PDA

View Full Version : Scamming Me: dennit465 = not looking good

vitveet
07-30-2009, 12:46 AM
I'll go into details if nothing improves tomorrow. Trying to give the kid a chance. 3 weeks is far too long with my money and I've heard far too many excuses.
Didn't want to do this to his name and I won't....if things improve drastically tomorrow. Save yourself now bro....

V.

MazzaSECv.2
07-30-2009, 12:48 AM
He is right in SC just go make him a visit :)

I see his been trying to sell his Nightshade 18" for quite a while

michaellane
07-30-2009, 12:54 AM
good luck vitas...

mihklo
07-30-2009, 05:57 AM
yeah good luck V.

where in SC is he located?

vitveet
07-30-2009, 09:27 AM
He's supposedly in Aiken I think. I've done business with 2 other members here from Aiken so I may see if they can chime in if it comes down to it. Just want to avoid all the hassle of getting other people involved you know!!??!?!
I have extreme confidence that I'll get my money back or my product though.... To do so in a situation like this (when someone is or has scammed you), all you need is time and money.....and I have plenty of both so dennit465 it's best to just refund me bro.
And yeah, he's only about 3 hrs from me.
Time is ticking my man.
Thanks for the support guys^^^^!!

V.

westman995
07-30-2009, 12:04 PM
Man i hope he just comes through and refunds you. This is some bullshit. Ive been scammed before, not on here. Dono how much you paid. The most ive lost was like 250 bucks.

1ndatrunk
07-30-2009, 12:11 PM
He's supposedly in Aiken I think. I've done business with 2 other members here from Aiken so I may see if they can chime in if it comes down to it. Just want to avoid all the hassle of getting other people involved you know!!??!?!
I have extreme confidence that I'll get my money back or my product though.... To do so in a situation like this (when someone is or has scammed you), all you need is time and money.....and I have plenty of both so dennit465 it's best to just refund me bro.
Time is ticking my man.

V.

Roadtrip? I'm in NC, so we can ride down there and see him. I hate scammers, they make it hard for the good guys to buy/sell/trade on here without alot of BS. I hope you get your cash back, and its just that he had some issues going on that are preventing him from responding.

westman995
07-30-2009, 12:19 PM
Roadtrip? I'm in NC, so we can ride down there and see him. I hate scammers, they make it hard for the good guys to buy/sell/trade on here without alot of BS. I hope you get your cash back, and its just that he had some issues going on that are preventing him from responding.

Hate to say it but check his threads, hes been on and bumpin the **** out of his for sale threads.. Well last night he was. Didnt look today

KyleBechtold
07-30-2009, 12:20 PM
to be honest he had a weird vibe coming off him.. i backed off.. dunno what it was but it was there.. even if he does come through

dennit469
07-30-2009, 02:45 PM
to be honest he had a weird vibe coming off him.. i backed off.. dunno what it was but it was there.. even if he does come through

thanks bro that makes me feel like a winner

DonH
07-30-2009, 02:48 PM
thanks bro that makes me feel like a winner

fix this issue then!

hornedfrog1985
07-30-2009, 02:49 PM

Me too man.

dennit469
07-30-2009, 02:50 PM
Time is ticking my man.

V.

and i know every one of the guys in aiken, you can ask them all as they know me personally and have for all my teen years...and all have heard my setup and seen this head unit and know im not a scammer, i just make sure in the long run i dont get f**ked. blinkdogo-john the rich boy.....budahbuddy803-ty cousin of trey803-trey.... they all know me, im not a scammer and nor do i need to..money isnt an issue where we come from guyss

dennit469
07-30-2009, 02:51 PM
fix this issue then!

im trying dude, i cant help it when it was ups's fault and fuked up the shipment and delayed it another week, i dont blame it all on them but the last week and a half i do

DonH
07-30-2009, 02:51 PM
and i know every one of the guys in aiken, you can ask them all as they know me personally and have for all my teen years...and all have heard my setup and seen this head unit and know im not a scammer, i just make sure in the long run i dont get f**ked. blinkdogo-john the rich boy.....budahbuddy803-ty cousin of trey803-trey.... they all know me, im not a scammer and nor do i need to..money isnt an issue where we come from guyss

then fix this issue yet again!

dennit469
07-30-2009, 02:54 PM
1z77253w0335995005, this is the tracking number i was givin yesterday....

westman995
07-30-2009, 02:54 PM
Im just wondering why vitveet stated you said you were going to refund him that day, and he says you have not refunded him.

westman995
07-30-2009, 02:57 PM
1z77253w0335995005, this is the tracking number i was givin yesterday....

Might want to check that number bro, it dont work

>>> UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later.

You would think if you got the number yesterday it should be on the site by now, but maybe not.

hornedfrog1985
07-30-2009, 02:57 PM
This smells like ****.

gotparts90
07-30-2009, 02:59 PM
This smells like ****.

that was just me farting

dennit469
07-30-2009, 03:01 PM
i just called ups, wait untill 6 or 615 tonight, the tracking number WILL work

dennit469
07-30-2009, 03:02 PM
Im just wondering why vitveet stated you said you were going to refund him that day, and he says you have not refunded him.

because there was no money on my paypal and it had to come from my bank account because of paypals policys it couldnt just deduct from my credit card...

dennit469
07-30-2009, 06:13 PM
and yes it does work now guys liek i said 6 or 615 tonight

http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/track?HTMLVersion=5.0&loc=en_US&trackNums=1Z77253W0335995005&track.y=10&Requester=TRK_MOD&showMultipiece=N&detailNumber=undefined&WBPM_lid=homepage%2Fct1.html_pnl_trk

westman995
07-30-2009, 06:53 PM
Thats cool. I was just going to check right now too. Just be cool bro, as long as this gets resolved, vitveet will clear you of this and you will be good to sell on here mane.

vitveet
07-30-2009, 08:25 PM
Thats cool. I was just going to check right now too. Just be cool bro, as long as this gets resolved, vitveet will clear you of this and you will be good to sell on here mane.

x2.
Says billing info received.....still doesn't mean its shipped....but we'll see tomorrow morning. Thanks anyhow....there's progress (it seems). Update yah in the morning.

V.

mihklo
07-31-2009, 05:46 AM
because there was no money on my paypal and it had to come from my bank account because of paypals policys it couldnt just deduct from my credit card...

so what you are saying is that you spent the money before you made sure that it was a good deal?

and you are saying it has taken ups over a week to ship the hu out of the facility you dropped it off at?

there is no way that it should take a week and a half for the tracking number to show up. sounds to me like you just dropped the item off, or it hasnt been dropped off yet. but that will be easily found out when V gets the package as it should have the date on the label. i know when i print out labels using fedex until i drop it off it shows the same "billing info recieved"

vitveet
07-31-2009, 08:25 AM
so what you are saying is that you spent the money before you made sure that it was a good deal?

and you are saying it has taken ups over a week to ship the hu out of the facility you dropped it off at?

there is no way that it should take a week and a half for the tracking number to show up. sounds to me like you just dropped the item off, or it hasnt been dropped off yet. but that will be easily found out when V gets the package as it should have the date on the label. i know when i print out labels using fedex until i drop it off it shows the same "billing info recieved"

All that is true. He said he spent the money on new headlights (HIDs I believe) last week so he has no money to give to me. But I thought he said money wasn't an issue where he comes from:crazy:?!?!
And yeah, I heard a bunch of excuses from him....for 3 weeks now. First it was he went out of town on vacation and forgot to take it out of his car and ship it to me before he left. Then for several days he couldn't get to the shipping place before they closed due to the time he gets off work. Then he started telling me it was shipped....or it was dropped off. Repeatedly asked for a tracker and he kept saying he lost it:emb:! Told me that for 3-4 days and that he couldn't get it from the store.
BUT, I do now see that the package is finally on it's way. Thought it was going to be here today....but it says Monday. I've already been held up 3 weeks on my build so another 2 days won't hurt I guess:p:. Once I receive it I'll update this thread with the condition, functionality, and packaging of the unit.
In the meantime, THANKS dennit469 for having the unit on the way. Paypal dispute/claim will be dropped immediately if everything is good come Monday.

V.

mihklo
07-31-2009, 10:03 AM
good to see that it is finally on the way after all the BS.

V, whatever you do dont delete this thread or edit it. too many times recently i have seen this happen where the seller doesnt necessarily scam but takes forever to ship and for the product to be recieved. then the buyer edits his post and the ****** seller looks good again. until it happens again.

Louisiana_CRX
07-31-2009, 10:11 AM
hopefully all will be good when you get it....

dennit469
07-31-2009, 01:47 PM
its packaged fine with some wrapping around the box, and a tight fit in the box, its all good bro. i do know it took me a week to get it shipped but ups fuked up to...ive sold prolly a good 6 or 7 things on here and theyll all tell you they got the itme within a week, it was a my fault for stalling, sorry.

dennit469
07-31-2009, 01:49 PM
and they told me it would be there by friday, not even playing yo.

vitveet
08-03-2009, 03:00 PM
Package was delivered today. I'll be home first thing in the morning to check it out!

V.

SSS 18734
08-03-2009, 04:52 PM
w00t!

westman995
08-04-2009, 02:36 PM
So hows it look?

vitveet
08-04-2009, 03:08 PM
So hows it look?

....all I'll say right now is that I DID receive the HU....
Won't go any further than that until the OP gets back to my PM to see if we can work it out there first...:crap:

V.

SSS 18734
08-04-2009, 03:16 PM
Won't go any further than that until the OP gets back to my PM to see if we can work it out there first...:crap:

V.

not so w00t... :crap:

TimtheAxe
08-04-2009, 03:17 PM
I'm going to kill him.

tRiGgEr
08-04-2009, 03:24 PM

V.

You have been scammed whether he fix's the current problem or not. You would be doing the online community a favor by reporting on his business ethics...

k_schutte
08-04-2009, 03:29 PM
So... whats wrong with it?

westman995
08-04-2009, 05:20 PM
**** man i thought this was gona be all good. Doesnt sound so good now. Hope he fixes it tho.

tRiGgEr
08-04-2009, 05:22 PM
vitveet must be making all this up as he has no pics or proof of any thing shady going on.

michaellane
08-04-2009, 05:22 PM
i traded my hdc3 with vitas for a nine.1 :) good guy too bad this happened to him

KyleBechtold
08-04-2009, 05:23 PM
vitveet must be making all this up as he has no pics or proof of any thing shady going on.

hope you are joking.. viveet is one of the best on here

michaellane

dont say that :crap:

hornedfrog1985
This is why I don't deal with people who finish their sentence with "yo" yo.

k_schutte
08-04-2009, 05:30 PM

Then I guess i won't give you my solid 24K gold yo yo.

hornedfrog1985
08-04-2009, 05:32 PM
yo-yo, yo? I don't know how well a solid gold yo-yo would work.

Rich B
08-04-2009, 05:34 PM
yo-yo, yo? I don't know how well a solid gold yo-yo would work.

It has its ups and downs.

dennit469
08-04-2009, 05:38 PM

just because its not part of your lingo fukbag doesnt mean the person is a scammer, someone that says something like

"brand new memphis mono 2 channel amp CLASS D only been used since december with 2 brand new square sony explodes in a truck duel 2 ohm box thats been running in the back of my navigator for a while" is a scam whether he ends it with yo or not makes no **** difference, you know hornedfrog you really dont help the situation and just make life worse by antagonizing, go beat off to your gay mexican **** and be happy. im not a scammer as restated before this was just a transaction that was not meant to be. nuff said.

hornedfrog1985
08-04-2009, 05:43 PM
werd

dennit469
08-04-2009, 05:45 PM
werd

exactly

vitveet
08-04-2009, 07:21 PM
I'm not going to say it wasn't a transaction meant to be as YOU'RE the one who hasn't made it "meant to be"! Not taking shots at you but I do appreciate you communicating with me through PM's. BTW, you have another PM.
I've given him til the end of the day tomorrow for a full refund and I'll leave all the detailed BAD info on the transaction out. He's trying (somewhat IMO) to fix the issue but I wanna see more effort from the kid to get it right and QUICK. Believe it or not, if this gets taken care of tomorrow like I've requested, I'll leave a "Decent seller" thread about him (too late for a GOOD seller/transaction).
24 hours is the limit....and time started ticking at 5pm Eastern.

V.

dennit469
08-04-2009, 07:25 PM
I'm not going to say it wasn't a transaction meant to be as YOU'RE the one who hasn't made it "meant to be"! Not taking shots at you but I do appreciate you communicating with me through PM's. BTW, you have another PM.
I've given him til the end of the day tomorrow for a full refund and I'll leave all the detailed BAD info on the transaction out. He's trying (somewhat IMO) to fix the issue but I wanna see more effort from the kid to get it right and QUICK. Believe it or not, if this gets taken care of tomorrow like I've requested, I'll leave a "Decent seller" thread about him (too late for a GOOD seller/transaction).
24 hours is the limit....and time started ticking at 5pm Eastern.

V.
i gotcha v

_AnGeL_
08-04-2009, 07:29 PM
what time would that be in japan?

k_schutte
08-04-2009, 08:50 PM
It has its ups and downs.

LOL.... Is funny cuz you said "ups and downs" and it is yo-yo HAHAHA

22mountaineer
08-04-2009, 08:54 PM
what time would that be in japan?

Its 654 EST here... I think its Wed morning there is it not?

vitveet
08-05-2009, 01:57 PM
Time is running out. Still hearing excuses. Just please make the refund happen TODAY. Whatever way you can but I'm NOT dropping the paypal claim in order for you to get the money to me! Let's end this....

V.

dbeez
08-05-2009, 06:10 PM
oh times up whats the deal

mihklo
08-06-2009, 06:12 AM
..money isnt an issue where we come from guyss

for all this talk and no refund it sure does seem as though money is an issue.

hornedfrog1985
08-06-2009, 04:40 PM
Like I said don't deal with people who finish their sentence with... yo.

mihklo
08-07-2009, 06:16 AM
Like I said don't deal with people who finish their sentence with... yo.

what about if they start their sentence with yo?

MikeofTulsa
08-07-2009, 02:45 PM
if you are requesting a refund, have you shipped the h/u back to him yet?

dave_damage
08-07-2009, 02:57 PM
I think we should know what went wrong here so we all know to steer clear of this guy.

vitveet
08-08-2009, 10:37 AM
for all this talk and no refund it sure does seem as though money is an issue.

Exactly. He's still giving me TONS of excuses and has problems with other people with transactions also....and says that's why I don't have my money.
I'm not convinced that he can't get me $160 after almost 4 weeks.

if you are requesting a refund, have you shipped the h/u back to him yet?
HELL NO. Money first, then he'll get this piece of crap HU back. I waited 3 weeks to get it and it's nothing like described or shown in the pics. No guna send it back til I have the money. I'm clearly the trustworthy one here, not him.

I think we should know what went wrong here so we all know to steer clear of this guy.

Full details, emails and PM's coming if I don't have my money soon.

V.

J31Rob
08-08-2009, 10:39 AM
gl veet.

farmerehsan
08-08-2009, 10:50 AM
i had bought from him a suub,... i got mines quick?

southpoleman69
08-09-2009, 04:00 AM
so this just died? theres no more issue here or???

vitveet
08-09-2009, 04:10 PM
gl veet.
Thanks partner! Think he'll make it somewhat right. Making me wait til he sells something isn't the right way of doing it though:rolleyes:

Sure you got the right dude?????:confused:

so this just died? theres no more issue here or???

Nothing has been resolved as of this moment....

V.

westman995
08-09-2009, 04:12 PM
I hate to say this and sound negative and ****.. But it doesnt look good as far as him coming through.. He cant sell **** on here to get money, no one will buy from him knowing this happened. But remember money is not a problem where he comes from. What a joke.

By the way, he basically said he isnt paying you back in another thread.

dennit469
08-09-2009, 04:15 PM

and indeed it did and was not blown in in excellant condistion, just a transaction gone bad, ive had enough arguing with people on this forum im off for now

westman995
08-09-2009, 04:15 PM
for all of you that care... my paypal account is LIMITED ACCESS BECAUSE OF THE DISPUTE OPEN, I CANNOT SEND MONEY, RECIEVE MONEY NOR BUY ANYTHING UNTILL ITS RESOLVED, I HAVE A BANK ACCOUNT JUST FOR PAYPAL THAT HAD NO MONEY IN IT, PAYPAL HIT THAT NUMEROUS TIMES CHARGING ME $38 INSUFFICIENT FUNDS FEE BY THE BANK EVERYTIME, SURE ENOUGH PAYPAL VOIDED THE BANK ACCOUNT, MY CREDIT IS PROBABLY SHOT AND PAYPAL WILLL NOT LET ME REFUND THIS GUY WITH A CREDIT CARD, EVEN THOUGH YOU CAN BUY **** FROM ANY SITE USING YOUR CREDIT CARD YOU CANT REFUND WITH IT? **** THAT. IM NOT SENDING DUDE A MONEY ORDER BECAUSE I DONT SEE THE NEED TO, MONEY WOULD HAVE BEEN REFUNDED WEEKS AGO IF DISPUTE WAS CLOSED AND I COULD ACTUALLY USE THE ****ING PAYPAL ACCOUNT, now that everyone knows what is going on, just shut up about the scam bullshit

Here you go.. Basically he said fukc off your not getting money back cuz he doesnt see the need to.

By the way *******, im pretty sure if you put money in your account it will go straight to him and your account will be unlocked.

vitveet
08-09-2009, 04:25 PM
Here you go.. Basically he said fukc off your not getting money back cuz he doesnt see the need to.

By the way *******, im pretty sure if you put money in your account it will go straight to him and your account will be unlocked.

Oh really..?!?!?! Now he's told me that 1ndatrunk is supposed to be buying the nightshade and sending me the what he owes me, then sending him the rest.
Dennit469, you need to come back and clarify what you posted man. I've given you enough chances. I've asked 1ndatrunk about what you said....he should be confirming this with me in a few.
If it's not true, MONEY ORDER it will be for you. You're selling crappy, undescribed equipement and you waited 3 weeks to even send it out and you didn't want me to file a paypal dispute?!?!?!?!!?!?!? You've got a lot of growing up to do kid.

V.

revrider1
08-09-2009, 04:28 PM
Interesting thread, hope it gets resolved...

99grandprixGT
08-09-2009, 04:29 PM
he to busy saving for his range rover, and all his tickets.

vitveet
08-09-2009, 04:30 PM
1ndatrunk has confirmed that dennit469 is supposed to be sending him the nightshade 18 he was selling. Once he gets it, he'll test its functionality and then pay me what is owed to me and pay dennit469 the rest. We'll see how this goes.

V.

vitveet
08-09-2009, 04:32 PM

he to busy saving for his range rover, and all his tickets.

ha....guess he's talking about a late 80's or early 90's range rover... He claims now he has no money (after he clearly stated that money isn't an issue earlier). He's young though, let'em dream big:)

V.

westman995
08-09-2009, 04:33 PM
1ndatrunk has confirmed that dennit469 is supposed to be sending him the nightshade 18 he was selling. Once he gets it, he'll test its functionality and then pay me what is owed to me and pay dennit469 the rest. We'll see how this goes.

V.

I hope that goes good.

jshak07
08-09-2009, 04:44 PM
I just read this whole thread and still dont know whats wrong with the deck..?

1ndatrunk
08-09-2009, 05:12 PM

V.

Thats the plan. I hope he goes through with the deal, and doesn't **** me. I am waiting on him to get back with me on the shipping weight and dims, so i can get him a label out for the sub. When i get the sub I will test it, and if everything is in order, I will either send or meet Vitveet the cash first, and then pay the balance to Dennit465.

southpoleman69
08-09-2009, 05:30 PM
this is crazy. grandted im only 19 and havent sold or bought anything on here, i deal locally for the most part, but this guy gives a bad name to people who arent older. this guy just needs to stop being a douche and pay up.

vitveet
08-10-2009, 08:16 AM

I just read this whole thread and still dont know whats wrong with the deck..?

You guys will know soon enough full details.
I've been trying to save face here, as he's begged me to do several times. It's def. embarrassing as to what's going on here (from his end) so he'd better fix it (which again, it seems like he's going to do).

V.

mihklo
08-10-2009, 08:25 AM
good luck man, hopefully all works out and works out soon for you.

SomeGuyDude
08-10-2009, 08:35 AM
Sounds to me like this dennit is a kid whose parents give him too much money, something went **** up with this sale and he's not sure how to resolve it (hence the fvcked up paypal situation and his hesitance to use a money order). I was the same way when I was younger, if my paypal account got locked I didn't know what to do.

My guess is he wasn't being malicious, just really irresponsible.

mihklo
08-10-2009, 08:46 AM
Sounds to me like this dennit is a kid whose parents give him too much money, something went **** up with this sale and he's not sure how to resolve it (hence the fvcked up paypal situation and his hesitance to use a money order). I was the same way when I was younger, if my paypal account got locked I didn't know what to do.

My guess is he wasn't being malicious, just really irresponsible.

ya but money isnt an issue where he comes from:confused::rolleyes::crazy::wow:

1ndatrunk
08-10-2009, 01:22 PM
Dennit, pm me your number so we can talk. UPS is being a *****, and I'm trying to get this shipping label to you asap. Your pm box is full, so thats why I'm putting it on here, thanks

mihklo
08-13-2009, 07:03 AM
has there been any resolution to this yet?

dennit469
08-13-2009, 01:23 PM
has there been any resolution to this yet?

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6470525#post6470525