PDA

View Full Version : Deal between 1ndarunk and Dennit 465...WTF

1ndatrunk
08-19-2009, 09:26 PM
This is the deal, he was to ship his Nightshade 18, and once it got here and was checked I was to send him a MO for the agreed upon amount+ do another transaction with another member to clear a debt for him.

The sub got here in one peice, and I shipped the MO out the next day. This is where it gets crazy: Between the day I mailed it (Fri) and now (Wed), it still has not arrived. We only live a state apart, so it should've been there by now. Moneygram says it hasn't been cashed yet, so thats a plus, but I also have a sub that the money it was bought with is MIA.

If the money doesn't show, what can be done? I no longer have the receipt for the MO, since I figured it would get there no prob (I know, stupid). I don't want to be out of a few hundred dollars, but I also don't want to mess up my rep by keeping a sub that hasn't been paid for. What should Dennit and I do?

Twisted_0912
08-19-2009, 09:27 PM
:crap:

lilmaniac2
You should have shipped the MO with Del Confirmation. If somebody wanted to be crooked they could say it never arrived and you have no proof of it

RidnClean
go find that reciept.

99grandprixGT
08-19-2009, 09:28 PM

1ndatrunk
08-19-2009, 09:29 PM
You should have shipped the MO with Del Confirmation. If somebody wanted to be crooked they could say it never arrived and you have no proof of it

I know that now ( not saying he is a scammer). I will send them with sig confirmation for now on, but this is really bothering me

1ndatrunk
08-19-2009, 09:33 PM
go find that reciept.

I throw so much **** out my window when riding, its rediculous. I've been gettign ready for school, and running around so much that I probably threw it out. Moneygram made me go through a bunch of **** the first time I asked them about it, but the lady at the store still had it in her drawer and let me see it(receipt). I went back up there today, but she says they sent those receipts out already.

99grandprixGT
08-19-2009, 09:35 PM
so what is he asking you to send him another one or something?

Ekimdude
08-19-2009, 09:37 PM
Sounds like you are trying to scam the scammer. People dont throw away 300 dollar money order receipts like its a hamburger wrapper. Sounds like the money order isnt their because it was never sent.

Scoobydoo
08-19-2009, 09:40 PM
karma is a ***** you littering douchebag

vitveet
08-19-2009, 09:43 PM
Sorry to hear this! Hope you find that receipt! And the lady at the desk should be able to track down your receipt also. They don't just throw them out that quickly with no record of anything!
On a side note, did you get my M.O. out yet?!?! Did you send it with del. confirmation?!?! I always use the post office when dealing with MO's...best bet I believe. Well, lmk and hope dennit469 gets tha MO soon.

V.

hornedfrog1985
08-19-2009, 09:45 PM
They should be able to get you a new one. I used to work for a place that made money orders, and they keep extensive records of where it's going, and everything.

You had to fill out a sheet with your name, the other dudes name and everything right?

ciaonzo
08-19-2009, 09:50 PM

Troof, lol.

hornedfrog1985
08-19-2009, 09:51 PM
1indatrunk is making out like a champ. A new sub, some money orders in ****. Good score.

1ndatrunk
08-19-2009, 09:54 PM
so what is he asking you to send him another one or something?
No, we're still hoping it gets to him:crap:

Sounds like you are trying to scam the scammer. People dont throw away 300 dollar money order receipts like its a hamburger wrapper. Sounds like the money order isnt their because it was never sent.
I've never tried to scam anyone. Every transaction I've done on here has been with a MO except one, and I have a habit of just throwing the papers in my center console. I've sold and bought so much **** on here its crazy, so what the hell would make me want to scam now? Thanks for your insight

karma is a ***** you littering douchebagGTFO

Sorry to hear this! Hope you find that receipt! And the lady at the desk should be able to track down your receipt also. They don't just throw them out that quickly with no record of anything!
On a side note, did you get my M.O. out yet?!?! Did you send it with del. confirmation?!?! I always use the post office when dealing with MO's...best bet I believe. Well, lmk and hope dennit469 gets tha soon.

V.It goes out in the morn on my break at work. I'm sending it through FEDEX w/sig confirmation. I'm not going through this **** again

They should be able to get you a new one. I used to work for a place that made money orders, and they keep extensive records of where it's going, and everything.

You had to fill out a sheet with your name, the other dudes name and everything right?

Yeah, but it was at a Wilco gas station, so either shes too lazy to look for me again, or she's telling the truth.

1ndatrunk
08-19-2009, 09:56 PM
1indatrunk is making out like a champ. A new sub, some money orders in ****. Good score.

Not my intention at all. Is it possible to just cancel it, and get my money back?

hornedfrog1985
08-19-2009, 09:56 PM
Pretty sure they punch it in a computer after you write everything out. That's what we did anyway.

ThatChevyGuy
08-19-2009, 10:01 PM
Lesson learned

Usps mo with del conf. from now on eh?

1ndatrunk
08-19-2009, 10:01 PM
Pretty sure they punch it in a computer after you write everything out. That's what we did anyway.

Hmm.... I'll see if I can get them to work with me in the morn. I usually do postal mo's, but I was in a hurry to get to class and stopped at the gas station on my way. NEVER AGAIN

1ndatrunk
08-19-2009, 10:02 PM
Lesson learned

Usps mo with del conf. from now on eh?

This lesson is gonna fvck around and cost me a couple hundred dollars:verymad:

allout13
08-19-2009, 10:02 PM
This is the deal, he was to ship his Nightshade 18, and once it got here and was checked I was to send him a MO for the agreed upon amount+ do another transaction with another member to clear a debt for him.

The sub got here in one peice, and I shipped the MO out the next day. This is where it gets crazy: Between the day I mailed it (Fri) and now (Wed), it still has not arrived. We only live a state apart, so it should've been there by now. Moneygram says it hasn't been cashed yet, so thats a plus, but I also have a sub that the money it was bought with is MIA.

If the money doesn't show, what can be done? I no longer have the receipt for the MO, since I figured it would get there no prob (I know, stupid). I don't want to be out of a few hundred dollars, but I also don't want to mess up my rep by keeping a sub that hasn't been paid for. What should Dennit and I do?

the same exact thing happened when I bought my 15" nightshade. It took two weeks for the money order to show up :furious:
If its anything similar to usps money orderes you are going to have to wait a couple months before you can get a refund for the MO granted it has not been cashed yet.

tapout
08-19-2009, 10:03 PM
You're not thinkin with your dipstick.

BobbyDD
08-19-2009, 10:05 PM

That's what I was thinking. Justice was served.:)

power-fanatic07
08-19-2009, 10:06 PM

LMAO

i just saw that fuckin commercial too...

to the OP....i guess from now on you will keep all your MO reciepts huh?

i have probably 10-15 in my console between my seats that get thrown in there.

hornedfrog1985
08-19-2009, 10:08 PM

jimmay

ThatChevyGuy
08-19-2009, 10:10 PM
Give it some time, keep checking to see if its been cashed

tapout
08-19-2009, 10:11 PM

1ndatrunk
08-19-2009, 10:11 PM
the same exact thing happened when I bought my 15" nightshade. It took two weeks for the money order to show up :furious:
If its anything similar to usps money orderes you are going to have to wait a couple months before you can get a refund for the MO granted it has not been cashed yet.

That won't work. This is killing my rep.

Scoobydoo
08-19-2009, 10:17 PM
This lesson is gonna fvck around and cost me a couple hundred dollars:verymad:

still less than the littering ticket you should get

i hope you get screwed

allout13
08-19-2009, 10:24 PM
What do I do if my money order has been lost or damaged?
If money orders have been lost but have not been cashed, MoneyGram will issue a refund to purchasers of money orders, provided they can supply proper proof of purchase. The purchaser must obtain a MoneyGram Money Order Claim Card and submit:

1. The completed Claim Card;
2. A copy of the money order receipt (stub); and
3. A $15 processing fee to the address printed on the Claim Card.

Most requests are processed in 30 days, but please allow up to 65 days for total processing and mail time. The processing fee will be deducted from refunds when a fee is not received. A photocopy will be provided if the money order has been cashed and a $15 processing fee has been received.

1ndatrunk
08-19-2009, 10:29 PM
still less than the littering ticket you should get

i hope you get screwed
Fvck you, and I smoke cigs

I'll try it anyway. $15 is worth it

westman995
08-19-2009, 10:32 PM

You just said you dont have proof of purchase.. So ya, good luck with that.

vitveet
08-19-2009, 10:38 PM
[QUOTE=1ndatrunk;6490997]

It goes out in the morn on my break at work. I'm sending it through FEDEX w/sig confirmation. I'm not going through this **** again

Ok, LMK in the morning when it has shipped. Please use USPS if possible. I'm sometimes in and out and not here to sign for the package. If that's not possible for you, one through fedex is fine. If it goes out tomorrow, I should receive it Friday also, since we're only 1.5 hrs away from each other!

V.

dennit469
08-19-2009, 10:43 PM

well we have something in common, ive tried quitting and it just doesnt seem to work as planned. dont cancel the mo yet, like i said give it till tomorrow and if its not here then we will go from there...

dennit469
08-19-2009, 10:45 PM
and why do yall put 465 after my name? will it not let you say 469?

1ndatrunk
08-19-2009, 10:47 PM
and why do yall put 465 after my name? will it not let you say 469?

I saw Veets thread and used that name, sorry

dennit469
08-19-2009, 10:51 PM
i mean i didnt know if it like blocked 69 together, that would be pretty pr-school if it did, i still havent got over why it blocks stuff like **** **** and ****it ******* **** *****(fu*ck sh*it and dam*nit as*shole cu*nt bit*ch) thats a little to clean

99grandprixGT
08-19-2009, 10:53 PM
i mean i didnt know if it like blocked 69 together, that would be pretty pr-school if it did, i still havent got over why it blocks stuff like **** **** and ****it ******* **** *****(fu*ck sh*it and dam*nit as*shole cu*nt bit*ch) thats a little to clean

cuz u doing it wrong ****, *****, ****

dennit469
08-19-2009, 10:55 PM
how do you do that?

here to buy
08-19-2009, 10:55 PM
lawl at thread.

good luck Habib.

tapout
08-19-2009, 10:58 PM
how do you do that?

you have a preschool computer?

dennit469
08-19-2009, 10:59 PM
you have a preschool computer?

the forum blocks it

vitveet
08-19-2009, 10:59 PM
I saw Veets thread and used that name, sorry
oops....guess I'm the start of spelling the name wrong huh?!?!?! But still, you spelled your own name wrong in the thread title!!!:crazy:

cuz u doing it wrong ****, *****, ****

lol

V.

dennit469
08-19-2009, 11:09 PM
i did? i dont remember

1ndatrunk
08-19-2009, 11:16 PM
lawl at thread.

good luck Habib.
Thanks sir.

oops....guess I'm the start of spelling the name wrong huh?!?!?! But still, you spelled your own name wrong in the thread title!!!:crazy:

lol

V.

I'm a 'tard. I saw that once I posted it. I guess this MO **** has got me messed up in the head

Anniku989
08-19-2009, 11:24 PM
I hope it works out for ya, you were great whit our deal

MakeshiftAudio
08-20-2009, 12:01 AM
Good luck Habib. :crap:

vitveet
08-22-2009, 07:04 AM
Just checking the status of the my MO. Thanks!

V.

vitveet
08-25-2009, 10:51 AM
Just been informed that my money order is still on hold.....dennit, 1ndatrunk says he's waiting on you before he sends my money....what's the deal??

V.

dbeez
08-25-2009, 11:09 AM
Wow this gets more and more ridiculous everyday...

tRiGgEr
08-25-2009, 11:15 AM
the forum blocks it

I guess you're just a stupid **** head...

vitveet
08-27-2009, 06:19 PM
Ok, this is dragging on for no reason....dennit469, could you just please send me my $80 and you 1ndatrunk can work out whatever with the sub and how much he owes you. Please email me or just send me the $80. Thanks.

V.

rgplayer
08-29-2009, 06:38 AM
Good luck 1, our deal went great.

Vegas WRX
08-29-2009, 08:23 AM
I just bought (payed yesterday) an amp off of dennit469.
There isn't an issue on his end about this situation is there?

Ekimdude
08-29-2009, 08:25 AM
I just bought (payed yesterday) an amp off of dennit469.
There isn't an issue on his end about this situation is there?

You my friend are a dumb *** for not researching their has been a couple threads about this situation and others involving him in the last couple weeks.

Vegas WRX
08-29-2009, 11:03 AM
****. I went off his post count and the rep on this forum. Figured someone who would scam wouldn't have a for sale thread make it around here.
Guess its time to contact him and make sure all is square.

dennit469
08-29-2009, 01:35 PM
****. I went off his post count and the rep on this forum. Figured someone who would scam wouldn't have a for sale thread make it around here.
Guess its time to contact him and make sure all is square.

another word of advice is to not take advice from eskimo dude, he hasnt bought **** and just buts his thought into everything thats useless, and yes there are a couple of threads, and no this is not bad on my end, i sent the sub in 100% working condition and it arrived the same way, i never received the money so its me getting scammed, i to all, once again i did not scam V i sent him the HU and it somehow iddnt work properly when he got it. so please, eskimodude, go *** yourself.

mjf
08-29-2009, 01:46 PM
you live that close and couldnt have just drove?

are you kidding me?

vitveet
08-29-2009, 02:04 PM
another word of advice is to not take advice from eskimo dude, he hasnt bought **** and just buts his thought into everything thats useless, and yes there are a couple of threads, and no this is not bad on my end, i sent the sub in 100% working condition and it arrived the same way, i never received the money so its me getting scammed, i to all, once again i did not scam V i sent him the HU and it somehow iddnt work properly when he got it. so please, eskimodude, go *** yourself.

Just to be a little clearer, the HU was not nearly like it was described. You basically said you'd "forgot to mention those things" which isn't acceptable. On top of it all, the HU doesn't function properly and you've had my money over a month now with no resolution to our problem. I continuously asked for a refund but you never gave that to me basically said you had no use for the HU....well, I DON'T EITHER!!! It's flawed and could NEVER EVER go in any vehicle in the condition it's in.
If I don't get the half payment I requested for and you agreed to give me by mid week or so next week, just please give me a full refund and I'll send this HU back to you in the same condition you sent it to me in and you can sell it else where. Just ready to get this over with. You've given me nothing but broken promises.
Oh yeah, if 1ndatrunk is scamming you, that has nothing to do with me and you. I'd like my cash from you. I'm doing you a favor by even agreeing to half payment back.

you live that close and couldnt have just drove?

are you kidding me?

??? Explain please?!?!

V.

dennit469
08-29-2009, 02:09 PM
yea ill have it half refunded by mid next week if me and 1indatrunk dont have the nightshade sold my then, otherwise it will be sooner

Vegas WRX
08-29-2009, 02:21 PM
Dennit, instead of defending yourself online, go mail my amp. I will post up tracking info showing it was shipped to defend you.
Remember mailed by today is the deal.

twistedchild420
08-29-2009, 02:35 PM
***** there's a lot goin on here ....must **** being scammed and owing money!

Ps. my box will be here tues V,thanks again!

Vegas WRX
08-29-2009, 02:49 PM
I dont think I have been scammed yet. But if it isn't shipped today, then yes I was scammed. But I will work through paypal to get my money back, and if that doesn't work, my bank is really good about reversing charges. They will pull the money from paypal. And paypal will quickly close an account if they loose money because of someone.
I have done it before, and will do it again. Its great having a bank that only deals with military personel and is owned by prior military. They stick up for us and bend over backwards for us. I will not loose my money on this.
4 things can happen
1. He sends it
2. He refunds me
3. Paypal Refunds me
4. My bank refunds me

As long as its 1 or 2, all is good. If its 3 or 4, I get my money and he will not be happy with the consequences.

No need to call him a scammer on my deal yet. He hasn't done anything wrong....yet.

mazdakid
08-29-2009, 09:25 PM
Did you get a tracking number today?

Vegas WRX
08-29-2009, 09:54 PM
Well I got a PM saying he went and they told him the address was invalid, so he didn't want to ship it to the wrong address. This has happened to me before since I have lived in Guam.
So I pmed back asking what the address is. Sometimes the have our city as different, I live on a military base.

So it is possible he tried. He has till monday now to ship it.

1ndatrunk
08-29-2009, 10:39 PM

Are fvcking kidding me? Scammed you? If I were scamming you, would I be willing to work with you to try and sell this sub? Actually, you've been kinda laid-back about trying to sell this thing, especially for a guy who supposedly didn't get the money yet.
I've been quiet about this whole thing and have cooperated with you in trying to resolve this. I'm taking a $300 loss, but I've still been dealing with you and trusting that the money was just lost or stolen somehow. I have dealt with numerous people on this forum, and not one of them can say that I was in the least bit shady in any business deal that we had. Can you say the same? Hell I had to pay Slam330 for a sub that was damaged in shipping by my carelessness, and we still text back and forth to this day.
I refuse to allow you to bash my name when all I've done with this deal is believe your word and work with you on getting at least your end taken care of.

You are already trying to make a profit off of this $250 deal. You sold the sub originally for $300 shipped, 220 going to you, the 80 going to Vitveet. You now want 250 shipped for it, and you're not even the one shipping it, and still want me to pay Veet in the process. What part of the game is that?

You had it sold yesterday, but came up with numerous BS excuses as to why you weren't able to answer the phone. The guy was comng to pick it up from me, but you flaked out at the last min. I even told you to call him and confirm, he and I had already set up a time and place to meet, and you couldn't even text him and say its a go?

Sorry for the long post, but enough is enough. I'm tired of being quiet while my name gets ran through the mud

Ekimdude
08-29-2009, 10:44 PM
Are fvcking kidding me? Scammed you? If I were scamming you, would I be willing to work with you to try and sell this sub? Actually, you've been kinda laid-back about trying to sell this thing, especially for a guy who supposedly didn't get the money yet.
I've been quiet about this whole thing and have cooperated with you in trying to resolve this. I'm taking a $300 loss, but I've still been dealing with you and trusting that the money was just lost or stolen somehow. I have dealt with numerous people on this forum, and not one of them can say that I was in the least bit shady in any business deal that we had. Can you say the same? Hell I had to pay Slam330 for a sub that was damaged in shipping by my carelessness, and we still text back and forth to this day.
I refuse to allow you to bash my name when all I've done with this deal is believe your word and work with you on getting at least your end taken care of.

You are already trying to make a profit off of this $250 deal. You sold the sub originally for $300 shipped, 220 going to you, the 80 going to Vitveet. You now want 250 shipped for it, and you're not even the one shipping it, and still want me to pay Veet in the process. What part of the game is that?

You had it sold yesterday, but came up with numerous BS excuses as to why you weren't able to answer the phone. The guy was comng to pick it up from me, but you flaked out at the last min. I even told you to call him and confirm, he and I had already set up a time and place to meet, and you couldn't even text him and say its a go?

Sorry for the long post, but enough is enough. I'm tired of being quiet while my name gets ran through the mud

What a joke, your a lier. Noone takes a 300 dollar loss laying on their back. You didnt have the money for his sub after he already shipped it to you. The MO never went out and you made everything up, of course I forgot you threw out the 300 dollar money order receipt. Also you couldnt sent Viveet his MO why? Did that one get lost also? Its pretty pathetic if you think someone is actually going to believe your story.

1ndatrunk
08-29-2009, 10:53 PM
What a joke, your a lier. Noone takes a 300 dollar loss laying on their back. You didnt have the money for his sub after he already shipped it to you. The MO never went out and you made everything up, of course I forgot you threw out the 300 dollar money order receipt. Also you couldnt sent Viveet his MO why? Did that one get lost also? Its pretty pathetic if you think someone is actually going to believe your story.

On my back? Not hardly. I have explored every avenue possible in trying to locate the MO. Moneygram gives me the run-around, and Dennit says he doesn't have it. I have no reason to lie. I have bought so much **** on here that its pathetic. Hell I change systems more than you probably change underwear. This is not my first big sub purchase, nor my last.
As for the receipt, I clean out my center console weekly, and just grab random **** and throw it away. I live in my car, so trash accumulates daily. I ****ed up first by not taking the time to go Postal MO, as I usually do, and second by not just putting the receipt in my wallet.

Thanks for your opinions though, they are highly sought after and appreciated

godhatescivics
08-29-2009, 10:55 PM

stfu and quit trolling troll

Tehgregzor
08-29-2009, 10:56 PM

lol. yeah man, don't litter. For real, just don't. Your car can have trash in it till you get home, then put it in a proper waste receptacle.

Ekimdude
08-29-2009, 10:57 PM
stfu and quit trolling troll

Sweet you have a Cobalt, is it yellow like my girlfriends?

JimJ
08-29-2009, 10:57 PM
Personal checks are fun.

godhatescivics
08-29-2009, 10:58 PM
Sweet you have a Cobalt, is it yellow like my girlfriends?

no asshat its red

Ekimdude
08-29-2009, 11:00 PM
no asshat its red

Oh cool, my girlfriends mom has a red one. They are fun cars but I just cant fit into them comfortably because im a man and that means I have a *****.

godhatescivics
08-29-2009, 11:02 PM
funny its my girlfriends are you just mad cuz its prolly louder the you troll

Ekimdude
08-29-2009, 11:04 PM
funny its my girlfriends are you just mad cuz its prolly louder the you troll

Louder than me in your girlfriends car huh :laugh: Troll

godhatescivics
08-29-2009, 11:05 PM
funny last time i checked i had a land rover and a yukon ?

blazron22z
08-29-2009, 11:11 PM
I meet 1ndatrunk he's a cool dude and I wouldn't think twice about doin bussiness with him

CrispedUp
08-29-2009, 11:18 PM
funny last time i checked i had a land rover and a yukon ?

does it really fvcking matter what you have? this thread isnt about you, so please stfu.

Vegas WRX
08-29-2009, 11:47 PM
ECS23 is right, Please those not involved stay out of the subject. You are making it harder for us that are involved, our posts are getting buried. We have money in all of this, please let us settle it.

mihklo
08-31-2009, 09:05 AM
dennit, you got money from nick06tc, why do you need to wait until 1's deal is done before you pay V? you have money pay the man what is owed. he has been more than patient with you throughout your entire debacle.

nick, next time read up on as much feedback as possible.

vitveet
08-31-2009, 09:16 AM

All that is fine and dandy and I'd honestly believe you over dennit, BUT.....

??? Just wondering why didn't my MO go out the same time dennit469's went out?!?! I mean I'm glad it didn't now that that one got lost but just wondering why you didn't send mine when that was the deal with all 3 of us?
SORRY you had to be pulled into this as you did it only to help me and dennit (which hasn't proved trustworthy at all yet) but if you jump in to help, you've gotta stay true to your word and cover your tracks (aka, making sure not to lose MO receipts, etc etc.)!;)
Again, I could careless about the $80....not 'rich' by any means but $80 isn't a lot of money to me....but it's the principle of the whole ordeal. Someone shouldn't keep money that isn't deserved of them. I don't get money I don't deserve nor does any other honest, working man/woman in this world!!!
I'll take the $80 when I get it and shoot a few bucks to people who are honest and who've tried to help me in this whole ordeal....like mihklo and hornedfrog....everyone should be rewarded for effort.

dennit, you got money from nick06tc, why do you need to wait until 1's deal is done before you pay V? you have money pay the man what is owed. he has been more than patient with you throughout your entire debacle.

nick, next time read up on as much feedback as possible.

^^^^this man speaks the truth and I've never once seen an out-of-line post from him nor a single bad thread/comment about him. That's my business man for life;)! I'd buy, sale, and/or trade with him any day of the year.

V.

chaunb3400
08-31-2009, 09:20 AM
does it really fvcking matter what you have? this thread isnt about you, so please stfu.

It does matter, his e-pen!s is huge ;)