PDA

View Full Version : Really need help choosing speakers.

Bang This Beat
08-12-2009, 10:11 PM
Well I am re-doing my whole mid range and highs and amp for highs/mids.

I need some help on choosing good mid range speakers either component's or co axile and a amp to power them. I am currently running 4 6 1/2 kove co axiles with a rockford p400-4 because my eclipse xa4000 got water damaged.

So now I am on a hunt for something better then the koves which **** imo and a new amp.

Don't want to get to ridic on the price roughly 200 for 4 6 1/2 and just throw something out for the amp.

For my sub stage i am running a soundstream tarantula t5 15 with a soundstream tarantula trx1000, so they need to be clear over that bass.

Thanks for the help and by the way its going in a honda accord.

Bang This Beat
08-15-2009, 12:34 PM
any suggestions I just got a speeding ticket so I need to drop the price for each pair to no more then 60 a set.

And I also need an amp for them, I can't make up my mind.

I was looking at hifonics zxi6.5cs and zxi-8408 for an amp, but still wanna hear some other ideas.

Ksan
08-17-2009, 03:48 PM
Don't get those Hifonic comps those sound really bad. Their amps are a good budget amp nothing wrong with hifonics amps. You should go with this set of comps the people here have had a boner for them for a long time as a great set of cheap Comps. Good luck

http://www.woofersetc.com/p6952/RSD65cs--Phoenix-Gold-65"-Component-Speaker-System.htm