PDA

View Full Version : Resolution for vitveet, sold nightshade 18, soundstream amp. outlook good so far...

dennit469
08-13-2009, 02:23 PM
Recently i had a problem with a radio i sent to vitveet, he claims the faceplate got stuck open when he first tried to use it, i had this problem only once with the head unit, not thinking of it to be a problem again. anyway V said he wanted his money back before it even arrived to him because of "me" taking so long to get it to him, which it did take 3 weeks to get to him and 2 of those were not my fault, thanks ups. anyway he gets the unit, it doesnt work the first time he trys it, my luck, i really wish people would stop sayin im a scammer, the buyer got his dam*n product just not in the working condition WE BOTH THOUGHT it was in.

Anyway he wanted me to send money to him and refund and he send the head unit back, that was fine, then i thought well hey, i dont need it either if you say its as broke as it is.....so i offer him the refund of $80 and he keeps the head unit, and as of right now thats what is happening, 1ndatrunk bought my nightshade and is money ordering V 80 dollars and the rest to me, i can now refund V through paypal if he wants cause the account isnt on lock anymore. to PROVE i shipped every single one of these items i have tracking numbers, so therefore i didnt scam anyone persay.

this is for the head unit to V, as you will see it was signed by HAWLEY, seeing his last name is that, he got the head unit

1z7725w0335995005

and for the sundown which is being delivered to his door as we speak: 1za243v70393140865

and the soundstream sold to skyline something, hes legit. its going to texas and will be at his door tomorrow:

1za243v70392745875

call me a scammer now bit*ches, on a technical scale i didnt scam V i sent him a working head unit, it had the same problem 1 time before with me but it ended up correcting itself within 3 minutes, and it happened probably exactly 1 month before i sold it to him and never did happen again. sorry this has to be so harsh but i really did send the radio in 1 week and 2 days give or take a day or 2 after he purchased it, after that ups fuked it all up, i got a bad name on here because the radio didnt work when it got to him a little more than 3 weeks after purchase, my paypal account was on lock and i basically just wasnt gunna do a money order because i didnt see the need for it, i had to work out the paypal problems, like i said V i can refund your money through paypal now or you can wait on home boys money order which would be to you either tomorrow or the next day more than likely.

Johnny Law.Lulz
08-13-2009, 02:26 PM
Understandable.

dennit469
08-13-2009, 02:27 PM
Understandable.

finally someone that agrees

Johnny Law.Lulz
08-13-2009, 02:29 PM
He will proly deny that ever gets that money order. Ive sold things that i thought were in working order because they were the last time i used them. Things break. Its nature. Its whatever. I think youve made it right.

godhatescivics
08-13-2009, 02:31 PM
cool story bro!

TurdFergueson2
08-13-2009, 02:32 PM
Recently i had a problem with a radio i sent to vitveet, he claims the faceplate got stuck open when he first tried to use it, i had this problem only once with the head unit, not thinking of it to be a problem again. anyway V said he wanted his money back before it even arrived to him because of "me" taking so long to get it to him, which it did take 3 weeks to get to him and 2 of those were not my fault, thanks ups. anyway he gets the unit, it doesnt work the first time he trys it, my luck, i really wish people would stop sayin im a scammer, the buyer got his dam*n product just not in the working condition WE BOTH THOUGHT it was in.

Anyway he wanted me to send money to him and refund and he send the head unit back, that was fine, then i thought well hey, i dont need it either if you say its as broke as it is.....so i offer him the refund of $80 and he keeps the head unit, and as of right now thats what is happening, 1ndatrunk bought my nightshade and is money ordering V 80 dollars and the rest to me, i can now refund V through paypal if he wants cause the account isnt on lock anymore. to PROVE i shipped every single one of these items i have tracking numbers, so therefore i didnt scam anyone persay.

this is for the head unit to V, as you will see it was signed by HAWLEY, seeing his last name is that, he got the head unit

1z7725w0335995005

and for the sundown which is being delivered to his door as we speak: 1za243v70393140865

and the soundstream sold to skyline something, hes legit. its going to texas and will be at his door tomorrow:

1za243v70392745875

call me a scammer now bit*ches, on a technical scale i didnt scam V i sent him a working head unit, it had the same problem 1 time before with me but it ended up correcting itself within 3 minutes, and it happened probably exactly 1 month before i sold it to him and never did happen again. sorry this has to be so harsh but i really did send the radio in 1 week and 2 days give or take a day or 2 after he purchased it, after that ups fuked it all up, i got a bad name on here because the radio didnt work when it got to him a little more than 3 weeks after purchase, my paypal account was on lock and i basically just wasnt gunna do a money order because i didnt see the need for it, i had to work out the paypal problems, like i said V i can refund your money through paypal now or you can wait on home boys money order which would be to you either tomorrow or the next day more than likely.

NEVER post tracking numbers online Brah. A dishonest man can reroute that ****. And cleaning off the leads might fix the HU issue.

statonburrell
08-13-2009, 02:36 PM
NEVER post tracking numbers online Brah. A dishonest man can reroute that ****. And cleaning off the leads might fix the HU issue.

rerouting as we speak.

jk

1ndatrunk
08-14-2009, 03:09 AM
I got the sub today and its ok. I'll be sending both MOs out this week, Dennits in the morn, and Vitveets before Tues unless we meet since we're both in NC.

dennit469
08-14-2009, 04:00 AM
I got the sub today and its ok. I'll be sending both MOs out this week, Dennits in the morn, and Vitveets before Tues unless we meet since we're both in NC.

sounds gooodd

NightDrifter05
08-14-2009, 08:59 AM

1z7725w0335995005

1za243v70392745875

Glad to see we still have a few people on this forum who are willing to man up and take responsibility when something goes wrong. Hopefully nothing else goes wrong but good job regardless on working to fix the issue.

vitveet
08-14-2009, 05:08 PM
Glad to see we still have a few people on this forum who are willing to man up and take responsibility when something goes wrong. Hopefully nothing else goes wrong but good job regardless on working to fix the issue.

X2!
Thanks to dennit469 for explaining that. Most of it is exactly how it happened. You did however throw in a few lies here and there and also didn't mention the horrid soldered "RCA grounding wire" all over the back of the unit. Didn't tell me the pica fuse was blown.
Guess I'll believe you that the HU being stuck (pioneer p860) only happened to you once but just still hard to believe. I got it, tested it out and within 30 sec. tried to eject my cd (after testing that the HU worked and the internal amp was good....which all that was), it came halfway down and has remained that way since. My new cd is stuck and I've tried the thing several hundred times....even cleaned the face, etc. It doesn't move!

I'm glad you cleared things up though! Very good of you to do so!!!! Wish I could change the thread title: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=422731&page=6 but I think it's fits as I said "scamming me" and not "scammed me", if that make sense.
But this should def. clear your name.
To 1ndatrunk, probably best to just send the M.O. as I just left gboro yesterday and probably won't be up that way for another few weeks.
I'll chime back in once I have the cash. And if anyone want this unit, email me at [email protected] If I don't sell it or get it fixed, I'll just use it as a shop HU and play the radio on it or that one cd forever....! Luckily it's a good one:p:!

V.

grimreper912003
08-14-2009, 05:21 PM
He will proly deny that ever gets that money order. Ive sold things that i thought were in working order because they were the last time i used them. Things break. Its nature. Its whatever. I think youve made it right.

I couldnt see V. doing that.

Stephen_c
08-14-2009, 05:25 PM
i sold something to him (vitveet) on another forum i cant remember what though lol.... maybe a 19ov2? but everything went well

dennit469
08-14-2009, 05:29 PM

i doubt he would either, but anyway, the headunit to you that might want it i took close looks at it and played and kinda shove the face in the firesction it was suppose to go and it went up, when the face restracts and opens is kinda is jittery almost like there is a plastic gear inside that chipped a tooth the mightve been what happened before when it chipped a tooth it got locked, now since its stuck again itmightve chipped another one, if thats even what the problem is, thats just an educated guess after looked at the schematics, sorry V i really didnt think it would do it again, oh and the RCA's i kinda ****** rigged to get the noise out of my door speakers, which it did, the soldering didnt work at i planned, the only reson for solder was because of how the RCAS are like there not directly on the back of the unit but on a separte plug in adpater cord which made it hard to work with when i was try to do the ground loop fix, i thought it was just a common problem with pioneer units.

tRiGgEr
08-14-2009, 05:33 PM
Fawking scammer

vitveet
08-14-2009, 07:04 PM
Hehe, thanks and of course not. $80 aint much and won't to many people too far. I don't really care to much about the $80 bucks, it's just the principle of seeing this young guy make things right! He'll learn from this one and doubt he'll scam anyone in the future as it can be, and is, serious business....whether the transaction is $10 or $1000.

i sold something to him (vitveet) on another forum i cant remember what though lol.... maybe a 19ov2? but everything went well
Yep, I've bought and sold a ton of stuff from a ton of people on a ton of forums:)!

i doubt he would either, but anyway, the headunit to you that might want it i took close looks at it and played and kinda shove the face in the firesction it was suppose to go and it went up, when the face restracts and opens is kinda is jittery almost like there is a plastic gear inside that chipped a tooth the mightve been what happened before when it chipped a tooth it got locked, now since its stuck again itmightve chipped another one, if thats even what the problem is, thats just an educated guess after looked at the schematics, sorry V i really didnt think it would do it again, oh and the RCA's i kinda ****** rigged to get the noise out of my door speakers, which it did, the soldering didnt work at i planned, the only reson for solder was because of how the RCAS are like there not directly on the back of the unit but on a separte plug in adpater cord which made it hard to work with when i was try to do the ground loop fix, i thought it was just a common problem with pioneer units.

Yeah, the solding/rca thing is horrible, lol! I'll kindly delete the pics of the HU off my camera once I get the money. I honestly didn't want to do that to you bro as these guys would eat you alive if they saw those pics:emb:!

Fawking scammer
Nah, never really thought so either. Just wanted to him to get on his horse and take care of his business and in the right manner;)!

V.

vitveet
08-17-2009, 11:41 PM
Just wanted to check on the status of my money?!?! Is 1ndatrunk still sending the MO or are you sending me paypal money dennit469???

V.

dennit469
08-18-2009, 12:32 AM
Just wanted to check on the status of my money?!?! Is 1ndatrunk still sending the MO or are you sending me paypal money dennit469???

V.

1inda trunk says he sent out the money orders friday so tomorrow will tell

vitveet
08-18-2009, 12:51 AM
ok, I'll check back then!

V.

vitveet
08-21-2009, 11:09 PM
Get the M.O. out to me today 1ndatrunk???!?!

V.

hornedfrog1985
08-21-2009, 11:10 PM
This is the most epic scam ever.

dennit469
08-23-2009, 05:12 PM
This is the most epic scam ever.

im making it a promise that im gunna come and beat your *** in person before December. mark my words.

hornedfrog1985
08-24-2009, 05:27 PM
I'm like 7 feet tall pal.

its_bacon12
08-24-2009, 05:36 PM
Yeah, the solding/rca thing is horrible, lol! I'll kindly delete the pics of the HU off my camera once I get the money. I honestly didn't want to do that to you bro as these guys would eat you alive if they saw those pics:emb:!

Can you please post them or link to them? This guy is full of **** and he deserves to be eaten alive for being a mega douche.

350zspl
08-24-2009, 05:40 PM
i have dealt with Vitveet numerous times and found him to be honest and trustworthy

good communication
pays fast

no complaints about him only good stuff

Macklessdaddy
08-24-2009, 05:56 PM
lmfbao:laugh::laugh::laugh:

hornedfrog1985
08-24-2009, 05:58 PM
laughing my fat black *** off?

Macklessdaddy
08-24-2009, 06:17 PM
laughing my fat black *** off?

fuccin:furious::verymad::mad:

dennit469
08-25-2009, 12:04 AM

i care why? im 6'3 and built, not bragging but i still think i could handle you with an ease. all you do is blow up this forum all day, your on here EVERYTIME i sign on, which at most is for 15 minutes twice a day. you lazy *** fu*ck , sitten in front of a da*mn screen all day and being lifeless

jadon087
08-25-2009, 12:10 AM
i care why? im 6'3 and built, not bragging but i still think i could handle you with an ease. all you do is blow up this forum all day, your on here EVERYTIME i sign on, which at most is for 15 minutes twice a day. you lazy *** fu*ck , sitten in front of a da*mn screen all day and being lifeless

talk is cheap if your gonna do something quit wasting time and go do it. If not the keep it to car audio.

dennit469
08-25-2009, 12:18 AM
talk is cheap if your gonna do something quit wasting time and go do it. If not the keep it to car audio.

would you like to ride with me and be the witness of me beating this guys ***?

jadon087
08-25-2009, 12:21 AM
would you like to ride with me and be the witness of me beating this guys ***?

Nah got to much to do but a vid would be great!!

dennit469
08-25-2009, 12:23 AM
Nah got to much to do but a vid would be great!!

fantastic idea

hornedfrog1985
08-25-2009, 08:03 PM
lol

dennit469
08-27-2009, 02:17 AM
lol

this is a first, im online and your not, you must be beating off to gay mexican ****, ill leave you to it

michaellane
08-27-2009, 02:28 AM
so did vitas get his money yeT?

dennit469
08-27-2009, 03:51 PM
i'de like to know the same cause i havent got mine.

BigJoker
08-29-2009, 06:49 AM
i had the same problem with my 860. i think the ribbon cable went bad.

vitveet
08-29-2009, 02:55 PM
so did vitas get his money yeT?
Nope, haven't gotten it yet....

i'de like to know the same cause i havent got mine.
What's 1ndatrunk waiting for? He told me he was waiting for you???

i had the same problem with my 860. i think the ribbon cable went bad.

Apparently they all have this problem!

But yeah, dennit469, if he doesn't come through at the beginning of the week, please could you send me my money through paypal? You said if he didn't give it to me you'd give it too me. You and him and work out the rest. Been far too long for no resolution to my problem with OUR deal.
Thanks

V.

stupify
08-29-2009, 03:37 PM

What's 1ndatrunk waiting for? He told me he was waiting for you???

Apparently they all have this problem!

But yeah, dennit469, if he doesn't come through at the beginning of the week, please could you send me my money through paypal? You said if he didn't give it to me you'd give it too me. You and him and work out the rest. Been far too long for no resolution to my problem with OUR deal.
Thanks

V.

V is one of the most honest *****es on this board. I've done a lot of transactions with him in the past and everything went fine. Lucky I didn't get the cd player I would have told you to eat **** and take back your pos you sent me.

jshak07
09-02-2009, 11:21 AM
updates?

vitveet
09-03-2009, 12:00 AM
V is one of the most honest *****es on this board. I've done a lot of transactions with him in the past and everything went fine. Lucky I didn't get the cd player I would have told you to eat **** and take back your pos you sent me.
Thanks man! Good guy there^^^!!!!

updates?

Well, 1ndatrunk has contacted me today and we've setup a time to meet so he can pay me the $80 Dennit owes me. Kinda wish 1ndatrunk hadn't of gotten involved b/c he's going through a lot with Dennit now also....seems as if he's getting scammed. 1ndatrunk has NEVER had one problem with any transaction....til he deals with Dennit, which seems to be the common denominator in bad/slow transactions. Hope things workout for everyone though.
I'll keep you guys updated!

dennit469
09-04-2009, 03:57 PM
ha ok, so your saying im scamming him but yet I'M THE ONE that sent the merchandise and got NO PAYMENT, yea that sounds right, i guess that means everyones a scammer then.