Ill be there, when does it start? 10am?

Boomboy
08-08-2009, 10:24 PM
Ill be there, when does it start? 10am?

not really sure, im hoping to get there by 9:30

GearGuy2001
08-08-2009, 10:34 PM

Whats your system? Is that a 3000d in your avatar?

I know bumpin buick is coming also

Boomboy
08-08-2009, 10:52 PM
Whats your system? Is that a 3000d in your avatar?

I know bumpin buick is coming also

as of now just an h2 12 for daily beats...worst box evar, waiting on my recone from jacob

edit: yes it is a 3000d

GearGuy2001
08-08-2009, 11:08 PM
as of now just an h2 12 for daily beats...worst box evar, waiting on my recone from jacob

edit: yes it is a 3000d

You have a PM (in just a few)

Corey J.
08-08-2009, 11:25 PM
I expect that ALL DOA will be there ! lol , This is a show that i MAY be able to make .........

Boomboy
08-08-2009, 11:40 PM
I expect that ALL DOA will be there ! lol , This is a show that i MAY be able to make .........

i heard most of doa wont be there on the account of another show or something...

grimreper912003
08-08-2009, 11:43 PM
I'll be there. Too excited to sleep :)

GearGuy2001
08-08-2009, 11:53 PM
i heard most of doa wont be there on the account of another show or something...

correct, they are going to alsip

Id go but madison is closer

AudioAnonymous
08-09-2009, 12:01 AM
I'll be there. Too excited to sleep :)
Your excitement will grow weak after a few shows. Gotta be like the old timers, show up late and pizz off the head judge. :D

grimreper912003
08-09-2009, 12:06 AM
Your excitement will grow weak after a few shows. Gotta be like the old timers, show up late and pizz off the head judge. :D
It's only because I missed the other shows.

bigchili
08-09-2009, 12:09 AM
i'm going to work till 4am then sleep a few hours then i should be there to do a big number maybe another 158.8 in ss 3-4 lol

bumpin buick
08-09-2009, 12:26 AM

now i understand why you do it :laugh:

It will be cool to have you and Matt their, three loudest vans in the region, should be a sight to see.

bumpin buick
08-09-2009, 12:27 AM

Jeremy wont pull up until 10 then setup wont be complete and stuff wont start till after 11, save me a spot if you get there early though lol

Corey J.
08-09-2009, 01:28 AM
GL in SS3-4 , and cant wait to see everyone tomorrow ......... Id still be upset to not see a good turnout from DOA ..........

Boomboy
08-09-2009, 09:35 AM
Jeremy wont pull up until 10 then setup wont be complete and stuff wont start till after 11, save me a spot if you get there early though lol
will do...

GL in SS3-4 , and cant wait to see everyone tomorrow ......... Id still be upset to not see a good turnout from DOA ..........

lol dont get your hopes up

GearGuy2001
08-09-2009, 09:40 AM
Prolly heading out in a few, try and be there around 930-10

Boomboy
08-09-2009, 09:45 AM
Prolly heading out in a few, try and be there around 930-10

see you there

headlesskoopa
08-09-2009, 10:01 AM

local shop is holding an event and there will be a shop that talks a lots of **** there so team doa will do what ever it takes to make them look stupid (not the shop hosting the event but a shop that will show up) , we are sorry we cant make it :crying:

Gangsta
08-09-2009, 03:40 PM
Dang. i just got back from there. I only got to stay for about 40 mins because i have to work. This was my first car show i've ever been too. I wish i had seen this thread earlier. Anyways, it was just an akward situation for me kinda. The only person i knew there was my brother who was with me. And i wasn't gonna compete. And i felt wierd to ask people for demo's. But ****, that blue van was ****ing insane. I was standing like 10 feet away and he burped it and it made me jump. It was like almost as loud as mine on the inside. He hit 165 db. And then later this one dude in a dark red cobalt was playing his 2 15's. It flexed his car like crazy. And i got to stick my head in the window. It was the loudest car i've every got to sit in. Then i asked some dude in a dark red tahoe if i could get a demo and he was just like "mine isn't even loud." lol.

Now that i know about these shows, i can't wait to go to the next one. I'm gonna try to do some competition. I want to see how loud my car is.

Boomboy
08-09-2009, 05:28 PM
Dang. i just got back from there. I only got to stay for about 40 mins because i have to work. This was my first car show i've ever been too. I wish i had seen this thread earlier. Anyways, it was just an akward situation for me kinda. The only person i knew there was my brother who was with me. And i wasn't gonna compete. And i felt wierd to ask people for demo's. But ****, that blue van was ****ing insane. I was standing like 10 feet away and he burped it and it made me jump. It was like almost as loud as mine on the inside. He hit 165 db. And then later this one dude in a dark red cobalt was playing his 2 15's. It flexed his car like crazy. And i got to stick my head in the window. It was the loudest car i've every got to sit in. Then i asked some dude in a dark red tahoe if i could get a demo and he was just like "mine isn't even loud." lol.

Now that i know about these shows, i can't wait to go to the next one. I'm gonna try to do some competition. I want to see how loud my car is.

glad you liked it, ya coreys van is loud as hell, loudest in wi still...if you want to hear some really loud cars go to the 3x show in oshkosh next week:D

Corey J.
08-09-2009, 06:03 PM
My van is weak ..........Ask AudioAnonymous ! It was a great show , except for Thee Mike Hughes crashed his New Ninja 1400z (?) . He was doing well over 90 and then tried to slow it down but couldnt do it in time before he hit a fire hydrant ! He has 13 stiches and a bruise to his ego ! Glad to see he was alright though !

Patrick Simmons
08-09-2009, 06:17 PM
I was going to make the trip up there but my son was sick all weekend. I missed the Zion show yesterday and Corey's show today :(

I'll make up for it next weekend. Got a show Sat the will be in OshKosh Sunday.

AudioAnonymous
08-09-2009, 07:16 PM
My van is weak ..........Ask AudioAnonymous ! It was a great show , except for Thee Mike Hughes crashed his New Ninja 1400z (?) . He was doing well over 90 and then tried to slow it down but couldnt do it in time before he hit a fire hydrant ! He has 13 stiches and a bruise to his ego ! Glad to see he was alright though !

Weak and Ugly indeed. :) No more SPL secrets from me till I have money in hand. Today was your last tip. :D

Gangsta
08-09-2009, 08:39 PM

lol weak? haha dude that was hilarious when part of your door fell off.

I wish there would have been more people giving demo's. I wanted to hear some crazy bass from inside a car.

bumpin buick
08-09-2009, 09:01 PM

I was wondering why you guys had left early. The first show or two is always awkward for people when you dont know anyone. Next time come up to me, I had the 4runner. I was next to you and your bro when asking brian for a demo. He was bumming about not getting his amp back from repair, so not in the best mood to demo. I had a blown sub but have no problem demoing to blow the other one for ya guys lol. Next show you guys make it out to hit me up.

Corey J.
08-09-2009, 09:06 PM
I love to see new people ! All you gotta do is ask for a demo and ill stick ya in the kick for a burp in the lanes of course ..........

bumpin buick
08-09-2009, 09:09 PM
I blew a sub when i got there, you do not want nor need to see me demo a single 15 in a ten cube box, it was nothing pretty to see. I was ashamed to compete to be honest, my second sub gave out shortly after on the way home. Plan for Oshkosh, I will be reconing this week, so should be more pleasurable then. ;)

Gangsta
08-09-2009, 09:20 PM
I was wondering why you guys had left early. The first show or two is always awkward for people when you dont know anyone. Next time come up to me, I had the 4runner. I was next to you and your bro when asking brian for a demo. He was bumming about not getting his amp back from repair, so not in the best mood to demo. I had a blown sub but have no problem demoing to blow the other one for ya guys lol. Next show you guys make it out to hit me up.
ah man i wish i would have asked you for a demo too then. I probly won't go to any shows though that aren't in Madison.

I love to see new people ! All you gotta do is ask for a demo and ill stick ya in the kick for a burp in the lanes of course ..........
haha man i would have died.

GearGuy2001
08-09-2009, 10:45 PM
Probably doesn't help when you post it on CA lol

But it is good to hear that he is alright

ah man i wish i would have asked you for a demo too then. I probly won't go to any shows though that aren't in Madison.

You should try to make it to a big show at least once, Oshkosh will be my first 3x (one-day) event and I'm looking forward to it. Usually 3x events are 1x Saturday and 2x Sunday.

Also next show I have the Silver Grand Marquis, don't be afraid to ask for a demo, my car isn't for the numbers hence why my box is tuned to 34hz.

grimreper912003
08-09-2009, 10:49 PM
I'm glad I missed that. That would be hard to see.

bigchili
08-09-2009, 11:55 PM
gangsta you gota come to oshkosh show you left before i got there with my van not as loud as coreys but getting closer you could sit in my van anytime during shows

Corey J.
08-10-2009, 12:13 AM
chilis van is sick loud ........great build ! Very impressed , now get those batts wired up and get that 60 ! Bet it was a nice ride home , LOL

grimreper912003
08-10-2009, 12:16 AM
chilis van is sick loud ........great build ! Very impressed , now get those batts wired up and get that 60 ! Bet it was a nice ride home , LOL
The first burp from your van made me jump a little. Lol

bigchili
08-10-2009, 01:46 PM
not to bad once i got up to 80 it really smoothed out nice had to slow abit for corners though thanks #1 got to find some more money to wire these babyies up today

grimreper912003
08-10-2009, 04:33 PM
not to bad once i got up to 80 it really smoothed out nice had to slow abit for corners though thanks #1 got to find some more money to wire these babyies up today

I forgot to say thanks for letting be stick my head in your van lol.

mlstrass
08-11-2009, 12:16 AM
I blew a sub when i got there, you do not want nor need to see me demo a single 15 in a ten cube box, it was nothing pretty to see. I was ashamed to compete to be honest, my second sub gave out shortly after on the way home. Plan for Oshkosh, I will be reconing this week, so should be more pleasurable then. ;)

Matt how'd you blow a sub? Bad weekend for DOA as moneybags blew his 12's doing a demo Saturday :crap:

10cubes is about right as I was playing a pair of mine in 18cubes for 4+ weeks when I was having the amp problem and didn't know it :eek:

bumpin buick
08-11-2009, 12:26 AM

Matt how'd you blow a sub? Bad weekend for DOA as moneybags blew his 12's doing a demo Saturday :crap:

10cubes is about right as I was playing a pair of mine in 18cubes for 4+ weeks when I was having the amp problem and didn't know it :eek:

Got a bad recone from a dude at DC who Rusty let go. Rusty was great as he called me up to apologize and I got fresh recones last week. But I needed something to put up numbers for the time being and used them for as long as they would last.

godhatescivics
08-11-2009, 09:26 PM

tis was 2 18s boy

bumpin buick
08-11-2009, 09:26 PM
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc256/usask8er1/th_MVI_4434.jpg (http://s213.photobucket.com/albums/cc256/usask8er1/?action=view&current=MVI_4434.flv)

^^^^ this guy is a douche canoe

godhatescivics
08-11-2009, 09:30 PM
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc256/usask8er1/th_MVI_4434.jpg (http://s213.photobucket.com/albums/cc256/usask8er1/?action=view&current=MVI_4434.flv)

^^^^ this guy is a douche canoe

lol but it flexs good and ill be back sat evening

bumpin buick
08-11-2009, 09:33 PM
lol but it flexs good and ill be back sat evening

lol so I can wake your *** up again, least this time you guys only have a three minute drive to the show from Mike's