PDA

View Full Version : What should I do?

bmoney9
07-23-2009, 08:40 PM
Basically right now I have a set of pioneer premier 720prs running off an autotek 100.4 and one of the channels is messed up, it creates static in the speaker. So I was thinking about getting a good quality 4 channel amp that is small in size and puts out good clean power.

I was looking at the Alpine PDX150.4 but I do not know if that is too much power for my current components but I also have in mind the Sundown 4 channel amp and I have heard nothing but awesome things about Sundown. What do you think?

Currently my rear deck has no speakers and it has 6x9 holes and I am going to fill them in with either a good set of 6x9 or components, but 6x9 are obviously easier for me to install. Which 6x9 speakers would you go with or what components would you get in there?

Thanks

TubeSockTitties
07-23-2009, 08:44 PM
excellent components you have BTW, I have the same ones in my doors.. I'm going to get the Sundown 125.4 very soon, along with another set of these. If you're worried about there being too much power, you can always keep the gains down.

bmoney9
07-23-2009, 09:03 PM
Yea that's what I thought. I just don't know what I should do with my rear deck since I didn't plan on putting anything in there but all my friends ***** about no hearing it loud enough

TubeSockTitties
07-23-2009, 09:08 PM
I havent bought 6x9's in years but I would probablly just go with a set of Premiers. Ideally, you wouldnt be using it but for rear fill anyway. Besides, it's your stereo, **** your friends.

bmoney9
07-23-2009, 10:45 PM
haha..yea i guess..ill check some pioneers out then..i thought mayb components..but i dunno if my friends are worth that time of installation haha