PDA

View Full Version : Hellp!

Fuknmovin
08-15-2009, 12:24 PM
Ok, I just got this dam HU like 4 months ago and the other day I started my truck and instead of playing music the dam sub went crazy! All it will do now is just booooooooooooooooooooooooooooom and nothing else? I literally have to pop the breaker to turn it off or shut the HU off. I tested the amp/sub by pluggin my Ipod directly into the amp and it works, I also tested the RCA for the sub by running a new one to the amp but no change?? I guess there is something wrong with my HU but what could it be? Can it be fixed? The Ebay seller I got it from is a big company but they say my warranty was only 60 days, so I have to go to the Manufact. but thats a ***** can anybody help? Is there an easy fix inside the unit? I have heard of a small fuse inside HU's that can be repaired but would it cause this?
Thanks all fir the help!!

robertspangler
08-15-2009, 12:45 PM
if i was y ou i would call the manufacture and tell them whats going on, the will have you take it to a local shop taht fixes them thats what pioneer had me do.

nineball
08-15-2009, 01:54 PM
it is not the pico fuse which is what you were asking. sounds more like your sub outputs or something on the inside fried. this is the main reason not but buy anything from ebay.