PDA

View Full Version : k_schutte= bad seller/scammer

Forsaken_Enemy
08-10-2009, 02:50 AM
Well I hate to do this to the guy. But he quit answering my pm's and keeping me updated. He did very well in the beginning keeping me posted and whats going on.

Back in novemeber of last year we traded my Abnib RE MX D1 15" for his 18" Atomic Apx Quad 1.

We both shipped and the apx I received came in damaged and we never had a problem (see pics).He came up with the idea that I send the sub back to him so he could send a dummy box to me of the same weight to claim insurance, because he did not insure the APX he sent me.Fedex denied the claim and now it was all on him. Well he lost his job and couldn't afford a recone, which I was understanding and gave him time. Well now I know he has had the money and won't answer me anymore. He has stated to me numerous times that he has is going to send me the motor and when he can afford it, pay me for a recone. Well I have received numerous pm's back and forth about how the APX motor is boxed up and ready to ship but he doesnt have the money. I have seen he has done several transactions on CA and even went to a DB contest... but yet he doesnt have the money to send me the motor... And it has been over 10 months now.

This all took place over at CA and all my proof is in the user names re_xxx and decible_demon which I am in the process of getting cause of them getting banned. I have pics of the sub that I received.

I will keep this updated as things
are progressed.

The guy started out to be a good guy and very talkative. Everything went smoothly until that little bump. I think what happened is that since my usernames have been banned, I will go away. And he can just not worry about it anymore. I want him to come out and clear his name. I am being pushed cause I owe money to a fellow member who also knows about this situation (RAB).

I know that it is better to have all proof up front, but I want this to be stated before he does this to anyone else.

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i219/RE_XXX/IMAGE_463.jpg
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i219/RE_XXX/IMAGE_464.jpg
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i219/RE_XXX/IMAGE_465.jpg
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i219/RE_XXX/IMAGE_466.jpg

obrien202
08-10-2009, 02:51 AM
lolumad

Forsaken_Enemy
08-10-2009, 02:58 AM
lolumad

seriously.....grow up

GetLikeMe
08-10-2009, 03:00 AM
Go look in the pitbull for sale thread, he was just talking about how he spends so much money a week on organic food for his dogs.. LOL..

hornedfrog1985
08-10-2009, 03:01 AM
I talked to him like a week ago, and told me he mentioned getting money for an APX recone.

Forsaken_Enemy
08-10-2009, 03:02 AM
Go look in the pitbull for sale thread, he was just talking about how he spends so much money a week on organic food for his dogs.. LOL..

I know, I had quite a few people lookin out for him doin things and saying things.

They will all pop in here and state what they have seen/know over time.

Forsaken_Enemy
08-10-2009, 03:03 AM
I talked to him like a week ago, and told me he mentioned getting money for an APX recone.

Hmmmm......

I wonder why he wont answer my PM's. I have been nice and patient with him. No big rush.... but to quit talkin to me is not good.

power-fanatic07
08-10-2009, 03:05 AM
Yea he said he spends more in a week than I do in a month on dog food.

Which would be 80$ a week

Louisiana_CRX
08-10-2009, 03:07 AM
not looking good

Forsaken_Enemy
08-10-2009, 03:08 AM
Yea he said he spends more in a week than I do in a month on dog food.

Which would be 80$ a week

Wow! Thats a lot of dog food...or EXPENSIVE dog food. :greedy:

But he lost his job he told me...which usually means you have no income coming in... so how does he afford to feed that expensive/much dog food

Louisiana_CRX
08-10-2009, 03:08 AM
Why were you banned?

Forsaken_Enemy
08-10-2009, 03:10 AM
Why were you banned?

LOL... the reason it says is

Reason: RD ***** feg..... :wow: :laugh:

pickup1
08-10-2009, 03:10 AM
he wanted to trade some stuff and money for the amp he's selling.pm'd me at 9:30.

but his asking price and what we settled on was alot less.i'm not coming to any conclusions just yet though....

hornedfrog1985
08-10-2009, 03:11 AM
A lot of random bannings going on around here. IMO RD is pretty good stuff, and the sale they have going on right now is hard to beat.

Forsaken_Enemy
08-10-2009, 03:13 AM
he wanted to trade some stuff and money for the amp he's selling.pm'd me at 9:30.

but his asking price and what we settled on was alot less.i'm not coming to any conclusions just yet though....

Hmmm thanx for the info man!

I would like more people who have recently done business with him to come in here and say what things they have sold/bought/traded him.

I confronted him about all the deals on this site and he said "they were all for straight across, no cash involved."

Forsaken_Enemy
08-10-2009, 03:18 AM
He is always online, and he quit messaging me about 3-4 weeks ago. and I have sent him numerous pm's since then.

GetLikeMe
08-10-2009, 03:19 AM
Even deals straight across, he still needs money to ship.. Isnt there a rule where you cant sell if you have a open dispute with someone?

Forsaken_Enemy
08-10-2009, 03:20 AM
Even deals straight across, he still needs money to ship.. Isnt there a rule where you cant sell if you have a open dispute with someone?

Yes, but me knowing that, I let it slide..... but not anymore :furious:

Forsaken_Enemy
08-10-2009, 04:04 AM
I pm'd him a link to this thread, so lets hope he comes in here and does right.

xseveredveganx
08-10-2009, 04:17 AM
I've tried to help out in place of Forsaken_Enemy. I know the OP very well and he wants this to just be resolved and taken care of. I've PM'd k_schutte and he told me that he was always in communications with the OP.
RE MX 15's aren't cheap drivers. :(

mihklo
08-10-2009, 06:11 AM
obviously he has money

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=423083&highlight=k_schutte

and there are more if you do a quick search of his name, he also did a trade and recieved an amp plus money. and like mentioned before shipping is not free.

so it is quite apparent that he is trying to get over on you. which is quite funny because i seem to see him chime in quite frequently in other scammer threads.

k_schutte
08-10-2009, 11:13 AM
yopu can't make everyone happy I guess... probably 100+ transactions with a single complaint....

You don't need proof... that is pretty much exactly the situation with a few minor details left out.

1. I went to BCT for a couple months so that had something to do with the time frame. I moved out of Cedar Rapids when i got back from BCT and didn't have internet access for quite a little chunk of time too....

2. I DID insure the APX the first time i shipped it, It was suppose to be insured for $1200 instead it was insured for $120 due to the UPS *****es mistake. Even though they CLEARLY charged me for $1200 of insurance they decided they only had to cover $120 because that is what it said on the shipping receiot that i signed.

3. the dummy package weighed the same amoutn but was about 4" bigger in all directions as you where suppose to put the crate in there and wrap some stuff around it. Shipping the second thing cost me like $100~ IIRC.

4. If you look at me deals, which I am sure you will. they where all either straight trades and the other person paid shipping or what i shipped cost like $10~. A couple times money was sent my way I ill admit but it was usualy just enough to get the shipping money back, making it an even trade...

5. I had the motor packaged and labeled, ready to ship for a long time, just waiting to get money to ship it. Then I found a used APX18 basket for $25 shipped and bought it. I was in the process of getting money to buy an APXX18 recone so I could send everything out and not feel like a douche nozzle.

When it comes down to it, I am broke right now. I have to feed my dogs, I have to feed my family and I have to pay bills, That takes everything I have and then some. If i find a GOOD deal that I know I can make money on I have a buddy buy it and promise him a return on his "investment" which he gets. Oh Well, I had lots of fun and learned a LOT while I was here...

mihklo
08-10-2009, 11:29 AM
yopu can't make everyone happy I guess... probably 100+ transactions with a single complaint....

so are you saying that the OP has no reason to be upset?

really no one wants to hear about how broke you are. everyone understands that stuff comes up, but 10 months? come on now, OP has been more than patient. fact of the matter is, is if you were that broke and intended to make this right you could sell some of the **** that you are trading in order to get money to pay the OP.

what makes this thread kind of funny is seeing you in other scammer threads posting this and that, when you have a shady deal that has yet to be taken care of.

GetLikeMe
08-10-2009, 11:29 AM
cool story but you should consider selling some of your stuff to pay to get the motor back to him and recone. Because until than I would consider you a scammer.

k_schutte
08-10-2009, 11:33 AM
Sounds like a plan...

Toone
08-10-2009, 11:37 AM
Srsly go sell sperm or blood plasma if your broke dont be a feg

sxpimpin
08-10-2009, 11:37 AM
I just did a trade with him a couple weeks ago. It went very smooth.

k_schutte
08-10-2009, 11:51 AM
I just did a trade with him a couple weeks ago. It went very smooth.

EVERY transaction I have EVER done has went very smoothly except this one. If UPS wouldn't have ****ed up the first time and he wouldn't have ****ed up the second time... this would hav ebeen done a LONG time ago.

bumpin buick
08-10-2009, 11:55 AM
He came up with the idea that I send the sub back to him so he could send a dummy box to me of the same weight to claim insurance, because he did not insure the APX he sent me.Fedex denied the claim and now it was all on him.

Maybe I am wrong but im pretty sure that is insurance fraud and can be a federal offense?

Ekimdude
08-10-2009, 11:55 AM
You are such a little whiney ***** trying to blame everyone else. Take responsibility and man up.

k_schutte
08-10-2009, 11:57 AM
You are such a little whiney ***** trying to blame everyone else. Take responsibility and man up.

**** my **** ******

k_schutte
08-10-2009, 11:58 AM
ANYWAYS.... I see where all of this is going so I am out... For good...

O.P.
I have your contact/shipping info and will do what I can when i can...

mobileaudio219
08-10-2009, 12:15 PM

O.P.

You are a real piece of work. Your money problems are just that, your money problems. Don't push you problems off on other people, step up like a man and take care of business.

There's always something you can do for a little extra money, grab your lawn mower and push it around the neighbor cutting grass. There's no reason this problem shouldn't be fixed by now, well other than you being scum.

Ekimdude
08-10-2009, 12:19 PM
He is just a little *****, I am sure he will get his probaly sooner than later...

RAB
08-10-2009, 12:19 PM

O.P.

what a ****ing *****

mihklo
08-10-2009, 12:37 PM

O.P.

you might as well add your name next to adam's in your sig

skitzafit
08-10-2009, 01:00 PM
Trade closets?
http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/5643/1dsc00264.jpg (http://img44.imageshack.us/i/1dsc00264.jpg/)

pic with user name or current date :D

seeing is believing, thats about 1/3 of it. Come for a visit, just be sure to bring some of your closet with :D

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=423724

pawn man
08-10-2009, 01:45 PM
you said several times that ups f**ked up but you are the one that signed the thing without making sure that everything was correct. so you are the one that f**ked up!

tEh ShOcKeR
08-10-2009, 01:57 PM
Isn't he supposed to beat Noah's nerdy face in? :laugh:

k_schutte
08-10-2009, 02:00 PM
Since this came about... here is how I plan to settle it...

I won't... I am done with this site, call me a scammer, call me a *****, call me whatever you want. the APXX will sound nice in my car with the 6500D. You have CA to thank for you not getting anything now.

I AM A SCAMMER. just ask CA

Peace the **** out Caraudio.com 5 years and a single bad transaction that i was trying to fix... Oh well I can do without this site...

EDIT: to the guy who was going to buy my DB1100D and the other guy who was going to buy my DMX... No longer for sale... I don't need the money any more

westman995
08-10-2009, 02:03 PM

I won't... I am done with this site, call me a scammer, call me a *****, call me whatever you want. the APXX will sound nice in my car with the 6500D. You have CA to thank for you not getting anything now.

Peace the **** out Caraudio.com 5 years and a single bad transaction that i was trying to fix... Oh well I can do without this site...

You are a worthless piece of ****. You will get what you deserve in the end you feg. I hope you dont plan on using any other car audio sites either.

oldschool4me
08-10-2009, 02:05 PM

O.P.

if you take care of the issue everything will be fine. idk why you would say your leaving for good. a little drastic imo.

westman995
08-10-2009, 02:06 PM
if you take care of the issue everything will be fine. idk why you would say your leaving for good. a little drastic imo.

Cuz he doesnt want to man up and deal with it. So hes going to ignore everything and leave the guy hanging.

k_schutte
08-10-2009, 02:06 PM
You are a worthless piece of ****. You will get what you deserve in the end you feg.

:D I've been scammed before... atleast a couple times on here... Adam_Merseal can pay this guy the money he owes me and we'll be good...
I don't have anything "coming to me" UPS broke the **** out of a subwoofer. My responsability was to recieve payment, and make sure teh subwoofer was in perfect physical/cosmetic condition when I dropped it off at UPS, which it was.

I HAD every intention on making this right as soon as i was able to do so and i still might... . Either way, after 5 years and hundreds of transactions I get this... **** you guys

bumpin buick
08-10-2009, 02:07 PM

EDIT: to the guy who was going to buy my DB1100D and the other guy who was going to buy my DMX... No longer for sale... I don't need the money any more

I could understand the frustration but this is truly the poorest of ways to handle the situation. But it is your choice and you are the only one who will live with it.

k_schutte
08-10-2009, 02:09 PM
Beilieve me, this isn't what I wanted...
I have been in contact with him since I got back from basic training and I told him (and all of his friends who PM'd me) what the situation was. I can't make money fall out of my ***, if i could, I would... keeping my house, and keeping my family fed is more important to me than making sure a forum full of 15 year old kids thinks i am a "good guy"

As i told him, there is no excuse for why it is taking so long, just legitimate reasons and things that are beyond my control. For future reference to EVERYONE, if you are owed something, may be don't **** someone off and make a post allowing a bunch of kids to talk **** about the person. You are more likely ot get what you are owed.

westman995
08-10-2009, 02:11 PM
You sold a 300+ dollar sub on ebay in june and had nothing of that money to pay the guy?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160340249557

forceww
08-10-2009, 02:11 PM
so if you have over 100 transactions and one goes bad why the hell wouldnt you want to make that one right? 5 years for nothing now that youve claimed urself a scammer and arent paying. Stop crying over money issues cuz we all have them and just make things right. If your not and u say your done with ca.com for good then stfu and gtfo cuz we dont wanna listen to you anymore

Johnny Law.Lulz
08-10-2009, 02:13 PM
You feed your dogs food that is pretty much like JL, ****** and over priced. Then when people call you out you get upset. You have seen what people say to other scammers. You shouldve known it would happen untill you made it right. Just make it right and you wont have a problem.

oldschool4me
08-10-2009, 02:14 PM
:D I've been scammed before... atleast a couple times on here... Adam_Merseal can pay this guy the money he owes me and we'll be good...
I don't have anything "coming to me" UPS broke the **** out of a subwoofer. My responsability was to recieve payment, and make sure teh subwoofer was in perfect physical/cosmetic condition when I dropped it off at UPS, which it was.

I HAD every intention on making this right as soon as i was able to do so and i still might... . Either way, after 5 years and hundreds of transactions I get this... **** you guys

you seem suprised. from the story we got i find it hard to believe you would be expecting any less. i think its the 10 months etc. have you offered him something different, say the 1100d or dmx you are talking about selling? even if its a partial value item, just keep taking the value off the debt.

k_schutte
08-10-2009, 02:15 PM
so if you have over 100 transactions and one goes bad why the hell wouldnt you want to make that one right? 5 years for nothing now that youve claimed urself a scammer and arent paying. Stop crying over money issues cuz we all have them and just make things right. If your not and u say your done with ca.com for good then stfu and gtfo cuz we dont wanna listen to you anymore

it's not that I dont WANT ot make it right... it is that I CANNOT make it right at the moment...

as for the subwoofer... I had to make a car payment...
just ban me like you do all the other "scammers" or do i need to have an avatar that is "too small" again to get banned? May be if this site had some REAL ****ing moderators instead of the ****in wankers it has **** would be different

Shinju
08-10-2009, 02:16 PM
Beilieve me, this isn't what I wanted...
I have been in contact with him since I got back from basic training and I told him (and all of his friends who PM'd me) what the situation was. I can't make money fall out of my ***, if i could, I would... keeping my house, and keeping my family fed is more important to me than making sure a forum full of 15 year old kids thinks i am a "good guy"

As i told him, there is no excuse for why it is taking so long, just legitimate reasons and things that are beyond my control. For future reference to EVERYONE, if you are owed something, may be don't **** someone off and make a post allowing a bunch of kids to talk **** about the person. You are more likely ot get what you are owed.

So you are pretty much going to tell him to get bent over something you packed, it got destroyed and you have been selling **** on and off after this happend and yet you still cannot make it right?

So by your logic because people are talking **** on this scammer thread you are not going to fix this now?

Thats some ****ed up **** right there. You been here for 5 years you know how this site works, This is not anything new to you.

k_schutte
08-10-2009, 02:16 PM
you seem suprised. from the story we got i find it hard to believe you would be expecting any less. i think its the 10 months etc. have you offered him something different, say the 1100d or dmx you are talking about selling? even if its a partial value item, just keep taking the value off the debt.

I've done that....

It doesn't matter what i do now... my rep is ruined on this site for good. Even if i make it right and this thread is deleted... I am always going to be a "scammer" so **** it, I might as well just leave it and not be out anymore...

I am sorry it had to end this way but... **** happens i guess

westman995
08-10-2009, 02:20 PM
I've done that....

It doesn't matter what i do now... my rep is ruined on this site for good. Even if i make it right and this thread is deleted... I am always going to be a "scammer" so **** it, I might as well just leave it and not be out anymore...

You fckin idiot it wont be ruined if you fix it. What a lame excuse.

forceww
08-10-2009, 02:22 PM
I've done that....

wouldnt been called a scammer if you would have handled it within the first 8 months or so probably. Dude im younger than you live on my own am going to schooll. I work and barely scrape by but if i had to go broke broke broke to make somethin like this right i would. Nothing is impossible and I find it very very hard to believe that within all that time you couldnt slowly save up and get the money. Its impossible to me unless u dont work and **** which in that case it is your fault its not out of ur hands. And if you came back from basic when did you recieve your bonus? Couldnt u have used some of that

k_schutte
08-10-2009, 02:23 PM
You fckin idiot it wont be ruined if you fix it. What a lame excuse.

Like dude said... I have been here 5+ years, I know how this site works. I am ****ed if i do, ****ed if I don't.

Shinju
08-10-2009, 02:24 PM
I've done that....

What killing your rep is your **** poor additude about this situation, The shitheads that are giving you a hard time can be ignored, Your FIRST and ONLY Priority is to take care if this debt period.

Sell some of that green you Supposedly have a cloest full of unless thats not yours....

oldschool4me
08-10-2009, 02:24 PM
I've done that....

your being immature about it honestly. if you would of just stated that you have the motor and you bought a basket and are trying to get the money together for a recone. offer to ship him the motor and basket then pay him for the recone as soon as you get the money. someone on here may have been able to do the recone and take something for trade on doing it. never know.

since you have the motor and basket, how much is a recone for the sub?

mihklo
08-10-2009, 02:25 PM
the funny thing is he has talked **** on other scammers on this board, and other good guys that have made some mistakes.

you have plenty of equipment that you could sell (as has already been pointed out that you already have sold) that you could make this right. there is quite a list of things in your sig that you could sell to make this right, but instead you'd rather play the im broke, i gotta feed my family bs. there is plenty of cheap dog food out there. this guy has plenty of reason to get pissed off after 10 months. and then when OP brings this issue up it is his fault? are you ****ing kidding me? you'd rather keep makig excuses at to why you cannot pay him.......which are just that EXCUSES.

k_schutte
08-10-2009, 02:27 PM
wouldnt been called a scammer if you would have handled it within the first 8 months or so probably. Dude im younger than you live on my own am going to schooll. I work and barely scrape by but if i had to go broke broke broke to make somethin like this right i would. Nothing is impossible and I find it very very hard to believe that within all that time you couldnt slowly save up and get the money. Its impossible to me unless u dont work and **** which in that case it is your fault its not out of ur hands. And if you came back from basic when did you recieve your bonus? Couldnt u have used some of that

Got a "medical discharge", and I actuly OWE the department od defense money. age don't mean ****... I am in school, and I OWN a house, have a car payment, Have a wife/kid to support and I got laid off like SO MANY other people here have.

These are NOT your problems, these are NOT his problems. They are MY problems but i find it more important to pay every penny I have towards bills and mortgage, and to keeping my kid fed, clothes on his back etc...

You all see "excuses" but IDC, they are REAL problems I have to deal with and are MORE important than this to ME! to HIM, probably not, to YOU, probably not but I am the one that matters here, remember...

Forsaken_Enemy
08-10-2009, 02:28 PM
I am/was in the same boat as you man. I owe people money as well, and with me being banned I still feel I owe that person.

RAB has been very patient with me. I sent a BNIB SS XXX 15 to him that got ruined by fedex, I gave him what money I had to give him since I am out of a job to. I just recently go another job that hasnt paid yet.

I just wonder why you didnt reply when I wrote you and said just to contact me with whats going on so I didnt have to push.

I really need that motor, and I will even send you paypal to pay for shipping so that I can do with it what I need to.

mihklo
08-10-2009, 02:32 PM
he's had money to ship his trades off he should have money to send you your stuff plain and simple.

westman995
08-10-2009, 02:35 PM
You sold a 300+ dollar sub on ebay in june and had nothing of that money to pay the guy?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160340249557

:greedy:

DSMW
08-10-2009, 02:46 PM
if thats your weed...youre not going poor.

I have done business with you and you were good. dont **** this up.

hatedonmostly
08-10-2009, 02:53 PM
So UPS damages the sub and it's HIS responsibility to pay for fixing it?

Wow, I'm never going to sell anything on here.

Forsaken_Enemy
08-10-2009, 02:57 PM

Yes, there are several ways to prove the theory...

If the seller didnt have to pay, who is to say they dont just ship you a broken one in the first place and say UPS/FedEx did it so they dont have to worry about it.

You sell something, you stand behind it 110% until they have it in there possession. Make sure the insurance papers are filed correctly and most of the time you wont have problems.

pickup1
08-10-2009, 03:09 PM

aw man!i wanted that amp!

pitbull12887
08-10-2009, 03:11 PM
i thought your dogs sell for $3000+ ? You cany pay this dude back? fvckn scammer

plugitin
08-10-2009, 03:27 PM

Because it wasn't insured right...when you ship stuff, make sure you insure it or else **** like this can happen:(

hatedonmostly
08-10-2009, 03:30 PM
Yes, there are several ways to prove the theory...

If the seller didnt have to pay, who is to say they dont just ship you a broken one in the first place and say UPS/FedEx did it so they dont have to worry about it.

You sell something, you stand behind it 110% until they have it in there possession. Make sure the insurance papers are filed correctly and most of the time you wont have problems.

Sure.

But if I ship something that I know is working properly, and, God forbid, it is damaged in shipping and wasn't insured, then I'm ****ed. Fuuuuck that.

hatedonmostly
08-10-2009, 03:31 PM
Because it wasn't insured right...when you ship stuff, make sure you insure it or else **** like this can happen:(

How much extra is insurance on a package?

tEh ShOcKeR
08-10-2009, 03:33 PM
Sure.

But if I ship something that I know is working properly, and, God forbid, it is damaged in shipping and wasn't insured, then I'm ****ed. Fuuuuck that.

Welcome to life.

tEh ShOcKeR
08-10-2009, 03:33 PM

Not ****.

bumpin buick
08-10-2009, 03:36 PM
maybe I missed it but the k_schutte guy has both subs in his possesion now correct the MX and the APX?

k_schutte
08-10-2009, 03:36 PM
aw man!i wanted that amp!

Sorry bro... you don't want to deal with me anyways... I am a scammer...

k_schutte
08-10-2009, 03:37 PM
maybe I missed it but the k_schutte guy has both subs in his possesion now correct the MX and the APX?

No... the MX was traded for an amp before I even got it... He actualy shipped the MX directly to the other person...

BASS_WARRIOR
08-10-2009, 03:38 PM

yes.

k_schutte why dont you at least throw the motor in a flat rate box and ship him the motor for a lousy $10? He won't be completely out.

bumpin buick
08-10-2009, 03:38 PM
No... the MX was traded for an amp before I even got it... He actualy shipped the MX to the other person...

So where is the APX motor? You have the amp that the sub was traded for and the motor?

k_schutte
08-10-2009, 03:40 PM
APX motor/18" basket is sitting right next to me ATM...

the amp I got was traded about a week after I got it for a different amp, that was traded for a sub and amp, those where traded etc... etc... All of my trades where even up with just enough cash for me to pay shipping...

k_schutte
08-10-2009, 03:40 PM
yes.

k_schutte why dont you at least throw the motor in a flat rate box and ship him the motor for a lousy $10? He won't be completely out.

if it was $10.... it would have been shipped a LONG time ago!

try closer to $75...

plugitin
08-10-2009, 03:41 PM

Automatically insured for 100 bucks...then its pretty **** cheap to go more then that, like 5 bucks or so.

BASS_WARRIOR
08-10-2009, 03:41 PM

try closer to $75...

How big is the motor? the motor alone will fit in a large USPS flat rate box. costs $13 anywhere in the US.

k_schutte
08-10-2009, 03:43 PM
How big is the motor? the motor alone will fit in a large USPS flat rate box. costs $13 anywhere in the US.

No... you are a fukking jackass and you don't know what you are talking about... I tried that, STFU and GTFO

bumpin buick
08-10-2009, 03:43 PM

try closer to $75...

$13.95 flat rate box, and I know for a fact it will fit in one ;) I have shipped em before

ciaonzo
08-10-2009, 03:44 PM
Easy peasy. This is a 3HP. Just have to pack it tight as a brick and reinforce the box a bit.

http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww43/ciaonzo/Temp/DSC02337.jpg

k_schutte
08-10-2009, 03:46 PM
The first time I shipped the sub out it cost me over $120... the "dummy shipment" cost me close to another $100...

UPS ****ed it up and we decided UPS should be responsible for fixing it but he did not throw the crate in the bigger box (second shipment) like he was suppose to so they didn't cover it even though I had $1200 worht of insurance on it.

SO FOR THOSE THAT DO NOT KNOW... IF YOU PACKAGE SOMETHING YOURSELF, DON'T BOTHER WITHH INSURANCE BECAUSE THEY DON'T COVER IT ANYWAYS!!

k_schutte
08-10-2009, 03:46 PM
The first time I shipped the sub out it cost me over $120... the "dummy shipment" cost me close to another $100...

UPS ****ed it up and we decided UPS should be responsible for fixing it but he did not throw the crate in the bigger box (second shipment) like he was suppose to so they didn't cover it even though I had $1200 worht of insurance on it.

SO FOR THOSE THAT DO NOT KNOW... IF YOU PACKAGE SOMETHING YOURSELF, DON'T BOTHER WITHH INSURANCE BECAUSE THEY DON'T COVER IT ANYWAYS!!

bumpin buick
08-10-2009, 03:50 PM
can you stop beating around the bush, its $13.95 to ship the motor back to him. DO THAT MUCH. I will set him up with a recone.

k_schutte
08-10-2009, 03:55 PM
I am telling you... I tried the flat rate box and it DID NOT cost flat rate price... I have a TON of flat rate boxes here and packeged it once and took it to USPS and it cost close to $75... I said it was a FLAT RATE box and they said there where charged and blah blah blah...

either way... I thought I have made it pretty clear what I plan to do... Nothing

k_schutte
08-10-2009, 03:58 PM

k_schutte
08-10-2009, 03:59 PM

k_schutte

k_schutte

BASS_WARRIOR
I am telling you... I tried the flat rate box and it DID NOT cost flat rate price... I have a TON of flat rate boxes here and packeged it once and took it to USPS and it cost close to $75... I said it was a FLAT RATE box and they said there where charged and blah blah blah...

either way... I thought I have made it pretty clear what I plan to do... Nothing

You and whoever you talked to at USPS are stupid, or you are full of ****. I packed a 3HP motor in a flat rate box and absolutely 0 issues. I think you're just pissed that someone came up with viable alternative and you don't want to deal with it.

ciaonzo
08-10-2009, 04:00 PM

Now you're just pretending that we're all stupid. The only time a flat rate package costs more is if it's international.

bumpin buick
08-10-2009, 04:00 PM

Thats not how a flat rate box works my friend. You pay for the box and you can ship anything in it you wish up to 70lbs. The APX motor weighs just around 55lbs. Either you are an idiot for falling for some bullshit line they handed you at the post office or you are lying your *** off. Id say you fix this all as I am trying to help you out here. All you do is ship the motor back and I will help him with the recone. I dont know either of you but for the fact that I am trying to help you both out you can stop acting like a ******* and a 10 year old. At least do me that much.

k_schutte
08-10-2009, 04:01 PM
You and whoever you talked to at USPS are stupid, or you are full of ****. I packed a 3HP motor in a flat rate box and absolutely 0 issues. I think you're just pissed that someone came up with viable alternative and you don't want to deal with it.

Yeah.... that's it...

Does your dads **** still taste like your ***?

k_schutte
08-10-2009, 04:02 PM
Not doing ****... Except reconing an APXX18 and running it in one of my cars.

k_schutte
08-10-2009, 04:02 PM
well... may be recone it and sell it on ebay...

Mike.
08-10-2009, 04:03 PM
If it's a FLAT RATE box, you get charged a FLAT RATE. They don't care how much it weighs.
Go back and try again, it's not too hard and he will have his motor.
I'm sure you could ship out the basket later and it wouldn't cost a lot either because it would be a lot less heavy.

BASS_WARRIOR
08-10-2009, 04:04 PM
Yeah.... that's it...

Does your dads **** still taste like your ***?

That's all you got? Come on you can do better then that.:)

k_schutte
08-10-2009, 04:05 PM
I could... i COULD do a lot of stuff but I am a scammer so i will just keep it.

you guys should change it to something like "bad transaction" rather than just straight up calling somone a scammer... a bad transaction might have beter results than just plain attacking someone.

Forsaken_Enemy
08-10-2009, 04:06 PM
Thats not how a flat rate box works my friend. You pay for the box and you can ship anything in it you wish up to 70lbs. The APX motor weighs just around 55lbs. Either you are an idiot for falling for some bullshit line they handed you at the post office or you are lying your *** off. Id say you fix this all as I am trying to help you out here. All you do is ship the motor back and I will help him with the recone. I dont know either of you but for the fact that I am trying to help you both out you can stop acting like a ******* and a 10 year old. At least do me that much.

You know me very well :D

Very first post should give it away bumpin.

k_schutte
08-10-2009, 04:07 PM
I'll be sure to come back and post videos of this ****** subwoofer in my vehicle when I get it all setup. shouldn't be too long, just sold the 1100DB on C.L. so I hav ean extra $200 to get this thing reconed and build a box for my car.

I'll let you all know what I meter too

bumpin buick
08-10-2009, 04:07 PM
Not doing ****... Except reconing an APXX18 and running it in one of my cars.

Wait you have an APXX now, cause originally it was an APX? Where you getting it reconed from? Maybe I can get them to tie a nail between the leads under the spider when they do it for you.

Mike.
08-10-2009, 04:08 PM
I could... i COULD do a lot of stuff but I am a scammer so i will just keep it.

you guys should change it to something like "bad transaction" rather than just straight up calling somone a scammer... a bad transaction might have beter results than just plain attacking someone.
Honestly, it doesn't really matter what it is called, but you are right you have had one bad transaction and can't fix it. Would you want others to purchase from you without the security to know that they will get what they paid for?
You can just make this right, and people would be more turned off by your attitude rather than the mishap that occurred.

ciaonzo
08-10-2009, 04:09 PM
I'll be sure to come back and post videos of this ****** subwoofer in my vehicle when I get it all setup. shouldn't be too long, just sold the 1100DB on C.L. so I hav ean extra $200 to get this thing reconed and build a box for my car.

I'll let you all know what I meter too

You're asking for people to visit you.

k_schutte
Wait you have an APXX now, cause originally it was an APX? Where you getting it reconed from? Maybe I can get them to tie a nail between the leads under the spider when they do it for you.

Direct from Atomic and I am doing the recone myself...

its an APX18 motor but I'm getting the APXX recone. Should SLAM like a motherfukker on 4k+ in 6.5ft^3 @ 42hz... We'll have to wait and see though

Mike.
Never can understand how people can do this/act like this....

k_schutte
08-10-2009, 04:10 PM
come on down...

but I'll warn you ahead of time... I am about 2 weeks from getting my BA in Criminal Justice so you better do it quick before I start at the academy early september because then i will technicaly be a police officer and your jail time will go WAY up. Bring a vest too because I have a concealed carry permit and the .40 S&W will hurt like a *****...

Don't make empty threats ******

oldschool4me
08-10-2009, 04:11 PM

this, bb is willing to help out and isnt even involved. your alright bb. ;)

k_schutte, ship the motor to op so he can have at least that man.

Mike.
08-10-2009, 04:13 PM
k_schutte, ship the motor to op so he can have at least that man.
But then he can't rebuild his sub for his own use

k_schutte
08-10-2009, 04:14 PM
But then he can't rebuild his sub for his own use

exactly... you're not as dumb as you look, then again you couldn't possibly be

Also... I don't think I have shipped anything in the last 3-4 weeks which means none of you douche nozzles even have my new address so, good luck with the visiting thing *** guzzling gutter ******. I mean you can come to Iowa City and try to find me but I HIGHLY doubt you will be able to, espescialy with school starting back up in a couple weeks. Best of luck to you though

ciaonzo
08-10-2009, 04:17 PM
come on down...

but I'll warn you ahead of time... I am about 2 weeks from getting my BA in Criminal Justice so you better do it quick before I start at the academy early september because then i will technicaly be a police officer and your jail time will go WAY up. Bring a vest too because I have a concealed carry permit and the .40 S&W will hurt like a *****...

I made no threats, I indicated that your attitude and the things you are saying might make someone think that way. That way you responded to me indicates that you're worried about it.

k_schutte
08-10-2009, 04:18 PM
I made no threats, I indicated that your attitude and the things you are saying might make someone think that way. That way you responded to me indicates that you're worried about it.

not so much worried as hopeful...

jadon087
08-10-2009, 04:19 PM
Wow a future officer of the law acting like a ****ing child on the internet. Are they recruiting anyone and everyone now, your no where mature enough to handle being a officer and will probably be in some kind of accident during duty.

k_schutte
08-10-2009, 04:22 PM
Thank you for your input, it has been very helpful and if you'd like to provide me with your contact info I would be more than happy to send you a cookie. Your an *** hat if you believe ANYTHING i have said in this entire thread

Mike.
08-10-2009, 04:33 PM
Thank you for your input, it has been very helpful and if you'd like to provide me with your contact info I would be more than happy to send you a cookie. Your an *** hat if you believe ANYTHING i have said in this entire thread
haha really i thought others might have picked up on it...
you seem like a good guy and i'm pretty sure you will get this worked out.

TurdFergueson2
08-10-2009, 04:36 PM
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i219/RE_XXX/IMAGE_463.jpg
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i219/RE_XXX/IMAGE_464.jpg
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i219/RE_XXX/IMAGE_465.jpg
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i219/RE_XXX/IMAGE_466.jpg

This thing was broken before he put it back in the box. You were being scammed from the get go.

SomeGuyDude
08-10-2009, 04:36 PM
Sure.

Your fault for not insuring it, unfortunately. That's a risk you take. As a rule of thumb, anything worth more than $100 I insure, period.

and FWIW, that's a pretty cosmetic issue. If you can get access to a welding station you can spark that thing and fix it in a half hour.

Mike.
08-10-2009, 04:37 PM
This thing was broken before he put it back in the box. You were being scammed from the get go.
How do you say that?

Mike.
08-10-2009, 04:39 PM
Your fault for not insuring it, unfortunately. That's a risk you take. As a rule of thumb, anything worth more than $100 I insure, period.

and FWIW, that's a pretty cosmetic issue. If you can get access to a welding station you can spark that thing and fix it in a half hour.
But be warned...Insurance doesn't even cover it all.
I sold something with $300 insurance on it and Signature Confirmation, and it was delivered to the address by signed for by someone who the buyer didn't even know. They denied the insurance claim because it was delivered, an appeal has been submitted.

Ekimdude
08-10-2009, 04:40 PM
There is no damage to the package or wood, I thought the same thing when I first saw it. If anybody has this guys full name please post it up...

westman995
08-10-2009, 04:42 PM
There is no damage to the package or wood, I thought the same thing when I first saw it. If anybody has this guys full name please post it up...

Keith Schutte

SomeGuyDude
08-10-2009, 04:43 PM
But be warned...Insurance doesn't even cover it all.
I sold something with $300 insurance on it and Signature Confirmation, and it was delivered to the address by signed for by someone who the buyer didn't even know. They denied the insurance claim because it was delivered, an appeal has been submitted.

Well yeah, that's a different situation. But I'm talking against damages like this. If someone sends me something but hasn't insured it, I'm skeptical. Especially if it shows up busted.

It's sorta like the old "I sent you the email, it musta gotten lost" excuse we all used in college.

Mike.
08-10-2009, 04:43 PM
You can tell by the way it was secured, with the screws, that the force of it being handled around and it being secured at those points, just caused the basket to break.

Mike.
08-10-2009, 04:44 PM
Well yeah, that's a different situation. But I'm talking against damages like this. If someone sends me something but hasn't insured it, I'm skeptical. Especially if it shows up busted.

It's sorta like the old "I sent you the email, it musta gotten lost" excuse we all used in college.
Oh yeah I know exactly what you mean but I was pretty **** shocked when they wouldn't take responsibility for their own F*** Up.
Gotta laugh about the email thing though, I have done that too many times...

k_schutte
08-10-2009, 05:58 PM
LOL... you guys are jackasses...

The problem was lack of motor support, this wasn't a funky pup, i don't think 25% of you have any idea what the APX is and how much the motor weighs. I thought the motor was against the bottom of the crate when I crewed it down, apparently it wasn't and UPS flipping it end over end (as they told me themselves) is what caused it to break like that. That is the whole point of doing the date/username in the pictures in classifieds you fukking morons! How the **** would I hide something like that? SERIOUSLY, think before you open your mouth unless it is just to let a **** slip in.

Some of you guys are SO fukkin clueless I can't help but LITERALY LOL!

name: Keith William Schutte
b-day: 5/27/1986
social security number: 484-07-1338
I am about 6'2", 200lbs, black hair, brown eyes, tattoos on both shoulders, left forearm and right tricep. I was born in Cedar Rapids Iowa at St. Lukes hospital at 7:03AM (that was a tuesday)...

anything else I can help you with?

Ekimdude
08-10-2009, 06:01 PM
Nope thats it...I thought it might be you but wasnt sure...;)

westman995
08-10-2009, 06:03 PM
LOL... you guys are jackasses...

The problem was lack of motor support, this wasn't a funky pup, i don't think 25% of you have any idea what the APX is and how much the motor weighs. I thought the motor was against the bottom of the crate when I crewed it down, apparently it wasn't and UPS flipping it end over end (as they told me themselves) is what caused it to break like that. That is the whole point of doing the date/username in the pictures in classifieds you fukking morons! How the **** would I hide something like that? SERIOUSLY, think before you open your mouth unless it is just to let a **** slip in.

Some of you guys are SO fukkin clueless I can't help but LITERALY LOL!

name: Keith William Schutte
b-day: 5/27/1986
social security number: 484-07-1338
I am about 6'2", 200lbs, black hair, brown eyes, tattoos on both shoulders, left forearm and right tricep. I was born in Cedar Rapids Iowa at St. Lukes hospital at 7:03AM (that was a tuesday)...

anything else I can help you with?

Ha that would be some messed up **** if you really put your SS number on here..

hornedfrog1985
I hope that's not really your social security number man.

k_schutte
well, I am glad I could help...

I know of atleast 3 people (including myself) that are having a good 'ole laugh at this thread!

k_schutte
08-10-2009, 06:05 PM
That's my real SSN... I have lifelock... do your worst but remember this is no excuse you when get busted trying to be dumb...

k_schutte
08-10-2009, 06:06 PM
Nope thats it...I thought it might be you but wasnt sure...;)

You know me? if your local I have a nice APX motor/basket I'll sell you CHEAP!!

pawn man
08-10-2009, 06:07 PM
we have heard nothing but excuses from this guy. it's everybody's fault but his. poor mouth. what else will he come up with why he can't man up and make it right. punk!

westman995
08-10-2009, 06:08 PM
That's my real SSN... I have lifelock... do your worst but remember this is no excuse you when get busted trying to be dumb...

I wouldnt know what to do with a ssn and wouldnt want to. But you never know on the net..

k_schutte
08-10-2009, 06:10 PM
we have heard nothing but excuses from this guy. it's everybody's fault but his. poor mouth. what else will he come up with why he can't man up and make it right. punk!

How about... I stubbed my toe? my grandma is in the hospital? My car won't start? It's too hot outside to leave my house? I never learned how to read? wait... I got one...

It's in the mail but I lost the receipt and tracking number... :D

westman995
08-10-2009, 06:11 PM
How about... I stubbed my toe? my grandma is in the hospital? My car won't start? It's too hot outside to leave my house? I never learned how to read? wait... I got one...

It's in the mail but I lost the receipt and tracking number... :D

I would have said it went through the washer. :veryhapp:

k_schutte
08-10-2009, 06:12 PM
I would have said it went through the washer. :veryhapp:

DAMMIT! that's what I meant... I "lost" it in the washing machine... yeah, that is for sure what happened, thanks for reminding me!

pawn man
08-10-2009, 06:13 PM
what about the dog ete it.

TurdFergueson2
08-10-2009, 06:13 PM
You can tell by the way it was secured, with the screws, that the force of it being handled around and it being secured at those points, just caused the basket to break.

SO what you're saying is that the box's inability to survive a 6-8 foot drop is what caused the breaks in the basket? That usually falls back on the shipper.

I just feel bad for the OP. All he has to show for his transaction is a bunch of excuses and an attempted mail fraud.

k_schutte
08-10-2009, 06:16 PM
SO what you're saying is that the box's inability to survive a 6-8 foot drop is what caused the breaks in the basket? That usually falls back on the shipper.

I just feel bad for the OP. All he has to show for his transaction is a bunch of excuses and an attempted mail fraud.

Atleast someone knows what he is talking about... I feel bad for the OP too, I wish there was something I could do. May be show him videos when I get it hooked up so atleast he knows it is in a safe place?

power-fanatic07
08-10-2009, 06:16 PM
You would think a future officer would be more mature than this even if there were people making ******** comments.

I was going to accept your apology but now you can just *** off.

And grow up

k_schutte
08-10-2009, 06:17 PM
You would think a future officer would be more mature than this even if there were people making ******** comments.

I was going to accept your apology but now you can just *** off.

And grow up

you mad? another jackass that doesn't understand apparently, oh well... join the masses I guess

k_schutte
C'mon people... I am almost to 1000 posts!!

k_schutte
Help

k_schutte
08-10-2009, 06:18 PM
a mothafukkin

k_schutte
brotha

k_schutte
the

k_schutte
08-10-2009, 06:19 PM
**** out!

k_schutte
5 more to go

k_schutte
4 more to go

k_schutte
3 more to go

k_schutte
2 more to go

k_schutte
1 more to go

k_schutte
1000 POSTS

ciaonzo
08-10-2009, 06:21 PM
Master troller with a bad business sense and a sharp tongue.

skitzafit
08-10-2009, 06:21 PM
come on down...

Trade closets?
http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/5643/1dsc00264.jpg (http://img44.imageshack.us/i/1dsc00264.jpg/)

pic with user name or current date :D

seeing is believing, thats about 1/3 of it. Come for a visit, just be sure to bring some of your closet with :D
:eek:

k_schutte
08-10-2009, 06:22 PM
Sheople... You are one

ciaonzo
08-10-2009, 06:23 PM
Sheople... You are one

I suppose you think you are the shepherd?

pawn man
08-10-2009, 06:26 PM
that's all we need, another crooked cop

Ekimdude
08-10-2009, 06:27 PM
He is a funny guy.

k_schutte
08-10-2009, 06:29 PM
I suppose you think you are the shepherd?

Well... people all falling in and doing exactly what I want them to so... i guess the answer would be... YES, like the good Lord himself, I am the shephard you shall not want. I make you lie down in pastures of B.S. I lead you to calm waters, then dry to drown you

Ekimdude
08-10-2009, 06:30 PM
What you want them to do? I sure hope your home...

ciaonzo
08-10-2009, 06:31 PM
Well... people all falling in and doing exactly what I want them to so... i guess the answer would be... YES, like the good Lord himself, I am the shephard you shall not want. I make you lie down in pastures of B.S. I lead you to calm waters, then dry to drown you

As long as you're having fun then.

k_schutte
08-10-2009, 06:35 PM
What you want them to do? I sure hope your home...

not sure who you are talking about... but I am home! Obviously, I am on the computer...

k_schutte
08-10-2009, 06:46 PM
C'mon... this thread just went dead...

we can't let this ******* get away with scamming people... let's grab some torches and pitch forks and **** and go all Frankenstein on his ***!

DNick454
08-10-2009, 06:48 PM

we can't let this ******* get away with scamming people... let's grab some torches and pitch forks and **** and go all Frankenstein on his ***!

Are you trolling your own execution thread?

:laugh:

k_schutte
08-10-2009, 06:49 PM
Are you trolling your own execution thread?

:laugh:

Holy ****... an '08er too... and peopel talk **** about you guys... have a good laugh at these jackasses that have been here for years and even after hinting a few different times STILL have no clue what is oging on :laugh:

pickup1
08-10-2009, 06:51 PM

dam dude,why dont you just stop with the comments,you seam pretty cool to me in the pm's!

k_schutte
08-10-2009, 06:53 PM
I'm bored and people crave entertainment... What am I suppose to do, leave them all hanging?

sometimes in order to pull people together and unite them you have to give them all something in common. Right now that something is hating me, so in a sense I am like Martin Luther King Jr... but better... because I am white

DNick454
08-10-2009, 06:55 PM
Holy ****... an '08er too... and peopel talk **** about you guys... have a good laugh at these jackasses that have been here for years and even after hinting a few different times STILL have no clue what is oging on :laugh:

I've had nothing else better to do so I've read every single page ;)

DNick454
08-10-2009, 07:01 PM
So what's the final verdict? What shall be the final course of action... or will there be one?

power-fanatic07
08-10-2009, 07:08 PM

he already said what he was going to do

k_schutte
08-10-2009, 07:10 PM
final course of action... recone it, put it in my car and SLAM!!! Just ordered a recone and decided I needed more power too so i bought another 6500D and a couple more BatCap 2ks along with a pair of 300A alts.

hornedfrog1985
08-10-2009, 07:12 PM
lol

DNick454
08-10-2009, 07:36 PM
final course of action... recone it, put it in my car and SLAM!!! Just ordered a recone and decided I needed more power too so i bought another 6500D and a couple more BatCap 2ks along with a pair of 300A alts.

Well, I was truly hoping you'd make things right. I don't like to see long time users get the boot. But if you honestly have that kind of outlook on this issue, and are that easily willing to cave in and let the burden fall upon the buyer, then oh well... that's just a testament to your character.

You realize 5 years + many transactions makes you look good. A bad transaction that you went the extra mile to FIX makes you look like an honest person and is an even BETTER testament to your name. But this is just a pretty ****** approach.

Gah, I don't even know why I'm talking...

/rant

k_schutte
08-12-2009, 02:11 AM
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=403091

you seem to be in the same situation as me...

Zeuslicious
08-14-2009, 03:58 AM
lol I knew you was a POS hahaha ****ing Scammer :laugh: