PDA

View Full Version : Need help pls. Reply!

its_ray_ray
07-16-2009, 04:40 PM
i bought 4 g and s redline 10s from a user on this site. when i got home from driving 3 hrs. to get them. i hooked them up and 2 work fine, and the other 2 when hooked up rattle instead of hitting. if this my fault. or what i wa sold was defective? i'm going to post a vid showing in about 15 min

what u think?

99grandprixGT
07-16-2009, 04:41 PM
did u have him show you they work be4 u bought them?

its_ray_ray
07-16-2009, 04:43 PM
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l8/tokyoskaterpunk_rei/th_Capture_20090716.jpg (http://s92.photobucket.com/albums/l8/tokyoskaterpunk_rei/?action=view&current=Capture_20090716.flv)

he swore up and down. and he is a well respected member of this site.

KyleBechtold
07-16-2009, 04:51 PM
send em back? ask for refund of two and shipping of them back?

ampjunkielikeme
07-16-2009, 07:23 PM
you made 2 threads??

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=419505

i did not sell the subs broken... they were all in mint condition and working 100% when i had them...
free aired them on 100 watts before i sold them.....all the coils read good...never gave them over the rated rms ...never made any funny sounds...
they can only handle 150 watts rms each..... they are more like a very big mid range than a sub....

F.Y.I.
OP hooked two 150 watt rms subs to a 850 watt amp to test them .....then made this video and another thread, but doesnt tell anybody he did this......makes you think i sold him ****ed up subs to scam him...and i did not do such a thing...

all you see in the video is the sound of the subs voice coil that has unwound itself from the former......that is caused by bottoming out the sub. and giving the sub more power than it can handle......

nineball
07-16-2009, 08:48 PM
hot swapping while laying the subs on the amp for testing, scratching both the subs and amp all while holding a cigarette in your hand. i can see the respect you give your gear. thanks for stopping me from every buying anything from you.

bubbagumper6
07-16-2009, 08:54 PM
hot swapping while laying the subs on the amp for testing, scratching both the subs and amp all while holding a cigarette in your hand. i can see the respect you give your gear. thanks for stopping me from every buying anything from you.

x2

wtf man?

99grandprixGT
07-16-2009, 08:56 PM

**** he addicted cant even make a 2 min video without a smoke.

ampjunkielikeme
07-16-2009, 11:53 PM
even though i know the subs were perfect and worked fine , i refunded half of his money

i knew somebody would buy them, and expect them to do what a modern sub will do , and end up blowing them.....lol

you just cant expect alot from a sub that looks just like a funkypup....lol

got-one-eight
07-22-2009, 05:00 PM
Wow... if i caught someone sliding a sub across my amp id beat the **** out of them. Seriously... ****ing stupid.