PDA

View Full Version : Sub Box

ChampBoss
08-06-2009, 07:57 PM
What is the most awesomest subwoofer box? Nyah Mean> I89s it as important as some fellas be sayin'. oh ye anutter thing: what are some of the pros and cons of a ported and a non ported box. oh ye what is the coolest box and most use hz thang.. uyea Holla at your bot techno re orfds son/

alos, what is de recommeded box size for a cd aplha. Preciate gain. son.

Miles0803
08-06-2009, 07:59 PM
wow gibberish

marcotheclepto
08-06-2009, 08:06 PM
What is the most awesomest subwoofer box? Nyah Mean> I89s it as important as some fellas be sayin'. oh ye anutter thing: what are some of the pros and cons of a ported and a non ported box. oh ye what is the coolest box and most use hz thang.. uyea Holla at your bot techno re orfds son/

alos, what is de recommeded box size for a cd aplha. Preciate gain. son.

what box is most awesome? you know what i mean? is it as important as some gentlemen say? Also another thing: what are the pros and cons of a ported box versus a sealed box?
And what is the coolest box. what is the most often used tuning? yes inform your companion techno re orfds son/

best translation i could make of it haha could bea question about elepahants for all i know...

ChampBoss
08-06-2009, 08:08 PM
what box is most awesome? you know what i mean? is it as important as some gentlemen say? Also another thing: what are the pros and cons of a ported box versus a sealed box?
And what is the coolest box. what is the most often used tuning? yes inform your companion techno re orfds son/

best translation i could make of it haha could bea question about elepahants for all i know...

ah jigga mah niggga das wat im takin fuh bruh. wiki wiki wald wald wes. thas deep. you know what i am saying?

marcotheclepto
08-06-2009, 08:09 PM
ah jigga mah niggga das wat im takin fuh bruh. wiki wiki wald wald wes. thas deep. you know what i am saying?

fo sho dog i bez understandin yer herd?!

ChampBoss
08-06-2009, 08:13 PM
fo sho dog i bez understandin yer herd?!

c yall *****z just be tripping like over the cordless phone he. i never seen somany domincan womans with cinnabun tans. diferrence between you ans me is that i maka that like goe/ hootie hooo

ChampBoss
08-06-2009, 08:17 PM
wow gibberish

man son niggga. it aint gibberish is the revlaltion the gneetarion the penetreation your salvation, the best recrestion, my cd is imation, 101 dalmations. thaz how we doz it in the street nigz/ woohto who. also on the tgopic of fgoxes/ i want a dime that's a tpo pof da line thing waste big haste with a big ***. yea. where hte ladies at holla/

Miles0803
08-06-2009, 08:23 PM
i am a man im not your son or niggga and if you be doin it like dat in da hood i hope you get shot you wangster

mazdakid
08-06-2009, 10:21 PM
lol