PDA

View Full Version : Gay for days. All I did was Advise

dave_damage
07-05-2009, 05:32 AM
I guess I was wrong for that... Here is what I get for looking out...

hey u dumb mother****er b4 u ever call sumone a scammer u better get yer **** right. im from chicago but live in fl. im up here visiting my parents for the 4th while my brother is back from Afghanistan. have fun with yer days off.

Who the living **** do you think you are really? I am looking out for my people. If you have a issue with that , then please do me a favor. Go to hell. There is no way I am going to be looking on Craig's list and see that there is a person !!!IN Illinois !!! offering the same 6 15's even tho you said all are sold but 2 in FL and act like all is well. you can blow that **** clear up your ***. I look out for my people, and I think everyone here are my friends, at least till they do me wrong.. You have a issue with me calling you out? I bet no one else dose.. I am sure I brought this to there attention with good intention .. Do me a favor.. GO TO HELL!!!!You are nothing to me.......

dave_damage
07-05-2009, 05:40 AM
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6332149#post6332149

yeah, ban me for looking out

dave_damage
07-05-2009, 05:46 AM
Poast cereal is good. Im a big fan of raisins..

bigbangtheory
07-05-2009, 11:47 AM
Not sure why you felt the need to make another thread about it, when it clearly was being handled in the other one.

IIRC, he is from Chi town..........I see nothing wrong with him being in town selling his ****, but I guess it would be confusing.

I think the two of ya should kiss and make up. You were looking out and he got but hurt......****** situation that can be turned around IMO.

JimJ
07-05-2009, 11:48 AM
wut