PDA

View Full Version : box for a 4dr jimmy

csu87
07-05-2009, 01:52 AM
im thinking of putting 3-4 15s in my jimmy but am not sure of the port placement of the box. right now i have subs up port back, but if i do 3 subs up port back then the port will be right against the hatch. has anyone done subs up port the the side or subs up port up or forward? just want to get a few ideas before i build the box this week.

i also dont want to take the back seat out and would prefer not to do a wall. i can get about net 10cuft box in the cargo area without it being to tall to see out the back window

G.W.Kush
07-05-2009, 01:53 AM
im thinking of putting 3-4 15s in my jimmy but am not sure of the port placement of the box. right now i have subs up port back, but if i do 3 subs up port back then the port will be right against the hatch. has anyone done subs up port the the side or subs up port up or forward? just want to get a few ideas before i build the box this week.

i also dont want to take the back seat out and would prefer not to do a wall. i can get about net 10cuft box in the cargo area without it being to tall to see out the back window

sub up port up?

csu87
07-05-2009, 03:03 PM
anyone else