PDA

View Full Version : Need someone to build me a false floor

JarvisB
06-23-2009, 02:28 AM
This is going to go into my 2004 ford explorer..

it will be customized to fit one of the panels in the hatch of 3rd generation ford explorer..

I am looking for something like this

http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv50/DAPPA5/flsflr-1.jpg

Also I will need 2 1/2" stands all around this false floor to raise the top board up so there will be breathing room under the floor..

List of things how I want it to be done:
I would like the plexiglass to be 10x 26" if possible
must be carpeted with dark charcoal (will provide pics for best match)
got to have vents on the sides
plexiglass must be flush
1/2" mdf should do the job but if you prefer to use something else, let me know

If you would like to build me something like this, let me know your quote and all that..

I am in need for one badly since I was expecting my floor to be completed and shipped by this week but apparently my builder disappeared and will not build me this floor..

of course i will pay for the materials and labor

let me know, thanks in advance!

Scoobydoo
06-23-2009, 02:29 AM
http://www.popfi.com/wp-content/uploads/false-teeth.jpg

JarvisB
06-23-2009, 02:39 AM
huh?

JarvisB
06-23-2009, 11:42 AM
looking to start on this as soon as possible..

I need the amp to be out of sight.. it is still sitting on my rear seats folded down..

thegreatestpenn
06-23-2009, 11:44 AM
try the WTB section and specify your location so a local person can build it for you.

Personally I don't think it'll be too hard for you to do yourself unless you don't have tools

JarvisB
06-23-2009, 12:45 PM
yeah i dont have any cutting tools ha..

and i have no skill in carpentry really so I would like someone to do it perfectly than me..

Also the guy I was talking to had a good deal on plexis.. he could make me any size plexiglass rather than ordering a specific size online..

I m looking for someone who got access to all of those materials and be able to build me one real quick.. I ll even pay for the shipping

SPLluminator
06-23-2009, 12:47 PM
Where is that in MI? I could possibly do it. Ive got all the tools. I have discounts on plexi. So i could prolly do it faily cheap. PM me. I also have a bunch of mdf laying around.

JarvisB
06-23-2009, 12:49 PM
I am on east side- Flint MI

Shipping wont cost much, i ll even pay for the shipping myself..

also do you know anyone that got a 02 to 05 explorer? would be much easier if you do so you can have a look at the panel size n all that

SPLluminator
06-23-2009, 12:54 PM
I actually might have someone with an 04. But hes not really a great friend anymore, lol. If you can give me the dimensions that would be great. Also, pm theboxking as he is in portland which is closer. You could prolly pick it up from him. Im in hudsonville so it would be a drive for you. If i can get exact dimensions i could start today on it tho. LMK

Also, a pic of where its going would be great

JarvisB
06-24-2009, 06:06 PM
i can get u the dimensions tomorrow as i m at friend's lake house until tomorrow

and to be honest it owuld be alot easier if you could find someone with 04 explorer so u can see how much of a curve do u need on the edges at corners

but i ll give you my dimensions no problem

I am not too worried about driving as I am willing to cover the shipping charge

Also, I ll just PM you when I get back to home tomorrow

many thanks man