http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu131/ericsphotoid1/55e9ef5e.jpg
Bigger male - 150$
http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu131/ericsphotoid1/aab87a6e.jpg
http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu131/ericsphotoid1/3f457530.jpg
Runt male - 125$
http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu131/ericsphotoid1/39edf53c.jpg
Female - 100$
http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu131/ericsphotoid1/efe56dcb.jpg
the females back left foot is missing like 3 toes....had a little mishap with the 4'x4' kennel right after my ***** had the pups and 4 of them died and i guess thats when this happened. doesn't really affect her that much, still runs n **** like the other 2.

Local Houston Area Only.

k_schutte
08-08-2009, 09:33 PM
You shouldn't own dogs

Ryan1126
08-08-2009, 09:34 PM
too bad im not closer.

power-fanatic07
08-08-2009, 09:35 PM
You shouldn't own dogs

you shouldn't poast dump, kill yourself twice

k_schutte
08-08-2009, 09:41 PM
Wow... that was a good one...

I make a valid point and you attack me with a 13 year old kids internet come back.

bernser1er
08-08-2009, 09:45 PM
nice pits i wish you were local i would breed your female wht my pit/bull terrier they would make nice pups glws

tapout
08-08-2009, 09:49 PM
nice pits i wish you were local i would breed your female wht my pit/bull terrier they would make nice pups glws

yeah cause god knows we need more backard breeders.:rolleyes:

power-fanatic07
08-08-2009, 09:54 PM
well i take offense when someone says i shouldn't own dogs.

i love my dogs like kids and treat them better than some people treat their kids.

and fyi my female will be getting fixed in about 3 weeks, this breeding thing was not easy and i agree about the backyard breeding. so lets get these last 3 pups sold.

k_schutte
08-08-2009, 09:54 PM
yeah cause god knows we need more backard breeders.:rolleyes:

FTW...

power-fanatic07
08-09-2009, 11:14 PM
ttt

k_schutte
08-09-2009, 11:15 PM
Post Dump....

2000LaDe
08-09-2009, 11:19 PM
thats cheap

dragon.breath
08-09-2009, 11:20 PM
wow, i thought i was on ecoustics for a minute their. getto thread FTL!

k_schutte
08-09-2009, 11:22 PM
whats ghetto about a backyard breeder selling a puppies with body parts missing and with 100lbs of log chain strapped to his dogs necks? oh, and don't look at the neighbors yard either.... He is one of those people that give pitbulls and their owners bad names...

POST DUMP

SomeGuyDude
08-09-2009, 11:22 PM
the females back left foot is missing like 3 toes....had a little mishap with the 4'x4' kennel right after my ***** had the pups and 4 of them died and i guess thats when this happened.

:confused:

A "mishap", and you "guess" that's when this happened?

power-fanatic07
08-09-2009, 11:33 PM
whats ghetto about a backyard breeder selling a puppies with body parts missing and with 100lbs of log chain strapped to his dogs necks? oh, and don't look at the neighbors yard either.... He is one of those people that give pitbulls and their owners bad names...

POST DUMP

you can **** my **** if you like. too bad you live in IA or else you wouldn't be talking **** all over the internet.

power-fanatic07
08-09-2009, 11:37 PM
go to any big name breeder kennel and see if they don't use big *** chains you stupid ******. my dogs weigh 80+ pounds, the ****ing chain doesn't even effect them. my male can jump 3 feet in the air with the chain on.

so come back when you know what the **** you're talking about

SomeGuyDude
08-09-2009, 11:39 PM
Not talking **** or anything, but what was this "mishap" that killed four pups? And how did you not notice that one of the survivors lost half of its foot?

I'm sure you love those dogs and all, but that doesn't mean you're bein' responsible with them.

memphisguy87
08-09-2009, 11:41 PM
Nice puppies too bad not local.

power-fanatic07
08-09-2009, 11:43 PM
the 4x4 kennel was under my back porch and she had just had the puppies and i went to work and came home at lunch and i guess she had tried to get out and knocked it over. i then put it up against my house and screwed it to the siding so she couldn't tip it over again.

she wasn't even limping when she walked so i didn't notice it untill i started handling them about a week after they were born.

power-fanatic07
08-10-2009, 12:08 AM
and :fyi:

the second female down, Big Mac Patti is the grandmother to my female.

http://www.mealerspitbullfarm.com/females.html

oh but they have big chains on them lets go talk **** about him.

pitbull12887
08-10-2009, 12:11 AM
What bloodlines? I keep to the small stuff for the most part...Most of my dogs are 28x or 29x boudreaux .... Ive had a couple that were 80-105 lb

Edit: dont worry about the ******* commenting on the chain.... Pits arent your average dog. They will snap a 15lb chain in a second. I use 40-45lb chains on my dogs that weight 40-50.

k_schutte
08-10-2009, 12:13 AM
You're a joke!

POST DUMP

good luck selling your ****ked up puppies, that is if they don't die before you get rid of them... IDK how big the dogs are... I bet you weigh 200+, wrap 150lbs of log chain around your neck and see how that feels. There is MUCH better/healthier/safer ways to build a dogs muscle! and if that is what you think you NEED to keep teh chained up... "kriptonite, Kroptoflex" cable is MORE than enough and doesn't weigh ****. As for me not knowing what I am talking about, my puppies will be worth $3K+ and will have all of their toes and I won't kill any of mine either. I bet I spend more money per week feeding my pit than you spend feeding all of your dogs in a month. You are an irresponsable dog owner and i would tell you that to your white trash face!

westman995
08-10-2009, 12:18 AM
You're a joke!

POST DUMP

good luck selling your ****ked up puppies, that is if they don't die before you get rid of them...

You mad.

k_schutte
08-10-2009, 12:20 AM
You mad.

yes... yes I am... as should be any animal lover

power-fanatic07
08-10-2009, 12:22 AM
You're a joke!

POST DUMP

good luck selling your ****ked up puppies, that is if they don't die before you get rid of them... IDK how big the dogs are... I bet you weigh 200+, wrap 150lbs of log chain around your neck and see how that feels. There is MUCH better/healthier/safer ways to build a dogs muscle! and if that is what you think you NEED to keep teh chained up... "kriptonite, Kroptoflex" cable is MORE than enough and doesn't weigh ****. As for me not knowing what I am talking about, my puppies will be worth $3K+ and will have all of their toes and I won't kill any of mine either. You are an irresponsable dog owner and i would tell you that to your white trash face!

no you wouldn't :)

go die now

atsaubrey
08-10-2009, 12:22 AM
You need to get a bigger heavier chain for your dogs. Dont tell me they will snap any other chain, that is complete bull. I have 2 Rottweillers that are 120lbs+ and I would feel like **** if I chained them like you.

pitbull12887
08-10-2009, 12:23 AM

go die now

i do know what your talking about...I rarely sell dogs and they have sold for $6000+ ... thank you come again <3

k_schutte
08-10-2009, 12:23 AM

go die now

so you are a 13 year old too?

power-fanatic07
08-10-2009, 12:24 AM
What bloodlines? I keep to the small stuff for the most part...Most of my dogs are 28x or 29x boudreaux .... Ive had a couple that were 80-105 lb

Edit: dont worry about the ******* commenting on the chain.... Pits arent your average dog. They will snap a 15lb chain in a second. I use 40-45lb chains on my dogs that weight 40-50.

they are mostly Bismark, Eddington and Whopper. I've seen a few boudreaux that were 75+ plus but not many.

pitbull12887
08-10-2009, 12:25 AM
You need to get a bigger heavier chain for your dogs. Dont tell me they will snap any other chain, that is complete bull. I have 2 Rottweillers that are 120lbs+ and I would feel like **** if I chained them like you.

Rotts are not like pits. Ive had 2 german rotts that weighed 120 each... Pits have alot more power and explosion to them.

k_schutte
08-10-2009, 12:26 AM
Out of curiousity... where is the food/water/shelter for those dogs? Not saying you don't have any but the HSPCA would probably be all up in your *** if they got ahold of those pics and your IP address... where I live you have to have a permit to have a litter of pups, same in Texas? You can get a pretty big fine here if you are even caught with a pregnant dog and no permit

atsaubrey
08-10-2009, 12:27 AM
Rotts are not like pits. Ive had 2 german rotts that weighed 120 each... Pits have alot more power and explosion to them.

Dont give me that crap.

k_schutte
08-10-2009, 12:30 AM
I have been around pits my entire life... while they do have more power, a lower center of gravity and yes, even a more "explosive" jump off to them... that is still NOT needed! as I stated Kryptoflex is LIGHT and I have used it to pull vehicles! My OE Bulldog up-rooted a smaller tree but the kryptoflex was still perfect.

they use big chains to make them feel better about their small penises

power-fanatic07
08-10-2009, 12:34 AM
Out of curiousity... where is the food/water/shelter for those dogs? Not saying you don't have any but the HSPCA would probably be all up in your *** if they got ahold of those pics and your IP address... where I live you have to have a permit to have a litter of pups, same in Texas? You can get a pretty big fine here if you are even caught with a pregnant dog and no permit

are you serious?

so you're gonna jump on the bandwagon of me neglecting my dogs also?

FYI i come home every day at lunch JUST to give my dogs fresh water, i feed them Diamond High Energy from the feed store, go google it.

all the puppies have their shots and my dogs i myself give them wormer every 2-3 months.

always haters.

and what kind of person that neglects dogs takes thousands of pictures of them. my iphone has over 2k pics and probably half of them are of my dogs.

http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu131/ericsphotoid1/04372fe0.jpg
http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu131/ericsphotoid1/e6359058.jpg
http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu131/ericsphotoid1/506f81be.jpg

so you can go somewhere else with that.

power-fanatic07
08-10-2009, 12:41 AM
heres some more *****.

food? water? shelter?

i have to work tomorrow, im going to bed i don't have time to waste on your *******.

http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu131/ericsphotoid1/234c5955.jpg
http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu131/ericsphotoid1/43bf90bb.jpg
http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu131/ericsphotoid1/79895d9d.jpg

k_schutte
08-10-2009, 12:45 AM
It's like this... I wasn;t trying to say you neglect your dogs... I come off pretty **** harsh sometimes I guess but that is because I have worked with the local ASPCA for a few years now and I have seen some REALLY bad ****! Stuff you coudl not even come CLOSE to fathoming! I hope you do love and take care of your dogs as well as you say! it just seemed kinda wierd with 2 dieing and one missing half a foot... then those pictures and the chains etc...

Sorry if I offended you, That was not my intention! I am a Pitbull owner and have gotten **** for it since I can remember and it is because of ****** owners that they have the rep they do. 90&#37; of the places where I live won't allow pitbulls, cities have banned them etc... I had to buy a frikkin house just because I was not willing to give up my pits!
I wil back off and again, I apologize if I offended you. However I still know I spend more money in a week than you do in a month ;-) (all natural, organic and I make it myself)

jmanpc
08-10-2009, 12:48 AM
Will the runt fit in a USPS flat rate box?

Johnny Law.Lulz
08-10-2009, 12:54 AM
I am sorry but i agree with the chain thing. While i have not owned pitbulls my own self, i know many pitbull owners who use braided steel cable like the **** that comes in winches and then they have it plastic coated so the dogs cant fray it and get stuck with wires. **** works great. I have 7 GSD's with Czech, German and Full American lines. Most big name breeders do not use chains like you say they do and if they do then they do not have adequette kennel space and shouldnt be overcrowding their area. You have beautiful pups but the "incident" kinda has me concerned but it does show that you care a little with the way your getting defensive.

Also, you can get better food for a lot less. We feed all of our dogs from our pups to our pets and breeding femals all Kirklands best from Costco. Its a great food and it doesnt contain a lot of the fillers and more "less needed" ingrediants. I forgot which ones those are at the moment but i have a bag of Pro Plan downstairs that i can look at to tell you which ones are not good. If you are interested in this you can PM me. Also if you want to hear about the condition of all of our dogs and our reputations, i can give you the number the the Vet office that sees all of our animals and numbers for people that have bought our dogs. Kirklands is proly one of the, if not the best food on the market but people look at it like the cheap **** at foodlion. There is a difference.

If you want to see our GSD's then go to www.libertypaws.com
I highly suggest looking into some lighter cable for your dogs and GLWS.

davidfre21
08-10-2009, 02:24 AM
if the dude was really that bad they wouldnt still have their tails and ears... Let the dude sell the pups, if u dont feel he raised them well enough. When u get yours raise it how you want.

Flipx99
08-10-2009, 09:12 AM
You're a joke!

POST DUMP

good luck selling your ****ked up puppies, that is if they don't die before you get rid of them... IDK how big the dogs are... I bet you weigh 200+, wrap 150lbs of log chain around your neck and see how that feels. There is MUCH better/healthier/safer ways to build a dogs muscle! and if that is what you think you NEED to keep teh chained up... "kriptonite, Kroptoflex" cable is MORE than enough and doesn't weigh ****. As for me not knowing what I am talking about, my puppies will be worth $3K+ and will have all of their toes and I won't kill any of mine either. I bet I spend more money per week feeding my pit than you spend feeding all of your dogs in a month. You are an irresponsable dog owner and i would tell you that to your white trash face!

I would get a dog with missing toes. I used to have a dog with a broken tail.

Although I wouldn't pay more than an adoption fee for any dog.

SomeGuyDude
08-10-2009, 09:17 AM

Yeah. Pits aren't some magic hardass dog that'll snap a chain and eat your children unless you keep them glued to the porch. An 80 pound dog is not going to destroy a chain that can hold fvcking rottweilers. I don't care how muscular it is. I knew people with American Bulldogs that didn't have those thick-*** chains on their dogs.

By the way, props to you for being a rottie owner that's obviously responsible. I keep seeing far too many idiots with those dogs.

Techchild
08-10-2009, 09:27 AM
Random puppy post!
http://i32.tinypic.com/256wx36.jpg

pitbull12887
08-10-2009, 10:12 AM
I am sorry but i agree with the chain thing. While i have not owned pitbulls my own self, i know many pitbull owners who use braided steel cable like the **** that comes in winches and then they have it plastic coated so the dogs cant fray it and get stuck with wires. **** works great. I have 7 GSD's with Czech, German and Full American lines. Most big name breeders do not use chains like you say they do and if they do then they do not have adequette kennel space and shouldnt be overcrowding their area. You have beautiful pups but the "incident" kinda has me concerned but it does show that you care a little with the way your getting defensive.

Also, you can get better food for a lot less. We feed all of our dogs from our pups to our pets and breeding femals all Kirklands best from Costco. Its a great food and it doesnt contain a lot of the fillers and more "less needed" ingrediants. I forgot which ones those are at the moment but i have a bag of Pro Plan downstairs that i can look at to tell you which ones are not good. If you are interested in this you can PM me. Also if you want to hear about the condition of all of our dogs and our reputations, i can give you the number the the Vet office that sees all of our animals and numbers for people that have bought our dogs. Kirklands is proly one of the, if not the best food on the market but people look at it like the cheap **** at foodlion. There is a difference.

If you want to see our GSD's then go to www.libertypaws.com
I highly suggest looking into some lighter cable for your dogs and GLWS.

Believe it or not i have had pits snap that. ... 95&#37; of people dont know hardly anything about pits on here... Thankfully they do know that the owner makes the dog and dont just say their bad dogs. But thats about all they know.

For all of you people whining about the chains yall are fvckin stupid... I have dogs i use to weight pull at shows and they would weigh 50lbs and pull 12,000 lbs... Like they can even feel a 40lb chain :rolleyes:

2000LaDe
08-10-2009, 10:23 AM
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a133/hankveach/PIC-0215.jpg

:)

pitbull12887
08-10-2009, 10:23 AM
im sure this dog feels a 40lb chain... And before theres any ******** comments they love doing it and and get rewards after every pull.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6LDopZZVzg

2000LaDe
08-10-2009, 10:24 AM
mine have all their toes :)

MisterGrubbs
08-10-2009, 10:27 AM
You'll be hearing from Animal control shortly. I hate motherfvcking people like you.

And the pups dont look full blooded, for one, although I'm sure "they real" and second they are actually ugly pups. The female is the prettiest of the three you have. How in the fvck do you expect to get that kind of money without registrations? Must be dumb SOB's down there.

misfit138
08-10-2009, 10:33 AM
im sure this dog feels a 40lb chain... And before theres any ******** comments they love doing it and and get rewards after every pull.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6LDopZZVzg

That has to be one of the stupidest things I've ever witnessed.:D

Some mouth breather down on all fours screaming to the top of his lungs at a f*cking dog that's pulling a $hit ton of weight. Yup, stupid as hell... :D

SomeGuyDude
08-10-2009, 10:38 AM
For all of you people whining about the chains yall are fvckin stupid... I have dogs i use to weight pull at shows and they would weigh 50lbs and pull 12,000 lbs... Like they can even feel a 40lb chain :rolleyes:

Dude. I can squat 455 but if I had to walk around with a 25 pound bar sitting on my shoulders all day I'm sure as **** gonna get tired of it after a while. Just because a dog can drag a truck 100m doesn't mean lugging around a chain around their neck for an entire day is good for them.

Ellsworthz
08-10-2009, 10:39 AM
how much shipped for the mexican one?

duece212
08-10-2009, 10:45 AM
do these come with some kind of guarantee that they won't eat my baby's face off if I get one?

misfit138
08-10-2009, 11:21 AM
do these come with some kind of guarantee that they won't eat my baby's face off if I get one?

for
the
win
:goodbad:

pitbull12887
08-10-2009, 12:10 PM
lol @ the responses...

im out

Aquateen99
09-02-2009, 10:35 AM
hey how bout everyone just minds their own **** business instead of wantin to argue bout a dude sellin dogs online, yall needa grow up for real, he aint beatin the **** dogs or fightin em, so everyone mind ya own business and let this guy be, good luck too, id take one but im strapped for cash right now