PDA

View Full Version : Morel tempo 6 for $200 shipped.

hornedfrog1985
06-20-2009, 11:44 AM
Should I buy these from woofersetc? I emailed them if they would take $200.00 shipped for them, and now I have an invoice in my paypal... Should I do it?

The other set I was looking at was the ctx from ID. Also some higher end stuff, but I would like to see if the lower ones are good enough for me right now.

Hoodlum007
06-20-2009, 04:14 PM
Both the ID's and the Morel Tempo's get great reviews on here. Go for it.

abercrombie2582
06-21-2009, 02:33 PM
That cheap? Go with Morel. I tried the other day to talk them down to that on those speakers and they wouldn't take it. Plus a year in house warranty? That is hard to pass up!!!

HypnoticCure
06-21-2009, 10:35 PM
lol thanks for posting, i just emailed them and asked for two sets, now waiting on the invoice... good find...i shouldnt buy any more speakers but oh well its like crack eh...

Jared530
06-21-2009, 10:56 PM
ive been looking for a cheap tempo 6 set. do you think they would do it for me?

abercrombie2582
06-21-2009, 10:59 PM
Assuming there is markup on the product and they aren't an authorized dealer, I wouldn't see why they couldn't do it!!!

Jumbo Jet
06-22-2009, 12:09 AM
Whats the general consensus on Woofers etc.? I've googled them a few times and have seen tons of threads of people saying they are a grey market, up selling scam company, but almost everyone here links them when they are referring to a set of speakers or amps. I know they arent authorized dealers, but are they legit?

Sorry to veer off OP

HypnoticCure
06-22-2009, 12:13 AM
i have purchased from them quite a few times with no issues... hope that this transaction goes the same.... just email them and offer them 200 shipped on a set and they will say yes.... they just sold me two sets at that price.

hornedfrog1985
06-22-2009, 02:48 PM
I just bought them. Even if I don't like them I could sell them for not much less than I paid.

Hoodlum007
06-23-2009, 01:23 PM
Whats the general consensus on Woofers etc.? I've googled them a few times and have seen tons of threads of people saying they are a grey market, up selling scam company, but almost everyone here links them when they are referring to a set of speakers or amps. I know they arent authorized dealers, but are they legit?

Sorry to veer off OP

You may be mistaken, they are unauthorized for some of the brands they sell but i have never read or heard of them being a scam site. They have an A rating with the BBB.com and plenty of members here have used them with no issues including myself.

HypnoticCure
06-24-2009, 07:19 PM
Ok, just a heads up. I got the speakers today and they are labeled "Morel Tempo 6X" I am seriously questioning the authenticity of these. I will be making a post in a few minutes with pics etc if anyone would care to shed some light on this that would be great. If these are fakes I will file with paypal and my credit card right away but i dont wish to take action until i am sure they are not authentic.

Morel America
06-25-2009, 02:09 PM
Hi All,

Just to clarify a couple of points:

1) Woofers Etc. is NOT an authorized retailer of Morel or Genesis brand products and anything sold through their company has been obtained through fraudulent means. This means that purchasing products through them voids any warranty that the manufacturer offers (3 Years installed by Authorized Dealer / 1 year Over the Counter).

2) Based on the pictures that we have seen, the Morel Tempo 6X shown there is an authentic product. It has not been updated on Morel's official website (www.morelhifi.com) yet because it is a limited run release in the United States.

3) For any questions, comment or concerns, you can always email Morel America Inc. (Official Factory Owned Distributor for Morel Products and Genesis Amplifiers) directly at [email protected]

Thank you all for your interest in Authentic Morel products...Please shop with caution...

P.S. The United States Dealer Locator on the above listed website will put you in touch with a local retailer. If you are having difficulties finding someone locally, please email us for assistance.

Raphael Rabe
Operations Manager
Morel America Inc.

bose301s
06-25-2009, 02:15 PM
Hi All,

1) Woofers Etc. is NOT an authorized retailer of Morel or Genesis brand products and anything sold through their company has been obtained through fraudulent means. This means that purchasing products through them voids any warranty that the manufacturer offers (3 Years installed by Authorized Dealer / 1 year Over the Counter).

2) Based on the pictures that we have seen, the Morel Tempo 6X shown there is an authentic product. It has not been updated on Morel's official website (www.morelhifi.com) yet because it is a limited run release in the United States.

3) For any questions, comment or concerns, you can always email Morel America Inc. (Official Factory Owned Distributor for Morel Products and Genesis Amplifiers) directly at [email protected]

Thank you all for your interest in Authentic Morel products...Please shop with caution...

P.S. The United States Dealer Locator on the above listed website will put you in touch with a local retailer. If you are having difficulties finding someone locally, please email us for assistance.

Raphael Rabe
Operations Manager
Morel America Inc.

How can a company like Woofers Etc obtain large quantities of this product to sell?

Morel America
06-25-2009, 02:20 PM
We are not 100% sure, but this is being investigated as we speak. Any Authorized dealers found to be re-distributing to unauthorized / online retailers will be immediately removed from our dealer network! Morel America does not tolerate this and has been an active participant in lobbying against Woofers Etc. using our product images and pricing illegally on their website...The problem is, there is no law preventing them from doing this...

Tone415
06-25-2009, 02:21 PM
How can a company like Woofers Etc obtain large quantities of this product to sell?

so u can sell them too? lol

Morel America
06-25-2009, 02:28 PM
Please find a local retailer who has them in stock in your area (or who can order them for you)...The official retail price for a Tempo 6X component system is: $250

US Dealer Locator: http://www.morelhifi.com/dealer/index_dealers.php?q=mobile

Hoodlum007
06-25-2009, 03:27 PM
Hi All,

Raphael Rabe
Operations Manager
Morel America Inc.

To the Morel rep, just a heads up you posted in the wrong thread. the thread about the Morels being real or not is linked below.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=414489

HypnoticCure
06-25-2009, 03:59 PM
So out of curiosity whats the difference in the tempo6 and the 6x ?

Morel America
06-25-2009, 04:15 PM
The main difference is that the Tempo 6X has a different, slightly smaller tweeter compared to the Tempo 6...

At the moment, this component set is Morel's most entry level system in US (Hence the nice price of $250 retail compared to the $340 MSRP for the Tempo 6), but should still maintain similar sound quality to the rest of the Morel line of speakers...

jpexpc
06-25-2009, 11:24 PM
I find it very awesome that your company is active at maintaining it's integrity. It's not necessarily out of the question to do so but I find it comforting for some reason. Lol, who knows.

appleyard
06-25-2009, 11:34 PM
Will the Tempo line only have the X series or other lines have them as well.

galacticmonkey
06-26-2009, 12:52 AM
Never dealt with Morel before, but knowing their reps care enough about their customers to come on here personally and clear things up is really cool.

+1 for Morel.

thaster
06-26-2009, 12:58 AM
pfft ya are crazy. i take $200 over $250 anyday

mossberg385t
06-26-2009, 01:01 AM

Sorry to veer off OP

i am happy with them, is where i got my 15s for $200 shipped..... MBs arent cheap

Morel America
06-26-2009, 12:15 PM
The Tempo 6X is actually the only line that will have the "X" in it. This is merely to differentiate between the two versions of 6" Tempo 2Way sets...In fact, the only size "Tempo X" sets released in the US were 6" 2way sets...

bose301s
06-26-2009, 01:19 PM
Never dealt with Morel before, but knowing their reps care enough about their customers to come on here personally and clear things up is really cool.

+1 for Morel.

I agree 100% on that, great to see.

6spdcoupe
06-26-2009, 02:27 PM

+1 for Morel.

Hopefully your counting me in there too, I brought them here. :D

They are an Absolutely excellent company to deal with whether entry-mid-high line it simply does not matter. They are a company that 'gets it' and does not focus on the monetary amount spent. Several years of dealings with them as both dealer and territory manager and I cannot think of a single instance of displeasure. I can go on, but I think you get the point.

HypnoticCure
06-26-2009, 08:02 PM
Hopefully your counting me in there too, I brought them here. :D

They are an Absolutely excellent company to deal with whether entry-mid-high line it simply does not matter. They are a company that 'gets it' and does not focus on the monetary amount spent. Several years of dealings with them as both dealer and territory manager and I cannot think of a single instance of displeasure. I can go on, but I think you get the point.

I wasnt aware that you sold morel speakers i thought you were the mainly rainbow and diamond.

wkndracr
06-26-2009, 11:11 PM
I just bought a set of 6x's from there and had no problems with the transaction and am very happy with the product. I was unaware that they were not an authorized dealer. If I decide to get a higher end set of Morels (which I just might do) I will definitely seek out an authorized dealer, to support what appears to be a great company. I work at a shop and would love to become a dealer, but given the current economy, I don't think they would like to add more lines at the moment :(

6spdcoupe
06-27-2009, 01:55 AM
I wasnt aware that you sold morel speakers i thought you were the mainly rainbow and diamond.

Yessir, Morel and Rainbow are just some of the many that I deal with.

Definitely no Diamond here though !

6spdcoupe
06-27-2009, 02:07 AM
I just bought a set of 6x's from there and had no problems with the transaction and am very happy with the product. I was unaware that they were not an authorized dealer. If I decide to get a higher end set of Morels (which I just might do) I will definitely seek out an authorized dealer, to support what appears to be a great company. I work at a shop and would love to become a dealer, but given the current economy, I don't think they would like to add more lines at the moment :(

You could have just called, Im sure we could have worked out and an offered something without any strings attached with you being in the business ...

bose301s
06-27-2009, 02:11 AM
You could have just called, Im sure we could have worked out and an offered something without any strings attached with you being in the business ...

Don, YGPM.

got-one-eight
06-29-2009, 12:41 PM
Anyone get thier 6x installed yet? Very happy with the Elate set I picked up. Much smoother sound over the Focal's I have been running.

Hoodlum007
06-29-2009, 12:43 PM
Anyone get thier 6x installed yet? Very happy with the Elate set I picked up. Much smoother sound over the Focal's I have been running.

i know 2 guys running the 6X's, Whats the question?

got-one-eight
06-29-2009, 12:56 PM
i know 2 guys running the 6X's, Whats the question?

Sound and volume? Also what wattage are they putting to them? I got a guy looking for a budget comp set.

Hoodlum007
06-29-2009, 01:02 PM
Sound and volume? Also what wattage are they putting to them? I got a guy looking for a budget comp set.

My one budy has the Tempo 6X in the fronts and the Tempo 6 coax in the rears running off a Kicker Kx650.4, they get very loud with no distorting and the sound quality is very nice on them. I do not think Morel would make a comp set that did not sound great and ruin the name with it.

Not sure what amp my other buddy is using but his get super loud as well and sound great too.

If your lookng a budget comp set check out the ID CTX65's as well.

got-one-eight
06-29-2009, 01:29 PM
My one budy has the Tempo 6X in the fronts and the Tempo 6 coax in the rears running off a Kicker Kx650.4, they get very loud with no distorting and the sound quality is very nice on them. I do not think Morel would make a comp set that did not sound great and ruin the name with it.

Not sure what amp my other buddy is using but his get super loud as well and sound great too.

If your lookng a budget comp set check out the ID CTX65's as well.

Thx, Ive heard the ID set a while back and liked those also.

negative3five
06-29-2009, 02:22 PM
Don what are you a dealer of at you shop I always wanna stop in but never get time to come up thier im about a hour down rt 1 from you guys...O and anybody that wonders I havn't bought anything from don but he has been very helpful with questions I have pmed him and is always fast with his responses.

oldschoolboomer
06-29-2009, 02:34 PM
I don't believe any manufacturer that claims they have no idea how the big drop shippers get the product and how they are always "investigating". Woofers etc. and similar sites probably moves as much product for the manufacturers as all of their authorized dealers combined. "Why are our sales and profits so high? We had better investigate..."

HypnoticCure
06-29-2009, 04:18 PM
eh, when i talked to woofers etc they said they order direct from morel... Then even said they had called them to find out the difference in the 6 and 6x line. Who knows if thats them trying to sound pro or not but i was like oh.... interesting...

ninobrn99
06-29-2009, 04:25 PM
online they're woofersect, but they have a different name for their actually shop that they are listed under. I found that out when I took my Pioneer HU in for warranty work.
Maybe that's it?

jpexpc
06-29-2009, 04:29 PM
online they're woofersect, but they have a different name for their actually shop that they are listed under. I found that out when I took my Pioneer HU in for warranty work.
Maybe that's it?

That would make sense.

got-one-eight
06-29-2009, 04:31 PM
I don't believe any manufacturer that claims they have no idea how the big drop shippers get the product and how they are always "investigating". Woofers etc. and similar sites probably moves as much product for the manufacturers as all of their authorized dealers combined. "Why are our sales and profits so high? We had better investigate..."

Good point. With online sales being so popular you would think they would be happy to have online business. I think the issue is them having to cover poor installs etc and having no authorized dealer there to see the install job to decide if its worth covering damaged or defective product. Just a guess.

oldschoolboomer
06-29-2009, 08:33 PM
Maybe that's it?

I really dont think there is any mystery here. They know exactly what they are doing. "Wow, Joe Blow Audio just ordered another hundred sets."

hornedfrog1985
06-29-2009, 09:35 PM
Isn't it just the brick and mortar dealers who get pissed because online can sell them so much cheaper than them?

oldschoolboomer
06-29-2009, 09:40 PM
yes. The manufacturers need them to help get the name out there and build the demos etc.. They put up the big "we don't condone online sales" act for the dealers and schmucks that actually believe them.

hornedfrog1985
06-29-2009, 09:42 PM
That's like when I ordered my RE SE 15s online for 289.00 shipped. The shop in town wanted like $350.00 a piece... lol uh, no? Why do that when I can get them online for more than 50% off?

oldschoolboomer
06-29-2009, 09:44 PM
I understand why its a bad deal for the shops, but it's not the consumers fault. The consumers job is to get the best value and the dealers job to give them that value. The manufacturers are the ones cleaning up.

6spdcoupe
06-30-2009, 01:34 AM
Don what are you a dealer of at you shop I always wanna stop in but never get time to come up thier im about a hour down rt 1 from you guys...O and anybody that wonders I havn't bought anything from don but he has been very helpful with questions I have pmed him and is always fast with his responses.

Gimme a call anytime bud.

Dynaudio
Morel
Genesis
TRU Tech
Sinfoni
Rainbow
Zapco
Alumapro
Celestra
etc ..

bose301s
06-30-2009, 01:37 AM
Gimme a call anytime bud.

Dynaudio
Morel
Genesis
TRU Tech
Sinfoni
Rainbow
Zapco
Alumapro
Celestra
etc ..

Basically all the high end stuff :)

6spdcoupe
06-30-2009, 01:38 AM
So .... dealers that actually have bills to pay, should just sell everything at or right near what they pay for the products ? How long exactly would you expect them to stay in business ? Or is it to a point now that you just dont care ?

I have a ton of bills, insurance, employees, products to keep in stock, etc just to keep running a business. This of course doesnt even begin to extend to a mortgage and a family to feed. So my ( as well as any ofther B&M) should starve their family and not expect to keep their doors open long, just to offer you the lowest price ?

How bout this ... go to work tomorrow and offer the next year of your labor for free. Your boss will love it, but lemme know how it works out for YOU.

oldschoolboomer
06-30-2009, 07:23 AM
Me thinks you misunderstand. I am not anti b&m. I am saying nobody (including you!) can blame the consumer for buying the same product for considerably less money. Consumers are not responsible for making you profitable. The manufacturers you rep are the ones selling the product to sites like woofersetc. Hell they probably charge you more too! "Man I sure would like to buy a brand new pair of SE15's for $300 off ebay, but I think I will spend twice as much of my family's money so that the poor shop owner can make a profit."

6spdcoupe
06-30-2009, 01:22 PM
My post was not directed towards you or anyone specifically. It was just made general for all that share the same train of thought.

The problem is that many *think* they know how things work and often do not. Fault of their their own ? Of course not, however when stating things it should be based on pertinent information, not assumptions.

Can I blame anyone for wanting to save money ? Absolutely not, I want to as well ! But, what sacrifices are made in the process ? Many ! If said internet company goes out of business tomorrow, what support/ warranty coverage do you have ? None. Yes it does happen ! Remember thezeb.com ?

The manufacturers are Not the ones supplying. The majority of them anyway. Do many companies look the other way ? Absolutely. However the mass of it is provided by either A: Dealers that are making very large quantity orders quarterly to keep themselves on the lowest price tier, but cannot handle the volume alone. B: Distributors that need to keep volume high, but again cannot handle it on their own. Bearing in mind distributors are typically buying anywhere between 10-30% LOWER than DEALER (B&M) cost !! The latter of the two is usually the culprit.

ABSOLUTELY none of the manufacturers that I deal with allow or promote this activity. In fact the majority of them do not use distribution, nor use 'tiered' pricing schedules. Dealer A spends 10k/quarter and dealer B spends 1k/quarter, they both pay the same price.

Then of course you have the infamous counterfeits and stolen goods. Many of the stolen goods are intercepted prior to even reaching the US based manufacturer. Yes it does happen and ALOT more often than any of us would care to know.

With a B&M you are not only paying for a product, you are paying for their services, knowledge, physical meeting and experience. IF you are not happy with any of the above with your local shop, you should then seek another. However rest assured, whether they are in business tomorrow or not or even if you move cross country your warranty and support are still in tact. When buying authorized you are buying a product with everything attached, when unauthorized you get the product and nothing else.

Morel America
06-30-2009, 02:04 PM
WOOFERS ETC UPDATE:

We have found out how Tempo6X was leaked into Woofers Etc. and after an exhausting investigation (that has spanned at least 2 years) into their alleged Morel supplier (NOTE: THEY DO NOT BUY DIRECTLY FROM MOREL, THAT IS A LIE!), we are pleased to announce that we have severed our business relationship with one specified, un-named SOCAL shop that was found to be sub-distributing our products to Woofers ETC. We are 100% sure that this was their only source and hope that "cutting off their water" will hopefully get them to remove our products and names from their site; but we cannot guarantee this.

With the demand for Morel brand products growing rapidly in the United States, it seems that even un-authorized sources will work extra hard to obtain products they feel are in high demand, even if they are conducting these transactions fraudulently and unethically...

Ultimately, it is the consumers' decision to make the right choice and protect their purchase...After all, Morel has an industry leading 3 YEAR warranty if installed by an authorized dealer! Who would want to give that up to save a few bucks?

Happy Listening...

abercrombie2582
06-30-2009, 02:09 PM
i refuse to pay retail anywhere. I will go for the lowest price possible!!!

jpexpc
06-30-2009, 02:11 PM
I think you should name the culprit so we can be the cool kids in the know. It would be bad *** for someone to walk into their shop and call them out, but that's just how I roll.........:rolleyes:

jpexpc
06-30-2009, 02:12 PM

If you were their target market they would lower their prices. Obviously you're not :laugh:

Morel America
06-30-2009, 02:14 PM
Thank you for the comment ;)

6spdcoupe
06-30-2009, 02:16 PM

Ignorance is bliss ?

Hoodlum007
06-30-2009, 02:17 PM
What about those of us that really want the good quality brand name products and just simply can not afford the retail prices? I have lots of good quality parts im using but if i would have paid full retail from them i would not be able to afford it all and would have had to settle for Audiobahn, Sony, Boss, Pyramid and so on.

My brother just purchased a Memphis amp online brand new but from an unauthorized dealer and paid about $300.00 less compared to what our local shops want for the same exact amp. He also did not pay any sales tax because the amp was shipped from out of state. He installed the amp himself and saved over $300.00 on the same exact product and to me that is a lot of money i can use towards other audio parts for my system.

While i understand that retail shops have to sell at a certain retail price to be fair to other authorized dealers, we the consumer just want to save our hard earned money and be able to afford the best quality of audio in our budget.

6spdcoupe
06-30-2009, 03:02 PM
What about those of us that really want the good quality brand name products and just simply can not afford the retail prices? I have lots of good quality parts im using but if i would have paid full retail from them i would not be able to afford it all and would have had to settle for Audiobahn, Sony, Boss, Pyramid and so on.

My brother just purchased a Memphis amp online brand new but from an unauthorized dealer and paid about $300.00 less compared to what our local shops want for the same exact amp. He also did not pay any sales tax because the amp was shipped from out of state. He installed the amp himself and saved over $300.00 on the same exact product and to me that is a lot of money i can use towards other audio parts for my system.

While i understand that retail shops have to sell at a certain retail price to be fair to other authorized dealers, we the consumer just want to save our hard earned money and be able to afford the best quality of audio in our budget.

Have you tried working with a legit dealer ? I for one hardly Ever charge full SRP, why ? Because I DO know that people work hard for their money. Do I make some to feed my family ? Absolutely, but will I drop to my cost ? Absolutely not. Why ? Simple .. A: I have bills to pay and a family to feed. B: Because it simply degrades the product itself.

This is why it is a suggested retail price. I run my business based on passion and enthusiasm for the cause. You can easily find many other dealers that follow the same practice if only you ask. Not the typical - "What's the best price?"

Working with a legit dealer whether it be local or not (Like myself - not a plug, just a fact) will generally lead to favorable pricing and service.

HypnoticCure
06-30-2009, 06:16 PM
Wow, this thread got nice n dirty fast. I must say that I too am a business owner. I hate when I lose a customer to a lower priced competitor and it often happens. Especially with Craig’s list now my business looses quite a few to services offered there cheaper. Yet I still have customers come back and new ones who got shafted on Craig’s list. I won’t mention the name of my franchise because I know this site too well to ever let personal info out here. I am not interested in being bombarded by calls for fun. However it is part of life. I don’t waste my time bashing the other competitors and going around saying how stupid the consumer is for using them. The truth is that they often get just as good of a job done for less then half the price I can offer. I do have insurance and offer a nationwide warranty on all work done though so that’s what I can offer that Joe Schmo's Auto body can’t offer. Yet I still do and will continue to source cheaper audio product on line when I can find a supplier that’s reliable and has good service. Authorized or not. I don’t trust shops to touch my vehicle. I have not seen much quality work done by the people who work at these places. I often end up fixing friends shop installs. I understand why manufactures don’t want just anyone installing product blowing it up and returning it but when it comes to speakers and such. A mecp pro or not. Most of us around here know how to install a set of comps. It’s easy to tell if your product was defective or not. I don’t believe at all in the warranty only being good when installed by a certified pro or "qualified installer" The language in the warranty is too easy to not be held legally bound to. That being said most business owners and management often over look such things to help their loyal customer... It ***** to see both sides of the story. I would love to help a fellow small business owner that’s trying to survive in these times but it’s hard to justify spending twice the money on the same product. Unfortunately more and more these days its how things have become.

Then again that's just my point of view as a small business owner.

hornedfrog1985
06-30-2009, 06:18 PM
Ignorance is bliss ?

I don't think you are supposed to be selling those brands online either fyi.

6spdcoupe
06-30-2009, 06:47 PM
I don't think you are supposed to be selling those brands online either fyi.

I think you are quite incorrect. Anything that I sell online is within full authorized rights.

Feel free to check up on me and you will quickly see how your 'fyi' info that you are trying to me is largely flawed. You will also see many of the products that I have shipped have actually been shipped Directly from said manufacturer. I have absolutely Nothing to hide. If you have a dealer in your area, I will not sell to you. Offer advice and help in anyway - sure. Step on another dealers toes - no sir.

Good attempt to try to 'call me out' out though. :rolleyes:

hornedfrog1985
06-30-2009, 07:44 PM
So why don't you open a website and start selling online?

ninobrn99
06-30-2009, 07:52 PM
unsubscribing now :)

6spdcoupe
06-30-2009, 07:59 PM
So why don't you open a website and start selling online?

I have no desire to do so. I do not promote my business based on the volume of sales or dollars made. I also like to make sure Everyone that I deal with is getting exactly what they want and if this include several emails and phone conversations - so be it.

I am simply not a 'click to buy' type. If I sell a specific product, then that is exactly what you get.

hornedfrog1985
06-30-2009, 08:05 PM
Fair enough.

oldschoolboomer
06-30-2009, 09:32 PM
don't hate the players, hate the game?

fast306stang
07-01-2009, 05:10 PM
My issue is...and I'm sorry if this is a little off-topic...I can't buy anything high end from a b&m business without driving 80+ miles to Atlanta and trying to find all these different businesses in areas that I'm unfamiliar with traveling. No one local sells high end CA. I can get JL, Rockford, and Alpine. If I want Focal, Morel, Dyn, ID, PG, Tru, etc, then I'm just SOL. :| I guess that's really nobody's fault, just my .02 for this thread...

bose301s
07-01-2009, 05:14 PM
I have no desire to do so. I do not promote my business based on the volume of sales or dollars made. I also like to make sure Everyone that I deal with is getting exactly what they want and if this include several emails and phone conversations - so be it.

I am simply not a 'click to buy' type. If I sell a specific product, then that is exactly what you get.

I will attest to this, Don is a great guy to deal with over the phone, really helpful and nice. I just ordered a Zapco DSP 6 from him yesterday and the process was smooth and painless. I wouldn't hesitate a second to do business with him again.

mcsoul
07-01-2009, 05:49 PM
I like my Morel mid-basses, but not their low-end tweeters.:imo:

:hide:

fast306stang
07-01-2009, 05:56 PM
I like my Morel mid-basses, but not their low-end tweeters.:imo:

:hide:

x2 didn't want to catch hell for saying that, but since you brought it up lol...

6spdcoupe
07-01-2009, 06:17 PM
My issue is...and I'm sorry if this is a little off-topic...I can't buy anything high end from a b&m business without driving 80+ miles to Atlanta and trying to find all these different businesses in areas that I'm unfamiliar with traveling. No one local sells high end CA. I can get JL, Rockford, and Alpine. If I want Focal, Morel, Dyn, ID, PG, Tru, etc, then I'm just SOL. :| I guess that's really nobody's fault, just my .02 for this thread...

You just have to know where to look ! ;)

HypnoticCure
07-03-2009, 07:22 PM
Figured i would update, Exactly one week after i sent the 6x's to them i now have the normal tempo 6's. They ship really fast and do take care of the customer quite well.

Hoodlum007
07-03-2009, 07:43 PM
Figured i would update, Exactly one week after i sent the 6x's to them i now have the normal tempo 6's. They ship really fast and do take care of the customer quite well.

Are you talking about WooferseEtc.com or Morel?

HypnoticCure
07-04-2009, 03:54 AM
Are you talking about WooferseEtc.com or Morel?

woofers etc...

negative3five
07-07-2009, 11:27 AM
Yea online sales are fine I think aslong as thiers no dealers within a 20 mile radius or something like that alot of companys offer that I think even DD Does or they let u call them direct to order.