pics of cases ive got Asus P5N32 Sli Premium Motherboard is this going to fit? any pcie video cards or ddr2 ram?

bass_lover1
09-09-2009, 02:53 PM
pics of cases ive got Asus P5N32 Sli Premium Motherboard is this going to fit? any pcie video cards or ddr2 ram?

I have a sale pending on both cases but if they fall through I'll send you pics. I also only have for sale what is listed, sorry.