PDA

View Full Version : Louisiana_CRX = Bad Seller and Possible Scammer

Pages : [1] 2 3

Zeuslicious
08-03-2009, 03:04 AM
I really hate to leave bad feedback. If you check my past transactions IĎve never left anything negative, I have always tried to work things out if something goes wrong. BUT I hate when people do shity business and then try to make you look like you're wrong and they are doing things correctly.

I guess I'm Old School and I do agree what Dave says ďI hate ScammersĒ or people like that. My name and reputation are more important than $300 bucks, but ***** why am I going to let him keep my money or the crappy Amp that he Sold me? :verymad:

Screen shots are self explanatory but I got some Clifs:

** I bought an ADS Amp off him around mid October 2008, because I was going to start to build my new setup and was going Active...
** One week later I got into an accident, it took me 2 weeks for the insurance claim to go through and to be able to get it into the Body Shop to fix it...
** On the last week of November work on my vehicle began.
** I got the Car Back on the first week of January 2009.
** On the same week I got my car back, I took it to another shop to make some modds in the trunk and fit a big box. (Pics of the build in old threads)
** I got my car back one week later and I started to work on my setup around the last week of January...
** When I installed the Amp I heard an engine noise that I couldn't get rid of. I checked everything possible and anything, RCA's, wires, ground, Etc, but I couldnít find the problem.
A few days later I did a direct swap with an Alpine amp and there was a big difference. You couldn't even tell that the car was on. Obviously the ADS had a problem, so I contacted Dave and told him the whole situation as you can see in the pics...

I donít like to get people involved in my deals but since he didnít believe what happened to my car or about the noise the sub was making, I got a few Friends/members of this Forum who can Vouch for my word: Beerdrnkr, Mattz, Jando86, spl_robb. << Sorry guys.
He didn't answer the last pm that I sent. The last PM that I received from him was 06-22-2009... Still no money and No Amp WTF!:verymad:
Iím waiting to get my money back because I'm not the kind of person who would sell an Amp knowing that it has a problem and itís not working correctly...
I'm I wrong or I'm asking for something unfair??
What do you guys think?

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa166/zeusliciouz/Dave%20Issue/14a59a6a.jpg

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa166/zeusliciouz/Dave%20Issue/102-05-09.jpg

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa166/zeusliciouz/Dave%20Issue/202-05-09.jpg

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa166/zeusliciouz/Dave%20Issue/306-07-09.jpg

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa166/zeusliciouz/Dave%20Issue/406-22-09.jpg

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa166/zeusliciouz/Dave%20Issue/506-22-09.jpg

MakeshiftAudio
08-03-2009, 03:06 AM
O_____________o

pickup1
08-03-2009, 03:08 AM
oh ****!here we go!!

Louisiana_CRX
08-03-2009, 03:09 AM
:crap:

RetroAudioinc
08-03-2009, 03:10 AM
I want to be the first to say there is always two sides so I will wait until Louisiana_CRX comes here to speak his side..

Bender.
08-03-2009, 03:10 AM
honestly i am going to back louisiana on this one...how can he trust that you didnt **** it up in the 6 months that you had it?

Louisiana_CRX
08-03-2009, 03:13 AM
I can't guarantee an amp after 6 months...I have 100's of succesful transactions on here...and have refunded money due to UPS shipping fukups.....but the amp came back fine from the repair guy when he checked it.......my repair guy charged me $20 ...so there wasn't much wrong if anything ...because thats his flat rate to check something...I offered to return it for the $20 and return shipping cost and have yet to receive it....

Stephen_c
08-03-2009, 03:14 AM

lol u scam?

RetroAudioinc
08-03-2009, 03:14 AM
honestly i am going to back louisiana on this one...how can he trust that you didnt **** it up in the 6 months that you had it?

I was thinking that most places give you 30 days, but 6 months on something I am sure he bought used.. LoL I don't think any one would refund after that long even 3 months is pushing it..

Zeuslicious
08-03-2009, 03:17 AM

Because I don't have anything to hide. Look at my feedback. Of course it's easy for you to say when your not in this situation. Did you notice all the people that would back me up on this, I could also have them post, it would be no problem. Do you also what pictures of my car when it was in the shop or the paperwork showing the date the car was released from the bodyshop. :rolleyes:

tyler_fitz
08-03-2009, 03:18 AM
lol he's mad

mgcauctions09
08-03-2009, 03:19 AM
6 months lmao!

NightDrifter05
08-03-2009, 03:19 AM
Or maybe it could be your install? I had a amp give engine noises in my car but when I swapped it out the other amp worked fine and when I installed the amp that gave me engine noises in another car it worked flawlessly. I believe someone on here had a similar problem with a kicker that worked fine in the seller's car, didn't work in the buyers car but the swapped amp worked fine, and then when the seller got it back it worked fine in his car. I'm betting it's something install related but what do I know.

Bender.
08-03-2009, 03:20 AM
Because I don't have anything to hide. Look at my feedback. Of course it's easy for you to say when your not in this situation. Did you notice all the people that would back me up on this, I could also have them post, it would be no problem. Do you also what pictures of my car when it was in the shop or the paperwork showing the date the car was released from the bodyshop. :rolleyes:

you think you have alot of people to back you up? try looking at the list of people louisiana has to back him up :laugh:

Beerdrnkr
08-03-2009, 03:27 AM
In Christians defense I heard it after the install and it did have a whine to it. We tried troubleshooting it and we couldn't fix it. He was in an accident and didn't have his car for a long time while it was getting repaired that's why it took a long time for him to install it. We installed the Alpine once he bought it to replace the A/D/S (I believe it was?) and it sounded great. IMHO something must have been wrong with the amp but I'm no amp expert.

TnT_Sounds
08-03-2009, 03:28 AM
That's way too long of a time period to want a refund back for something. Regardless if you never used it.

k_schutte
08-03-2009, 03:31 AM
I should take my car back to the dealership...
I bought it 3 years ago and out of nowhere the serpentine belt breaks...

gotta back Louisiana_CRX on this one

Louisiana_CRX
08-03-2009, 03:32 AM
his flat rate for checking something is $20 not $10 ....so I offered it sent back for the $20 and return shipping...typo above....

Zeuslicious
08-03-2009, 03:34 AM
I can't guarantee an amp after 6 months...I have 100's of succesful transactions on here...and have refunded money due to UPS shipping fukups.....but the amp came back fine from the repair guy when he checked it.......my repair guy charged me $10 ...so there wasn't much wrong if anything ...because thats his flat rate to check something...I offered to return it for the $10 and return shipping cost and have yet to receive it....

I understand that I received it from you the last week of October and I told you the problem on the first week of February. It wasn't even 4 months even thought I didn't hook it up till the last week of January :crap:
The problem was that I didn't have my car to be able to install it. I trusted that you were an honest person and so, I didn't go out of my way to check it. By the time I did, I notice that it had a problem. What was I supposed to do. Now becuase of my bad judgment I'm out $300 becuase you dont want to do things correctly and properly. :rolleyes:

Also, You didn't answer me when I asked you how many times you've had to return money or fixed items that where broken. Thats sad Dave cause people trust you and buy from you like I did.

Zeuslicious
08-03-2009, 03:38 AM
In Christians defense I heard it after the install and it did have a whine to it. We tried troubleshooting it and we couldn't fix it. He was in an accident and didn't have his car for a long time while it was getting repaired that's why it took a long time for him to install it. We installed the Alpine once he bought it to replace the A/D/S (I believe it was?) and it sounded great. IMHO something must have been wrong with the amp but I'm no amp expert.

I guess I have to let him keep it and sell it as a perfect amp to someone else :crap:

k_schutte
08-03-2009, 03:38 AM
It is your responsability to check the item ASAP. I have never had a package longer then a couple hours without testing it. I even video tape the ENTIRE thing, from the time I open the package to the time I hook it up to test.

Get the amp back and test it in someone elses car...

Zeuslicious
08-03-2009, 03:41 AM

Seems like you dont understand, It's been six month since I told him that the amp was broken and I sent him the amp. So I'm the one that has waited those six month for my money or the amp.

ace_800
08-03-2009, 03:42 AM
4 months is still to long, he had it checked with nothing wrong with it. I've had a zapco sound horrible in one vehicle, turned around and installed in another vehicle and there were no problems.

Zeuslicious
08-03-2009, 03:44 AM
his flat rate for checking something is $20 not $10 ....so I offered it sent back for the $20 and return shipping...typo above....

Let me ask you something.... When did you offer me this? Please post proof of this offer. Now your lying.. What's next?

dustinw82
08-03-2009, 03:44 AM
Seems like you dont understand, It's been six month since I told him that the amp was broken and I sent him the amp. So I'm the one that has waited those six month for my money or the amp.

:wow: and not too throw that much more gas on the fire but isnt this the same guy that owns how many cars and homes braggin about it all the time, but leave him hangin for 6 months and say you cant afford 300 hundred dollars which was rightfully his anyway :rolleyes:

Bender.
08-03-2009, 03:45 AM

I'm not a noob either...the amp was working fine when I sold it...them 6 months later I hearits broken...

seems as though you had it for 6 months

Zeuslicious
08-03-2009, 03:51 AM
I should take my car back to the dealership...
I bought it 3 years ago and out of nowhere the serpentine belt breaks...

gotta back Louisiana_CRX on this one

Yeah, but this aint no dealership. This is a forum where you purchase from people from their only their word because of their reputation only. If your purchased something from me and you have people with good feedback backing you up, believe me that I would answer you even if 6 months passed by, which is not the case here.

Pretty sure that I've had a couple of deals that went bad but I worked them out with the buyer because they proofed what they were saying.

Zeuslicious
08-03-2009, 03:57 AM
seems as though you had it for 6 months

Seems you have a lot of trust of him... Thats his word on pms but how about if you check the date that I sent the money for the Amp and the day that I contacted him and sent the Amp back? Still 6 months? :rolleyes:

Louisiana_CRX
08-03-2009, 04:11 AM
i put it in storage after i picked it up...but it seemed fine when i tested it before i took it to him...i heard it play on his test bench...it sounded just fine as well.....

ngsm13
08-03-2009, 04:12 AM
You're a moron. Trying to get a refund after 6months?

Get a life...

nG

Bender.
08-03-2009, 04:14 AM
Seems you have a lot of trust of him... Thats his word on pms but how about if you check the date that I sent the money for the Amp and the day that I contacted him and sent the Amp back? Still 6 months? :rolleyes:

that would be correct...my bad it was 5 months :rolleyes:

SRim23
08-03-2009, 04:15 AM
I guess I have to let him keep it and sell it as a perfect amp to someone else :crap:
you dont seem to be listening to anyone here. a few people have mentioned, its not that uncommon for something to have noise in 1 car and then not in another. from my personal experience in the same car, same install ive switched out 10 different amps, 5 different HU's, 3 different sets of rca's, and a few have had noise and a few havent. nothing wrong with the components, just different methods had to be taken to get rid of the noise. hell the other day i decided to reorganize my trunk and something as simple as changing where my ground was i suddenly had noise.

another thing to take into account is, and i know everyone thinks they do but, do you really know what you are doing when it comes to installing? im not saying you dont, im just making the point that even "professional installers" sometimes dont really know what they are doing so something as simple as setting the gains too high can cause noise. which that could easily explain why maybe its fine in one car and not in another because with each HU the gain settings need to be different......

there are so many other things we can all sit here and name that could cause noise, the main point im trying to make is if nothing is visibly wrong with the amp and if it doesnt make noise for everyone then it is install specific and just because it makes noise for you doesnt warrant a refund and you technically wouldnt be selling a broken amp just because you cant figure out what in your install is creating the noise.

:wow: and not too throw that much more gas on the fire but isnt this the same guy that owns how many cars and homes braggin about it all the time, but leave him hangin for 6 months and say you cant afford 300 hundred dollars which was rightfully his anyway :rolleyes:
hey, who knows what his situation is. hell, even donald trump has file for bankruptcy. :)

ngsm13
08-03-2009, 04:16 AM
LA_CRX went out of his way to even take the amp back and to pay to have it looked at.

Whenever a buyer receives an item, it is their responsibility to confirm it is in the listed condition. Any number of things could have happened in 6months, not calling you a liar. I'm just saying the amp could have been dropped, could have gotten moist, ANYTHING could have happened.

It's YOUR fault for not checking it when you received it... but instead 6months later. If you have nothing right now, that I can see as your only complaint. Obviously you deserve the amp that you paid for back.

nG

Bender.
08-03-2009, 04:20 AM
LA_CRX went out of his way to even take the amp back and to pay to have it looked at.

Whenever a buyer receives an item, it is their responsibility to confirm it is in the listed condition. Any number of things could have happened in 6months, not calling you a liar. I'm just saying the amp could have been dropped, could have gotten moist, ANYTHING could have happened.

It's YOUR fault for not checking it when you received it... no 6months later.

nG

hell even if something did happen when louisiana_crx got it back he took it and had it tested and it worked fine

dustinw82
08-03-2009, 04:20 AM
give him his money back and keep the amp. problem solved. your not even losing anything on it. said that it works fine, so keep it and give the dude his mon ey back. nice, easy and simple

Bender.
08-03-2009, 04:22 AM
give him his money back and keep the amp. problem solved. why even bother reshipping it anyway

when i sell something that means i dont want it...problem solved for Zeuslicious but now louisiana has an amp he doesnt want and is out $300

Louisiana_CRX
08-03-2009, 04:24 AM
i have over 100 amps and don't need this one....

dustinw82
08-03-2009, 04:24 AM
when i sell something that means i dont want it...problem solved for Zeuslicious but now louisiana has an amp he doesnt want and is out $300

hes not out 300 bucks when he can just resell the amp. thought that was pretty obvious. dude can afford it. its not gonna kill him

Bender.
08-03-2009, 04:25 AM
hes not out 300 bucks when he can just resell the amp. thought that was pretty obvious. dude can afford it. its not gonna kill him

Zeuslicious can resell it just as easy

dustinw82

well make it one more baller. easy way to do it

SRim23
give him his money back and keep the amp. problem solved. your not even losing anything on it. said that it works fine, so keep it and give the dude his mon ey back. nice, easy and simple

assuming the amp is fine then its principle of the matter. hypothetically speaking, how do we know the OP just didnt get the amp and decide he was disappointed with it and decided he would claim its broken so he could get a refund?

and 6 months later i know i wouldnt still have the 300 bucks sitting around available for a refund. if he doesnt have the money, he doesnt have the money.

i wouldnt refund the money either to be honest.

dustinw82
Zeuslicious can resell it just as easy

louisiana already has it

Bender.

wanna give one to me? http://crunktimes.com/ct/images/smilies/naughty.gif
lol

dustinw82
08-03-2009, 04:26 AM
assuming the amp is fine then its principle of the matter. hypothetically speaking, how do we know the OP just didnt get the amp and decide he was disappointed with it and decided he would claim its broken so he could get a refund?

and 6 months later i know i wouldnt still have the 300 bucks sitting around available for a refund. if he doesnt have the money, he doesnt have the money.

i wouldnt refund the money either to be honest.

if it was just dissapointment and it worked, im sure he would have just tried to sell it on his own

Bender.
08-03-2009, 04:27 AM
louisiana already has it

he can ship it back to Zeuslicious and he can do whatever the **** he wants to with it

dustinw82
08-03-2009, 04:28 AM
he can ship it back to Zeuslicious and he can do whatever the **** he wants to with it

why the hassle when the baller can give him his money back and keep the amp or resell it? EASY

ngsm13
08-03-2009, 04:29 AM
if it was just dissapointment and it worked, im sure he would have just tried to sell it on his own

Who the **** are you? Go away...

nG

Bender.
08-03-2009, 04:29 AM
why the hassle when the baller can give him his money back and keep the amp or resell it? EASY

why should louisiana have to **** with it when its not his amp?

dustinw82
08-03-2009, 04:30 AM

nG

RE XXX best bud

dustinw82
08-03-2009, 04:30 AM
why should louisiana have to **** with it when its not his amp?

it is now.

Bender.
08-03-2009, 04:32 AM

nG

the ****** just joined today...im guessing a friend of Zeuslicious

Zeuslicious

i put it in storage after i picked it up...but it seemed fine when i tested it before i took it to him...i heard it play on his test bench...it sounded just fine as well.....

When did you offered me to send the amp back? proof? you didn't get back to me, thats why I made this thread... I thought you would understand thats why I contacted you 4 months later, after I tried the amp. I waited for you 6 months because you said you dont have money at that time. YOU told me that in the pm, check the pics...
you never got back to me with the money or asked to ship the amp...

misfit138
These two guys should battle it out for supremecy on the grandest stage of them all.

The Grand Ole Opry.

One fight to the finish. Winner takes the $300 AND the amp.

Bender.
08-03-2009, 04:35 AM
it is now.

when you buy something that makes it yours

dustinw82
08-03-2009, 04:37 AM
when you buy something that makes it yours

so i guess your butt buddy is a thief then considering he has the money and amp

dustinw82
08-03-2009, 04:38 AM
bye folks see ya around soon

Bender.
08-03-2009, 04:38 AM

aww you have resorted to name calling how cute...Zeuslicious willingly sent him the amp so he could test it

tc300
08-03-2009, 04:40 AM
both could be at fault... crx should give half the money back.

just my 10cents

rgplayer
08-03-2009, 04:40 AM

Oh no.
:popcorn:

Zeuslicious
08-03-2009, 04:42 AM
* I sent him the fVcking Amp cause he said to do it.
* He said he didn't have the money so I waited 3 months
* He ignore my PMs for 1 week
* Then he got back to me saying the amp was working perfectly.
* I told him I dont need it anymore, and I want my money Back
* He never got back to me regarding the money or them Amp?
What should I do, let him keep the money and the Amp??????????? WTF
ohh!! wait Im the bad guy cause I trusted in a good seller and I'm supposed to keep waitting another 6 ****ing months?

RetroAudioinc
08-03-2009, 04:45 AM
RE XXX best bud

Arent you banned here? That is if your name was RE XXX.. Not sure why but I sure do recall something about re xxx being banned.. hmmm

mr.michael
08-03-2009, 04:46 AM

he doesnt care dude. he just wanted his money back and you didnt give it to him? durr

Zeuslicious
08-03-2009, 04:47 AM

the ****** just joined today...im guessing a friend of Zeuslicious

Maybe just like you with Dave... :)
Dude where's my money or my Amp? your friend is lying by saying that he offered to send it back! gezzzzzzzzzzz

Louisiana_CRX
08-03-2009, 04:49 AM
Wal-Mart doesn't even warranty brand new stuff after 3 months...i had it looked at..the repair guy charged me the $20 base fee...he could've resoldered an rca or fixed something minor...but there wasn't much if anything wrong with it since he only charged his base rate...so i know it didn't need any major parts

dustinw82
08-03-2009, 04:51 AM
he doesnt care dude. he just wanted his money back and you didnt give it to him? durr

thats just his style. he has to make it known what he has. hes jsut beating arond the bush. seems like a pos seller to me. how many times have other great sellers become shady?.....many!

Louisiana_CRX
08-03-2009, 04:52 AM
Maybe just like you with Dave... :)
Dude where's my money or my Amp? your friend is lying by saying that he offered to send it back! gezzzzzzzzzzz

send me $40....$20 that i paid the repair guy and $20 shipping and insurance...and i'll box it and send it on its way.....

DNick454
08-03-2009, 04:56 AM
After you've sold an item , it's yours. It's impossible to tell when or how the amp was broken or evenif the amp is/was broken. The point is, if I sell an item, I want to go on about my life. I don't want to hear half of a year layer that someone wants their 300 bucks back of which I've already long since spent on something else.

Louisiana_CRX
08-03-2009, 05:00 AM
After you've sold an item , it's yours. It's impossible to tell when or how the amp was broken or evenif the amp is/was broken. The point is, if I sell an item, I want to go on about my life. I don't want to hear half of a year layer that someone wants their 300 bucks back of which I've already long since spent on something else.

x2 it really seems like i'm being scammed.....

Goindef154
08-03-2009, 05:00 AM
Seems fair to me.

dustinw82
08-03-2009, 05:05 AM

awesome, keep his money and/or amp for the last 6 months and ignore his pms, and all of a sudden youre being scammed. i like the way this is turning out here :rolleyes:

Zeuslicious
Wal-Mart doesn't even warranty brand new stuff after 3 months...i had it looked at..the repair guy charged me the $20 base fee...he could've resoldered an rca or fixed something minor...but there wasn't much if anything wrong with it since he only charged his base rate...so i know it didn't need any major parts

Once again, good thing I'm not dealing with wal-mart or a dealership. I trusted you and you didn't come threw. Now you want me to give $40 more dollars after I paid $300 for a broken amp. And since your not posting any proof that you ever sent me the supposed pm where you offered me to send me back the amp, we all know your a lier, now we all want to know if you are a thieve as well. How about if I cut my loses and take $250 and you could keep your broken amp and sell it to someone else.

Goindef154

I had a similar thing happen to me only it was about 2 months later and the guy wanted his money back just because he didn't want the amp anymore, not the same but similar IMO. I agree with Dave on the $20 for shipping and $20 for the repair. I don't think Dave is out to scam you at all and I know it's been a long process with the amp situation but I think there were some instances where you were maybe being a little impatient but again that's just my own observation. I'm sure this thing will get handled soon and accordingly.

audio_phill
08-03-2009, 05:06 AM
I bought the DD9510g comp cone, full face carbon fiber dustcap etc from Dave and everything went fine, sub was as described and got here fast?

Zeuslicious
08-03-2009, 05:06 AM

:laugh: Yeah! with the money and the amp in your storage lol

Goindef154
08-03-2009, 05:08 AM
:laugh: Yeah! with the money and the amp in your storage lol

What do you say to his offer to send it back to you? Rather than, now, being immature and making fun of him, IMO this is getting a little worse for you.

Louisiana_CRX
08-03-2009, 05:09 AM
:D
Once again, good thing I'm not dealing with wal-mart or a dealership. I trusted you and you didn't come threw. Now you want me to give $40 more dollars after I paid $300 for a broken amp. And since your not posting any proof that you ever sent me the supposed pm where you offered me to send me back the amp, we all know your a lier, now we all want to know if you are a thieve as well. How about if I cut my loses and take $250 and you could keep your broken amp and sell it to someone else.

your attitude is making me mad on this....:verymad:

i be mad :D

Zeuslicious
08-03-2009, 05:11 AM
What do you say to his offer to send it back to you? Rather than, now, being immature and making fun of him, IMO this is getting a little worse for you.

Once again he has my money and the amp. How much worse can this be. All Im asking is for him to give me $250 and to keep his amp and he could probably sell it again for $300. He did it once he could do it again.

Louisiana_CRX
08-03-2009, 05:13 AM
I bought the DD9510g comp cone, full face carbon fiber dustcap etc from Dave and everything went fine, sub was as described and got here fast?

i treat people right...but 4 months is a little extreme.....my name is in 80% of the regulars on here feed back threads...like i stated earlier i have bought and sold 100's of items on here

Zeuslicious
08-03-2009, 05:13 AM
:D

your attitude is making me mad on this....:verymad:

i be mad :D

I'm real sorry that your mad. All I'm trying to do is to get my money back. I have not lied or insulted anybody.

Louisiana_CRX
08-03-2009, 05:15 AM

i treat people right...but 4 months is a little extreme.....my name is in 80% of the regulars on here feed back threads...like i stated earlier i have bought and sold 100's of items on here

Louisiana_CRX

DNick454
A used car dealer sells you a car. You stick the car in your garage for almost a half year and then take it back to the dealer and complain about a ticking noise and want your money back. Right then and there, the dealer could have told you to **** off. But instead, he pays out of his own pocket for someone to check it over and fix any potential problems. Now you want him to keep the car he sold you and take the loss for your suspicion of the product?

Yeah... CRX is not doing anything wrong here. You're being a bit unreasonable. He has been MORE than helpful in this situation if you ask me.

misfit138
08-03-2009, 05:17 AM
He ain't given you any money, dude. I think he's been pretty straight forward about that. I don't think he should expect you to give him the $20 he spent on having the amp checked out, though....unless you agreed to do so when you sent it back to him.

I think he should send it back to you for actual shipping, and you can see if it works properly now. If not, have it checked out yourself and move on from there. You either get the amp back, or it's a total loss. You can always sell it yourself if it's working properly and you have no need for it.

But what do I know? I'm a new guy on this forum...

mgcauctions09
08-03-2009, 05:20 AM
Thats bad when you have to sign up as another user to defend yourself http://www.caraudio.com/forum/search.php?searchid=5848115

Pickler
08-03-2009, 05:21 AM
A used car dealer sells you a car. You stick the car in your garage for almost a half year and then take it back to the dealer and complain about a ticking noise and want your money back. Right then and there, the dealer could have told you to **** off. But instead, he pays out of his own pocket for someone to check it over and fix any potential problems. Now you want him to keep the car he sold you and take the loss for your suspicion of the product?

Yeah... CRX is not doing anything wrong here. You're being a bit unreasonable. He has been MORE than helpful in this situation if you ask me.

/thread

RetroAudioinc
08-03-2009, 05:21 AM

I would just like to say I am up set i am a 20%er. lol

dustinw82
08-03-2009, 05:22 AM

your right, ignoring someone for 6 months is usually MORE then helpful and of course dont mention the part where the dealership kept his money and car for 6 months right

Louisiana_CRX
Thats bad when you have to sign up as another user to defend yourself http://www.caraudio.com/forum/search.php?searchid=5848115

link was a fial :crap:

RetroAudioinc

no worky on the linky..

mgcauctions09
08-03-2009, 05:25 AM
hmmm works for me... http://www.caraudio.com/forum/search.php?searchid=5848115

Goindef154
08-03-2009, 05:26 AM
your right, ignoring someone for 6 months is usually MORE then helpful and of course dont mention the part where the dealership kept his money and car for 6 months right

Unbelievable...:rolleyes:

dustinw82
08-03-2009, 05:26 AM

usually does for your type and if its refering to me, im not zuelicious or whatever, just someone expressing my opinion like everyone else

Goindef154
08-03-2009, 05:28 AM
I thought they kept it from October to January?

mgcauctions09
yeah ok;):rolleyes:

dustinw82
Unbelievable...:rolleyes:

oh, didnt know that was ok to do? :crap:

Zeuslicious

Seriously this examples are completely stupid, first of all I'm not buying from a retail store if I was, I would bet you that even if it was 4 or 6 months I would get my money back. Because just like anything they would stay honest and try to make the customer happy so he would continue doing business and for future reference, now that is a great example don't you think? And yes your right he dosen't have to return my money but read the PM he said that he did not have the money at that time, he never said that he was not going to return my money otherwise I would not have sent him the amp. I trusted him and I lost. Now after paying $300, $25 to send him the amp, he can't even send me $250.

DNick454
08-03-2009, 05:30 AM
Lol. OP be mad cuz I rickrolled him in my subwoofer thread like 2 hours ago :laugh:

ace_800
08-03-2009, 05:30 AM

fail #2

misfit138
08-03-2009, 05:31 AM
I have a blister on my finger. I keep picking at it, but that's only making it worse...

Goindef154
08-03-2009, 05:33 AM
Seriously this examples are completely stupid, first of all I'm not buying from a retail store if I was, I would bet you that even if it was 4 or 6 months I would get my money back. Because just like anything they would stay honest and try to make the customer happy so he would continue doing business and for future reference, now that is a great example don't you think? And yes your right he dosen't have to return my money but read the PM he said that he did not have the money at that time, he never said that he was not going to return my money otherwise I would not have sent him the amp. I trusted him and I lost. Now after paying $300, $25 to send him the amp, he can't even send me $250.

I worked retail for 4 years and trust me 99% of the time it was to just get people like that out of our store so they wouldn't make a scene and we wouldn't have to hear them complain for hours. On a normal circumstance we NEVER returned something that had been purchased that far back.

Louisiana_CRX
08-03-2009, 05:35 AM

local pawn shops give zero warranties on car stereo amps.....because of user error in installation....:fyi:

and I can't tell you the number of amps I've helped locals with...getting noise ...not working....sounding like crap ...that is install error.....bad grounds...connections...especially the number of quality amps in unibody cars getting noise because the idiots tried grounding to a screw in the trunk.....:rolleyes:

dustinw82
08-03-2009, 05:39 AM
local pawn shops give zero warranties on car stereo amps.....because of user error in installation....:fyi:

and I can't tell you the number of amps I've helped locals with...getting noise ...not working....sounding like crap ...that is install error.....bad grounds...connections...especially the number of quality amps in unibody cars getting noise because the idiots tried grounding to a screw in the trunk.....:rolleyes:

same setup worked with the amp that followed

Zeuslicious
08-03-2009, 05:40 AM
I worked retail for 4 years and trust me 99% of the time it was to just get people like that out of our store so they wouldn't make a scene and we wouldn't have to hear them complain for hours. On a normal circumstance we NEVER returned something that had been purchased that far back.

Yeah, but you got your money back right..... That's the whole point.
I'm just waiting for his responce to see if he is willing to give me $250 back. I'm loosing money.
When he told me to send him the amp he never said that he was going to take it to fix it and then charge me. In that case I would have sent it myself and save me that cost that now he is trying to pin on me. What he said was that he didn't have any money at that moment, implying that he was going to pay me back, that's why I waited the six month, waiting for him to get money.

Louisiana_CRX
08-03-2009, 05:42 AM
Lol. OP be mad cuz I rickrolled him in my subwoofer thread like 2 hours ago :laugh:

:laugh: you got me too :crap:

Zeuslicious
08-03-2009, 05:46 AM

lol, Maybe I need to check the ground on my TSD8000.1 huh?

Dude... Just give me $250 back and end this... Im loosing more than you.

dustinw82
08-03-2009, 05:47 AM
:laugh: you got me too :crap:

at least u care about someone being out an amp or 300 bucks. great business skills :wow:

Zeuslicious
08-03-2009, 05:48 AM
When he told me to send him the amp he never said that he was going to take it to fix it and then charge me. In that case I would have sent it myself and save me that cost that now he is trying to pin on me. What he said was that he didn't have any money at that moment, implying that he was going to pay me back, that's why I waited the six month, waiting for him to get money.

??? :)

Goindef154
Yeah, but you got your money back right..... That's the whole point.
I'm just waiting for his responce to see if he is willing to give me $250 back. I'm loosing money.

I don't know what you mean by me getting my money back. Just to point something out that you just stated was that he said he didn't have the money and you said that he was "implying" that he was gonna pay you back. Unless you have a full on agreement with something like that I wouldn't assume anything, that's just what I would've done. It sounds like he's trying to work this thing out with you and I think you should both be reasonable.

Louisiana_CRX
at least u care about someone being out an amp or 300 bucks. great business skills :wow:

Thanks....

Goindef154
08-03-2009, 05:50 AM

You're an idiot. You say you came here to "share your opinion like everyone else" but all you've done is mock and make fun of Dave, immature.

dustinw82
how about his personal info if not persues

Louisiana_CRX
:popcorn:

Louisiana_CRX
08-03-2009, 05:53 AM
how about his personal info if not persues

mine is :
Dave Schmidt

Its no secret over half the people on here know that.....

My paypal name is under
James Schmidt

half the people know that as well....I'm not hiding anything.....

dustinw82
08-03-2009, 05:53 AM
You're an idiot. You say you came here to "share your opinion like everyone else" but all you've done is mock and make fun of Dave, immature.

yep, and everyone else is just being courteous to the guy thats out 300 bucks right now. some of you fools need to just know when to shut up because youre wrong. not one of u has mentioned the fact that crx has ignored him for the last 6 months as well as had 300 bucks of the OPs money. of course, you douches wouldnt mention that because that would make u wrong

Louisiana_CRX
08-03-2009, 05:54 AM

I'm use to the haters....

Zeuslicious
08-03-2009, 05:55 AM
I don't know what you mean by me getting my money back. Just to point something out that you just stated was that he said he didn't have the money and you said that he was "implying" that he was gonna pay you back. Unless you have a full on agreement with something like that I wouldn't assume anything, that's just what I would've done. It sounds like he's trying to work this thing out with you and I think you should both be reasonable.

Losing money dosen't seem reasonable to you. Apperently I'm trying to solve this, since i'm the only one that responding to finishing with this deal at all. Has he offered anything at all? Oh yeah he want's more money. How reasonable is that. You tell me? Once again we are back to trust. Your right I should not have trusted him. My bad.... I'm losing $325 willing to accept $250. But he is willing for me to pay him $40 dollars more for him to send me the amp back. Ok.....

dustinw82
mine is :
Dave Schmidt
128 Pinehill Rd.
Quitman, LA 71268

Its no secret over half the people on here know that.....

My paypal name is under
James Schmidt

half the people know that as well....I'm not hiding anything.....

:thankyou::fyi: paypal address?

Louisiana_CRX
yep, and everyone else is just being courteous to the guy thats out 300 bucks right now. some of you fools need to just know when to shut up because youre wrong. not one of u has mentioned the fact that crx has ignored him for the last 6 months as well as had 300 bucks of the OPs money. of course, you douches wouldnt mention that because that would make u wrong

i haven't ignored him.... I guess you didn't read the first post.....:rolleyes:

Louisiana_CRX
08-03-2009, 05:58 AM
its 4:00 here...I'm going to sleep...I have a side job...gatherg scrap metal and old batteries to sell at the scrapper in the morning....

Louisiana_CRX
08-03-2009, 05:58 AM
its 4:00 here...I'm going to sleep...I have a side job...gatherg scrap metal and old batteries to sell at the scrapper in the morning....

Louisiana_CRX
08-03-2009, 05:59 AM
damm lag sux 2 :(

Zeuslicious
08-03-2009, 05:59 AM
i haven't ignored him.... I guess you didn't read the first post.....:rolleyes:

How about now. Answer my questions. Since your not, isnt that called IGNORING.....

Zeuslicious
08-03-2009, 06:01 AM

Yeah well it's 2 in the morning here and I have to get up at 6 because I have kids that go to school at 730. And yet I'm still waiting for an answer my questions.

Louisiana_CRX
08-03-2009, 06:03 AM
I said Id accept $40 and return it...though it may cost me more than $20 to ship it...I'll pay the difference out of my pocket

Zeuslicious
08-03-2009, 06:06 AM
I said Id accept $40 and return it...though it may cost me more than $20 to ship it...I'll pay the difference out of my pocket

Ok I don't agree with that. Are you willing to brake out even (for you) and just send me $250. Keep your amp.

SRim23
08-03-2009, 06:07 AM
Once again he has my money and the amp. How much worse can this be. All Im asking is for him to give me $250 and to keep his amp and he could probably sell it again for $300. He did it once he could do it again.
he shouldnt refund you a dime. i believe since you paid to ship to him to have checked out, he should pay return shipping but that is it.

doesnt mean a thing. how do we know something simple like he didnt have the gain too high? since you obviously didnt read what i had to say earlier, i explained that i have switched many amps in and out of my system all with the same wiring. some had noise, others didnt. i was competent enough to figure out the problem and fix it, which it was never a faulty amp. OP doesnt seem to be that smart since he thinks that if one amp doesnt have noise then all others wont either. things just arent that easy in this wonderful hobby we call car audio.

lol, Maybe I need to check the ground on my TSD8000.1 huh?

Dude... Just give me $250 back and end this... Im loosing more than you.
what are you losing? you have an amp that works, you just dont seem to understand that just because one amp doesnt have noise that doesnt mean all others wont either.

now assuming CRX is telling the truth that he took it, had it checked out, and it was fine, i stand by my previous thought that you got it and were disappointed and now are hoping for a refund.

One thing that is making me question CRX slightly is when referencing having the amp checked out. first he said checked out ok, then he said, well maybe he soldered an rca or something minor.. well which one? did it need fixed or not? seems to me if you took it somewhere and were standing there while it was benched like you said then the guy would of told you if he did anything to it or not. maybe you can clarify this for us? and i still say since he paid shipping to you to have checked out, you should pay shipping back to him and be done with it. but if it is ok, i wouldnt refund him a dime either.

SRim23
08-03-2009, 06:10 AM
Yeah well it's 2 in the morning here and I have to get up at 6 because I have kids that go to school at 730. And yet I'm still waiting for an answer my questions.

school? isnt it still summer vacation?

Zeuslicious
08-03-2009, 06:11 AM
he shouldnt refund you a dime. i believe since you paid to ship to him to have checked out, he should pay return shipping but that is it.

doesnt mean a thing. how do we know something simple like he didnt have the gain too high? since you obviously didnt read what i had to say earlier, i explained that i have switched many amps in and out of my system all with the same wiring. some had noise, others didnt. i was competent enough to figure out the problem and fix it, which it was never a faulty amp. OP doesnt seem to be that smart since he thinks that if one amp doesnt have noise then all others wont either. things just arent that easy in this wonderful hobby we call car audio.

what are you losing? you have an amp that works, you just dont seem to understand that just because one amp doesnt have noise that doesnt mean all others wont either.

now assuming CRX is telling the truth that he took it, had it checked out, and it was fine, i stand by my previous thought that you got it and were disappointed and now are hoping for a refund.

One thing that is making me question CRX slightly is when referencing having the amp checked out. first he said checked out ok, then he said, well maybe he soldered an rca or something minor.. well which one? did it need fixed or not? seems to me if you took it somewhere and were standing there while it was benched like you said then the guy would of told you if he did anything to it or not. maybe you can clarify this for us? and i still say since he paid shipping to you to have checked out, you should pay shipping back to him and be done with it. but if it is ok, i wouldnt refund him a dime either.

I'll say this slowly.
I have no money.
I have no amp.
Willing to lose $75.
To be finish with this crap.
And get $250 back.
Which is better than 0.
Since he has the amp and the $300.
Got it?

dustinw82
08-03-2009, 06:15 AM
I'll say this slowly.
I have no money.
I have no amp.
Willing to lose $75.
And get $250 back.
Which is better than 0.
Got it?

:laugh: i thought this same thing a few pages back but was havin some fun with it.......let me give u an example............ http://monroe.craigslist.org/cto/1302927159.html

Louisiana_CRX

I just dropped it off at the repair guy hes an hour away and does repairs from various shops and individuals from all over the state...his base fee is $20 ....to check out one and he will include minor repairs in the base fee...then I get a quote if its something major before he goes any further....if he goes further...the $20 is applied to the final bill...he'll sometimes do things like fix cold solder joints...burnt traces...cleaner in the pots...ect...for the $20...I don't know if he did that or not...but if I remember correctly he couldn't find anything wrong with the amp.....I bring him 20 or so amps a month at times.....

Zeuslicious
school? isnt it still summer vacation?

I wish. Chula Vista School Dristric in San Diego decided to make all schools Year Round. No more traditional for us.

Goindef154
08-03-2009, 06:17 AM
Losing money dosen't seem reasonable to you. Apperently I'm trying to solve this, since i'm the only one that responding to finishing with this deal at all. Has he offered anything at all? Oh yeah he want's more money. How reasonable is that. You tell me? Once again we are back to trust. Your right I should not have trusted him. My bad.... I'm losing $325 willing to accept $250. But he is willing for me to pay him $40 dollars more for him to send me the amp back. Ok.....

I never said you weren't being reasonable. I think what he is offering is fair. What was the exact reason you sent the amp back to him 6 months ago and what was the intention?

misfit138
08-03-2009, 06:20 AM
I have one question.

If Zeuslicious isn't willing to pay for return shipping AND the $20 you paid for the "repairs", what will you do?

Keeping his amp and the money isn't ethical in the slightest.

Nothing short of a refund is going to satisfy the guy, and it seems as if you're not willing to do that. You gotta do something, bro. You can't keep his amp and the money...

Louisiana_CRX
08-03-2009, 06:20 AM
:laugh: i thought this same thing a few pages back but was havin some fun with it.......let me give u an example............ http://monroe.craigslist.org/cto/1302927159.html

thats pretty cool...We will get your info later today ...IP and other user info :)
Maybe I can acquire enough info to press felony charges....:veryhapp:

dustinw82
08-03-2009, 06:21 AM
thats pretty cool...We will get your info later today ...IP and other user info :)
Maybe I can acquire enough info to press felony charges....:veryhapp:

the internet is serious business fyi :laugh:

Louisiana_CRX
08-03-2009, 06:23 AM
the internet is serious business fyi :laugh:

it can be

SRim23
08-03-2009, 06:23 AM
I'll say this slowly.
I have no money.
I have no amp.
Willing to lose $75.
And get $250 back.
Which is better than 0.
Got it?

and ill say this sssssllllllllllllooooooooowwwwwwwwllllllyyyyyyyyyy y

when
did
he
claim
that
he
wouldnt
give
you
back
the
amp?
I
do
think
he
should
pay
to
ship
back
to
you
but
thats
it.
amp
is
fine
you
at
installing

find the problem in your system, since the amp is just fine, and stop blaming others for your lack of skill. Get the amp back and sell it yourself.

dustinw82
08-03-2009, 06:24 AM
it can be

uh oh, u mad? dont be mad baller. you want everyone to know yor ballin so figured id invite a few over so u can tell them your life story as well`:p:

Zeuslicious
08-03-2009, 06:25 AM
I have one question.

If Zeuslicious isn't willing to pay for return shipping AND the $20 you paid for the "repairs", what will you do?

Keeping his amp and the money isn't ethical in the slightest.

Nothing short of a refund is going to satisfy the guy, and it seems as if you're not willing to do that. You gotta do something, bro. You can't keep his amp and the money...

Good point. I at least said I was not willing to do what he suggested. He has not answered to my proposition. He would be gaining in my point of view by $250. And he could sale his amp again, I would love to see how that goes. I don't need a fix it amp, that's not what I purchased, and am not willing to sell one either.
I'm done for tonight. I can't believe that some of you don't see my point.

dustinw82
08-03-2009, 06:26 AM
pay him his money and it will come down. until then, it will be up everyday

SRim23
08-03-2009, 06:31 AM
I just dropped it off at the repair guy hes an hour away and does repairs from various shops and individuals from all over the state...his base fee is $20 ....to check out one and he will include minor repairs in the base fee...then I get a quote if its something major before he goes any further....if he goes further...the $20 is applied to the final bill...he'll sometimes do things like fix cold solder joints...burnt traces...cleaner in the pots...ect...for the $20...I don't know if he did that or not...but if I remember correctly he couldn't find anything wrong with the amp.....I bring him 20 or so amps a month at times.....
makes sense.

uh oh, u mad? dont be mad baller. you want everyone to know yor ballin so figured id invite a few over so u can tell them your life story as well`:p:
having just joined tonight you seem to know alot of backstory on CRX. so you are either the OP, or a recent banned member.

misfit138
08-03-2009, 06:33 AM

Not sure if you're aware of this, but the guy can take legal action against you for listing his personal information on the internet against his will. Not only that, but defamation of character could come up too.

You should probably take that listing down and act as if none of this ever happened.

Like he said, the internet CAN be serious business. I know a guy who's involved in a legal battle with a semi-famous band manager for doing something very similar to what you just did.

Doug called John a homo on an internet forum (among other things), and John escalated the situation by filing suit.

http://www.citmedialaw.org/threats/cafiero-v-custer

Louisiana_CRX
08-03-2009, 06:36 AM
makes sense.

having just joined tonight you seem to know alot of backstory on CRX. so you are either the OP, or a recent banned member.

I'm taking care of finding out more back ground on him....

Louisiana_CRX
08-03-2009, 06:37 AM

sounds like a blackmail offense to me....

dustinw82
08-03-2009, 06:39 AM

uh oh, time to go into ip/proxy work mode :laugh: also, didnt realize you were 44 years old dave, you should act more your age and give the dude his money as well as quit sayin, im used to the haters or, well **** happens. phone number next??

Zeuslicious

What about my $250? Could you answer that since you have time now

dustinw82
sounds like a blackmail offense to me....

this wasnt referring to you :fyi:

Louisiana_CRX
08-03-2009, 06:41 AM
What about my $250? Could you answer that since you have time now

I offered to send the amp back...its not my amp anymore....

Louisiana_CRX
08-03-2009, 06:43 AM
Not sure if you're aware of this, but the guy can take legal action against you for listing his personal information on the internet against his will. Not only that, but defamation of character could come up too.

You should probably take that listing down and act as if none of this ever happened.

Like he said, the internet CAN be serious business. I know a guy who's involved in a legal battle with a semi-famous band manager for doing something very similar to what you just did.

Doug called John a homo on an internet forum (among other things), and John escalated the situation by filing suit.

http://www.citmedialaw.org/threats/cafiero-v-custer

Hopefully he will learn this....

dustinw82
08-03-2009, 06:43 AM

so you have had a stolen amp for 6 months? that *****

dustinw82
08-03-2009, 06:45 AM
Hopefully he will learn this....

more like you will learn to quit acting so high and mighty all the time. bein that your a 44 year OLD man, i can see why u have established some of the things u have, bt no reason to act snobby about it. thats your fault

Louisiana_CRX
08-03-2009, 06:46 AM
877-382-4357

SRim23
08-03-2009, 06:48 AM
so you have had a stolen amp for 6 months? that *****

stolen? OP shipped it to him therefore its not stolen.

and seriously? making fun of crx because of age? the guy you are defending here has to wake up soon to take his kids to school, he cant be that young chief. and threatening him and doing the things you are doing for someone who you supposedly have never met before and just happened to run across on an internet forum isnt really showing much maturity on your part.

im just saying.

Zeuslicious
08-03-2009, 06:48 AM

Yet you still have it. I want my $250 back I don't want that messed up amp, your not trust worthy and that's not what I paid for. Your not losing anything because your not willing to work out something fair like I am.

Louisiana_CRX
08-03-2009, 06:56 AM
Yet you still have it. I want my $250 back I don't want that messed up amp, your not trust worthy and that's not what I paid for. Your not losing anything because your not willing to work out something fair like I am.

you had the amp for 4 months...I don't know if you dropped the ****** ...touched a screw driver to the case....left it somewhere where it could've gotten condensation...or if it was ever even broke at all....I am getting tired of this bull ****.....this is at the point its getting to be harassment....95% of the people on here agree that 4 months is way to far to act a fool....I was nice and had it checked by a professional repair shop....nothing or minimum could be found....wrong with it...

Goindef154
08-03-2009, 06:58 AM

You never asnwered my question.

Zeuslicious
08-03-2009, 07:01 AM
you had the amp for 4 months...I don't know if you dropped the ****** ...touched a screw driver to the case....left it somewhere where it could've gotten condensation...or if it was ever even broke at all....I am getting tired of this bull ****.....this is at the point its getting to be harassment....95% of the people on here agree that 4 months is way to far to act a fool....I was nice and had it checked by a professional repair shop....nothing or minimum could be found....wrong with it...

So...... ARE YOU GOING TO GIVE ME MY $250 BACK?

dustinw82
08-03-2009, 07:01 AM

if youre tired of this bullshit, pay him his money and keep the amp since it works fine and all for you. but no be a greedy and stubborn basterd when you know dam well that you can afford to refund him, keep the amp and WOW, U DUMBSHIT, problem solved

Stephen_c
08-03-2009, 07:05 AM
jesus H christ.

Goindef154
08-03-2009, 07:16 AM
This is like bullying or some ****

Twistid
08-03-2009, 07:30 AM
Have the op pay $20 to Louisiana for either shipping or checking the amp, whichever reason you prefer, and then send him the amp.

If op refuses, then Louisiana gets a free amp, if louisiana refuses, then hes a scammer... There is going to be no compromise where both parties agree, so until you both agree to disagree to something mutual, your just going to bicker and whine and nothing will get accomplished.

Also I've done deal(s) with Louisiana, and never had a problem :fyi:

LazyRider
08-03-2009, 07:46 AM
6 months and you're asking for a refund. Are you serious? I think CRX is being Punk'd lol. If it was me and the amp didn't work I would either just take it as a loss and sell it to get some of my money back or get it fixed. You don't ask someone for a refund for a used amp you bought and have had for 6 months. The only way I would give you a refund is if you had video footage of the amp sitting in a room temperature area still in the package it came in or just sitting on a desk untouched for the entire 6 months you've had it lol. Seriously this is a bit retarded.

SRim23
08-03-2009, 07:50 AM
6 months and you're asking for a refund. Are you serious? I think CRX is being Punk'd lol. If it was me and the amp didn't work I would either just take it as a loss and sell it to get some of my money back or get it fixed. You don't ask someone for a refund for a used amp you bought and have had for 6 months. The only way I would give you a refund is if you had video footage of the amp sitting in a room temperature area still in the package it came in or just sitting on a desk untouched for the entire 6 months you've had it lol. Seriously this is a bit retarded.

he doesnt seem to get that. he also doesnt seem to understand that its possible it had noise because of user error. not once has he even acknowledged that possibility when numerous people have told him that.

dustinw82
08-03-2009, 08:04 AM
he doesnt seem to get that. he also doesnt seem to understand that its possible it had noise because of user error. not once has he even acknowledged that possibility when numerous people have told him that.

;)

tc300
08-03-2009, 08:08 AM
i think zeuslicious should get some money back.... its lookn like he has some proof that he didnt have HIS car to install it in...

on the other hand, crx has a point, its been a few months....

$150 refund should be good.

tc300
08-03-2009, 08:09 AM
;)

a+

SPLunatic
08-03-2009, 08:37 AM
Whats for breakfast???:D:D

audioarsonal
08-03-2009, 08:39 AM
Who cares if he did or didn't have the car.You can check an amp without it :fyi:

Its sounds as if th OP has limited knowledge.Probably could have used a GLI and problem would have been solved

ace_800
08-03-2009, 08:53 AM
if youre tired of this bullshit, pay him his money and keep the amp since it works fine and all for you. but no be a greedy and stubborn basterd when you know dam well that you can afford to refund him, keep the amp and WOW, U DUMBSHIT, problem solved

He shouldn't pay **** dumbshit, the op had it for 4-5 months without testing it. His **** up, sent the amp back to CRX without being told he was going to get refunded and expected one, CRX had the amp looked at with nothing wrong with it. CRX probably had it for a little more than he should have, doubt it takes 6 months to look at the amp if he is taking 20/mo there. i'd just suggest CRX ship the amp back at his expense and OP test and sell the ******* thing. OP doesn't deserve a refund for 250 though dumbshit

Annnarbor84
08-03-2009, 09:03 AM

Loudman
08-03-2009, 09:05 AM
Wow!!! The buyer had the amp for at least 3 months before he tested?!?!? Nah buyer that is your bad!!

dbeez
08-03-2009, 09:17 AM
Just send the amp back and be done with this tool I know who I won't sell to and if you have less than 1000 post don't reply to this thread thanx....

alvitae
08-03-2009, 09:32 AM
If someone asked me for a refund after months on an electrical item that was sold with no warranty expressed or implied I would not even respond to them. By doing so you get this kind of crap.

If Lcrx got pissed like I would after about the 6th page and said **** it I'm keeping everything and whoever don't like it can **** my ****. I'd still by from him.

I Like Waffle
08-03-2009, 09:52 AM
****!

22mountaineer
08-03-2009, 10:02 AM
Did OP try the amp in a different car? I have not seen where he said he tried that. Being 6 months and CRX's rep OP needs to just send money for shipping and repair guy checking it and be done. If it works, it works? You bought it?

ace_800
08-03-2009, 10:05 AM
Did OP try the amp in a different car? I have not seen where he said he tried that. Being 6 months and CRX's rep OP needs to just send money for shipping and repair guy checking it and be done. If it works, it works? You bought it?

That has been mentioned, the OP just switched out the amp in the original vehicle. Didn't try the amp in another one, as far as I know, never mentioned it.

hoss
08-03-2009, 10:12 AM
I PMed Dave asking him to give me some money for no reason, and that ******* refused... Definite scamzor behavior...

6 months for a used item that you buy on the interwebs at your own risk (and it is always at your own risk, whether you are buyer or seller...) seems reasonable :rolleyes:

fbi90909
08-03-2009, 10:20 AM
Op needs to just pay up to have his amp shipped back.
if he wants 250, turn the amp around and sell it for 250..

its_bacon12
08-03-2009, 10:39 AM
Same thing happened to me a while back, albeit worse than this case. I bought a very nice, big 4 channel and a nice sub amp, paid over $400 for the pair. I couldn't test them right away so it waited about 2 months til I got to it. They were boxed up the entire time, never dropped, nothing out of the ordinary.

When I got to testing them, NEITHER amp powered on and to say I was pissed was an understatement.

Guy gave me the runaround for about 8 months and finally sent a very minor refund after I gave up hope and scrapped both amps.

ace_800
08-03-2009, 10:50 AM
Same thing happened to me a while back, albeit worse than this case. I bought a very nice, big 4 channel and a nice sub amp, paid over $400 for the pair. I couldn't test them right away so it waited about 2 months til I got to it. They were boxed up the entire time, never dropped, nothing out of the ordinary.

When I got to testing them, NEITHER amp powered on and to say I was pissed was an understatement.

Guy gave me the runaround for about 8 months and finally sent a very minor refund after I gave up hope and scrapped both amps.

Difference is your amps didn't work at all and the seller didn't do anything about it. CRX took the amp back, sent it to be looked at and there was nothing wrong with it. Now he wants a full refund instead of taking the amp back.

its_bacon12
08-03-2009, 11:03 AM
Difference is your amps didn't work at all and the seller didn't do anything about it. CRX took the amp back, sent it to be looked at and there was nothing wrong with it. Now he wants a full refund instead of taking the amp back.

I didn't say my situation was exactly the same...I was implying I understand the feeling of getting something that doesn't work like you expect, regardless of what happened.

burzendowski
08-03-2009, 11:09 AM
just send the amp back to op out of pocket. done deal.

if op sends it back to you keep cash and the amp.

99grandprixGT
08-03-2009, 11:14 AM
he is offering to send the amp back....did you guys agree that when you send it back to L_CRX that if nothing if found to be wrong with it, he will send it back to you not refund you?

ace_800
08-03-2009, 11:15 AM
I didn't say my situation was exactly the same...I was implying I understand the feeling of getting something that doesn't work like you expect, regardless of what happened.

No I understood that yours wasn't the same situation. There are circumstances when you can't test something, probably could have informed the seller that you can't test until a certain time or find a way to do so.

burzendowski
08-03-2009, 11:17 AM
i mean lcrx just pay the cash and send it to him. then leave it at that.

he is offering to send the amp back....did you guys agree that when you send it back to L_CRX that if nothing if found to be wrong with it, he will send it back to you not refund you?

CrispedUp
08-03-2009, 11:22 AM
IMO, dave should just send the amp back. Its not his fault the OP just left the amp sitting and not test it to make sure it worked. And if I read correctly, the op had the amp from october to january, which is more than enough time to get it tested, hell you could of had a friend get it tested for you, if you didnt have time.

_AnGeL_
08-03-2009, 12:05 PM
lol'z

OP your a tard.

/thread.

smokinkane
08-03-2009, 12:20 PM
There is always some moron that has to screw up the buying and selling of used equipment. Trying to return an amp after 6 months to really, really, outlandish, doesn't matter the circumstances, that is completely irrelevant. The circumstances are the buyers problem not CRX's, therefore the buyer should suffer the loss. Sorry, but the buyer should have tested it, or had a friend test it within 7 days of receiving it. CRX is not at fault, and I believe that it is an issue local to the buyer's car, a/d/s amps are very picky about the quality of the ground used. Seller's beware of scamming buyers in this instance.

EyezsoLow
08-03-2009, 12:22 PM
I'm on Louisiana_CRX's side and the amp is probably fine, but I think just to end the situation he should just send the $250 back. Fact is Louisiana_CRX has the amp and the money, to make it right you need to send back or the money. If you're not going to pay to send the amp back and neither will OP the only answer is money. After all the amp is perfectly fine correct? Both parties lose something, both parties gain something. It's the logical answer at this point. If the amp was damaged it's a different answer.

My .02

Flipx99
08-03-2009, 12:23 PM
i mean lcrx just pay the cash and send it to him. then leave it at that.

WHy should lcrx pay because OP doesn't know wtf he is doing?

Flipx99
08-03-2009, 12:26 PM
LCRX isn't trying to steal his amp. He is holding it waiting for OP to give him the money to ship it back.

Johnny Law.Lulz
08-03-2009, 12:28 PM
Now i know most of yall are saying 6 months, not CRX's fault. But CRX's own repair guy said there was nothing wrong with the amp so obviously its something in install or a cover up on that side. CRX has the amp back in excellent working condition so he should return the money or send it back to him and let OP sell it.. Its simple.

k_schutte
08-03-2009, 12:30 PM

Pics or it didn't happen

Flipx99
08-03-2009, 12:31 PM
Now i know most of yall are saying 6 months, not CRX's fault. But CRX's own repair guy said there was nothing wrong with the amp so obviously its something in install or a cover up on that side. CRX has the amp back in excellent working condition so he should return the money or send it back to him and let OP sell it.. Its simple.

OP should pay him the cost to send them amp back. It is obvious the $ is worth more to LCRX than the amp, otherwise he wouldn't have sold it. Under your plan, LCRX would have to go through the hassle of selling it again because OP is a stupid ***.

dr_peeb
08-03-2009, 12:33 PM
1) We all try to save money by buying stuff online that we haven't seen, tested or touched in person; This sort of "gamble" didn't work out for you this time. Had you bought locally most likely you could've returned it with no problem ... however, not after 6 months! Or even 3-4 most likely.

2) I didn't read every word of this thread, but "whine"? As in engine whine? Lots of people get that and you just need to figure out what to do to eliminate it. To make sure it's not the amp, set the amp on a bench (preferably wood) outside your car, connect it to a 12V battery that's sitting next to it on the bench, plug an iPod into it, turn it on and check it. You're very unlikely to get any odd noises with it all sitting on a wooden bench outside your car; If you do it's pretty safe to assume it's the amp (again no refund after 6 months). If not, you've just got the old engine whine problem that lots of people get, and you'll have to try to track it down, re-route wires, etc. BTW, just because one amp in your car gets whine, doesn't mean others will. Plus that same amp might not whine in somebody else's install.

My $0.02

k_schutte
08-03-2009, 12:35 PM
I have the solution....

He doesn't want the amp, you don't want the amp... GIVE ME the fukkin amp! I'll give you $50 shipped

EyezsoLow
08-03-2009, 12:39 PM
LCRX isn't trying to steal his amp. He is holding it waiting for OP to give him the money to ship it back.

Well that doesn't look like it's going to happen. So the seller needs to take the high ground. He comes out even by sending only $250 back so it's the best way to resolve the situation.

What should have happened is before OP sent the amp back he and CRX should have discussed what would happen if the amp was okay, and if the amp was damaged.

Louisiana_CRX
08-03-2009, 12:46 PM
I think this is the same model amp as I sold the OP for $300 except his is a step up x model with built in crossovers....so most likely a more valuble amp....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-Old-School-A-D-S-P850-8ch-amp-us-amplifier-ADS-ZED_W0QQitemZ260457617470QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCar_Am plifiers?hash=item3ca47bd83e&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

k_schutte
08-03-2009, 12:47 PM
You guys are fukkin stupid...

L_CRX shouldn't do a **** thing except send him the amp back when he the OP pays for shipping. This is a VERY simple thing that people are making rediculous. The buyer purchased an amp, had it for 5 months without testing it then says it's bad. L_CRX already did more than he needed to when he looked at the amp AND paid someone else to look at it.

Who's to say the guy didn't "store" it in a ****** environment where may be it was subject to harsh elements or something? Even if he didn't you CANNOT have something for that long then just say you got ripped off and ****. It is the buyers responsability to test the equipment ASAP to insure it is in working order...

4 days may be.... 4 months, I would be embarasses to even start this thread!!

EyezsoLow
08-03-2009, 12:48 PM
What he could have done is irrelevant if the amp is fine.

k_schutte
08-03-2009, 12:50 PM
this ENTIRE thread is irrelevant! I think what we have here is a case of buyer remorse and he just plain didn't want the amp anymore and decided to try and **** L_CRX

CrispedUp
08-03-2009, 12:52 PM
lol he madd

Louisiana_CRX
08-03-2009, 12:53 PM
There is always some moron that has to screw up the buying and selling of used equipment. Trying to return an amp after 6 months to really, really, outlandish, doesn't matter the circumstances, that is completely irrelevant. The circumstances are the buyers problem not CRX's, therefore the buyer should suffer the loss. Sorry, but the buyer should have tested it, or had a friend test it within 7 days of receiving it. CRX is not at fault, and I believe that it is an issue local to the buyer's car, a/d/s amps are very picky about the quality of the ground used. Seller's beware of scamming buyers in this instance.

I really feel its user error and there was nothing wrong with the amp....I ran it for a little while in one of my vehicles with no problems...I called my repair guy to see if he remembered the amp...he had no clue...lol...I was trying to find out if he did anything to it or not...but he has had 1000's of amps pass through his hand since then....

k_schutte
08-03-2009, 12:57 PM
I still see a problem and I feel it is my duty as a forum member to help fix it...

my offer stand since neither of you want the amp... give i to me (for shipping price and $20 you paid to have it checked out)

dr_peeb
08-03-2009, 01:01 PM
Good point. I at least said I was not willing to do what he suggested. He has not answered to my proposition. He would be gaining in my point of view by $250. And he could sale his amp again, I would love to see how that goes. I don't need a fix it amp, that's not what I purchased, and am not willing to sell one either.
I'm done for tonight. I can't believe that some of you don't see my point.

Not a good sign when nobody agrees with you.

burzendowski
08-03-2009, 01:01 PM
i think let the forum decide. lcrx make a new thread with a poll either send the amp back or refund

jco1385
08-03-2009, 01:03 PM
6mos = no refund. even if the amp is dead

but i don't post here anymore, so i'm outtie!!

mobileaudio219
08-03-2009, 01:27 PM
The buyer should of tested the amp within a reasonable amount of time (a week or so.) I say there's a 50/50 chance the amp did arrived defective, and if he would of said something a WEEK after receiving it then he'd have the right to ask for a refund.

The Seller shouldn't of said anything about "not having money right now." He should of said "Sorry, it's been X months and there's nothing I can/will do." Rather or not he meant to, he gave the buyer hope for a refund.

The seller shouldn't of took the amp back without having an agreement of who is going to pay for any repairs and the return shipping.

you had the amp for 4 months...I don't know if you dropped the ****** ...touched a screw driver to the case....left it somewhere where it could've gotten condensation...or if it was ever even broke at all....

:confused:

I was nice and had it checked by a professional repair shop....nothing or minimum could be found....wrong with it...

:uhoh:

You both handled this wrong. I say split the repair cost ($10 bucks each) and the seller pays for the return shipping. It ***** for seller to be out of $30, but if he would of handled this better it wouldn't of been a problem.

oldschool4me
08-03-2009, 01:32 PM
yea i agree 3 months of having the amp and not testing it is your fault. i have done many transactions on here and a few or more with dave. i bought a processor from him a while ago and havent tested it yet because i was gathering everything for my install i just recently got started on but if it has an issue i wouldnt even think about asking him for my money back, thats just retarted.

i have noticed in my years of being in the hobby that some audio is very picky on grounds. most common with amps and hu's. pioneer hu's are one that most people would testify to. another is older mtx amps. also here is an example of something i recently had come about. got a couple punch 60s a good while back and figued i would use one in my van for a bit and it didnt sound right at all, i know it worked fine before because when i recieved them i tested them. so i grabbed the other one and it worked great. i did nothing to the one that now has the issue it just happened. idk if it was static or what honestly. another time i got a punch 325.1 tested it in a buddy's blazer and it worked great. went to put it in my work car and it just starting popping fuses as soon as you apply power. dont have an answer as to why. nothing burnt etc. just happened.
this is one of the major killers, STATIC electricity. ask anyone that works on computers. its more likely to happen in the winter also.

what kind of warranty was implied on the purchase?

i dont think dave should pay you the $250. a kind jesture would be him paying for the repair/testing and splitting the shipping. does this mean he has to, NO, because you had the amp for so long. try to pull that one on ebay even and i will add that if i were dave, after all the insults and having his info thrown out there etc. i think i would make you pay x amout of the costs of everything for each insulting post which by my count would make it about all of the repair/testing and shipping costs.
there are ways to handle things and being insulting and childish is not even remotly close.

op and his dingleberry's need to grow up, lesson learned /thread.

tEh ShOcKeR
08-03-2009, 01:46 PM
The only thing Dave did wrong was when he let the seller send the amp back. I understand why he did it but I learned when I had a shop that you can't do that ****. OP should send the $40 and write it off as a lesson learned.

Next time put the buyer in contact with a repair shop and be done with it. As-is is as-is.

ngsm13
08-03-2009, 02:11 PM
* I sent him the fVcking Amp cause he said to do it.
* He said he didn't have the money so I waited 3 months
* He ignore my PMs for 1 week
* Then he got back to me saying the amp was working perfectly.
* I told him I dont need it anymore, and I want my money Back
* He never got back to me regarding the money or them Amp?
What should I do, let him keep the money and the Amp??????????? WTF
ohh!! wait Im the bad guy cause I trusted in a good seller and I'm supposed to keep waitting another 6 ****ing months?

You bet? You bet? Give me a break. There is no expressed or implied warranty on an internet forum.

FUNNY THING IS, if you would have actually taken responsibility and check the amp within even the FIRST MONTH, you may have been able to even file a paypal claim, credit card claim, or even a shipping claim! WOW. After 30days, none of the above are available.

It's seems as if starting this ABSURD thread is your last ditch effort to renege on your purchase. Man-up and take responsibility.

The only thing Dave did wrong was when he let the seller send the amp back. I understand why he did it but I learned when I had a shop that you can't do that ****. OP should send the $40 and write it off as a lesson learned.

Next time put the buyer in contact with a repair shop and be done with it. As-is is as-is.

This.

nG

Flipx99
08-03-2009, 02:16 PM
OP's efforts to crush LCRX's rep is fial.

MrMckie
08-03-2009, 02:29 PM
man..wow read all posts..this stretched out accross 9 months

sorry OP but your not entitled to your money back if you had the amp for 3months and didn't test it. it appears that you have friends on this site that have systems, you could've easily had one of them test the amp. I'm a noob but, i've seen ALOT of respect shown to LCRX which shows me that he's not a scammer and this is the first negative feedback.

this could have simply been an install error, did you try to mount the amp and ground in different locations? did you put it in a friends car to see if the same problem "noise"
happened? did you try GLI's? Check the amp settings??.

I see faults on both sides here: OP waited too long to test, LCRX should have been responding to the OP and sent the amp back as soon as he was told it was "good" by the technician. The amp needs to be shipped back to the owner at LRCX's expense and both go half and the testing/repair cost..this definitly should not have lasted 9 months.

TurdFergueson2
08-03-2009, 02:49 PM
To the OP........ What Alpine amp did you get? Just curious.

Honestly, I think there were a million places you could have had the amp tested at just to make sure it was working. Even if your car was on the shelf for the time being, you could have had them looked at. Even if you were without your car for a week, you have 300 tied into this amp and you should have made sure it was working. These same people who you can say can vouch for you, can those same ones say it made the noise in their cars?

I think L_Crx should just send the amp back on his dime and that's that. The 20 he spent getting the amp tested is proof of his going above and beyond for the OP. Op you waited to long to react. And you bought another amp before you resolved your issue with this one.

its_bacon12
08-03-2009, 03:14 PM
I think everyone should stay out of it and let these 2 work it out.

One of you call the other and get it taken care of. Nobody else here can fix the problem for you.

oldschool4me
08-03-2009, 03:39 PM

One of you call the other and get it taken care of. Nobody else here can fix the problem for you.

i agree to us not being able to fix the problem but i dont think the thread was made for us to stay out of it.:laugh:

plyer3
08-03-2009, 03:56 PM
You bet? You bet? Give me a break. There is no expressed or implied warranty on an internet forum.

FUNNY THING IS, if you would have actually taken responsibility and check the amp within even the FIRST MONTH, you may have been able to even file a paypal claim, credit card claim, or even a shipping claim! WOW. After 30days, none of the above are available.

It's seems as if starting this ABSURD thread is your last ditch effort to renege on your purchase. Man-up and take responsibility.

This.

nG

Agree

vitveet
08-03-2009, 03:57 PM
Well, sometimes, just sometimes, it's bad to chime in, lol! But I'll say something...BOTH of these guys involved are stand up guys and are long-time members to this ca.com community. I don't think either would purposely try to scam the other or anyone elso.
Both guys have fault in this. But to end it all, I think LCRX should send the amp back to Z and this be all over with. Don't think Z should have to pay for a "bench test" that he didn't ask or approve of....and for that matter doesn't even know or have proof that it actually happened!!!!!!
Best of luck to you both!

V.

Bender.
08-03-2009, 04:22 PM

wow you are childish

Zeuslicious should pay for shipping back to him and thats all...he didnt know louisiana was gonna get it looked at so thats the only thing he isnt responsible for

Rich B
08-03-2009, 04:23 PM
I trust Dave, the OP is an idiot.

BushJ311
08-03-2009, 04:26 PM
I agree with everyone else that said for the OP to pay shipping to get the amp back only. not the test. Seems fair.

Zeuslicious
08-03-2009, 04:34 PM

This.

nG

Yeah you're right, Not even a month, Normally I'll do it the same day that I receive it BUT I didn't because When I recieved it I was driving a rental due my accident. IT WAS TOO BAD THAT I TRUSTED IN DAVE and I didn't check his Amp till the day that I was going to install it. Now because of that I'm ****

OP's efforts to crush LCRX's rep is fial.

Fail, who is trying to ruin his Rep, in case you didnít read ďI JUST WANT MY MONEY BACKĒ, because just like me, he'll keep selling his Items and he knows that this is not the first time something like this has happened with his **** and it will not be the last time.
Future customers will know what might happened and how he deals when problems come up, so everybody knows that thereís a 50% chance if you get unlucky that he will keep your money, like he is doing with me.

man..wow read all posts..this stretched out accross 9 months

sorry OP but your not entitled to your money back if you had the amp for 3months and didn't test it. it appears that you have friends on this site that have systems, you could've easily had one of them test the amp. I'm a noob but, i've seen ALOT of respect shown to LCRX which shows me that he's not a scammer and this is the first negative feedback.

this could have simply been an install error, did you try to mount the amp and ground in different locations? did you put it in a friends car to see if the same problem "noise"
happened? did you try GLI's? Check the amp settings??.

I see faults on both sides here: OP waited too long to test, LCRX should have been responding to the OP and sent the amp back as soon as he was told it was "good" by the technician. The amp needs to be shipped back to the owner at LRCX's expense and both go half and the testing/repair cost..this definitly should not have lasted 9 months.

He's not willing to take any loses! He wants more money to send the amp back... I donít trust him anymore, I donít need an amp with problems, that why I bought another amp... I can accept the amp, resell it and if the amp is in bad condition it will be my fault WTF, and let me tell you that I donít do business that way!

Thanks but is his way or he keps the amp and my money... but yeah! he's a good guy, and thatís fare, right?.....

Well, sometimes, just sometimes, it's bad to chime in, lol! But I'll say something...BOTH of these guys involved are stand up guys and are long-time members to this ca.com community. I don't think either would purposely try to scam the other or anyone elso.
Both guys have fault in this. But to end it all, I think LCRX should send the amp back to Z and this be all over with. Don't think Z should have to pay for a "bench test" that he didn't ask or approve of....and for that matter doesn't even know or have proof that it actually happened!!!!!!
Best of luck to you both!

V.
Thanks, we'll see what happend

To the OP........ What Alpine amp did you get? Just curious.

Honestly, I think there were a million places you could have had the amp tested at just to make sure it was working. Even if your car was on the shelf for the time being, you could have had them looked at. Even if you were without your car for a week, you have 300 tied into this amp and you should have made sure it was working. These same people who you can say can vouch for you, can those same ones say it made the noise in their cars?

I think L_Crx should just send the amp back on his dime and that's that. The 20 he spent getting the amp tested is proof of his going above and beyond for the OP. Op you waited to long to react. And you bought another amp before you resolved your issue with this one.

The one in my sig. But youíre right, like I said before itís my fault because I didn't test it after I got it. My Fault was to trust the guy and the ****** situation with my accident. Two of the guys heard the noise but I never mentioned any details. Just Beerdrnkr helped me by trying to troubleshoot the Amp, but there was nothing to do because the amp had a problem...
Shipping the Amp to me without asking for any more money is an option that doesn't look too bad at all BUT he's not willing to do that. I'm telling him just give me $250 back and sell the amp to someone else, and get his money back.

I trust Dave, the OP is an idiot.
Love you :)

Grinder1989
08-03-2009, 04:38 PM
OP you have bad RCA's. You fail.

TurdFergueson2
08-03-2009, 04:46 PM

I think the OP brought it to everyones attention. He could have worded it better if he wanted the situation between he and L_CRX. Do you see the title of this thread? He appears to be beyond working it out.

k_schutte
08-03-2009, 04:47 PM
Seriously... give me the **** amp

Hii Im Justin
08-03-2009, 04:49 PM
I wish. Chula Vista School Dristric in San Diego decided to make all schools Year Round. No more traditional for us.

chula vista is the ghetto dude!

Shinju
08-03-2009, 04:52 PM
Trust or not, ALWAYS test audio gear you buy used the second you can.

3 months reguardless of your car being in the shop is WAY to long, You have friends who could have helped you out and let you install this to test it.

I am pretty sure if you would have tested this a week or so after buying it you would have had a valid case, Now you do not. If it was me I would accept the deal from CRX, Get the amp, Test it make sure it works and sell it to recoup some of your losses.

I wouldnt give you your money back after 3 months, I to have sold a **** load of items here and ebay and I clearly state to check it out as soon as you get any item from me, I have NEVER had one return or complant.

I test everything I get from sellers here or Ebay instantly, on my 12v Test station and in my car to cover all bases.

Being lazy ***** there is no excuse why you couldnt test this as soon as you got it.

misfit138
08-03-2009, 04:55 PM
Just send the amp back and be done with this tool I know who I won't sell to and if you have less than 1000 post don't reply to this thread thanx....

Why would having less than a thousand posts make our opinions irrelevant? Some of us try to do business on this forum, and we need to know what's up too. Besides, you don't have a whole helluva lot of posts yourself.

Just because you've been here a little longer doesn't make you special.

TimtheAxe
08-03-2009, 04:57 PM
I'm gonna scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

CrispedUp
08-03-2009, 05:00 PM
I'm gonna scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

your an idiot. stfu n gtfo.

kthxbai

tEh ShOcKeR
08-03-2009, 05:00 PM
Yeah you're right, Not even a month, Normally I'll do it the same day that I receive it BUT I didn't because When I recieved it I was driving a rental due my accident. IT WAS TOO BAD THAT I TRUSTED IN DAVE and I didn't check his Amp till the day that I was going to install it. Now because of that I'm ****

Fail, who is trying to ruin his Rep, in case you didnít read ďI JUST WANT MY MONEY BACKĒ, because just like me, he'll keep selling his Items and he knows that this is not the first time something like this has happened with his **** and it will not be the last time.
Future customers will know what might happened and how he deals when problems come up, so everybody knows that thereís a 50% chance if you get unlucky that he will keep your money, like he is doing with me.

He's not willing to take any loses! He wants more money to send the amp back... I donít trust him anymore, I donít need an amp with problems, that why I bought another amp... I can accept the amp, resell it and if the amp is in bad condition it will be my fault WTF, and let me tell you that I donít do business that way!

Thanks but is his way or he keps the amp and my money... but yeah! he's a good guy, and thatís fare, right?.....

Thanks, we'll see what happend

The one in my sig. But youíre right, like I said before itís my fault because I didn't test it after I got it. My Fault was to trust the guy and the ****** situation with my accident. Two of the guys heard the noise but I never mentioned any details. Just Beerdrnkr helped me by trying to troubleshoot the Amp, but there was nothing to do because the amp had a problem...
Shipping the Amp to me without asking for any more money is an option that doesn't look too bad at all BUT he's not willing to do that. I'm telling him just give me $250 back and sell the amp to someone else, and get his money back.

Love you :)

You need Hooked on Phonics...............seriously.

TurdFergueson2
08-03-2009, 05:01 PM

I understand now.. I actually owned one of those. Was a great amp other than no passthroughs. Sold it to a logal guy I met on here.

I would not give you your money back because of the length of time between owning it and reporting it, but he should send it back on his dime without charging you more.

TimtheAxe
08-03-2009, 05:05 PM
your an idiot. stfu n gtfo.

kthxbai

got mad?

I'm gonna scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm you sucka

eutechnyx
08-03-2009, 05:21 PM
I would say,if its been 6 months that hes had the amp back after testing it he MIGHT not have the cash to send it back now.From my understanding he was going to send it back no cost to you about 6 months ago or so.I would just get the amp back,install it in someone elses vehicle and see how it sounds.Ive had similar problems,installing an amp that sounds great,swapping it out for another one and it had a whine but that same amp didnt have any problem in another install months later.How did you store the amp while you had it? There are alot of factors that could cause issues from storage,heat,cold,vibrations,bugs,PARENTS.lol I know a million people have already said this but I know when I sell an item I normally need the cash so i usually spend the money as soon as I get it,and 6 months later there is absolutely no guarantee that I'd have $250 in my paypal to cover something like this.If I had 250 I wouldnt go through the trouble anyways because I would be spending money I need,thats the point of selling items that you dont need.Just get the amp back and if its good then save it for another install or sell it as perfectly working since it should be.

hoss
08-03-2009, 06:37 PM

But youíre right, like I said before itís my fault because I didn't test it after I got it. My Fault was to trust the guy and the ****** situation with my accident. Two of the guys heard the noise but I never mentioned any details. Just Beerdrnkr helped me by trying to troubleshoot the Amp, but there was nothing to do because the amp had a problem...
Shipping the Amp to me without asking for any more money is an option that doesn't look too bad at all BUT he's not willing to do that. I'm telling him just give me $250 back and sell the amp to someone else, and get his money back.[/B]

You know what sounds fair to me? Dave keeps the amp, and he refunds you only what you paid him, minus his shipping/packaging costs, minus any paypal fees he may have incurred, minus his repair bill for you breaking the amp. Whatever is left after all that is taken out, I think is fair to be refunded, granted how he doesnt owe you a **** thing... You should just be paying to have him ship it back and get over it.

Oh, and I also think it would be fair of him to not repay you until he has sold them amp to someone else.

dbeez
08-03-2009, 07:19 PM
Why would having less than a thousand posts make our opinions irrelevant? Some of us try to do business on this forum, and we need to know what's up too. Besides, you don't have a whole helluva lot of posts yourself.

Just because you've been here a little longer doesn't make you special.

That was aimed at the new names his buddies were making and posting in here.. Hell it may just be him though and no i dont have a lot and yet all mine are great sales or purchases or good advice.. I rarely post in the thunderdome or threads like that I am here to help when I can and buy sell trade..

power-fanatic07
08-03-2009, 07:52 PM
You know what sounds fair to me? Dave keeps the amp, and he refunds you only what you paid him, minus his shipping/packaging costs, minus any paypal fees he may have incurred, minus his repair bill for you breaking the amp. Whatever is left after all that is taken out, I think is fair to be refunded, granted how he doesnt owe you a **** thing... You should just be paying to have him ship it back and get over it.

Oh, and I also think it would be fair of him to not repay you until he has sold them amp to someone else.

this is whats up

Skip01
08-03-2009, 07:58 PM
Rough situation here......i mean if it was a warranty on a amp bought from a store with a 90day warranty....90day from purchase.

I honestly wouldnt believe that Dave knowingly sent a bad amp or what not.....wish you coulda tested it sooner so we could know that.

misfit138
08-03-2009, 09:15 PM
That was aimed at the new names his buddies were making and posting in here.. Hell it may just be him though and no i dont have a lot and yet all mine are great sales or purchases or good advice.. I rarely post in the thunderdome or threads like that I am here to help when I can and buy sell trade..

Thanks for clearing that up, cochise.

Zeuslicious
08-04-2009, 05:04 AM
chula vista is the ghetto dude!

I understand now.. I actually owned one of those. Was a great amp other than no passthroughs. Sold it to a logal guy I met on here.

I would not give you your money back because of the length of time between owning it and reporting it, but he should send it back on his dime without charging you more.

I'll say yes but I dont trust him anymore... Already told him to just give me $250 and I've had no responce even though I'm lossing $75 bucks for not testing it

$10 of pp fees
$20 of shipping cost
$20 of bill repair

Thats $250 right there... Is the same amount that I asked him... PLUS, I'll wait for him 3 months for him to get the money, not till he sells the amp cause he'll never sell it. Do you think I'm being unfair??? :wow:

Rough situation here......i mean if it was a warranty on a amp bought from a store with a 90day warranty....90day from purchase.

I honestly wouldnt believe that Dave knowingly sent a bad amp or what not.....wish you coulda tested it sooner so we could know that.

We will never know and belive me, I wish I would have tested it. :crap:

SRim23
08-04-2009, 05:29 AM
why are you still dismissing the fact that this is probably install related? at some point you have to realize that maybe you are wrong here and the amp was just fine.

memphisguy87
08-04-2009, 05:36 AM
why are you still dismissing the fact that this is probably install related? at some point you have to realize that maybe you are wrong here and the amp was just fine.

The op will never realize because he is stupid and sound the op could be the one scaming and like everyone ask him to try it on another car and see if it work becasue he don't want too sound like he trying to pull a fast one on crx.

memphisguy87
08-04-2009, 05:37 AM

The op will never realize because he is stupid and sound the op could be the one scamming and like everyone ask him to try it on another car and see if it work because he don't want too sound like he trying to pull a fast one on crx.

Zeuslicious
08-04-2009, 05:47 AM
^^^ Who's the Stupid one you're doble posting? :laugh:

Have you ever seen pics of my setup? did you read this post?

SocialStealth
08-04-2009, 09:47 AM
It is very possible that the car accident knocked something loose inside the amp. Which is not louisiana's fault. It could be an easy fix it could not. Either way you got a great price on it, you should try n fix it instead of returning it

rc10mike
08-04-2009, 09:54 AM
I thought amps had various ways of noise rejection through the RCA's? It could very well be that the amp is fine, but its noise rejection method cant over-come the probable install error..

hoss
08-04-2009, 10:50 AM
$10 of pp fees
$20 of shipping cost
$20 of bill repair

Thats $250 right there... Is the same amount that I asked him... PLUS, I'll wait for him 3 months for him to get the money, not till he sells the amp cause he'll never sell it. Do you think I'm being unfair??? :wow:

I have no idea what you just said... I think you are being unfair for 1) Expecting a refund in this case, 2) Refusing to accept that Dave has done everything possible, and gone way out of his way to try and make the situation right, and 3) Starting a thread to try and tarnish an established members good name because you didnt get your way... You sound like a little cry baby about the whole situation. If you want to see justice served in this situation, then STFU, pay Dave to ship the amp back to you plus the bill from his service tech (which is more than reasonably priced, BTW), Apologize publicly, and go back to your car and **** up another one of your installs...

twistedchild420
08-04-2009, 10:55 AM
You need Hooked on Phonics...............seriously.

Shut up feg,you add nothing to any topic,you just troll grammar and nitpick......like a woman

Flipx99
08-04-2009, 10:59 AM
I have no idea what you just said... I think you are being unfair for 1) Expecting a refund in this case, 2) Refusing to accept that Dave has done everything possible, and gone way out of his way to try and make the situation right, and 3) Starting a thread to try and tarnish an established members good name because you didnt get your way... You sound like a little cry baby about the whole situation. If you want to see justice served in this situation, then STFU, pay Dave to ship the amp back to you plus the bill from his service tech (which is more than reasonably priced, BTW), Apologize publicly, and go back to your car and **** up another one of your installs...

I think most places charge at least $40 for this service.

Echo42987
08-04-2009, 11:00 AM

I agree. Thats a huge bummer that you had car problems, etc. But it's been 6 months man. You can't expect someone to just issue you a refund, being HONEST or not. It doesn't matter if you are. And also, if he actually did send it to the repair shop and it came back perfectly fine....then sorry dude it's your install. Even pro shops make mistakes so don't sit here sayin' "have you seen me install, etc." it doesn't matter, I don't need to see it to tell you that you've made a possible mistake!!!!

tEh ShOcKeR
08-04-2009, 11:19 AM
Shut up feg,you add nothing to any topic,you just troll grammar and nitpick......like a woman

Too funny. I can't understand his typing nor your ebonics.

Yo dawg! What it be?

mihklo
08-04-2009, 02:37 PM
to me the OP is being unrealistic expecting his money back after that long no matter how unfortunate the circumstances were. buying stuff online like mentioned earlier is a risk.

to me the final solution should be that dave just bites the bullet and ships the amp back to OP at his cost. and this is because he is not sure if there was any maintenance done to the amp. if he could say for sure (which he cannot) that there was absolutely nothing wrong with the amp then i would expect the OP to pay at least shipping and possibly the check cost. but since dave is not sure, then one could only assume that something was fixed, however minor the fix was.

in the end neither the seller or buyer are going to be happy with the way this pans out. it seems as though no matter who was right or wrong neither is willing to compromise.

hoss
08-04-2009, 02:43 PM
to me the OP is being unrealistic expecting his money back after that long no matter how unfortunate the circumstances were. buying stuff online like mentioned earlier is a risk.

to me the final solution should be that dave just bites the bullet and ships the amp back to OP at his cost. and this is because he is not sure if there was any maintenance done to the amp. if he could say for sure (which he cannot) that there was absolutely nothing wrong with the amp then i would expect the OP to pay at least shipping and possibly the check cost. but since dave is not sure, then one could only assume that something was fixed, however minor the fix was.

in the end neither the seller or buyer are going to be happy with the way this pans out. it seems as though no matter who was right or wrong neither is willing to compromise.

But this is also assuming that the amp was broken when it was shipped... Dave has attested that he tested the amp before shipping.

Not only this, but after 6 months, dave went out of his way already to have the amp looked over by a preffesional repair man, something that the purchaser should have done himself, since he bought a product without a warranty. I dont think Dave should have to come out of pocket for anything in this case. For him to "bite the bullet" would be to cave in and forfeit the money that he is owed.

The OP should come out pay for the proffesional inspection, and the return shipping. He is trying to scam Dave in this case, because he had an install issue that he couldnt figure out, Dave should not have to be hassled for this.

GetLikeMe
08-04-2009, 02:44 PM
I dont see why Zeus should pay any repair cost if CRX himself does not know 100&#37; if anything was actually even fixed. Just because he took it there and paid 20$. He knew it wasn't his amp so he should of got somthing showing it was fixed or looked at or something I think. Both seem like good guys, hopefully this gets worked out.

Annnarbor84
08-04-2009, 02:48 PM
The op will never realize because he is stupid and sound the op could be the one scamming and like everyone ask him to try it on another car and see if it work because he don't want too sound like he trying to pull a fast one on crx.

Where the **** did you learn to speak english at, prison?

mihklo
08-04-2009, 02:56 PM
I dont see why Zeus should pay any repair cost if CRX himself does not know 100% if anything was actually even fixed. Just because he took it there and paid 20$. He knew it wasn't his amp so he should of got somthing showing it was fixed or looked at or something I think. Both seem like good guys, hopefully this gets worked out.

this is ultimately what i was meaning here. would it **** for dave? for sure. but it would end this whole saga. maybe make the OP pay to ship it back? like i said no one is gonna be happy in the end, and both with feel screwed over.

GetLikeMe
08-04-2009, 02:59 PM
this is ultimately what i was meaning here. would it **** for dave? for sure. but it would end this whole saga. maybe make the OP pay to ship it back? like i said no one is gonna be happy in the end, and both with feel screwed over.

I agree, but if the op payed to ship it to dave, I think dave should pay to ship it back and just end this already. Because dave obviously ain't going to refund any money.

BassAddictJ
08-04-2009, 03:02 PM
Too often we reply on each others as great sellers and dont test everything we get the minute its delivered. A large bit of that 6 months zues did not have his car. Yes it ***** the amp doesnt work 6 months after the fact, but if you havent tested it sufficiently you should help out the buyer when there's a **** up.

If the amp were bnib or even used but never repaired, then i'd say crx isi n the right. But since the amp had been repaired, not throughly tested by crx, and assumed good only to be later tested and faulty, at least work something out with zues. let zues eat the shipping costs and refund him most of it back, take it back to the repair guy. If it's a fluke and the amp is fine and only finicky in his car, **** it, resell it. If it comes back and it is acting up, take it back to the guy that repaired it for $20 and have him look at it.

I've dealt extensivly with zues. Everytime he's been generous with making deals, very reasonable, and more than happy to help out if soemthing goes not so smoothly. The furtherest I've dealt with crx was asking for a quote for a woofer. So I cant say to what extent crx is "reasonable". I've know plenty of **** good repair guys that still occassionaly cant fix the **** amp correctly. Errors happen and I wouldn't be suprised that if this amp was repaired for $20 faulty repair is a culprit of the amp issues. I feel is crx is a good business man he'd at least work something out 50/50 with zues since he just shipped out and amp he assumed was repaired correctly.

westman995
08-04-2009, 03:05 PM
Too often we reply on each others as great sellers and dont test everything we get the minute its delivered. A large bit of that 6 months zues did not have his car. Yes it ***** the amp doesnt work 6 months after the fact, but if you havent tested it sufficiently you should help out the buyer when there's a **** up.

If the amp were bnib or even used but never repaired, then i'd say crx isi n the right. But since the amp had been repaired, not throughly tested by crx, and assumed good only to be later tested and faulty, at least work something out with zues. let zues eat the shipping costs and refund him most of it back, take it back to the repair guy. If it's a fluke and the amp is fine and only finicky in his car, **** it, resell it. If it comes back and it is acting up, take it back to the guy that repaired it for $20 and have him look at it.

I've dealt extensivly with zues. Everytime he's been generous with making deals, very reasonable, and more than happy to help out if soemthing goes not so smoothly. The furtherest I've dealt with crx was asking for a quote for a woofer. So I cant say to what extent crx is "reasonable". I've know plenty of **** good repair guys that still occassionaly cant fix the **** amp correctly. Errors happen and I wouldn't be suprised that if this amp was repaired for $20 faulty repair is a culprit of the amp issues. I feel is crx is a good business man he'd at least work something out 50/50 with zues since he just shipped out and amp he assumed was repaired correctly.

I didnt read the WHOLE thread, but whoever said the amp was repaired? CRX as far as i read had only brought the amp in to get checked AFTER he got it back from the buyer. If i missed something about crx saying it had been repaired before, sorry about that.

tEh ShOcKeR
08-04-2009, 03:10 PM
I didnt read the WHOLE thread, but whoever said the amp was repaired? CRX as far as i read had only brought the amp in to get checked AFTER he got it back from the buyer. If i missed something about crx saying it had been repaired before, sorry about that.

I think he said it had been repaired previously.

hoss
08-04-2009, 03:13 PM
I dont see why Zeus should pay any repair cost if CRX himself does not know 100% if anything was actually even fixed. Just because he took it there and paid 20$. He knew it wasn't his amp so he should of got somthing showing it was fixed or looked at or something I think. Both seem like good guys, hopefully this gets worked out.
Why shouldnt Zeus pay? Dave tested the amp prior to shipping, Zeus did not reciprocate the testing upon receipt. For all Dave knows, or any of us know since it could have been omitted from the story, Zeus broke something in the amp and then long after the transaction was made he claims he recieved it in a non-working condition... Zeus has had the amp for too long to be making this claim, even if he didnt have his car, he had a way to test the amp, hook it up to a car battery, a friends stereo, take it to a shop if you have too...

The burden of proof is on Zeus at this point, IMO, to prove that he did not do anything to damage the amp, or that the problem was in his overall install, which I still believe to be true. A different amp didnt fix the problem, it just did a better job of hiding the problem.

I agree, but if the op payed to ship it to dave, I think dave should pay to ship it back and just end this already. Because dave obviously ain't going to refund any money.

Why should Dave have to pay the shipping costs twice? The OP could have just as easily sent/taken the amp to a qualified repair facility, but instead he chose to ship it back to the seller and burden them with something that was not his problem...

Zues needs to **** it up, he screwed up, he didnt spend enough time properly troubleshooting his install and locating the problem, and he assumed he was entitled to a refund for his lack of understanding of the situation. If Dave was a retail store they probably would have given up and caved in by now, but he isnt. He is just a guy selling used equipment in an "as-is" state on the internet.

hornedfrog1985
08-04-2009, 03:15 PM
this thread is stupid

Go2Sleep
08-04-2009, 03:16 PM
ouch

hornedfrog1985
08-04-2009, 03:22 PM
I'm sorry but it got me all worked up.

GetLikeMe
08-04-2009, 03:22 PM
Why shouldnt Zeus pay? Dave tested the amp prior to shipping, Zeus did not reciprocate the testing upon receipt. For all Dave knows, or any of us know since it could have been omitted from the story, Zeus broke something in the amp and then long after the transaction was made he claims he recieved it in a non-working condition... Zeus has had the amp for too long to be making this claim, even if he didnt have his car, he had a way to test the amp, hook it up to a car battery, a friends stereo, take it to a shop if you have too...

The burden of proof is on Zeus at this point, IMO, to prove that he did not do anything to damage the amp, or that the problem was in his overall install, which I still believe to be true. A different amp didnt fix the problem, it just did a better job of hiding the problem.

Why should Dave have to pay the shipping costs twice? The OP could have just as easily sent/taken the amp to a qualified repair facility, but instead he chose to ship it back to the seller and burden them with something that was not his problem...

Zues needs to **** it up, he screwed up, he didnt spend enough time properly troubleshooting his install and locating the problem, and he assumed he was entitled to a refund for his lack of understanding of the situation. If Dave was a retail store they probably would have given up and caved in by now, but he isnt. He is just a guy selling used equipment in an "as-is" state on the internet.

I agree was way too long, But I'm just curious as to why Zues should pay the extra 20 because CRX said he took it to a amp repair center but has no proof of any repairs or IF it was even repaired? Both guys seem to have a very good rep here. Hope to see it all worked out.

hoss
08-04-2009, 03:31 PM
I agree was way too long, But I'm just curious as to why Zues should pay the extra 20 because CRX said he took it to a amp repair center but has no proof of any repairs or IF it was even repaired? Both guys seem to have a very good rep here. Hope to see it all worked out.

Because Dave took it to a proffesional to be inspected as a favor, Zeus should have taken it himself and paid for it out of pocket, Dave should not have even been in the picture.

Would it make a difference to you if Dave had a receipt?

BassAddictJ
08-04-2009, 07:29 PM
Some people would be sympathetic and work something out, others would say tough ****. Its up to crx wether anything is going to be done, and its a ****** spot to be in for the buyer....

BassAddictJ
08-04-2009, 07:43 PM
was the amp tested in a car other than zues's after receiving?

Beerdrnkr
08-04-2009, 08:09 PM
Alright here's my take on the situation. First of all there's a ton of misinformation because people aren't reading the first post and pms that Zeus provided.

Secondly Zeus had it for 3 months not 6. He previously had a JL 300/4 installed when he purchased the amp from CRX. He got into an accident. 3months later (not 6) he was able to install it. He installed it in the same location w/ the same grounding points as the JL. There was a noise, we tried troubleshooting it (different rca's, grounding points, ground loop eliminator, etc.) and we couldn't figure it out. He purchased an alpine 150/4 and it sounded great. At this point we're thinking it's the A/D/S amp. He contacted CRX and told him about the problem and from what I gather, CRX said for him to send the amp back. Zeus thought it was for a refund because CRX said he didn't have the cash at the moment and Zeus said no problem just send it when you can. After 3 months with no contact from CRX zeus was wondering about the cash and CRX wasn't responding. Zeus kept trying to contact him and with no contact he made this thread (I don't know if CRX told him about the repair before or after this thread). CRX said he watched as the amp was bench tested at the repair place and then says he doesn't know for sure if there was any rca repairs or soldering that was done to the amp. I know 3 months is a long time to have an amp but I think the issue is more that CRX was an agreement that he would provide a refund and after a few months of no contact or the amp repaired and returned zeus made this thread. If you've seen or heard Zeus's system, you know he's not a noob and has more expensive equipment than 90&#37; of this forum. CRX and him have had transactions before with no issues. I know they're both stand up guys and hope they can resolve this.

Bender.
08-04-2009, 11:39 PM
Alright here's my take on the situation. First of all there's a ton of misinformation because people aren't reading the first post and pms that Zeus provided.

Secondly Zeus had it for 3 months not 6. He previously had a JL 300/4 installed when he purchased the amp from CRX. He got into an accident. 3months later (not 6) he was able to install it. He installed it in the same location w/ the same grounding points as the JL. There was a noise, we tried troubleshooting it (different rca's, grounding points, ground loop eliminator, etc.) and we couldn't figure it out. He purchased an alpine 150/4 and it sounded great. At this point we're thinking it's the A/D/S amp. He contacted CRX and told him about the problem and from what I gather, CRX said for him to send the amp back. Zeus thought it was for a refund because CRX said he didn't have the cash at the moment and Zeus said no problem just send it when you can. After 3 months with no contact from CRX zeus was wondering about the cash and CRX wasn't responding. Zeus kept trying to contact him and with no contact he made this thread (I don't know if CRX told him about the repair before or after this thread). CRX said he watched as the amp was bench tested at the repair place and then says he doesn't know for sure if there was any rca repairs or soldering that was done to the amp. I know 3 months is a long time to have an amp but I think the issue is more that CRX was an agreement that he would provide a refund and after a few months of no contact or the amp repaired and returned zeus made this thread. If you've seen or heard Zeus's system, you know he's not a noob and has more expensive equipment than 90&#37; of this forum. CRX and him have had transactions before with no issues. I know they're both stand up guys and hope they can resolve this.

wrong he had it for 5 months october to feburary...but that doesnt matter because louisiana had it tested at a trusted repair facility and there was nothing wrong with it

Beerdrnkr
08-05-2009, 12:00 AM
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa166/zeusliciouz/Dave%20Issue/14a59a6a.jpg

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa166/zeusliciouz/Dave%20Issue/102-05-09.jpg

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa166/zeusliciouz/Dave%20Issue/202-05-09.jpg

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa166/zeusliciouz/Dave%20Issue/306-07-09.jpg

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa166/zeusliciouz/Dave%20Issue/406-22-09.jpg

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa166/zeusliciouz/Dave%20Issue/506-22-09.jpg[/QUOTE]

Actually, October 10th to February 5th so 3 1/2 months. It looks like Dave said he would send the amp back after he had it repaired and he previously didn't ask for any fees, so I guess that should be the case. :confused:

KyleBechtold
08-05-2009, 12:14 AM
Actually, October 10th to February 5th so 3 1/2 months. It looks like Dave said he would send the amp back after he had it repaired and he previously didn't ask for any fees, so I guess that should be the case. :confused:

yes but since nothing was wrong dave shouldn't have to pay..

Dave - what do you want to do? if you refunded him everything minus the $20 dollars would that be fine

Zeus - would that be fine with you since nothing was wrong with it and he had to pay to have it looked at?

Bender.
08-05-2009, 12:47 AM

i am willing to admit that i was wrong about the 5 months but it is actually 4 months

month of oct, month of nov, month of dec, and month of jan,

silvercookie
08-05-2009, 03:01 AM
i think dave should refund me the money, so i can buy some of his amps.

silvercookie
08-05-2009, 03:04 AM
and i think zeus should learn to ****ing read cause it says in the 3rd pic he would have it looked at and bring it to a repair shop.

stop trying to ****ing lie when you supplied proof of your failed attempt to blame someone else for your stupidity.

i pray your kids dont listen to you.

Zeuslicious
08-05-2009, 03:56 AM
and i think zeus should learn to ****ing read cause it says in the 3rd pic he would have it looked at and bring it to a repair shop.

stop trying to ****ing lie when you supplied proof of your failed attempt to blame someone else for your stupidity.

i pray your kids dont listen to you.
^^^ I guess you should learn to read all the sentence before open you mounth. I know you're trting to help the guy in your sig but ***** ...

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa166/zeusliciouz/Dave%20Issue/202-05-09-1.jpg

Louisiana_CRX
08-05-2009, 04:19 AM
I never once said I'd buy the amp back....You had the amp for 4 months...you said the car was in the shop for 3 months so there is still a month to have tested it...so quit trying to scam me...there is no one that would give anyone their money back on a used item after 4 months...especially a 20 year old amp...it was working fine when it was pulled from my car...it worked on my test bench when you sent it to me...the repair guy verified there was nothing wrong with it....so it appears user error or changed mind
/thread

Zeuslicious
08-05-2009, 04:19 AM
yes but since nothing was wrong dave shouldn't have to pay..

Dave - what do you want to do? if you refunded him everything minus the $20 dollars would that be fine

Zeus - would that be fine with you since nothing was wrong with it and he had to pay to have it looked at?

Already asked for a partial refund, Not even the $300 and shipping cost. I told him 250 and no responce, I guess he'll keep the money and the Amp... :(

Zeuslicious
08-05-2009, 04:23 AM
I never once said I'd buy the amp back....You had the amp for 4 months...you said the car was in the shop for 3 months so there is still a month to have tested it...so quit trying to scam me...there is no one that would give anyone their money back on a used item after 4 months...especially a 20 year old amp...it was working fine when it was pulled from my car...it worked on my test bench when you sent it to me...the repair guy verified there was nothing wrong with it....so it appears user error or changed mind
/thread

Scam you :laugh: Dave, you got the money and the amp.... You never told me I'll be your middle man to chek/fix the amp... I wouldn't sent it thats ridiculous. You dont want to work it out man. I can't belive it

Goindef154
08-05-2009, 04:38 AM
Did you not even read the message? He said he'll have it checked out and you said you do what you have to do. NOW you're being completely unreasonable and can't seem to find a middle ground.

mihklo
08-05-2009, 06:17 AM
Scam you :laugh: Dave, you got the money and the amp.... You never told me I'll be your middle man to chek/fix the amp... I wouldn't sent it thats ridiculous. You dont want to work it out man. I can't belive it

jut because he hasnt agreed to do what you want him to do doesnt mean that he doesnt want to work it out. he has also offered up his offer and you have declined.

and thats why imo you 2 should meet in the middle and have dave eat the cost of the repair shop guy and zeus should eat the cost of return shipping.

and crx, you stated before that you arent sure if there was any maintenance done to the amp (as small as it might have been) but now you state that there was nothing wrong with it?

hoss
08-05-2009, 09:48 AM
This is getting absurd... Zeus, this is a failed scam attempt on your part. You are a scammer for trying this, and a piece of **** for trying to drag Daves good name through the dirt because you **** at installing car stereo... You bought the amp, it is yours. You bought it as-is. Dave has more than gone out of his way to try and make the situation right, but you arent going to be happy until you succesfully scam him... You bought the amp, you had it for 3.5 months, however long, tough ****, its yours. You own it. If it doesnt work, you should have found out sooner, its your fault. Even stores have a 90 day return policy (usually). If its after the 90 days, you think they are going to care about your lame *** excuses?

Dave has done everything possible to try to help you out in this situation, and you are such a whiny piece of **** that you are upset that he wont spend his own money to fix what you screwed up. Zeus, STFU and go scam on another forum. You tried to call out Dave as a scammer and its about time you realize that what you are doing is trying to scam him. If I were you I would stop while you are ahead, although I think it is too late for that. Pay to get your amp back, try to sell it to someone else if you dont want it. But it is yours, you bought it, you accepted it, you kept it, its too late to return. Deal with it *****

hoss
08-05-2009, 09:51 AM
jut because he hasnt agreed to do what you want him to do doesnt mean that he doesnt want to work it out. he has also offered up his offer and you have declined.

and thats why imo you 2 should meet in the middle and have dave eat the cost of the repair shop guy and zeus should eat the cost of return shipping.

and crx, you stated before that you arent sure if there was any maintenance done to the amp (as small as it might have been) but now you state that there was nothing wrong with it?

He has stated that it was working when he shipped it. He has stated that he didnt think any work was done since his repair guy charged him his base minimum for simply overlooking the amp.

There should be no meeting in the middle, the OP has screwed up, and just needs to eat crow and deal with the money he has pissed away in trying to scam the seller. Dave offered options that were more than favorable, and out of what he was required to do as the seller, the buyer refused because he just wanted his money back (hey, who wouldnt want a nice amp to use for several months, and not have to pay a dime?!). The buyer is now upset because he cant get a refund, that he isnt even entitled to! Is that not insane?

Flipx99
08-05-2009, 10:01 AM
Why are people suggesting Dave just eat the cost so he can be the better man.

hoss
08-05-2009, 10:04 AM
Why are people suggesting Dave just eat the cost so he can be the better man.

No kidding... That is just going for a faster solution rather than the correct resolution.

Dave has gone out of his way already. Zeus has just whined and moaned that he isnt getting his way...

IgnoreMe
08-05-2009, 10:08 AM
i dont know, but Zeus is a good guy in my book...met him and dealt with him in person.

i can see both sides here though.

honestly, id just pay the money to get the amp back, try it in my car again, and if it doesnt work ebay it or sell it on craigslist as is.

silvercookie
08-05-2009, 11:19 AM
i think zeus should be banned without receiving anything.

dave was more than helpful and patient when we traded and i couldnt get my end out for a week after i recieved his stuff.

he always tried to help me out and give me a little deal when i was low on cash.

what your trying to do is like screwing a hooker, then 4 months later, go back and say, i want my money back.

CrispedUp
08-05-2009, 11:22 AM
any progress here?

dcmcki
08-05-2009, 11:34 AM
/thread

^^^This. There was plenty of time to take the amp to a shop or all his friends to have it tested. On top of it all if I was having issues with noise I would have tested in another car as well. In all the troubleshooting nobody thought to do that:confused:

[QUOTE=mihklo;6443731]
QUOTE]

Personally I dont believe Dave should eat a ****** thing BUT it may be best to do it to put this ugly thing behind him. I have met Dave in person and have had multiple dealings with him purchases both ways and trades. All have been flawless. I wouldnt hesitate to buy anything from him sight unseen. I know nothing of Zues so will refrain judgement. I will only say that he should have known better to let something sit for 3-4 months untested let alone 3-4 weeks.

GetLikeMe
08-05-2009, 11:43 AM
I think Dave should post it for sale and see if it sells than just refund Zeues the money when it does? lol

hoss
08-05-2009, 12:53 PM
I think Dave should post it for sale and see if it sells than just refund Zeues the money when it does? lol

ZOMG dood! Someone shoulda thoughta that before!

mihklo
08-05-2009, 01:18 PM

this is the only reason i suggest that dave eat the repair costs. if he was certain nothing was done to the amp then it would be different. if he didnt plan on fixing the amp after the long period of time then he wouldnt have had zeus return the amp to him.

either way i know i would def buy from the dave.

hoss
08-05-2009, 02:56 PM
this is the only reason i suggest that dave eat the repair costs. if he was certain nothing was done to the amp then it would be different. if he didnt plan on fixing the amp after the long period of time then he wouldnt have had zeus return the amp to him.

either way i know i would def buy from the dave.

But why should he eat that cost? You are missing the big picture... Zeus asked Dave to have the amp looked at, Dave went above and beyond what was required of him and took teh amp to his guy...

Dave could have very easily told Zeus to go and have it looked at himself, but he didnt. He did a favor to the buyer, Zeus, and now the same guy that he did the favor for is trying to scam him. The items that Dave just mentioned that his repair technician usually does are not considered repair items in my oppinion, they are simple things that he does to clean/maintain used electronics.

I still dont see the logic as to why Dave should have to pay for something that Zeus should have done himself to begin with... Zeus was probably unable to finding a trustworthy amp repair center near him, he certainly was unable to find the actual source of his ground loop, and Dave did him a favor. Zeus should pay up, and put it all behind him.

audio_phill
08-05-2009, 05:37 PM
This is getting absurd... Zeus, this is a failed scam attempt on your part. You are a scammer for trying this, and a piece of **** for trying to drag Daves good name through the dirt because you **** at installing car stereo... You bought the amp, it is yours. You bought it as-is. Dave has more than gone out of his way to try and make the situation right, but you arent going to be happy until you succesfully scam him... You bought the amp, you had it for 3.5 months, however long, tough ****, its yours. You own it. If it doesnt work, you should have found out sooner, its your fault. Even stores have a 90 day return policy (usually). If its after the 90 days, you think they are going to care about your lame *** excuses?

Dave has done everything possible to try to help you out in this situation, and you are such a whiny piece of **** that you are upset that he wont spend his own money to fix what you screwed up. Zeus, STFU and go scam on another forum. You tried to call out Dave as a scammer and its about time you realize that what you are doing is trying to scam him. If I were you I would stop while you are ahead, although I think it is too late for that. Pay to get your amp back, try to sell it to someone else if you dont want it. But it is yours, you bought it, you accepted it, you kept it, its too late to return. Deal with it *****

X2

:yureawsm:

mikemex
08-05-2009, 06:00 PM
i think zeus should be banned without receiving anything.

dave was more than helpful and patient when we traded and i couldnt get my end out for a week after i recieved his stuff.

he always tried to help me out and give me a little deal when i was low on cash.

what your trying to do is like screwing a hooker, then 4 months later, go back and say, i want my money back.

Are You Serious?

Honestly I thank god you are not a mod because that’s the stupidest resolution I’ve ever heard of so far, expect if you’re a scammer then that would be perfect. Check zeus feedback, just because you’ve had great transactions in the past does not mean that they’re all going to end up like that. It would be the same as me telling everybody that I have sold too, to post that "I have been more than helpful and patient when we traded and i couldn’t get my end out for a week after i received his stuff. He always tried to help me out and give me a little deal when i was low on cash."
With your dumb comments you are not helping anything, your just making yourself look stupid and making it worst in your attempt to help Dave. If you don’t have anything good to say quit your bs and stay out.
I know who both people are and they are both standup sellers, I have not done any business with Dave but he seems to be a top guy. I have done business with Zeus for more than 5 years now and have had no issues with him. I guess Dave’s mistake was to ask for the amp to be returned and to say that he had no money at the time. If he would have clarified what he was planning on doing then zeus would have agreed or not and we wouldn’t have this problem right now.

Annnarbor84
08-05-2009, 07:01 PM
This thread is just terrible:rolleyes:

hoss
08-05-2009, 07:44 PM
Are You Serious?

Honestly I thank god you are not a mod because thatís the stupidest resolution Iíve ever heard of so far, expect if youíre a scammer then that would be perfect. Check zeus feedback, just because youíve had great transactions in the past does not mean that theyíre all going to end up like that. It would be the same as me telling everybody that I have sold too, to post that "I have been more than helpful and patient when we traded and i couldnít get my end out for a week after i received his stuff. He always tried to help me out and give me a little deal when i was low on cash."
With your dumb comments you are not helping anything, your just making yourself look stupid and making it worst in your attempt to help Dave. If you donít have anything good to say quit your bs and stay out.
I know who both people are and they are both standup sellers, I have not done any business with Dave but he seems to be a top guy. I have done business with Zeus for more than 5 years now and have had no issues with him. I guess Daveís mistake was to ask for the amp to be returned and to say that he had no money at the time. If he would have clarified what he was planning on doing then zeus would have agreed or not and we wouldnít have this problem right now.

Check my other post... What zeus is doing is a failed scam... He is trying to scam Dave, he has the buyers remorse and waited too long and now he is trying to scam his money back...

mikemex
08-05-2009, 09:48 PM
Check my other post... What Zeus is doing is a failed scam... He is trying to scam Dave, he has the buyers remorse and waited too long and now he is trying to scam his money back...

Youíre an idiot, Scamming? What is there to scam, AIR?

If I read correctly Dave has both the money and amp. Please enlighten us and explain to us how Zeus is attempting to scam Dave, since you know it all.

If I read correctly it says that he had no car to test and he has the receipts to proof it. The minute that Dave told Zeus to send the amp back to him he agreed to take it back otherwise Zeus would still have it.

And how is he trying to scam the money back, with what?

I might have never posted in this forum before, but I have more common sense than you, since youíre not making any sense, youíre just trying to make Dave look good and itís not working.

I have the perfect remedy, I spoke with Zeus this morning and he said that Dave was lying because he never contacted him regarding the return of the amp instead of taking it directly to storage or asking him to pay any extra money.

I put it in storage after I picked it up...but it seemed fine when I tested it before I took it to him...I heard it play on his test bench...it sounded just fine as well.....

Now how about this, since I trust Zeus because of the business that weíve had, if, Dave proofs in this tread that he has the PM where he tells Zeus that he offered to return it for the $20 and return shipping cost, I will pay Zeus $250 and Dave could keep his amp.

Would that shut you up? Would that be fair?

I can't guarantee an amp after 6 months...I have 100's of successful transactions on here...and have refunded money due to UPS shipping fukups.....but the amp came back fine from the repair guy when he checked it.......my repair guy charged me $20 ...so there wasn't much wrong if anything ...because thatís his flat rate to check something...I offered to return it for the $20 and return shipping cost and have yet to receive it....

Now, since you trust Dave 100% would you be willing to pay Zeus the $250 if Dave does not prove what he is saying, he should, if itís true, right?

I think that would end this once and for all, it would prove who is right and/or wrong.

Donít you all think?

GetLikeMe
08-05-2009, 09:51 PM
But why should he eat that cost? You are missing the big picture... Zeus asked Dave to have the amp looked at, Dave went above and beyond what was required of him and took teh amp to his guy...

Dave could have very easily told Zeus to go and have it looked at himself, but he didnt. He did a favor to the buyer, Zeus, and now the same guy that he did the favor for is trying to scam him. The items that Dave just mentioned that his repair technician usually does are not considered repair items in my oppinion, they are simple things that he does to clean/maintain used electronics.

I still dont see the logic as to why Dave should have to pay for something that Zeus should have done himself to begin with... Zeus was probably unable to finding a trustworthy amp repair center near him, he certainly was unable to find the actual source of his ground loop, and Dave did him a favor. Zeus should pay up, and put it all behind him.

? He never asked he stated from the beginning he had a new amp already and wanted a refund and told CRX "Do what you gotta do" .. I ain't trying to get mixed up in this just like to see facts layed out correctly. Zues is a good guy and knows his audio so I doubt this was a "user error" ..

tEh ShOcKeR
08-05-2009, 09:59 PM
Youíre an idiot, Scamming? What is there to scam, AIR?

If I read correctly Dave has both the money and amp. Please enlighten us and explain to us how Zeus is attempting to scam Dave, since you know it all.

If I read correctly it says that he had no car to test and he has the receipts to proof it. The minute that Dave told Zeus to send the amp back to him he agreed to take it back otherwise Zeus would still have it.

And how is he trying to scam the money back, with what?

I might have never posted in this forum before, but I have more common sense than you, since youíre not making any sense, youíre just trying to make Dave look good and itís not working.

I have the perfect remedy, I spoke with Zeus this morning and he said that Dave was lying because he never contacted him regarding the return of the amp instead of taking it directly to storage or asking him to pay any extra money.

Now how about this, since I trust Zeus because of the business that weíve had, if, Dave proofs in this tread that he has the PM where he tells Zeus that he offered to return it for the $20 and return shipping cost, I will pay Zeus $250 and Dave could keep his amp.

Would that shut you up? Would that be fair?

Now, since you trust Dave 100% would you be willing to pay Zeus the $250 if Dave does not prove what he is saying, he should, if itís true, right?

I think that would end this once and for all, it would prove who is right and/or wrong.

Donít you all think?

My editor does this for me.