PDA

View Full Version : Started Kickpanels

BDIDDY
10-12-2003, 05:40 PM
This thread is basically pointless because I dont have any pics but I started them on one side. I didnt do the right or passenger side because I have to go to work here in a bit, but I must say that if you are still using plexi and wood you're in the past. With fiberglass you have many more options open to yourself. Just get a little bottle and try it. This is only my third glassing project and I feel I am getting better at it. The first couple times it will look like nothing and you will screw up but dont give up and try again. Thats my rambling for today.

Thanks

Gauntlet
10-12-2003, 09:47 PM
I love fiberglass.

Congrats. :thumbs_up.

BDIDDY
10-12-2003, 11:24 PM
I love fiberglass.

Congrats. :thumbs_up.

Yeah nothing like it, thanks alot.

Bumpin03
10-22-2003, 04:47 PM
i really want to start trying it, but id like to know a list of tools and products and prices of the things i would need to do this. maybe this summer ill try to start getting into it. I could use some kicks and a nice enclosure in the trunk

Gauntlet
10-22-2003, 06:16 PM
i really want to start trying it, but id like to know a list of tools and products and prices of the things i would need to do this. maybe this summer ill try to start getting into it. I could use some kicks and a nice enclosure in the trunk

Check my sticky at the top of this forum, it should have everything you need to know. Feel free to ask any other questions you may have....

BDIDDY
10-22-2003, 09:53 PM

The only regret I have is now I dont have any leg room.