PDA

View Full Version : Speaker stopped Working.

PoltArt
06-15-2009, 05:33 PM
I just got my Image Dynamics ctx65cs speakers less then a week ago, and today I was driving and the left speaker stopped working. It didn't blow or anything because there is no crack but the actual speaker just stopped working 100%.

Any idea what it can be? I checked the wiring behind the speaker everything was connected. . .

thaster
06-15-2009, 05:36 PM
it blew

PoltArt
06-15-2009, 05:40 PM
Are you serious? I thought a crack should be present and if it blows it just works ****** but still works?

I bought it from www.woofersetc.com I don't know if you know much about them. but do you think they would replace it for me since I just got it less then a week ago?

Juice+
06-15-2009, 05:44 PM
Are you serious? I thought a crack should be present and if it blows it just works ****** but still works?

I bought it from www.woofersetc.com I don't know if you know much about them. but do you think they would replace it for me since I just got it less then a week ago?

Just because it blows does not mean there will be a crack. Who installed them?

thaster
06-15-2009, 05:45 PM
did u check the setting on your headunit? maybe you fade to one side?

PoltArt
06-15-2009, 07:10 PM
Oh okay, well I am new to speakers so I guess I figured that would be the only sign.

I guess I had the volume too loud or something. And I installed them myself.
----
And yeah I checked everything it was that single speaker that went out.

I was driving listening to mushroomhead and then the driver one just stopped playing.

I already spoke with the company and sent it out.