PDA

View Full Version : Louisiana_CRX = Bad Seller and Possible Scammer

Pages : 1 2 [3]

cj407
09-23-2009, 06:22 AM
gotta love the personal attacks about my intelligence and facts. fact of the matter is 99.9% of the people whom have posted in this thread have no dealing with LA-crx nor the transactions at hand so why post crap in the thread. is it because you wanna look cool with a higher post count. i guess to you forum chums i am an idiot. but guess what this idiot has never gotten scammed thats for dam sure. and also gotta love the mods for letting this thread get so long with personal attacks and antics without no one gettin banned.

i'm sure at some point i may get banned for this statement but all of the previous was true.

timmoore718
09-23-2009, 12:06 PM
gotta love the personal attacks about my intelligence and facts. fact of the matter is 99.9% of the people whom have posted in this thread have no dealing with LA-crx nor the transactions at hand so why post crap in the thread. is it because you wanna look cool with a higher post count. i guess to you forum chums i am an idiot. but guess what this idiot has never gotten scammed thats for dam sure. and also gotta love the mods for letting this thread get so long with personal attacks and antics without no one gettin banned.

i'm sure at some point i may get banned for this statement but all of the previous was true.

not because you already admitted it, but just figured id throw in HOW MUCH OF A ****ING RETARDED ******* IDIOT YOU ARE

Goindef154
09-23-2009, 02:11 PM
Your posts are always so insightful..

duece212
09-23-2009, 02:14 PM
well this *****

Goindef154
09-23-2009, 02:22 PM
true that...

jamesw
09-23-2009, 02:29 PM
I didnt read through all 40 pages nor am i going to, but I will say this that generally the proper thing to do when buying a used product on here would be to immediately test the item to make sure it is in working condition. He did mess up on the fact he waited so long to find out it had a problem. But when its all said in done he sold him an amp that was broken. Can someone fill me in on what happen?

TurdFergueson2
09-23-2009, 02:44 PM

So you disagree that the Zeus issue has gone on too long? To me rep is very important when you are selling on here or any other forum. It looked to me as though LaCRX was putting his pride before his rep. The Zeus issue could have been resolved within days, but pride is a mofo. As far as Worstenemy's situation goes..................:eek: speaks for itself.

RetroAudioinc
09-23-2009, 03:09 PM

Some one still has there ******* in a wad from getting banned.. lol

crxforsale
09-27-2009, 12:44 PM
bump

Annnarbor84
09-27-2009, 01:23 PM
meh

jackeypoo99
10-01-2009, 03:38 PM
bump

Johnny Law.Lulz
10-01-2009, 03:42 PM
I didnt read through all 40 pages nor am i going to, but I will say this that generally the proper thing to do when buying a used product on here would be to immediately test the item to make sure it is in working condition. He did mess up on the fact he waited so long to find out it had a problem. But when its all said in done he sold him an amp that was broken. Can someone fill me in on what happen?

WTF are you talking about. That situation is not mine. Read the first page. I believe thats all you'll need to read.

As for the update. Because i just want things fixed i believe i gave him a huge break. He said he had 2 more tweets which one needed to be repaired and i told him to send me both of those and $15 for the crossovers that i had to buy. I believe that is more than fair. I already have the $15 and im waiting on the tweets as we speak.

jackeypoo99
10-01-2009, 03:43 PM
WTF are you talking about. That situation is not mine. Read the first page. I believe thats all you'll need to read.

As for the update. Because i just want things fixed i believe i gave him a huge break. He said he had 2 more tweets which one needed to be repaired and i told him to send me both of those and $15 for the crossovers that i had to buy. I believe that is more than fair. I already have the $15 and im waiting on the tweets as we speak.

good, because i wont quit until richey rich here fixes ****. hes already buyin **** on here and hasnt fixed these situations yet. he is HUGE PIECE OF DOG **** THAT NEEDS BLASTED IN HIS FUCKIN OLD *** HEAD! that is all......for now

Zeuslicious
10-01-2009, 08:22 PM
Still no word from LA_CRX...
I though he said he'll ship the amp to me but he doesn't even know my current Address...

crxforsale
10-02-2009, 10:48 PM
I though he said he'll ship the amp to me but he doesn't even know my current Address...

this

crxforsale
10-04-2009, 10:59 PM

anything yet cause i just thought youd like to know that this wonderful human being here is buying other items while you are still left in the dark. http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=437126 dam, karma ***** so bad!

Louisiana_CRX
10-04-2009, 11:05 PM

pm me your current address ...i still have your old address....

crxforsale
10-04-2009, 11:36 PM
pm me your current address ...i still have your old address....

wise choice

icandoit42069
10-19-2009, 12:29 AM
bump

peterwiener
04-25-2010, 01:13 PM
bump

FurbiesAndBeans
04-25-2010, 01:20 PM
wtf u bumping this old thread for?

Louisiana_CRX
04-25-2010, 01:29 PM

because he is some sort of flake...me and Chris settled this months ago....

peterwiener
04-25-2010, 01:31 PM
because he is some sort of flake...me and Chris settled this months ago....

oh, so now youre gonna lie about the ****! chris is my boy retard and he says you never made it right.

peterwiener
04-25-2010, 01:32 PM

he still owes him money feggot and i do what i want, when i want.

Louisiana_CRX
04-25-2010, 01:33 PM
he is the same idiot thats been banned about 20 times...the two previous names he was banned....before he bumped it...he is some sort of mental retard that needs to locked in an institution...

peterwiener
04-25-2010, 01:34 PM
he is the same idiot thats been banned about 20 times...the two previous names he was banned....before he bumped it...he is some sort of mental retard that needs to locked in an institution...

youre a scammer but im in the wrong for calling you out? you have major problems dude.

Louisiana_CRX
04-25-2010, 01:40 PM
youre a scammer but im in the wrong for calling you out? you have major problems dude.

How am I a scammer :confused: with over 1000 positive transactions....your an idiot my friend..check in about half the regulars on heres feedback and you'll see my name listed...in their refs...you are a real tool....too back that.... look at my ebay feedback..my ebay sells name is ole-gangsta you *******

peterwiener
04-25-2010, 01:42 PM
How am I a scammer :confused: with over 1000 positive transactions....your an idiot my friend..check in about half the regulars on heres feedback and you'll see my name listed...in their refs...you are a real tool....too back that.... look at my ebay feedback..my ebay sells name is ole-gangsta you *******

its you're.........idiot. lol and quit with the dam BS already! so what, you owe the dude the money or the amp, take care of either one before you start selling anything else. end of story.

GetLikeMe
04-25-2010, 01:46 PM
I was told he paid him off it took like 3 months in payments but i THINK not 100% sure but he did pay him off.

peterwiener
04-25-2010, 01:53 PM
I was told he paid him off it took like 3 months in payments but i THINK not 100% sure but he did pay him off.

only took care of a small portion of what he owes him. and louisianacrx making PAYMENTS? nooooooooo, not his baller ***. NEVER!

DBDRAGGUY
04-25-2010, 02:00 PM
I did a $1000 transaction with Dave and traded with him on another occasion, He is not a scammer.

FurbiesAndBeans
04-25-2010, 02:00 PM
Why are YOU the one bumping this thread? If anything it should be zeus not you. Attention ***** much?

peterwiener
04-25-2010, 02:07 PM
I did a $1000 transaction with Dave and traded with him on another occasion, He is not a scammer.

you and a few other people but he still owes him money. i hate repeating myself because everyone should listen to me the first time around but......end of story.

Why are YOU the one bumping this thread? If anything it should be zeus not you. Attention ***** much?

didnt i already tell your *** i do what i want when i want. and chris is out of town, he wanted me to bump it.

FurbiesAndBeans
04-25-2010, 02:48 PM
you and a few other people but he still owes him money. i hate repeating myself because everyone should listen to me the first time around but......end of story.

didnt i already tell your *** i do what i want when i want. and chris is out of town, he wanted me to bump it.

umm ok... good job at making a ******* out of urself

Jaredturp
04-25-2010, 04:54 PM
Hi :wave:

peterwiener
04-26-2010, 08:13 PM
bump

outsideshot23
04-26-2010, 08:22 PM
peter is an idiot

peterwiener
04-26-2010, 08:25 PM
peter is an idiot

youre jealous boy, get over it. how about you go post another FAKE picture of your woman and try to act cool. LOL

outsideshot23
04-27-2010, 12:23 PM
youre jealous boy, get over it. how about you go post another FAKE picture of your woman and try to act cool. LOL

how about you go punch a bag and look like an idiot

peterwiener
05-02-2010, 03:34 PM
how about you go punch a bag and look like an idiot

MAD jealousy fyi........bump

Louisiana_CRX
05-03-2010, 01:11 PM
MAD jealousy fyi........bump

it looks like your the only jealous one...Mr. Peterwiener fyi

peterwiener
05-06-2010, 01:57 AM
it looks like your the only jealous one...Mr. Peterwiener fyi

you have it all wrong mr. schmidt, im not jealous of guys that do build logs that are actually.......well.........build logs. hell, ive give props all the time. you know how you are though, i just know you will see me around for a long time to come because of how special you make yourself sound here bro. i would be lost without you if you didnt go on about yourself the way you do fyi :suave: plus, i dont get jealous over people that have to make 3 monthly payments on a $600 item ftw. WOOOOOOOOOT!

peterwiener
05-08-2010, 02:37 PM
bump for a major pos scammer.

peterwiener
05-10-2010, 03:38 PM
bump for a major pos scammer.

x2

Rich B
05-10-2010, 03:52 PM
Cyberstalking

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cyberstalking is the use of the Internet (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet) or other electronic means to stalk (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalking) or harass an individual, a group of individuals, or an organization. It may include false accusations, monitoring, making threats, identity theft, damage to data or equipment, the solicitation of minors for ***, or gathering information in order to harass. The definition of "harassment" must meet the criterion that a reasonable person (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_on_the_Clapham_Omnibus), in possession of the same information, would regard it as sufficient to cause another reasonable person distress.[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberstalking#cite_note-Bocij14-0)

The current US Federal Anti-Cyber-Stalking law is found at 47 USC sec. 223.[13] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberstalking#cite_note-12)
The first U.S. cyberstalking law went into effect in 1999 in California (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California). Other states include prohibition against cyberstalking in their harassment or stalking legislation. In Florida (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida), HB 479 was introduced in 2003 to ban cyberstalking. This was signed into law on October 2003. [14] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberstalking#cite_note-13)

[/URL]
[URL]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberstalking#In_the_United_States (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberstalking#cite_note-13)

peterwiener
05-10-2010, 03:59 PM
the internet is serious business LMAO! this **** will have me laughing for days just so you know my man. its appreciated. and defending a scammer......shame shame buddy, shame shame.

Robahr24
05-13-2010, 05:37 PM
Well..I have just bought some dd comps from Louisiana_CRX and its been almost two weeks and I haven't seen them yet nor have a gotten a message or any update whatsoever in a week. I went through some of this thread and seen that he seems like a decent seller or maybe I am being screwed over? I guess we'll have to see right. Maybe they are just taking a long time to be shipped lol

peterwiener
05-13-2010, 05:46 PM
Well..I have just bought some dd comps from Louisiana_CRX and its been almost two weeks and I haven't seen them yet nor have a gotten a message or any update whatsoever in a week. I went through some of this thread and seen that he seems like a decent seller or maybe I am being screwed over? I guess we'll have to see right. Maybe they are just taking a long time to be shipped lol

its because hes roaming while not being signed in on his name to try and scare me, which i might add is ******* hillarious. im here to make things right for the poor innocent people hes scammed. i just recently found out that he has his own shop, so he shouldnt even be selling on here. this guy makes all of these claims on how rich he is yet he has 2 scammer threads and you would make a third. i like how him and his nut riders make it as if IM doing something wrong. i actually laugh about that quite often.

peterwiener
05-13-2010, 05:48 PM
and for the record, im not going anywhere anytime soon. isnt life so grand!

Robahr24
05-14-2010, 08:54 AM
He has his own shop? Are you kidding me, thats pretty low. Anyways, I sent in a claim to paypal, i'll give him some time to respond to it, if not I'll escalate it to paypal and maybe I can get my money back.

Ali1
05-14-2010, 09:06 AM
fa!l

Perfect example of why a person with tons of references means absolutely ZILCH. Same thing with tcab. Great boxes, great guy, and tons of references only to find out he sh!tted on everyone's face at the end !!!

michaellane
05-14-2010, 09:36 AM
:( uuppp

djm4rshm2llow
05-14-2010, 01:06 PM

I bought a set of components from him like 2 weeks ago, they were brand new and everything he told me they would be. They came in 3 days after i paid. He kept in touch, gave me tracking no. and he followed through afterward. In my opinion hes a good seller, and im assuming its a misunderstanding.

disturbed471985
05-14-2010, 01:19 PM
I also bought a set of DD comps from Dave with no issue. Hell some how I blew the tweeters and he replaced them with no issue at all.

Robahr24
05-14-2010, 02:47 PM
Thats funny because I asked him shipping and a tracking number and he said "Ill see what i can find out..". How hard is it to find a tracking number? Seriously its bullshit. And that was the last thing he said to me and he hasn't message me back since than.

peterwiener
05-15-2010, 04:41 PM
Thats funny because I asked him shipping and a tracking number and he said "Ill see what i can find out..". How hard is it to find a tracking number? Seriously its bullshit. And that was the last thing he said to me and he hasn't message me back since than.

:wowflash: what the mother **** is that ****? i surely wish i would see his old *** out and about somewhere. i have a friendly fist that wants to talk to him.