PDA

View Full Version : Deal between Dennit469 and nick06tc

dennit469
09-01-2009, 05:18 PM
sold him a sax 125.2, shipped today, september 1st 2009, had problems at ups and post office because of him living in guam which stalled me from yesterday, they said 70 dollars to ship and i went back today to just ship it anyway for the amount of 70 dollars and turns out theres another service that was 28.67 to ship to him. so it shipped today, i have receipts, and delivery signature confirmation slip AND shipment to another country form. all that im going to scan and message to him. with this service theres no tracking number so i hope all goes well since i have the signature confirmation payed for as well. they said 10-12 days, so we shall see. trying to get my rep up so here it is, got other things i would liek to sell hopefully this works.

99grandprixGT
09-01-2009, 05:22 PM
good luck.......so u end up going with the 28 dollar shipping?

dennit469
09-01-2009, 05:49 PM
i sure as hell wasnt only pocketing 70 dollars out of the deal haha so yea i went with the 28 dollars shipping. the only downside is the no tracking number.

vitveet
09-02-2009, 01:45 AM
Good luck with it bro! Guess you could use the good feedback and trust of members here!
You def. have good intentions you just have to try harder, like you're doing here.

V.

Vegas WRX
09-06-2009, 07:34 AM
Well, let me give my side of the story on all of this. I will post PMs so its not he said she said.
I initially read and commented about the sale on: 08-27-2009, 09:51 AM

Will you ship to 96929? Its Guam (us territory) I am military with USPS zip code.
He told me he was in school and to check shipping costs. So I did, THROUGH USPS, NOT UPS. Thats where the issues are. I did not know the dimensions so I estimated on USPS and sent him this:08-27-2009, 10:34 AM

If it doesnt fit in there, parcel post for GUESSING SIZE of, 10lbs, 15inches by 15 inches by 5 inches is $16.77.
And I doubt its that large!!
So he then posts this, aggreeing to ship it where ever with shipping included: 08-27-2009, 03:21 PM

fu*ck it 140 and its sold to whoever, shipped where ever, ive got tickets to pay and need it gone, plus i dont have a car at the moment and probably not for a few weeks so its up for grabs

It then goes to PMs. This is in response to me estimating less than $20 THROUGH USPS 08-27-2009, 01:45 PM

If you are willing to ship to me, I am HIGHLY interested. I just bought a 1200d, from another fs thread on this forum a few minutes ago, and these will match.

I am in afghanistan and have to get to bed, so if you give me the go ahead, I will paypal you in the morning my time, so about 8 hours from now, your time.

I have a confirmed PAYPAL adress. The other one I purchased he figured out to be $20 to ship to me, but its a larger amp, so yours should be much lower as I posted earlier.

Let me know.

Nick
yea thats fine, i would HAVE to do paypal cause i jusrt got scammed out of 500 dollars with my sub and amp cause i shipped first.
paypal RIGHT NOW so i can get it off TODAY. if you are 100% ill reply back and ill give my paypal adress to send it to
We PMed back and forth a few times making sure all was good. Mainly about time difference and about if it was still available. Then is when it gets interesting. HE SAYS IT WILL SHIP IMMEDIATELY.
This is at: 08-27-2009, 10:48 PM

wow our times are very different, anyway, when you get this my paypal is [email protected], ill have it out as soon as i recieve payment but please work with me cause our times are different.
This was on thursday. Not the times are my local time. So push them all back I think 8 and a half hours. So it was mid day thursday.
I PAYED HIM THROUGH PAYPAL at Date:
Aug. 28, 2009
Time:
04:38:29 PDT
IN THE NOTES SECTION OF THE PAYMENT, I WROTE THIS. READ THE LAST LINE OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Note:
Sold by: Dennit469
Sold to: Nick06tc
On: Caraudio.com
Thread: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=427864&page=2

Thank you sir let me know when it ships and tracking and all.

SO THIS WAS PAYED FOR VERY EARLY FRIDAY MORNING. I pmed him letting him know I payed: 08-28-2009, 06:40 AM
A few hours later, he contacts me with: 08-28-2009, 09:06 AM

Ok ill check paypal when I get home from schoo

24 hours goes by, and no contact from him. I dont know about you, but school isnt 24 hours long. But I am not pissed. EVEN THO HE TOLD ME IT WOULD SHIP SAME DAY.
So I contact him, and he finally responds to me: 08-29-2009, 12:26 PM

Ok ill check paypal when I get home from schoo

You got the money? What is the status on shipping?

I just read a thread and now it has me concerned.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=427169&page=4

Please get back with me asap with tracking information.
no dude theres no worrys, me and V just had a rough transaction, no reson to be concerned, i wasnt able to check my stuff on here till just now, and shipping info will be givin shortly, it will be mailed off today or tomorrow at latest.
Now this is all late friday night early sat morning for him. So I respond back with this on Saturday:08-29-2009, 12:53 PM

I read th thread with V and saw it was resolved. So I trust all will go well with this, but being so far away and my money out right now, you have to see it froma buyers standpoint.
Please mail it today. East Coast time you still have time to mail it today. Tomorrow, places are closed.
As long as I have a tracking number by the time I wake up monday morning I am not concerned. If I dont have one by monday morning my time, then I will be concerned and deal with it through paypal if need be.
I trust you will send it, but I dont have time to go back and forth.

I am looking forward to having it for when I get back in a few weeks and building my system. Cars and car audio is all I have to keep me sane while so far from my family.

Nick

THAT IS WHERE I GAVE A DEADLINE. Even tho he already said it would ship the same day I payed which was friday. So he already missed one deadline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO I TELL HIM, SHIP IT TODAY OR REFUND. NO EXCUSES
The excuses will begin soon. 08-29-2009, 01:05 PM

ill print shipping label today through paypal, so you should get an email with tracking number in it.

Just printing the label doesnt mean it is shipped. I want it sent today. The post office closes in 2 hours for your time. Are you GUARANTEING IT WILL BE SENT TODAY?

If it is not sent today, I would like a refund.
yes it will be sent today, i hope to try and get there before 6 they close at 630 at least ups does here. but if i get there after 6 the tracking number will nto work untill tomorrow around 6, but yes i will have it out today

So that is saturday, HE PROMISES IT WILL BE SENT. Even when I told him if it doesn't get sent, to refund me. WELL IT DIDN'T GET SENT. AND I DIDN'T GET REFUNDED.

So I think about it and PM him again. Telling him that UPS is to expensive and to use USPS. ANd that if it doesnt ship, for any reason, to REFUND ME

You need to send it USPS, not UPS. I mean you can send UPS if you want, but I think it will be more expensive.
We have been PMing for 30 minutes now, you could have went and sent it by now. Word of the wise, GO NOW AND SEND IT. When selling stuff on forums, there are no excuses. And by you going around 6, you risk not making it in time. When you sell something it is up to you to send it as quickly as possible. So go send it now and the tracking will be up.

Either way you send it, I don't care, as long as it is sent today!!! If not, I want a refund. Doesn't matter what your reason is for it not getting sent today, that is the way it works. As long as it goes out today, and I have tracking info, all is good and I will post up that it was a good sell. If it is not sent today, then I need a refund.

Thanks!

HE COMES BACK A FEW HOURS LATER, FROM UPS!!!!!!!! WITH EXCUSES. And he doesnt refund me. 08-29-2009, 05:20 PM

ok so i just went to ups and they said the adress is invalid, there was one similer but i didnt want to ship this valuable amp to the wrong place, please check your adress and confirm me its right

Michelle Alessi
1517A Midway Dr
YigoGU
United States

that came from paypal, if you have any questions man im always open for a call 803-645-7080, i know your not in the US but maybe your wife or someone could contact me, or you could, however you want to do it, but i DID go to ups around 5 and had a few other errands to run while i was out, thats why im just now getting back to the comp, the nearest ups store in like 10 minutes away from me, oh and im never dealing with usps again, i hate there service, thats why im using ups

I respond that I am sick of excuses. Send it USPS and provide the info immediately, or refund me immediately.

That is where everything I order goes to. But I NEVER EVER use UPS. I ALWAYS use USPS because it is cheaper and gets there faster.

Make sure it gets out and you pm me immediately with the info. If for some reason something goes wrong, I dont care what it is, refund me. No excuses this time. Ship or refund.

Nick

So he now promises me it will be shipped monday, with tracking and I will have the info by 6pm.: 08-30-2009, 07:52 PM

haha bro calm down, im not giving excuses, i went to ship it and they tell me the place i wasnt to send it to doesnt exist? i cant control that dude, sorry. today is sunday and ups and post office is closed. ill take it tomorrow when i get out of school. expect a pm from me around 6 with a tracking number from either usps or ups. done deal.

He has now lied many times. And missed many deadlines, and still hasn't refunded me. Even tho I told him on friday that he needed to if for ANY reason it didn't ship.

Alright. So now its sunday. I am in the military and run Convoys and do missions in souther afghanistan. I have to be up early Monday morning to head out for a planned 4 day mission. We dont have internet on the road, but we sometimes stop in at FOBs and I check my email. So I let him know that and respond to his thread.: 08-30-2009, 08:37 AM

Dennit...where are you? I go out on mission in 12 hours and will be gone for 4 days. I need to know that I don't have to be worrying about this. Please contact me with tracking information.
If it is not shipped FIRST THING monday morning, I want a full refund monday. If I don't have tracking or refund by monday, I will have to open up a claim.

IT DOES NOT GET SENT ON MONDAY LIKE HE PROMISED
HE DOES NOT REFUND ME LIKE I TOLD HIM TOO

Vegas WRX
09-06-2009, 07:35 AM
So on tuesday he respinds to the thread that he shipped it but there is no tracking. But he says he will send me scans of the receipt and all of that stuff. 09-01-2009, 04:01 PM

it was sent with delvery signature required and since you said the shipping was only 20 dollars and it wasnt (70) i had to use the service from usps that takes 12 days. i will scan the form i had to fill out at post office to be able to send to you because of guam country bs. anyway i got my copy that the lady gave me at the desk, i asked her what the tracking number was and she said this service didnt have one, the only one that did was the 70 dollar express mail, and at that it sill costed 30 dollars. you have a pm with scans bud.

WHY DIDNT YOU SEND ME THE SCANS, WHEN IN THIS MESSAGE IT SAYS YOU DID?

On wed I return back to main base after a hell of a trip that could only be explained by making a movie of it. And I find no scan, and ZERO proof of shipping: 09-02-2009, 08:56 AM

WHERE IS MY ****ING PM??

Its funny they wouldn't give you tracking, I got it from the other guy that I bought from on the same exact day!!!!!!!!!!!!!And it was the 12 day that I quoted for the $20

TWO DAYS GO BY AND HE WONT CONTACT ME. SO I TYPE THIS: 09-03-2009, 09:27 AM

Well, you passed many deadlines AND STILL HAVE NOT CONTACTED ME!!!!
You said I would have tracking by friday. Didn't happen.
You said you tried to ship it saturday by UPS, I told you to use USPS. It didnt happen because UPS didn't recognize my CONFIRMED PAYPAL address. So not shipped saturday.
You said you would have tracking to me by 6pm Monday. DIDN'T HAPPEN.
You said you had to ship it USPS due to costs (I told you this from the get go when you agreed to sell to me).
You said you couldn't afford to put tracking on it, not my fault, my paypal note says tracking is required.
You said you would PM me pictures of the receipt showing ti shipped. DIDNT HAPPEN.

You have lied to many times to me! You haven't even been online since 1 Sept. Knowing you had this issue at hand. I tried to open a dispute through paypal but I must wait 7 days from purchase. You payed 28 August. You have 1 more day to make this right.

To make it right, I want a FULL refund and I will repay you IF I RECEIVE IT.
You now have another 24 hours to make this right. I have given you many chances, I am done after this. This is non negotiable, and as soon as I can open a paypal dispute, I will be, unless I receive the refund first.

(I am PMing this to you as well)

I am now pissed. I send multiple PMs asking where he is. And no responses.
He finally responds back on Friday telling me he didnt want to waste his time hooking up a scanner because I siad I was going to be away from the comp for 4 days. Well then why did you tell me you sent a pm with the scans, IF YOU DIDNT?
09-04-2009, 12:13 AM

you went on mission for 4 days so why waste my 30 minutes hooking up scanner if you wernt even gunna check it till now, im sorry but that was your fault living in guam and if shipping was 70 dollars with tracking number and you wanted to pay it, then so be it but that was the cheapest way out besides the 30 dollar service which was MORE than what you originally quoted, all i can say is, your amp is on the way bro, im not refunding jack ****, i am confident it will arrive and you will be satisfied, and yea, not trying to hit you wrong but your adress couldnt have been confirmed, i first tried printing a label online with ups and thats when i first got the error of your adress being boguss, i took it to ups store, they didnt recognize it either, so i go to usps and all goes well but service with tracking number is 70 dollars, i leave, go home and check my inbox and you say your on leave or whatever for 4 days so i sure as hell wasnt waiting for you to get back to me for an answer so i do what think is best and ship it with the service thats 30.00, be happy, you still got a sax 125.2 for dirt *** cheap, and if shipping was 70 dollars i sure as hell wasnt only gaining a profit of 70 dollars. ill get your scans to you sometime tomorrow, expect it around 2 my time. im going to bed. im sorry you think im a scamming jew because of other people on this forum, all i can say is amp is on its way and hopefully your adress is right. open a dispute if you want to i could care less, youll be the one proven wrong when it gets to your door step.

You should have sent it because you said you would.
He finally send me PART of the info he promised me on late friday. 09-04-2009, 01:11 PM
I opened a dispute through paypal because he still didnt provide tracking or a receipt.
And the rest of the convo was done in the thread. You can read it here:
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=427864&page=3

He finally provided a receipt on Saturday. A full 5 days after he told me he did.

I WILL USE MY NEXT POST TO SUM THIS UP AND GIVE MY OPINION. So far I have only provided facts, backed up by our PMs.

Vegas WRX
09-06-2009, 07:41 AM
Alright, so there it is, VERY LONG.

To sum it up.
1. I payed on Friday 29 August
2. He promises Shipment that day
3. I tell him to use USPS, I live in Guam. I am in Afghanistan.
4. He doesnt ship friday.
5. He tries to ship Sat THROUGH UPS
6. They say the adress doesnt work.
7. I tell him ship monday or refund.
8. He doesnt ship monday. Doesnt contact me, doesnt refund me.
9. He ships tuesday and tells me he PMed me the receipt.
10. He doesnt PM receipt.
11. I open Paypal dispute because he wont respond to me
12. He sends customs form on Friday
13. He sends receipt on Sat

Now my opinion. I believe he sent the amp. So I haven't been scammed out of an amp. I think if you buy from him, HE WILL SEND WHAT HE SELLS. So good on him for that. He is a good seller in that regard.
HIS ISSUES ARE HIS LIES, HIS INABILITY TO KEEP HIS WORD, AND HIS IMMATURITY ABOUT SELLING. If you cant send it first thing, don't say you can. If you are going to provide info, provide or don't say you will. It is up to the seller, NOT THE BUYER, to make things right. Not checking PMs for days on end when you know you have an open issue is bad business.

I PERSONALLY WOULD NEVER EVER BUY FROM HIM AGAIN.

BobbyDD
09-06-2009, 06:00 PM
Thanks for the nice detailed update. I wouldn't deal with him either.

mihklo
09-06-2009, 11:53 PM
Thanks for the nice detailed update. I wouldn't deal with him either.

x2. dude always has some kind of excuse, and always blames something/someone other than himself. def poor business tactics.

didnt he say that he would ship anywhere for 140? its his fault he didnt get a good quote on a tracked package to guam.

mihklo
09-06-2009, 11:54 PM
i wouldnt be surprised if the amp came DOA

dave_damage
09-07-2009, 12:01 AM
good read, nice detail bro.

southpoleman69
09-07-2009, 12:44 AM
not to sound like a *** or anything, but i dont understand why this is now the 3rd time in a month this guys scammed, or been sketchy, and yet people still buy from him even after the research thru the forum

Johnny Law.Lulz
09-07-2009, 12:46 AM
Id file a paypal claim. **** is ridiculous and he tried to tell me he wouldnt ship first because he's been scammed so much. So i said forget it then.

tv559
09-07-2009, 12:48 AM
not to sound like a *** or anything, but i dont understand why this is now the 3rd time in a month this guys scammed, or been sketchy, and yet people still buy from him even after the research thru the forum

He sells stuff at ridiculously low prices and people cant resist buying from him even tho he has been iffy seller:eek:

southpoleman69
09-07-2009, 12:51 AM
He sells stuff at ridiculously low prices and people cant resist buying from him even tho he has been iffy seller:eek:

true i get the whole low price thing. but ****, look at y. use ur heads. they are so low cuz 1, there broken, or 2, hes just gonna scam u no matter what. its ****ed up what he does and then makes excuses, but he know with the low prices he'll get people, and he has, is, and always will do it as long as people bite.

BAN is my solution, to sketchy of a seller. or just take away his privelages to sell or buy anything on here

Vegas WRX
09-07-2009, 07:42 AM
Thanks guys. I am a very detailed seller. I keep track of everything when I sell stuff. Like weird style. I take pictures of the item, take video of packing it up and have the wife take a picture of me at the post office with the box and the persons name and address on it. I then PM them daily with the status.
I know it sounds weird, but when I sell on forums, I always have the best response and people are amazed. And that is the way it should be.

As far as why did I buy from him. The issue with the sub, was just becoming a major issue when I purchased. I read about it, and it appeared as an issue with the money order being sent to him. He shipped first, so it sounded legit.
The headunit, I dont know how I missed that one!!!

Vegas WRX
09-07-2009, 07:46 AM
i wouldnt be surprised if the amp came DOA

I hope not. What ***** is I wont be back till early october. And I wont have the amp hooked up for a bit after that.

southpoleman69
09-07-2009, 01:57 PM
Thanks guys. I am a very detailed seller. I keep track of everything when I sell stuff. Like weird style. I take pictures of the item, take video of packing it up and have the wife take a picture of me at the post office with the box and the persons name and address on it. I then PM them daily with the status.
I know it sounds weird, but when I sell on forums, I always have the best response and people are amazed. And that is the way it should be.

As far as why did I buy from him. The issue with the sub, was just becoming a major issue when I purchased. I read about it, and it appeared as an issue with the money order being sent to him. He shipped first, so it sounded legit.
The headunit, I dont know how I missed that one!!!

well like i said, i didnt wanna come off as sounding like an *** u know?

good luck to you and keep this updated. curious how this one turns out to

-Leister-
09-07-2009, 02:02 PM
I really do not see why people have to scam others. Its pointless and its just drama.

southpoleman69
09-07-2009, 02:03 PM
^^ cuz hes a loser. itll come back on him someway or another

dennit469
09-07-2009, 04:51 PM
go **** your own **** southpole guy

dennit469
09-07-2009, 05:03 PM
true i get the whole low price thing. but ****, look at y. use ur heads. they are so low cuz 1, there broken, or 2, hes just gonna scam u no matter what. its ****ed up what he does and then makes excuses, but he know with the low prices he'll get people, and he has, is, and always will do it as long as people bite.

BAN is my solution, to sketchy of a seller. or just take away his privelages to sell or buy anything on here

dude, your so full of it, the sub wasnt broken i sent, the only thing that broke was the HU, and it was working when i sent it out, obviously because he turned it on and the face came down, meaning it worked untill it tried to retract. your one air headed fu*ck dude like on the real. and i will always sell at low prices because im impatient when trying to sell stuff, and general marketing rule if somethings alot cheaper than it should be, people will jump all over it, i have not "scammed" one person on here in a sense of never sending the item they purchased, and your making it seem like thats what your tryin to say. i want to beat your *** more than hornedfrog guy, you just completed air headed, do you play football, im gettin that vibe of a dumba*ss football player that thinks he knows everything.

southpoleman69
09-07-2009, 05:16 PM
haha dude ur a scammer. everybody on here knows it. the truth hurts doesnt it. if u thought u werent u wouldnt get so defensive. lol. scammer and a baby. what a combo

dennit469
09-07-2009, 05:17 PM
haha dude ur a scammer. everybody on here knows it. the truth hurts doesnt it. if u thought u werent u wouldnt get so defensive. lol. scammer and a baby. what a combo
the air headed *** has spoken once again, and sorry, thats not how i work, i get defensive when i know im right, when im in the wrong im not good with BS'n my way out of it

99grandprixGT
09-07-2009, 05:17 PM
he may not be a scammer but he deff not a good seller. lol i dont think he has one problem free transaction

dennit469
09-07-2009, 05:23 PM
he may not be a scammer but he deff not a good seller. lol i dont think he has one problem free transaction

actually, i have like the first 4 went fine, hands down, my methods of selling arent the best, but there not scams. im trying to better myself.

southpoleman69
09-07-2009, 05:26 PM

true. ok so hes not a true scammer. just really sketchy, whiny, and stupid. the proofs rite there yet theres excuses. he acts like a child

dennit469
09-07-2009, 05:59 PM
true. ok so hes not a true scammer. just really sketchy, whiny, and stupid. the proofs rite there yet theres excuses. he acts like a child

you act like someone that has no future ahead of you

southpoleman69
09-07-2009, 06:19 PM
^^ o man. ouch again, back to acting like a child. thank you for proving my point

eutechnyx
09-07-2009, 06:43 PM
Wow...Ill make sure I post this in all his F/S threads.Sounds like hes getting overly defensive over something he supposedly isnt even doing.If you tell someone shipped same day,you get your *** down to the post office same day no questions asked,even if it means you walk your happy *** down there.You have been paid,people expect quality service not excuses for everything.I understand if you get the payment at 5pm its a hassle to package and get it mailed out same day,but its another thing to wait days to finally get an item out.If you have problems that hold you back from mailing the package,maybe you should say local only?

eutechnyx
09-07-2009, 06:44 PM
Oh and to add,something like a small amp or a headunit can be mailed ANYTIME with the little service they offer through usps you do everything on their system and put it in the box and they will get it out the next morning,Ive used those things at 2 am before.

southpoleman69
09-07-2009, 06:55 PM
Wow...Ill make sure I post this in all his F/S threads.Sounds like hes getting overly defensive over something he supposedly isnt even doing.If you tell someone shipped same day,you get your *** down to the post office same day no questions asked,even if it means you walk your happy *** down there.You have been paid,people expect quality service not excuses for everything.I understand if you get the payment at 5pm its a hassle to package and get it mailed out same day,but its another thing to wait days to finally get an item out.If you have problems that hold you back from mailing the package,maybe you should say local only?

x2. thats all i was trying to get at. but whatever, the truth hurts, so its not my problem. i just hope all goes well for nick, and after this, nobody buys from this clown again

Vegas WRX
09-07-2009, 10:11 PM
Dennit, you are killing yourself here. You tried to make a thread to show you are trying to make things right and you are threatening to beat people up. Remember I called you a kid, and you said you aren't, you are 18? Your posts in this thread is what I am referring too. Grow up about it all. I have $140 on the line and you have lied to me multiple times and I have et to threaten you or yell at you and all. SOmeone in here says your a scammer and all of a sudden you want to fight. Do you see the problem there?

Thanks everyone. I hope this all works out. I bust my *** to make the money I make and sacrifice a lot. I don't want to loose the money to a little kid playing games.

southpoleman69
09-07-2009, 10:16 PM
sux man all i can say is keep us posted. hope it goes ok. hes a child. il b 20 in a few weeks and people like him make it hard 4 anybody around this age to do any business

Vegas WRX
09-08-2009, 09:27 AM
True. Not all his age are this bad, but MOST are.

(Im originally from York by the way. Parents live up in Myerstown now)

vitveet
09-09-2009, 12:41 AM
What he (dennit) is still failing to realize about these transactions is that we (myself and nick) repeatedly asked for refunds DAYS (in nick's case and WEEKS in my case) and we didn't receive them. My radio was not functioning as described and you falled to mention the pica fuse issued and the cluster of soldered wires all over the back of the radio....I've had my hands on a few thousand radios and have NEVER seen the back of one look that bad.....how can you "forget" to mention that??!!
I got my $80 back out of the deal thanks to 1ndatrunk though.
Good luck with your case Nick. Glad he came through and shipped it for you! Didn't have any doubts that you would get it just a matter of when, lol! Guess we can't label him a scammer yet, but just a very bad seller!
Nick, you don't have anyone to check the amp out once it arrives?!?!? You should get a friend or something to inspect it, send you pics and test it out.

V.

Vegas WRX
09-09-2009, 06:06 AM
Yeah I agree, he isn't a scammer in the sense he wont ship it, he will! But its just a terrible transaction.
Unfortunately I don't have anyone to check it out. I am deployed and so are ALL of my friends. But I will be back in about 4 weeks. That is enough time that I can still file a claim through paypal. If it arrives broken, I am going to be pissed!!!

dennit469
09-09-2009, 03:30 PM
the pictures you saw of the amp are exactly the condition its in now, 10/10 everyhting

dennit469
09-09-2009, 03:33 PM
Dennit, you are killing yourself here. You tried to make a thread to show you are trying to make things right and you are threatening to beat people up. Remember I called you a kid, and you said you aren't, you are 18? Your posts in this thread is what I am referring too. Grow up about it all. I have $140 on the line and you have lied to me multiple times and I have et to threaten you or yell at you and all. SOmeone in here says your a scammer and all of a sudden you want to fight. Do you see the problem there?

Thanks everyone. I hope this all works out. I bust my *** to make the money I make and sacrifice a lot. I don't want to loose the money to a little kid playing games.

no nick, i am 18 and i can make decisions myself, im threatening to people who lack knowledge on situations and just go throwing there opinion around, to me it makes them look very unintelligent, and just for them putting their terrible uneducated thought in when they do not know the situation and understand it 100% really pisses me off.

budahbuddy803
09-09-2009, 03:47 PM
wow, i dont understand how so many transactions can go wrong. In person, dennit is a great guy. Of course at first he had a bunch to learn, but as time goes he has learned a bunch..... as far as easy transations go.... its very simple.
1.) describe the product as it sits no matter if its working or in terrible condition. Yes it may look fine, but solder or w/e on the back of a deck should be mentioned.
2.) dont makes promises you cant keep because you are antsy to sell. A smooth transaction leads to trust and other smooth transactions.
3.) i think you need to just slow down. The prices are always fantastic like everyone says, but make sure there is a detailed description of what you are selling and make sure the buyer knows of your schedule and times you can/cant check pms or get stuff done.
4.) honest communication solves everything and creates a great future for selling things on the internet.