PDA

View Full Version : Ported Box Help?

ParchItUp
06-27-2009, 03:13 PM
I got my crappy box from craigslist, long story short the right side of my box is now so weak i could probably punch threw it. The box got water damage on it, now when the bass hits the whole right side of the box squeaks and sounds like crap.

Im needing some help with makeing my new box, im wanting to make it a ported box for two kicker comps 12's :rolleyes: ( It was my first system and i dont have money to upgrade )

I've never made a box before so i have no clue what dimensions to make it, or how or what to tune it to. If anybody would give me some help that'd be great.

Also if there's anyone local to me, in Texas and knows what their doing i could pay you to bulid me one.

- Parch

gearhound17
06-28-2009, 12:04 AM
First step is to go to Kickers website and get the parameters for your drivers.
Then hop on google and find some box building websites and enter both the parameters for your drivers and the measurements from your vehicle to determine box size, port size etc.

ParchItUp
07-06-2009, 03:04 PM
Anybody from Texas that's near by on here that i could pay to bulid me a box? Just PM me or post up in here..if not im about to go get the wood and try it out myself.