PDA

View Full Version : Talon09 Possible scammer

Xprime4
06-25-2009, 12:15 PM
Me and Lowrnu bought some stuff from Talon last week. Payment was process on friday 06/19.

Few days latter, we both got an anwer from Talon09 saying that the stuff he was supposed to ship was stolen the same day. :rolleyes:

The refund was supposed to be processed on yesterday. Neither of us got any update on this yet....

We will keep this update. I hope he's not scamming us. That was only 80$ for me and 250$ for lowrnu

thread will be delete if refund are processed

lowrnu
06-25-2009, 06:21 PM
xprime4 isnt joking about this guy!!! i sent payment friday and then sunday he pm'd me and said what happened but he assured me he would refund my money by wednesday well its now thursday evening and he hasnt responded to my pm's or emails:verymad:

Xprime4
06-26-2009, 08:53 AM
The infos we have so far
[email protected] and the name they have for paypal is SELINA RICHARDSON

any hacker could make his life more difficult ? ;)

Xprime4
06-26-2009, 10:29 AM
here's the message he left us the day he was supposed to ship

Talon09:
HEY JUST UPDATING U ON WHATS GOING ON WELLL LONG STORY SHORT I JUST WOKE UP AND WEMT TO LEAVE JUST TO FIND OUT THAT MY ****ING CAR WAS BROKEN IN LAST NIGHT SO I WILL BE ISSUING U A FULL REFUND I DO APPOLOGIZE FOR ANY TROUBLE THIS MAY HAVE CAUSED U BUT THE REFUND WANT BE DONE UNTIL WEDNESDAY BECAUSE I HAD STARTED TRANSFERING IT IN TO MY BANCK ACCOUNT AND THEY WILL NOT CANCLE THE TRANSATION BUT I POMIS U U WILL RECEV A FULL REFUND THANKS"

Paaco1981
06-26-2009, 10:35 AM
Scammer or not he's got a bright future as an English teacher. That copy and paste from his PM shows excellent spelling and grammar.

Xprime4
06-26-2009, 10:44 AM
Scammer or not he's got a bright future as an English teacher. That copy and paste from his PM shows excellent spelling and grammar.

the guy was suspicious too. He did sell something to nesmo14.. i'm trying to get more infos on where he lives. He's on caco too. I don't have any account there yet, but i'll make one so he won't be able to scam no one else

that seriously *****... first time i'm being scammed and that's over a fawking cheap p-a amp that was going on my rear speakers

Xprime4
06-26-2009, 10:48 AM
Got more infos

SELINA RICHARDSON
416 woods of north bend
apt d
raleigh, NC 27609
phone number : ??? still haven't looked out for it
facebook: ??? ''

any hitman in raleigh?

Mazdaboi318
06-26-2009, 10:50 AM
I understand what he is saying... maybe give it some time

Xprime4
06-26-2009, 10:53 AM
I understand what he is saying... maybe give it some time

i wouldn't worry that much if he atleast would answer our pm and email... the dude was shady at first, the thiefs are suspicous and now the situation is just too.... you know

nismos14
06-26-2009, 10:58 AM
Relax give it a couple days it takse a while for paypal to transfer funds.

Paaco1981
06-26-2009, 10:59 AM
Looking at his username shows Last Activity: 06-23-2009 11:32 PM

Maybe he just hasn't seen the PM yet. Although it does seem like he would at least try to keep in contact with you two guys until things were sorted out. Hope it works out for you guys. Although I do find it humorous that his profile shows him as 42 years old but the PM you posted from him looks like it was written by a 12 year old.

Mazdaboi318
06-26-2009, 11:02 AM
You can get your money back from Paypal....dont worry. thats what its there for

Xprime4
06-26-2009, 11:05 AM
You can get your money back from Paypal....dont worry. thats what its there for

even if that wasn't bough off ebay? We both file a claim already and we will add each other transaction number as a proof. Never had to do that in paypal

And yeah, he hasn't logged in since 06/23. He was always log on before that....

Isn't his name a girl name?

also i'm pressing the panick button because i'm leaving for a fishing trip 5 days this afternoon... i would have liked to get this settle before leaving...

oh yeah i should have been more careful after that

Talon09:

"i ran up to 6 12s brigged off my last one before i sold it plus it helps when u have the batts and alt to back all of it up to my car is actually setup for comps and i had to sale everthing to make so repairs and bought this just for a little sound for now it has not even got warm on me yet"

(talking about his poweracoustic 980/2 amp...)

Paaco1981
06-26-2009, 11:13 AM
You should be able to get your money back from Paypal as stated. Basically, when you guys file a claim they will email talon09 asking him to provide a tracking number to prove that he shipped the items to you. If he fails to do so or ignores the request all together the claim goes in your favor. Only bad thing about winning a paypal claim is that if the guy has no money in paypal, you wont get any money. Any money put into his account in the future though after you win the claim will automatically transfer to your account.

Xprime4
06-26-2009, 11:19 AM
You should be able to get your money back from Paypal as stated. Basically, when you guys file a claim they will email talon09 asking him to provide a tracking number to prove that he shipped the items to you. If he fails to do so or ignores the request all together the claim goes in your favor. Only bad thing about winning a paypal claim is that if the guy has no money in paypal, you wont get any money. Any money put into his account in the future though after you win the claim will automatically transfer to your account.

I do have a tracking number, but he told me that he cancelled that shipping before sending it because i didn't gave him the right adress. That was prior to being "stole"

usps tracking infos he gave me:
Label/Receipt Number: CJ26 1478 829U S
Class: Priority Mail International Parcels
Service(s): International Parcels

I hope paypal ain't dumb, because that package never actually existed. He probably won't keep money in his paypal...

lowrnu
06-26-2009, 11:29 AM
yeah I have even emailed him and no response. We may be taking action to quick but like Xprime4 said it just seems real fishy!!! He got me for $250.00!!! He also provided me with a tracking number but said it got stolen before he could ship it. It sounds to me like he just started the process of shipping to make paypal think it that it has been shipped.

Xprime4
06-26-2009, 11:33 AM
yeah I have even emailed him and no response. We may be taking action to quick but like Xprime4 said it just seems real fishy!!! He got me for $250.00!!! He also provided me with a tracking number but said it got stolen before he could ship it. It sounds to me like he just started the process of shipping to make paypal think it that it has been shipped.

what's the tracking statut? electronic infos that's it?

I seriously hope paypal ain't stupid enough to think he shipped the stuff

Paaco1981
06-26-2009, 11:38 AM
They work with shipping companies and look into it a little more than that. If it truly never left his town they will be able to tell.

lowrnu
06-29-2009, 11:46 AM
Well i still havent heard anything from him:verymad:
I filed a dispute with paypal and he hasnt replyed to any of those emails so idk hopefully paypal will take care of it

Louisiana_CRX
06-29-2009, 11:54 AM
Paypal may award in your favor...but if the seller has no monies in his account...you'll get nada.....

roarzorz
06-29-2009, 12:03 PM
I can't say I know this guy but I was at a comp Saturday up in Fayetteville, NC and was told that this guy was there. It was a red 1st gen Talon and it had an AudioPipe 3000 powering a single sub setup. Didn't pay much attention to to the sub but I remember seeing that big amp in the back.

Xprime4
06-29-2009, 05:32 PM
I can't say I know this guy but I was at a comp Saturday up in Fayetteville, NC and was told that this guy was there. It was a red 1st gen Talon and it had an AudioPipe 3000 powering a single sub setup. Didn't pay much attention to to the sub but I remember seeing that big amp in the back.

That must have been him. You should have killed him :verymad:

more comps coming? 20$ for the guy who kick his ****ing *** and get a pic or twelve

Xprime4
06-29-2009, 05:40 PM
claim filled too.

I'm almost sure that's the guy at the comp. Seriously, what can i do now?

roarzorz
06-29-2009, 05:44 PM
If that sub & amp are what ya'll bought then he's definitely full of **** and his stuff wasn't stolen (assuming that really was him at the comp).

skitzafit
06-29-2009, 05:45 PM
http://searchservice.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=sitesearch.results&qry=mkrtalon%40yahoo.com&type=People&orig=friend_finder-search&srchBy=All

skitzafit
06-29-2009, 05:48 PM

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=422544488&albumID=676820&imageID=15030177

roarzorz
06-29-2009, 05:51 PM
I don't wanna jump the gun cause I've never met the guy before & didn't really talk to him at all but I'm sure I got a pic of him (again assuming it's him). I take pics at all the Comp Only events and get pics of everyone as they get their trophies. No pics of the car though.

roarzorz
06-29-2009, 05:54 PM
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=422544488&albumID=676820&imageID=15030177

The first pic that popped up with him holding the trophy is the one I took from the event Saturday.

skitzafit
06-29-2009, 06:01 PM
The first pic that popped up with him holding the trophy is the one I took from the event Saturday.

Thats from a myspace account associated with the email address the op posted [email protected]

Xprime4
06-29-2009, 06:09 PM
Thats from a myspace account associated with the email address the op posted [email protected]

yeah that's his account... that's really him

any comps coming soon in that area?

lowrnu
06-29-2009, 11:46 PM
holy ****... i got $20 also to anyone that will kick his *** and I'll also pay 75 for someone to get my amp outa his car for me

memphisguy87
06-30-2009, 12:37 AM
I know he getting on another forum and he was on today, and he stay few hours away from me

Xprime4
07-01-2009, 10:12 AM
wow that guy is a real *******. I wrote him a message at the paypal email adress i paid the item. Here's what he answered

Ok i'm trying to figure out who u are because i just created this account on yahoo and i checked out the link u sent me and i can assure u that that is not me in the photos on that fourm I don't even like car audio so i really don't know who u are trying to insult or threaten but i am sorry that some body gave u my email address i would ask u please don't email me again thanks

also the guy is on caco and carstereoforum???

sundownz
07-01-2009, 10:19 AM
Talon09 was at the competition on Saturday... but I am not sure if that e-mail address is his or not.

Xprime4
07-01-2009, 10:22 AM
Talon09 was at the competition on Saturday... but I am not sure if that e-mail address is his or not.

well that's where our money went... do you know him personnaly? he was running an audiopipe at the comp right?

I can't believe a guy that is on the scene that much can't be trustable. C'mon if he's really 42 years old... he's so immature

michaellane
07-01-2009, 10:29 AM
it looks like he is more along the lines of 28 years old. tell jacob if he knows him or the guy is kinda widely known to reach out and have someone call this guy. i dont know the rules so much but ill drive to his area and file a police report on your behalf if all else fails...i people see this guy locally or know someone who knows him then make it work out

michaellane
07-01-2009, 10:32 AM
it looks like he is more along the lines of 28 years old. tell jacob if he knows him or the guy is kinda widely known to reach out and have someone call this guy. i dont know the rules so much but ill drive to his area and file a police report on your behalf if all else fails...i people see this guy locally or know someone who knows him then make it work out

sundownz
07-01-2009, 10:38 AM
I've met him but I don't think I have any contact information - Brandon might as he traded with him before.

Xprime4
07-01-2009, 10:46 AM
I've met him but I don't think I have any contact information - Brandon might as he traded with him before.

whos brandon? i can't find anything from brandon in here. When is the next local comp? do you think you could help us out Sundownz?

oh btw the name from the message he replies is Micheal Roney

finkster
07-01-2009, 10:57 AM
thats whats up that yall are working together...

sundownz
07-01-2009, 10:58 AM
Brandon works for me - he is loudwhat? on here - you can PM him.

michaellane
07-01-2009, 10:59 AM

you could just ask around to the top guys you know in the area. i mean everyone prolly knows you so they will help out.

michaellane
07-01-2009, 11:00 AM
Brandon works for me - he is loudwhat? on here - you can PM him.

tell brandon if he wants to keep his job he will work this thing out.

sundownz
07-01-2009, 11:01 AM
Brandon has a phone # for him.

Xprime4
07-01-2009, 11:01 AM
tell brandon if he wants to keep his job he will work this thing out.

agree :laugh:

michaellane
07-01-2009, 11:03 AM
Brandon has a phone # for him.

well maybe you should give him a call first and act just like the middleman just rying to do a good deed. maybe he will listen since he knows you can kill his rep and he wont be allowed at any comps and stuff.

michaellane
07-01-2009, 11:05 AM
im sure you have a lot of pull...who cares if this guy gets mad at you? do you really want this type of guy buying your stuff?

Paaco1981
07-01-2009, 11:05 AM
Can't promise you any of these are him. But here are all the people in Va with that name that have a listing. If someone has an address or town for him you may be able to figure something out.

http://www.whitepages.com/search/Replay?lower=11&search_id=64011360867354133634&search_type=findperson

sundownz
07-01-2009, 11:07 AM
I am not going to post someones # in public but if you have a business deal with him PM me for the number.

CobraStang98
07-01-2009, 11:07 AM
Typical scammer **** on here... Hope all gets worked out for the both of you guys.

Xprime4
07-01-2009, 11:08 AM
Can't promise you any of these are him. But here are all the people in Va with that name that have a listing. If someone has an address or town for him you may be able to figure something out.

http://www.whitepages.com/search/Replay?lower=11&search_id=64011360867354133634&search_type=findperson

well i'm still unsure of the guy real name. Either SELINA RICHARDSON (paypal name) or Micheal Roney (email name)

selina sound like a girl name, i'm i right?

lowriderram_95
07-01-2009, 11:13 AM
**** that's some messed up ****, hope all this gets worked out

michaellane
07-01-2009, 11:15 AM
I am not going to post someones # in public but if you have a business deal with him PM me for the number.

i dont think you should post it up here either but you yourself could cALL AND ACT like a moderator or middle man just trying to help out. tell him if he doesnt refund then you will get him banned from all comps i mean youre local...help them out man...you know the rule if youre local then you lend a helping hand. its not anything illegal just a convo

Xprime4
07-01-2009, 11:21 AM
i dont think you should post it up here either but you yourself could cALL AND ACT like a moderator or middle man just trying to help out. tell him if he doesnt refund then you will get him banned from all comps i mean youre local...help them out man...you know the rule if youre local then you lend a helping hand. its not anything illegal just a convo

alleluhia :laugh:

that would be freaking nice...

michaellane
07-01-2009, 11:21 AM
or have brandon call him. either way someone you know knows this guy

michaellane
07-01-2009, 11:22 AM
alleluhia :laugh:

that would be freaking nice...

ask him to call!!! i mean this site deff helps with his sales so he should help us back! its just a phone call man.

Xprime4
07-01-2009, 11:30 AM
ask him to call!!! i mean this site deff helps with his sales so he should help us back! its just a phone call man.

I asked him, thanks for the advice

Caraudio is really a great community.... really helpfull thanks to everyone :)

michaellane
07-01-2009, 11:32 AM
I asked him, thanks for the advice

Caraudio is really a great community.... really helpfull thanks to everyone :)

no prob! NOW BUY ME THAT MT!

Xprime4
07-01-2009, 11:39 AM
no prob! NOW BUY ME THAT MT!

just got scammed and i'm broke :rolleyes:

nah seriously, it's so tempting. if only i could hear one before blind buying... if it can sound great tuned low, i'm definitively getting it

michaellane
07-01-2009, 11:45 AM
any sub can sound good. install is 90% ;) anyways you need to PM me so we can speak.

michaellane
07-01-2009, 11:56 AM
well i hope jake or brandon calls. even tho jake would obviously have more pull in the situation

Xprime4
07-01-2009, 12:03 PM
well i hope jake or brandon calls. even tho jake would obviously have more pull in the situation

seems like no one like the "annoying" dude.
I can't really pressure anyone to call, since its not really of their bizness... but helping other always bring good karma :crazy:

expoli
07-01-2009, 12:05 PM
GL man... sorry to hear he got two of yall....

eutechnyx
07-01-2009, 12:09 PM
Ill call him,I dont live anywhere near the area but I can pretend I do lol.Seriously just pm me the info and what u want me to tell him ill take care of it.

roarzorz
07-01-2009, 12:11 PM
Michael Roney is the name he used to register for the comp Saturday.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b126/derrick824/CompOnly/27%20Jun%202009/100_3360.jpg

Xprime4
07-01-2009, 12:17 PM
Michael Roney is the name he used to register for the comp Saturday.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b126/derrick824/CompOnly/27%20Jun%202009/100_3360.jpg

ok then, the yahoo adress is good then. He's still trying to convince me he's not that guy...

Loser of the year? :laugh:

jpexpc
07-01-2009, 12:23 PM
ok then, the yahoo adress is good then. He's still trying to convince me he's not that guy...

Loser of the year? :laugh:

lulz

lowrnu
07-01-2009, 01:00 PM
you guys are awesome... Im pretty new to this forum and cant believe how all of you guys can pull together and get this much information on this dude. It really pisses me off that I have been putting back some extra cash for the past 8 months to start on my system and when I finally get enough to start buying everything this **** happens. I would never think about ripping someone off like that all I can say is karma is a *****

Xprime4
07-01-2009, 02:16 PM
I have the phone number... not sure i should post it over here but pm me if you want to help :)

SPL-Master
07-01-2009, 02:20 PM
have you tried im'ing him on yahoo?...i have his email also what was the one you have?...

Xprime4
07-01-2009, 02:23 PM
have you tried im'ing him on yahoo?...i have his email also what was the one you have?...

yeah i contacted him. Check his answer... good laugh

Ok i'm trying to figure out who u are because i just created this account on yahoo and i checked out the link u sent me and i can assure u that that is not me in the photos on that fourm I don't even like car audio so i really don't know who u are trying to insult or threaten but i am sorry that some body gave u my email address i would ask u please don't email me again thanks

:laugh:

SPL-Master
07-01-2009, 02:24 PM
lol, i have talked to him on there several times, wtf is going on with him...

AVSTANG02
07-01-2009, 02:25 PM
That's a.. big trophy.. pfft.. haha...

What's HIS paypal account? I need a new pair of shoes.

Xprime4
07-01-2009, 02:25 PM
lol, i have talked to him on there several times, wtf is going on with him...

I guess he thinks i'm stupid :crap:

SPL-Master
07-01-2009, 02:27 PM
I guess he thinks i'm stupid :crap:

:crap: what a feg,

michaellane
07-01-2009, 02:27 PM
seems like no one like the "annoying" dude.
I can't really pressure anyone to call, since its not really of their bizness... but helping other always bring good karma :crazy:

im annoying? earlier you thanked me for my advice and now im annoying? even offered to go to his area and file the police report for you but im annoying?

Xprime4
07-01-2009, 02:31 PM
since i got the number, can i deduct his home adress. He's 919, north carolina

Xprime4
07-01-2009, 02:32 PM
im annoying? earlier you thanked me for my advice and now im annoying? even offered to go to his area and file the police report for you but im annoying?

it's a misunderstantement (sp???)

i was told by someone that meet him in person that he was annoying. I wasn't talking about you dude ;)

michaellane
07-01-2009, 02:33 PM
it's a misunderstantement (sp???)

i was told by someone that meet him in person that he was annoying. I wasn't talking about you dude ;)

my bad. so did brandon say he would give him a call?

Xprime4
07-01-2009, 02:35 PM
my bad. so did brandon say he would give him a call?

it wasn't clearly stated... but he said he'll looks into that

michaellane
07-01-2009, 02:38 PM
it wasn't clearly stated... but he said he'll looks into that

what in the woprld? are they afraid of this guy? it doesnt make you mad that all the money he makes off this site and he cant lend a helping hand by making a phone call? its not my money and makes me mad.

nismos14
07-01-2009, 02:41 PM
omg

Xprime4
07-01-2009, 02:41 PM
what in the woprld? are they afraid of this guy? it doesnt make you mad that all the money he makes off this site and he cant lend a helping hand by making a phone call? its not my money and makes me mad.

well they aren't the owners of this site... i can't blame no one for that.

He's in Raleigh... that's as far as i can go with the number

loudwhat?
07-01-2009, 02:45 PM

im sorry but i will not get in the middle of it i will help all i can but you have to keep in mind that i am also reping a business and i do not need to hut the rep of others or need the crap that may follow its nothing against you guys but there are other interests involved here im sorry i cant help more and no we are not afraid of him cant you call? i can tell you he lives in Raleigh area but thats all i know as far as a location goes.

michaellane
07-01-2009, 02:46 PM
well they aren't the owners of this site... i can't blame no one for that.

He's in Raleigh... that's as far as i can go with the number

tell the other guy who got scammed by this guy tol look up the laws and stuff and find out if i go there on your behalf and file a police statement will it do anything for ya?

and i know they dont own this site but they are local to this guy. they have met this guy and if the kid like to compete they could threaten him by saying they will ruin his rep at all comps for scamming or something. i dont own this site, i dont know you and will never meet you but im willing to make a car trip but these guys cant make a phone call? come on man?

michaellane
07-01-2009, 02:48 PM
im sorry but i will not get in the middle of it i will help all i can but you have to keep in mind that i am also reping a business and i do not need to hut the rep of others or need the crap that may follow its nothing against you guys but there are other interests involved here im sorry i cant help more and no we are not afraid of him cant you call? i can tell you he lives in Raleigh area but thats all i know as far as a location goes.

I AM NOT SAYING BE RUDE TO HIM JUST ASK WHATS GOING ON! BE THE MIDDLEMAN. JUST ASK! AND I DONT THINK YOU GUYS SHOULD BE WORRIED WHAT THIS SCAMMER THINKS OF YOU ANYWAYS. I MEAN DO YOU WANT GUYS LIKE THAT AS A CUSTOMER? AND I OFFERED TO MAKE A DRIVE AND FILE A POLICE STATEMENT NOT JUST CALL. you guys have friends who obviously know this guy i dont.

nismos14
07-01-2009, 02:50 PM
I AM NOT SAYING BE RUDE TO HIM JUST ASK WHATS GOING ON! BE THE MIDDLEMAN. JUST ASK! AND I DONT THINK YOU GUYS SHOULD BE WORRIED WHAT THIS SCAMMER THINKS OF YOU ANYWAYS. I MEAN DO YOU WANT GUYS LIKE THAT AS A CUSTOMER? AND I OFFERED TO MAKE A DRIVE AND FILE A POLICE STATEMENT NOT JUST CALL. you guys have friends who obviously know this guy i dont.

That is exactly what getting in the middle of it is. Duh.

michaellane
07-01-2009, 02:52 PM
That is exactly what getting in the middle of it is. Duh.

i know but im not saying get in the mkiddle of it just be like a moderator for the two parties not go after the guy. if you call and the scammer is rude then just hang up. no harm done. its called lending a helping hand to people who support your company and also fellow car audio enthusiast (sp?)

Xprime4
07-01-2009, 02:59 PM
i know but im not saying get in the mkiddle of it just be like a moderator for the two parties not go after the guy. if you call and the scammer is rude then just hang up. no harm done. its called lending a helping hand to people who support your company and also fellow car audio enthusiast (sp?)

I just can't see how the guy will attend events now that he's labbeled as a scammer. But so far, i don't think we'll ever see our money back... he must have create a new paypal account just for the scamming. He'll never put money back there

still.... there must be something to do

loudwhat?
07-01-2009, 03:04 PM
any# of people can call im not going to end of story im sorry he is scamming ive met the guy once and thats all i sold him a sub thats all i barely know him has anyone even tried to call him? if so what did he say why would it be any different if i call him? what am i going to say " hey man whats up? i hear your a scammer now not cool dude you should give them there money" im sorry but i highly doubt he will listen to me. like i said i will help all i can because yes it does **** but my 1 experience with him doesnt make me a "friend" or able to influence him more

nismos14
07-01-2009, 03:05 PM

moderating = getting in the middle. It is NOT his responsibility, if anyone it is the moderators here to but even that goes with a grain of salt. They are not responsible for your or anyone else's dealings here.

Xprime4
07-01-2009, 03:19 PM
I just registered and created a thread at caco. I hope he won't ever be able to sell/scam anyone.

michaellane
07-01-2009, 03:23 PM
any# of people can call im not going to end of story im sorry he is scamming ive met the guy once and thats all i sold him a sub thats all i barely know him has anyone even tried to call him? if so what did he say why would it be any different if i call him? what am i going to say " hey man whats up? i hear your a scammer now not cool dude you should give them there money" im sorry but i highly doubt he will listen to me. like i said i will help all i can because yes it does **** but my 1 experience with him doesnt make me a "friend" or able to influence him more

you and your BOSS can influence him more than us! you guys runa strong (thanks to us) up and coming well respected car audio bizness. tell him you will tell whoever is throwing the comps about him and pass out flyers. say soemthing. i know when you and your BOSS go to comps everyolnes talking to you. and if he is this known in the audio world in your location then someone will tell him to make it right

michaellane
07-01-2009, 03:25 PM
moderating = getting in the middle. It is NOT his responsibility, if anyone it is the moderators here to but even that goes with a grain of salt. They are not responsible for your or anyone else's dealings here.
if you were scammed by someone who lived next to me would you ask me to call him? i mean ive met the guy and people i know, know the guy but you wouldnt ask for my help if it was ur money?

michaellane
07-01-2009, 03:25 PM
I just registered and created a thread at caco. I hope he won't ever be able to sell/scam anyone.

just find out if a police statement made by me will help. if it will ill make it.

loudwhat?
07-01-2009, 03:29 PM
you and your BOSS can influence him more than us! you guys runa strong (thanks to us) up and coming well respected car audio bizness. tell him you will tell whoever is throwing the comps about him and pass out flyers. say soemthing. i know when you and your BOSS go to comps everyolnes talking to you. and if he is this known in the audio world in your location then someone will tell him to make it right

you can also lead a horse to water, but you cant make him drink

you cant get blood from a turnip

and ive never seen him at comps personally and i dont think he will care if he cant go to the comps let alone show up again knowing that there is a big thread on him it is well respected and it will stay that way thats why i will not get anymore involved than i already am im sure enough people that have seen him have read this thread and will say something to him

Xprime4
07-01-2009, 03:36 PM
It seems like he's a sundownz customer coming from his caco profile. Just don't let him "dirty" your otherwise perfect reputation ;) Never give him stickers...

michaellane
07-01-2009, 03:36 PM
you can also lead a horse to water, but you cant make him drink

you cant get blood from a turnip

and ive never seen him at comps personally and i dont think he will care if he cant go to the comps let alone show up again knowing that there is a big thread on him it is well respected and it will stay that way thats why i will not get anymore involved than i already am im sure enough people that have seen him have read this thread and will say something to him

well i hope someone will step up and say something. i understand your point 100% but i also cant get over the fact that you guys well honestly more your BOSS than you but i find it hard to beleive you guys wouldnt help out someone with a phone call. if it doesnt work thats kool least you tried. sundown makes a lot of cash off here. in virginia beach NO1 has heard of them until i send them here. and he cant strech a little and call? what will happen to u guys rep? you get the rep of not putting up with scammers? all the money you guys made from peope on here and you cant lend a heping hand? without forums like this hed never get anywhere. we got people in va beach who cant even sell a brand new aq 1200 for 150$ this site helps make companies. is it too much to ask for you guys to lend a hand and make a call? who KNOWS maybe the kid will listen because he respects you guys???? or mayb e he will listen becauswe he thoguht no1 in his area would find out???? never know till ya try! id be more worried that by not calling you are saying you dont want to lose customers like this scammer and not us honest guys here getting screwed. or you know what offer these guys a great deal on a item you make that is compared to what they were gonna buy. SOMETHING! its a phone call. im not saying fight the guy. if he hangs up then so be IT! if i scammed you, youd be doing the same thing asking for help from locals in that area. and i know you nwould because this isnt he first thread like this...

michaellane
07-01-2009, 03:38 PM
It seems like he's a sundownz customer coming from his caco profile. Just don't let him "dirty" your otherwise perfect reputation ;) Never give him stickers...

ya they must be more worried about losing him as a customer than helping out you. i kinda figured they wouldnt want a guy like that...well ya know

vitveet
07-01-2009, 03:38 PM
I live about 35 mins from raliegh....but like mentioned above, this deal has nothing to do with me. I'd love to help and as "bad" as it may sound, it's not enough money for me to get involved in. Only $80 and $250. If we were talking this guy scammed you guys for a grand a piece, IMO, I think it may def. be worth getting involved in it for you. Just can't risk my rep (possibly life) over that. Just keep doing what you can and let us know what we can do to help!
Good luck to you both!

V.

Mr.Ronin_2U
07-01-2009, 03:39 PM
That guy looks nasty,he probably needed the money for some inbred hillbilly ish.He pm'ed me at CACO trying to buy a sub,and asked if I would ship first,then he would pay me later,and he used Sundownz as a reference.I knew something was not right with that guy.

michaellane
07-01-2009, 03:42 PM
That guy looks nasty,he probably needed the money for some inbred hillbilly ish.He pm'ed me at CACO trying to buy a sub,and asked if I would ship first,then he would pay me later,and he used Sundownz as a reference.I knew something was not right with that guy.
so jake and brandon dont want to damage there rep but this guy scamms people and uses their company as a REF???? this doesnt deserve a phone call just to let the kid know to not mention your company before he hurts your rep anymore?

michaellane
07-01-2009, 03:43 PM
I live about 35 mins from raliegh....but like mentioned above, this deal has nothing to do with me. I'd love to help and as "bad" as it may sound, it's not enough money for me to get involved in. Only $80 and $250. If we were talking this guy scammed you guys for a grand a piece, IMO, I think it may def. be worth getting involved in it for you. Just can't risk my rep (possibly life) over that. Just keep doing what you can and let us know what we can do to help!
Good luck to you both!

V.

i agree vitas its not worhtn your life but a phone call from one of the scammers REFS isnt life threatening?

Mr.Ronin_2U
07-01-2009, 03:44 PM
Good luck to you both!

V.

That's alot of bread,but since it's nothing to you,let me hold a couple of hundred.:laugh:

BobbyDD
well i hope someone will step up and say something. i understand your point 100% but i also cant get over the fact that you guys well honestly more your BOSS than you but i find it hard to beleive you guys wouldnt help out someone with a phone call. if it doesnt work thats kool least you tried. sundown makes a lot of cash off here. in virginia beach NO1 has heard of them until i send them here. and he cant strech a little and call? what will happen to u guys rep? you get the rep of not putting up with scammers? all the money you guys made from peope on here and you cant lend a heping hand? without forums like this hed never get anywhere. we got people in va beach who cant even sell a brand new aq 1200 for 150$ this site helps make companies. is it too much to ask for you guys to lend a hand and make a call? who KNOWS maybe the kid will listen because he respects you guys???? or mayb e he will listen becauswe he thoguht no1 in his area would find out???? never know till ya try! id be more worried that by not calling you are saying you dont want to lose customers like this scammer and not us honest guys here getting screwed. or you know what offer these guys a great deal on a item you make that is compared to what they were gonna buy. SOMETHING! its a phone call. im not saying fight the guy. if he hangs up then so be IT! if i scammed you, youd be doing the same thing asking for help from locals in that area. and i know you nwould because this isnt he first thread like this...

Dude they don't want to call him. Shut the **** up!!:crazy:

Xprime4
Good luck to you both!

V.

remember the ctx65cs set i bough from you :laugh:

just joking. If you ever see him, kick his ****ing *** and that'll be a good start

loudwhat?
07-01-2009, 03:46 PM
well i guess we just learned our lesson DONT TRY TO HELP ANYONE you cant do enough and it gets turned against you when you do thanks GL with this im sorry i cant and wont be more help

michaellane
07-01-2009, 03:46 PM

not important?

michaellane
07-01-2009, 03:49 PM
well i guess we just learned our lesson DONT TRY TO HELP ANYONE you cant do enough and it gets turned against you when you do thanks GL with this im sorry i cant and wont be more help

you guys helped sooo much that you wouldnt make a phone call??

but i do thank you for his number as i may need it to file the statement. you guys ****! i was going to that pawn shop to buy some of your crap since they are the closest dealers to me but id rather not now. you can keep the scammer as a customer and lose a honest one. flame away but its my honest opinion.

loudwhat?
07-01-2009, 03:51 PM
he can if he has bought something from him just like you and anyone else can not a big deal as i said i sold him a sub and i had no problem with the sale not saying that it wont go bad with someone else my dealings with him was ok but he must have scammed someone else hence the thread so yes he can use the sundownz as a ref if he bought something from him and it was a good experience done deal thats all

goodstuff
07-01-2009, 03:53 PM
Anywho.com- reverse look up the number, should give you the address.

sundownz
07-01-2009, 03:54 PM
Sorry... but you are totally out of line Michael. I am NOT going to get in someone elses business to that extent.

I made the information I have available to those involved - these guys are grown ups, they can solve their problems from there. They don't need someone to hold their hand - especially when I have no more say on the situation than anyone off the street. I can't get him banned from competitions, I can't threaten him, what exactly do you expect ?

michaellane
07-01-2009, 03:54 PM
he can if he has bought something from him just like you and anyone else can not a big deal as i said i sold him a sub and i had no problem with the sale not saying that it wont go bad with someone else my dealings with him was ok but he must have scammed someone else hence the thread so yes he can use the sundownz as a ref if he bought something from him and it was a good experience done deal thats all

a REF means sundownz would say he is a good guy to deal with. thats why we have REFS! so youre saying its kool for a guy to use your companies name to gain peoples trust and then scam them?

sundownz
07-01-2009, 03:55 PM
a REF means sundownz would say he is a good guy to deal with. thats why we have REFS! so youre saying its kool for a guy to use your companies name to gain peoples trust and then scam them?

When Brandon traded with him and when I sold him an item he was totally legit -- I guess my psychic powers failed to tell me he would scam people in the future.

I don't appreciate being associated with that so I made the information I have to reach him available.

michaellane
07-01-2009, 03:56 PM
Sorry... but you are totally out of line Michael. I am NOT going to get in someone elses business to that extent.

I made the information I have available to those involved - these guys are grown ups, they can solve their problems from there. They don't need someone to hold their hand - especially when I have no more say on the situation than anyone off the street. I can't get him banned from competitions, I can't threaten him, what exactly do you expect ?

just a friendly phone call from someone that i know everyione in your area respects. you got juice in your area. just call around find out who really knows him and ask them to talk to him. **** just make some kind of phone call i guess.

or attleast call him and say he cant use you as a ref because of whats going on...i dont think thats far off...i mean do you nwant him damaging your company rep?

loudwhat?
07-01-2009, 03:56 PM
what i would is my dealings with him was fine but do your research there was a thread about him scamming! as everyone should do there OWN research

michaellane
07-01-2009, 03:59 PM
When Brandon traded with him and when I sold him an item he was totally legit -- I guess my psychic powers failed to tell me he would scam people in the future.

I don't appreciate being associated with that so I made the information I have to reach him available.

i know you dont appreciate it. you are a verey smart guy and a honest guy and seem to be all around helpful. even helped me out with items that arent sundownz. im just saying write him a message or ask him not to use your name as a ref if he is doing shady things.

i know you had no idea of what he would do but if i said you personally were my ref do you know how much more credit on here i would have? people wouldnt be afraid to ship first because they feel as if im being backed by your company. all im saying is i think you will take more damage from this kid by not calling.

he is making your name look bad to every guy he scamms by saying you vouch for him.

nismos14
07-01-2009, 04:01 PM
not important?

It's not. Anyone go around throwing names around. That doesn't mean they won't scam in the future.

but i do thank you for his number as i may need it to file the statement. you guys ****! i was going to that pawn shop to buy some of your crap since they are the closest dealers to me but id rather not now. you can keep the scammer as a customer and lose a honest one. flame away but its my honest opinion.

STFU already.

See previous comment.

just a friendly phone call from someone that i know everyione in your area respects. you got juice in your area. just call around find out who really knows him and ask them to talk to him. **** just make some kind of phone call i guess.

or attleast call him and say he cant use you as a ref because of whats going on...i dont think thats far off...i mean do you nwant him damaging your company rep?

AGAIN. STFU.

michaellane
07-01-2009, 04:02 PM
what i would is my dealings with him was fine but do your research there was a thread about him scamming! as everyone should do there OWN research

doesnt change the fact that this kid is linking your company to a scammer.

now the educated person on here will know its not u guys but what about the new customers you could have but get scared by this? thats not kool that he is taking your name down the drain with his rep.

Shinju
07-01-2009, 04:02 PM

Expects water into wine apparently.

Seriously though michaellane you live in NC why donít you go ****ing call him and go deal with him since you are being so god **** adamant about helping this guy out.

Why would Sundown Audio need to be concerned with a sale that had nothing to do with their business? Sounds like they have already did all they can do and provided a phone number.

You michaellane need to lay off Jacob and Brandon they did nothing wrong here and jumping all over their nuts is not helping the Op's cause at all and its making you look like a jackass.

Oh and you actually have to buy Sundown equipment to be a customer not just a chain pulling window shopper.

To the OP, Being scammed blows and now it is going to make it harder for the legit sellers to move stuff. Just keep pressing the issue with the proper channels something will hopfully pan out for you.

sundownz
07-01-2009, 04:03 PM
If someone actually investigates references and contacts me I will be sure to notify them about this thread.

michaellane
07-01-2009, 04:04 PM
It's not. Anyone go around throwing names around. That doesn't mean they won't scam in the future.

STFU already.

See previous comment.

AGAIN. STFU.

youd be upset if you got scammed by me and i used sundownz as a ref. get real dude. just asking for a phone call or PM or something. you dont see the damage this kid could cause sundownz in the long run?

no you dont cuz you always got something smart to say over the internet

loudmofo
07-01-2009, 04:05 PM
Dude they don't want to call him. Shut the **** up!!:crazy:

x2 this has nothing to do with sundown now stfu already and get lost.

michaellane
07-01-2009, 04:06 PM
If someone actually investigates references and contacts me I will be sure to notify them about this thread.

okay i guess thats better than nothing. i totaly understand you dont wanna get in the middle but i know you see this could be a problem with this kid saying this.

if you dont agree with it thats kool. i asked for a tour a long time a go and you turned me down so i went with a different name brand. you do make nice stuff. and OP good luck

sundownz
07-01-2009, 04:08 PM
okay i guess thats better than nothing. i totaly understand you dont wanna get in the middle but i know you see this could be a problem with this kid saying this.

if you dont agree with it thats kool. i asked for a tour a long time a go and you turned me down so i went with a different name brand. you do make nice stuff. and OP good luck

We generally do not have visitors at the warehouse for security reasons.

nismos14
07-01-2009, 04:09 PM
youd be upset if you got scammed by me and i used sundownz as a ref. get real dude. just asking for a phone call or PM or something. you dont see the damage this kid could cause sundownz in the long run?

no you dont cuz you always got something smart to say over the internet

You're the only one that keeps bring them into this. I wouldn't care if this dude has sundown in his refs, that doesn't mean sundown is a bad seller or whatever.

You're being a douche, they did as much as they should, nothing else is their responsibility regardless of who has who in who's reps.

This has NOTHING to do with sundown and anyone who is scared to deal with sundown because of this is a f'ing moron.

BobbyDD
07-01-2009, 04:10 PM

Finally, that explains it. Just a wee bit butt hurt are you?

loudmofo
07-01-2009, 04:10 PM

oh now i see why your a **** to jacob

michaellane
07-01-2009, 04:11 PM
We generally do not have visitors at the warehouse for security reasons.

ya you told me that but dude im 23 years old and this is the closest ive ever lived to a audio company. shoot id let ya make copies of my DL to so i could come. i worked for immigration and have a security clearance STILL but you didnt even ask. i just thought you would say okay. then youd be a ref of mine ;) and i dont scam.

michaellane
07-01-2009, 04:12 PM

no jus a d1ck because i wouldnt let someone use my name as a ref and scam and i dont have a company. by jacob calling it would attleast let the guy know that other people know. i dont want a tour. i even offered to get his stuff carried by another shop here in jacksonville and in VA beach. i had nothing against jacob.

nismos14
07-01-2009, 04:12 PM

x190812349081209384

loudmofo
07-01-2009, 04:13 PM
ya you told me that but dude im 23 years old and this is the closest ive ever lived to a audio company. shoot id let ya make copies of my DL to so i could come. i worked for immigration and have a security clearance STILL but you didnt even ask. i just thought you would say okay. then youd be a ref of mine ;) and i dont scam.

i vote for a :ban:

your like a little kid who didnt get his candy :crying:

michaellane
07-01-2009, 04:14 PM

ya im the bad guy. you guys take up for jacob but a scammer uses him as a ref? you guys all act tuff over the net. im not a gangster or e thug i just know you guys would be mad if someone used jacob as a ref then scammed you. but you guys dont care cuz its not ur money.

andrewmoore13
07-01-2009, 04:14 PM
leave it to the people who are supposedly involved and those who are willing to get involved.

sundownz
07-01-2009, 04:16 PM
Alright... everyone chill out.

Have the guys that were scammed tried to call him ? How about we worry about that...

loudmofo
i could put michaellane as a ref also and people of caraudio.com would think i was friends of this **** also :D

michaellane
i vote for a :ban:

your like a little kid who didnt get his candy :crying:

dude get real. sundownz is linked to a scammer because some kid and jacob doesnt care but he cares enough about his rep not to call??? just doesnt make bizness sense. and i dont own a audio shop but my family owns a hallmark and a rconstruction company and we wouldnt LET anyone use us as a ref then rip people off.

michaellane
07-01-2009, 04:17 PM
i could put michaellane as a ref also and people of caraudio.com would think i was friends of this **** also :D

im a **** and i offered to file the police report if he wanted?

vellocet
07-01-2009, 04:18 PM
michaellane and the op are a couple of little b!tches.

this is a separate business deal between two Adults. jacob or any of his employees are not entitled to follow you around and take care of YOUR business for YOU, would you also like them to hold you **** for you while you pee and shake it?

A ref is just saying they have done a business deal together. Are you not familiar with how to file a complaint with paypal if calling the guy does not resolve the issue?

Michaellane, quit riding the op's ****.

F*cking morons like you make it easy for people like me (car sales) to get over on them because you have no savy.

BobbyDD
07-01-2009, 04:18 PM
ya im the bad guy. you guys take up for jacob but a scammer uses him as a ref? you guys all act tuff over the net. im not a gangster or e thug i just know you guys would be mad if someone used jacob as a ref then scammed you. but you guys dont care cuz its not ur money.

So if I use your name as a reference and then scam someone are you going to be responsible for it?

michaellane
07-01-2009, 04:19 PM
jacob if you dont wanna help thats kool its not your direct bizness even tho im sure someone has done bizness with him even since he mentioned you. sorry for everything. just figured youd give something back to one of the sites that helped make ur company a house hold name.

sundownz
07-01-2009, 04:20 PM
jacob if you dont wanna help thats kool its not your direct bizness even tho im sure someone has done bizness with him even since he mentioned you. sorry for everything. just figured youd give something back to one of the sites that helped make ur company a house hold name.

I shared the information I have - if you don't consider that useful, sorry.

michaellane
07-01-2009, 04:20 PM
michaellane and the op are a couple of little b!tches.

this is a separate business deal between two Adults. jacob or any of his employees are not entitled to follow you around and take care of YOUR business for YOU, would you also like them to hold you **** for you while you pee and shake it?

A ref is just saying they have done a business deal together. Are you not familiar with how to file a complaint with paypal if calling the guy does not resolve the issue?

Michaellane, quit riding the op's ****.

F*cking morons like you make it easy for people like me (car sales) to get over on them because you have no savy.

my car was bpught straight out ;) im smarter than you car sales

michaellane
07-01-2009, 04:21 PM
I shared the information I have - if you don't consider that useful, sorry.

i said it was useful. i just heard you were a straight up guy and i guess i just thought youd get more involved if ur name was in it. no disrespect but thats what i thought from everything i read on this forum.

loudmofo
07-01-2009, 04:22 PM
my car was bpught straight out ;) im smarter than you car sales

i see mommy and daddys rich little ***** ;)

massiveaudiocw

but i do thank you for his number as i may need it to file the statement. you guys ****! i was going to that pawn shop to buy some of your crap since they are the closest dealers to me but id rather not now. you can keep the scammer as a customer and lose a honest one. flame away but its my honest opinion.Dude wtf is your problem? Why donít you call him if its such a concern to you? Your in NC, why donít you go to the guys house? Obviously you donít want to get involved either! Jacob sold him a sub, meaning the guy was a good buyer, doesnt mean he was a good seller! I have bought stuff from people on this site with no problems at all and I see threads were the got scammed by the same person. One person cant have a good transaction and another person not? Its just total BS how you are dragging Jacob into the dirt over this. Back off...

Shinju

Why would that make any difference?

I live close to SEVERAL car audio manufactors up here in Washington. I would'nt ask for a tour no need.

On a different note I was on Pierce Audio's website quite awhile ago when I found out about the WMD 8" and was asking questions about it ect and told them what I was currently running and they said since I was local I should come on out for a demo of the WMD 8" and to show off my Sundown E8's They offered I did not ask and again they offered.

Not everyone is keen on letting random people into their business to check things out, They have a lot of trade secrets they do not want others to see rather you are there for interest or just to chit chat.

sundownz
Here is the thing... have the guys that have been scammed even tried to call ? Have not seen any confirmation of that.

Seems to me like I'm being asked to get involved when they haven't put in any effort of their own. Now... maybe if they called and he said "Screw you, I'm keeping your money" I may be more inclined to help out.

michaellane
07-01-2009, 04:23 PM
Dude wtf is your problem? Why donít you call him if its such a concern to you? Your in NC, why donít you go to the guys house? Obviously you donít want to get involved either! Jacob sold him a sub, meaning the guy was a good buyer, doesnt mean he was a good seller! I have bought stuff from people on this site with no problems at all and I see threads were the got scammed by the same person. One person cant have a good transaction and another person not? Its just total BS how you are dragging Jacob into the dirt over this. Back off...

ii offered to file the police statement if the OP wanted. also i live 5 hours away. not as easy for me when this guy competes close enough to his shop compared to me!

michaellane
07-01-2009, 04:25 PM
Here is the thing... have the guys that have been scammed even tried to call ? Have not seen any confirmation of that.

Seems to me like I'm being asked to get involved when they haven't put in any effort of their own. Now... maybe if they called and he said "Screw you, I'm keeping your money" I may be more inclined to help out.

thank you! i dont think thats too much to ask. im not saying go fight the guy. just lend a helping hand because obviuosly everyone one respects you and is on ur nutz on here also. a guy got scammed but ima d1ck? lol

vellocet
07-01-2009, 04:25 PM
On a lighter note, here is a piano cat.
http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-04-07/piano_cat.jpg

Xprime4
07-01-2009, 04:32 PM
Alright... everyone chill out.

Have the guys that were scammed tried to call him ? How about we worry about that...

Like i said to micheal, the guy just ignore my pms he try to fool me with the "wrong email adress" thing. I'll hung up if i call... that's sure

I'm not that good at speaking english either :laugh:

sundownz
07-01-2009, 04:35 PM
Call him and then post back about what he says. If he is just flat out stealing your money I will be more inclined to see what is going on.

These threads have been known to pop up from mis-understandings or someone who is just trying to get money together to pay back the buyers... so I don't want to jump on him unless buyers have made several efforts to contact him by all channels.

The e-mail may belong to his wife and/or girlfriend... since you have a girls name. Maybe she has no idea - also not uncommon.

Xprime4
07-01-2009, 04:37 PM
Call him and then post back about what he says. If he is just flat out stealing your money I will be more inclined to see what is going on.

These threads have been known to pop up from mis-understandings or someone who is just trying to get money together to pay back the buyers... so I don't want to jump on him unless buyers have made several efforts to contact him by all channels.

The e-mail may belong to his wife and/or girlfriend... since you have a girls name. Maybe she has no idea - also not uncommon.

We both tried contacting the saler with ca pms, caco pms, yahoo email adress.... and he's laughing at me. Read the mail at page 3. Its not a misunderstoodement ....

michaellane
07-01-2009, 04:39 PM

i agree with jake here. but i know it is hard to call a guy and speak a second language ur not familiar with...hence he needed help with this situation.

sundownz
07-01-2009, 04:39 PM
Okay - at least TRY calling him. Online contact vs. phone is a different story.

michaellane
07-01-2009, 04:42 PM

i agree. just tell the guy your oline name and ask whats going on with your item. and just speak the best you can lol. or get a friend who speaks better call.

PIITB Wut Wut
07-01-2009, 04:46 PM
i say we have a fight out in the lawn... winner takes lunch money

michaellane
07-01-2009, 04:50 PM
i say we have a fight out in the lawn... winner takes lunch money

but i made my lunch today:(

Xprime4
07-01-2009, 04:53 PM

2k mile of distance = easy long distance call hung up. I the other scammed member the phone number. I'll see where it goes and might give him a call....

he knows i won't travel to nc to kick his ***

michaellane
07-01-2009, 04:54 PM
2k mile of distance = easy long distance call hung up. I the other scammed member the phone number. I'll see where it goes and might give him a call....

just call. peole are willing to help you as long as you start the ball rolling.

mr.michael
07-01-2009, 04:56 PM

x2 i cant wait for storytime:cool:

loudmofo
just call. peole are willing to help you as long as you start the ball rolling.

i say op pms you the # and you let us know how it works out ;)

BobbyDD

Don't expect anyone else to help if you won't help yourself. Soon Jacob will decide he's wasted enough time on this.

Xprime4
07-01-2009, 04:57 PM
just called. Not answering. account is valide tough

Xprime4
07-01-2009, 05:00 PM
Don't expect anyone else to help if you won't help yourself. Soon Jacob will decide he's wasted enough time on this.

Sorry about all the wasted time everyone waste in that thread. I think i did everything i could do ... suggest me something else otherwise.

This thread was about Talon09 scamming. Sorry if it went outta control

michaellane
07-01-2009, 05:01 PM
just called. Not answering. account is valide tough

lol please tell me you left a message??? ok so the OP called all the way form another country.

michaellane
07-01-2009, 05:02 PM
Sorry about all the wasted time everyone waste in that thread. I think i did everything i could do ... suggest me something else otherwise.

This thread was about Talon09 scamming. Sorry if it went outta control

you gotta be kidding me. call 5 times in a row! back to back

Xprime4
07-01-2009, 05:03 PM
lol please tell me you left a message??? ok so the OP called all the way form another country.

a long distance call to get on a message box :crying: I think i've lost enough time for 80$.

cliff: don't buy from him

Xprime4
07-01-2009, 05:03 PM
you gotta be kidding me. call 5 times in a row! back to back

He'll know it's a canadian number. He might even be reading that thread atm

michaellane
07-01-2009, 05:06 PM
i would have still called again.

mazdakid
07-01-2009, 05:10 PM
He'll know it's a canadian number. He might even be reading that thread atm

what comes up on the caller id when a canadian calls u.s?

michaellane
07-01-2009, 05:10 PM

round ham called bacon

Xprime4
07-01-2009, 05:16 PM

good one :rolleyes: different area code that's all

vellocet
07-01-2009, 05:19 PM
Just give him a call. I'm sure it will resolve the issue.
http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-03-23/1237820053453.jpg

Xprime4
07-01-2009, 05:20 PM
Just give him a call. I'm sure it will resolve the issue.
http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-03-23/1237820053453.jpg

can i borrow that phone:wow:

i'll call him again tonigh... but seriously why would it cancel the fact that he scammed us?

dirtysouth31
07-01-2009, 05:23 PM
you can pm me the number and i will put it on the computer and just let it call him day and night for a week

vellocet
07-01-2009, 05:24 PM
Paypal is set up to protect buyers. File a paypal complaint. That's why we use paypal. You'll have to pay a processing fee though.

vellocet
07-01-2009, 05:25 PM
Just make sure you try to resolve everything with the seller first.

Xprime4
07-01-2009, 05:27 PM
Just make sure you try to resolve everything with the seller first.

re-read the first 3 pages.... the guy has no good intention. No scammer ever had

michaellane
07-01-2009, 05:27 PM
you can pm me the number and i will put it on the computer and just let it call him day and night for a week

do this ;)

Xprime4
07-01-2009, 05:29 PM
fawk his privacy

phone number is (edited

michaellane
07-01-2009, 05:34 PM
fawk his privacy

phone number is
harass him as much as you want :D

LOL not a good move. shud have called and actually talked to him first. then let jacob try.

Xprime4
07-01-2009, 05:34 PM
LOL not a good move. shud have called and actually talked to him first. then let jacob try.

how come everyone think a phone call will make all the difference? I just don't get it.

michaellane
07-01-2009, 05:38 PM
how come everyone think a phone call will make all the difference? I just don't get it.

jacob just wants you to call to make sure he is a scammer. got to cover all your ends before other risk anything to help you out.

Xprime4
07-01-2009, 05:40 PM
jacob just wants you to call to make sure he is a scammer. got to cover all your ends before other risk anything to help you out.

ok then can you edit the phone number ... for now

It's 110% official that he's a scammer... i just can't see how i could get even more proof... his excuse, the yahoo email adress... the fact that he just disepears like that, showing up to comp with the "stolen" gear ....

TurdFergueson2
07-01-2009, 05:41 PM
dude get real. sundownz is linked to a scammer because some kid and jacob doesnt care but he cares enough about his rep not to call??? just doesnt make bizness sense. and i dont own a audio shop but my family owns a hallmark and a rconstruction company and we wouldnt LET anyone use us as a ref then rip people off.

You're wrong Brah......... Plain and simple. It is not Jacobs obligation to do anything in this situation. He and said scammer did a deal. More than likely he bought an amp or subs from Jacob. I'm sure he's sold to a bunch of scammers, but he is still under no obligation to start dropping addresses. I don't think that Jacob will lose sleep or customers should he not address this situation.

michaellane
07-01-2009, 05:44 PM
You're wrong Brah......... Plain and simple. It is not Jacobs obligation to do anything in this situation. He and said scammer did a deal. More than likely he bought an amp or subs from Jacob. I'm sure he's sold to a bunch of scammers, but he is still under no obligation to start dropping addresses. I don't think that Jacob will lose sleep or customers should he not address this situation.

must feel something if he offered to help out FYI

michaellane
07-01-2009, 05:47 PM

selling to a scammer is one thing. but when a scammer uses your company as a ref it shud b a problem. say you own a company. im scamming people telling them your company is my ref. would you be upset? people are getting scammed because they trust your company name. you wouldnt say anything? .

just answer this one question. it is the whole backbone to my side.
if someone was using my name to rip people off id be mad. let alone my company

krainium
07-01-2009, 05:51 PM
How would you stop them from using your name again? Anyone can claim a reference its the purchasers job to validate the reference. I could see you point if the OP called Sundown to confirm he was legit and they said he was a good guy but he didnt he trusted the scammer.

BobbyDD
07-01-2009, 05:59 PM
michaellane, have you noticed that not one single person agrees with you? Does that not tell you something?:laugh:

lowrnu
07-01-2009, 06:00 PM
I've tryed to call him a couple times and left him a message to call me back so we can work things out but I doubt I will hear anything from him since he wont respond to my emails either.But we will see

Xprime4
07-01-2009, 06:02 PM
I've tryed to call him a couple times and left him a message to call me back so we can work things out but I doubt I will hear anything from him since he wont respond to my emails either.But we will see

this is what i was talking about.:rolleyes:

how does your claim progress?

Mr.Ronin_2U
07-01-2009, 06:04 PM
I am the one that said he used Sundowns as a ref.,I had no intentions of implementing Sundown Audio with this guy,and do not believe that Jacob should be responsible for that hillbillies actions.Sundownz,I apologize for this guy going off on you,I was just stating what he said to me in the pm,their were other names mentioned also,Sundownz just seemed to stick in my head.Bottom line is none of the refs. are responsible for this by any stretch of the imagination.

Mr.Ronin_2U
07-01-2009, 06:10 PM
Michaellane,you need a hug.

TurdFergueson2
07-01-2009, 06:10 PM
selling to a scammer is one thing. but when a scammer uses your company as a ref it shud b a problem. say you own a company. im scamming people telling them your company is my ref. would you be upset? people are getting scammed because they trust your company name. you wouldnt say anything? .

just answer this one question. it is the whole backbone to my side.
if someone was using my name to rip people off id be mad. let alone my company

If I were to scam someone, you think DJL, Mechman, Chanb or Fasfocus00 are obligated to hand out any of my info to someone they don't know? Like I said, Jacob may have sold to a bunch of scammers. What makes this guy any different if he is indeed a scammer. I'm sure he'll come with an additional **** poor excuse about how his car broke down or some ****. I would have the mods do an IP check to see if he isn't using Alias names or whatever. But you were pretty much coming at the rep of someone who has ZERO to do with this situation.

And as far as the household name things goes....... I might know like maybe 20 people between Chicago and Wisconsin who's even heard of Sundown.

jpexpc
07-01-2009, 06:14 PM
I would like to sell you a bridge. Sundownz, Proctor & Gamble and DuPont can verify I'm a great bridge seller. Would you like to buy a bridge?

Xprime4
07-01-2009, 06:18 PM
I would like to sell you a bridge. Sundownz, Proctor & Gamble and DuPont can verify I'm a great bridge seller. Would you like to buy a bridge?

how much :greedy:

dirtysouth31
07-01-2009, 06:25 PM
since the number is a cellphone through t-mobile i have just the program for him..its called sms bomb..what it does is is i enter phone number and a message and set to unlimited texts and it will text over and over until i stop it...i have unlimited texts and if the other person doesnt it will cost him a quarter for every text i send..how many quartes are you guys out of pocket??:crazy:i can stop at $380 us if thats good

lowrnu
07-01-2009, 06:27 PM
this is what i was talking about.:rolleyes:

how does your claim progress?

Still havent heard anything yet... I think it said it may take like 30 days.
How about you?

Xprime4
07-01-2009, 06:33 PM
since the number is a cellphone through t-mobile i have just the program for him..its called sms bomb..what it does is is i enter phone number and a message and set to unlimited texts and it will text over and over until i stop it...i have unlimited texts and if the other person doesnt it will cost him a quarter for every text i send..how many quartes are you guys out of pocket??:crazy:i can stop at $380 us if thats good

sounds great to me.What about you Lowrnu? :laugh:

michaellane
07-01-2009, 06:34 PM

ur smart eough to know a bridge is totally didfferent then using a caraudio companya s a ref when selling car audio.

talon09
07-01-2009, 06:44 PM
i have pmed the 2 people in this deal besides me and that are the only 2 people that i will deal with as it's not everyone deal and to anyone that wants to send me sms or call please feel free because i have contated the locale police about this and they are waiting for u to start i love having police cappton s as friends

1hawaii50
07-01-2009, 06:44 PM
ur smart eough to know a bridge is totally didfferent then using a caraudio companya s a ref when selling car audio.

DUDE,

LET IT GO!!!!

No matter how much YOU b1tch on here, it isn't going to solve THEIR problem. They can file a complaint with Pay-pal, and we'll see what happens from there. This turd that stole their money is not going to respond IF GOD HIMSELF calls him, so LET IT GO ALREADY. We've all figured out not to deal with this scammer, there's nothing we can do to get their money back...there are steps they can take...filing with Pay-pal is the first step. They can also file a complaint with the Postmaster General, and also with the local police in the town where the turd lives. I believe there is even an internet crime website affiliated with the FBI where you can file a claim. YOU B1TCHING ON THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT SOLVE ANYTHING. They need to take the necessary steps.

Could I drive to the turd's home and beat the crap out of him? Sure I could, and I would end up in jail, and the OP STILL WOULD NOT HAVE THEIR MONEY BACK. They are not the first to get scammed, and sadly, they won't be the last. You've taken up the flag for them admirably, now LET IT GO!

Xprime4
07-01-2009, 06:53 PM
Finaly got an update from Talon09. A nice entertaining fictional story ... but he says i'll refound us

To Talon09
Look i still won't trust you... too much lies and conflicting fact in your story. Sry about the privacy violation but don't you find strange the fact that you give feedback only once the phone started ringing.

talon09
07-01-2009, 06:56 PM
i could care less about a **** phone it can ring all day long and i still will not answer it un less ur in my network and i know u

Xprime4
07-01-2009, 07:02 PM
i could care less about a **** phone it can ring all day long and i still will not answer it un less ur in my network and i know u

you know me? scary :p: I only called once btw

also can you explain more in detail the yahoo email thing. Someone has your paypal acount adress and he doesn't even reconize you on a picture. ??? sketchy isn't it ;)

loudmofo
07-01-2009, 07:03 PM

sounds like you scam alot buddy lol :crazy: reason why you dont awser hope your cop friends know what a pos you really are .

michaellane
07-01-2009, 07:04 PM
DUDE,

LET IT GO!!!!

No matter how much YOU b1tch on here, it isn't going to solve THEIR problem. They can file a complaint with Pay-pal, and we'll see what happens from there. This turd that stole their money is not going to respond IF GOD HIMSELF calls him, so LET IT GO ALREADY. We've all figured out not to deal with this scammer, there's nothing we can do to get their money back...there are steps they can take...filing with Pay-pal is the first step. They can also file a complaint with the Postmaster General, and also with the local police in the town where the turd lives. I believe there is even an internet crime website affiliated with the FBI where you can file a claim. YOU B1TCHING ON THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT SOLVE ANYTHING. They need to take the necessary steps.

Could I drive to the turd's home and beat the crap out of him? Sure I could, and I would end up in jail, and the OP STILL WOULD NOT HAVE THEIR MONEY BACK. They are not the first to get scammed, and sadly, they won't be the last. You've taken up the flag for them admirably, now LET IT GO!

I GUESS GOD CALLED! noobz

talon09
07-01-2009, 07:07 PM
yea he knows me very well been friends since the 8th grade i just hope all of u know what type of charges u can get out of slandering a name pics or anything else associated with this thread u can only say what deals u have done with that person and weather it was good or not u people really need to read up on the laws before u start **** with someone

Xprime4
07-01-2009, 07:07 PM
You're a serious ******* and the money better be in my account by wednesday next week!

Xprime4
07-01-2009, 07:09 PM
yea he knows me very well been friends since the 8th grade i just hope all of u know what type of charges u can get out of slandering a name pics or anything else associated with this thread u can only say what deals u have done with that person and weather it was good or not u people really need to read up on the laws before u start **** with someone

he know you since like 15 years and he still doesn't reconize you.

Scamming ain't legal either. you might want to know :rolleyes:

talon09
07-01-2009, 07:09 PM
and if i scammed alot i would not of been at a **** comp this saturday with people i know that is on here everyday that would just be plain stupid and for anybody woundering about the amp that i was running it was borrowed not mine it and the sub that i was running

loudmofo
07-01-2009, 07:10 PM

goodluck in court by the way there is a law about this in the real world not the one you live in YOU CANT ****ING SUE OVER THE INTERNET

Xprime4
07-01-2009, 07:12 PM
Your life is so full of exciting absurb events. Getting amp stole. Going to a comp 2 day later with an amp of the same exact model... Staying full time at the hospital for what... 2 weeks. Reading your pms for the first time the same exact day phone started ringing, Sharing an paypal account with a good friend of 15 year who doesn't know who the fawk you are.... the list goes on

talon09
07-01-2009, 07:12 PM
oh xprime since u filled ur claim i can make u wait the 90 days to get u ur money thats how long they tell me i have before a collection aggence takes over keep being an *** and i will make u wait that long and lowrnu will have his money back way before u

michaellane
07-01-2009, 07:13 PM

feg! slander is sueable but no jail time is given. LOL loser. wwhat is ur pic copyrighted? if not then we can make jokes all day. u can try to sue us. but u must have a address to file court papers and u must file in the stsate where it took place. u going to canada? then shut up

99grandprixGT
07-01-2009, 07:14 PM
fail

talon09
07-01-2009, 07:14 PM
and yes u can sure people over the net as long as u have a printable coppie of what was said its just as good because it is in writting thats all that they want

loudmofo
07-01-2009, 07:15 PM
SCAMMER
oh xprime since u filled ur claim i can make u wait the 90 days to get u ur money thats how long they tell me i have before a collection aggence takes over keep being an *** and i will make u wait that long and lowrnu will have his money back way before u

talon09
07-01-2009, 07:16 PM
if ned be i also live with someone that works in the dmv that all i got to do is give them ur name and i can find out what i need to know

Xprime4
07-01-2009, 07:16 PM

1 weeks is what i give you. Sound reasonable. It's 80 ****ing bucks!

talon09
07-01-2009, 07:17 PM
call me what u want i dont really give a **** because i will most likly never meet half of u dum *** any way

michaellane
07-01-2009, 07:17 PM

won't it show on ur credit then?

talon09
07-01-2009, 07:20 PM
dont care about creadit it like a 200

michaellane
07-01-2009, 07:21 PM
if ned be i also live with someone that works in the dmv that all i got to do is give them ur name and i can find out what i need to know

now they will go to jail for that :) give it a try...my name is my screen name. its my first and last name. if u didn't scam him then jus send him back the money he gave u minus paypal fees. otherwise u won't be able to conduct bizness here.

loudmofo
07-01-2009, 07:22 PM
by the way it would only be slander if you didnt scam him :fyi:

Xprime4
07-01-2009, 07:23 PM
So next week is fine then? better be

so you don't care about what's being said on the internet, nothing ever happened... life goes on..... will you be proud of yourself at your next comp with ca members. Btw work on your excuse story. That was pathetic at best ;)

loudmofo
07-01-2009, 07:26 PM
dont care about creadit it like a 200

your credit rate is a 200 wow you must of scammed all those credit card compays on payments also mines a 790 by the way.;)

michaellane
07-01-2009, 07:26 PM
lol gayness

talon09
07-01-2009, 07:27 PM
i could care less about doing bizness here anymore matter of fact mods can delet my ****ing account i dont care and to everyone else that had some to say negative about me **** u and ur whole fammily

talon09
07-01-2009, 07:27 PM
never owend a credit card and never will

smalltown
07-01-2009, 07:29 PM

loudmofo
07-01-2009, 07:30 PM

so you have all these friends "CHAD HINES" since the 8th grade with great jobs and you work at buger king :confused:

smalltown
07-01-2009, 07:31 PM
your credit rate is a 200 wow you must of scammed all those credit card compays on payments also mines a 790 by the way.;)

Looks like I've found me a good co-signer......

talon09
07-01-2009, 07:32 PM
nope i dontwork its call being on disabilaty for uncontrollable diabeties u gotta love the system i havent worked in over 3 years

99grandprixGT
07-01-2009, 07:34 PM
so u should of had allot of time to ship out there stuff.

Xprime4
07-01-2009, 07:35 PM
so scamming the system too.

SCAM KING

you have writting disability too eh?

talon09
07-01-2009, 07:37 PM
you have writting disability too eh?

yep sure do

loudmofo
07-01-2009, 07:46 PM
with all these cop friends you should have the FBI find out who stoled all your fine gear since your on the higher up in the gene pool

talon09
07-01-2009, 07:49 PM
its being investagated its only a matter of time

rollerdj
07-01-2009, 07:59 PM

how's this, STFU and refund their money.

andrewmoore13
07-01-2009, 08:06 PM
how's this, STFU and refund their money.

QFT

i never said anything bad about you. actually the only people who did were pissed that you took their money and gave them NOTHING in return.

most of the nasty **** that was said against you was when you were a scammer.

o btw, good luck sueing anyone on an open and public forum. its called the 1st Amendment. Perhaps you've heard of it? OH btw, re-read your laws, slander and libel only apply when the object of the words is used to KNOWINGLY and WRONGLY deface you as a person

Xprime4
07-01-2009, 08:06 PM
with all these cop friends you should have the FBI find out who stoled all your fine gear since your on the higher up in the gene pool

good one :laugh:

Paaco1981
07-01-2009, 08:15 PM
With all the info you guys have on this guy. I hope someone shows up at his house and ****s him up. I like the way he threatens to hold your money for 90 days for being an *** to him. Like he expects you to be all friendly and **** after he stole your money. ****ing idiot, grow up.

loudmofo
07-01-2009, 08:22 PM
hey talon09 do you know Ronnie Peay hes from nc also

mazdakid
07-01-2009, 09:21 PM
Hey talon, do you have anything done to the talon?

michaellane
07-01-2009, 10:35 PM
With all the info you guys have on this guy. I hope someone shows up at his house and ****s him up. I like the way he threatens to hold your money for 90 days for being an *** to him. Like he expects you to be all friendly and **** after he stole your money. ****ing idiot, grow up.

no people closest to him wont even call the guy.

michaellane
07-01-2009, 10:36 PM
talon09 what was your score for you to win? 150? what were the categories??? ima trunk car running one nine.1

sundownz
07-02-2009, 08:21 AM
fawk his privacy

phone number is (edited

Harassing someone is never a good idea - only the original guys who had business deals should have been calling - which is why I would NOT post the # in this thread earlier.

loudwhat?
07-02-2009, 08:23 AM
Harassing someone is never a good idea - only the original guys who had business deals should have been calling - which is why I would NOT post the # in this thread earlier.

X2

Xprime4
07-02-2009, 08:24 AM

yeah i edited it few mins later. still.... seems like it works in the end but until the money is in my paypal, i'll be skeptical

Reason he gave me on why he couldn't contact us during those 2 weeks

ok so i just got home from the hospital and i found a sorry as thread about me here for one thing i'm not scamming no one for all im patiant people and for u posting my number on the internet is a vialation of the privacey laws here in the states i will deal with that later but yes since the comp i have been in the hospital away from any internet or my phone i am a diabetic i also have a picto prove all the meadcine that im on now because of me going up to 635 i am sorry for the incovenace that it my have caused u but i will get u ur money back as soon as i can and as far as my email address goes the one u posted is not mine i only use it to log in to my paypal account

Ultimate proof that he wasn't scamming us

http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/ss42/talon09/Picture001.jpg

what can i say after that? the guy is freaking legit and A+ seller ;)

oh yeah, the famous yahoo adress is the same one he uses on every forum... but it's not him! it's a friend of him of 15years who never saw him.

might be a personality duplication, who knows :)

sundownz
07-02-2009, 08:37 AM
I can't say that I know what is going on from either side... but he may have been in the hospital and may be diabetic... which is why I suggested early on for the buyers to talk to him on the phone. If he comes through with refunds this thread will look silly.

I have seen legit guys get dragged through the mud on the forums because something happened to them in their life making it impossible for them to hold up their end of the deal longer than the buyers wanted... but then they came through, but the long ridiculous threads remained.

So don't harass the guy and he might still come through. At least let the Paypal process run it's course. ***** to be out money for a while... trust me, I know, I have an open thread where I was scammed out of over $4000 by an ex forum member.

Xprime4
07-02-2009, 08:44 AM
I can't say that I know what is going on from either side... but he may have been in the hospital and may be diabetic... which is why I suggested early on for the buyers to talk to him on the phone. If he comes through with refunds this thread will look silly.

I have seen legit guys get dragged through the mud on the forums because something happened to them in their life making it impossible for them to hold up their end of the deal longer than the buyers wanted... but then they came through, but the long ridiculous threads remained.

So don't harass the guy and he might still come through. At least let the Paypal process run it's course. ***** to be out money for a while... trust me, I know, I have an open thread where I was scammed out of over $4000 by an ex forum member.

Let say the hospital thing is real. What are the chance that the 9-10 other conflicting side stories are?

4k is alot of money. 80$ is nothing next that that... but scamming is scamming no mather (???) what the price. Lowrnu is buying for the first time on this board. That really ***** for him

sundownz
07-02-2009, 08:46 AM
Hard to say... just let the Paypal refund process run it's course and then go from there.

REAudio2001
07-02-2009, 09:38 AM
Sorry about your luck guys!!!! I read all his replies seems like a great guy!!! (not) I have dealt with scamming, just like everyone else, hopefuly you get your money back in a timely manner!!!

1hawaii50
07-02-2009, 10:58 AM
They can file a complaint with Pay-pal, and we'll see what happens from there. We've all figured out not to deal with this scammer, there's nothing WE can do to get THEIR money back for THEM...there are steps they can take...filing with Pay-pal is the first step. They can also file a complaint with the Postmaster General, and also with the local police in the town where the turd lives. I believe there is even an internet crime website affiliated with the FBI where you can file a claim. They (the victims) need to take the necessary steps.

They are not the first to get scammed, and sadly, they won't be the last.

Thought I summed it up pretty well! Don't bother with any phone calls, start filing complaints and let the authorities handle it. There have been numerous arrests made in other cases where people scammed other people out of their money over the internet. Follow the steps outlined above, and let the proper authorities do their thing.

michaellane
07-02-2009, 11:12 AM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

1hawaii50
07-02-2009, 11:29 AM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

You truly are a dumba$$...All of your b1tching here, WHY DIDN'T YOU MAKE THE CALL, OR GO OVER THERE AND GET THEIR MONEY BACK? You'd rather just keep upping your post count by being a fvcktard.

Good luck to the OP's on getting their money back...I'm out.

Xprime4
07-03-2009, 08:15 AM
just bumping till he's paying

bigbangtheory
07-05-2009, 12:55 PM
Jesus, what a fawking POS this Talon09 dood is. I mean what fawk is wrong with you. You have so many BS stories coming out you *** it is pathetic!

I would so beat your *** in real life.........with or without my MMA gloves on.........

NightDrifter05
07-05-2009, 09:15 PM
Any links to any of these numerous arrests? Hard to believe Ronnie Peay scammed for thousands upon thousands of dollars and the police wouldn't even bother with it because of the sole fact it was the internet and it wasn't enough proof since emails, IM's, and forum's can be altered. I personally know of nearly $15,000 worth of transactions he STILL hasn't came through on yet and never will so why is he not in jail? And also not to mention he was being threatened by the actual manufacturers of the products and the police STILL did ABSOLUTELY nothing. They can care less about any online transaction so they will be no help what so ever. They are almost as useless as Paypal.

To the op, How did you pay? If it was from a debit/credit card or PayPal Buyer credit then call the bank and talk to them. They will normally do a chargeback and leave paypal to deal with getting their own money back.

Xprime4
07-06-2009, 09:35 AM
Any links to any of these numerous arrests? Hard to believe Ronnie Peay scammed for thousands upon thousands of dollars and the police wouldn't even bother with it because of the sole fact it was the internet and it wasn't enough proof since emails, IM's, and forum's can be altered. I personally know of nearly $15,000 worth of transactions he STILL hasn't came through on yet and never will so why is he not in jail? And also not to mention he was being threatened by the actual manufacturers of the products and the police STILL did ABSOLUTELY nothing. They can care less about any online transaction so they will be no help what so ever. They are almost as useless as Paypal.

To the op, How did you pay? If it was from a debit/credit card or PayPal Buyer credit then call the bank and talk to them. They will normally do a chargeback and leave paypal to deal with getting their own money back.

I didn't know that guy wasn't clean. There was nothing on him in here....

yeah i paid with credit card on paypal. I really don't think they'll help me out... they just usually don't care

he's not responding to us anymore...

Xprime4
07-08-2009, 11:27 AM
ok the guy is still laughing at us. Not responding pms like he was before the phone started ringing non-stop.

michaellane
07-08-2009, 12:52 PM

WOW...where were you when all this was going down LOL

Xprime4
07-10-2009, 10:19 PM
visa won't refund since it's an "american" transaction and it's too late... fawk them

anyway, still no news from the scammer... fawk him too !!!

Innovative:Cory
07-11-2009, 01:36 AM
I will be honest here, I normally don't stick my nose in other peoples business transactions on here, but this time I have to give some input....

I met Michael Roney is 2008.... he competed at some MECA shows in my area, and I am willing to bet he still does... Drove and old 1g talon on its last leg... I remember I made him real mad at the show I hosted because I dq'd him for cheating... "changed setup after verification"... IF my memory serves me correctly (and it usually does) he was part of a "team" named " No Limit".... what is sad and interesting about this....is he stole gear from his own team mate (Miguel Perez to be exact) and Miguel wasn't able to recover the gear.....and Michael had vanished....looks like we know where he is...so I hope the op and the other "victim" in this are able to recoup their losses....but the magic 8 ball's verdict is still out...

Xprime4
07-13-2009, 10:50 AM
I will be honest here, I normally don't stick my nose in other peoples business transactions on here, but this time I have to give some input....

I met Michael Roney is 2008.... he competed at some MECA shows in my area, and I am willing to bet he still does... Drove and old 1g talon on its last leg... I remember I made him real mad at the show I hosted because I dq'd him for cheating... "changed setup after verification"... IF my memory serves me correctly (and it usually does) he was part of a "team" named " No Limit".... what is sad and interesting about this....is he stole gear from his own team mate (Miguel Perez to be exact) and Miguel wasn't able to recover the gear.....and Michael had vanished....looks like we know where he is...so I hope the op and the other "victim" in this are able to recoup their losses....but the magic 8 ball's verdict is still out...

how come he hasn't been murdered yet? i mean everyone got a reason to hate that ******* and guns are legal on your side

btw he's gone now.. without refunding anyone

lowrnu
07-13-2009, 11:03 AM
[QUOTE=Xprime4;6364659]how come he hasn't been murdered yet? i mean everyone got a reason to hate that ******* and guns are legal on your side

btw he's gone now.. without refunding anyone[/QUOTE

i still havent heard anything from him either:verymad:
whats so bad is that all this has put me outa the mood to get started on my system:crap:

Xprime4
07-13-2009, 11:08 AM
[QUOTE=Xprime4;6364659]how come he hasn't been murdered yet? i mean everyone got a reason to hate that ******* and guns are legal on your side

btw he's gone now.. without refunding anyone[/QUOTE

i still havent heard anything from him either:verymad:
whats so bad is that all this has put me outa the mood to get started on my system:crap:

really sorry about that. Like i said before people here are usually really cool and you won't have any problem like that.

Next time, just buy from someone with more than a single ref.... we both made that error

lowrnu
07-13-2009, 01:19 PM
yeah i guess its better i learned now and not on something that cost alot more lol

RamenNoodles
07-13-2009, 03:00 PM
i could care less about doing bizness here anymore matter of fact mods can delet my ****ing account i dont care and to everyone else that had some to say negative about me **** u and ur whole fammily

Now im going to sue to for slandering my family. zomgzzzz

Xprime4
07-14-2009, 02:48 PM
Now im going to sue to for slandering my family. zomgzzzz

why not lol

paypal say i'll get an update on 19th... i really wonder what they'll do

roarzorz
07-14-2009, 02:53 PM
If he still had money in his PayPal account then there's a chance cause it's frozen as soon as you file a claim. Since it was like 3 weeks before you made a claim then I doubt it. Reality is you're screwed.

Don't buy from just anyone online.
If you don't know them always check out their references.
Never buy from new people unless they have a good rep elsewhere.

lowrnu
07-17-2009, 03:20 AM
well i got my update from paypal just to have them say its taking longer than expected to make a decision and they will get back to me

Xprime4
07-20-2009, 01:48 PM
Paypal is still reviewing the case ... even if they said it would be settle by 19th of july

what's taking so long :confused:

Xprime4
07-21-2009, 08:01 AM
update from paypal

"After careful review, we have concluded our investigation of the Buyer
Complaint described below.

We have decided in your favor, however, we were unable to recover any funds
from the seller's account. As stated in the PayPal User Agreement, recovery
of funds associated with a Buyer Complaint cannot be guaranteed.

Please know that we will make our best effort to recover the funds in
question if they become available in the seller's account in the future and
will take appropriate action against the seller. Such action may include
issuing a warning, a temporary restriction, or terminating the account.
Keep in mind that PayPal uses a number of factors to determine when to take
action, including member complaints. Due to privacy laws, we cannot discuss
the details of any action taken. We hope you understand our policy and that
it assures you that you are safe using PayPal. "

:( That will never happen