PDA

View Full Version : Fre$h_turk = Bad

nolakid504
06-15-2009, 11:02 PM
Purchased a Pioneer Headunit from umur aka fresh_turk on the 3rd of june i think it was.

on the forth he gave me this tracking number
http://www.fedex.com/Tracking/Detail?ascend_header=1&totalPieceNum=&clienttype=dotcom&cntry_code=us&tracknumber_list=673912910000639&language=english&trackNum=673912910000639&pieceNum=

now he tells me he has a claim in with fedex i call fedex there is no claim filed.

he tells me your package was mixed up with someones camera from a totally different seller.

i get a call today from 973-714-7737 a guy asking about umur and asking me if i received a digital camera that was possibly mixed up with a mp3 player that i bought from him, i say wait a mp3 player? i purchased a car stereo from him not a mp3 player. he said ok we'll ill go ahead and just file a claim with fedex or whatever. i notified this guy calling me that i found out umur was a known scammer previously and i didn't find this out until after i sent the money.

i've had a paypal dispute opened with him since the 8th of june.

fedex tracking still says what it said when he gave me the tracking number. electronic shipping informations received.

buyers beware..

also oddly enough the area code of the phone number was from up east. where umur lives around.

yet this guy who called me was from texas? i dont think so..

Area code 973 is used in the state of NJ by the following cities:

CITY
BELLEVILLE
BLOOMFIELD
CLIFTON
EAST ORANGE
GARFIELD
IRVINGTON
LIVINGSTON
LODI
MAPLEWOOD
MONTCLAIR