View Full Version : FS:16ft Action Craft Coastline Flats boat

08-13-2009, 12:46 AM
I have a 2001 Action Craft Coastline 1600 Tournment edition flats boat, boat has been garage kept since purcahsed. The boat is in great shape no cracks and no leaks. The motor is a 2006 Mercury Optimax has around 55 hours on it. The boat has a bobs hydraulic jack plate 6" setback 6" lift, Trim tabs, GPS chartplotter, fishfinder, and an 82lb motorguide varible with reverse trolling motor and 2 12 volt batteries upfront for it. The engine was serviced exactly a year ago. I like to get everything checked out every 50 hours. Since then the boat hasnt been used much and figured might as well sell it since I dont use it often.

Also for specs its 16'2ft and has a 84" beam and does 46mph loaded with full tank of gas, livewell full and 2 men and batteries. livewell empty does 48mph and with one man and empty livewell does right at 50mph. The boat is fast and a shallow running and drafting boat, floats in around 6-8" and runs in 4-6" depending on weight in the boat. Boat is in great shape along with the motor.

Trailer is included and is in great shape new tires put on about a year ago as well. The boat may go out once a month on average since through nov-april it goes no where just runs on earmuffs at the house to keep the engine running every now and then.

Can post pics and will next time its out unless you want pics of it in the garage?

located in southwest florida.

10-18-2010, 07:52 PM
boat is still up for sale price drop 12,000/obo