PDA

View Full Version : **more Xbox 360 Stuff**

mgeagles26
08-26-2009, 12:07 PM
what i have for 360 is all in brand new condition..

Microsoft vision camera-$18 shipped

Nyko intercooler-$13 shipped

Microsoft chatpad-$sold

**if you take all i will do $30 shipped

also have in another thread a Turtle beach surround sound noise canceling headphones model x3-$65 shipped

buy all i will give a deal, or if you buy 2 or more..

will have pictures later

mgeagles26
08-26-2009, 08:53 PM
bumppp

NightDrifter05
08-26-2009, 11:32 PM
Still waiting on your paypal address...

mgeagles26
08-26-2009, 11:40 PM
Still waiting on your paypal address...

sorry, pm sent with addy..
let me know when payment is sent.

f150john
08-27-2009, 12:12 AM
wat model turtle beaches

mgeagles26
08-27-2009, 12:15 AM
wat model turtle beaches

sorry forgot to post model..

it is the x3 model.

mgeagles26
08-27-2009, 09:06 AM
bumpp chatpad sold still have the rest

f150john
08-27-2009, 04:13 PM
hey pm sent lmk about the turtle beaches

mgeagles26
08-27-2009, 04:14 PM
turtle beach headset sold!

mgeagles26
08-27-2009, 09:39 PM
bump bump bump

NightDrifter05
09-09-2009, 06:34 AM
I feel this should be posted here and I have given this guy plenty of chances. I purchased the Xbox 360 Chat Pad for $13 on the 27th. I was told it would be shipped that following day and he didn't respond to any PM's for a week and when he did respond it was just telling me his brother shipped it and he would give me a tracking number the following day which never happened. I waited another couple day's and sent him another PM and he said my item would be shipped yesterday and he would supply me with a tracking number ASAP which hasn't happened and I'm tired of the lies. I am also not the only member experiencing problem's with this guy but I will let the other member come and post in this thread on his own.

When I made my purchase he only had 1 reference which was nightrunner06. Oddly enough I've come to find out he say's that is his brother and the paypal account the money was sent to I'm assuming was his brother's since it has nightrunner06 in the name. I think it's a little odd to use your brother as a reference but maybe that's just me. So if anybody is thinking about making a purchase or selling something to this person I would suggest you think twice before you do so.

EDIT: Item was received today and work's perfectly. It wasn't packaged to good the item was just thrown in a box with no kind of packing material or support but other then the poor packaging and the slow shipping this guy has been very sincere in all of his PM's. Maybe this was just a mishap and won't happen again. All in all I would suggest using a little caution when dealing with this guy.

pickup1
09-09-2009, 09:18 AM
I feel this should be posted here and I have given this guy plenty of chances. I purchased the Xbox 360 Chat Pad for $13 on the 27th. I was told it would be shipped that following day and he didn't respond to any PM's for a week and when he did respond it was just telling me his brother shipped it and he would give me a tracking number the following day which never happened. I waited another couple day's and sent him another PM and he said my item would be shipped yesterday and he would supply me with a tracking number ASAP which hasn't happened and I'm tired of the lies. I am also not the only member experiencing problem's with this guy but I will let the other member come and post in this thread on his own.

When I made my purchase he only had 1 reference which was nightrunner06. Oddly enough I've come to find out he say's that is his brother and the paypal account the money was sent to I'm assuming was his brother's since it has nightrunner06 in the name. I think it's a little odd to use your brother as a reference but maybe that's just me. So if anybody is thinking about making a purchase or selling something to this person I would suggest you think twice before you do so.

that really *****.seems like alot of that around here anymore.:crap: