PDA

View Full Version : Shavenblazer - Not looking good.

galacticmonkey
08-13-2009, 09:22 PM
We setup a trade. I was sending a Sundown Audio SAZ-3000D. Was new heatsink with a couple scratches, 100% functional. He was trading a Termlab and laptop that would run the TL, both were said to be 100% functional, except the computer which he said had a dead battery and just needed to be plugged in to work, which was told to me before, so I had no problem with that at all. He told me that the Termlab was not a USB version, so I would need a power inverter if I were to run it in the car, and said a 50w power inverter would run both the TL and the laptop. I figured since I needed a inverter for the TL anyway, it didnt matter that the laptop needed to be plugged in.

We both shipped sameday, and both got the shipments the same day. Take the laptop (Just for the record this laptop is a IBM Lenovo Thinkpad, probably running windows 98) out of the box and it wouldnt turn on. Couldnt get it on that first whole day. I contact him and he tells me to take the battery out and put it back in then try it. I do this a couple times and finally it powers up. It goes through a couple screens showing the IBM logo, a black screen showing the Dos prompt, asks me to pick the time and date, then the problem starts. After picking the time and date, a screen comes up where it says Off > On in a box. No matter what buttons I press, nothing happens and the computer will not advance. I can press enter, esc, ctrl/alt/dlt, etc. No matter what I do, this computer will not get pass this windor or load windows. There is nothing to click, the arrow keys do nothing. Absolute gridlock. I cant even get it to the screen where it shows Windows loads.

I tried the Termlab on a different laptop (dad found an old IBM Thinkpad thats similar to the one in the trade in his closet) and the Termlab loaded onto it. The screen was cut off and would not show the Tl screen fully, but thats a problem for down the road, probably just a resolution thing. Im pretty sure the Termlab would work fine, but the laptop I got in the trade DOES NOT work, and IS NOT as described.

I asked for a simple tradeback, we both pay our own shipping back. I dont think this is unreasonable, as he is the person who did not hold up his end of the deal. He said that he already sold his other amps and does not want to trade back. Because of this I offered another option, where he could buy the Sundown 3000D for $570 and I would ship the Termlab and Laptop back to him out of my own pocket. He didnt not want to do this option either.

He told me to install it on another computer, which I did. He said he would get this computer fixed. I dont think I should have to send the laptop back to him for him to fix it when its a 10 year old laptop not even worth the new parts. It buzzes like hell, stinks like burnt electronics, and is many years beyong repairing. I dont want any of this, I just want a simple tradeback. He says he has no reason to scam me. Im guessing he is forgetting $600 amp he got for some busted equipment.

I sent him a text message saying that I was making a bad feedback thread in hopes he will see it, and see the replies and agree to trade back. I WILL EVEN PAY HIS SHIPPING BACK TO ME, if thats what it takes.

I have many refs on here, and over at floridaspl.com Im good friends with everyone from World Champs, well respected competitors, official judges, etc. I have also sold to many people over there with no problems.

What Im asking for is not unreasonable, just a simple tradeback because an item arrived not as described.

Mike.
08-13-2009, 09:26 PM
Isn't the Termlab worth about ~500 and the amp ~600?

galacticmonkey
08-13-2009, 09:28 PM
This isnt a USB powered Termlab, these arent worth as much.

power-fanatic07
08-13-2009, 09:31 PM
Isn't the Termlab worth about ~500 and the amp ~600?

thats not the fcking point.

dude i would be pissed off also.

what a douche

FOSGATE JOE
08-13-2009, 09:34 PM
he should give your amp back

shavenblazer
08-13-2009, 09:34 PM
OK i told u where im at does not have service that well. I sent u the pics of the laptop working with termlab on the screen before we traded you said cool. I have never had a problem with the TL before ever. I have also installed it on other computers and it worked idk what your doing wrong. I dont see the need for this thread i said i didn't want to trade back but i NEVER said i wouldn't. I have no reason to send you somthing that dosen't work im not that type of person. Yea i did hold up my end of the deal like i said u got pics of it working. No need to get people on here to have a pitty party for you. Im sure someone on here can walk you threw the RIGHT way to install it on another computer.

FOSGATE JOE
08-13-2009, 09:36 PM
:popcorn:

galacticmonkey
08-13-2009, 09:37 PM
You showing me a cellphone pic of a Termlab on a screen in a pitch black room doesnt mean that you shipped a working product.

You shipped me a product that doesnt work. We agreed on a trade for a working product.

Im not saying you scammed me, but the texts you DID sent back to me said "well its not my fault it doesnt work".

All I want is a simple tradeback, thread will be deleted, and Ill thank you for making things right.

power-fanatic07
08-13-2009, 09:38 PM
why would he want to install it on another computer when the laptop was obviously part of the Deal

galacticmonkey
08-13-2009, 09:41 PM
why would he want to install it on another computer when the laptop was obviously part of the Deal

Thats my whole point.

Skip01
08-13-2009, 09:43 PM
Man thats annoying......hope it gets worked out.

What about keep the TL and he buys you a cheap Dell off eBay...i bought one for my TL for like 200 shipped....just a cheap one that runs XP

hornedfrog1985
08-13-2009, 09:45 PM
Omg I Am Going To Freak

galacticmonkey
08-13-2009, 09:45 PM
Man thats annoying......hope it gets worked out.

What about keep the TL and he buys you a cheap Dell off eBay...i bought one for my TL for like 200 shipped....just a cheap one that runs XP

That would be cool with me. I would even ship him his old laptop back. But that wouldnt really be too fair as he agreed to send a cheap, old, working laptop. I didnt care that it was old or beat up, as long as it worked.

shavenblazer
08-13-2009, 09:49 PM
You say what you want i sent the pics of the same dam computer that you have working a day before i shipped it. Im sorry that you don't know how to install the software on another computer thats not my falt. I mean your acting like you never got pics and that you were just taking a chance on the stuff working. An you said my amp had a few scratches on the amp you sent me. It looks like some one decided to take a key and draw swirl marks on the back of it.

lambofgood91
08-13-2009, 09:52 PM
Hope everything works out for u Chuck

here to buy
08-13-2009, 09:53 PM
Chuckles i knew something was going to happen, i called it the other day!!

galacticmonkey
08-13-2009, 09:54 PM
I said its scratched, and it is scratched.

I can install it on another computer, but you told me the laptop you were sending me worked, and it obviously doesnt. I cant even get Windows to load. Im just looking to make it right.

If youre not happy with the amp, lets just trade back.

shavenblazer
08-13-2009, 10:00 PM
I said its scratched, and it is scratched.

I can install it on another computer, but you told me the laptop you were sending me worked, and it obviously doesnt. I cant even get Windows to load. Im just looking to make it right.

If youre not happy with the amp, lets just trade back.

And i also told you that i wonted to make it right with you before you even made this thread. All im saying is you got the pics the day before i shipped it and was fine with that. So for all the idiots saying i screwed him you wrong. Im not the bad guy in this and neither is he. Believe me i was not trying to send you something that didn't work. Its not like you took a total loss u have everything that you need. You just need someone that knows what there doing installing it. If you want i to i will reimburse you for the laptop if you want.

galacticmonkey
08-13-2009, 10:01 PM
Give me enough for another laptop that works and we will be just fine. Im checking Ebay now.

silvercookie
08-13-2009, 10:08 PM
shaven, why are you getting so defensive if you know it is not your fault.

and taking pics in a room where cant see anything but a screen is kind of a **** move on your part.

if something like a laptop smells burnt, that means it is not in working condition.

stop being a **** and trade back.

who cares if there are scratched on the bottom? how many people do you know mount there amps upside down?

Ellsworthz
08-13-2009, 10:09 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/USED-AS-IS-ACER-ASPIRE-4330-LAPTOP_W0QQitemZ360177733263QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_ comp_laptop?hash=item53dc440e8f&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

quick!

i see cheap acer laptops on ebay for 150-200 all the time..

shavenblazer
08-13-2009, 10:10 PM
Give me enough for another laptop that works and we will be just fine. Im checking Ebay now.

I said right im not looking to give you 250 or 200 and a termlab for the amp. The one i sent you worked perfectly fine if you don't believe ill pay to ship it back and take a thousand pics and show you it works. The first time you texted me you didn't even know how to turn it on. An i told you a long time ago that the laptop was nothing fancy.

galacticmonkey
08-13-2009, 10:10 PM
What would be a fair price to reimburse me for the laptop?

shavenblazer
08-13-2009, 10:12 PM
shaven, why are you getting so defensive if you know it is not your fault.

and taking pics in a room where cant see anything but a screen is kind of a **** move on your part.

if something like a laptop smells burnt, that means it is not in working condition.

stop being a **** and trade back.

who cares if there are scratched on the bottom? how many people do you know mount there amps upside down?

Thats a lie about the pics so STFU i still have the pics to prove it u can see my grandma in the back round and my dog. you can see alot he must just have a SHITY phone.

galacticmonkey
08-13-2009, 10:13 PM
The easiest route is just a tradeback.

You can always sell this Termlab and "working" laptop and buy another amp.

galacticmonkey
08-13-2009, 10:15 PM
Thats a lie about the pics so STFU i still have the pics to prove it u can see my grandma in the back round and my dog. you can see alot he must just have a SHITY phone.

I have a Samsung Flipshot. Post up the pic you sent me then.

If everything works as you say, just trade back and resell.

shavenblazer
08-13-2009, 10:20 PM
I have a Samsung Flipshot. Post up the pic you sent me then.

If everything works as you say, just trade back and resell.

OK give me a few seconds cuz ima have to go down the road to get service and then send them.

galacticmonkey
08-13-2009, 10:22 PM
You can post them, but it still doesnt make the laptop you sent work.

I just want a trade, Ill even pay your shipping to me. It wont cost you another penny. You have absolutely no reason to object.

shavenblazer
08-13-2009, 10:39 PM
How do u insert a pic? Its asking for the URL

shavenblazer
08-13-2009, 10:43 PM
C:\Users\Austin\Desktop

shavenblazer
08-13-2009, 10:48 PM
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=107487708&albumID=1506525&imageID=45298060

shavenblazer
08-13-2009, 10:50 PM
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=107487708&albumID=1506525&imageID=45298073

YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE IT WORKING AND MY STUFF IN THE BACKROUND I ASKED HIM IF HE WONTED MORE PICS AND HE SAID NO. SO IF IT DON'T WORK THEN HOW COULD I TAKE THOSE PICS.

silvercookie
08-13-2009, 10:55 PM
uhh, that shows absolutely nothing.

just a screen.
plus it doesnt even look like a lenovo screen.

silvercookie
08-13-2009, 10:55 PM
dbl post wtf?

grimreper912003
08-13-2009, 10:56 PM
How much to buy TL without Laptop? :D

shavenblazer
08-13-2009, 10:57 PM
How do u insert a pic? Its asking for the URL

uhh, that shows absolutely nothing.

just a screen.
plus it doesnt even look like a lenovo screen.

well apperntly your blind and its an ibm think pad say what you want i sent him a working comp.

silvercookie
08-13-2009, 10:59 PM
apparently you didnt.

stop ****ing lying.
he offered to trade back at no expense to you.

stop being such a *****.

shavenblazer
08-13-2009, 11:01 PM
apparently you didnt.

stop ****ing lying.
he offered to trade back at no expense to you.

stop being such a *****.

WE ***** SAY WHAT YOU WANT U SEEN THE DAM PICS U BLIND *****.

galacticmonkey
08-13-2009, 11:03 PM
I will trade back and pay your shipping as well as mine.

Thats all I ask.

kfx450r
08-13-2009, 11:04 PM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_zYaFP45lGWM/Rx-Ii-TfDOI/AAAAAAAAAig/epmPle52U98/s320/u+mad.jpg

Ellsworthz
08-13-2009, 11:04 PM

quit being a child, man up. He didn't find the item as described, and offered a refund at no cost to you.

don't make this hard, theirs plenty more 3k's out there.

shavenblazer
08-13-2009, 11:06 PM
I will trade back and pay your shipping as well as mine.

Thats all I ask.

OK AND I UNDERSTAND THAT BUT YOU REALLY THINK SOMEONE IS GONNA BUY MY TL AFTER ALL THIS?? UHH NO I GET BACK IN TOWN MON WHERE THE AMP IS AND WE CAN GET STRAIGHT THEN. UNTIL THEN KEEP TRYING CUZ IT WORKS.

grimreper912003
08-13-2009, 11:12 PM
OK AND I UNDERSTAND THAT BUT YOU REALLY THINK SOMEONE IS GONNA BUY MY TL AFTER ALL THIS?? UHH NO I GET BACK IN TOWN MON WHERE THE AMP IS AND WE CAN GET STRAIGHT THEN. UNTIL THEN KEEP TRYING CUZ IT WORKS.

How much to buy TL without Laptop? :D

Ahem....

galacticmonkey
08-13-2009, 11:14 PM
I never got as far as testing the TL since the computer doesnt work. I dont see why it wouldnt work, I plugged it in and it shows that it gets power and the status light lights up. Just sell it locally.

You sent a product that doesnt work as described and Im offering to pay your shipping back to me for an even trade.

You have no reason not to.

MakeshiftAudio
08-13-2009, 11:16 PM
*Facepalm.*

Can has TL for $300?

shavenblazer
08-13-2009, 11:16 PM
I never got as far as testing the TL since the computer doesnt work. I dont see why it wouldnt work, I plugged it in and it shows that it gets power and the status light lights up. Just sell it locally.

You sent a product that doesnt work as described and Im offering to pay your shipping back to me for an even trade.

You have no reason not to.

Ok i understood you the first time you said that no need to repeat your self.

galacticmonkey
08-13-2009, 11:19 PM
Ok i understood you the first time you said that no need to repeat your self.

But you still havent agreed to trade back. I know you are out of town and not by the amp, but ship it back monday, show me the reciept, Ill send you the money for however much it cost to ship and a tracking number for your laptop and TL.

This whole thing will be over and thread will be gone. Not looking to argue or anyone to get mad, just want to get this solved.

hornedfrog1985
08-13-2009, 11:26 PM
My magic 8 ball says "outlook not good."

MakeshiftAudio
08-13-2009, 11:28 PM
Magic 9 ball says "Sell MakeshiftAudio TL for cheap"

galacticmonkey
08-13-2009, 11:56 PM
Magic 9 ball says "Sell MakeshiftAudio TL for cheap"

If you make a deal with Shavenblazer for the TL, I can ship straight to you.

KyleBechtold
08-14-2009, 12:20 AM
this forum is in the shitter.. dayum..

Anniku989
08-14-2009, 12:29 AM
I like how you keep saying that the laptop was working when you had it. You realize that not everything goes according to plan during shipping all the time right?

I'd like to see what you'd be saying right now if that sundown amp was damaged in shipping, and every time you asked to get your money back galacticmonkey just says "it worked when I had it...".

Stop being a little ***** and send it back, you can scam someone else on craigslist or whereever, keep that **** off of here

galacticmonkey
08-14-2009, 12:44 AM
The problem with the laptop isnt a physical problem. Its a software problem, and that doesnt happen in shipping.

You even said yourself that you got this screen a couple times when you had it. I take it out of the box and Ive tried turning it on countless times and I get this screen everytime.

Just tell me you will tradeback and its over.

KyleBechtold
08-14-2009, 12:46 AM
The problem with the laptop isnt a physical problem. Its a software problem, and that doesnt happen in shipping.

You even said yourself that you got this screen a couple times when you had it. I take it out of the box and Ive tried turning it on countless times and I get this screen everytime.

Just tell me you will tradeback and its over.

i assume it didn't come with a disk to format?

hornedfrog1985
08-14-2009, 12:48 AM
Trades = fail

Seriously there is more problems with people trading janked up junk, and trying to get away with it than just selling stuff straight up.

Then people just say it broke in shipping, or user error.

galacticmonkey
08-14-2009, 12:48 AM
i assume it didn't come with a disk to format?

No. He told me just to press Enter when I asked. I tried every buttom and every combo of buttons, nothing happens. There is a huge error screen when I first turn the laptop on, maybe that has something to do with it. :rolleyes:

KyleBechtold
08-14-2009, 12:50 AM
No. He told me just to press Enter when I asked. I tried every buttom and every combo of buttons, nothing happens. There is a huge error screen when I first turn the laptop on, maybe that has something to do with it. :rolleyes:

can you get into bios?

ThatChevyGuy
08-14-2009, 12:50 AM
shavenblazer
s blazer

?

KyleBechtold
08-14-2009, 12:51 AM
shaven you need to either pay him the difference between the cost of the amp and the TL or you need to trade back and feel lucky he is willing to pay shipping...

KyleBechtold
08-14-2009, 12:52 AM
shavenblazer
s blazer

?

sblazer?

here to buy
08-14-2009, 12:53 AM
he betta pay up cuz he wouldn't want Chuck to show up at his front door.

chucks a mean mutha fuka :fyi:

or worse, a W7 tracking him down

ThatChevyGuy
08-14-2009, 12:56 AM
one of these days a jl rep is going to greet you, assume the position and kiss your dicksack.

KyleBechtold
08-14-2009, 12:59 AM
he betta pay up cuz he wouldn't want Chuck to show up at his front door.

chucks a mean mutha fuka :fyi:

or worse, a W7 tracking him down

this.. everyone with the name chuck is usually a bad mother ******..

Chuck lidell
Chuck norris
Chuckie

its not good news

ThatChevyGuy
08-14-2009, 12:59 AM
chuck y?

Hmmm i see a trend. Touche

KyleBechtold
08-14-2009, 01:03 AM
chuck y?

Hmmm i see a trend. Touche

is it chucky? or chuckie? can't remember.. oh well

eutechnyx
08-14-2009, 01:08 AM
I know its not what u want galactic,and I dont even know you but Im thinking a quick format MIGHT help your issue,I could send you a windows 98 or 2000 disc to format the comp and get things going with that laptop if you end up having to keep that ****,you just pay shipping.Im just trying to help out because I know how it feels to have the bad end of a trade bro,just lmk I can even tell u how to format it.

here to buy
08-14-2009, 01:11 AM
**** trying to fix it, lets just release a W7 his way, let the W7 of mass destruction pave shavenblazer a new future of quadriplegia

galacticmonkey
08-14-2009, 02:38 PM
I know its not what u want galactic,and I dont even know you but Im thinking a quick format MIGHT help your issue,I could send you a windows 98 or 2000 disc to format the comp and get things going with that laptop if you end up having to keep that ****,you just pay shipping.Im just trying to help out because I know how it feels to have the bad end of a trade bro,just lmk I can even tell u how to format it.

Thanks man, I really appreciate it.

Im just hoping that he goes along with this and makes things right.

silvercookie
08-14-2009, 08:50 PM
shaven stop being a pussay

KyleBechtold
08-15-2009, 01:55 AM
so whats going on.. shaven you trading back or what?

here to buy
08-15-2009, 03:22 AM
shavenblazer can be taken care of quickly

with this,

http://candgcustoms.com/uploads/36.jpg

hornedfrog1985
08-15-2009, 03:36 AM
You can't just flash W7s without using them.

here to buy
08-15-2009, 03:59 AM
flashing w7's?

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i4/falasiri123/09mar13.jpg

galacticmonkey
08-16-2009, 02:54 PM
Still waiting for a tradeback. You get back Monday, correct?

silvercookie
08-16-2009, 06:35 PM
omg this guy is a ****ing fegola.

galacticmonkey
08-16-2009, 07:46 PM
Well he did say that he wouldnt be back in town by the amp until Monday. So hopefully he will ship tomorrow.

If I dont hear from him Ill call him.

tejcurrent
08-16-2009, 08:13 PM
I have used this computer and termlab several times over the past year or two, up until shortly before the trade. It is obviously an older computer, but it DID work. Shavenblazer is a good guy, I've dealt with him both buying and selling. He's always taken the short end if there was one. He's even given me extra wire just to help me out when he could.

I can't understand shipping an item worth over $100 without insurance, but you both took responsibility when you decided to do that. If he had received an amp that wasn't working it would be his job to pay for repairs, the same goes for you. If he hooked up the amp and said it didn't work you would have no way of knowing if he wired it up wrong, or powered it in a geo with stock battery at .3 ohms till it fried.

How can he know if you dropped it during opening it, or sat it on top of a huge magnet or something crazy?

You could have settled this privately but you chose to make a big thread about it. Now even if he traded you back you shot him in the foot, smearing his character and making his computer look bad. Maybe the computer did get damaged during shipping, but that's not his fault, and if it starts right up when he gets it he now will have trouble selling it to other forum members.

I have no harsh feelings, but for people saying shavenblazer needs to man up, I can say this is either user error, or shipping problems, neither of which I feel he is responsible.

Best luck guys, hope you get it worked out.

KyleBechtold
08-17-2009, 01:55 AM
I have used this computer and termlab several times over the past year or two, up until shortly before the trade. It is obviously an older computer, but it DID work. Shavenblazer is a good guy, I've dealt with him both buying and selling. He's always taken the short end if there was one. He's even given me extra wire just to help me out when he could.

I can't understand shipping an item worth over $100 without insurance, but you both took responsibility when you decided to do that. If he had received an amp that wasn't working it would be his job to pay for repairs, the same goes for you. If he hooked up the amp and said it didn't work you would have no way of knowing if he wired it up wrong, or powered it in a geo with stock battery at .3 ohms till it fried.

How can he know if you dropped it during opening it, or sat it on top of a huge magnet or something crazy?

You could have settled this privately but you chose to make a big thread about it. Now even if he traded you back you shot him in the foot, smearing his character and making his computer look bad. Maybe the computer did get damaged during shipping, but that's not his fault, and if it starts right up when he gets it he now will have trouble selling it to other forum members.

I have no harsh feelings, but for people saying shavenblazer needs to man up, I can say this is either user error, or shipping problems, neither of which I feel he is responsible.

Best luck guys, hope you get it worked out.

if it was shipping problems then it is on the seller.. the buyer had no control of if the seller insured the item and/or packaged it properly so if it broke during that it is on the seller.. and if the computer wasn't sketchy to begin with it wouldn't have these problems.. he needs to trade back or buy gmonk a cheap dell or acer..

tejcurrent
08-17-2009, 06:12 AM
The seller didn't have control once it left his house. I'm telling you that computer worked. Why should he spend $200+ buying a new computer when this one may not have anything wrong with it, or could be repaired for next to nothing? He's already said he's willing to work with him, I think this should be settled by the two people involved through PM, email, or phone. Not forum bashing by outside parties (us).

ace_800
08-17-2009, 06:52 AM
if it was shipping problems then it is on the seller.. the buyer had no control of if the seller insured the item and/or packaged it properly so if it broke during that it is on the seller.. and if the computer wasn't sketchy to begin with it wouldn't have these problems.. he needs to trade back or buy gmonk a cheap dell or acer..

The seller didn't have control once it left his house. I'm telling you that computer worked. Why should he spend $200+ buying a new computer when this one may not have anything wrong with it, or could be repaired for next to nothing? He's already said he's willing to work with him, I think this should be settled by the two people involved through PM, email, or phone. Not forum bashing by outside parties (us).

Its still the sellers responsibilty to get the item there as described....ie WORKING. If it doesn't work when it gets there then it is the sellers responsibility to make it right. If the amp was jacked and didn't work when shaven received it then gmonk would have to man up and either trade back or get it repaired. Either trade back or get gmonk another cheap laptop.

Also, why would you need to take a battery out multiple times to get it to turn on???? After I pres the on button with it plugged in I shouldn't care if the battery is in there or not. That would have been a hint to me that the laptops ****ed.

Tehgregzor
08-17-2009, 07:14 AM
What Im asking for is not unreasonable, just a simple tradeback because an item arrived not as described.

You are absolutely right. Half of what you traded for was busted. Not like a Vista laptop that could at least hold sale value, a win 98 laptop. I bet the guy didn't tell you what OS the laptop had, did he?

mihklo
08-17-2009, 12:56 PM
hopefully all gets worked out in the end. if for some reason he will not do the trade back i have a laptop i could sell him for $100 shipped. not sure of all the specs but it is a compaq i think 4 years old (new enough that it has vista on it). the battery holds a charge but not for a long time. other than that the only other thing that is wrong with it is that one of the hinges on the screen broke......i ended up putting 2 small bolts in it. it now opens/closes good, but the small bolts are visible. i can get pictures of it if this sounds like something that would work for you guys.

anj46907
08-17-2009, 01:05 PM
You say what you want i sent the pics of the same dam computer that you have working a day before i shipped it. Im sorry that you don't know how to install the software on another computer thats not my falt. I mean your acting like you never got pics and that you were just taking a chance on the stuff working. An you said my amp had a few scratches on the amp you sent me. It looks like some one decided to take a key and draw swirl marks on the back of it.
stfu...atleast it works.. he said scratches...you found scratches are you going to fault him for not describing what the scratches looked like...stop trying to make a argument about that...it was working as described:fyi:...give the man his stuff back.

shavenblazer
08-17-2009, 03:26 PM
Ok to all the gmonkey nut huggers screw you. Every one thinks he is some kinda god on here and idk why. I sent him a working computer he got pics that he was happy with. I asked him if he wonted more pics and he said that was fine. The first day he got it he didn't even know how to turn it on. That should show user error right there. I had no reason to send him something that didn't work. So if i do the trade back then everyone is gonna run there mouth about me and say im a scammer when im not including him. I know for a fact it work he just dosen't know wtf he is doing. Im sure he can just pay someone to show him how to install it. Hell why not he pays other people to build his systems. I guess cuz he dosent know what the hell he is doing. So you can all praise him if u want and talk **** about me if u won't it dosent bother me. Like i told him before he even made this thread i wonted to make this right and i would have. But for him to get on here and run his mouth ha thats not gonna happen. I offerd to pay shipping on the laptop back to me and fix it if it was broken. But he had to be a big **** about it and cry. Hell all he has to do is reinstall xp on it if its not working. But my pics show that it works. He even told me his self he really hadn't had time to play around with it. Im sure he got it working and just dosent wonna say anything because it will make him look like the dum *** that he is. I have a newer laptop that i could send him but he wants to make a big fuss about all this and say ima scammer but he screwed his self on this one.

hornedfrog1985
08-17-2009, 07:00 PM
Yeah, he should have known you have to take the battery out a few times for it to work.

loudmofo
08-17-2009, 07:06 PM
Ok to all the gmonkey nut huggers screw you. Every one thinks he is some kinda god on here and idk why. I sent him a working computer he got pics that he was happy with. I asked him if he wonted more pics and he said that was fine. The first day he got it he didn't even know how to turn it on. That should show user error right there. I had no reason to send him something that didn't work. So if i do the trade back then everyone is gonna run there mouth about me and say im a scammer when im not including him. I know for a fact it work he just dosen't know wtf he is doing. Im sure he can just pay someone to show him how to install it. Hell why not he pays other people to build his systems. I guess cuz he dosent know what the hell he is doing. So you can all praise him if u want and talk **** about me if u won't it dosent bother me. Like i told him before he even made this thread i wonted to make this right and i would have. But for him to get on here and run his mouth ha thats not gonna happen. I offerd to pay shipping on the laptop back to me and fix it if it was broken. But he had to be a big **** about it and cry. Hell all he has to do is reinstall xp on it if its not working. But my pics show that it works. He even told me his self he really hadn't had time to play around with it. Im sure he got it working and just dosent wonna say anything because it will make him look like the dum *** that he is. I have a newer laptop that i could send him but he wants to make a big fuss about all this and say ima scammer but he screwed his self on this one.

i dont know ethier the op or seller but your a pos in my book feggit your the pu$$y send back the mans amp scammer:furious:

galacticmonkey
08-17-2009, 11:20 PM

You're a straight up liar. I was trying to be cool, and be nice about this.

I asked you before I made this thread to trade back and you just said "well its not my fault it doesnt work".

And how does SOFTWARE go bad in shipping? I cant do anything on this computer. I cant get to windows, and the buttons dont even do anything. It DOESNT ******* work. How does the software crash in shipping? Did they take it out of the package and **** it up, then package it back up? Only way it could have happened is if it was sent this way. You even said yourself that you have had this same problem with it before.

Im not calling you a scammer, but I got a computer that doesnt work. I would just like to tradeback. Stuff happens when doing business online. No way around it. What makes the difference from a good seller to a bad seller is if they right the wrongs. All Im asking if for you to right the wrong, Ill even pay for it out of my pocked.

basebalz13
08-18-2009, 12:22 AM
i dont know either of yall. but im with the OP on this one...good luck man

KyleBechtold
08-18-2009, 02:23 AM
this is quite funny.. Shaven I hope everything you buy comes in broken and and everyone says its not their fault..

Because he didn't know how to ****** rig your damned computer doesn't make it user error..

Having someone else build his system is not part of this and you are trying to take low blows and no one cares.. (shows how immature you really are about things)

No one said he is a god or is hugging his nuts.. we all read the story we made our decisions based on facts presented.. you don't agree with what everyone is saying.. whether you improperly packed or it was fucked out the door is on you.. he reported immediately it didn't work not weeks later meaning it was already messed up.. you can't crash a comp in a day that wasn't already broken or virus filled..

And to say he screwed himself on this one is incorrect.. You are black balled as of now.. fix the problem..

galacticmonkey
08-18-2009, 02:39 PM
this is quite funny.. Shaven I hope everything you buy comes in broken and and everyone says its not their fault..

Because he didn't know how to ****** rig your damned computer doesn't make it user error..

Having someone else build his system is not part of this and you are trying to take low blows and no one cares.. (shows how immature you really are about things)

No one said he is a god or is hugging his nuts.. we all read the story we made our decisions based on facts presented.. you don't agree with what everyone is saying.. whether you improperly packed or it was fucked out the door is on you.. he reported immediately it didn't work not weeks later meaning it was already messed up.. you can't crash a comp in a day that wasn't already broken or virus filled..

And to say he screwed himself on this one is incorrect.. You are black balled as of now.. fix the problem..

I could understand if it was "broken" when it arrived. Stuff happens. But SOFTWARE problems dont happen in shipping.

I sent him a text the first time I turned it on and it didnt work.

Hii Im Justin
08-18-2009, 02:58 PM
Trade back u ****

lolumad over
08-18-2009, 04:21 PM
OK i told u where im at does not have service that well. I sent u the pics of the laptop working with termlab on the screen before we traded you said cool. I have never had a problem with the TL before ever. I have also installed it on other computers and it worked idk what your doing wrong. I dont see the need for this thread i said i didn't want to trade back but i NEVER said i wouldn't. I have no reason to send you somthing that dosen't work im not that type of person. Yea i did hold up my end of the deal like i said u got pics of it working. No need to get people on here to have a pitty party for you. Im sure someone on here can walk you threw the RIGHT way to install it on another computer.

I wouldn't trust anyone with a shift key problem.

lolumad over
08-18-2009, 04:23 PM

All this doesn't matter. It didnt work when delivered. Buyer must make amends, simple as that.

KyleBechtold
08-20-2009, 12:08 AM
The longer and harder you make this shaven the more people will not buy from you again.. make it right.. chuck is willing to work with you.. hell he is going to take more blow than you by providing shipping.. shipping alone will cost almost half of that crap laptop

galacticmonkey
08-21-2009, 11:41 PM
The longer and harder you make this shaven the more people will not buy from you again.. make it right.. chuck is willing to work with you.. hell he is going to take more blow than you by providing shipping.. shipping alone will cost almost half of that crap laptop

Yeah thats all. Still havent heard from him...

KyleBechtold
08-21-2009, 11:47 PM
Yeah thats all. Still havent heard from him...

****.. did that one dude send you the format disk? might as well try it if hes gunna be a *****.. can you take a pic of what it looks like when you try to turn it on?

galacticmonkey
08-21-2009, 11:51 PM
Laptop is back in New Port Richey. Its just been sitting since I cant get it to work.

KyleBechtold
08-21-2009, 11:52 PM
Laptop is back in New Port Richey. Its just been sitting since I cant get it to work.

why in npr?

KyleBechtold
08-21-2009, 11:52 PM
and did you atleast get the termlab resolution right?

galacticmonkey
08-21-2009, 11:56 PM
Tried getting the TL on another laptop but it was telling me some reason why it wouldnt work. I think the TL would be just fine, just needs a comp to run on.

KyleBechtold
08-21-2009, 11:58 PM
maybe he got his quickie in and now ditched.. been 4 days since he has been on

galacticmonkey
08-26-2009, 05:11 PM
Still havent heard from him. I think thats its a lost cause.

lovindabass
08-26-2009, 05:40 PM
thats such bull **** pictures of something on doesn't make it turn on... All i can say is ip track that bish and get it going or to quote a few ppl ( Send a W7 on him! )

galacticmonkey
08-31-2009, 09:33 PM
Well luckily I found another old laptop my dad had sitting in his closet for the last 8-9 years. Updated it to XP and installed the Termlab on it. Termlab works just fine, except it doesnt have Bassrace on it, like he said it did.

The TL works just fine, but the laptop he sent me is screwed. I took care of it myself and never heard back from him.

Dont ever buy from this guy. Straight up scammed me.

JBerger
08-31-2009, 10:38 PM
Just for the record, I was with Shaven when he offered to ship you his newer, nicer Toshiba laptop. Why didnt you take the deal gmonk?
Don't you want things "set straight"?

timmoore718
08-31-2009, 10:40 PM
Just for the record, I was with Shaven when he offered to ship you his newer, nicer Toshiba laptop. Why didnt you take the deal gmonk?

:popcorn:

dlothcebelyk
08-31-2009, 10:40 PM

is it still on the table?

JBerger
08-31-2009, 10:44 PM
I quote the conversation I just had with him on the cell:
"I would send him the Toshiba laptop to make things straight and clean my name, but he insists on having the amp back".

JBerger
08-31-2009, 10:47 PM
Everyones just so mad that I think a reasonable deal was never worked out. And it shouldve been done WITHOUT making this thread.

JBerger
08-31-2009, 10:49 PM
The guy stays with his G ma in BFE and gets no cell service and limited internet.
If anything, he just needed time to get to a communication device and talk it out with gmonk, but instead a bashing session was started

dlothcebelyk
08-31-2009, 10:52 PM
The guy stays with his G ma in BFE and gets no cell service and limited internet.
If anything, he just needed time to get to a communication device and talk it out with gmonk, but instead a bashing session was started

well we used the TL today and it worked ok. I didn't have the Bass racing option like he said it did.. so maybe he just wanted to return everything since it wasn't as described for anything..

the new laptop would probably make things right.. idk not my TL..

JBerger
08-31-2009, 10:54 PM
So I suggest that either gmonk takes the deal and deletes this worthless thread
or
doesnt take the deal for what ever reason and deletes this worthless thread
Theres no reason to bash someone who wants to do the right thing.

dlothcebelyk
08-31-2009, 10:57 PM
So I suggest that either gmonk takes the deal and deletes this worthless thread
or
doesnt take the deal for what ever reason and deletes this worthless thread
Theres no reason to bash someone who wants to do the right thing.

You can't see gmonks side?

I see both sides.. If I was Gmonk i would take the Laptop and call it day b/c i don't bass race but he might or might have wanted to. if it can't be updated i can see why he might want to return it..

JBerger
08-31-2009, 10:57 PM
well we used the TL today and it worked ok. I didn't have the Bass racing option like he said it did.. so maybe he just wanted to return everything since it wasn't as described for anything..

the new laptop would probably make things right.. idk not my TL..

When I lived down south, me and Shaven used that TL daily and it DID have the bassrace option on it. It may need an update since its on a different PC but it worked great less then 3 months ago when I personally used it. Things happen but I think the offer of the Toshiba laptop to replace the IBM is a fair and just deal and reasonable enough to clear his name, IMO.

JBerger
08-31-2009, 10:59 PM
And I do see gmonks side.
I agree with him, Shaven should make things right.
But he has to let him.

dlothcebelyk
08-31-2009, 10:59 PM
And I do see gmonks side.
I agree with him, Shaven should make things right.
But he has to let him.

has he even been on here lately? idk they need to talk via phone/aim/pms w/e and work it out..

JBerger
08-31-2009, 11:01 PM
has he even been on here lately? idk they need to talk via phone/aim/pms w/e and work it out..

I agree.
This forum is turning to crap cuz of stuff like this

lovindabass
08-31-2009, 11:05 PM
just for the record he did say somewhere in this thread that he used it for himself and didn't wanna send it....

galacticmonkey
09-01-2009, 06:45 PM
He NEVER offered me another laptop, if he did I would have taken it and this thread would have never been made.

dbeez
09-01-2009, 09:19 PM
I said right im not looking to give you 250 or 200 and a termlab for the amp. The one i sent you worked perfectly fine if you don't believe ill pay to ship it back and take a thousand pics and show you it works. The first time you texted me you didn't even know how to turn it on. An i told you a long time ago that the laptop was nothing fancy.

he offered to cover a laptop right there but you kept asking to trade back i dont know glad you got another laptop working with it though..

BobbyDD
09-01-2009, 11:01 PM
he offered to cover a laptop right there but you kept asking to trade back i dont know glad you got another laptop working with it though..

Where did he offer that? I don't see it.:confused: Sounds like the buyer and seller need to communicate.

galacticmonkey
09-01-2009, 11:07 PM
Where did he offer that? I don't see it.:confused: Sounds like the buyer and seller need to communicate.

I dont see it either.

As far as Im concerned, guy is a douchebag. Never offered to make things right like he said he did. If he did, things would be right and there would be no thread.

Its over with. He can keep the amp, I dont even care. I got the Termlab working and Im probably just going to throw the laptop he sent me in the garbage.

dbeez
09-02-2009, 07:43 AM
That was on like the second page I seen that but all I kept hearing after that was trade back now from everyone any how sorry you guys didn't resolve ot amicably...

vitveet
09-02-2009, 09:22 AM
I dont see it either.

As far as Im concerned, guy is a douchebag. Never offered to make things right like he said he did. If he did, things would be right and there would be no thread.

Its over with. He can keep the amp, I dont even care. I got the Termlab working and Im probably just going to throw the laptop he sent me in the garbage.

You shouldn't give up and take a loss so easily bro. If you aren't happy, push to get happy! If he offers a good resolution, take it.

V.

BobbyDD
09-02-2009, 04:40 PM
You shouldn't give up and take a loss so easily bro. If you aren't happy, push to get happy! If he offers a good resolution, take it.

V.

x2 Since his buddy says he's willing to send you another laptop check into it and let him.

DUMPED
09-02-2009, 04:44 PM
x2 Since his buddy says he's willing to send you another laptop check into it and let him.

agreed !!!!

galacticmonkey
09-02-2009, 06:42 PM

V.

Im still waiting for the offer to actually be put on the table. Only thing he ever said to me was "not my fault". He never got in contact with me, never offered to give me a different laptop, never said he would trade back, never anything. I havent heard from him since his last post in this thread. He has my phone number.

If he would like to resolve this, he knows how to get into contact with me.

dbeez
09-02-2009, 06:53 PM
And i also told you that i wonted to make it right with you before you even made this thread. All im saying is you got the pics the day before i shipped it and was fine with that. So for all the idiots saying i screwed him you wrong. Im not the bad guy in this and neither is he. Believe me i was not trying to send you something that didn't work. Its not like you took a total loss u have everything that you need. You just need someone that knows what there doing installing it. If you want i to i will reimburse you for the laptop if you want.

oops i misread the other but here he says he will reimburse you for the laptop..now how much he thinks its worth and your price tag may not see eye to eye..

galacticmonkey
09-02-2009, 10:42 PM
oops i misread the other but here he says he will reimburse you for the laptop..now how much he thinks its worth and your price tag may not see eye to eye..

Exactly. Hes going to pay me what the laptop is worth? Its worth nothing. Its a busted up, crashed, 10 year old laptop.

vitveet
09-02-2009, 11:06 PM
Im still waiting for the offer to actually be put on the table. Only thing he ever said to me was "not my fault". He never got in contact with me, never offered to give me a different laptop, never said he would trade back, never anything. I havent heard from him since his last post in this thread. He has my phone number.

All that may be true but none of that is a reason to give up and take a loss!

V.

BobbyDD
09-02-2009, 11:09 PM

Call him dammit!!:D

Annnarbor84
09-03-2009, 01:50 PM
Wow what an ordeal here:rolleyes:

shavenblazer
09-03-2009, 02:17 PM
Gmonk you have to be the biggest idiot i know. Your such a big baby you were suppose to contact me. You sit on here and wine and cry like a lil *itch but you don't try to contact me or anything. All of you **** riders can say what you want but he has not sent me one Pm or text or call. He just sits here and cries to all of his fan boys. An yall just bend over and let him give it to yall so he will fill better. It does have bass race he just doesn't know what he is doing imagine that. Im not making **** right with him after all this on this thread no. I really could care less who likes me on here or want buy from me i don't care. I didn't scam him hes just an idiot.He has a Tl update cd that came with it im sure he just didn't install it.

tc3k101
09-03-2009, 02:20 PM
dood you sent him a non working laptop and aren't doing anything to make the deal square. that is scamming someone.

Annnarbor84
09-03-2009, 02:24 PM
Gmonk you have to be the biggest idiot i know. Your such a big baby you were suppose to contact me. You sit on here and wine and cry like a lil *itch but you don't try to contact me or anything. All of you **** riders can say what you want but he has not sent me one Pm or text or call. He just sits here and cries to all of his fan boys. An yall just bend over and let him give it to yall so he will fill better. It does have bass race he just doesn't know what he is doing imagine that. Im not making **** right with him after all this on this thread no. I really could care less who likes me on here or want buy from me i don't care. I didn't scam him hes just an idiot.He has a Tl update cd that came with it im sure he just didn't install it.

You are the one facing buyer beware. Why the **** should Gmonk have to contact you. It is on you to make this right **** face. And I guess by fan boys you mean "honest" people, the opposite of how you roll. Do me a favor, go choke on a **** and die, k thanks..

BobbyDD
09-03-2009, 03:29 PM

So JBerger is lying about you having another laptop you're willing to send him?:confused:

galacticmonkey
09-03-2009, 03:35 PM
So JBerger is lying about you having another laptop you're willing to send him?:confused:

I never got this offer. He offered to pay me for the laptop, but how much is a broken 10 year old laptop really worth? $5?

And its not my place to contact you. YOUR side of the trade didnt show up as described, and you should make it right. But now I made a thread saying that you werent refunding me and you got mad and didnt refund me. Have fun with the amp.

I hope that someone steals it from you. :fyi:

04lariat
09-03-2009, 04:16 PM
what i dont get is why does the pics of the laptop screen have windows XP.. not windows 98 like the op said

galacticmonkey
09-03-2009, 05:22 PM
what i dont get is why does the pics of the laptop screen have windows XP.. not windows 98 like the op said

Wow, never noticed that.

Any answer to this?

_AnGeL_
09-03-2009, 05:38 PM
I never got this offer. He offered to pay me for the laptop, but how much is a broken 10 year old laptop really worth? $5?

And its not my place to contact you. YOUR side of the trade didnt show up as described, and you should make it right. But now I made a thread saying that you werent refunding me and you got mad and didnt refund me. Have fun with the amp.

I hope that someone steals it from you. :fyi:

:woot: lol

***** u got scammed gmonk. :crap:

shavenblazer
09-04-2009, 06:36 PM

look again dum *** that's xp.

KyleBechtold
09-04-2009, 06:39 PM

READ again he said XP..

galacticmonkey
09-05-2009, 08:14 PM

The laptop you sent me shows Windows 98 when it first starts up, then goes to the crap screen.

Annnarbor84
09-06-2009, 12:32 AM
Just lawl.......

04lariat
09-06-2009, 11:15 AM
lol u mad

x2o
09-06-2009, 11:53 AM
The laptop you sent me shows Windows 98 when it first starts up, then goes to the crap screen.

:ohsnap: