PDA

View Full Version : Best SQ comps?

TheeyaN
06-24-2009, 05:37 AM
What are the best SQ-Audiophile component speakers in the price range of 350$?

Amplifier is Alpine PDX 2.150.

I now have Alpine SPR 17S,due to my budget problems,but am thinking of buying something more ''avanguarde'' lol =) I have already deadend the metal,and did all other preparations.

As for the sub-amp.. The sub is MB Quart PWE 352. 15'' sub,the best that MB Quart has ever made. And the amp is MB Quart RAA2400 also reference line. HU is Pioneer DEH P88RS which is also reference line,and ofcourse Alpine PDX 2.150 which is.. The best Alpine has to offer =)

Enough boring stuff from me,now lets hear you! =)

lovindabass
06-24-2009, 06:09 AM
Lanzar Opti 6C. only thing i've heard that comes close to great sound quality. Par non to the RE xxx components and some high end MB quart. and You can pick up a set of these things for around 150 shipped new so....

James Bang
06-24-2009, 12:07 PM
if there was a such thing a "best audiophile speakers", they probably wouldnt' come in the form of a component set.

exige
06-24-2009, 12:13 PM
whatever sounds best to your ear....

smgreen20
06-24-2009, 12:48 PM
Why does everyone ask for the "THE BEST". The best is ALWAYS subjective. All you can ask for is an Opinion.

vellocet
06-24-2009, 12:50 PM
Kicker's entry level speakers!!!

Hoodlum007
06-24-2009, 12:58 PM
Check out Morel, Rainbow, Focal and Image Dynamics.

TheeyaN
06-24-2009, 01:56 PM
I agree with you that my question was pretty dumb.. There is no best becouse every man is diffrent,and what is best to one person probably isnt for the other etc.

Also people usually dont realize that the major thing about playing music is the format that the music is on. Mp3 isnt nowhere near WAV format,u cant be all about the music and listen to mp3.. Not to say about those 128 kbps lol =)))

I mean 320 kbps can do the job,but its still nowhere near WAV format.

In my mind i am looking for the kind of speakers in which when u have sound of the sea,or thunders in the songs (basicly sound of nature) u can hear every single sound so clearly,with amazing precision,u almost get a feeling your in there..

I think i found those speakers. MB Quart QSF 216 Nano. But the cheapest price i found is 670 euros,that is more than 800 dollars i think,so i'll just have to wait for a good opertunity to come on e bay.

its_bacon12
06-24-2009, 05:00 PM
Tell us what kind of preferences you have when it comes to FR of 80hz and up. What kind of midbass, midrange, treble?

I like snappy midbass, buttery smooth midrange and somewhat forward and extremely detailed treble that comes from ribbons for example.

TheeyaN
06-24-2009, 05:11 PM
Well i guess u discribed what i was going for lol =)

This is the kind of music i listen to.. So i am looking something that will make listening to this sound a real advanture,if u know what i mean =)

Listen to the entire song and enjoy =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72bg5cETJwc