PDA

View Full Version : uptwome2007 is a scammer

blazron22z
08-10-2009, 11:04 PM
i bought a blown soundstream xxx6500 off of him and got nothing... i payed him on july 22nd with paypal and aint received nothing yet.. he gave me his number i have been calling him, texting him and emailing him and nothin untin last wednesday he text me back saying that he was on vacation and he would paypal me my money back the next day and havent got nothing backk.. now i want stuff but no money cuz he has it :crap:

blackxj
08-11-2009, 12:18 AM
i baught a battery from him back in december......i got it 4 days later....you just got bad luck.....didnt have 1 problem with the transaction

99grandprixGT
08-11-2009, 12:19 AM
file claim???

ty_houston
08-11-2009, 12:20 AM
I've done a ton of business with him, he's a straight up guy..I'll call him on your behalf on Tuesday. I've paypaled him a payment before and had him refund it. I've bought 2 dd z2's, multiple batteries amongst other things and never had a problem.

blazron22z
08-11-2009, 08:06 AM
Dude won't even pick up my calls. I been calling him everyday and nothin

mihklo
08-11-2009, 10:05 AM
hopefully you paid with a credit card so you can at least do a chargeback

uptwome2007
08-11-2009, 03:47 PM
I've gotton several calls from all of the people that I've done business with on here asking me what was going on, so let me just set the record straight. I have no need to scam anyone. It is not worth my reputation or friendships that I have made on here and all of the forums that I belong to. I'm blessed with a great paying job so the 230.00 dollars this guy is crying about isn't worth all of the headaches I'm going through. I've responded to several of blazron22's call's and text messages prior to me going on vacation and after I got back. I came back last friday to learn that the amp was on it's way back to me. Apparently the amp was refused. I should of known better then to send a package to an unconfirmed address anyway. Needless to say I was pissed, because I just wasted 40 plus dollars shipping this thing. So to all of the people reading this thread...WHO'S SCAMMING WHO??? It doesn't really matter he'll have his money back by the end of business today. I just wasn't refunding anything back until I had the amp back in my possesion. From all the threats and crazy text messages that I've gotton, he must REALLY need the money.

metsfan89
08-11-2009, 03:52 PM
haha uptwome you stood me up... we were going to meet and you were going to buy an amp of mine and i drove 45 minutes and waited an hour at 12:00 am and you didnt show up. what ever happened with that? called you a bunch of times but you turned your phone off.

tapout
08-11-2009, 05:16 PM
I've gotton several calls from all of the people that I've done business with on here asking me what was going on, so let me just set the record straight. I have no need to scam anyone. It is not worth my reputation or friendships that I have made on here and all of the forums that I belong to. I'm blessed with a great paying job so the 230.00 dollars this guy is crying about isn't worth all of the headaches I'm going through. I've responded to several of blazron22's call's and text messages prior to me going on vacation and after I got back. I came back last friday to learn that the amp was on it's way back to me. Apparently the amp was refused. I should of known better then to send a package to an unconfirmed address anyway. Needless to say I was pissed, because I just wasted 40 plus dollars shipping this thing. So to all of the people reading this thread...WHO'S SCAMMING WHO??? It doesn't really matter he'll have his money back by the end of business today. I just wasn't refunding anything back until I had the amp back in my possesion. From all the threats and crazy text messages that I've gotton, he must REALLY need the money.

to remove all doubt, post proof of tracking.

ty_houston
08-11-2009, 07:52 PM
haha uptwome you stood me up... we were going to meet and you were going to buy an amp of mine and i drove 45 minutes and waited an hour at 12:00 am and you didnt show up. what ever happened with that? called you a bunch of times but you turned your phone off.
I can't speak for your transaction, but uptwome2007 drove almost 8 hours round trip to deliver me my first z2, most people will not do that, He's a stand up guy and I think some of this is just lack of communication from the buyer

tapout
08-11-2009, 08:00 PM
I think some of this is just lack of communication from the buyer

srsly?

:rolleyes:

GTFO

TurdFergueson2
08-11-2009, 08:01 PM
#1, did you let the guy know that you were going on vacation and that if there were an issue it would be handled when you returned? And who doesn't take their cellie with them on vacay? You a big time business man or something?
#2 Did you let him know before today that the item was refused or is this just to make you look good?

You should not say that the dude is crying. He wants something to show for the money he shelled out. I have no idea of your communication with him, but was he informed of any of the info in your reply before now? If so OP is a douche and needs to chill. If not, you are a ****** seller.

Annnarbor84
08-11-2009, 08:07 PM
And the plot thickens.....

LazyRider
08-11-2009, 08:20 PM
#1, did you let the guy know that you were going on vacation and that if there were an issue it would be handled when you returned? And who doesn't take their cellie with them on vacay? You a big time business man or something?
#2 Did you let him know before today that the item was refused or is this just to make you look good?

You should not say that the dude is crying. He wants something to show for the money he shelled out. I have no idea of your communication with him, but was he informed of any of the info in your reply before now? If so OP is a douche and needs to chill. If not, you are a ****** seller.

X2

Korn4Life
08-11-2009, 10:42 PM

Did the same think kinda with me... I agreed to buy a pair of DD Z2 Amps from him and we where going to meet the next day.. DO I sold my pair of 40.1's and got the cash that night. Well i was just about to leave the next day and I called just to confirm everything and he never answered or returned any of my calls. SO I ended up selling my amps for nothing....

He does have great prices on things but Could of stuck to his end of the deal

blazron22z
08-11-2009, 11:05 PM
mannn since i talked to him last thursday he has not tried to contact me or nothing i have texted him and called him a bunch of times and nothing.. he has not shown me a tracking number or nothing... i can verify the adress with other people i have bought to on this forum and i have never had any problems with my same home adress for 6 years..dudes fony cant even provide a tracking number

blazron22z
08-11-2009, 11:10 PM
he text me back thursday aug.6 saying he just got back from vacation and that he would refund me my money the next day on friday i was like ok cool thats fine... thats the last time i heard from him.. i still have the text message

dbeez
08-11-2009, 11:23 PM
blazer bought from me no issues.

blazron22z
08-11-2009, 11:34 PM
thanks dbeez, and the same adress i gave dbeez i gave uptoweme2007

ty_houston
08-12-2009, 12:08 AM
I hope all of this works out, I've done a lot of business with him and no problem, good luck with everything blazron22z, i'm pretty sure you'll get your money back

blazron22z
08-12-2009, 11:00 PM
still heard nothing from him... i want my money back he said he shipped and got it returned and lost 40 dollars if that is true and he shows me a tracking number i will let him keeep 40 just give me the rest daymm dudes sorry

hornedfrog1985
08-12-2009, 11:10 PM
I don't think you're getting anything.

blazron22z
08-13-2009, 12:09 AM
i put a complaint threw paypal so ill c what happens

blazron22z
08-21-2009, 01:16 AM
mannn this dude sux i still havent recieved nothing from him.. paypal closed the complaint in my favor but they say that he doesnt have no money.. hes talking about that he has a good paying job and all this and that but cant pay me my money or ship me my amp daymm im pissed....someone please help

mihklo
08-21-2009, 12:12 PM
did you use a CC through pp?

blazron22z
08-22-2009, 12:30 AM
debit card if that would b considered a credit card

Rich B
08-22-2009, 12:38 AM
A debit card means you're screwed.

They dont have the same buyer protections that a credit card has to have.

mihklo
08-22-2009, 02:18 PM
debit card if that would b considered a credit card

why not try to contact them and see if they can do anything for you? more than likely you are screwed but it wouldnt hurt to give it a try.

blazron22z
08-23-2009, 09:14 PM
I called my bank and they said there going to do something