PDA

View Full Version : 2009 strong island street wheelz show, cedar beach spl

Pages : [1] 2

loudaccent
06-29-2009, 09:20 PM
ok like last year there will be a car show call strong island street wheelz on sept 27th sun at the cedar beach location,, i will be holding the spl part of the show as well as help out with the rest of the show as well,, admission price is unsure as of right now,, but we might be looking at 25.00 for cars and 20.00 of you want spl so 45.00 gets your car judged and a ticket for spl, the mic will be the term lab mic, if anyone has question or anything contact me or post it here, the throphy last year were 3 ft tall so there shouldent be complaints there. i have flyers and will scan one an post up with in the week:D

Mr. Slate
06-29-2009, 11:51 PM
Legal or Outlaw?

silvercookie
06-29-2009, 11:52 PM
cool.
do spectators have to pay?

tech114
06-30-2009, 03:12 AM
ok like last year there will be a car show call strong island street wheelz on sept 27th sun at the cedar beach location,, i will be holding the spl part of the show as well as help out with the rest of the show as well,, admission price is unsure as of right now,, but we might be looking at 25.00 for cars and 20.00 of you want spl so 45.00 gets your car judged and a ticket for spl, the mic will be the term lab mic, if anyone has question or anything contact me or post it here, the throphy last year were 3 ft tall so there shouldent be complaints there. i have flyers and will scan one an post up with in the week:D

Why did Big Al told me he will speak to mark about USACI doing the show?

tech114
06-30-2009, 03:13 AM
How is the SPL being Judge and what are the classes?

loudaccent
07-01-2009, 06:01 AM
Legal or Outlaw?

these is not a legal organzation,, its just classes by cone area

loudaccent
07-01-2009, 06:01 AM
cool.
do spectators have to pay?

yes because its not a 100 car show,, there is a lot of stuff going on,, not sure of the price probly 20.00

loudaccent
07-01-2009, 06:04 AM
Why did Big Al told me he will speak to mark about USACI doing the show?

i see that in your sig you are from USACI, i on the other hand is from db drag, 2 diffrent worlds, i feel that if i set up the show to one or the other then its like setting the show for a specific car group,, making it un fair to the beginners who dont have a map out set up for usaci

Mr. Slate
07-01-2009, 11:34 PM
these is not a legal organzation,, its just classes by cone area

What I meant is how will it be done?
Legal...sealed on the dash DB Drag style.
Outlaw...in the footwell, door open USACi style.

silvercookie
07-01-2009, 11:36 PM
metered at the kick.
how ever you want
sealed, open windows, open doors. whatever you think will make you loudest.
it is a free for all type.

and im def going again.
last year was mad fun.

tech114
07-01-2009, 11:54 PM
i see that in your sig you are from USACI, i on the other hand is from db drag, 2 diffrent worlds, i feel that if i set up the show to one or the other then its like setting the show for a specific car group,, making it un fair to the beginners who dont have a map out set up for usaci

that's not what I meant. Al said he was going to get usaci to do the judging..

Mr. Slate
07-02-2009, 06:13 PM
USACi probably priced themselves out of the deal.

JEXTEL
07-02-2009, 09:37 PM
hmm i may consider this....

SPL Blazer
07-02-2009, 10:32 PM
If it's sealed, metered at the glass like db Drags then it would be worth the drive. A free for all type set up wouldn't be worth it.

tech114
07-05-2009, 10:53 AM
Can you break down the class structure?
So if someone with a 1 12" sub in a extreme vehicle, will they be place in the same class against someone with the same size sub in the trunk or hatch?
How about someone with their sub in the front seat or a vehicle with no seats and boxed off in the front? You know something that doesn't qualify to compete in any org. Just a BS vehicle with a smll pocket to hit a hight #.

Just a few Question. LOL

tech114
07-05-2009, 10:55 AM
If it's sealed, metered at the glass like db Drags then it would be worth the drive. A free for all type set up wouldn't be worth it.

X2

ACT Audio
07-05-2009, 11:31 AM
LOL hate going to shows without knowing the rules........

sexyvic1
07-05-2009, 01:43 PM
subscribed......

randizzl23
07-05-2009, 03:21 PM
rob take my jbl amp outa ur sig it mine now lol

sexyvic1
07-05-2009, 07:21 PM
LOL hate going to shows without knowing the rules........

i went last year .... it went by cone area only.... didn't matter if u were modified, had wall or it was in the trunk of a car.

also they allowed the doors to be opened.

Mr. Slate
07-05-2009, 09:04 PM
i went last year .... it went by cone area only.... didn't matter if u were modified, had wall or it was in the trunk of a car.

also they allowed the doors to be opened.
Pretty much knocks the average guy out.:(

SPL Blazer
07-05-2009, 11:13 PM
But isn't it someone different doing it this year? So that would mean different rules, and by someone who actually knows something about SPL metering.

loudaccent
07-06-2009, 06:07 PM
spl blazer are you saying i know nothing about spl,, check my stats on db drag, im top 5 in the usa and after i go to carlise in aug for my certified score ill be 3rd in the usa so,, watch who your talking about,,, am im the one who did it last year and im doing it this year

loudaccent
07-06-2009, 06:08 PM
X2

pmed

SPL Blazer
07-06-2009, 06:25 PM
So what's the format gonna be for this year, since you haven't said. You said it's gonna be based on cone area, and when others asked if it was gonna be sealed or outlaw you had no comment. SilverCookie made a post about it being a free for all, being that it's gonna be sealed or outlaw or whatever you want it to be....and you didn't post anything to say he was wrong so I'm guessing that this is the way your planning on doing it. The way last years classes were based were pretty weak, for someone that knows how to run competitions.
So your loud, thats nice, kudos for you. But basing classes on cone area and not having a class that separates a street class system from a super street system is weak, not something one would expect from someone that knows about SPL comps. Are you planning to run your comp the same way as last year, or are you planning on having real classes?

SPL Blazer
07-06-2009, 06:42 PM
check my stats on db drag, im top 5 in the usa and after i go to carlise in aug for my certified score ill be 3rd in the usa so,

Ok, I took your advice and checked your stats on the Drags site, you have a decent number but not in the Extreme and Super Stock No Wall classes you've competed in this season. From your stats you never competed in Street B this season, and according to the stats page, your not even listed in the top 100, never mind the top 5.

Mr. Slate
07-06-2009, 06:45 PM
Those Street B numbers are kinda weak.

t-rex audio
07-06-2009, 06:49 PM
Those Street B numbers are kinda weak.

X2

SPL Blazer
07-06-2009, 06:57 PM
His sig says 153.1, that would put him in 2nd place right now in the USA. I'm just not sure where he get's 5th place or 3rd place when the highest unofficial Street B score is a 153.8 and 2nd comes in at 150.1. Maybe Wayne just hasn't updated the stats, but all 2x and 3x event scores get updated the same day, at least they're supposed to be. I just noticed that the 3X in Auburn NY still hasn't been updated, and I know TJ was doing pretty decent there.

kingkongjr
07-06-2009, 07:03 PM
im definately comming....just hope that i dont forget about it!

Mr. Slate
07-06-2009, 07:11 PM
So back to the show, what format are you running, how many classes?
BTW, I'm calling out that clown, Beast for this show.

loudaccent
07-07-2009, 12:21 AM
well i dont have my list in front of me but its gonna be just like avenue sounds class's

1st class 3 10" 2 12" 1 15"
2nd class 4-5 10" 3-4 12" 2 15" 1 18"
3rd basacally anything greater then the 1 st and 2nd class

4th class
as as far as extream goes, i am gonna make a 4th class were there will only be 1st and 2nd and its gonna be of my descression weather its considered a daily driver or not,, that will be classifed as extream,, aka concreat,, plexi windows,batterys external of car, over ly wide tires, no front seats with seatable roomm like that,
doors can be open or closed in any classes,, and the audio has to be powered by D/c power no genarators to run your amps

tech114
07-07-2009, 02:12 AM
well i dont have my list in front of me but its gonna be just like avenue sounds class's

1st class 3 10" 2 12" 1 15"
2nd class 4-5 10" 3-4 12" 2 15" 1 18"
3rd basacally anything greater then the 1 st and 2nd class

4th class
as as far as extream goes, i am gonna make a 4th class were there will only be 1st and 2nd and its gonna be of my descression weather its considered a daily driver or not,, that will be classifed as extream,, aka concreat,, plexi windows,batterys external of car, over ly wide tires, no front seats with seatable roomm like that,
doors can be open or closed in any classes,, and the audio has to be powered by D/c power no genarators to run your amps

Based on your classes, where does that put your mate Whitey's jeep in? it does not qualify for any organization not even the extreme classeses. This is based on setup in front of the vehicle before the pillar.

Mr. Slate
07-07-2009, 03:45 PM
Good question.

Deephitters Mag
07-07-2009, 08:58 PM
i decline the challenge from "The King of JunkYard Vehicles, Nate". Don't bother me with your stupidity

loudaccent
07-07-2009, 11:04 PM
Based on your classes, where does that put your mate Whitey's jeep in? it does not qualify for any organization not even the extreme classeses. This is based on setup in front of the vehicle before the pillar.

i understand but sence the highest class is extream thats wut he falls in,, i already told him threw mutiple rule books that many things have to change for him to be legal he he ever plans to compete in a real leauge,, he is probly building a diffrent vehicle,,

Mr. Slate
07-09-2009, 09:47 PM
So trunk cars vs walls?

loudaccent
07-10-2009, 07:25 PM
that isent that bad,, there is another shop that has any 1 or 2 subs in a class which mean i can have 2 10" in a truck and vs some one with 18" walled thats ****ed up

SPL Blazer
07-10-2009, 08:15 PM
Being that this is a car show also you should have a class that show cars can compete in. Most of my shows are part of a car show so I have 2 classes for these cars to compete in, you can get away with just one though. Just give it a power limit and limit it to like 2 12's or something reasonable, and try to keep it fair open it to only cars doing the car show.

Mr. Slate
07-10-2009, 10:16 PM
Steve, Long Island competitors kinda stay in their own world and do things their way. I wish USACi went there like they use to. One thing about it, they always got a huge turnout.

tech114
07-11-2009, 02:05 AM
Well Aug 2nd might have usaci at proline show.

tech114
07-13-2009, 08:01 PM
So I got home last night from a big disapointment of me wasting gas and money to go to another GARBAGE!!! RIX magazine show... Was told there was going to be a SPL competition so the TEAM paid extra to compete and the SPL part of the show never happened.... Everyone that went there to compete was ripped off and wasnt even apoligized too.. We asked RICO himself if we would be competing and he told us... YES!! so we paid extra and we never even saw the TERM LAB...

We were blocked in by other cars so when we decided to leave they told us we cant go anywhere.. We were looking for him throughout the whole show and he was hiding behind all his STAFF.. on top of the trailer so no one could get to him... He was busy count all the cash he ripped people off for

We will never be supporting anymore RIX shows.. and we highly recommend you dont waste your time... The whole thing was a BIG *** LIE!!! every single thing on the flyer was a LIE they said when you pay to go into the show you also get 2 tix for the FAIR but when you try to get in they say you need a STAMP on your hand for an extra $25 on top of the $40 for the show

They were spose to be rewarding CHAMPIONSHIP BELTS and LARGE SUPER CUP Trophies... and they gave out little bullsh*t MINI trophies

Mr. Slate
07-13-2009, 08:55 PM
Where was it Kumar?

Mr. Slate
07-13-2009, 09:00 PM
O.K., I see the flyer. They even have a show at my spot, Uncle Steve's on Canal, lol.

tech114
07-14-2009, 12:19 AM
The show was in Giants stadium and Vic was right about the A-hole running it.

sexyvic1
07-14-2009, 01:40 PM
The show was in Giants stadium and Vic was right about the A-hole running it.

that sux... i was going to come to that, good thing i didn't.

the Vic u r talking about is someone else i am assuming because i have no clue who was running this

tech114
07-14-2009, 10:04 PM
that sux... i was going to come to that, good thing i didn't.

the Vic u r talking about is someone else i am assuming because i have no clue who was running this

Vic is the beast (deephitters)
Rico is the A-hole running the rix show

Mr. Slate
07-14-2009, 10:07 PM
I see.

80INCHES
07-14-2009, 10:30 PM
i will be at the proline show and this sreet wheels shin-dig

Deephitters Mag
07-15-2009, 10:04 PM
i will be at the proline show and this sreet wheels shin-dig

street wheelz, lot of cars. not big on the music tip. another waste of time but to each his own

Mr. Slate
07-15-2009, 11:37 PM
Butt out lady.

Mr. Slate
07-20-2009, 08:19 PM
So what's the latest with this?

teedot231999
07-25-2009, 01:53 AM
cool

Streetwheelz
07-29-2009, 08:27 AM
street wheelz, lot of cars. not big on the music tip. another waste of time but to each his own

Wow You never been to any of my streetwheelz car shows and all this negative energy ? well iam better than that I hope you do well with your magazine
And maybe you should be a little more professional .. Regarding my car show Iam all about Aftermarket coming from the 12 volt industry as the JL Audio rep for 7 yrs.. My show is about educating the consumer and enthusiast.. I dont believe in burning bridges and support ( all ) entrepeneurs that are supporting the industry. Vic why so negative ? I wanted to work with you and you disappeared ? you never showed up last year I wish you were there so you could of saw the turn out .. ask chef he was there.. well I'll be at proline august 2nd maybe we can fix our relationship I never had bad feelings toward you..

Deephitters Mag
07-29-2009, 10:47 AM
Wow You never been to any of my streetwheelz car shows and all this negative energy ? well iam better than that I hope you do well with your magazine
And maybe you should be a little more professional .. Regarding my car show Iam all about Aftermarket coming from the 12 volt industry as the JL Audio rep for 7 yrs.. My show is about educating the consumer and enthusiast.. I dont believe in burning bridges and support ( all ) entrepeneurs that are supporting the industry. Vic why so negative ? I wanted to work with you and you disappeared ? you never showed up last year I wish you were there so you could of saw the turn out .. ask chef he was there.. well I'll be at proline august 2nd maybe we can fix our relationship I never had bad feelings toward you..

Yep, never been to any Street Wheel show and I don't have any negative energy. I said lots of cars showed up but the music side was wack. I have sources that told me and these sources have no reason to talk **** or lie and I just posted the fact. If it's a car show that's the ticket than this show has it going on but this is a "CAR AUDIO" forum and it was said clearly and maybe that's why people dislike me because I don't hold my tongue or information from no one or sugarcoat ****, brown-nose the suits. I prefer losing all contacts or bridges before you catch me kissing ***. About you working with me, that's a personal matter that I don't need to address here in the open.. I didn't disappear, I had another show that I did in Brooklyn the same day. If you think I burned my bridge with you because of a fact statement than whatever and if you need to address this situation face to face on Sunday than go ahead. You know where I'll be. Don't worry about this mag, you have that other one you hooked with. I can't believe you registered here just to call me out, that's some funny **** and to the ***** that ran to you and told you about a misunderstood statement, you are a ****** and I'm not hiding behind screen names because you know exactly who I am and if you don't like what I said right now than you come correct when you see me. Why I said you a *** because you ran and told like a little girl and it's not that Im scared of StreetWheelz. This is how cats get lumped up.

Mr. Slate
07-29-2009, 12:27 PM
I'll just keep quiet on this one.........

loudaccent
07-29-2009, 10:48 PM
yes the show at giants stadium ****** ,, i went there with my friend reme from reme design and jojo energy drink,, well i also went for spl,, and the guy at the gate said that the guy doing the spl.. broke his meter,, sooo i said well i have a term lab,, so i went aside waited to talk to rico the guy in charge,, and he told me he would get back to me after all the cars were in,, well he cluster ****ed the parking lot so no one can move, then he basecally turn the spl show off because he fel it was a waste,, well it was a waste a waste to all the ppl who drove there for a comp!!

Mr. Slate
07-29-2009, 10:53 PM
Hey welcome back. Any new numbers lately?

Streetwheelz
07-30-2009, 09:08 AM
Vic Yeah the SPL last year went great but like everything in this industry we will improve and grow every year.. maybe the people who told you were not welcomed at my show because they had no respect of other people.. you know who iam talking about .. either way i like to work with you with my show I gave RIX A shot due to Kevin (JL Audio) and Will .. I like what your doing and maybe you should experience the show and you will understand why there are haterz.. Believe me I was the JL audio rep for 7 years every other Rep hated my line because it was a great line the best and still one of the best .. when you do something good you will always have jealous negative people trying to bring you down vic you know you've been there.. I will see you sunday and maybe we can work something out for my show..

Streetwheelz
07-30-2009, 09:11 AM
And by the way every car that showed up last year were from every other show you or i have been to or done.. Big Kids , navi, Kumar etc....

Deephitters Mag
07-30-2009, 10:50 AM
Vic Yeah the SPL last year went great but like everything in this industry we will improve and grow every year.. maybe the people who told you were not welcomed at my show because they had no respect of other people.. you know who iam talking about .. either way i like to work with you with my show I gave RIX A shot due to Kevin (JL Audio) and Will .. I like what your doing and maybe you should experience the show and you will understand why there are haterz.. Believe me I was the JL audio rep for 7 years every other Rep hated my line because it was a great line the best and still one of the best .. when you do something good you will always have jealous negative people trying to bring you down vic you know you've been there.. I will see you sunday and maybe we can work something out for my show..

what do you mean you gave Rix a shot through Kevin and Will?

80INCHES
07-30-2009, 12:00 PM

y dont street wheelz team up with usaci or db drag and throw a sactioned spl show along with the carshow..so the really loud car can come thru and folks from different states will kome down and show wat a REAL system looks like

just throwing my 2 cents

Streetwheelz
07-30-2009, 07:19 PM
I already promised rob but next year i will use USAC and have rob work the show with me..

loudaccent
07-30-2009, 10:28 PM
Yep, never been to any Street Wheel show and I don't have any negative energy. I said lots of cars showed up but the music side was wack. I have sources that told me and these sources have no reason to talk **** or lie and I just posted the fact. If it's a car show that's the ticket than this show has it going on but this is a "CAR AUDIO" forum and it was said clearly and maybe that's why people dislike me because I don't hold my tongue or information from no one or sugarcoat ****, brown-nose the suits. I prefer losing all contacts or bridges before you catch me kissing ***. About you working with me, that's a personal matter that I don't need to address here in the open.. I didn't disappear, I had another show that I did in Brooklyn the same day. If you think I burned my bridge with you because of a fact statement than whatever and if you need to address this situation face to face on Sunday than go ahead. You know where I'll be. Don't worry about this mag, you have that other one you hooked with. I can't believe you registered here just to call me out, that's some funny **** and to the ***** that ran to you and told you about a misunderstood statement, you are a ****** and I'm not hiding behind screen names because you know exactly who I am and if you don't like what I said right now than you come correct when you see me. Why I said you a *** because you ran and told like a little girl and it's not that Im scared of StreetWheelz. This is how cats get lumped up.

were you refering to me,, if so,, i never said anything to no one,, the last time i spoke with AL was like 4 weeks ago

loudaccent
07-30-2009, 10:34 PM
y dont street wheelz team up with usaci or db drag and throw a sactioned spl show along with the carshow..so the really loud car can come thru and folks from different states will kome down and show wat a REAL system looks like

just throwing my 2 cents

ill do a cactional db drag show next year,, if big al wants,, they let any one do a 1x event you just gotta pay 100.00 to wayne harris

loudaccent
07-30-2009, 10:35 PM
I already promised rob but next year i will use USAC and have rob work the show with me..

read my last messages man

Deephitters Mag
07-30-2009, 10:50 PM
were you refering to me,, if so,, i never said anything to no one,, the last time i spoke with AL was like 4 weeks ago

if i meant you i would said you but since you bringing it up, you feel guilty about sometime?

tech114
07-31-2009, 01:08 AM

just throwing my 2 cents

So 80 there are no real system in NY? What do u classify your as?

tech114
07-31-2009, 01:16 AM

What's up Al? How is everything?

Yo know I am kool with everyone but I must tell you the RIX dude (Rico) is a REAL JERKOFF. He is a scam artist and a big ripoff. I will not let myself, friends or customers associate with any event he is hosting. None of my peeps are going to the Proline show because of him. It has nothing to do with Proline. I know you can do better that using this **** Rico.

Streetwheelz
07-31-2009, 01:12 PM
This is the first year iam using Rico I always give people chances if the f-ck it up goodbye.. I dont know any thing negative about neither deephitters or rix but i will give them both a shot this year I havent finalized anything yet with Vic but plan to and hope you can come to our show ... Iam not doing this show for money or fame lol.. I am a very humble person and nothing will change that and I hope our industry (12 volt) will stay strong and positive we need everyone we can't do it alone we need everyone business owners and competitors to stick together..

Vic by the way Rob hasnt spoke to me for over a month Iam always on here and every other forum regarding our show!!

Streetwheelz
07-31-2009, 01:13 PM
I never had an account though till recently to reply to your comments.. and iam glad we straightened things out..

badboyyaz1
08-02-2009, 02:57 PM
Hope this show is as good as last year
Some sick cars were out there

If USACi host the SPL portion I am sure there will be a larger turnout... Not many people were happy with the classes last year.. All the cars that competed and they were divided into ONLY 4 classes... USACi or DB Drag makes things more organized and fair for people and there competition with similar systems

Mr. Slate
08-02-2009, 09:41 PM

If USACi host the SPL portion I am sure there will be a larger turnout... Not many people were happy with the classes last year.. All the cars that competed and they were divided into ONLY 4 classes... USACi or DB Drag makes things more organized and fair for people and there competition with similar systems
Good comment.:cool:

loudaccent
08-03-2009, 09:53 AM

u have to under stand that haveing usaci or db drag is gonna cost a lot
of $$$ if not to many ppl show up.. becuase db drag has 12 class and i belive usaci has about the same,, now figure 12 classes ( if there all filled ) times 3
1st 2nd 3 rd thats 36 throphys,,, now lets say the classes dont fill,, becuase then probly wont,, how how is any one to know how many throphy to bring to the show,,, i mean i cant just bring a surplus amount to the show

loudaccent
08-03-2009, 09:55 AM
So 80 there are no real system in NY? What do u classify your as?

thats what im saying,:rolleyes:,, i dont have a real system? eather i have a stats page. i had finals invites

SPL Blazer
08-03-2009, 10:02 AM
u have to under stand that haveing usaci or db drag is gonna cost a lot
of $$$ if not to many ppl show up.. becuase db drag has 12 class and i belive usaci has about the same,, now figure 12 classes ( if there all filled ) times 3
1st 2nd 3 rd thats 36 throphys,,, now lets say the classes dont fill,, becuase then probly wont,, how how is any one to know how many throphy to bring to the show,,, i mean i cant just bring a surplus amount to the show

You make a really good point, but on the other hand, with USACi they allow competitors to compete in more than one class so there are a few guys that compete in two or three classes. Either way it's still a lot more money to spend on trophies to have that many classes. If you do a dB Drags then you have to do Bass Race too, thats 12 more trophies there. With USACi it's the head judge that takes care of the trophies, but he still has a lot to buy so the costs go up. From a financial point your better off running a few classes of your choice, as long as you can get all the various systems in your classes without making it an unfair advantage to some.

Mr. Slate
08-03-2009, 01:55 PM
Most of us have had finals invites. DB Drag is only $100 for a 1X. Name one Drag show in the U.S. that has all classes full this year. Trophies aren't necessary at a 1X. Most of the 1Xs I've been to in the northeast give out certificates. DB Draggers are usually just interested in the points from a 1X.

SPL Blazer
08-03-2009, 02:10 PM
Most of us have had finals invites. DB Drag is only $100 for a 1X. Name one Drag show in the U.S. that has all classes full this year. Trophies aren't necessary at a 1X. Most of the 1Xs I've been to in the northeast give out certificates. DB Draggers are usually just interested in the points from a 1X.

While trophies aren't necessary to some, most new competitors want something more than a piece of paper. All the dB Drags shows I've run here in New England have all had a trophy for at least 1st place if not all classes. It used to **** me off when I'd drive a few hours to a drags show and get a piece of paper, to me that was an insult to competitors. And I'm pretty sure most new competitors feel the same way. The only ones who don't care are the ones with tons of trophies and the ones that go just for points. At the same time, it costs too much $$$ to buy trophies for all the USACi or Drags classes, never mind the fee that has to be paid to run the show. So it's no wonder some people don't buy trophies for Drags and USACi shows.

sexyvic1
08-03-2009, 02:12 PM

yea but then u leave out regular people from coming to the shows who do not come for the points. i know its retarded but i like getting the trophies and i am sure other people do as well ..... but if i was givin a certificate i would never go. thats just ridiculous. u pay all that money to compete and u get a piece of paper ? i think u would lose alot of people. trophies aren't that expensive. definitly cheaper than the entry fee's each person gives.

SPL Blazer
08-03-2009, 02:20 PM
trophies aren't that expensive. definitly cheaper than the entry fee's each person gives.

Good point, but that all depends on the size and quantity ordered. I've bought some trophies in the past that cost me more than the entry fee, a few shows I've spent a lot more on trophies than we took in from all the entries. But yeah, trophies are much better than certificates at any show.

Mr. Slate
08-03-2009, 02:25 PM
I'm sorry guys. When you've been competing as long as I have, you get sick of trophies. They start to clutter your house. Two years ago, I threw away aroud 40 trophies.
Manny said at one time he was up over 300 trophies.

loudaccent
08-04-2009, 12:55 AM
i also have about 30 something awards,, haft being throphys haft being db drag papers,, but i know that 90 % of the ppl going to the show want more then a pieace of paper,, thats why i do the few classes.. now oppose the 3 classes im doing and 1 extream class,, theres been some shows were they had any 1or 2 subs in a class or any 3 or 4 in a class,, and then 5 and up.. now that first class makes it to were you can have 2 10" up against 2 18" at lease im not doing it that way,, its really hard to make every one happy you guys know that, every one has diffrent idears

tech114
08-04-2009, 10:18 AM
What the classes consist of ?

Streetwheelz
08-04-2009, 03:00 PM
What's up Al? How is everything?

Yo know I am kool with everyone but I must tell you the RIX dude (Rico) is a REAL JERKOFF. He is a scam artist and a big ripoff. I will not let myself, friends or customers associate with any event he is hosting. None of my peeps are going to the Proline show because of him. It has nothing to do with Proline. I know you can do better that using this **** Rico.

JL audio paid for him to promote my show thats all they'er doing You 've been with me for years and you are also my friend you have always been positive and i have always listened to you even with the trophies..lol.. I will stop by next week to see you i didnt want to take your time last month when i was there i saw you were busy with pete from Alpine..

audioatg
08-04-2009, 03:36 PM
Slapshow classes. Or do Iasca classes. And there is plenty of websites that sell trophies for the down low. I have a web site I have used before good prices..Both of those shows. Have a good amount of classes but not crazy like Dbdrag and Usaci.

sexyvic1
08-04-2009, 03:37 PM
What the classes consist of ?

last year they went by surface area only, didn't matter if it was modified or not.

audioatg
08-04-2009, 06:04 PM
last year they went by surface area only, didn't matter if it was modified or not.

Slapshow or Iasca includeds Modified classes.

SPL Blazer
08-04-2009, 06:18 PM
Slapshow classes are a great choice, not too many of them but it includes all the normal stock and super stock classes, they also have an Ultimate class in case someone comes out with something thats been modified in front of the "B" pillar. Only thing they don't have is an Amateur or rookie class, but that can be added so the car show type systems can also compete and not get smoked by the really loud ones.

Mr. Slate
08-04-2009, 08:42 PM
Now that's freaking crazy.:wow:

audioatg
08-05-2009, 11:10 AM
Slapshow classes are a great choice, not too many of them but it includes all the normal stock and super stock classes, they also have an Ultimate class in case someone comes out with something thats been modified in front of the "B" pillar. Only thing they don't have is an Amateur or rookie class, but that can be added so the car show type systems can also compete and not get smoked by the really loud ones.

I know around my area the car show guys/girls , Id say atleast 90% of them never compete in the SPL outside of the car shows. Liek they never go to a dbdrag show. So a few times I made a class just for the car show ppl. Added to the slapshow classes. Didnt have any complaints. A few ugggs but nothin to go crazy about. Mostly the car show ppl know they are there just for show and are not worried about winning any SPL records.

audioatg
08-05-2009, 11:11 AM
Now that's freaking crazy.:wow:

I secound that. Its were the saying comes from. "Your first show is your last show"

Mr. Slate
08-05-2009, 12:44 PM
That's because you have a novice running the SPL portion.

SPL Blazer
08-05-2009, 03:32 PM
I know around my area the car show guys/girls , Id say atleast 90% of them never compete in the SPL outside of the car shows. Liek they never go to a dbdrag show. So a few times I made a class just for the car show ppl. Added to the slapshow classes. Didnt have any complaints. A few ugggs but nothin to go crazy about. Mostly the car show ppl know they are there just for show and are not worried about winning any SPL records.

This was why I came up with two Amateur classes for my org. It makes it easier for the car show type systems to come out and see what they can do without getting smoked by the loud guys. Most of my shows are run alongside a car show, so it's a big bonus to have classes for those systems.

loudaccent
08-06-2009, 08:47 AM
wut are the slap show classes then

loudaccent
08-06-2009, 08:48 AM
That's because you have a novice running the SPL portion.

im not a novice you retartd... novice dont will 90 percent of there battles

Mr. Slate
08-06-2009, 08:51 AM
Dude, you're a nobody that has to cheat to beat non competitors.

loudaccent
08-06-2009, 08:52 AM
if im gonna do lets say 4 classes,, wut you you's say classifcation for each class

loudaccent
08-06-2009, 08:53 AM
Dude, you're a nobody that has to cheat to beat non competitors.

im not cheating any one,, the shows i do , i dont even meter my truck,, last year i had some one do my rex sence its stick,, and these year ive been having my girl friend do it

Mr. Slate
08-06-2009, 08:55 AM
How do you run a meter then have someone drive your car through? You don't see a problem with that?

SPL Blazer
08-06-2009, 08:55 AM
wut are the slap show classes then

SlapShow does Stock, Super Stock and Ultimate classes. All based on Sub surface area, pretty much like Drags, just nowhere near as many rules. If I remember right, they have four stock classes, four Super Stock classes and maybe two Ultimate classes. Ultimate is for Extreme class and Super Mod type installs.

loudaccent
08-06-2009, 08:57 AM
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee173/loudaccent/belt.jpg

these is the spl champ belt i won these past weekend in brooklyn ny,, i dident cheat,, i was up against wall suv, i beat 4 18" solo x walled,, theres nothing cheating about that

loudaccent
08-06-2009, 08:59 AM
How do you run a meter then have someone drive your car through? You don't see a problem with that?

my car is there 2 hrs before anyone eles comes to compete,, that is how a show is set up,, my girl rides with me to help me do the paper work at the table i have set up,, then she just puts my truck in line,, if she doesent go ill have one of my friends do it,, now there are many ppl who go to regular shows out here on the island and always win for there class,, thats not my falult if they know wut there doing

Mr. Slate
08-06-2009, 09:00 AM
Again:

loudaccent
08-06-2009, 09:00 AM
SlapShow does Stock, Super Stock and Ultimate classes. All based on Sub surface area, pretty much like Drags, just nowhere near as many rules. If I remember right, they have four stock classes, four Super Stock classes and maybe two Ultimate classes. Ultimate is for Extreme class and Super Mod type installs.

is there a web site for the class" and rules

loudaccent
08-06-2009, 09:01 AM
theres no rules that team mates cant run your car

Mr. Slate
08-06-2009, 09:02 AM
If You Are The Judge, Why Do You Enter You Own Vehicle In The Same Show You Are Judging?

SPL Blazer
08-06-2009, 09:30 AM
If You Are The Judge, Why Do You Enter You Own Vehicle In The Same Show You Are Judging?

Whats the point of entering your own comp? So you can win the trophy you bought? To each his own I guess, but unless your talking about a db drags show where you need points it's kinda dumb to be competing in your own competition. I love to compete and win, but you'll never see me enter my own shows. Really doesn't mean as much when you win the trophy you bought.

loudaccent
08-06-2009, 09:52 AM

stop saying YOU.... i do not run the truck, some one eles does

loudaccent
08-06-2009, 09:53 AM
im not buying the throphys big al is getting them, im strictly runiing the spl portion, meter, paper work, judging

SPL Blazer
08-06-2009, 10:26 AM
Sounds odd to me, but hey, do what ya like. It's a little different if your not buying the trophies.

oh yeah, Slapshow doesn't have their classes or rules listed on their website anymore. All they say is Stock, Super Stock and Ultimate. Only four classes isn't much at all, unless you call Stock and Super Stock two classes, and then break those down further. If you are limited to only four in total then maybe doing 3 stock classes, and a Super Stock Open class would be a good option. I don't know how many walled vehicles you think are gonna show up, but your gonna have a lot more Stock class cars there then walled ones. So having more classes for the majority of the competitors would be best. They really should have coughed up more trophies though, at least enough to do a rookie class too.

loudaccent
08-06-2009, 10:45 AM
a lot of the cars have 15" and 18" some walled some not walled,, some just large boxes

loudaccent
08-06-2009, 10:46 AM
so whold i do a rookie class off of wut,, wattage?

SPL Blazer
08-06-2009, 10:54 AM
Thats how my Amateur classes are based, Am 1 is a 1000 watt limit and Am 2 is a 2000 watt limit. I get a lot of rookies and car show type systems in these classes. Check out my rules and classes, might give you an idea for your show.

NESPL Classes (http://newenglandspl.com/modern_corporate_003.htm)

Mr. Slate
08-06-2009, 04:46 PM
stop saying YOU.... i do not run the truck, some one eles does

It's still your truck! How do you run the SPL meter when someone else drives your truck through. If I were a competitor, how would I know that you didn't
"play" with the K factor.
Bottom line, if you are a judge of the SPL portion, and it's your vehicle, you should not enter your vehicle in the same show that you are judging.
Get it????;)

audioatg
08-06-2009, 06:09 PM
Sounds odd to me, but hey, do what ya like. It's a little different if your not buying the trophies.

oh yeah, Slapshow doesn't have their classes or rules listed on their website anymore. All they say is Stock, Super Stock and Ultimate. Only four classes isn't much at all, unless you call Stock and Super Stock two classes, and then break those down further. If you are limited to only four in total then maybe doing 3 stock classes, and a Super Stock Open class would be a good option. I don't know how many walled vehicles you think are gonna show up, but your gonna have a lot more Stock class cars there then walled ones. So having more classes for the majority of the competitors would be best. They really should have coughed up more trophies though, at least enough to do a rookie class too.

Tee hee( I know sounded gay) But I printed out the slapshow rules a while back. There are three I guess groups divisions stock ,super stock. they do have a pro stock. And Ultimate class. Each one goes buy surface area. I would have to look at it again but I think there is 4 classes in each division. We I added it up for the trophies one time I think it was 24 25 somthin around there that included loudest of the day. Im sure you can still find the rules on the web some place you just need to search a bit for them to pop up.

If you want I could copy the rules end send you them in an email or anyone that would like to use them. You would need to give me heads up I would have to search around for the paper work. Or just look the up online again.

audioatg
08-06-2009, 06:12 PM
It's still your truck! How do you run the SPL meter when someone else drives your truck through. If I were a competitor, how would I know that you didn't
Bottom line, if you are a judge of the SPL portion, and it's your vehicle, you should not enter your vehicle in the same show that you are judging.
Get it????;)

I dont think he gets what. "Conflict of Interest" means...Its just wrong to enter your vehicle wether you are driving it or your grandmom is.

Mr. Slate
08-06-2009, 06:24 PM
I dont think he gets what. "Conflict of Interest" means...Its just wrong to enter your vehicle wether you are driving it or your grandmom is.
Thank you, lol.:crazy:

SPL Blazer
08-06-2009, 08:48 PM
But I printed out the slapshow rules a while back. There are three I guess groups divisions stock ,super stock. they do have a pro stock. And Ultimate class. Each one goes buy surface area. I would have to look at it again but I think there is 4 classes in each division. We I added it up for the trophies one time I think it was 24 25 somthin around there that included loudest of the day. Im sure you can still find the rules on the web some place you just need to search a bit for them to pop up.

Slapshow removed their rules from all sites when they stopped doing sanctioned events. They are still doing shows here in New England, but they've since dropped the Pro Stock classes and only run Stock, Super Stock and Ultimate. They really aren't around anymore with the exception of a couple shows in New England. I have them printed somewhere too, just don't feel like looking for them.

Mr. Slate
08-06-2009, 08:53 PM
Metered like DB Drag.

Streetwheelz
08-07-2009, 08:03 AM
Guys please feel free to call me if we can improve or you feel there can be something else we can do to make the spl better.. AL 516-250-4287..

Streetwheelz
08-07-2009, 08:07 AM
Next year I will use USAC AND HAVE ROB WORK WITH ME WITH THE STREET BATTLE HE IS A GOOD KID AND WORKS HARD..

loudaccent
08-07-2009, 09:09 AM
Get it????;)

are you even comeing to the show to compete

loudaccent
08-07-2009, 09:11 AM
Metered like DB Drag.

i do meter it like db drag

wu501
08-07-2009, 09:15 AM
so much negative talk :( People should just come out and have a good time.

80INCHES
08-07-2009, 09:18 AM
Next year I will use USAC AND HAVE ROB WORK WITH ME WITH THE STREET BATTLE HE IS A GOOD KID AND WORKS HARD..

not to late to give mark ( regonial director for the northeast which includes ny) a call...see wat he can do..he's always looking for big event like this to throw a usaci show

loudaccent
08-07-2009, 09:19 AM
^^^ i wanna know who told you i did the avenue sound show,,, why dont you call them and ask

Mr. Slate
08-07-2009, 04:36 PM
are you even comeing to the show to competeI'll introduce myself, but I'll get someone to watch you on the meter while I go through. You know, the manipulation of the k factor thingy.:wow:

Mr. Slate
08-07-2009, 04:39 PM
^^^ i wanna know who told you i did the avenue sound show,,, why dont you call them and ask

You broadcasted it about how you beat the dude who had won the last 5 years in a row. You have 24k watts. You better beat somebody.
Then again, with 24k watts, your numbers weren't impressive to say the least.:crap:

audioatg
08-07-2009, 09:06 PM
Slapshow removed their rules from all sites when they stopped doing sanctioned events. They are still doing shows here in New England, but they've since dropped the Pro Stock classes and only run Stock, Super Stock and Ultimate. They really aren't around anymore with the exception of a couple shows in New England. I have them printed somewhere too, just don't feel like looking for them.

They do a few shows in the NJ area. They always do the audio jam show in bear DE. They were there this year. You can still find them online you just have to search for them. I found them after they stopped doing shows.... I miss slapshows. Best ran show I have ever been too. BEST. THE BEST.

loudaccent
08-13-2009, 12:01 AM
You broadcasted it about how you beat the dude who had won the last 5 years in a row. You have 24k watts. You better beat somebody.
Then again, with 24k watts, your numbers weren't impressive to say the least.:crap:

80 is refering to some one diffrent then the person im talking about,, and i wasent running 24 k with 2 batts

loudaccent
08-13-2009, 12:02 AM
im doing a db drag sanction event, i will discuss with AL the classes and see which ones he would like, and how many he wants to do

Mr. Slate
08-13-2009, 11:46 AM
80 is refering to some one diffrent then the person im talking about,, and i wasent running 24 k with 2 batts
Still have the Crown?

loudaccent
08-14-2009, 01:47 AM
Still have the Crown?

nope i sold if to my friend near me who has it in a mountainer on 2 15" MT
but now building a wall

Mr. Slate
08-18-2009, 12:06 AM
Loudaccent has this in his signature:

5TH loudest in my class for the usa

He claims that this was in 2008 and his class was extreme 2

Here are the 2008 standings in Extreme 2 for DB Drag. See if you can find his name because I can't.

2008 Maximum Unofficial SPL Leaderboard
Rank Country Competitor Info Maximum
SPL Deck Amps Subs Battery
1 Alan Dante
Indian Trail NC USA
Extreme 2 180.9
2 Edge Audio - Kyle
Gilbert AZ USA
Extreme 2 176.8
3 Scott Van Riper
Morgantown WV USA
Extreme 2 176
4 Team Danny Hays
Shreveport LA USA
Extreme 2 175.2
5 Team dB Linc - SS Audio
Chagrin Falls OH USA
Extreme 2 154.2
6 Corey Csaba
St. Albert AB Canada
Extreme 2 153.3
7 Team Ab Matt
USA
Extreme 2 149.7
8 Team Sound Extreme
USA
Extreme 2 149
9 Team Naptime
Toledo OH USA
Extreme 2 144.2
10 Jerry Nadeau
Aurora ON Canada
Extreme 2 141.5
11 Juan Gonzalez
Mexico
Extreme 2 139.6
12 Jack Dismore
Canada
Extreme 2 139.5
13 Rori Beaubien
USA
Extreme 2 138.2
14 Juan Guajardo
Mexico
Extreme 2 137.6
15 Mark Voyles
USA
Extreme 2 135.7

Now he's gonna lie again and say he meant 2009, so here is the leaderboard for 2009 in Extreme 2:

2009 Maximum Unofficial SPL Leaderboard
Rank Country Competitor Info Maximum
1 Greg Zoller
Cincinnati OH USA
Extreme 2 172.5
2 Ian Cutting
Glen Burnie MD USA
Extreme 2 148.9
3 Team Bk Josh
USA
Extreme 2 146.1
4 Robert Gleitz
USA
Extreme 2 131.2

Maybe I missed his name again.

SPL Blazer
08-18-2009, 07:34 AM
I thought he was the 5th loudest in Street B, but it really doesn't matter cause his name doesn't show up under that class either.

Mr. Slate
08-18-2009, 12:08 PM
Dude is a fraud for no reason.

randizzl23
08-18-2009, 07:43 PM
then that pretty much aplying non of his team members can compete as well if ur that up tight thinking hes playing with the k factor y dont u have some one else do the metter while hes running dont hate cuz hes louder then 4 18s walled lol

Mr. Slate
08-18-2009, 08:42 PM
Oh look, a cheerleader.

loudaccent
08-19-2009, 12:59 AM
dude is just mad because he is washed up in the sport.., he seem to just bring up all the in between in fo,, i was refering to last year ,,
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee173/loudaccent/mecath.jpg
these past week end 4ft best in class meaning loudest out of all M classes
i dont have a pic of my first place at carlisel truck nan but go to term pro to see it
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee173/loudaccent/belt.jpg
my first place at proline 3 weeks ago, lodest at show

loudaccent
08-19-2009, 01:05 AM
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee173/loudaccent/025-2.jpg
first place for my class,, also i was loudest out of all cars in the second class,,
avenue sound show,

then we have my 2 db drag events that are on term pro
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee173/loudaccent/newaward.jpg
first place for a meca show in NC in march,, also got a award for loudest none wall
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee173/loudaccent/throphys011.jpg
and most of 08 award

you see mr slate your just mad, that i win, so chill the f*** out

SPL Blazer
08-19-2009, 07:56 AM
then that pretty much aplying non of his team members can compete as well if ur that up tight thinking hes playing with the k factor y dont u have some one else do the metter while hes running dont hate cuz hes louder then 4 18s walled lol

I believe his original point was that if your running the Show/meter then you shouldn't be competing in that show. It's the same way with every org out there. And it's already been posted by the guy thats actually in charge of the show that he would NOT be allowed to compete in this show. I run well over a dozen SPL comps around here and the only one I might even think about competing in is a Bass Race, cause you really can't cheat in that. It's like an unwritten rule in comps that you don't compete in your own show.

SPL Blazer
08-19-2009, 08:03 AM
dude is just mad because he is washed up in the sport.., he seem to just bring up all the in between in fo,, i was refering to last year ,,

these past week end 4ft best in class meaning loudest out of all M classes
i dont have a pic of my first place at carlisel truck nan but go to term pro to see it

my first place at proline 3 weeks ago, lodest at show

An issue seems to be with your sig, you say that your ranked 5th in the USA in your class, but your not. You haven't even come close to being in 5th place. And you can't even try to brag about taking 1st place at the last Carlisle show, you were the ONLY ONE in your class, LMAO. I'm sure your pretty loud, and yeah, you take some 1st places, but you are not ranked 5th loudest in any class of dB Drags.

Mr. Slate
08-19-2009, 10:32 AM
He's not ranked 25th anywhere.

Mr. Slate
08-19-2009, 10:34 AM
24 Thousand Watts And The Best You Can Do Is A 48.7.

andrewmoore13
08-19-2009, 10:50 AM
loudaccent- I think your class system *****.

If you go based on cone are some guy with 40kw on 2 12's will be competing against me with my 2kw and 2 12's.

If you think thats fair you're a ******* moron. I can't afford to run 40kw and 50 batts or whatever. I just like my daily system that happens to be pretty loud. Not 150+ dB's loud, but it gets the job done.

Mr. Slate
08-19-2009, 11:16 AM
loudaccent- I think your class system *****.

If you go based on cone are some guy with 40kw on 2 12's will be competing against me with my 2kw and 2 12's.

If you think thats fair you're a ******* moron. I can't afford to run 40kw and 50 batts or whatever. I just like my daily system that happens to be pretty loud. Not 150+ dB's loud, but it gets the job done.

x2:rolleyes:

Streetwheelz
08-19-2009, 03:43 PM
Loudaccent is not competing in the spl as per my conversation with Rob I hope all of you will be able to attend the show and support the aftermarket industry.. we need to all stick together ,, Slate you do have a good point and i discussed this with Rob (LOUDaccent) and we agreed upon him not putting his vehicle thru .. I agree that this would cause a major conflict and we are not into conflict..

Mr. Slate
08-19-2009, 04:39 PM
Mr. Streetwheelz, I am glad you are a reasonable and fair person. As of now I plan on attending your event and look forward to meeting you.

audioatg
08-19-2009, 05:36 PM
I just LoL'd at this last page. Some good points to some very very poor Ignorant points.

loudaccent
08-19-2009, 11:07 PM
im not cometing with my ****in truck got it, you *** holes,, god dam it, im ranked 6th for street b 08 for u.s.a, i dont run 40k on 2 12" child,, and im gonna be doing a db drag event with db drag classes,,,, and slate you probly wont show up.. u talk in all the threads and dont go so,, i hope i answered all of the last 7 post

SPL Blazer
08-20-2009, 07:50 AM
No kidding, so this ones gonna be a dB Drags and Bass Race event? I thought it was just a few small SPL classes.

And for the record, Mr Slate has been at every USACi show in CT this season, as well as some independent SPL shows and at the NESPL show I did in CT. He's been to dB Drags shows in CT and Mass too.

sexyvic1
08-20-2009, 12:16 PM
im gonna be doing a db drag event with db drag classes,,,,

rob.... the long island show is going to be db drag classes then ?

randizzl23
08-20-2009, 04:12 PM
theres gunna be bass race

loudaccent
08-20-2009, 04:48 PM
its gonna be db drag 1x event, no bass race,
there will be 8 classes there will be 24 throphy
here are the classes, and for any one that is not ment for one of the classes listed will work to seee were you fit

1. STREET A
2. STREETB
3. STREET C
4. SUPER STREET NW
5. SUPER STREET 1-2
6. SUPER STREET 3-4
7. SUPER STREET 5+
8. EXTREME ALL

loudaccent
08-20-2009, 04:49 PM
No kidding, so this ones gonna be a dB Drags and Bass Race event? I thought it was just a few small SPL classes.

And for the record, Mr Slate has been at every USACi show in CT this season, as well as some independent SPL shows and at the NESPL show I did in CT. He's been to dB Drags shows in CT and Mass too.

i dont not like any one.. its slate who started saying **** about my rank, talking about shows that he is not going to,, and all other BS.. its not like i just called him out, he had to start the drama:)

audioatg
08-20-2009, 06:30 PM
i dont not like any one.. its slate who started saying **** about my rank, talking about shows that he is not going to,, and all other BS.. its not like i just called him out, he had to start the drama:)

Dude I think alot of ppl called you out. In your other thread. About hitting What and what with two different 12's somthin like that. lol. Its just not him calling you out. And there have been other ppl calling you out about your rank too. Its the problem your not showing up were you say your are or have been ranked at in the past years.

SPL Blazer
08-20-2009, 06:42 PM
its gonna be db drag 1x event, no bass race,
there will be 8 classes there will be 24 throphy
here are the classes, and for any one that is not ment for one of the classes listed will work to seee were you fit

1. STREET A
2. STREETB
3. STREET C
4. SUPER STREET NW
5. SUPER STREET 1-2
6. SUPER STREET 3-4
7. SUPER STREET 5+
8. EXTREME ALL

Is this going to be a sanctioned dB drags show, or are you just using those classes? As far as I know if you do a Sanctioned dB Drags show you have to include Bass Race as well.

If you haven't already paid the event fee, you might wanna reconsider making it a drags show. From my own experience it's brutal trying to run a dB Drags event thats also part of a car show. I did it once and will Never do it again. If you have paid the fee, then you might want to consider running the Street Stock class, or the FreeStyle class and have anyone not wishing to make more than one or two runs do that class. Some guys only want to see what they hit, they don't care about going through the qualifying and eliminations rounds. Trying to get people to come up for the eliminations rounds when the Termlab picks their names can be extremely hard at a car show when people are walking all over the place. The one show we did it at, we started running Qualifying at 11am, and we called it quits at 6pm, that was before we had finished eliminations. Waiting for people to pull up and trying to find them is way too much work for the money you get out of running a Drags show. Just something to think about before you do a Drags format.

Mr. Slate
08-20-2009, 08:42 PM
6th for street b 08 for u.s.a,

And here is the list of U.S. Street B rankings for 2008:

2008 Maximum Certified SPL Leaderboard
Rank Country Competitor Info Certified
1 Team Neo - Vernon
Akron OH USA
Street B 155.8
2 Team Mike Skaritka
Joliet IL USA
Street B 155
3 Team SSC - Jeff
Stockton CA USA
Street B 153.3
4 Team Xtreme Loud Audio - TJ
West Springfield MA USA
Street B 153.2
5 Team Urban ArtFx - Jason
Byron Center MI USA
Street B 152
6 Robert Jagacki
Emmaus PA USA
Street B 150.7

Hey, Rob told the truth for once. Congratulations on your 6th ranking, "Certified". Now to explain what that means is that you went to a 3x show to get a certified score. This in no way means that Robbie is the 6th loudest in his class in the U.S.

Here is the "OFFICIAL" Rankings from the U.S. World Finals:

dB Drag Racing - Street B
Place Competitor SPL Stats
1st Team FOB - Yuli 156.6 Stats Page

2nd Team Neo - Vernon 155.6 Stats Page

3rd Team Mike Skaritka 154.4 Stats Page

4th Team Urban ArtFx - Jason 152 Stats Page

5th Anthony Woods 148.3

If Rob would have gone to finals, he could have finished 5 in the U.S.

Kid, I have no beef with you. Hopefully, I will be at the L.I. show.:)

Streetwheelz
08-21-2009, 08:41 AM
Guys we need everyone's input this is great constructive critism THIS is awesome!! Rob give slate some respect and iam sure he will give you some in return .. Next year guys we will have Usac... AND ROB IS ACTUALLY A VERY NICE KID HE'S STILL LEARNING THE ROPES SO GIVE HIM A CHANCE..

Streetwheelz
08-21-2009, 08:42 AM
Mr . slate I hope you attend I will give everyone reduce addmission and everyone else on this board just email me your info : streetwheelz@yahoo.com

loudaccent
08-21-2009, 09:12 AM
And here is the list of U.S. Street B rankings for 2008:

2008 Maximum Certified SPL Leaderboard
Rank Country Competitor Info Certified
1 Team Neo - Vernon
Akron OH USA
Street B 155.8
2 Team Mike Skaritka
Joliet IL USA
Street B 155
3 Team SSC - Jeff
Stockton CA USA
Street B 153.3
4 Team Xtreme Loud Audio - TJ
West Springfield MA USA
Street B 153.2
5 Team Urban ArtFx - Jason
Byron Center MI USA
Street B 152
6 Robert Jagacki
Emmaus PA USA
Street B 150.7

Hey, Rob told the truth for once. Congratulations on your 6th ranking, "Certified". Now to explain what that means is that you went to a 3x show to get a certified score. This in no way means that Robbie is the 6th loudest in his class in the U.S.

Here is the "OFFICIAL" Rankings from the U.S. World Finals:

dB Drag Racing - Street B
Place Competitor SPL Stats
1st Team FOB - Yuli 156.6 Stats Page

2nd Team Neo - Vernon 155.6 Stats Page

3rd Team Mike Skaritka 154.4 Stats Page

4th Team Urban ArtFx - Jason 152 Stats Page

5th Anthony Woods 148.3

If Rob would have gone to finals, he could have finished 5 in the U.S.

Kid, I have no beef with you. Hopefully, I will be at the L.I. show.:)

i had my in vite i did not want to go to finals

loudaccent
08-21-2009, 09:18 AM
im gonna pull the plug if were doing usac next year, no sence in me busting my *** for some one to have easy laps next year. thats all im saying..

SPL blazer you have a good point, maybe ill just do the class, but not be a db drag event,., becuase of the confusion you speak of,, becuase i know most car shows with db drag they have there own sectiion that you have to stay in,. so maybe ill just do the class] s but not have it as a db drag event,,, but ill will be hosting 1x events starting next year at my own locations

80INCHES
08-21-2009, 09:21 AM
Mr . slate I hope you attend I will give everyone reduce addmission and everyone else on this board just email me your info : streetwheelz@yahoo.com

thats sounds good....well my boys will be coming down about 6 cars deep
and 5 of the 6 cars play music in the 150's on the tl mic;)

WheresTheButta
08-21-2009, 09:29 AM
Hm. If my system is up and running I think I'll come :D

I've never been to a SPL show of any sort, so it would be nice.

loudaccent
08-21-2009, 09:32 AM
this will not be a legal db drag event,, you standings and points will not be on term pro

we are just gonna be using thoes classes,, so that every one is one the same page

loudaccent
08-21-2009, 09:32 AM
thats sounds good....well my boys will be coming down about 6 cars deep
and 5 of the 6 cars play music in the 150's on the tl mic;)

make sure you split your guys up,, so that there not all against each other

Mr. Slate
08-21-2009, 06:32 PM
So we're gonna do Drag classes and rules but just not official?

loudaccent
08-23-2009, 11:31 AM
yes spl blazer made a good point in his last post,, if you wannna read up on it,, i just might have to change the class names a little for legal reassons

blackxj
08-23-2009, 12:32 PM
is ceder beach in suffolk or nassau

randizzl23
08-23-2009, 09:58 PM
nassua it by jones beach ampatheater off ocean parkway

loudaccent
08-23-2009, 11:20 PM
im not sure,, but i guess ^^^ he knows,, i know its on the borader line of nass and suff

loudaccent
08-24-2009, 10:44 PM
street stock 2k watts stock car,, basically entry level cars
stock 1
stock 2
stock 3
no wall systems
super stock 1-2 subs
super stock 3+ subs
extreme ( anything goes )

for more detail rules go to db drag as, to im gonna follow there structure

Mr. Slate
08-24-2009, 11:12 PM
Does stock 1,2,3 = street a,b,c?

SPL Blazer
08-25-2009, 07:36 AM
Does stock 1,2,3 = street a,b,c?

Yes.

tech114
08-26-2009, 10:14 PM
stock 1
stock 2
stock 3
no wall systems
super stock 1-2 subs
super stock 3+ subs

So does that mean everyone with a wall, is in the same class?
a walled vehicle is in with the extreme class?

wow I wonder who these classes are catered for...

tech114
08-26-2009, 10:18 PM
How about some Super Street division?

SPL Blazer
08-26-2009, 10:25 PM
How about some Super Street division?

Thats what the Super Stock 1-2, and 3+ would be.

Breaking things up like this is a lot better, and seeing as there are only a couple people around with a wall of subs there's not much of a point in running a bunch of walled classes.

loudaccent
08-26-2009, 11:27 PM
spl blazer is correct,, if you are not considered to be a normal running every day car you are in extreme,, other wise you would be in the super stock class.. im not favoring any one, no one on the island does more then 3 classes ,, im doing 8 now,, and theres still issues,, kumar you would be in super stock 3+

tech114
08-26-2009, 11:56 PM
thanks I will check out the rules on db forum...

Mr. Slate
08-27-2009, 09:50 AM
Unlimited power and batteries Kumar.

sexyvic1
08-27-2009, 01:41 PM
stock 1
stock 2
stock 3
no wall systems
super stock 1-2 subs
super stock 3+ subs

sorry man but im a bit confused now... u wrote street stock is for entry level cars but in the rules this is what it says :

The maximum voltage of the vehicle's electrical system shall not exceed 14.0 volts DC in the Street and Street Max divisions, 16.0 volts DC in the Street Stock division, or 18.0 volts DC in the Super Street and Extreme divisions at any time during the 30-second SPL metering process

so if i decide to run 16 volts i can be in street stock? also when u say 2k watts ... at what ohm does it have to be rated at 2k ? is it like usaci at 4 ohms ?

last question... super street no wall is only one class open to everyone ?

thanks

Mr. Slate
08-27-2009, 01:49 PM
If these are based off of Drag then there are no 16v in stock but you can run 16v in street stock which makes no sense. No wall is open to everyone and you can go up to 18v.

SPL Blazer
08-27-2009, 10:21 PM
If these are based off of Drag then there are no 16v in stock but you can run 16v in street stock which makes no sense. No wall is open to everyone and you can go up to 18v.

Yeah, that was one of those things that never made any sense to me with the Street Stock classes, who would be running 16v and not be in Super Street?

I thought this show was just gonna use the class format and not the exact same rules, that would make much more sense. Just use the classes for the sub and voltage limits, not for the battery limits and such things. Thats just gonna make things more confusing to everyone competing at the show and create a lot more work for everyone involved on the day of the show.

loudaccent
08-28-2009, 09:17 AM
sorry man but im a bit confused now... u wrote street stock is for entry level cars but in the rules this is what it says :

The maximum voltage of the vehicle's electrical system shall not exceed 14.0 volts DC in the Street and Street Max divisions, 16.0 volts DC in the Street Stock division, or 18.0 volts DC in the Super Street and Extreme divisions at any time during the 30-second SPL metering process

so if i decide to run 16 volts i can be in street stock? also when u say 2k watts ... at what ohm does it have to be rated at 2k ? is it like usaci at 4 ohms ?

last question... super street no wall is only one class open to everyone ?

thanks

in street stock and all street classes use only a 12 volt batts,, charge is at wut ever you want, if you boost the charge to hight and fry the batt or your car thats on you,, also the 2 k watt rating, is wut the case on the amp is displaying

loudaccent
08-28-2009, 09:18 AM
Yeah, that was one of those things that never made any sense to me with the Street Stock classes, who would be running 16v and not be in Super Street?

I thought this show was just gonna use the class format and not the exact same rules, that would make much more sense. Just use the classes for the sub and voltage limits, not for the battery limits and such things. Thats just gonna make things more confusing to everyone competing at the show and create a lot more work for everyone involved on the day of the show.

i mize well just go off the same rules just so every one is on the same page rule wise

SPL Blazer
08-28-2009, 02:16 PM
make sure you print out all the rules and have a few copies of them on hand for yourself, and anyone else that will want to read them before competing.

80INCHES
08-29-2009, 01:57 AM
good idea steve so folks can know wat there getting themselves into

loudsw2
08-31-2009, 10:57 PM
quick question
will a large box put me in the wall class (goes above the windows but def not a wall)
only running 1 18"

loudaccent
09-01-2009, 09:12 AM
^^^^ yes it will srry.

loudaccent
09-01-2009, 09:13 AM
make sure you print out all the rules and have a few copies of them on hand for yourself, and anyone else that will want to read them before competing.

on the second page of the rule book,, shows a genarel layout of the rules would you say that is good enough,, only because all the more detail class rules are spread out threw out the book

SPL Blazer
09-01-2009, 09:58 AM
on the second page of the rule book,, shows a genarel layout of the rules would you say that is good enough,, only because all the more detail class rules are spread out threw out the book

That would work, thats what I did when I was running Drags events. Because the rules are so spread out and there are soooo many of them, have you considered just using the classes for the speakers sizes, and not using the rest of the rules, like battery limits, car running etc. You know, like if someone comes up with a pair of 10's and two batteries you could still put them in Street A/Stock 1 instead of bumping them into Street C/Stock 3 because of the extra battery. With the number of cars that you should have coming through the lanes you wanna make it as simple as possible so you don't have to inspect every vehicle to make sure they actually fall into the class they think they're in. If they say they have two 12's and you can see the box is below the window then you know it's in the 2nd Stock class, without having to waste valuable time inspecting the number of batteries, cause you never know how many they really have til you inspect their car.

loudsw2
09-01-2009, 01:05 PM
but if he doesn't inspect batteries wont 12 volt be running against 16 volt setups?

sexyvic1
09-01-2009, 01:16 PM
That would work, thats what I did when I was running Drags events. Because the rules are so spread out and there are soooo many of them, have you considered just using the classes for the speakers sizes, and not using the rest of the rules, like battery limits, car running etc. You know, like if someone comes up with a pair of 10's and two batteries you could still put them in Street A/Stock 1 instead of bumping them into Street C/Stock 3 because of the extra battery. With the number of cars that you should have coming through the lanes you wanna make it as simple as possible so you don't have to inspect every vehicle to make sure they actually fall into the class they think they're in. If they say they have two 12's and you can see the box is below the window then you know it's in the 2nd Stock class, without having to waste valuable time inspecting the number of batteries, cause you never know how many they really have til you inspect their car.

this might not be a bad idea.... just going on surface area and then deciding if it belongs in wall or no wall.

SPL Blazer
09-01-2009, 01:30 PM
but if he doesn't inspect batteries wont 12 volt be running against 16 volt setups?

yeah, it's a possibility, but there are a limited number of people in the Northeast that run 16 volt set ups, and I don't know of any that run 16 volts and don't have a wall.

tangelo95
09-01-2009, 03:39 PM
I think that 2 many rules will make a mess of the show. New york has a handfull of loud cars but for the most part its a kid with a daily system that wants to see how loud he is. This is what i think would work for you. Go by cone area and wall or NW. if you have 16vots or more then 4 amps you should be in a different class. and 2 be honest doing legal on the glass will upset most the guys that are not regular competitors. They wanna see a high numbers. Ill take a legal score any day of the week but most will not like it. I can here it now i did a 150 at ave sound now i hit a 140.wft this show *****. hope you see where im coming from

loudaccent
09-01-2009, 11:31 PM
^^^ i did it in the kick last year,, bu

t i used a TL so there score was still lower,, but higher then if it was on the window,, ill have the rules out on the table,, ill see how the cars are,, and i will place them on a indevedual basess

SPL Blazer
09-02-2009, 08:14 AM
They wanna see a high numbers. Ill take a legal score any day of the week but most will not like it. I can here it now i did a 150 at ave sound now i hit a 140.wft this show *****. hope you see where im coming from

I've had a few guys say something like that at my shows too. What I tell them is that if they wanna get a higher number on the floor thats fine, they can do a a show with another org, but if they wanna brag about their numbers then having it on the floor don't mean ****, only sealed on the glass means anything. That has always ended any discussion on the matter and they're happy to get it on the glass. I don't see how anyone can brag or be happy with an outlaw score.

sexyvic1
09-02-2009, 05:23 PM
in street stock and all street classes use only a 12 volt batts,, charge is at wut ever you want, if you boost the charge to hight and fry the batt or your car thats on you,, also the 2 k watt rating, is wut the case on the amp is displaying

the amp i have doesn't have anything on the casing.... it is rated at 1500 watts @ 4 ohm .... but higher when u drop the ohms. would that fall into 2k or no ?

thanks

loudaccent
09-02-2009, 09:20 PM
^^^ wut amp, brand and model

tech114
09-03-2009, 12:36 AM
Seen guys from other org winning on the glass but when they do outlaw they get their *** handed to them..LOL
if u can't beat them knock them...

tech114
09-03-2009, 12:41 AM
Robert is everything set with the classes and the way u are going to meter it? I want to post it in the shop. Got guys asking about the show. Al I need a big poster to put up....
Strong Island keeps getting bigger each yr.

SPL Blazer
09-03-2009, 11:10 AM
Seen guys from other org winning on the glass but when they do outlaw they get their *** handed to them..LOL

Yeah, it happens, but the same can be said when Outlaw competitors go Legal. :D

sexyvic1
09-03-2009, 11:59 AM
^^^ wut amp, brand and model

probably my dd z2 , but there is a chance i may use ultra amps instead, and run a totally different system.

Mr. Slate
09-03-2009, 07:28 PM
I think that 2 many rules will make a mess of the show. New york has a handfull of loud cars but for the most part its a kid with a daily system that wants to see how loud he is. This is what i think would work for you. Go by cone area and wall or NW. if you have 16vots or more then 4 amps you should be in a different class. and 2 be honest doing legal on the glass will upset most the guys that are not regular competitors. They wanna see a high numbers. Ill take a legal score any day of the week but most will not like it. I can here it now i did a 150 at ave sound now i hit a 140.wft this show *****. hope you see where im coming from
Legal separates the men from the boys. Gotta grow up sometimes.:p:

Mr. Slate
09-03-2009, 07:31 PM
It's usually the other way around.

loudsw2
09-05-2009, 06:20 PM
so whats the official setup of this comp??

loudaccent
09-06-2009, 10:31 AM
Robert is everything set with the classes and the way u are going to meter it? I want to post it in the shop. Got guys asking about the show. Al I need a big poster to put up....
Strong Island keeps getting bigger each yr.

gonna be the 8 classes listed... mic will be on the wind shield, sealed up.. so that every ones numbers are real numbers,,

and the 2k rating will be for a 1 ohm , the 2 k class is for beginners,,`so if it was 2k at 4 ohms that would put it at 4k 1 ohm,,,

so the 2000 watt class is at 1 ohm 2000 watts and under do in that class,, and there are no walls allowed in that class if i dident metion this already

loudaccent
09-06-2009, 10:34 AM
stock 1
stock 2
stock 3
no wall systems
super stock 1-2 subs
super stock 3+ subs

i will be seeing every ones car to see the best class you shold be in.. the class listed and rules is to format every one

sexyvic1
09-06-2009, 11:55 AM
last question bro... in stock 1 ,2 ,or 3 we can't have the car running ?

SPL Blazer
09-06-2009, 06:01 PM

If it was an official dB Drags show your not supposed to have the vehicle running. But thats also one of those judge rules, so he doesn't have to abide by that rule, I never do when I run Drags events. It's much easier to just let people keep their ride going. But it's all up to Robert what he wants to do, just saying that I personally never make people shut off their cars.

Mr. Slate
09-06-2009, 08:13 PM
Rob, how would you tell the difference between a beginner and a regular?

murilo
09-07-2009, 12:29 AM
You are all invited to check our Explorer, now with a 12kD and 8x Beyma 18" 5" voicecoil, very loud.

halfwaytohell
09-07-2009, 12:35 AM
ok i wana see what i can do , i have a sundown 1200d i have a single Fi 15inch ssd tune to 35 hz. how much to do this? is there a fee if my g/f comes and is there a fee to show ya ride. im looking to get in there with my girl park walk around for a bit then get on the meter.Rob this is joe i got your old box some time ago lol. is it even worth my money im nervouse im gona do bad. im not even sending a 1000rms

SPL Blazer
09-07-2009, 09:51 AM
Only one way to find out, just do it!!!!

Lots of guys think they'll do bad because they've never tried it, then take 1st or 2nd place when they do try. I was taking 1st place in my first few shows, was hitting 143 on 750 watts and a single 12" sub, I'm sure if your box is decent you could do decent.

sexyvic1
09-07-2009, 01:17 PM
ok i wana see what i can do , i have a sundown 1200d i have a single Fi 15inch ssd tune to 35 hz. how much to do this? is there a fee if my g/f comes and is there a fee to show ya ride. im looking to get in there with my girl park walk around for a bit then get on the meter.Rob this is joe i got your old box some time ago lol. is it even worth my money im nervouse im gona do bad. im not even sending a 1000rms

http://www.carshowli.com/ that link has all the info on pricing for u.

halfwaytohell
09-07-2009, 02:16 PM
Only one way to find out, just do it!!!!

Lots of guys think they'll do bad because they've never tried it, then take 1st or 2nd place when they do try. I was taking 1st place in my first few shows, was hitting 143 on 750 watts and a single 12" sub, I'm sure if your box is decent you could do decent.

yea bro miller time built my box it has alot of port area in my mind it does over 50inchs, tune to 34.9.im gona see where i peak in the new few days. i gota clean the car up to bad some d ick hit my driver door and left a few weeks back i was so ready to go with my nice clean car and dent free lol. ill check the pricing out so i would b in the stock class up to 2000 watts. what if some guy has for 12s and hes with in that 2000 watt;s? cuz last year was about how many subs u had. im gona come threw like i said for fun but im waitin on rob i wana talk with him about a few things.

loudsw2
09-07-2009, 03:48 PM
now before u said something about the whole battery setup with the regulations
u said u weren't going to choose class based on batteries?? or are u going to

tech114
09-07-2009, 04:30 PM
You are all invited to check our Explorer, now with a 12kD and 8x Beyma 18" 5" voicecoil, very loud.

I saw it with the 8Kd at yes it is loud..

tech114
09-07-2009, 04:32 PM
Hey Rob let me know if u need help with anything? I know u will have your hands full..

tech114
09-07-2009, 04:37 PM
Here it is at my shop with the 8KD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViAdYECBZVQ

halfwaytohell
09-07-2009, 04:39 PM
i sure hope i make it this year, i was gona show up but my subs where still bran new at the time and i had to repair one .

halfwaytohell
09-07-2009, 04:40 PM
Here it is at my shop with the 8KD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViAdYECBZVQ

SH ITY song but looks loud as hell

Millertime1028
09-07-2009, 05:42 PM
yea bro miller time built my box it has alot of port area in my mind it does over 50inchs, tune to 34.9.im gona see where i peak in the new few days. i gota clean the car up to bad some d ick hit my driver door and left a few weeks back i was so ready to go with my nice clean car and dent free lol. ill check the pricing out so i would b in the stock class up to 2000 watts. what if some guy has for 12s and hes with in that 2000 watt;s? cuz last year was about how many subs u had. im gona come threw like i said for fun but im waitin on rob i wana talk with him about a few things.

Final Box Dimensions:

H= 14.5 in
W= 27 in = 4.9 cu/ft gross - 4.2 cu/ft net
D= 28 in

-Tuned to 34.9 hz using (4) 4 inch ports

-50.2 sq/in of port area

-Equates to 12 sq/in of port area per cu/ft

= 4.2 cu/ft after all displacements tuned to 34.9 hz

Just incase you forgot. Port area is right where it's suppose to be;). You should do well in your class given you find what hz you peak at as you stated also. You should be around 42-44hz.

blackxj
09-07-2009, 08:42 PM
^^^^^keith..what kinda car u put dat box in^^^^

halfwaytohell
09-07-2009, 08:43 PM
Final Box Dimensions:

H= 14.5 in
W= 27 in = 4.9 cu/ft gross - 4.2 cu/ft net
D= 28 in

-Tuned to 34.9 hz using (4) 4 inch ports

-50.2 sq/in of port area

-Equates to 12 sq/in of port area per cu/ft

= 4.2 cu/ft after all displacements tuned to 34.9 hz

Just incase you forgot. Port area is right where it's suppose to be;). You should do well in your class given you find what hz you peak at as you stated also. You should be around 42-44hz. yea i was checkin that out today im peakin around 42 .I have to do some more test. i have a back batt and i seem to keep my volts up , i really gota see why im smellin my coils its not good my deck goes up to 40 and i know around 28 thats happening. I thought i was smellin the wood from the box lol but i have to do some more testing. I dl a lot of new songs and i hope to have it all worked out by next weekend

halfwaytohell
09-07-2009, 08:43 PM
^^^^^keith..what kinda car u put dat box in^^^^

03 tiburon gt hatchback. single sub stage off a sundown 1200d.

murilo
09-07-2009, 08:46 PM
I saw it with the 8Kd at yes it is loud..

Hello Kumar, I was at your shop with Jose, remember me? :)

Millertime1028
09-07-2009, 08:48 PM
yea i was checkin that out today im peakin around 42 .I have to do some more test. i have a back batt and i seem to keep my volts up , i really gota see why im smellin my coils its not good my deck goes up to 40 and i know around 28 thats happening. I thought i was smellin the wood from the box lol but i have to do some more testing. I dl a lot of new songs and i hope to have it all worked out by next weekend

Nice nice. But yea if you can get your voltage a bit more stable your amp will surely love you. Your clipping will decrease. Let me know if you want to get on the TL and do a little testing.

halfwaytohell
09-07-2009, 08:50 PM
Nice nice. But yea if you can get your voltage a bit more stable your amp will surely love you. Your clipping will decrease. Let me know if you want to get on the TL and do a little testing.

thats the thing im above 13.5 and i was out today doin some sh it i stoped over at the kmart thats near my house and i wanted to see if i can do some flexin and it was pretty loud, but my girl was like i can smell the coil. I have my gain less then half way no loud no bass boost pretty much set right lol.I had a issue with my batt. ill send a pm

blackxj
09-07-2009, 09:17 PM
yea i was checkin that out today im peakin around 42 .I have to do some more test. i have a back batt and i seem to keep my volts up , i really gota see why im smellin my coils its not good my deck goes up to 40 and i know around 28 thats happening. I thought i was smellin the wood from the box lol but i have to do some more testing. I dl a lot of new songs and i hope to have it all worked out by next weekend

hey what kina car u got my frends got a mustang and i think that box would be perfict fit for it (like how bigs ur trunk and how much space u got left)

halfwaytohell
09-07-2009, 09:21 PM
hey what kina car u got my frends got a mustang and i think that box would be perfict fit for it (like how bigs ur trunk and how much space u got left)

tiburon gt the box leaves me with no room i had a stock sub that came with the car took that out put a batt there. im a few inchs from the back of the car.its 4inchs from the port in the box to the back of the box. im a little under that from the front of my box to my trunk opening. i did the amp to the back of the box it lets me let my sets down and fold back up with ease.l do need to talk with keith about 2 issues b for i come threw.I would hate to get there and go and do some burps and my sh it turns off or my back batt stops chargin up again. stock alt ftl but i can keep my volts over 13.3 so im happy.

blackxj
09-07-2009, 09:21 PM
i see ur ****

halfwaytohell
09-07-2009, 09:23 PM
o wait ur 1mtx1

not to loud lol, :)

blackxj
09-07-2009, 09:25 PM
changed...

halfwaytohell
09-07-2009, 09:26 PM
lol, im waitin on rob i need to speak with him as well. i

halfwaytohell
09-07-2009, 10:37 PM
oh yea will there b bi tchs at this show im talkin in thongs and sh it? boobs hangin out just incase i do bad i can look at some boobs and look at some cool cars and bikes.

loudaccent
09-09-2009, 07:11 AM

you can run it, as long as there isent 16 volts batt

loudaccent
09-09-2009, 07:12 AM

your bringing it to the show?

loudaccent
09-09-2009, 07:14 AM
Rob, how would you tell the difference between a beginner and a regular?

ive been doing these for 3 1/2 years now and went to a show, i can tell my equipment , and set up, ,, on if you are a serious audio head,, not saying i know everything just saying i can tell them apart

loudaccent
09-09-2009, 07:16 AM

pm me if you have to

loudaccent
09-09-2009, 07:24 AM

are you bringing your jeep millertime/?

loudaccent
09-09-2009, 07:29 AM
Hey Rob let me know if u need help with anything? I know u will have your hands full..

thank you.. i will have my girl friend there to help me with the paper work again,,, if you can take pics and vids again that would be great,, and every one also,, the more vids and pic we show, the more ppl that will come to future shows

blackxj
09-09-2009, 11:56 AM
wes told me he was running the street battles there.....and bli is blowing that place up like every hour lol

blackxj
09-09-2009, 11:58 AM
are you bringing your jeep millertime/?

comeeon now does millertime bring his jeep anywhere lol;)

halfwaytohell
09-09-2009, 12:35 PM
i hope to get my system workin right in the next week or so. i hope to see all of u guys. Ill bring the beer

Litunerkid
09-09-2009, 01:07 PM
comeeon now does millertime bring his jeep anywhere lol;)

Not sure if you were being sacastic lol but hes demo'ed for more than half of my crew(20+ people) on multiple occasions so he might not just go by you.ive also rolled out to DPA with him and his people many times over the summa young 1.millers truck is a ****in beast.thats all i will say......> But about this show is the SPL portion going on all day?

loudaccent
09-09-2009, 10:10 PM
oo i never saw miller times jeep perform,, and the spl will start after all the gates close for cars entering,, every one has to be in by 10, because there gonna close the gates and start letting spectators in,, so ill probly start about 11 or 12 every one gets 2 runs to the mic, take them 1 after the other,, or space it and go back on line,, but it goes on for however many cars compete,, now wen im breez over the cars at the mic,, lets say you have 1 10 or 2 10 1 15 something in that range,, and your classified as a street class but you let say have a second battery or some thing minamal,, im not gonna bump you to,, lets say no wall,, because there are 2 batts, how ever if you have 2 10 2 12
or a 15, and your useing more then one batt and your over the losest window line,, and your seats dont opparate,, then you will be bumped to a diffrent class..

all in all were gonna have fun, and were gonna make it all work for every on, i will put you in a class you belong in,, any further questions let me know]

halfwaytohell
09-09-2009, 10:13 PM
so lets say i show up at 8 am with my girl i pay for the spl i get in can i pay for her and get in with my car and we just chill.she asked me to ask cuz i dont want no issue

loudaccent
09-09-2009, 10:31 PM
^^ she is paying as a spectator,, you are paying as a competitor

loudaccent
09-09-2009, 10:33 PM
and yes you can pay for her,, to be in your car,, everyone is togetter,, the only time there is separation is wen,, the loading time from 7 to 10 is in effect

tangelo95
09-09-2009, 10:34 PM
If my box is under the window line but my amp thats mounted in top of the box is over a lil bit. Is that ok as long as my box is under?

halfwaytohell
09-09-2009, 10:37 PM
and yes you can pay for her,, to be in your car,, everyone is togetter,, the only time there is separation is wen,, the loading time from 7 to 10 is in effect

so when i pay to get in for the spl can i give u the money for her then and go in with her and my car. she was like i better not have to wait out side . dont want a made g'f . she hates car audio and to leave her alone even for 20 min wont b good for me or the show. i could see her stop the whole spl and car show. yea she would find a way lol.

blackxj
09-09-2009, 10:39 PM
Not sure if you were being sacastic lol but hes demo'ed for more than half of my crew(20+ people) on multiple occasions so he might not just go by you.ive also rolled out to DPA with him and his people many times over the summa young 1.millers truck is a ****in beast.thats all i will say......> But about this show is the SPL portion going on all day?

its sarcasam beacuse he is always changing stuff out lol

halfwaytohell
09-09-2009, 11:25 PM
its sarcasam beacuse he is always changing stuff out lol

whats sarcasam?

loudaccent
09-10-2009, 09:18 AM
if you wanna be really legal, remove it, and put it on the side,, but ill have to see how tall it is,, but u might be in street c or super stock no wall, depending on batts

sexyvic1
09-10-2009, 01:09 PM
so when i pay to get in for the spl can i give u the money for her then and go in with her and my car. she was like i better not have to wait out side . dont want a made g'f . she hates car audio and to leave her alone even for 20 min wont b good for me or the show. i could see her stop the whole spl and car show. yea she would find a way lol.

last year they collected the money at the gate when u drove in with ur car. so if there is someone in there with u, u payed for them as well at the same time u payed to show or compete.

sexyvic1
09-10-2009, 01:17 PM
stock 1
stock 2
stock 3
no wall systems
super stock 1-2 subs
super stock 3+ subs

sorry bro but i got another question. super stock is super street right?

if so the what systems fall under the no wall catagory?

and what falls under super stock? is it anything above the window line bumps u to super street ?

thanks

loudsw2
09-10-2009, 02:01 PM
batteries also determine if ur bumped up to super stocks
pretty sure if ur box goes above ur window ur in the wall class (super stocks)

halfwaytohell
09-10-2009, 03:00 PM
last year they collected the money at the gate when u drove in with ur car. so if there is someone in there with u, u payed for them as well at the same time u payed to show or compete.

thanks

loudaccent
09-10-2009, 10:57 PM
above the window line puts you in super stock,,

any 4 subs for the no wall class

loudaccent
09-10-2009, 10:57 PM
and yes superstock is super street

halfwaytohell
09-10-2009, 11:27 PM
cant wait i might do 3 12s, hey guys i have a 1 month old 15inch d-2 ssd for sale. there is a nice mark on the surround but it did not go threw. it was from my hatchcover. sub is 100% but in the pic there is no mark this was takin a day befor. http://i447.photobucket.com/albums/qq194/1mtx1/SDC10036.jpg

tech114
09-13-2009, 03:59 AM
Pickup with 3 15" below the window line; What class will this fall in?

Mr. Slate
09-13-2009, 01:39 PM
I think according to his system, it will be in Superstock 3+. He's kinda basing his classes off of Drag.

tech114
09-13-2009, 03:39 PM
Couldn't that be a NW system also?

tech114
09-13-2009, 03:41 PM
Hello Kumar, I was at your shop with Jose, remember me? :)

How can i forget.. Are u going to Drag Finals in OK or upstate?

loudsw2
09-13-2009, 03:42 PM
isn't NW just a 1-2 speaker class??

Mr. Slate
09-13-2009, 03:43 PM
I think pick ups are in SS, that's why you don't see those set ups in Drag.
I'll go over the rules now.

Mr. Slate
09-13-2009, 03:44 PM
isn't NW just a 1-2 speaker class??

Not anymore.

loudsw2
09-13-2009, 03:47 PM
o i c i c

Mr. Slate
09-13-2009, 04:03 PM
Couldn't that be a NW system also?
Now that I've looked at the rules, I can't find the answer to this question (unless I just missed it).
That just may be in no wall.

loudsw2
09-13-2009, 04:26 PM
man dbdrag rules are intense lol

SPL Blazer
09-13-2009, 09:37 PM
As far as I know, and from how I've judged Drags shows here in the past, if you have it below the window line your in SS-No Wall, there are no limits on subs or batteries. Or he'd be in Super Street 3-4 if it's above the lowest window, including your front door glass, limited to 3 or 4 subs and no limit on batteries.

Mr. Slate
09-13-2009, 09:43 PM
As far as I know, and from how I've judged Drags shows here in the past, if you have it below the window line your in SS-No Wall, there are no limits on subs or batteries. Or he'd be in Super Street 3-4 if it's above the lowest window, including your front door glass, limited to 3 or 4 subs and no limit on batteries.
Steve, you don't see that set up in drag and there is a reason why, I just can't remember, lol.
I tried to find something about equipement in the bed of a pick up. The only thing I saw was something mentioning a OM cap over the bed with equipement in it.
Why don't you go on Termpro and ask. I would do it but several of us got banned for saying that finals is gonna be a flop, lol. Good ole Wayne.:rolleyes:

loudaccent
09-14-2009, 11:24 PM
ill call up wayne tomarow, MR. NICE

SPL Blazer
09-15-2009, 07:35 AM
I haven't seen the pick up, so I'm assuming that the equipment is in the bed and the subs are in the cab? Something like that wouldn't work in Drags, you have to have everything inside the vehicle, I don't recall ever seeing anything about a cover on the bed. If your in Super Stock or Extreme then it might be ok with a cap on the bed, or a cover of some kind. But in the Stock classes it wouldn't work. I know there's a rule about no blow through's, but I don't think I've seen anything about bed covers or caps.

Mr. Slate
09-15-2009, 08:28 PM
Yes Steve, subs in the cabin below the window line, amps and batteries in the bed.

halfwaytohell
09-15-2009, 08:33 PM
im gona b there.

ciullo
09-15-2009, 08:48 PM
whats up man i'm just making sure which class i'm going to b in w one 15 two amps nd one battery. i should b in class b right?

halfwaytohell
09-15-2009, 08:56 PM
whats up man i'm just making sure which class i'm going to b in w one 15 two amps nd one battery. i should b in class b right?

how much rms?

loudaccent
09-16-2009, 08:15 AM

looks like it as long as all the other little details are ok,:)

loudaccent
09-16-2009, 08:19 AM
When, You Enter The Main Gate If You Drive All The Way Forward, Towards The Water And Go A Litttle To The Left, That Is Were The Spl Will Be. I Will Have About 20 Parking Spots, Put Your Not Gonna Park In A Spot, The Cars Will Line Up In 2 Rows, Crossing All The Spots, Making It Available To Fit
40 + Cars, Any Of The Show Cars Competeing Will Just Go Back And Park Were They Where.... This Is All Planed ,, Unless I Get Moved To A Diffrent Spot Last Min, Which Happens, There Will Be A Tent, So Look For A Tent Set Up

halfwaytohell
09-16-2009, 11:52 AM
When, You Enter The Main Gate If You Drive All The Way Forward, Towards The Water And Go A Litttle To The Left, That Is Were The Spl Will Be. I Will Have About 20 Parking Spots, Put Your Not Gonna Park In A Spot, The Cars Will Line Up In 2 Rows, Crossing All The Spots, Making It Available To Fit
40 + Cars, Any Of The Show Cars Competeing Will Just Go Back And Park Were They Where.... This Is All Planed ,, Unless I Get Moved To A Diffrent Spot Last Min, Which Happens, There Will Be A Tent, So Look For A Tent Set Up

ummm k, im confused but thats normal for m.im gona go to the bank today to take out the money befor hand. im really looking foward to being there.

sexyvic1
09-16-2009, 12:55 PM
so this gonna be like db drag where the cars go against each other at the same time and not just db drag classes ?

loudaccent
09-16-2009, 10:33 PM
no its one, mic, i just have all the cars in one area, because theres more cars then space,, so i gotta kinda cram every one togetter,, the the question about the pick up think,, well call wayne harris,, and his answer was ?????? umm its in the rules read the rules,, i told him he is the owner or the company he shold know them well ,, he said no he shouldent,, its up to the judges,, soo at this show,, all equpment was to be in the cap.. cant have the gear external of the cabin

tech114
09-16-2009, 11:55 PM
so since this is up to u, what class the pickup will be in with batt and amp in back?
subs and box up front..

also, since u are using dbdrag rules, Whitey's jeep doesn't qualify for extreme class. this is based on dbdrag rules... What class are u going to put your mate? His build doesn't qualify for any of the classes..

tech114
09-17-2009, 12:18 AM
stock 1
stock 2
stock 3
no wall systems
super stock 1-2 subs
super stock 3+ subs

i will be seeing every ones car to see the best class you shold be in.. the class listed and rules is to format every one

so street stock, stock 1 and stock 2 only 1 battery is allowed.
stock 3 only 2 battery.

woofer and amp quantity

•Street Stock – 1-15 or 2-12’s or 3-10’s or 4-8’s / Maximum 2000 Watts RMS Total Amplification
•Street A – 1-12 or 2-10’s or 3-8’s / Maximum of 1 amp – 2 Conductors total between amp rack and sub enclosure
•Street B – 1-15 or 2-12’s or 3-10’s or 4-8’s / Maximum of 1 amp (or 2 monoblock amplifiers) – 2 Conductors total between amp rack and sub enclosure
•Street C – 1-18 or 2-15’s or 4-12’s or 6-10’s or 8-8’s / Maximum of 2 amps (or 4 monoblock amplifiers) – 4 Conductors total between amp rack and sub enclosure
•Super Street NW – Maximum of 4 amps (or 8 monoblock amplifiers) - 8 Conductors total between amp rack and sub enclosure. Maximum 4 conductors per sub

Based on these criteria, anyone with more amps and batt will be put in higher classes

SPL Blazer
09-17-2009, 09:54 AM
Should have said screw it and gone with my rules format, it's a lot less confusing than they way your planning it.

halfwaytohell
09-17-2009, 10:00 AM
hmmm

tangelo95
09-17-2009, 09:53 PM
The NW class is gonna be everyone there. Not many people that compete in ny have walls and if they do its more then a 1-2 subs. plus the battery thing in the street classes is crazy. I wanna run street 3 where i belong but im
gonna have to go to NW because i have an extra battery. That just makes no sense to me. nespl has it right in street 3they give 3 batts and 3 amps max. Db drag 2 batts an up to 8 mono amps whats up with that. who would even run that? you would drop to like 6volts and cook your amps:blowup:. If i show up with 2 batteries in my car im checking everybodys ride in the top 3. Im not tryin to find a 16v bank under the car.

loudaccent
09-17-2009, 10:49 PM
so since this is up to u, what class the pickup will be in with batt and amp in back?
subs and box up front..

also, since u are using dbdrag rules, Whitey's jeep doesn't qualify for extreme class. this is based on dbdrag rules... What class are u going to put your mate? His build doesn't qualify for any of the classes..

first of all whitey is not my mate... yes he will be in extreme class. and like ive said .. all the cars gonna compete are not all comps cars,, so i might have to alter things a bit to many every one work,, if YOURS plans are to have all your guys, in diffrnet classes,, so you can all win,, that is not haveing fun with the sport,, your pick up sistuation,, it depends on the equipment,, are you gonna run 2 DD Z with 10 amps in the back and 30 batts in the back then no u will not be in no wall, because like the other guy said he thinks every one will be in nw which is wrong, a lot off pply boxes are tall, some really tall,, so i will base it endivually, i cant do a sanction event, with all the car show noise,, because you need to be able to hear your name called,, so starting in 2010, i will be doing real DB drag events,, and rules will be to the TEE,, right now, this is a car show,, were ppl can come out and have fun, so if any ones plan is to set the show up, im sure ill see it,, just like on the forurm,, ive notices a lot off ppl , just making a account and asking wired questions,,

so again, i will check out all the car breafly, and if no one hear,, is hear to set **** up, then there shouldent be any problems, i want every one to have a fair chance and be but in the best possable place

loudaccent
09-17-2009, 10:50 PM
The NW class is gonna be everyone there. Not many people that compete in ny have walls and if they do its more then a 1-2 subs. plus the battery thing in the street classes is crazy. I wanna run street 3 where i belong but im
gonna have to go to NW because i have an extra battery. That just makes no sense to me. nespl has it right in street 3they give 3 batts and 3 amps max. Db drag 2 batts an up to 8 mono amps whats up with that. who would even run that? you would drop to like 6volts and cook your amps:blowup:. If i show up with 2 batteries in my car im checking everybodys ride in the top 3. Im not tryin to find a 16v bank under the car.

so you have 3 batts

loudaccent
09-17-2009, 10:52 PM
and if i find a 16 volt battery bank, in a stock c, then your are cheating, and will not be winning anything,.

tangelo95
09-17-2009, 11:20 PM
and if i find a 16 volt battery bank, in a stock c, then your are cheating, and will not be winning anything,.
lol you wont find that under my car my amps dont run on 16v. And yes at the moment i run 3. 1 up front and 2 in the back.

Mr. Slate
09-18-2009, 12:58 AM

Dude, you have no idea.

tangelo95
09-18-2009, 01:16 AM
Dude, you have no idea.
Im not sure what you mean by this, but please explain so I get the idea.

Mr. Slate
09-18-2009, 01:29 AM
It is possible to do multiple amps off of 2 batteries.

tech114
09-18-2009, 01:41 AM
first of all whitey is not my mate... yes he will be in extreme class. and like ive said .. all the cars gonna compete are not all comps cars,, so i might have to alter things a bit to many every one work,, if YOURS plans are to have all your guys, in diffrnet classes,, so you can all win,, that is not haveing fun with the sport,, your pick up sistuation,, it depends on the equipment,, are you gonna run 2 DD Z with 10 amps in the back and 30 batts in the back then no u will not be in no wall, because like the other guy said he thinks every one will be in nw which is wrong, a lot off pply boxes are tall, some really tall,, so i will base it endivually, i cant do a sanction event, with all the car show noise,, because you need to be able to hear your name called,, so starting in 2010, i will be doing real DB drag events,, and rules will be to the TEE,, right now, this is a car show,, were ppl can come out and have fun, so if any ones plan is to set the show up, im sure ill see it,, just like on the forurm,, ive notices a lot off ppl , just making a account and asking wired questions,,

so again, i will check out all the car breafly, and if no one hear,, is hear to set **** up, then there shouldent be any problems, i want every one to have a fair chance and be but in the best possable place

LOL
My plan is to defend my title at World Finals which is the following weekend. I think every one, including my guys who competes, do it for fun and to win. I can have all my guys there to cover all the classes but no only 3 cars are coming. So, U SEE THAT IS NOT MY PLAN.

I support Al and his show. I advertise it at the store and to all my customers. I guarantee there are going to be lots of peeps from Queens.
The idea is to have a LEVEL playing field for all, not a go as I see fit style. Alter DB Drag style as you go system is not fair for everyone. This system will benefit the fortunate:rolleyes:. Imagine how someone will feel when they get beat by someone u put in their class (who did not really belong there.) I wonder who will benefit from this gung ho style.;)

tech114
09-18-2009, 01:42 AM
So can u enter more than 1 class?

SPL Blazer
09-18-2009, 08:03 AM
Alter DB Drag style as you go system is not fair for everyone. This system will benefit the fortunate:rolleyes:. Imagine how someone will feel when they get beat by someone u put in their class (who did not really belong there.)

He's got a valid point. A few of my competitors hit a show in Western Mass last season, it was run pretty much like your saying. They adjusted the rules as the cars were pulling in, and put people in classes they didn't belong in. Competitors both rookies and veterans were pissed about this, a lot of them took back their money and left, others called their friends that were on the way to the show and told them to forget the show. If you plan to make the SPL portion a success of any kind, you MUST have the rules and classes set up BEFORE the show happens. Making last minute decisions is NOT the way to run a show. Trust me, I've run more shows that anyone in the Northeast and I never have complaints about how my shows are run. You would have been better off copying my class format.