PDA

View Full Version : Louisiana_CRX = Bad Seller and Possible Scammer

Pages : 1 [2] 3

jonathan demuth
08-05-2009, 09:05 PM
I coulda told you la crx was a douche.

pawn man
08-05-2009, 09:52 PM
to passify the baby i would send the amp back!

hoss
08-05-2009, 10:11 PM
Youíre an idiot, Scamming? What is there to scam, AIR?

? He never asked he stated from the beginning he had a new amp already and wanted a refund and told CRX "Do what you gotta do" .. I ain't trying to get mixed up in this just like to see facts layed out correctly. Zues is a good guy and knows his audio so I doubt this was a "user error" ..

There is the attempted scam. He got another amp he wanted, and tried to return the amp that had nothing wrong, so that he wasnt out anything for purchasing it. The real scam came when he tried to tarnish someones good name.

I cant think of a single retail store that would sell something used, and after this long of a time even consider a return. Why should an individual that is selling something "as-is" be any different. Zeus is not entitled to a refund, he screwed up and needs to quit being a baby and trying to scam his money back.

tEh ShOcKeR
08-05-2009, 10:13 PM
http://fightfraud.nv.gov/images/scam_alert_big.jpg

k_schutte
08-05-2009, 10:14 PM
There is the attempted scam. He got another amp he wanted, and tried to return the amp that had nothing wrong, so that he wasnt out anything for purchasing it. The real scam came when he tried to tarnish someones good name.

RIGHT!?!?!?!?

I said that like 20 pages ago... I cannot believe this thread is still going!

You can still just give me the amp since neither of you want it

hornedfrog1985
08-05-2009, 10:17 PM
I woulda told him to eat **** honestly. I sold some fish to a guy and I asked him if he ever had them before, and he said no. I wasn't trying to make conversation I was trying to help him take care of them. Needless to say, he gets home and they all die... He wanted me to give him money back, eh no?

Told him to eat ****. The End.

Beerdrnkr
08-05-2009, 11:23 PM
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa166/zeusliciouz/Dave%20Issue/202-05-09-1.jpg[/QUOTE]
Obviously Dave never stated that he'd be charging Zeus for the amp repair and to have it sent back. It looks like he was doing a stand up thing by having it repaired or looked over but it went wrong when he never responded to Zeus's pm's. For you thick headed people in this thread, DAVE AGREED TO TAKE THE AMP BACK AND PAY HIM BACK (it's vague because he says he didn't have money at the moment, so I don't know) OR TO HAVE THE AMP LOOKED AT AND RETURNED. He can't just change his mind and not return the amp or add fees when he's the one who offered.

Youíre an idiot, Scamming? What is there to scam, AIR?

If I read correctly Dave has both the money and amp. Please enlighten us and explain to us how Zeus is attempting to scam Dave, since you know it all.

If I read correctly it says that he had no car to test and he has the receipts to proof it. The minute that Dave told Zeus to send the amp back to him he agreed to take it back otherwise Zeus would still have it.

And how is he trying to scam the money back, with what?

I might have never posted in this forum before, but I have more common sense than you, since youíre not making any sense, youíre just trying to make Dave look good and itís not working.

I have the perfect remedy, I spoke with Zeus this morning and he said that Dave was lying because he never contacted him regarding the return of the amp instead of taking it directly to storage or asking him to pay any extra money.

Now how about this, since I trust Zeus because of the business that weíve had, if, Dave proofs in this tread that he has the PM where he tells Zeus that he offered to return it for the $20 and return shipping cost, I will pay Zeus $250 and Dave could keep his amp.

Would that shut you up? Would that be fair?

Now, since you trust Dave 100% would you be willing to pay Zeus the $250 if Dave does not prove what he is saying, he should, if itís true, right?

I think that would end this once and for all, it would prove who is right and/or wrong.

Donít you all think?

This^^^^

GetLikeMe
08-06-2009, 12:38 AM
x2^
Some people just sticking up for CRX to much because of all his good feedback but what ever happaned to the other guy while back that was a well known member that had 1100000+ positive feedback and ended up scamming people? Zeus obviously has alot of equipment NICE EXPENSIVE equipment I doubt hes trying to ruin CRX's name over 250$.

oldschool4me
08-06-2009, 12:51 AM
why would dave offer to have it looked at if he was going to just give a refund anyways?
wouldnt he just tell him he is low on cash atm but will refund him when he has it?

Louisiana_CRX
08-06-2009, 01:01 AM
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m24/Louisiana_CRX/Car%20Audio/stash003-1.jpg

GetLikeMe
08-06-2009, 01:03 AM
Dave obviously you don't want to refund him the money so why not just ship him back the amp? You seriously sweatin 20bucks?

EyezsoLow
08-06-2009, 01:08 AM
Why are people suggesting Dave just eat the cost so he can be the better man.

Eat what cost? It's not like he's getting a busted up amp back.

k_schutte
08-06-2009, 01:08 AM
Dave obviously you don't want to refund him the money so why not just ship him back the amp? You seriously sweatin 20bucks?

paypal me $20... it's only $20 out of your pocket, just like its only $20 out of his pocket

KyleBechtold
08-06-2009, 01:10 AM
hmm.. maybe I am missing it.. I didn't see zeus say he didn't want the amp back.. zeus needs to pay the $20 + shipping to get his amp back.. until then dave should do nothing..

Zeus.. Dave doesn't want the amp.. thats why he sold it..

Whatever you did with your property is on you.. you should have put it on a power supply/battery or w/e to test it out.. hell even if in the three months you had it something dried up and cracked and broke for no reason it was yours.. you should have tested it immediately.. you need to pay the fees to get the amp back

now then if dave isn't offering to return it or the money then there is a problem.. couldn't see that happening though as dave is good people..

GetLikeMe
08-06-2009, 01:11 AM
Zues ate the cost to ship the amp to dave, why shouldn't dave do the same to send it back? Just because he "claims" he took it to get fixed but has no proof of doing so what so ever?

KyleBechtold
08-06-2009, 01:13 AM
Zues ate the cost to ship the amp to dave, why shouldn't dave do the same to send it back? Just because he "claims" he took it to get fixed but has no proof of doing so what so ever?

Zeus choose to send it to him.. Dave shouldn't eat the cost when there was nothing wrong.. Zeus should have taken it to be checked out and w/e might have been wrong he could have alerted Dave..

oldschool4me
08-06-2009, 01:14 AM
why would dave offer to have it looked at if he was going to just give a refund anyways?
wouldnt he just tell him he is low on cash atm but will refund him when he has it?

this

GetLikeMe
08-06-2009, 01:15 AM
Zeus choose to send it to him.. Dave shouldn't eat the cost when there was nothing wrong.. Zeus should have taken it to be checked out and w/e might have been wrong he could have alerted Dave..

Ya because CRX told him to and it also seemed like CRX was going to issue a refund since he stated "he did not have money at the time" I would take that as I would get a refund just may take some time till he gets some money. I dont know seems like this thread just goes in circles I guess zues and dave just need to call each other and work this out already lol.

Louisiana_CRX
08-06-2009, 01:17 AM
I can put it on ebay if Zues agrees...and send Zues the difference minus $25 shipping and insurance plus the $20 repair bill....and paypal and ebay listing fees...it may go for $1 or $500 what ever it is will be his minus those fees ....i've seen ADS 650's bring $800 plus before....

KyleBechtold
08-06-2009, 01:18 AM
Ya because CRX told him to and it also seemed like CRX was going to issue a refund since he stated "he did not have money at the time" I would take that as I would get a refund just may take some time till he gets some money. I dont know seems like this thread just goes in circles I guess zues and dave just need to call each other and work this out already lol.

This is a bad situation but Key points are.. 3 month+ old used item..

SRim23
08-06-2009, 01:18 AM
hmm.. maybe I am missing it.. I didn't see zeus say he didn't want the amp back.. zeus needs to pay the $20 + shipping to get his amp back.. until then dave should do nothing..

Zeus.. Dave doesn't want the amp.. thats why he sold it..

Whatever you did with your property is on you.. you should have put it on a power supply/battery or w/e to test it out.. hell even if in the three months you had it something dried up and cracked and broke for no reason it was yours.. you should have tested it immediately.. you need to pay the fees to get the amp back

now then if dave isn't offering to return it or the money then there is a problem.. couldn't see that happening though as dave is good people..

yea you missed it. zeus keeps saying not to give him the amp that he wants 250 dollars refunded instead. said he doesnt want it anymore cause he bought a different amp and he still insists its broken. many of us suggested to him that he just doesnt know what hes doing and the noise was his fault but he wont listen to that. hes only listening to the guys that say crx is at fault.

GetLikeMe
08-06-2009, 01:19 AM
I can put it on ebay if Zues agrees...and send Zues the difference minus $25 shipping and insurance plus the $20 repair bill....and paypal and ebay listing fees...it may go for $1 or $500 what ever it is will be his minus those fees ....i've seen ADS 650's bring $800 plus before....

You expect him to just take your word that you took it to get fixed? Ain't trying to be a **** but im sure 85% of the people would atleast want a reciept or somthing showing you took it in.

KyleBechtold
08-06-2009, 01:20 AM

I would do this but do a reserve of 200 that way worst to worst he doesn't lose much... it would be about the same as if you shipped it to him after he payed..

GetLikeMe
08-06-2009, 01:20 AM
yea you missed it. zeus keeps saying not to give him the amp that he wants 250 dollars refunded instead. said he doesnt want it anymore cause he bought a different amp and he still insists its broken. many of us suggested to him that he just doesnt know what hes doing and the noise was his fault but he wont listen to that. hes only listening to the guys that say crx is at fault.

why do you insist that Zues doesn't know what hes doing? I can bet he knows more than most people on here.

oldschool4me
08-06-2009, 01:21 AM

again, why would dave offer to have it looked at if he was going to refund?

Louisiana_CRX
You expect him to just take your word that you took it to get fixed? Ain't trying to be a **** but im sure 85% of the people would atleast want a reciept or somthing showing you took it in.

I have 150+ amps I'm not out to scam anyone....

KyleBechtold

You are new.. atleast i assume so and that this isn't an AE... LCRX is good people.. his word is better than most anyones.. I sent him a $350 h/u for his word..

Scoobydoo
sure as hell not gonna read this whole thing, but i have sold to CRX a few times and he always pays promptly, good guy in my book

GetLikeMe
08-06-2009, 01:25 AM
Well I just think they need to work it out on PMs or phone because just going in circles in here both are good people. I just don't think its right dave just took it somewhere to get "fixed" without letting zeus know the cost. I mean what if daves guy charged him 100$? Zeus would have to pay that too? Just cuz daves a good guy? I sure as hell would want to know the cost of something before im forced to pay the price.

oldschool4me
08-06-2009, 01:27 AM
Well I just think they need to work it out on PMs or phone because just going in circles in here both are good people. I just don't think its right dave just took it somewhere to get "fixed" without letting zeus know the cost. I mean what if daves guy charged him 100$? Zeus would have to pay that too? Just cuz daves a good guy? I sure as hell would want to know the cost of something before im forced to pay the price.

its $20....seriously. going to answer my question?

KyleBechtold
08-06-2009, 01:27 AM

$20 was the fee to get it looked at.. i am sure the repair guy would have informed dave of what was wrong if anything before fixing it to get approval..

GetLikeMe
08-06-2009, 01:28 AM
Its just 20? like someone said before if "its just 20" send me 20$.. but my point is what IF it was 100 would he still be liable to pay before he gets his amp? Your missing the point.
Dave never mentioned any fee about having the amp looked at. He simply said "Send it back I will have my guy look at it"

oldschool4me
08-06-2009, 01:32 AM
Its just 20? like someone said before if "its just 20" send me 20$.. but my point is what IF it was 100 would he still be liable to pay before he gets his amp? Your missing the point.
Dave never mentioned any fee about having the amp looked at. He simply said "Send it back I will have my guy look at it"

yea, if it was 100 to fix i would want proof. but 20 no. and for the third time, are you going to answer my question or keep babbling about 20 bux and what ifs?

GetLikeMe
08-06-2009, 01:34 AM
yea, if it was 100 to fix i would want proof. but 20 no. and for the third time, are you going to answer my question or keep babbling about 20 bux and what ifs?

oh so he don't need proof for 20 dollars? Lol who are you to say whats the limit when proof is needed? And to answer your question I'm not sure why but answer mine Why would dave say hes low on money if he wasnt going to offer a refund? ..

zues
08-06-2009, 01:35 AM

WIN
Post auction #
/thread

ace_800
08-06-2009, 01:35 AM
GLM- So dave needs to eat 20 repair and 30 or so to ship it back? No, I'd at least want one paid by the buyer since there was nothing wrong with it.

k_schutte
08-06-2009, 01:36 AM

I don't remember him saying he had it repaired... I think it was just that he took it to a repair guy to have it checked out. For $20 I doubt there was anything wrong with it. I paid a shop $50 just to look at one of my old amps and quote me a repair cost ($25 of that went to the repair bill)

It comes down to this: he purchased an amp, had it for MONTHS and then tried to return it for a full refund. Not going to happen. Who knows where the amp was, if it was installed in a car, if it was sitting in a shed, basement floor etc... IMO, the only mistake L_CRX made was taking the amp back AT ALL. After that period of time it is not his problem! L_CRX i think is going way out of his way and going further than he needs to. The ebay idea was a pretty decent solution I think since he won't just grow a pair and tell him to either pay to have the amp shipped back to him or he will just put it on ebay and give him whats left over like he said. I am sure it would not hurt L_CRK reputation or ability to sell anything AT ALL on this forum since the majority of people are "on his side"

k_schutte
08-06-2009, 01:39 AM
Why would dave say hes low on money if he wasnt going to offer a refund? ..

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa166/zeusliciouz/Dave%20Issue/202-05-09-1.jpg

Kind of looks to me like he was sayign he didn't have the money to have it shipped and checked out at the moment. Which is why HE was going to look at it himself THEN take it to a repairguy if needed...

GetLikeMe
08-06-2009, 01:39 AM
I don't remember him saying he had it repaired... I think it was just that he took it to a repair guy to have it checked out. For $20 I doubt there was anything wrong with it. I paid a shop $50 just to look at one of my old amps and quote me a repair cost ($25 of that went to the repair bill)

It comes down to this: he purchased an amp, had it for MONTHS and then tried to return it for a full refund. Not going to happen. Who knows where the amp was, if it was installed in a car, if it was sitting in a shed, basement floor etc... IMO, the only mistake L_CRX made was taking the amp back AT ALL. After that period of time it is not his problem! L_CRX i think is going way out of his way and going further than he needs to. The ebay idea was a pretty decent solution I think since he won't just grow a pair and tell him to either pay to have the amp shipped back to him or he will just put it on ebay and give him whats left over like he said. I am sure it would not hurt L_CRK reputation or ability to sell anything AT ALL on this forum since the majority of people are "on his side"

I kinda agree, I just think more should of been talked out before the amp was shipped back. I also think dave should of mentioned the fee to zeus before taking the amp as well and the fact he would have to pay shipping back. Since none of this was talked out this is what happaned lol..I just think Zeus thought he was getting a refund since zeus said send the amp back and the fact he mentioned he was low on money which sounds like he was willing to give a refund. Just a toss up I guess

oldschool4me
08-06-2009, 01:40 AM
oh so he don't need proof for 20 dollars? Lol who are you to say whats the limit when proof is needed? And to answer your question I'm not sure why but answer mine Why would dave say hes low on money if he wasnt going to offer a refund? ..

i just stated i wouldnt need it if it was 20 bux. i didnt say anything about a limit.
to answer your question as you cant do for me.
seems to me he offered to have it looked at but was low on money and he would have it looked at when he had the money to do so.

now what:p:

k_schutte
08-06-2009, 01:41 AM
seems to me he offered to have it looked at but was low on money and he would have it looked at when he had the money to do so.

now what:p:

three posts up pimp... great minds think alike

GetLikeMe
08-06-2009, 01:41 AM
Kind of looks to me like he was sayign he didn't have the money to have it shipped and checked out at the moment. Which is why HE was going to look at it himself THEN take it to a repairguy if needed...

You could be right but why is he not willing to pay now ? I'm sure hes got 20bux to ship it back.. I dont understand why he mentioned anything about not having money if he wasnt planning on putting none out anyways?

k_schutte
08-06-2009, 01:43 AM
IDK... I think the only way to settle this is to put up a poll and let the forum decide :eek::D;):crazy::veryhapp:

GetLikeMe
08-06-2009, 01:44 AM
Haha

oldschool4me
08-06-2009, 01:46 AM
You could be right but why is not willing to pay now ? I'm sure hes got 20bux to ship it back.. I dont understand why he mentioned anything about not having money if he wasnt planning on putting none out anyways?

you think the repair tech is still waiting for his money? and im sure dave wanted to wait until he knew he had the money to pay for it incase like you said what if it was 100 to fix.

Louisiana_CRX
08-06-2009, 01:46 AM
WIN
Post auction #
/thread

this is my current ebay rating...I'll get it set up to sale....

ole-gangsta ( 1088)
Positive Feedback (last 12 months): 100%

SRim23
08-06-2009, 01:51 AM
why do you insist that Zues doesn't know what hes doing? I can bet he knows more than most people on here.

because he keeps insisting just because his new alpine doesnt have noise that its impossible that another amp would. anyone who has experience at all knows that is not the case. thats all. at some point wouldnt common sense tell you that after a bunch of people suggested the same exact thing that maybe you were wrong and maybe the amp was just fine?

on top of that he just seems unreasonable and impossible to get through his head that this was his fault. whether his car was broken or not sorry, he should of checked it out someway, somehow, or assume the responsibility that he was taking a risk waiting so long. all signs point to buyer remorse and it seems hes trying to pull a fast one. or back to the original point that maybe, just maybe, the amp was never broken and this is his bad.

Louisiana_CRX
08-06-2009, 01:52 AM
you think the repair tech is still waiting for his money? and im sure dave wanted to wait until he knew he had the money to pay for it incase like you said what if it was 100 to fix.

if its anything over $20 he won't fix it without an ok

GetLikeMe
08-06-2009, 01:53 AM
if its anything over $20 he won't fix it without an ok

Dont you think you should have atleast told zeus about the 20$ fee? Or did you just assume he would pay?

Louisiana_CRX
08-06-2009, 01:58 AM
Dont you think you should have atleast told zeus about the 20$ fee? Or did you just assume he would pay?

well it doesn't matter things are settled...and I hope Zeus ends up with all his money back.....plus some :greedy:

Scoobydoo
08-06-2009, 01:59 AM
where the auction i want bid, win and not pay

Louisiana_CRX
08-06-2009, 02:01 AM
where the auction i want bid, win and not pay

damm ebay scammer :crap:

GetLikeMe
08-06-2009, 02:04 AM
So did you tell him your posting it on ebay? Lol or you just going to put those fees on him too :( Lol..Owell lets just hope you sell it for alot I guess:)

infamous_e46
08-06-2009, 02:05 AM
ahhh fukc everyone

:spank:

Annnarbor84
08-06-2009, 02:10 AM
:slap::moon:

GnFnRs
08-06-2009, 02:15 AM
ok,whew i just read 24 pages of the most retarded bullspit i have ever seen. how can you ask for a refund on anything after 30 days? even if the amp is straight up stuck by lightning,it's the buyers resposibility to test as as he gets it.

and since i am kinda new here..wtf is OP? lmao

by the way before i get bashed i have bought and sold a few things here,pretty expenisive things.even shipped before payment to certain folks, and never had an issue yet

Annnarbor84
08-06-2009, 02:17 AM
**** your life ni
gger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FASTIMES
08-06-2009, 02:38 AM
Don't sweat it Dave..... this kinda thing happens to the best of us.....:laugh:

Zeuslicious
08-06-2009, 03:07 AM
Are you guys having fun? So whos gonna buy the amp cause seems that I'm not going to get it without add more money... I would pay shipping but I dont want more problems, I just want this resolved...

Zeuslicious
08-06-2009, 03:19 AM
well it doesn't matter things are settled...and I hope Zeus ends up with all his money back.....plus some :greedy:

I paid $300 and I'm only asking you $250... Plus I can wait for you 3 more months... I'm already lossing money... Sell it for whatever you want and make a profit out if it if you can i dont care. I just dont want it cause if the Amp comes in bad condition then it will be my fault again.

mikemex
08-06-2009, 03:26 AM

I cant think of a single retail store that would sell something used, and after this long of a time even consider a return. Why should an individual that is selling something "as-is" be any different. Zeus is not entitled to a refund, he screwed up and needs to quit being a baby and trying to scam his money back.

I apologize for calling you an idiot... But Man you have a bigger problem than that, you only Read whatever is better for Dave, and you’re not the only one with the problem, all of Dave's Buddies do the same thing.

Don't get me wrong, it's nothing against Dave, I like him and I'm being impartial (Not like all his obvious buddies) I want all this to end with a fair deal. Actually, that's why I offered what I did in my Last post.... I'll ask you again since you didn't mention anything about it......
Since I trust Zeus because of the business that we’ve had, if, Dave proves in this tread that he has the PM where he tells Zeus that he offered to return it for the $20 and return shipping cost, I will pay Zeus $250 and Dave could keep his amp. Hopefully this time you could come back with a screenshot, proving that what Dave said earlyer in this thread is truth.... Oh and I'll quote him again, you never know...

i put it in storage after i picked it up...but it seemed fine when i tested it before i took it to him...i heard it play on his test bench...it sounded just fine as well.....

I can't guarantee an amp after 6 months...I have 100's of succesful transactions on here...and have refunded money due to UPS shipping fukups.....but the amp came back fine from the repair guy when he checked it.......my repair guy charged me $20 ...so there wasn't much wrong if anything ...because thats his flat rate to check something...I offered to return it for the $20 and return shipping cost and have yet to receive it....

If Dave can't prove what he said he did, then we got a winner. I have respect for Dave, unlike you with Zeus, because of the way you talk about him. We could say that Zeus was right because he waited 6 months for his amp, Dave picked it up from the repair shop and put it back in his storage without letting Zeus Know the Amp was ready and/or that he'll have to pay the repair and the shipping cost to get it back and now he is thinking of selling it on eBay, has he discussed that with Zeus?.... Isn't that Scamming right there... BUT like I said.... I don't judge people, unlike you.....
Let’s wait to see what Dave does and see if he could prove what he said...
...:popcorn:

mihklo
08-06-2009, 05:57 AM
? He never asked he stated from the beginning he had a new amp already and wanted a refund and told CRX "Do what you gotta do" .. I ain't trying to get mixed up in this just like to see facts layed out correctly. Zues is a good guy and knows his audio so I doubt this was a "user error" ..

actually if you read the first pm posted in the first post of this thread zeus was the first to ask about sending it back to dave to have him or someone else check it out. and then later he said that he was hoping he could just get a refund.

either way, hopefully this gets worked out soon for both of these guys.

Zeuslicious
08-06-2009, 06:21 AM
actually if you read the first pm posted in the first post of this thread zeus was the first to ask about sending it back to dave to have him or someone else check it out. and then later he said that he was hoping he could just get a refund.

either way, hopefully this gets worked out soon for both of these guys.

^ Thanks and Yeah! You're right, BUT I never Asked to fix it because I want it back, I was clear enough since my first PM

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa166/zeusliciouz/Dave%20Issue/102-05-09-1.jpg

Zeuslicious
08-06-2009, 06:25 AM
I apologize for calling you an idiot... But Man you have a bigger problem than that, you only Read whatever is better for Dave, and you’re not the only one with the problem, all of Dave's Buddies do the same thing.

Don't get me wrong, it's nothing against Dave, I like him and I'm being impartial (Not like all his obvious buddies) I want all this to end with a fair deal. Actually, that's why I offered what I did in my Last post.... I'll ask you again since you didn't mention anything about it......
Since I trust Zeus because of the business that we’ve had, if, Dave proves in this tread that he has the PM where he tells Zeus that he offered to return it for the $20 and return shipping cost, I will pay Zeus $250 and Dave could keep his amp. Hopefully this time you could come back with a screenshot, proving that what Dave said earlyer in this thread is truth.... Oh and I'll quote him again, you never know...

If Dave can't prove what he said he did, then we got a winner. I have respect for Dave, unlike you with Zeus, because of the way you talk about him. We could say that Zeus was right because he waited 6 months for his amp, Dave picked it up from the repair shop and put it back in his storage without letting Zeus Know the Amp was ready and/or that he'll have to pay the repair and the shipping cost to get it back and now he is thinking of selling it on eBay, has he discussed that with Zeus?.... Isn't that Scamming right there... BUT like I said.... I don't judge people, unlike you.....
Let’s wait to see what Dave does and see if he could prove what he said...
...:popcorn:

:) He will NOT prove it because he lied when he said he contacted me to offer return the amp for the $20 and return shipping cost. He never did that... NEVER!

SRim23
08-06-2009, 06:29 AM
but when he got it back and there was nothing wrong with it theres no reason he should refund you because you decided you didnt want the amp.

hell even if there was something wrong with it he shouldnt refund you.. you had the amp way too long to ask for a refund. its as simple as that man. its a sad story about your car but thats not his problem. if the shoe was on the other foot you wouldnt refund someone that had the amp in their possession that long. you would be asking the same question, where was it stored, how was it treated, was it fine when he got it and then he broke it....... too much time passed.... you seem to not be able to grasp that concept. nor the concept that its probably something in your install that didnt agree with the amp.

Zeuslicious
08-06-2009, 06:41 AM
but when he got it back and there was nothing wrong with it theres no reason he should refund you because you decided you didnt want the amp.

hell even if there was something wrong with it he shouldnt refund you.. you had the amp way too long to ask for a refund. its as simple as that man. its a sad story about your car but thats not his problem. if the shoe was on the other foot you wouldnt refund someone that had the amp in their possession that long. you would be asking the same question, where was it stored, how was it treated, was it fine when he got it and then he broke it....... too much time passed.... you seem to not be able to grasp that concept. nor the concept that its probably something in your install that didnt agree with the amp.

Blah blah blah blah.... you should read first before you open your month, Please start with the post # 1 and then the # 269...
I bought the amp because I was going to use, We tried everything and the amp had issues, Thats why I contacted him no because I didnt want the amp... :rolleyes:

mihklo
08-06-2009, 06:43 AM
^ Thanks and Yeah! You're right, BUT I never Asked to fix it because I want it back, I was clear enough since my first PM

yes just because you HOPED to get a refund doesnt automatically entitle you to one. to me it seems like if there was actually something wrong with the amp then he would have probably refunded you.

in the end the only person you can ultimately blame is yourself for not testing the amp. i would be pissed now too that you have neither the amp or money but to hold your stance on not wanting the amp and only wanting a refund you are being pretty unrealistic.

stanwee417
08-06-2009, 06:51 AM
why didnt you sell one of those 150+ amps you have when he had problems with his to fix his? and dont say you shouldnt have to because youre the one that told him to send it back. you have to do what you have to do, although i do find it amusing how broke you are when all you do is like to brag to the 16 year olds on how how much money you have. i think that your the one delaying and causing problems here. why the picture of the amp on the shelf but no conclusion from you? cause that pic proved anything at all :rolleyes:

stanwee417
08-06-2009, 07:03 AM
So did you tell him your posting it on ebay? Lol or you just going to put those fees on him too :( Lol..Owell lets just hope you sell it for alot I guess:)

:laugh: no doubt, now dave, were you a good little boy and made sure to ask him if he mines that youre spending money out of his pocket? dumbshit

mihklo
08-06-2009, 07:12 AM
why didnt you sell one of those 150+ amps you have when he had problems with his to fix his? and dont say you shouldnt have to because youre the one that told him to send it back. you have to do what you have to do, although i do find it amusing how broke you are when all you do is like to brag to the 16 year olds on how how much money you have. i think that your the one delaying and causing problems here. why the picture of the amp on the shelf but no conclusion from you? cause that pic proved anything at all :rolleyes:

why should he have to refund him? the fact of the matter is the OP waited almost 4 months to test the amp, thought there was something wrong with it and then wanted a refund. dave told the OP to send the amp back, after the OP suggested that he send it back to have him test it. when he had it tested and there was nothing wrong with the amp, what constitutes that dave should then issue a refund? he could have said f off from the get go but did not........seems like he probably should have.

infamous_e46
08-06-2009, 07:14 AM
this better not end in a good person getting banned becuase a handful of people including mods like one person better

fo teh records i think both people involved are good people

mihklo
08-06-2009, 07:25 AM
this better not end in a good person getting banned becuase a handful of people including mods like one person better

i agree, this just happens to be an unfortunate situation that could have been avoided. i would still do business with both of them in the future, as long as zeus gets the amp or money back.

stanwee417
08-06-2009, 07:25 AM
why should he have to refund him? the fact of the matter is the OP waited almost 4 months to test the amp, thought there was something wrong with it and then wanted a refund. dave told the OP to send the amp back, after the OP suggested that he send it back to have him test it. when he had it tested and there was nothing wrong with the amp, what constitutes that dave should then issue a refund? he could have said f off from the get go but did not........seems like he probably should have.

well then why the hell has dave not just shipped the amp back asap after this thread was made to end it all. dave needs to quit dickin around and ship it back

stanwee417
08-06-2009, 07:31 AM

cause that happens here :emb:

ace_800
08-06-2009, 07:38 AM
well then why the hell has dave not just shipped the amp back asap after this thread was made to end it all. dave needs to quit dickin around and ship it back

Because Dave shouldn't have to pay for the return shipping when he just paid $20 to have the amp looked at.

mihklo
08-06-2009, 07:38 AM

prob because he is waiting on the OP to send him money to ship it back.

think of it this way, if you sold something and the buyer waited @4months and then tells you that somethings wrong with it and suggests sending it back to you to check it hoping that you'll refund their money, you get it, pay a professional to check it and there is nothing wrong with it, are you gonna wanna shell out another 25 bucks or so to reship something that was good to begin with?

dave was wanting shipping plus the 20 for the check, i still stand by splitting that to get the situation resolved.

stanwee417
08-06-2009, 07:43 AM
Because Dave shouldn't have to pay for the return shipping when he just paid $20 to have the amp looked at.

prob because he is waiting on the OP to send him money to ship it back.

think of it this way, if you sold something and the buyer waited @4months and then tells you that somethings wrong with it and suggests sending it back to you to check it hoping that you'll refund their money, you get it, pay a professional to check it and there is nothing wrong with it, are you gonna wanna shell out another 25 bucks or so to reship something that was good to begin with?

dave was wanting shipping plus the 20 for the check, i still stand by splitting that to get the situation resolved.

the OP has already said to just send 250 back when he paid 300 for it. lets do the math 300-250=50 so theres the dam 20, and shipping + some........ daves just bein a ****

mihklo
08-06-2009, 07:52 AM
but why should he send back 250 for an amp that he sold how many months ago regardless of the amount of money the buyer is out? if he wants 250 bucks then sell the amp once he gets it back, or better yet sell the amp and just pay dave the shipping cost when it sells and have dave ship it for him?

stanwee417
08-06-2009, 07:54 AM
but why should he send back 250 for an amp that he sold how many months ago regardless of the amount of money the buyer is out? if he wants 250 bucks then sell the amp once he gets it back, or better yet sell the amp and just pay dave the shipping cost when it sells and have dave ship it for him?

dave needs to show proof that this amp was really looked at. because he says it was, were suppose to take his word for it? and in the meantime, the OP spends 40 bucks for shipping both ways, when all dave did was stick it on his shelf? WHERES THE PROOF!

stanwee417
08-06-2009, 07:57 AM
dave likes the drama and the attention. thats already been proven. he can afford to give this dude the 250 and keep the amp. its no hassle to him but hes making it to be some big deal especially when hes saying theres nothing wrong with it. as stated earlier, dude is 44 years old and should be more mature then this, this thread and him in general on this forum

z0n3d0u7
08-06-2009, 08:05 AM
dave likes the drama and the attention. thats already been proven. he can afford to give this dude the 250 and keep the amp. its no hassle to him but hes making it to be some big deal. as stated earlier, dude is 44 years old and should be more mature then this, this thread and him in general on this forum

Why should dave refund, OR pay to ship the amp back to the buyer, AFTER THE BUYER WAITING 3.5-5 MONTHS to tell dave he bought an amp from him that had problems?

Im having the same problem, Purchased an Orion 4002 from a member of another forum, And when i got around to testing it 2 months later, The output fets were blown..

Did i Ask for a refund? Nope. did i mention it to the seller? Only after he seen a thread by me asking how much itd be to have it repaired. Was it his fault? If i had tested it when i recieved it, Possibly. But since i waited, A number of things could have happened, And i had NO way to prove that nothing did indeed happen, Just as Zues dont.

Someone mentioned he did EVERYTHING to test it? He never put it in another persons car, He coulda grounded it to the battery to ENSURE it had a good ground, But he didnt.

Dave, I congradulate you for stepping up to the plate, And putting your Ebay feedback at risk over this. Altho youve seen it benched, Good luck.

Zues, Your just pathetic. Ill have to remember never to purchase from you.

stanwee417
08-06-2009, 08:08 AM
Why should dave refund, OR pay to ship the amp back to the buyer, AFTER THE BUYER WAITING 3.5-5 MONTHS to tell dave he bought an amp from him that had problems?

Im having the same problem, Purchased an Orion 4002 from a member of another forum, And when i got around to testing it 2 months later, The output fets were blown..

Did i Ask for a refund? Nope. did i mention it to the seller? Only after he seen a thread by me asking how much itd be to have it repaired. Was it his fault? If i had tested it when i recieved it, Possibly. But since i waited, A number of things could have happened, And i had NO way to prove that nothing did indeed happen, Just as Zues dont.

Someone mentioned he did EVERYTHING to test it? He never put it in another persons car, He coulda grounded it to the battery to ENSURE it had a good ground, But he didnt.

Dave, I congradulate you for stepping up to the plate, And putting your Ebay feedback at risk over this. Altho youve seen it benched, Good luck.

Zues, Your just pathetic. Ill have to remember never to purchase from you.

dave needs to show proof that this amp was really looked at. because he says it was, were suppose to take his word for it? and in the meantime, the OP spends 40 bucks for shipping both ways, when all dave did was stick it on his shelf? WHERES THE PROOF!

:fyi: then its agreed for the buyer to eat the shipping but not if dave just got it, then threw it on his shelf and didnt have it tested. also, why would he be putting his ebay feedback at risk if the amp works 100%?

mihklo
08-06-2009, 08:08 AM

in reality that is the OP fault. there was no clarification on any of this. nothing but hope for a refund. things can be implied, but no where (at least where was posted) does dave say that he was going to give a refund. he said that he would get it checked. the OP HOPED for a refund. now that it is pretty obvious that a refund is not going to happen, pay for shipping back and if he doesnt want it then sell it, easy way to get the 250 bucks. i dont see why dave should have to have the burden of selling it again.

z0n3d0u7
08-06-2009, 08:11 AM
:fyi: then its agreed for the buyer to eat the shipping but not if dave just got it, then threw it on his shelf and didnt have it tested. also, why would he be putting his ebay feedback at risk if the amp works 100%?

Im just an outsider, Looking in. He seen the amp benched, So i guess he wouldnt be putting his feedback at risk, But its still ZUESES amp, There fore ZUESES responsibility.

Edit: If i were Dave, I personally would keep the amp, Untill i got my $20 for the repairbill, As well as the money to ship it back. Especially after zueses fanboy posted personal info on the web, But thats just me.

stanwee417
08-06-2009, 08:12 AM
in reality that is the OP fault. there was no clarification on any of this. nothing but hope for a refund. things can be implied, but no where (at least where was posted) does dave say that he was going to give a refund. he said that he would get it checked. the OP HOPED for a refund. now that it is pretty obvious that a refund is not going to happen, pay for shipping back and if he doesnt want it then sell it, easy way to get the 250 bucks. i dont see why dave should have to have the burden of selling it again.

oh, its the OPs fault that dave didnt get a receipt for the repair? seems as if you completely avoided that whole statement

stanwee417
08-06-2009, 08:14 AM
Im just an outsider, Looking in. He seen the amp benched, So i guess he wouldnt be putting his feedback at risk, But its still ZUESES amp, There fore ZUESES responsibility.

well, zeus should have his amp in his possession then and he doesnt.

mihklo
08-06-2009, 08:18 AM
NO it is the OP fault for not testing the amp after he recieved it. its the OP fault for implying that he would be recieving a refund, after asking dave if he wanted him to send it back for him to test. it is the OP fault for waiting 3 months for a refund and then find out he is not getting one.

i am saying, dave should eat that cost......if he did or did not pay for it no one knows except for dave. all your gonna have now is he said/she said and each person is gonna believe what they want to.

if OP wants the amp back then send the money to ship it back.

z0n3d0u7
08-06-2009, 08:18 AM
well, zeus should have his amp in his possession then and he doesnt.

Dave has mentioned i dont know how many times in this thread alone, He would send the amp when he gets money for the Amp repair bill, And shipping.

Dont sound like its Daves fault Zues doesnt have his amp back.

LazyRider
08-06-2009, 08:32 AM
OP should have never made this thread. This is so stupid. Why anyone would assume they are entitled a refund on a used item after 4 MONTHS makes no sense at all. OP is lucky CRX even responded to any of this nonsense at all. I love how people are defending the OP too lol. If you sold something on ebay and the buyer sends you a message 4 MONTHS later none of you would give a refund. I don't know OP or CRX so I'm completely unbiased. If you're going to spend that much money on something then you better make sure it works when you get it that's just common sense. Why the buyer thinks he's entitled to anything back is beyond me. This thread needs to be closed.

stanwee417
08-06-2009, 08:34 AM
Dave has mentioned i dont know how many times in this thread alone, He would send the amp when he gets money for the Amp repair bill, And shipping.

Dont sound like its Daves fault Zues doesnt have his amp back.

and again. once the proof is out there, i think the op should eat the shipping, although i still say since dave knows it fine, he should just keep it and give him 250 and be done

hoss
08-06-2009, 08:36 AM

I am pretty sure that at least 85% of the people here would have taken the time and found the ground loop before they gave up and changed equipment...

z0n3d0u7
08-06-2009, 08:47 AM
and again. once the proof is out there, i think the op should eat the shipping, although i still say since dave knows it fine, he should just keep it and give him 250 and be done

I dont think so. I think the OP should pay to have his amp sent back to him (Including the repair bill), And sell it himself. It isnt L_CRX's fault the OP doesnt want the amp, After 3.5 to 5 months of him having it in his possession..

stanwee417
08-06-2009, 08:56 AM
I dont think so. I think the OP should pay to have his amp sent back to him (Including the repair bill), And sell it himself. It isnt L_CRX's fault the OP doesnt want the amp, After 3.5 to 5 months of him having it in his possession..

what dont u think so on, I said the buyer should eat the shipping ONCE THERE IS PROOF OF A BENCH TEST and im just saying to make things easy jackass. quit talking about the repair bill when there is no proof of a repair or bench test

stanwee417
08-06-2009, 08:57 AM
dave, you just need to take care of this and quit delaying. either ship the dam amp back or his money. YOU CAN NOT KEEP BOTH. this would make you a scammer my friend

mihklo
08-06-2009, 09:02 AM
dave, you just need to take care of this and quit delaying. either ship the dam amp back or his money. YOU CAN NOT KEEP BOTH. this would make you a scammer my friend

he has already stated multiple times that he would ship the amp back at the expense of the OP. is it really that hard of an idea to grasp?

stanwee417
08-06-2009, 09:03 AM
he has already stated multiple times that he would ship the amp back at the expense of the OP. is it really that hard of an idea to grasp?

it doesnt matter, HE CAN NOT KEEP BOTH. el comprendo?

z0n3d0u7
08-06-2009, 09:05 AM
Says who? If OP dont send what he's asking to ship it back [Which is VERY CHEAP, IMHO.], Then what is he supposed to do with the amp?

stanwee417
08-06-2009, 09:06 AM
Says who? If OP dont send what he's asking to ship it back [Which is VERY CHEAP, IMHO.], Then what is he supposed to do with the amp?

keep it and return his money minus 50 bucks, like i said, he cannot keep both. that is a fact

Louisiana_CRX
08-06-2009, 09:07 AM
Amp is pretty heavy...I'm sure the shipping would be in excess of $20 anyway..

mihklo
08-06-2009, 09:07 AM
it doesnt matter, HE CAN NOT KEEP BOTH. el comprendo?

but really he can. until the money is sent to pay for shipping/ops check fee the resolution is being held up by the OP.

stanwee417
08-06-2009, 09:09 AM
Amp is pretty heavy...I'm sure the shipping would be in excess of $20 anyway..

ask the buyer what it cost, he shipped it back to you when you had told him to. although, since you have had his money and amp for 6 months now, he probably has forgotten :cool:

stanwee417
08-06-2009, 09:10 AM
but really he can. until the money is sent to pay for shipping/ops check fee the resolution is being held up by the OP.

you know what bro, you may feel that way, but that is not the facts. if the OP really wants to, he should read more into things is all i will say

Louisiana_CRX
08-06-2009, 09:10 AM
ask the buyer what it cost, he shipped it back to you when you had told him to. although, since you have had his money and amp for 6 months now, he probably has forgotten :cool:

he said $25....

hoss
08-06-2009, 09:11 AM
keep it and return his money minus 50 bucks, like i said, he cannot keep both. that is a fact

But then why should he have to take the amp back because the buyer went and bought a new amp? That isnt the way business works...

The burden is currently on zeus to resolve this. The seller has stated his terms, and is waiting on zeus to follow through. The sale was final, the amp belongs to zeus. Dave keeping the amp and the money is not a scam, this is like an impounded car, you have to pay to get it out of the impound. You dont want to pay, thats fine, you dont get your car...

stanwee417
08-06-2009, 09:11 AM

also, dave has to prove that it was checked out before the OP should pay out a dam dime

stanwee417
08-06-2009, 09:12 AM
But then why should he have to take the amp back because the buyer went and bought a new amp? That isnt the way business works...

The burden is currently on zeus to resolve this. The seller has stated his terms, and is waiting on zeus to follow through. The sale was final, the amp belongs to zeus. Dave keeping the amp and the money is not a scam, this is like an impounded car, you have to pay to get it out of the impound. You dont want to pay, thats fine, you dont get your car...

then he needs to send him his dam amp!!!! :furious:

mihklo
08-06-2009, 09:12 AM
you know what bro, you may feel that way, but that is not the facts. if the OP really wants to, he should read more into things is all i will say

so what exactly are the facts? i think we have gone over them time and time again throughout this whole thread.

Flipx99
08-06-2009, 09:17 AM
I am pretty sure that at least 85% of the people here would have taken the time and found the ground loop before they gave up and changed equipment...

I serioulsy doubt that. Most folks here are stupid.

mihklo
08-06-2009, 09:18 AM
**** i was waiting on the facts, and noticed he got himself banned!

hoss
08-06-2009, 09:25 AM
While this is true, they probably would have at least come on here for someone smarter to fix the problem for them...

But if the OP is a trendsetter, then you are right, most of the folks here are dumber than I gave them credit for...

Lol, I liked his response to my last post. He has it all figured out, except for facts and logic and whatnot.

ace_800
08-06-2009, 09:27 AM
He'll come back with another user name

Louisiana_CRX
08-06-2009, 09:29 AM

he needs to be perma-banned...that guy has problems

Louisiana_CRX
08-06-2009, 09:30 AM
He'll come back with another user name

I'm sure we will though hes ben banned about 10 times already :laugh:

Flipx99
08-06-2009, 09:35 AM
I can see some perspective on wanting Dave to prove he had the amp inspected.

mihklo
08-06-2009, 10:14 AM

i can as well, that is why i suggested he eat that cost and just have OP pay for shipping back to him

GetLikeMe
08-06-2009, 10:15 AM
I think the amp is already on ebay anyways so nothing really to debate anymore lol..

Macklessdaddy
08-06-2009, 10:38 AM
chula vista is the ghetto dude!

WTF does that have to do with this situation idiot and I live in Chula Vista(eastlake)and it is FAR from ghetto

pawn man
08-06-2009, 10:49 AM
op is a cry baby

pickup1
08-06-2009, 10:56 AM
wow 28 pages later........

burzendowski
08-06-2009, 11:02 AM
the amp belongs to op , why would he get a refund? its his property.

if op wont pay for shipping and amp repair bill then like any business after 30 days its unclaimed property and then would belong to lcrx.

op pay for your dues and sell it . its yours afterall.

PIITB Wut Wut
08-06-2009, 11:06 AM
mad....

oldschool4me
08-06-2009, 11:09 AM

Edit: If i were Dave, I personally would keep the amp, Untill i got my $20 for the repairbill, As well as the money to ship it back. Especially after zueses fanboy posted personal info on the web, But thats just me.

thats what i said many pages ago, it would of been good of him to foot the bill for the testing and return but after all the bs posts and personal info being posted i wouldnt either. that would of made me impossible to negotiate with for sure.

Beerdrnkr
08-06-2009, 04:09 PM
Alright here's my take on the situation. First of all there's a ton of misinformation because people aren't reading the first post and pms that Zeus provided.

Secondly Zeus had it for 3 months not 6. He previously had a JL 300/4 installed when he purchased the amp from CRX. He got into an accident. 3months later (not 6) he was able to install it. He installed it in the same location w/ the same grounding points as the JL. There was a noise, we tried troubleshooting it (different rca's, grounding points, ground loop eliminator, etc.) and we couldn't figure it out. He purchased an alpine 150/4 and it sounded great. At this point we're thinking it's the A/D/S amp. He contacted CRX and told him about the problem and from what I gather, CRX said for him to send the amp back. Zeus thought it was for a refund because CRX said he didn't have the cash at the moment and Zeus said no problem just send it when you can. After 3 months with no contact from CRX zeus was wondering about the cash and CRX wasn't responding. Zeus kept trying to contact him and with no contact he made this thread (I don't know if CRX told him about the repair before or after this thread). CRX said he watched as the amp was bench tested at the repair place and then says he doesn't know for sure if there was any rca repairs or soldering that was done to the amp. I know 3 months is a long time to have an amp but I think the issue is more that CRX was an agreement that he would provide a refund and after a few months of no contact or the amp repaired and returned zeus made this thread. If you've seen or heard Zeus's system, you know he's not a noob and has more expensive equipment than 90% of this forum. CRX and him have had transactions before with no issues. I know they're both stand up guys and hope they can resolve this.

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa166/zeusliciouz/Dave%20Issue/202-05-09-1.jpg
Obviously Dave never stated that he'd be charging Zeus for the amp repair and to have it sent back. It looks like he was doing a stand up thing by having it repaired or looked over but it went wrong when he never responded to Zeus's pm's. For you thick headed people in this thread, DAVE AGREED TO TAKE THE AMP BACK AND PAY HIM BACK (it's vague because he says he didn't have money at the moment, so I don't know) OR TO HAVE THE AMP LOOKED AT AND RETURNED. He can't just change his mind and not return the amp or add fees when he's the one who offered.

This^^^^[/QUOTE]

Yeah :rolleyes:

Zeuslicious
08-06-2009, 04:18 PM

While this is true, they probably would have at least come on here for someone smarter to fix the problem for them...

But if the OP is a trendsetter, then you are right, most of the folks here are dumber than I gave them credit for...

He previously had a JL 300/4 installed when he purchased the amp from CRX. He got into an accident. 3months later (not 6) he was able to install it. He installed it in the same location w/ the same grounding points as the JL. There was a noise, we tried troubleshooting it (different rca's, grounding points, ground loop eliminator, etc.) and we couldn't figure it out.

Thatís One of the things that I agree with you guys, BUT Sorry to let you know that Iím not the Stupid one here. Itís not Stupid to keep on lying OR to keep quoting only whatever you think is going to make me look bad instead of READING CORRECTLY and don't miss inform the other members?
WE Troubleshoot the Amp, the Amp Had Problems, Please Understand that...

Zeuslicious
08-06-2009, 04:20 PM

This^^^^

Yeah :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]
He got problems. He can't read correctly lol

Zeuslicious
08-06-2009, 04:22 PM
Now, I would accept the Amp and send the money to Dave just to finish this BUT He's no longer trustworthy in my eyes, WHY? Because he lied and you guys donít ever mention that.... he said he offered to return it for the $20 and return shipping cost which is a lie.... Prove that he didnít lie and Dave can keep his Amp without sending me any money... easy as that! Well, I guess we'll keep waiting to prove it because he will never do that...

Hopefully you guys can quote me on this one...

I offered to return it for the $20 and return shipping cost and have yet to receive it....

burzendowski
08-06-2009, 04:23 PM
x2

This^^^^

pawn man
08-06-2009, 04:39 PM
Thatís One of the things that I agree with you guys, BUT Sorry to let you know that Iím not the Stupid one here. Itís not Stupid to keep on lying OR to keep quoting only whatever you think is going to make me look bad instead of READING CORRECTLY and don't miss inform the other members?

yes, you are the stupid one. have a amp 4 months and don't check it. that is about as stupid as you makeing this thread.

Beerdrnkr
08-06-2009, 04:51 PM
yes, you are the stupid one. have a amp 4 months and don't check it. that is about as stupid as you makeing this thread.

I don't understand why some of you guys are having trouble understanding this. How long he had it is a NON ISSUE because Dave excepted its return. If I sold something to someone who I know has a really good rep and is known to be good person to deal with, I personally wouldn't mind accepting an amp back and checking it out to see if it's alright. I don't think Zeus would have started a thread if Dave would have said, hey man, I checked it out and my repair guy said there's nothing wrong with it, here's the receipt and I'll send it back to you. It's that simple, Zeus waited months for any type of response and I don't think he knew what Dave was doing, hence the reason for this thread. Now Dave is saying that he had it checked out and whatnot but he should have let Zeus know beforehand what was going on, which IMO is lack of communication. Zeus doesn't need the money, he gave me a brand new HCCA-D5000 and said just pay me in a few months when you have some cash. He's not out to screw anyone over. He probably feels as if Dave was giving him the runaround.

Zeuslicious
08-06-2009, 04:53 PM

STFU Please :)

pawn man
08-06-2009, 05:05 PM
dave accepted the return to try to help op check amp. not to give a refund.

hoss
08-06-2009, 05:12 PM

This^^^^

He didnt vaguely agree to take the amp back... He agreed to have the amp repaired, and even told him that it was a ground issue that zeus couldnt find. The amp was fine, it was an extraneous trip to the repair shop. This is all a huge mess because Zeus couldnt install the amp properly.

TurdFergueson2
08-06-2009, 05:13 PM

Part of the troubleshooting process should have been testing it in another car if you could have. The people you named on here that could vouch for it not working in your car could have tried that with you.

I honestly feel you got the PDX4.150 for a decent price, liked it because of it's small footprint and 150 watts a channel at 2 and 4 ohm, and don't need the other amp anymore. So you had to say it wasn't working. If it wasn't working, why did you replace it before resolving the issue with L_Crx? You went about the whole thing wrong and it is costing you. At this point all he owes you is the amp you purchased. I were him I'd take pics of the packaging before I shipped it off and I would insure it for double just in case your UPS delivery guy "mishandles" it.

Beerdrnkr
08-06-2009, 05:18 PM
Yeah :rolleyes:

He didnt vaguely agree to take the amp back... He agreed to have the amp repaired, and even told him that it was a ground issue that zeus couldnt find. The amp was fine, it was an extraneous trip to the repair shop. This is all a huge mess because Zeus couldnt install the amp properly.[/QUOTE]

Ok, so how does Dave know it was a ground issue from so far away? Like someone said before about the "burden of proof". CRX can't prove that the amp repair guy didn't re-solder something or fix RCA's because he chargers the same for small repairs.

Zeuslicious
08-06-2009, 05:19 PM
He didnt vaguely agree to take the amp back... He agreed to have the amp repaired, and even told him that it was a ground issue that zeus couldnt find. The amp was fine, it was an extraneous trip to the repair shop. This is all a huge mess because Zeus couldnt install the amp properly.

Did you read my offer? Are you gonna have your Boi proving he didn't lie to you guys???

Beerdrnkr
08-06-2009, 05:25 PM
It's a tough situation, a lot of things could have been handled differently. So, this is the last everyone will hear from me on this issue. I just wanted to make sure everyone knows the facts and doesn't just jump on CRX's nuts cuz he post in the thunderdome. CRX is a good guy and so is Zeus, I would personally buy from both. It's just a lack of communication and IMO CRX should just send the amp back and the whole problem can be resolved.

pawn man
08-06-2009, 05:28 PM
it does not matter if he lied or not. the fact of the matter is op had the amp for 4 months without checking it. you do not have to install the amp in the car to check it. ever heard of a 12volt power supply or just a plain old battery.

Macklessdaddy
08-06-2009, 05:29 PM
From reading about you guys over the years I KNOW both of you guys are good dudes,but hell one of you has to be the bigger man and budge a little,because these kids in here are taking sides like crips and bloods.I also KNOW neither is trying to beat the other out of anything,just a misunderstanding that I'm sure in the end will be handled.

hazardous0388
08-06-2009, 05:30 PM
i say to just send the amp back. there was never any previous agreement that christian would have to pay the return shipping fee or repair shop fee.

hazardous0388
08-06-2009, 05:31 PM
it does not matter if he lied or not. the fact of the matter is op had the amp for 4 months without checking it. you do not have to install the amp in the car to check it. ever heard of a 12volt power supply or just a plain old battery.

alright your obviously a ****in idiot because anyone can hook an amp to a battery and make it turn on. its different to hook it up through a cd player IN A CAR to check the functionality of that amp.

:crap: i thought we had intelligence in this forum...

Zeuslicious
08-06-2009, 05:37 PM
alright your obviously a ****in idiot because anyone can hook an amp to a battery and make it turn on. its different to hook it up through a cd player IN A CAR to check the functionality of that amp.

:laugh:
He's very smart lol

hazardous0388
08-06-2009, 05:40 PM
:laugh:
He's very smart lol

lol doubtful. soooo i got a new 11 inch aero port :p: this thing is massive!!! all thanks to jeff and jordan

hornedfrog1985
08-06-2009, 05:44 PM
hi

skitzafit
08-06-2009, 05:47 PM
lol doubtful. soooo i got a new 11 inch aero port :p: this thing is massive!!! all thanks to jeff and jordan

:needpics: :)

hazardous0388
08-06-2009, 05:52 PM
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i267/hazardous0388/bigport.jpg

SRim23
08-06-2009, 06:02 PM
Blah blah blah blah.... you should read first before you open your month, Please start with the post # 1 and then the # 269...
I bought the amp because I was going to use, We tried everything and the amp had issues, Thats why I contacted him no because I didnt want the amp... :rolleyes:

Exactly my point, blah blah blah, you wont accept the possibility you screwed up. I've read probably 75 % of this thread and I'm pretty sure all you've said is "we tried everything", well your everything may not be sufficient enough. I could be wrong but I don't think you've ever mentioned exactly what you did. Turning your system on, looking at your ground wire and deciding its good, isnt everything.

pawn man
08-06-2009, 07:14 PM

your obviously an idiot if you cannot hook up an amp and check it with a 12volt batt or power supply. i own a pawn shop that deals with car audio. we have a power supply hooked up w/a head unit and we check out about an average of atleast 10 amps per day!!!!
you do not have to be an electrical engineer to check a car amp!

vitveet
08-06-2009, 09:18 PM

also, dave has to prove that it was checked out before the OP should pay out a dam dime

i can as well, that is why i suggested he eat that cost and just have OP pay for shipping back to him

I don't understand why some of you guys are having trouble understanding this. How long he had it is a NON ISSUE because Dave excepted its return. If I sold something to someone who I know has a really good rep and is known to be good person to deal with, I personally wouldn't mind accepting an amp back and checking it out to see if it's alright. I don't think Zeus would have started a thread if Dave would have said, hey man, I checked it out and my repair guy said there's nothing wrong with it, here's the receipt and I'll send it back to you. It's that simple, Zeus waited months for any type of response and I don't think he knew what Dave was doing, hence the reason for this thread. Now Dave is saying that he had it checked out and whatnot but he should have let Zeus know beforehand what was going on, which IMO is lack of communication. Zeus doesn't need the money, he gave me a brand new HCCA-D5000 and said just pay me in a few months when you have some cash. He's not out to screw anyone over. He probably feels as if Dave was giving him the runaround.

All this^^^^^^

V.

Louisiana_CRX
08-06-2009, 09:21 PM
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i267/hazardous0388/bigport.jpg

Sweet :D

Bender.
08-06-2009, 11:01 PM

he did not accept a return he took it back to look at it and test it

Beerdrnkr
08-06-2009, 11:10 PM
he did not accept a return he took it back to look at it and test it

Which is not known if he did or not, as well as never stating that he would add fees and shipping charges. Zeus could have had it repaired here if that was the case jesus. Alright seriously, that was my last post. :)

billpeter
08-07-2009, 12:54 AM
maybe a few of yous should give him a call since he seems to avoid the situation over the net....... (318) 259-4735

Louisiana_CRX
08-07-2009, 01:06 AM
maybe a few of yous should give him a call since he seems to avoid the situation over the net....... (318) 259-4735

wrong person bud :laugh: and I don't live at that address either that I gave you earlier...I don't even live in Quitman :fyi:

So try again :)

Bender.
08-07-2009, 01:07 AM

he probably got tired of the bullshit :rolleyes:

if Zeuslicious wants his amp he knows what to do

billpeter
08-07-2009, 01:09 AM
wrong person bud :laugh: and I don't live at that address either that I gave you earlier...I don't even live in Quitman :fyi:

So try again :)

awesome, im on my way to do up another craigslist ad then for your crx like that other awesome *** dude on here already did considering thats not your address so there would be nothing wrong with that.

dave_damage
08-07-2009, 01:14 AM
Dave, PM me yor pay pal and I'll send you the $40 bux to ship him this **** amp back. OP Once you get the amp, check it, see its all good and sell the **** thing. And if you fell like it, pay me the $40 back after.

Louisiana_CRX
08-07-2009, 01:18 AM
Dave, PM me yor pay pal and I'll send you the $40 bux to ship him this **** amp back. OP Once you get the amp, check it, see its all good and sell the **** thing. And if you fell like it, pay me the $40 back after.

We decided we are gonna EBAY it and see what happens....so me and Zues will have the ordeal worked out...but thanks for the offer....

dave_damage
08-07-2009, 01:22 AM
Ok cool, sorry I didn't read that part.

Dave

oldschool4me
08-07-2009, 01:23 AM
awesome, im on my way to do up another craigslist ad then for your crx like that other awesome *** dude on here already did considering thats not your address so there would be nothing wrong with that.

:yourock: .................................................. .... :hilariou:

Louisiana_CRX
08-07-2009, 01:24 AM

make sure you add the phone number

billpeter
08-07-2009, 01:27 AM
make sure you add the phone number

i see your selling your crx for 900 :D

Louisiana_CRX
08-07-2009, 01:35 AM
i see your selling your crx for 900 :D

no one is calling :(

billpeter
08-07-2009, 01:38 AM
no one is calling :(

:D thats cool, i like how you trying to be a wise guy, it just tickles my fancy and makes me want to do more selling for you to help you out

westman995
08-07-2009, 01:43 AM
:D thats cool, i like how you trying to be a wise guy, it just tickles my fancy and makes me want to do more selling for you to help you out

Wow. You **** at life. Its funny that you think he gives a ****.

By the way, who the *** are you?

Louisiana_CRX
08-07-2009, 01:44 AM
Wait...my phone is ringing.....:veryhapp:

westman995
08-07-2009, 01:45 AM
But, but.. You dont have a phone.............

http://monroe.craigslist.org/cto/1310215989.html

billpeter
08-07-2009, 01:45 AM
Wow. You **** at life. Its funny that you think he gives a ****.

thanks

By the way, who the *** are you?

billpeter duh

so will your doorbell for the next few days :veryhapp:

billpeter
08-07-2009, 01:46 AM

dam dave, sellin that thing pretty cheap eh? :p:

westman995
08-07-2009, 01:47 AM
billpeter duh

Doubt it.

billpeter
08-07-2009, 01:48 AM
Doubt it.

doubt it all u want, my name is billpeter fyi

Louisiana_CRX
08-07-2009, 01:48 AM

It was some automated crap trying to sell me an extended car warranty :crap:

westman995
08-07-2009, 01:49 AM

Ya, that still doesnt tell me who the hell you are and why your so interested in posting the crx for sale ha.. AE?

Louisiana_CRX
08-07-2009, 01:49 AM

that drives a big green POS

billpeter
08-07-2009, 01:50 AM
Ya, that still doesnt tell me who the hell you are and why your so interested in posting the crx for sale ha.. AE?

i didnt post it, dave did moron and wtf is an AE? speak english *****

billpeter
08-07-2009, 01:51 AM
that drives a big green POS

ouch :crap:

Zeuslicious
08-07-2009, 01:53 AM
We decided we are gonna EBAY it and see what happens....so me and Zues will have the ordeal worked out...but thanks for the offer....

I don't remember me ever agreeing to do anything, show where you even bother to ask me. All im telling you is that im expecting my money back.
Do whatever you want to do. I'm gonna take less than $250.

Louisiana_CRX
08-07-2009, 01:53 AM
google map it...lol...see what you come up with....

westman995
08-07-2009, 01:54 AM
i didnt post it, dave did moron and wtf is an AE? speak english *****

O sorry.. I for some odd reason thought that pathetic loser posted it for him, my bad.

Alter ego..As in do you have another screen name on the forum:confused:

billpeter
08-07-2009, 01:55 AM
I don't remember me ever agreeing to do anything, show where you even bother to ask me. All im telling you is that im expecting my money back.

wtf. you didnt even agree to sell it on ebay and he just assumes. dave, your a douchebag and need to take care of business

Louisiana_CRX
08-07-2009, 01:58 AM
WIN
Post auction #
/thread

So you never posted that in post #335 :confused:

billpeter
08-07-2009, 01:59 AM
So you never posted that in post #335 :confused:

not the same person old man

Louisiana_CRX
08-07-2009, 01:59 AM
\sorry i thought it was my mistake

billpeter
08-07-2009, 02:00 AM
now its looking like someome is lieing...so this def appears to be a scam....unless you can clear this

speechless

Louisiana_CRX
08-07-2009, 02:00 AM
ok..amp is still here wrong zuse

billpeter
08-07-2009, 02:01 AM
\sorry i thought it was my mistake

go to a nursing home and be old, youre a ****wad

Miles0803
08-07-2009, 02:03 AM
i noticed that other zues too i though maybe original god banned...hmmm interesting

Miles0803
08-07-2009, 02:04 AM
go to a nursing home and be old, youre a ****wad

:ban:

Louisiana_CRX
08-07-2009, 02:04 AM
i noticed that other zues too i though maybe original god banned...hmmm interesting

i was drinking some good ole 100 proof Evan Williams that night and got mixed up...lol.....I guess its still not resolved :crap:

Louisiana_CRX
08-07-2009, 02:05 AM

he will be....

billpeter
08-07-2009, 02:08 AM

he will be....

:laugh::laugh::laugh: no, not the..........ban!!!

Bender.
08-07-2009, 02:11 AM
It was some automated crap trying to sell me an extended car warranty :crap:

on the crx?

hoss
08-07-2009, 08:39 AM
lol, this is getting fun now. I dont know who this billpeter guy is, but I love how much sand he has in his ******.

mihklo
08-07-2009, 08:44 AM
wonder where he got the sand from living in denver:confused:

hoss
08-07-2009, 09:08 AM

The great sand dunes national park is in Colorado :fyi:

mihklo
08-07-2009, 09:09 AM
The great sand dunes national park is in Colorado :fyi:

that eplains it all:D

Louisiana_CRX
08-07-2009, 10:17 AM

What he did is still illegal..today I'm contacting the local authorities on him...I do own the property just not where I live...I'm getting tired of his ignorance...if he is located I will prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law...The fool forgets I have money or access to money...

Thanks for using craigslist.
ABUSE, HARASSMENT ISSUES (unwanted phone calls, personal info posted)**Please re-send your inquiry to "abuse@craigslist.org". CRIME REPORT -

Please contact local law enforcement if appropriate.**Please re-send your inquiry to "abuse@craigslist.org".

pawn man
08-07-2009, 11:11 AM
sickem.

bumpin buick
08-07-2009, 11:21 AM
dumb question... why is this still up here and not kept to PMs, im guessing 450 of these 500 posts are irrelevant and still nothing has been resolved. Only more trolls have begun to attack and its simply making this worse.

billpeter
08-07-2009, 12:03 PM
What he did is still illegal..today I'm contacting the local authorities on him...I do own the property just not where I live...I'm getting tired of his ignorance...if he is located I will prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law...The fool forgets I have money or access to money...

ABUSE, HARASSMENT ISSUES (unwanted phone calls, personal info posted)**Please re-send your inquiry to "abuse@craigslist.org". CRIME REPORT -

Please contact local law enforcement if appropriate.**Please re-send your inquiry to "abuse@craigslist.org".

you cant and wont do **** old man. youre the one that said it wasnt your spot, so too dam bad. deal with it. please just dont scare me with this ignorant law **** when your a scammer. dont u think the OP is getting tired of your ignorance? like i said, u wont do ****, and if u still dont refund him his money, it will happen again :D

billpeter
08-07-2009, 12:06 PM

denver? u dumbshit. im from pennsylvania

billpeter
08-07-2009, 12:08 PM

yeah, who cares that hes a liar :rolleyes:

bumpin buick
08-07-2009, 12:08 PM

how old?

billpeter
08-07-2009, 12:10 PM
how old?

17 so actually him pressing those charges is out of the question. thanks for bringing that part up :laugh:

bumpin buick
08-07-2009, 12:12 PM
17 so actually him pressing those charges is out of the question. thanks for bringing that part up :laugh:

thats kind of what i was figuring

silvercookie
08-07-2009, 12:13 PM
actually 17 is considered able to be pressed on now.

so good luck with that dumbshit.

for something like that they will prosecute you.

pawn man
08-07-2009, 12:18 PM
17 year old dumb ****. they will prosecute!

billpeter
08-07-2009, 12:21 PM
actually 17 is considered able to be pressed on now.

so good luck with that dumbshit.

for something like that they will prosecute you.

17 year old dumb ****. they will prosecute!

oh, i meant 16. my bad

mihklo
08-07-2009, 12:22 PM

then that makes it even harder to figure out where you got the sand from......im guessing you went to lowes, and possibly inserted it yourself? maybe your one of those wierd ****ers that likes the way it feels?

silvercookie
08-07-2009, 12:24 PM
oh, i meant 16. my bad

yea ok.
they will still prosecute.
unless your somehow 15 now.

then that makes it even harder to figure out where you got the sand from......im guessing you went to lowes, and possibly inserted it yourself? maybe your one of those wierd ****ers that likes the way it feels?

he prolly drove to jersey shore or something.

bumpin buick
08-07-2009, 12:24 PM

:laugh::laugh:

oldschoolboomer
08-07-2009, 12:25 PM
billpeter is a trannie

billpeter
08-07-2009, 12:25 PM

howd you guess? :wow:

yea ok.
they will still prosecute.
unless your somehow 15 now.

did i say 16, i meant 15

[QUOTE=he prolly drove to jersey shore or something.[/QUOTE]

this

billpeter
08-07-2009, 12:28 PM
come on u ****ers, do something, press charges or something

Shinju
08-07-2009, 12:28 PM
Ignore the feg and he will go away.

This thread has gone to **** anyway with all the trolls getting involved. Still though 3 months..... way to long.

billpeter
08-07-2009, 12:33 PM

first off, u dont use words such as fool when youre over the hill and since you have money, you should probably send dude his amp or money then since you have admitted you have the money now. quit being a scammer and holding his possession(s). technically OP, because he said to send it back to him, you have him in check law wise as he claims he does with me. LOOK INTO IT! and by the way OP, i got your pm, i will contact you soon

billpeter
08-07-2009, 12:35 PM
by the way, old rich dude with no life, when u prosecute. tell them to come get me at....

1234 bendover ave.
pittsburgh PA 42069

westman995
08-07-2009, 12:38 PM
by the way, old rich dude with no life, when u prosecute. tell them to come get me at....

1234 bendover ave.
pittsburgh PA 42069

Fail. Kill yourself.

Pl8er
08-07-2009, 12:39 PM
billpeter duh

See I'm a betting man. First off I bet 40 dollars that you will NOT be showing up at his door.

Triple or nothing says if you do, you won't come back out.

Punk *** internet epenii waving *******

Seriously, do you think it would make sense to illegal enter someone's property for this? Cause you'd be in the wrong state to do that ****. Down south, they just open fire and check to see who it is later.

dbeez
08-07-2009, 12:45 PM
Can a mod please do an ip check on the op and this billpeter and see what all user names he is using or just see who keeps signing up and posting ******* responses thanx..

hoss
08-07-2009, 12:48 PM

1234 bendover ave.
pittsburgh PA 42069

Did you mean:

1234 Wendover ave
Montgomery, Pa 19010

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=1234%20bendover%20ave&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&oe=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl

:confused:

pawn man
08-07-2009, 01:16 PM
i shoot first ask questions latter.

cartablanca
08-07-2009, 01:21 PM
Louisiana_CRX is a great seller. bought many amps from him all fast shipping and great condition

hoss
08-07-2009, 01:24 PM
Louisiana_CRX is a great seller. bought man amps from him all fast shipping and great condition

That should resolve it then, everyone calm down, the dispute is over.

Louisiana_CRX
08-07-2009, 01:27 PM
i shoot first ask questions latter.

I do have No Trespassing sgns up....violaters will be prosecuted

Zeuslicious
08-07-2009, 04:47 PM
Louisiana_CRX is a great seller. bought many amps from him all fast shipping and great condition

Please STFU and GTFO you're an Idiot this is not his good feedback Thread, look around Please...

Zeuslicious
08-07-2009, 04:49 PM

OMG, OMG.... You're a Genius!! lol

Seems like me and Dave going to work it out. We'll see...

Macklessdaddy
08-07-2009, 08:00 PM

lulz

eutechnyx
08-07-2009, 09:16 PM
I like how this guy zeus is insisting on receiving money back,I wish I could buy an amp,try it out and not like it and return it 6 months later and demand money back.Ill have to find out what companys do that!

hoss
08-07-2009, 11:19 PM
I like how this guy zeus is insisting on receiving money back,I wish I could buy an amp,try it out and not like it and return it 6 months later and demand money back.Ill have to find out what companys do that!

inorite.

hunterw
08-09-2009, 10:48 AM
hopefully this gets worked out. ive done business with zues like 10 times now and hes always been 100 percent honest and good to do business with. and i know he wouldnt **** up and amp pand then try and say it wasnt him. hopefully it gets worked out.

Annnarbor84
08-09-2009, 01:01 PM
36 pages of nastiness:wow:

Bender.
08-09-2009, 03:21 PM
36 pages of nastiness:wow:

your settings are fucked up...it is only 18 pages

hoss
08-09-2009, 07:28 PM
Whew, glad someone else caught it.

Macklessdaddy
08-09-2009, 07:56 PM
your settings are fucked up...it is only 18 pages

if he has it set to 15 posts per page then it would be 36

99grandprixGT
08-09-2009, 07:59 PM

30 post FTW

tapout
08-09-2009, 08:02 PM

and that would make him a moron.

Bender.
08-09-2009, 08:23 PM

exactly who the **** is that retarded?

Macklessdaddy
08-09-2009, 08:28 PM
exactly who the **** is that retarded?

I am that retarded:D,I didn't realize you could change it until about a month ago:laugh::laugh:

Annnarbor84
08-10-2009, 01:47 AM

**** your life you creatine ******;)

Annnarbor84
08-10-2009, 01:48 AM
I am that retarded:D,I didn't realize you could change it until about a month ago:laugh::laugh:

I agree I did not realize that until now and I really do not give a ****

alvitae
08-10-2009, 08:53 AM
Hah, Just changed mine. I am no longer retahded.

zues
08-10-2009, 01:15 PM
Do we have an auction # yet?

westman995
08-10-2009, 02:31 PM
Do we have an auction # yet?

Who the hell are you? Its not going on ebay you dumb ****.

timbear69420
09-08-2009, 05:06 AM
bump?

stereo_luver
09-11-2009, 09:56 AM
Is this still for sale?

timbear69420
09-22-2009, 05:40 PM
did this POS ever come through on this dudes amp or money? for the ****in retards that were stickin up for him, you all need shot at point blank range and thrown in the ocean

cj407
09-22-2009, 05:43 PM
sounds like timbear has some rage against someone he doesnt know personally or even dealt with....can you say **** rider.

timbear69420
09-22-2009, 05:44 PM
sounds like timbear has some rage against someone he doesnt know personally or even dealt with....can you say **** rider.

i can say that just fine, i just said it to myself :confused: oh, you mean you on crxs feggot ***. my bad

Goindef154
09-22-2009, 05:47 PM
Wow this **** just got real.

timbear69420
09-22-2009, 05:48 PM
Wow this **** just got real.

OH WOW!!!! YES IT DID!!! :thumbdwn:

FurbiesAndBeans
09-22-2009, 05:49 PM
OH WOW!!!! YES IT DID!!! :thumbdwn:

i wish trolls like ur *** would just be wiped off the face of the earth.

Go take a long walk on a short bridge

timbear69420
09-22-2009, 05:50 PM
i wish trolls like ur *** would just be wiped off the face of the earth.

Go take a long walk on a short bridge

you'll get over it. sorry i made you that mad :laugh:

FurbiesAndBeans
09-22-2009, 05:52 PM
you'll get over it. sorry i made you that mad :laugh:

im not mad, its just annoying seeing someone come in to a thread he has no real business in and talk bullshit

timbear69420
09-22-2009, 05:52 PM
im not mad, its just annoying seeing someone come in to a thread he has no real business in and talk bullshit

you'll get over it

FurbiesAndBeans
09-22-2009, 05:54 PM
you'll get over it

as soon as you kill urself :laugh:

lol i kid

Blue Fury
09-22-2009, 05:55 PM
you'll get over it

What was your previous username here?

timbear69420
09-22-2009, 05:57 PM
What was your previous username here?

FurbiesAndBeans

PIITB Wut Wut
09-22-2009, 05:59 PM
FurbiesAndBeans

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/member.php?u=50264

wut?

timmoore718
09-22-2009, 05:59 PM
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/member.php?u=50264

****?

this

TurdFergueson2
09-22-2009, 06:00 PM

That's just CA.com Brah.....

timmoore718
09-22-2009, 06:01 PM
That's just CA.com Brah.....

THIS!

Johnny Law.Lulz
09-22-2009, 06:14 PM
Wow, this **** got huge. I havnt even been here.Havnt heard anything from him. Dont expect to. Im just taking it as a loss.

And im never taking anyones rep/refs as an excuse to trust them.

cj407
09-22-2009, 06:20 PM
Dave hasnt been on in almost a month. so kinda hard for him to speak on the matter or get pms about it when he's not on here.

Johnny Law.Lulz
09-22-2009, 06:25 PM
He could be duckin.

timbear69420
09-22-2009, 06:28 PM
Dave hasnt been on in almost a month. so kinda hard for him to speak on the matter or get pms about it when he's not on here.

did this POS ever come through on this dudes amp or money? for the ****in retards that were stickin up for him, you all need shot at point blank range and thrown in the ocean

:fyi:

timbear69420
09-22-2009, 06:29 PM

he owes people money u ****in reject, quit slobbin his nob

Annnarbor84
09-22-2009, 06:30 PM
Wow, this **** got huge. I havnt even been here.Havnt heard anything from him. Dont expect to. Im just taking it as a loss.

And im never taking anyones rep/refs as an excuse to trust them.

I figured out long ago refs and rep dont mean ****, unfortunately:crap:

Johnny Law.Lulz
09-22-2009, 06:33 PM
CJ407 can say what he wants. dickridin or not he does have a point. But his point could be looked at as dave duckin or he could be trollin in a new name.

timbear69420
09-22-2009, 06:33 PM
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/member.php?u=50137 hmmmmmmmm, its him, its him!!! NOT! could be though

Supergumby5000
09-22-2009, 06:36 PM
I dont wanna read all of this. Did lousiana_CRX scam this dude or no?

If it helps at all, i bought an amp a while back from CRX described as in perfect condition. I recieved the amp all bent up and the board inside was shifted. I just assumed it happened in shipping and louisiana just said to send it back for a refund. He said he would refund me half right away, and refund the other half after he got the amp.

He claimed he never got the amp, so i only got half a refund. I didnt really argue with him about it because i guess it was possible that the amp did not make it back, but i just thought i would share.

Johnny Law.Lulz
09-22-2009, 06:37 PM

If it helps at all, i bought an amp a while back from CRX described as in perfect condition. I recieved the amp all bent up and the board inside was shifted. I just assumed it happened in shipping and louisiana just said to send it back for a refund. He said he would refund me half right away, and refund the other half after he got the amp.

He claimed he never got the amp, so i only got half a refund. I didnt really argue with him about it because i guess it was possible that the amp did not make it back, but i just thought i would share.

Read first page. Thats what happened. Everything else in here is shooting the ****.

And Dave had a varying IP. It changed all the time.

timbear69420
09-22-2009, 06:38 PM

:wowflash:

timbear69420
09-22-2009, 06:42 PM
what a ****in old *** douchebag! SCAMMER!!

godhatescivics
09-22-2009, 06:43 PM
Last Activity: 08-30-2009 12:45 PM :fyi:

Ed.Lester
09-22-2009, 06:50 PM
Dave is a piece of ****. always has been.

godhatescivics
09-22-2009, 06:52 PM
el oh el

Johnny Law.Lulz
09-22-2009, 06:55 PM
Its whatever = /

jadon087
09-22-2009, 07:00 PM
So Op is still out cash and an amp?

timbear69420
09-22-2009, 07:01 PM
So Op is still out cash and an amp?

this is correct, as he took it all as a joke along with his sack lickers

cj407
09-22-2009, 07:02 PM
only thing i can put up is that i bought an alt from him a year back and got it in the same exact condition as pictured and stated...he even gave me the number of the guy whom he bought it from so i could get it dialed in correctly. so i had nothing wrong with my transaction but timbear, seems to be **** riding the whole situation as nothing happened between him and LA_CRX and he has never dealt with him. its people like YOU that get threads like this 39 pages of bullshit

Johnny Law.Lulz
09-22-2009, 07:08 PM
To recap. I traded him 2 amps for a DD comp set. 1 tweet was blown and dented, mids were rusty and he didnt give me crossovers.

Thats the short version.

TurdFergueson2
09-22-2009, 07:15 PM
So is it necessary to do an IP check to see if he's under a different name? Or has anybody been in touch with him? I highly doubt he just fell off the face of the earth. But then again I haven't seen lilmaniac on here in ages

cj407
09-22-2009, 07:20 PM
he hasnt been on Soundpressure either.

last sign in was 7.30.2009

jadon087
09-22-2009, 07:22 PM
only thing i can put up is that i bought an alt from him a year back and got it in the same exact condition as pictured and stated...he even gave me the number of the guy whom he bought it from so i could get it dialed in correctly. so i had nothing wrong with my transaction but timbear, seems to be **** riding the whole situation as nothing happened between him and LA_CRX and he has never dealt with him. its people like YOU that get threads like this 39 pages of bullshit

Just because you had a smooth transaction doesn't mean everyone else goes the same way. The people taking side are the one who made this thread 39 pages long hint^^^ and the best scammers are the one with the most credibility if you havent notice some example: ronnie peay, miles0803, and that guy with the yaris who scammed everyone for all those boxes a while back forgot his name.

Johnny Law.Lulz
09-22-2009, 07:26 PM
I said his IP always changes. So that wouldnt help. Dont worry, ive already looked into that.

Goindef154
09-22-2009, 07:34 PM
he owes people money u ****in reject, quit slobbin his nob

Did dave beat you in a competition Or something?

Goindef154
09-22-2009, 07:43 PM
Just because you had a smooth transaction doesn't mean everyone else goes the same way. The people taking side are the one who made this thread 39 pages long hint^^^ and the best scammers are the one with the most credibility if you havent notice some example: ronnie peay, miles0803, and that guy with the yaris who scammed everyone for all those boxes a while back forgot his name.

I do agree with this to a certain point. The only thing that strikes me as odd is why would he ruin his whole built up rep. for 2 medium line amplifiers. All the other guys aforementioned were pretty large scams involving lots of money. I'm not picking sides or anything, just trying to look at it in different ways.

Johnny Law.Lulz
09-22-2009, 07:45 PM
I wouldnt call them medium line.

They were early 90's entry level orions. While awesome collector items they werent amazing other than a collectable outlook.

jadon087
09-22-2009, 07:49 PM
I do agree with this to a certain point. The only thing that strikes me as odd is why would he ruin his whole built up rep. for 2 medium line amplifiers. All the other guys aforementioned were pretty large scams involving lots of money. I'm not picking sides or anything, just trying to look at it in different ways.

I can agree with that it is def a waste for him to ruin his rep over something so small, but at the same time in the pm's he said he had no money and lost his job. Then again in another post in this thread he says he has over 100 amps i dont think someone with this amount of equipment is that broke. The Op was even willing to take a loss on the amp. Had i been dave i just would have sent the amp back with proof of it being tested regardless of what the OP wanted as he neither provided proof of malfunction before install.

Goindef154
09-22-2009, 07:49 PM
I wouldnt call them medium line.

They were early 90's entry level orions. While awesome collector items they werent amazing other than a collectable outlook.

Sorry wasnt trying to make them seem lesser. I own some old school orions too :)

Goindef154
09-22-2009, 07:53 PM
I can agree with that it is def a waste for him to ruin his rep over something so small, but at the same time in the pm's he said he had no money and lost his job. Then again in another post in this thread he says he has over 100 amps i dont think someone with this amount of equipment is that broke. The Op was even willing to take a loss on the amp. Had i been dave i just would have sent the amp back with proof of it being tested regardless of what the OP wanted as he neither provided proof of malfunction before install.

Yah if he had all that stuff he dfinitely wasn't broke :) haha. Are you talking about this transaction or the other one with Zeus?

jadon087
09-22-2009, 08:05 PM
Yah if he had all that stuff he dfinitely wasn't broke :) haha. Are you talking about this transaction or the other one with Zeus?

i was referring to the original OP zues. Worst enemy is also out of luck hope his gets resolved. i feel the the second one just confirms that the guy has something shady going. Refs or not.

infamous_e46
09-22-2009, 10:30 PM
Wow no wonder he hasn't been on I wonder what his new name is or what forum he moved to

Johnny Law.Lulz
09-22-2009, 10:34 PM
Sorry wasnt trying to make them seem lesser. I own some old school orions too :)

Actaully i was saying they arnt good enough to be medium grade from a prospective power look. Collecting prosepctive they are awesome. But functionality compared to other things is gone.

Macklessdaddy
09-22-2009, 11:52 PM
LOL @ all the people trying to take up for LAcrx AKA Dave/James .

cj407 is an idiot!

troof

Blue Fury
09-23-2009, 01:17 AM
THIS!

Oh I see, you've been here for about a month and you would know.. and I also see you've mastered the 1 word reply.

timmoore718
09-23-2009, 01:18 AM
Oh I see, you've been here for about a month and you would know.. and I also see you've mastered the 1 word reply.

this

Zeuslicious
09-23-2009, 05:09 AM
This is the last pm that I sent him on 08-08-2009... I never got an answer back and idk if I'm going to get my money or the pos Amp...
***** and it's funny there's still a couple of Idiots saying Dave is a great guy lol.

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa166/zeusliciouz/Dave%20Issue/zz.jpg

cj407
09-23-2009, 05:28 AM
idk what you are reading but from the pms he seems to be trying to sell the amp (as he has no job any longer) and get you your money and you just keep demanding money then saying you are willing to wait. why dont you pm him stating that what he is doin is ok and then he can do that and you would get your money. but as of now you probably wont get ish because he hasnt been on in almost a month. so issue settled. done with this 40 page bullshit

not saying he was right or wrong not saying you were in the right or wrong just stating what was stated in those pms.

Johnny Law.Lulz
09-23-2009, 06:12 AM
I dont have my pm's anymore = (

Like i said, im just taking it as a loss and lesson learned.