PDA

View Full Version : 98 Dodge Neon

crash9201
06-22-2009, 10:56 AM
500 best offer; the car is not in great shape; it will run and get around but other than that... eghhh. Has 137XXX miles Windsheild is busted; missing passanger side mirror; passanger side front wheel wobbles; most likely a bearing. needs breaks. may need an alternator soon. leaks a little oil due to a warped headgasket(very common on these shitboxes)
cosmetically id give it a 6.5-7.5/10; it has 0 rust; iv had this car for 2 years and i beat the crap out of it; ill admit it. there really is no plus to this car besides the fact it runs.... Ill post pictures here in the next couple days; gotta wait for the altima to outa the shop. car is located in Minooka IL if you wanna come see it shoot me a pm and ill give you directions. if you need something to get you around for cheap; this would be it

crash9201
06-25-2009, 02:07 PM
i gotta get off my *** and take pictures of it

jonathan demuth
06-25-2009, 02:09 PM
2 or 4 door

crash9201
06-25-2009, 02:11 PM
4; and o ya..... its purple

85_blazer
06-25-2009, 06:09 PM
could know some one interested waiting on pics and second from u description it doesn't sound like its in very good running condition what would u say it is mechanical? 5.5 out of 10?

85_blazer
06-25-2009, 06:13 PM
o and would it pass emissions

crash9201
06-25-2009, 06:18 PM
it would pass emisions no problem; the only problems with the drivetrain is the warped headgasket. the wheel needs to be looked at; i havent had the time to figure out what the problem is with it; could be a horribly bent rim; bent axle; or a bad bearing. i really dont know
5.5/10 sounds right; it needs brakes; windsheild. title is clean tho; not a salvage. it may need an alt; it died on me a few weeks ago; its either the battery terminals are garbage or the alt is going/gone. im replacing the - batt terminal in the next few days; after i do that im gonna drive it around the block a few times and see if it dies or not; if it does the alt is fried
i have had electrical problems with this car for quite some time.
i forgot to mention the engine light is on because the egr valve is going/gone; so gas milage isnt as good as it should be.
this was my 1st car so it has been beaten on; i wasnt nice to it. i wouldnt go as far as saying that its on its last legs but it isnt in tip top shape. ill stop by my dads house and take pictures when i get home from work