PDA

View Full Version : Be Prepared Denver...sun, Sept 13th 2009

sub-FATHER
08-10-2009, 05:24 PM
We Have A Special Event Planned With some big Trophys. This Is The Headz Up To Tell Everyone To Get Ready And Show Up For A Smashing Event. All Competitiors Will Benifit From This Show As We Are Going To Do "bass race" 4 Classes. 119.0, 129.9, 139.9. 149.9 And If Any Of You Think You Can Hang We'll So Some 159.9. lol...If You Think You Can Hang With Me. We'll Also Be Having A Loudest Of The Day On Music With The 30 Sec Average. The Flyers Will Be Posted Soon On The Location.

hunterw
08-11-2009, 12:28 AM
lol

sub-FATHER
08-11-2009, 03:34 PM
You Laugh Huh. Well Show Up. Surely James Could Loan You Some Amps If You Need Them. After All Him And I Are Running This Show. And I Dont Think You Can Get With The Rex Or The Van

Nismofreak
08-11-2009, 06:49 PM
You Laugh Huh. Well Show Up. Surely James Could Loan You Some Amps If You Need Them. After All Him And I Are Running This Show. And I Dont Think You Can Get With The Rex Or The Van

you don't know hunter james lol. Hunter is loud ;)

GAM3OVR
08-11-2009, 06:55 PM
I lose my liscence again on the 13th :(

These police officers are getting smarter with their radios

Nismofreak
08-11-2009, 07:09 PM
I lose my liscence again on the 13th :(

These police officers are getting smarter with their radios

if you actually drive the speed limit you might have your license :laugh:......Russians

Nismofreak
08-11-2009, 07:24 PM
I will be able to make it to this show ;)

hunterw
08-11-2009, 07:36 PM

lmao

hunterw
08-11-2009, 08:41 PM
bump...good to see you around again tom....iheard you got a tahoe? or some suv. should be a cool build

hunterw
08-11-2009, 08:53 PM
:)

hunterw
08-11-2009, 08:56 PM

PBateman
08-11-2009, 09:14 PM
Mods, please delete this thread...:crying:

hunterw
08-11-2009, 10:11 PM
i heard this is going to be a very big show. wish i coul;d make it. sounds like a lot of fun! and with the denver moose running it. it should be fun. is big mike making it to this one?

hunterw
08-11-2009, 10:15 PM

PBateman
08-11-2009, 10:17 PM
i heard this is going to be a BIG BIG show. and heard there is going to be a weaksauce black crx in it.does like a 147? maybe

Not in a million years, I'm still trying to get into the 140's. :crying:

sub-FATHER
08-11-2009, 10:19 PM
maybe hunter should show up for this event?

hunterw
08-11-2009, 10:20 PM
wish i could. :(

sub-FATHER
08-11-2009, 10:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iItFJb_ZedE

was that a 162 outlaw on an AC? not bad. i only got a 154.7 on bass boxing for 60 sec.

iamamp3pimp
08-11-2009, 10:26 PM
me too

hunterw
08-11-2009, 10:27 PM
was that a 162 outlaw on an AC? not bad. i only got a 154.7 on bass boxing for 60 sec.

no new termlab.i probably do a 165-166 on the ac LOL. hmmmm what did you do that 154.7 in, vehicle wise?

sub-FATHER
08-11-2009, 10:34 PM
sub2tweeker......i think you are going about promoting this show all the wrong way bro. maybe you should let fahey do this. i was looking on my outta state advertising of this event and noticed your lol on my thread. RUDE, but it was there. other competitors may get a wild hair up their *** and decide to show up because theyre tired of the same competitors from their area. Denver has no one promoting this stuff properly. thats why the car audio scene has dropped in this state to nothing. we'll have a flyer up, but someone else is working on that. and to be honest dont know how reliable that is???

sub-FATHER
08-11-2009, 10:40 PM
no new termlab.i probably do a 165-166 on the ac LOL. hmmmm what did you do that 154.7 in, vehicle wise?

all i have is a crx with a golith xx, 2 18s and 1 battery hc2400, you can see it under http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iInTNsZkrSg

sub-FATHER
08-11-2009, 10:41 PM

no ive heard that you have a smashing system. just didnt like the diss on the outta state threads

hunterw
08-11-2009, 10:42 PM
denver moose is on it. give him time.

as far as me being rude, it was funny. posting to tell peeps in new england to come to an event in denver.and then mocking their score they may have worked very hard it is extremely rude bro. you will learn that car audio events are not really about how loud you are. they are about making friends and having a good time. at the end of the day, sure a 1st place trophy is cool. but id rather help others get loud. THATS what makes people in a city/state show up for more events. not someone telling them they arent loud enough bro. dont take this the wrong way.be positive and helpful it will get you much farther promoting stuff :)
as far as colorado as a whole having no one promoting them, you are correct. btw there is a usaci show in grand junction, on august 23rd.

sub-FATHER
08-11-2009, 10:43 PM
me too how do those lvl 5s do? im thinking of 4 of the 18s. are they power hungry?

sub-FATHER
08-11-2009, 10:48 PM

as far as me being rude, it was funny. posting to tell peeps in new england to come to an event in denver.and then mocking their score they may have worked very hard it is extremely rude bro. you will learn that car audio events are not really about how loud you are. they are about making friends and having a good time. at the end of the day, sure a 1st place trophy is cool. but id rather help others get loud. THATS what makes people in a city/state show up for more events. not someone telling them they arent loud enough bro. dont take this the wrong way.be positive and helpful it will get you much farther promoting stuff :)
as far as colorado as a whole having no one promoting them, you are correct. btw there is a usaci show in grand junction, on august 23rd.

yeah... i didnt really look at it as being rude but i guess it was. not intended. just looking for big hitters to compete. im all for helping others. thats my main intention. get everyone we can into it and let the bigg hitters compete. i dont want to be the only big hitter in co. i win one show with my van and no one will want to compete around here. and im on I>S>P>? or i would go:crying:

PBateman
08-11-2009, 10:51 PM

I'm not the person making the flyers.

hunterw
08-11-2009, 10:52 PM
see all better :)

hunterw
08-11-2009, 10:52 PM
I'm not the person making the flyers.

oh...i dont know lol. i just wanted to say denver moose

sub-FATHER
08-12-2009, 12:34 AM
competition is great. like when frank mir desided to talk trash about brock lesner. lesner showed up and smaaaaaashed

Just303
08-12-2009, 01:59 AM
lol

maybe james can lend you a amp and you can strap it on with that power plant in your main pic :laugh:!

PBateman
08-12-2009, 02:35 AM
maybe james can lend you a amp and you can strap it on with that power plant in your main pic :laugh:!

Funny, me and hunter were just talking about that. He can strap one of my amps to one of his d9's. lol :laugh:

Just303
08-12-2009, 03:12 AM
Funny, me and hunter were just talking about that. He can strap one of my amps to one of his d9's. lol :laugh:

that reply just made me laugh, that would be like me talking sheet to some guy on a ufc board with a pic of him all retardedly strong and breaking another guys arm:waycrazy:

Nismofreak
08-12-2009, 08:04 PM
bump...good to see you around again tom....iheard you got a tahoe? or some suv. should be a cool build
idk you will see. All i am saying is that the pathfinder was okay but I am double the battery power and throwing in more alt power.

ALL THAT BASS
08-12-2009, 08:14 PM
i heard this is going to be a very big show. wish i coul;d make it. sounds like a lot of fun! and with the denver moose running it. it should be fun. is big mike making it to this one?

Whats the good word Hunter? Yeah buddy I'll be at that show... playin the same old system lol I heard that you either changed to RE's or you are going to. any truth to that?

Nismofreak
08-12-2009, 08:17 PM
Whats the good word Hunter? Yeah buddy I'll be at that show... playin the same old system lol I heard that you either changed to RE's or you are going to. any truth to that?

joe switched out to the re mt. hunter got the same old subs i think

SicAudio
08-12-2009, 08:18 PM
nice vid weeker. never done a bass race what is the format? heard and read alot about it and i have 2 people that want to try it out that are customers, more than anything just to get metered. you can pm or email me any info and i can pass it onto them. if you don't mind that is? hell i haven't done anything myself for over 10 years since i lived in Utah. the show scene here in colorado has been dead the whole 10 years i have lived here.

hunterw
08-12-2009, 08:30 PM

yeah no RE for me. i run my good ol rd hws :)

Walled_Taurus
08-13-2009, 01:37 AM
I should make it up there guys if i cant get the wmd's gone ill just put them back into the wall with a bigger badder box. And the wall will be fully sealed this time which should improve the overall performance. Im hoping to get my pods finished along with my center console so I can show up with not only a decently loud but **** looking system lol.

Just303
08-13-2009, 03:16 AM
yeah i will be there and maybe i will be back to work by then and the hdc reconed:D and maybe this time it will make it to a show? i still dont know what kind of #'s i can do:confused:

stevew007
08-13-2009, 09:20 PM
the part i like the most is when the people that run the show compete and beat everyone! as you will learn james car audio has been dying here for awhile but only because they get tired of seeing the same people win every time. they also get tired of loud mouth people talking **** all the time too. anyone here remeber "bassman" he was a loud mouth that did nothing but talk smack about everyone else and there system. do you think I went to any shows that he did? hell no and most of the people did'nt. I've been doing spl in colo for along time now. there has been tons of show's, good one, bad ones some promote for month's and 10 people will show up.some will print a flyer a week before and get 20 cars. ask big mike how it was 10 years ago.waiting in line for 1.5 hours just to quailify then wait all day long to run again. it was great.but now with the price of everything going up and job's going down. no one has time or money to compete.lmk how it goes when you drop a ton of cash on a show and only get 8 car's including your own.

anyways i can talk till i'm blue in the face but most people dont listen anyways.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

GOODLUCK WITH THE SHOW

sub-FATHER
08-13-2009, 10:07 PM
the part i like the most is when the people that run the show compete and beat everyone! as you will learn james car audio has been dying here for awhile but only because they get tired of seeing the same people win every time. they also get tired of loud mouth people talking **** all the time too. anyone here remeber "bassman" he was a loud mouth that did nothing but talk smack about everyone else and there system. do you think I went to any shows that he did? hell no and most of the people did'nt. I've been doing spl in colo for along time now. there has been tons of show's, good one, bad ones some promote for month's and 10 people will show up.some will print a flyer a week before and get 20 cars. ask big mike how it was 10 years ago.waiting in line for 1.5 hours just to quailify then wait all day long to run again. it was great.but now with the price of everything going up and job's going down. no one has time or money to compete.lmk how it goes when you drop a ton of cash on a show and only get 8 car's including your own.

anyways i can talk till i'm blue in the face but most people dont listen anyways.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

GOODLUCK WITH THE SHOW

yeah i remember when the scene was good. back then it wasnt about who could burp the loudest numbers either. mike and i are the only two at every show that can sit there and drive their system into the ground and keep it up at high volumes. thats what needs to come back. fukit next year ill start up WSBM (worlds strongest bass man) and see whos vehicle does well in all areas. and hold the finals here in denver. find out who has the baddest overall system period. none of this burping only crap with electircal taped up ports and box ( no offense james) thats not a system. thats a noise maker. a vehicle should be able to play music for at least a period of 30 secs at full volume without something smoking. have a high spl. MIDS AND TWEETS!!!! a decent install. since everyone wants to burp only, people have lost interest in the audio world. but my opinion = azzholls

sub-FATHER
08-13-2009, 10:09 PM
idk you will see. All i am saying is that the pathfinder was okay but I am double the battery power and throwing in more alt power.

so whats up tom??? you gonna show? with something?

stevew007
08-13-2009, 11:06 PM
yeah i remember when the scene was good. back then it wasnt about who could burp the loudest numbers either. mike and i are the only two at every show that can sit there and drive their system into the ground and keep it up at high volumes. thats what needs to come back. fukit next year ill start up WSBM (worlds strongest bass man) and see whos vehicle does well in all areas. and hold the finals here in denver. find out who has the baddest overall system period. none of this burping only crap with electircal taped up ports and box ( no offense james) thats not a system. thats a noise maker. a vehicle should be able to play music for at least a period of 30 secs at full volume without something smoking. have a high spl. MIDS AND TWEETS!!!! a decent install. since everyone wants to burp only, people have lost interest in the audio world. but my opinion = azzholls

thats what spl is about who can be the loudest.it's just like a top fuel dragster 3 sec run down the track then your done. anything you think of for a show there will be someone there bending the rule's and someone *****ing about it.once they find a loop hole they will be all over it.

no offense but look at the install you had in your rex sub2weeker it was no better then anyone else's in the looks or spl :p: i did this **** for years and most of the time never had a mid/high in the car and still handed out the *** whoopin's! I also got my fair share of them too but I would always shake the hand of the person and tell them thanx :cool: I've gotten out of hand a couple of time's like standing on the back window of the rex and screaming after I won LOL but you live and learn.

hunterw
08-13-2009, 11:08 PM
lol....so you think that people who build burp cars cant build awesome groundpounding systems? if you think that you are completely wrong. and completely full of yourself. i would never show up to a show you run. just by the way you present yourself online, and how you think your **** is the almighty system.

stevew007
08-13-2009, 11:15 PM
lol....so you think that people who build burp cars cant build awesome groundpounding systems? if you think that you are completely wrong. and completely full of yourself. i would never show up to a show you run. just by the way you present yourself online, and how you think your **** is the almighty system.

ding ding ding :p:

sub-FATHER
08-14-2009, 02:44 AM
im not allmighty yet, just cant stand others that talk ****. the fact remains that a burp vehicle is all it is. and systems like mine and mikes burbon are the only ones that actually get played during these event as a stereo should. as for the all out spl. thats not all im looking for, and never was. as of right now my crx is thrown together, in a box way to small and under voltaged and i still take first at events. this is my first car in 14 years. i cant see spending all that money on something you cant enjoy and listen to. its a waste. i want an all around system that smashes continuously and loud as hell, but sounds good too. if i cant enjoy it everyday then its gone. and if you cant crank it yank it. my favorite motto.

sub-FATHER
08-14-2009, 02:47 AM

1st of all. im not here to talk sweet and make you feel loved. thats your moms job. and im glad that you say you wont show up to one of my events., and im sure you wont. after all... you got all kind of excuses so far and making them up as you go. as for me being full of myself you should check yourself. your on my thread. i didnt visit yours. and if you do decide to show up to one of my events youll get your *** handed to you in more ways than one.

Just303
08-14-2009, 03:36 AM
I’m confused... when did you take first? My two 12's took you out with only 500 watts at cartoys, you now have 2 18's in a crx that is almost a loss to 1 18 in a suv :confused: you took your old box and built a new top for it for a system that was handed down, and now your the king of Colorado bass wars
:yureawsm:

Really you just fail, starting sh*t on the board when really all this is suppose to be about is friends hanging out trading ideas and tips and at the end of the day if we win we won not omg I kick so much a$$, f*ck you loser’s I’m out!

So please read this 10 more times, go sit in the corner :crying:and think about how many more friends you would have if you didn’t call the wrong people out and just look at these events for the fun the rest of us have at them. Also don’t send invites to people in Washington DC it don’t help your image when your already making your self out to be an ***

Steve! Good to hear from you:D

Just303
08-14-2009, 03:43 AM

more time and stress goes into a burp car, fart etc... a lot of math and a lot of corona like lenny said:laugh:

GAM3OVR
08-14-2009, 03:54 AM
Can I bring some ******* to the show?

Just303
08-14-2009, 04:31 AM
Can I bring some ******* to the show?

no white girls please

stevew007
08-14-2009, 09:16 AM
Here is the message that has just been posted:
im not allmighty yet, just cant stand others that talk ****. the fact remains that a burp vehicle and systems like mine and mikes burbon are the only ones that actually get played during these events. people dont show for a burping car. thats not stereo system. thats all im saying. involve music again and you have a system. buy the way steve. what was the last SONG you played in your van? i cant see spending all that money on something you cant enjoy and listen to. its a waste. i want an all around system that smashes continuously and loud as hell, but sounds good too.

magic mike,or beastie's can't rember. how are you going to enjoy a van that does mid 50's.you wont even here mid's and high's at full volume in it unless you have 2000+ watts and door panels full of mid/high's.. if your all about music go SQ! SPL is sound pressure level not sounds pretty lovely

hunterw
08-14-2009, 10:05 AM
1st of all. im not here to talk sweet and make you feel loved. thats your moms job. and im glad that you say you wont show up to one of my events., and im sure you wont. after all... you got all kind of excuses so far and making them up as you go. as for me being full of myself you should check yourself. your on my thread. i didnt visit yours. and if you do decide to show up to one of my events youll get your *** handed to you in more ways than one.

lol.

Just303
08-14-2009, 10:53 AM
SPL is sound pressure level not sounds pretty lovely

:rotflol:

Nismofreak
08-14-2009, 10:58 PM
just 303 what car you have bro? I never saw you at any shows. your not the one with the white jimmy?

sub-FATHER
08-14-2009, 11:51 PM
I’m confused... when did you take first? My two 12's took you out with only 500 watts at cartoys, you now have 2 18's in a crx that is almost a loss to 1 18 in a suv :confused: you took your old box and built a new top for it for a system that was handed down, and now your the king of Colorado bass wars
:yureawsm:

Really you just fail, starting sh*t on the board when really all this is suppose to be about is friends hanging out trading ideas and tips and at the end of the day if we win we won not omg I kick so much a$$, f*ck you loser’s I’m out!

So please read this 10 more times, go sit in the corner :crying:and think about how many more friends you would have if you didn’t call the wrong people out and just look at these events for the fun the rest of us have at them. Also don’t send invites to people in Washington DC it don’t help your image when your already making your self out to be an ***

Steve! Good to hear from you:D

dude im all about the fun. helping out others and seeing whats up with learning something new. my intentions are not to be a snob and say no you cant hear my system or sit here and talk trash. i dont hide my **** and at the shows im cool with everyone and enjoy the company. but then .... there's the WEAK *** BI**** that cant handle competition or a little competitive trash talking. if you have shown up you would definitely know who i am and know im there just to kick and check **** out, and you dont. but if i remember correctly you had a blown 15 at that show and crying. is that you? if so where have you been???

Just303
08-15-2009, 12:21 AM
just 303 what car you have bro? I never saw you at any shows. your not the one with the white jimmy?

Red integra, I've only hit up about 60% of them this season, busy with new born and buying a house:D

Just303
08-15-2009, 12:29 AM
dude im all about the fun. helping out others and seeing whats up with learning something new. my intentions are not to be a snob and say no you cant hear my system or sit here and talk trash. i dont hide my **** and at the shows im cool with everyone and enjoy the company. but then .... there's the WEAK *** BI**** that cant handle competition or a little competitive trash talking. if you have shown up you would definitely know who i am and know im there just to kick and check **** out, and you dont. but if i remember correctly you had a blown 15 at that show and crying. is that you? if so where have you been???

crying? steve, james, drew, was i crying? i thought it was funny and that my baby system hung with this massive thing you had going in your crx, and yes i have seen you at shows (second cartoys event )crying because your numbers were so low for all that sub! now you are on here talking:furious: sh*t everyday, "if you think you can hang" look at all the post there asking you to shutup. wait give me a second i'll quote what you said that is just a bit to much?

Just303
08-15-2009, 12:34 AM
i didnt visit yours. and if you do decide to show up to one of my events youll get your *** handed to you in more ways than one.

:eek:whoa so you gonna jump out and beat some *** now?

sub-FATHER
08-15-2009, 01:11 AM
thats funny. 2 12s, close? lmfao. you should really get off the leg bud.

Just303
08-15-2009, 01:54 AM
what did you do at the first cartoys show? leg? haha 2 12's almost out ran you then they did, now i need to go post threads calling people out, i will brb:laugh:
pic week one video week two

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba8nmDGxpjk

sub-FATHER
08-15-2009, 01:23 PM
what did you do at the first cartoys show? leg? haha 2 12's almost out ran you then they did, now i need to go post threads calling people out, i will brb:laugh:
pic week one video week two

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba8nmDGxpjk

whats sad is you cant even build your own stuff but i accept hand me downs too. this is what i did with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iInTNsZkrSg

Just303
08-15-2009, 01:55 PM
im sure i could build if i took or had the time to learn, and most of the people on here have there stuff done by someone else. so im not a box designer, you really got me with a low blow there, now i am crying :rolleyes:

i saw your video, and i thought it ******,
time line:
i make fun of you for 2 12's hanging
you try to call me a liar
i post the proof
you jump on my box building capabilities
i point out all you did was change a top of your box and with your low numbers and all the odds (power, subspace, batteries, crx) in your favor im gonna say you cant build your own stuff either, i mean you built it just didnt know what you were doing with it

Now I’m just replying cuz I'm bored! You can end once you admit defeat.....

iamamp3pimp
08-15-2009, 03:08 PM
who are you tallking too?

you tore his *** up!

lol

duece212
08-15-2009, 03:15 PM
ohhh, the drama

stevew007
08-15-2009, 04:55 PM
ohhh, the drama

no **** what a bunch of crap! glad I gave this **** up

Pyro_By_Nature
08-15-2009, 05:49 PM
Wow, I'm off the internet and out of the scene for a few months and I miss all the drama :laugh:

mcbuggin
08-15-2009, 06:14 PM
whats sad is you cant even build your own stuff but i accept hand me downs too. this is what i did with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iInTNsZkrSg

I watched your vid but I didn't see any proof of the score was it sealed on the dash? What freq is the rex peaking at? Also what song did you play to fit into your peak freq? Just wondering:D

hatemonger
08-15-2009, 06:23 PM
i wonder how many boxes people have me make, then claim as their own?

Just303
08-15-2009, 06:29 PM
who are you tallking too?

you tore his *** up!

lol

sub2weeker, who was a nice guy just tired of all the rude sh8t talking so i had to clear some things up

sub-FATHER
08-15-2009, 06:52 PM
im sure i could build if i took or had the time to learn, and most of the people on here have there stuff done by someone else. so im not a box designer, you really got me with a low blow there, now i am crying :rolleyes:

time line:
i post the proof
i point out all you did was change a top of your box and with your low numbers and all the odds (power, subspace, batteries, crx) in your favor im gonna say you cant build your own stuff either, i mean you built it just didnt know what you were doing with it

Now Iím just replying cuz I'm bored! You can end once you admit defeat.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eh7McA7Sz4http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQLMiYd9FmA

allright you got me...
well looks like three different boxes so far. last time i seen ya was 4 months ago or so now right?. good thing these boxes are interchangable huh? its funny how you still ride the leg tho. do somthing for yourself and show some pride dont let someone else build your shitte and get on here acting tough. beat me in the lanes and ill admit defeat.

sub-FATHER
08-15-2009, 06:54 PM
I watched your vid but I didn't see any proof of the score was it sealed on the dash? What freq is the rex peaking at? Also what song did you play to fit into your peak freq? Just wondering:D

this was on young jeezy in the springs at an iasca show it was actually 154.6db on music for 30 sec on the glass on the Audio Controll.. really not to bad if you think about it. one amp and one batt, two subs. my peak is at 45hz tho. that seems to be the sweet spot. but i also have 8 mids and and 8 tweets in my ride also.

sub-FATHER
08-15-2009, 06:59 PM

time line:
i post the proof

Now Iím just replying cuz I'm bored! You can end once you admit defeat.....

you should show up to the next event, its been months. so instead of hiding out here talking, show up and show everyone whats up.

d-REW
08-15-2009, 07:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eh7McA7Sz4http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQLMiYd9FmA

allright you got me...
well looks like three different boxes so far. last time i seen ya was 4 months ago or so now right?. good thing these boxes are interchangable huh? its funny how you still ride the leg tho. do somthing for yourself and show some pride dont let someone else build your shitte and get on here acting tough. beat me in the lanes and ill admit defeat.

ha this is funny i actually built his boxes as a favor for him so i can hear what it would sound like. i didnt see him on here anywhere making claims he builds his own boxes. all he said was he beat you at the car toys boom off and all of a sudden you get 2 new subs and your god? you come on here telling people that do 150's they **** then telling others that do 162 they are full of ****.

i believe i beat you at that boom off as well on my single 18 and you were running a what golliath against my aq2200d? and a rex to a suv? the im not talking **** just getting the facts out there and just303 never said he was the loudest you made that claim and as of all the shows ive been to i havent seen you take home 1st yet. even the last show you tried to rig didn't work out.

Just303
08-15-2009, 07:21 PM
you should show up to the next event, its been months. so instead of hiding out here talking, show up and show everyone whats up.

all i did was come on here to state some facts and say calm down and it blew up and i now its just funny to me, i never claimed to build my own boxes. So I still donít get where that came from?? As far as 3 to 4 boxes later? Wtf are you talking aboutÖ.. I have one box for HDC315, and one box for the trunk of my integra and one more box for my wrangler seems how I have a kid now I need a back seat in the jeep so those subs came out in there. If I get one more sub and triple my power I will be right back with you again, Iím not loud nor the loudest but neither are you, and all I wanted was for you to stfu and I went abt it all wrong because all you did was point off a retarded fact that I cant build a box to be honest neither can you I donít do because I donít want to fail!

GAM3OVR
08-15-2009, 07:22 PM
LOL at the drama, I'll be @ teh show with 78lbs of 4HP goodness

hatemonger
08-15-2009, 07:24 PM
LOL, I'll @ teh show with 78lbs of 4HP goodness

i should go with a single 8 on 200 watts. i bet it can get 130.

stevew007
08-15-2009, 09:06 PM
I beat you all down at the boom-off! nuff said so let's move on with this bullshit. everyone that come's here has a common intrest let's keep it that way. **** I beat most of the big hitter's in colo and i dont need to come on here bragging about ****. you all are acting like a bunch of 6 year old's. LET IT GO PEOPLE !!!!!

hatemonger
08-15-2009, 09:10 PM
i once was able to pee 7.39 feet. i challenge anyone to beat it.

sub-FATHER
08-16-2009, 12:29 AM
i once was able to pee 7.39 feet. i challenge anyone to beat it.

now thats funny lmfao

sub-FATHER
08-16-2009, 12:36 AM
all i did was come on here to state some facts and say calm down and it blew up and i now its just funny to me, i never claimed to build my own boxes. So I still donít get where that came from?? As far as 3 to 4 boxes later? Wtf are you talking aboutÖ.. I have one box for HDC315, and one box for the trunk of my integra and one more box for my wrangler seems how I have a kid now I need a back seat in the jeep so those subs came out in there. If I get one more sub and triple my power I will be right back with you again, Iím not loud nor the loudest but neither are you, and all I wanted was for you to stfu and I went abt it all wrong because all you did was point off a retarded fact that I cant build a box to be honest neither can you I donít do because I donít want to fail!

you know my only intention was to promote a show untill the flyers were made. and ive been being a ***** about this whole thing. look man i love car audio, everyone has something i like and i like to see it no matter what it spl's. i wanted to invite everyone that would look at this thread even they are in NEW ENGLAND:eek: everyone of us enjoy being able to show up and smash our shitt without getting a ticket or being told to turn it down. so look i appologize for being a dikhead. we have these stereos to enjoy them, so we should.

TnT_Sounds
08-16-2009, 12:42 AM

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

GOODLUCK WITH THE SHOW

I'm kind of done with car audio. I have virtually the same thoughts. Although I have been doing it for a few years.

I'm doing drag racing now

TnT_Sounds
08-16-2009, 12:44 AM

I think my old **** was decently loud?

No?

sub-FATHER
08-16-2009, 12:45 AM
ha this is funny i actually built his boxes as a favor for him so i can hear what it would sound like. i didnt see him on here anywhere making claims he builds his own boxes. all he said was he beat you at the car toys boom off and all of a sudden you get 2 new subs and your god? you come on here telling people that do 150's they **** then telling others that do 162 they are full of ****.

i believe i beat you at that boom off as well on my single 18 and you were running a what golliath against my aq2200d? and a rex to a suv? the im not talking **** just getting the facts out there and just303 never said he was the loudest you made that claim and as of all the shows ive been to i havent seen you take home 1st yet. even the last show you tried to rig didn't work out.

come on drew, im just talkin **** back. it was a shot in the dark about the whole box thing. and you did beat me at that car toys show. i was actually shocked! and as for hunter... dont like him. i guess this was my week to be an azzhole. you show up to every event thats going on and i respect that.

TnT_Sounds
08-16-2009, 12:45 AM
im not allmighty yet, just cant stand others that talk ****. the fact remains that a burp vehicle is all it is. and systems like mine and mikes burbon are the only ones that actually get played during these event as a stereo should. as for the all out spl. thats not all im looking for, and never was. as of right now my crx is thrown together, in a box way to small and under voltaged and i still take first at events. this is my first car in 14 years. i cant see spending all that money on something you cant enjoy and listen to. its a waste. i want an all around system that smashes continuously and loud as hell, but sounds good too. if i cant enjoy it everyday then its gone. and if you cant crank it yank it. my favorite motto.

I take it you've never heard my truck.

Souther Co is no joke.

TnT_Sounds
08-16-2009, 12:49 AM
this all seems like a big joke.

I wont be wasting my time going up there.

sub-FATHER
08-16-2009, 12:55 AM
this all seems like a big joke.

I wont be wasting my time going up there.

well... if you do have a good truck you should show. because even though theres been some caos on this thread there will be some competition there. and i would like to see what you have. Car Toys is supposed to be having a show in the springs sometime this next month. i would like to go. i just gotta see what sup.

TnT_Sounds
08-16-2009, 01:03 AM
i wont go to either..

car toys is a joke as well as drive in autosound

d-REW
08-16-2009, 01:09 AM
i wont go to either..

car toys is a joke as well as drive in autosound

oh man was last months drive in show a joke...

and james its coo man we all build our setups with differant intentions mine was to be as loud as it can on low power and a single sub.

this show will be good this thread has nothing to do with the show its self pbateman (james) is working hard on this and since it will be bassrace it really dont matter whos the loudest but whos the most consitant and can run their system in the bracket. im hoping to have a small 8" build done to show it dont take much to compete in the bassrace comp.

TnT_Sounds
08-16-2009, 01:10 AM
well... if you do have a good truck you should show. because even though theres been some caos on this thread there will be some competition there. and i would like to see what you have. Car Toys is supposed to be having a show in the springs sometime this next month. i would like to go. i just gotta see what sup.

:fyi:

competition in these areas is a joke.

im done with competing.

Colorado is too small.

d-REW
08-16-2009, 01:11 AM
I take it you've never heard my truck.

Souther Co is no joke.

i agree the southern colorado guys are loud joes cinco show was crazy was the only real show this year where we were bracketed.

hatemonger
08-16-2009, 01:13 AM
oh man is that drive in a joke last months show was redicuolus...

and james its coo man we all build our setups with differant intentions mine was to be as loud as it can on low power and a single sub.

this show will be good this thread has nothing to do with the show its self pbateman (james) is working hard on this and since it will be bassrace it really dont matter whos the loudest but whos the most consitant and can run their system in the bracket. im hoping to have a small 8" build done to show it dont take much to compete in the bassrace comp.

i'm the same way. i've been running a jl 8w6. got an amplified sound ticket with it. last time i went to a show my 12 inch type R hit 140.3 on music. plenty loud enough for a daily driver. i just did a single dd 1508 in a ford truck. he's probably louder than alot of peoples 12's. small is surprising to people who've never heard a decent audio system.

TnT_Sounds
08-16-2009, 01:20 AM
oh man was last months drive in show a joke...

exactly... everyone at them fake shows are always like "oh man I used to do 180's and blaj blah blah...."

I feel kinda bad since James is the guy putting them on, this all seems like a joke, and the other James who bought Steves van claiming 59.9 bass race. I lol'd at that. That pretty much drew the line for me even bothering with that.

If I go, I will be there to chill but highly unlikely.

Nismofreak
08-16-2009, 01:20 AM
uh all the drama for no apparent reason. Everybody can afford what they can afford and really nobody gives a rats *** who is louder. As long as everyone has a good time, its all good

hatemonger
08-16-2009, 01:21 AM
uh all the drama for no apparent reason. Everybody can afford what they can afford and really nobody gives a rats *** who is louder. As long as everyone has a good time, its all good

you have obviously never peed more than 7.38 feet;)

TnT_Sounds
08-16-2009, 01:21 AM
i agree the southern colorado guys are loud joes cinco show was crazy was the only real show this year where we were bracketed.

That will probably be the only show I go to from here on out. I just wish last time my amp didnt quit on me.

P.O.S clif amps.

EVERYONE be there next year

TnT_Sounds
08-16-2009, 01:22 AM

my man juice goes farther than that :laugh:

Nismofreak
08-16-2009, 01:23 AM
anyways we need bass race shows not burp shows since everybody has a equal chance to win. Hell eveybody was happy and thought it was fair since new faces won a trophy not mike, steve, james winning a trophy all the time

Nismofreak
08-16-2009, 01:25 AM
haha :laugh::laugh:

hatemonger
08-16-2009, 01:25 AM
my man juice goes farther than that :laugh:

noone has ever beaten me in a peeing contest. meet me at the place where federal crosses the 8th parallel at sunrise. you're fixin' to get peed on son!!!!!!:violent:

TnT_Sounds
08-16-2009, 01:27 AM
anyways we need bass race shows not burp shows since everybody has a equal chance to win. Hell eveybody was happy and thought it was fair since new faces won a trophy not mike, steve, james winning a trophy all the time

I want moniez!!!

That was the only good thing about the drive in shows, they gave away money, but everyone also *****ed claiming the TL was a false reading

TnT_Sounds
08-16-2009, 01:28 AM
noone has ever beaten me in a peeing contest. meet me at the place where federal crosses the 8th parallel at sunrise. you're fixin' to get peed on son!!!!!!:violent:

I'm straight.

Thanks though :veryhapp:

Captain_Ahab
08-16-2009, 01:28 AM
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m122/deerhunt1988/ICAM0005-2.jpg

Nismofreak
08-16-2009, 01:33 AM
I want moniez!!!

That was the only good thing about the drive in shows, they gave away money, but everyone also *****ed claiming the TL was a false reading

naw you want that Sarah Palin blow up doll

duece212
08-16-2009, 01:37 AM

I never get loud, but if that's the prize I might start trying again!

TnT_Sounds
08-16-2009, 01:37 AM

How dare you tell my secrets

Nismofreak
08-16-2009, 01:38 AM
How dare you tell my secrets

**** my bad.......NOT SUCKA!!! :p:

hatemonger
08-16-2009, 01:39 AM
I never get loud, but if that's the prize I might start trying again!

sarah is pretty hot for a wolf murderer.:crying:

TnT_Sounds
08-16-2009, 01:40 AM
**** my bad.......NOT SUCKA!!! :p:

you better be fixing up a drag car, so I can talk more **** to you.

Nismofreak
08-16-2009, 01:43 AM
you better be fixing up a drag car, so I can talk more **** to you.
****.....I will walk quicker than your drag car :veryhapp:

TnT_Sounds
08-16-2009, 01:47 AM
****.....I will walk quicker than your drag car :veryhapp:

awh, what happened?

No more mo-ped?

Nismofreak
08-16-2009, 01:51 AM
awh, what happened?

No more mo-ped?

**** I pull out the mo-ped for special occasions bro ;). Its top speed is 10000000000miles per hour

TnT_Sounds
08-16-2009, 01:53 AM
beats my 410hp

Nismofreak
08-16-2009, 01:56 AM
beats my 410hp
yah bro its got 20000hp

Pyro_By_Nature
08-16-2009, 09:42 AM
When did the scene turn into such a pissing match?

Talking about how bad you have/will beat someone in the lanes continuously is retarded. It's all about atmosphere, and a pissing match = ****** atmosphere. I doubt I'll compete in any upcoming shows since I'm not in the 150's anymore and apparently 150 is quiet now?

You guys have fun, I'm getting back into racing quads.

mcbuggin
08-16-2009, 10:01 AM

I did once but couldn't back it up so it didn't coun't for a record:(

stevew007
08-16-2009, 11:20 AM
exactly... everyone at them fake shows are always like "oh man I used to do 180's and blaj blah blah...."

I feel kinda bad since James is the guy putting them on, this all seems like a joke, and the other James who bought Steves van claiming 59.9 bass race. I lol'd at that. That pretty much drew the line for me even bothering with that.

If I go, I will be there to chill but highly unlikely.

you have a lot of room to talk about anybody travis.everything that falls out of your mouth is a f-in lie. you talk about how show's in colo are small and they all ****.how would you know? you've never been to denver for one show and thats where most of the show were.

and further more i LOL @ anything you say

Just303
08-16-2009, 12:54 PM

Omfg I love it! Iím down for this is there any rules? Like no competing on a morning after *** etc.... I will make a video of this, I think its in Australia they have things like this? But youíre on your back racing the guy next to you to some line:confused: either way I say we start a new scene!

But ok no more drama Iím happy your happy heís happy and 15 different people are measuring how far they can pee.

TnT_Sounds
08-16-2009, 06:59 PM
you have a lot of room to talk about anybody travis.everything that falls out of your mouth is a f-in lie. you talk about how show's in colo are small and they all ****.how would you know? you've never been to denver for one show and thats where most of the show were.

and further more i LOL @ anything you say

I've been to shows up in Denver( not entered in). They are small and they do ****. PERIOD. There's maybe a lot of show cars but no sound cars. I talk to Tom quite a bit and I'm sure he feels the same way. The shows are all jokes, no power classes etc.. and who wants a trophy that was just slapped together? At least the Drive-In shows gave out money. And then trying to do a "Bass Race" setup? How will that work?

Tell me this, if the shows are "big", then why isn't anything sanctioned and ran in proper classifications? Hmmmmm, not enough people?

stevew007
08-16-2009, 07:27 PM
I've been to shows up in Denver( not entered in). They are small and they do ****. PERIOD. There's maybe a lot of show cars but no sound cars. I talk to Tom quite a bit and I'm sure he feels the same way. The shows are all jokes, no power classes etc.. and who wants a trophy that was just slapped together? At least the Drive-In shows gave out money. And then trying to do a "Bass Race" setup? How will that work?

Tell me this, if the shows are "big", then why isn't anything sanctioned and ran in proper classifications? Hmmmmm, not enough people?

well fisrt of all why the hell would you come all the way up to denver to not enter a show? because you never came here for a show that's why! as for power classes dbdrag dont do power classes and power classes **** ***.if you have been to denver you would know that was plenty of show's with a cash prize.I never once said the show's here were big but there was more show's here then down south. as for lenny's trophies being slapped together that is something you heard and never once had so why would you be *****ing about it. you are right about one thing very few show's were sanctioned because lack of people. it cost $150 to list a show as DBDRAG and then buy all the awards for the show $200+ just to have 10-14 cars and not one DB DRAGGER and why the f u c k are you *****in about that anyways you were never a member and you never showed to any of the sanctioned event's anyways. so why the f u c k are you *****ing about anything. **** how many show's did you go to this year? 3 maybe 4?

S H I T YOU HAVE NO REASON TO ***** SO KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT

hunterw
08-16-2009, 07:59 PM
i think you misread my post travis buddy. who helped you get it louder at the pueblo show? ;) my *** is worth 2db sitting it it haha. the pueblo show was and awesome show. joe did an awesome job with it. got to meet alot of the colo. regulars.

really though. you may not like me now james but your mind would change if ya met me. im a nice guy :)

denver moose ihope your show goes well buddy. and hope to see you in grand junction.

btw USACi event in grand junction aug 23td :)

8/23/09 Outlaw SPL
+
STREET BEAT
+
CONSISTENCY CONTEST
(Click Here for rules) SOUND STAGE
2814 North Ave
GRAND JUNCTION, CO 970-256-7072 Registration starts at 10:00 AM

Contest starts at noon

sub-FATHER
08-16-2009, 08:22 PM
Omfg I love it! Iím down for this is there any rules? Like no competing on a morning after *** etc.... I will make a video of this, I think its in Australia they have things like this? But youíre on your back racing the guy next to you to some line:confused: either way I say we start a new scene!

But ok no more drama Iím happy your happy heís happy and 15 different people are measuring how far they can pee.

i can agree on pee:D

sub-FATHER
08-16-2009, 08:27 PM

you havnt been to ANY shows. and i agree with steve on the lying. cuz toms only been to one show this year as well, ( that i know of, cuz we were there together like prom dates.) am i wrong tom? been to any other shows without me? this year at least.

sub-FATHER
08-16-2009, 08:35 PM
i think you misread my post travis buddy. who helped you get it louder at the pueblo show? ;) my *** is worth 2db sitting it it haha. the pueblo show was and awesome show. joe did an awesome job with it. got to meet alot of the colo. regulars.

really though. you may not like me now james but your mind would change if ya met me. im a nice guy :)

denver moose ihope your show goes well buddy. and hope to see you in grand junction.

btw USACi event in grand junction aug 23td :)

8/23/09 Outlaw SPL
+
STREET BEAT
+
CONSISTENCY CONTEST
(Click Here for rules) SOUND STAGE
2814 North Ave
GRAND JUNCTION, CO 970-256-7072 Registration starts at 10:00 AM

Contest starts at noon

hey hunter... ive been being a d i ck about this whole thing. i get along with everyone as well. and have no reason to hate. i love stereos and the peeps involved. so dont trip bro. im really not that bad either. i look foward to actually hearing a 162. never heard one before, and i wantta do it with no ear protection.

hunterw
08-16-2009, 08:43 PM
hey hunter... ive been being a d i ck about this whole thing. i get along with everyone as well. and have no reason to hate. i love stereos and the peeps involved. so dont trip bro. im really not that bad either. i look foward to actually hearing a 162. never heard one before, and i wantta do it with no ear protection.

hey its cool buddy :) i hope to make it up that way for a show. :) just an 8hr drive ***** :(. i hopeit is a good show for you guys

sub-FATHER
08-16-2009, 08:44 PM
hopefully next year we can bring some good shows to the denver area.

stevew007
08-16-2009, 08:51 PM
aaaaahhhhhhhh:sick: get a room :laugh: just kidding

hunterw
08-16-2009, 08:55 PM
aaaaahhhhhhhh:sick: get a room :laugh: just kidding

hahaha.if i get a room with any body it will be with you you big lug steve

TnT_Sounds
08-16-2009, 09:23 PM
Lawlz

:laugh: :laugh:

stevew007
08-16-2009, 10:52 PM
hahaha.if i get a room with any body it will be with you you big lug steve

8 hours is a long way:escape: lol

GAM3OVR
08-16-2009, 11:13 PM
I could probably beat you fools in that peeing match lol

Just303
08-17-2009, 12:34 AM
I could probably beat you fools in that peeing match lol

its catching on:greedy:

hunterw
08-17-2009, 12:51 AM

shakinghorizons
08-17-2009, 01:17 AM
:readytog:

Walled_Taurus
08-17-2009, 03:16 PM
Well that was a interesting last couple of pages. If everyone wants to have a pissing match bring the beer and I got a bro that can out **** a firehose.:laugh::laugh: I will put my life on it that he can **** 12ft+.:crap: It makes a man cringe even drunk to the thought of how bad that has to hurt.:D

Anyhow Steve you gonna hit the show up to chill or you gonna be busy?

And Hunter if you want to hit that show but don't want to drive all that way at once hit me up you can crash at my crib or one of my friends houses, ( your car will be safe). Hell we will party down the night before lol.

My plans are to see if I can hang in the 149.9 class. All assuming i sell these last few items this week I should be able to get everything up and running here real soon.

And for everyone who liked the Cinco Show Joe informed me he will be doing another big one at the State Fair again on Sep 20th. He will be posting up here real soon I imagine. So everyone get ready for that one also.

hunterw
08-18-2009, 08:28 PM
bump for teh jamesesesesesess. i invented bassrace btw. back in 1872

sub-FATHER
08-22-2009, 01:53 AM
We finally have the place for the show

ultimate electronics on 84th and I 25

csu87
08-23-2009, 12:58 AM
atleast thats closer for me then the last show. ill be there for sure now. just got some new batts

2loudcrew
08-25-2009, 08:09 PM
If I get my truck back together, I will make the show.

shakinghorizons
08-25-2009, 08:35 PM

http://www.recklessts.com/images/dowork400.jpg

hunterw
08-25-2009, 08:44 PM

ah snap! 159.9 class here he comes ;) better save the 160 for finals joe :)

2loudcrew
08-26-2009, 01:43 AM

I wish Hunter. Will try to do 155 and not push new subs or system until finals. See you there man.

sub-FATHER
08-26-2009, 01:59 AM

hey joe, i would love to have you at this show. i really wantt make it to yours as well

d-REW
08-26-2009, 02:25 AM
hey joe, i would love to have you at this show. i really wantt make it to yours as well

did you get the flyer yet james i saw it on myspace earlier jason posted it

d-REW
08-26-2009, 02:26 AM
I wish Hunter. Will try to do 155 and not push new subs or system until finals. See you there man.

what subs you running now joe?

Walled_Taurus
08-26-2009, 02:29 AM
He has the MT's still as far as I know they reconed them or are going to last he told me. Might of changed.

d-REW
08-26-2009, 02:31 AM
oh cool you get your set up running yet?

Nismofreak
08-26-2009, 02:34 AM
if james would post the flyer up its about time lol. I will make it to show but i won't have anything for the show due to some loads we can't get back to co

PBateman
08-26-2009, 02:36 AM
Hey guys, please post in the other thread??? :)

d-REW
08-26-2009, 02:37 AM
did you get the new vehicle there is always pueblo the next week! im thinking of mabe sitting this one out as well or run my new 10 in the 119 class lol.

Nismofreak
08-26-2009, 02:55 PM
yup got the new car but needs some work ( oil change, recharge ac, tranny oil change, clean it) since the car was at a auction yard for 1 1/2 years

d-REW
08-26-2009, 07:17 PM
nice and a system lol

2loudcrew
08-27-2009, 01:53 AM
Like Darren mentioned, I am waiting for my recone RE MTs. They will be dual .7 this time. Should do bigger SPL and bass race numbers with this impedence and the 6-Kinetik HC3800s.

What happened to 150-159.9 division? I thought James wanted some comp.