PDA

View Full Version : Craigzter owes me $$$$$$$$

Chin_Chilla
06-10-2009, 12:28 PM
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=408282

Well basically it's been almost a month since I paid this dude for a bow. Today, PayPal reviewed the case and were in my favor. I originally paid him $90, and PayPal only recovered $5, so unfortunately, I'm out $85. He seemed to have good refs, but this is what happens when you trust people I guess, my first BAD transaction on this site. We'll see if he wants to make this right, as of right now I'm pretty pissed. What you guys think? Here's the PayPal details:

Transaction Details

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reversal (Unique Transaction ID #5FG287351N451521T)
In reference to: 4F359261M36053035

Original Transaction
Date Type Status Details Amount
May 17, 2009 Payment To Kathy Craig Reversed Details -$90.00 USD

Related Transaction
Date Type Status Details Amount
Jun. 9, 2009 Reversal Completed ... $4.55 USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kathy Craig

Total Amount:
$4.55 USD
Fee amount:
$0.00 USD
Net amount:
$4.55 USD

Date:
Jun. 9, 2009
Time:
17:57:00 PDT
Completed

Louisiana_CRX
06-10-2009, 12:36 PM
he scammed me also on a panasonic remote...i never received it and no responds to messages

silvercookie
06-10-2009, 12:38 PM
what a prick.

blaze383
06-10-2009, 12:41 PM
I have had more than one postive transaction with him.....kinda suprises me.

Chin_Chilla
06-10-2009, 01:16 PM
Yep just for that crap I'm no longer taking PayPal and if I'm purchasing ANYTHING, I will no longer pay first, regardless of refs.... Thanks

vladi627
06-10-2009, 01:27 PM
That ***** man. you can try ICCC (http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx)

craigzter
06-10-2009, 01:45 PM
This is the first time I have been on a computer in the last month. I have been deadly sick and out of a job. Busting my *** day to day(when I am able), sick as sick can be without dieing nearly trying to get a bill paid here and there.

I do apologize CRX and Chin for the bad transactions. Chin you will get your money back when I can get back on my feet.

CRX I will get you your $5 back or get the remote out when I can. Flame away, do whatever it is ya do.

GAM3OVR
06-10-2009, 01:50 PM
he seemed legit to me

blackman
06-10-2009, 01:53 PM
This is the first time I have been on a computer in the last month. I have been deadly sick and out of a job. Busting my *** day to day(when I am able), sick as sick can be without dieing nearly trying to get a bill paid here and there.

I do apologize CRX and Chin for the bad transactions. Chin you will get your money back when I can get back on my feet.

CRX I will get you your $5 back or get the remote out when I can. Flame away, do whatever it is ya do.

seems like he's gonna pull through...

if he doesnt, where is s'ville, ar. it cant be that far from me...lol

craigzter
06-10-2009, 01:58 PM
sville = smithville...I have spoken my peace and going to go back and lay down.

vitveet
06-10-2009, 03:25 PM
Yep just for that crap I'm no longer taking PayPal and if I'm purchasing ANYTHING, I will no longer pay first, regardless of refs.... Thanks

Somehow, with you saying that^^^, not sure how many people will be selling to you at all.
I've had a few good transactions with him too. I understand your frustration and having someone holding your money and product is NO FUN! Hopefully he'll come through. I also see he responded back in your thread saying he'll pay you back or whatnot. Best of luck to you!

V.

Chin_Chilla
06-10-2009, 03:41 PM

I'm sorry for the situation you are in, but I'm not the only person who has apparently had problems with you. Make this right and I'll delete this thread. 1 month with no product and you with my money is not right regardless what is said.

Chin_Chilla
06-10-2009, 03:43 PM
seems like he's gonna pull through...

if he doesnt, where is s'ville, ar. it cant be that far from me...lol

LOL appreciate it bro, but I don't think I'm going to take those kinds of measure for $85...

BobbyDD
06-10-2009, 05:25 PM

Why don't you just ship him the bow?

Chin_Chilla
06-10-2009, 05:53 PM
Why don't you just ship him the bow?

That is also an option that I told him. We'll see what he does... if anything??

mihklo
06-12-2009, 02:54 PM
Somehow, with you saying that^^^, not sure how many people will be selling to you at all.
I've had a few good transactions with him too. I understand your frustration and having someone holding your money and product is NO FUN! Hopefully he'll come through. I also see he responded back in your thread saying he'll pay you back or whatnot. Best of luck to you!

V.

agree with what you said about selling to the OP.

as for craig coming through, he said he would take care of it when he gets back on his feet, when will that be?...........i guess he just wanted an interest free loan?

Chin_Chilla
06-14-2009, 01:16 PM
I'm going to post these PM here for further information...

QUOTE=craigzter]i did acquire the job. I had to drive to stl, got there and worked 3 days and then they told me I could go home. I got sick and was in the hospital for almost 2 wks and 5 days with brohnchitis and bad asthma, I almost died bro which is scary as **** not knowing if you are going to live or not. But I do apologize for it tho. If you can cancel that claim or whatever and get me out of the negative and send me that other $10 I will get the bow shipped out as soon as the money clears into my bank account(max 3days-usually 2buss days). I have $0 to my name and a truck I owe $350 in back payments on. Going through a very rough time in my life right now and would love to make this transaction with you right.

lmk asap. I will try and check my messages tomorrow when I can. If not I will for sure Monday. I live with a friend of mine with no net access and only access I have is at my mothers(bout 20 miles from me).

Best Regards,
Aaron:)[/QUOTE]
Well PayPal already settled the dispute in my favor, but they were only able to retreive $5 from your account.. so you have my $85.... send me the bow, as soon as i get it and make sure it works as it should i'll be glad to send you the other $15... if not then I'd like my $85 that you owe me...

If you knew you had other problems, then you shouldn't have spent the money i paid you for the bow... Its not my problem if you spent that money on truck payments or whatever. I either want the bow or my $$$. thanks.[/QUOTE]

Give me time to get $85 rounded up and it will be on its way as soon as I can get the money.[/QUOTE]
What I don't understand, is why not ship the bow, and be done with this? If you even have the bow in your possession that is...[/QUOTE]

you know what...you turning this out to be way more that what it is. I have been in your position a few times. Patience is a virtue my friend, apparently you dont understand that. I have the bow right here beside me, I DONT HAVE THE MONEY TO SHIP IT OUT, I AM BROKE. But yeah, technically you still owe me $10, so until I am payed in full you shouldnt ***** about anything.

But Im not gonna be a prick and raise hell like you have. I will ship you the bow when I get the money to that is, to prove im not a thief/scammer/fake or whatever you want to call it. You should get a hold of paypal and tell them we have worked it out and to bring my balance back to $0 and you paypal me the other $10 you owe me along with the other $5 and I will be more than glad to ship this out to you and be done with this. You have absolutely ruined my rep around here with all your threads and bullshit talk.

So up to you...[/QUOTE]
First off, its not my problem your paypal is negative. I send you $85!!!! What did you do with it??? With that money you COULD have shipped the bow to me!!! You used that money to pay your bills and not ship MY bow... patience is a virtue??? its been a month and you have MY bow and MY money. move your ***, send my bow or my money and we're done.

craigzter
06-14-2009, 01:20 PM
and on the technical side you still owe me $10 for the bow. You need to decide what you want. the bow or the money...you cant have both.

Chin_Chilla
06-14-2009, 01:23 PM
Um look here:

[/QUOTE]

If you can paypal me an extra $10 whenever we can make it a deal.

[email protected] <pp

just paypal me the $90 and I will ship in the morning, then whenever you can come up with $10 just paypal it to me when you can.[/QUOTE]

It was our ORIGINAL AGREEMENT that after I got the bow and inspected it and such, I would THEN send you $10....it came from your mouth and now you want to switch it up...

dbeez
06-14-2009, 01:23 PM
he said send him the money if you dont have money then send him the **** bow whats so hard to understand about that he doesnt care which one just do one and let it be..

Chin_Chilla
06-14-2009, 01:24 PM
he said send him the money if you dont have $85 then send him the **** bow whats so hard he doesnt care which one just do one and let it be..

X2, this guy is just digging himself a bigger and bigger hole...

revrider1
06-14-2009, 01:25 PM
Wow, he seemed cool. I did one transaction with him and it was flawless... Hmm

dbeez
06-14-2009, 01:25 PM
X2, this guy is just digging himself a bigger and bigger hole...

sorry i changed it a tad

craigzter
06-14-2009, 01:29 PM
how can you ship something to someone when you dont have any money? When he has also had a month to send the rest of the money he owes me..

chriswho
06-14-2009, 01:29 PM
how hard is it to pack and send a bow??
u see thats y ppl like me dont like buying **** from online cuz scammers like u

craigzter
06-14-2009, 01:30 PM
Um look here:

If you can paypal me an extra $10 whenever we can make it a deal.

[email protected] <pp

just paypal me the $90 and I will ship in the morning, then whenever you can come up with $10 just paypal it to me when you can.[/QUOTE]

It was our ORIGINAL AGREEMENT that after I got the bow and inspected it and such, I would THEN send you $10....it came from your mouth and now you want to switch it up...[/QUOTE]

where did I say this?

craigzter
06-14-2009, 01:31 PM
how hard is it to pack and send a bow??
u see thats y ppl like me dont like buying **** from online cuz scammers like u

you cant seem to understand the english language. I DONT HAVE ANY MONEY. kthnks.

chriswho
06-14-2009, 01:32 PM
how can you ship something to someone when you dont have any money? When he has also had a month to send the rest of the money he owes me..

dude u have his money plus the bow...
he said once he gets the bow ur get ur money.
maybe he wants to get the bow b4 sending u anymore money

Chin_Chilla
06-14-2009, 01:32 PM
QUOTE=craigzter]alright listen. I have been very patient with your ******** remarks man. You cant seem to comprehend english for some reason. I HAVE $0 TO MY NAME. IT WILL TAKE SOME TIME FOR ME TO GET THE $85 BACK TO YOU. I CANNOT SHIP THE BOW OUT WITH NO MONEY. I APOLOGIZED FOR NOT SENDING IT OUT WHEN I SAID I WOULD. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM READING AND UNDERSTANDING THIS THEN IM SORRY.

NOW, you still owe me $10. If you want the bow, send me the $10 freaking dollars and you will get it after its sent out Monday morning. I will provide proof of receipt along with the amount of postage paid.[/QUOTE]
The one that doesn't understand english is you.... I send you $85 to cover the shipping fees. What did you do with that money??? If that money was to be used for shipping, and you didn't ship the bow, then what did you do with it? It's not my problem you don't have your priorities set straight... If you knew you werent going to be able to send my bow, then you shouldnt have spent my money.[/QUOTE]

Chin_Chilla
06-14-2009, 01:33 PM
dude u have his money plus the bow...
he said once he gets the bow ur get ur money.
maybe he wants to get the bow b4 sending u anymore money

EXACTLY... why would I want so send anymore cash to this dude who ALREADY has my $85 and my bow.. that would be stupid...

chriswho
06-14-2009, 01:37 PM
10 bucks aint hard to get 2 ship a bow but if i was chin chilla id find ur *** and beat the living **** ot of u for jacking me........

dbeez
06-14-2009, 01:39 PM
carig go to your moms ask to borrow 10 or whatever it will cost to ship then after he gets the bow give the money he will send you back to your mom case solved ****....JUST make this right now ****..

craigzter
well...like I HAVE said about 10 times already. I do not have a job at the moment, I dont have any money. I spent the $85 on my truck payment. I have addressed this issue in pm with the guy that I was wrong for doing that. But I thought I could swing it by so I wouldnt loose my truck.

Chin_Chilla
[/QUOTE]

For the love of god...you think you are right, I think I am right. both cancel eachother out and the fued goes on...well here it is. I have tried to reason with you but you still want to act immature about it and be a man and work something out without making a huge scene about it. When I can come up with $15 I will send you the **** bow ok? now give it a rest and be mature about the situation and pay me my $10 you owe me. WE NEVER agreed on you sending me the $10 after you inspected and used the bow. ITs either that way or you can wait til whenever I can get $85 to refund you.

end of story.[/QUOTE]
I'm acting immature and not being a man?? What are you talking about??? ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS WHAT YOU DID WITH THE MONEY I SENT YOU??? WHY DID YOU NOT USE IT TO SHIP MY BOW? Thats all.[/QUOTE]

Chin_Chilla
06-14-2009, 01:40 PM
well...like I HAVE said about 10 times already. I do not have a job at the moment, I dont have any money. I spent the $85 on my truck payment. I have addressed this issue in pm with the guy that I was wrong for doing that. But I thought I could swing it by so I wouldnt loose my truck.

And the truth comes out... That right there guys, is why I dont have my bow... and im the immature one....

craigzter
06-14-2009, 01:40 PM
10 bucks aint hard to get 2 ship a bow but if i was chin chilla id find ur *** and beat the living **** ot of u for jacking me........

why dont you fall of the face of the earth and die you annoying ***. I should beat the **** out of you for posting in this thread.

craigzter
06-14-2009, 01:41 PM
And the truth comes out... That right there guys, is why I dont have my bow... and im the immature one....

The truth has been out dude..how many times have I said it to you in pm...internet fights..woo, always makes the weak stronger!:)

chriswho
06-14-2009, 01:42 PM
carig go to your moms ask to borrow 10 or whatever it will cost to ship then after he gets the bow give the money he will send you back to your mom case solved ****....JUST make this right now ****..

4real quit making up lame reasons y u cant pay for shipping

Chin_Chilla
06-14-2009, 01:42 PM
The truth has been out dude..how many times have I said it to you in pm...internet fights..woo, always makes the weak stronger!:)

I've posted ALL the pms you sent me , and in NONE of them have you said that... k thanks

chriswho
06-14-2009, 01:45 PM
why dont you fall of the face of the earth and die you annoying ***. I should beat the **** out of you for posting in this thread.

come try. y ur at it bring the bow.

Chin_Chilla
06-14-2009, 01:46 PM
.[/QUOTE]

how many tiems have i said it...i told you a while ago that I spent it on BILLS. LOOK IN MY FORSALE THREAD. READ WHAT THE PURPOSE OF SELLING THE STUFF WAS FOR.[/QUOTE]
just send my bow or my money thats all i want.everyone seems to be on my side of the situation so clearly you are wrong for doing what you did, mainly for using my money for the bow on your bills

krainium
06-14-2009, 01:47 PM
Chin chilla helps you make your truck payment(not by choice) so you wouldnt lose it and then get pissy when he wants what he is owed. You should be thankful.

Chin_Chilla
06-14-2009, 01:48 PM
^^LOL^^ never thought of it that way...

craigzter
06-14-2009, 01:49 PM
I've posted ALL the pms you sent me , and in NONE of them have you said that... k thanks

okay here ya go once again....

the original for sale thread. CLEARLY stating what the purpose of selling to get money was for, "bills".

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=405803

chriswho
06-14-2009, 01:49 PM
Chin chilla helps you make your truck payment(not by choice) so you wouldnt lose it and then get pissy when he wants what he is owed. You should be thankful.

4REAL

Twista89
06-14-2009, 01:50 PM
Public Transportation aint bad....u should probably learn to use it....

craigzter
06-14-2009, 01:50 PM
well...he needs to re up and send my $10 tomorrow morning when i get his bow sent out. Mark my words....it will be sent it.

kthnks, bye.

Chin_Chilla
06-14-2009, 01:52 PM
well...he needs to re up and send my $10 tomorrow morning when i get his bow sent out. Mark my words....it will be sent it.

kthnks, bye.

Keep in mind, this is not the 1st nor 2nd time I'm hearing this... This is the 3rd time... we'll see....

chriswho
06-14-2009, 01:53 PM
dude he said when the bow is in his hand u will get the 10 bucks
ur out 10 hes out 85

dbeez

kthnks, bye.
About **** time and when he recieves it and sends you the $10 dollars you griping about you better give it back to your mom and not pay it on your truck..

craigzter
Keep in mind, this is not the 1st nor 2nd time I'm hearing this... This is the 3rd time... we'll see....

3rd time is a charm. Yes, you'll see.

chriswho
06-14-2009, 01:55 PM
3rd time is a charm. Yes, you'll see.

now ur acting like its a joke..

Chin_Chilla
06-14-2009, 01:56 PM
your bow is being sent out in the morning. the bow is in great working condition. you can now delete your threads and delete me out of your sig now.[/QUOTE]
I will gladly delete all these threads ONCE the bow is in my possession.

Just curious, how did you get some money assuming you were dead broke?[/QUOTE]

my mother has finally agreed to loan the money to me. When I provide proof the bow is shipped out I would like my other $10 and you enjoy your bow.[/QUOTE]
Like I said, You will get the rest of your money and these threads will get deleted once I get the bow in my possession and make sure it works 100&#37;. Thanks.

Chin_Chilla
06-14-2009, 01:57 PM
Am I wrong for doing this?? Someone give me some constructive criticism.....

Supergumby5000
06-14-2009, 01:57 PM
wait, let me get this right, craigster took money that was related to the bow sale, and spent it on his truck?

what a cocksmoker.

Chin_Chilla
06-14-2009, 01:58 PM
wait, let me get this right, craigster took money that was related to the bow sale, and spent it on his truck?

what a cocksmoker.

Unfortunately, this is 100% correct....

Solo-baric
06-14-2009, 02:01 PM
wow what a dyckhead

he probably sold it to 2 different people.

aaronrchr
06-14-2009, 02:02 PM
and Craigster acts like he's being inconvenienced by the whole thing....
prick

Supergumby5000
06-14-2009, 02:03 PM
Im confused, help my brain out.

Chin Chilla paid $85 for a bow that craigster was supposed to send him

Craigster spent said money on truck, now cant afford to ship the bow

Craigster wants another $10 owed to him to send the bow, even though he has so far failed to ship it

Am i following correctly?

chriswho
06-14-2009, 02:04 PM
Am I wrong for doing this?? Someone give me some constructive criticism.....

dude how r u wrong when u gave him 85 and he never sent u the bow??
ur out 85 hes out 10.ur on the worst side if anything ur not doing enough but he said he will send it so just wait and see

Chin_Chilla
06-14-2009, 02:05 PM

CLIFFS:

Craigster wants another $10 owed to him to send the bow, even though he has so far failed to ship it

yes all that is correct, you could use that actually as Cliffs...

aaronrchr
06-14-2009, 02:06 PM

Apparently now Craigster has sent out the bow after being loaned the money by his mom and Chin Chilla will pay hime the $10 they agreed on after he receives the bow.

Supergumby5000
06-14-2009, 02:07 PM
bahaha craigzter, very professional :wow:

Well, at least (hopefully) its getting resolved.

craigzter
06-14-2009, 02:08 PM
no i havent sold it to two other people....no im not inconvenienced by it what so ever. I admitted I was wrong, I had intentions of getting my truck payment paid and using the left over to ship it out.

Had a job oppurtunity come up, I took it. Went to STL to work on the river boats, there for 3days was told I could go home I was no longer needed. Home for .5 day got sick and had been in the hospital and on bed rest deadly sick til wednesday when the doctor told me I could get up and move around.

...now that you all know you all can get over yourselves and live your life since its so great...and for the record, his bow will be sent to him in the morning.

dbeez
06-14-2009, 02:09 PM
bahaha craigzter, very professional :wow:

Well, at least (hopefully) its getting resolved.

I just hope he gives the $10 that chin chilla will give him after the bow is recieved and tested to pay his mom back.. However i feel he will put gas in his truck or pay on his truck with it..:crap:

Supergumby5000
06-14-2009, 02:09 PM
no i havent sold it to two other people....no im not inconvenienced by it what so ever. I admitted I was wrong, I had intentions of getting my truck payment paid and using the left over to ship it out.

Had a job oppurtunity come up, I took it. Went to STL to work on the river boats, there for 3days was told I could go home I was no longer needed. Home for .5 day got sick and had been in the hospital and on bed rest deadly sick til wednesday when the doctor told me I could get up and move around.

...now that you all know you all can get over yourselves and live your life since its so great...

you went to the hospital for bronchitis? are you kidding me?

Supergumby5000
06-14-2009, 02:10 PM
Craigster, you make it sound liek you are the only person within 500 miles of your area. you couldnt have a family member send it? or a friend?

craigzter
06-14-2009, 02:15 PM
Craigster, you make it sound liek you are the only person within 500 miles of your area. could have a family member send it? or a friend?

i live in a town with a population of <70.

and yes I was in the hospital for bronchitis and my asthma, im a daily inhaler user. I was on the verge of death dude. MY immune system isnt as great as most peoples. So I hope you go to hell for laughing at someone who nearly lost their life. You are a sad individual.

Yes the $10 is going to my mom. When he paypals it to me, it will automatically go to her bank account.

undeadxsunshine
06-14-2009, 02:15 PM
you went to the hospital for bronchitis? are you kidding me?

dude STFU, bronchitis can get really bad if it's not treated right.

craigzter ****ed up and got himself into a predicament, but he's not a scammer. he made a mistake and was very limited as to how he could fix it.

Chin_Chilla
06-14-2009, 02:16 PM

and yes I was in the hospital for bronchitis and my asthma, im a daily inhaler user. I was on the verge of death dude. MY immune system isnt as great as most peoples. So I hope you go to hell for laughing at someone who nearly lost their life. You are a sad individual.

Yes the $10 is going to my mom. When he paypals it to me, it will automatically go to her bank account.

Technically it would, if you weren't in the negative...

Supergumby5000
06-14-2009, 02:17 PM

nice try.

My girlfriend has extremely bad athsma as well. I've seen her go through bronchitis, pnemonia, 103 degree flu's, and all she does is lay in bed for a couple days. I mean, antibiotics are totally understandable, but the HOSPITAL?

Supergumby5000
06-14-2009, 02:19 PM
dude STFU, bronchitis can get really bad if it's not treated right.

craigzter ****ed up and got himself into a predicament, but he's not a scammer. he made a mistake and was very limited as to how he could fix it.

I've had bronchitis on a couple occasions, I know what its like. Maybe as not as bad as he had it, but either way I dont think it would require a hospital. Antibiotics sure, but a hospital?

Thats besides the point anyways, he could have had someone else ship the bastard when he was in the hospital, no excuses for that.

craigzter
06-14-2009, 02:20 PM
nice try.

My girlfriend has extremely bad athsma as well. I've seen her go through bronchitis, pnemonia, 103 degree flu's, and all she does is lay in bed for a couple days. I mean, antibiotics are totally understandable, but the HOSPITAL?

do you have bronchitis? do you ahve asthma? do you use an inhaler? do you use a nebulizer? if not bronchitis and asthma affect each person differently..this is the second time this year I have almost past.

you dont know...you have no idea........

Chin_Chilla
06-14-2009, 02:21 PM
.[/QUOTE]

are you done yet? you got what you wanted and still continuing to go on about it?[/QUOTE]
I don't know what you are referring to?[/QUOTE]

your threads...seemed like you keep trying to get more and more out of these people.

asking them if you are in the wrong for what you are wanting from me and whatnot.[/QUOTE]
Dude Im done with you, just send me my bow or my money... I'll be waiting for tracking number in the morning once you ship it out. Thanks.

Apparently I'm a peice of shlt for posting this situation for the public to see....

But its the only way to get this dude to move his ***.

craigzter
06-14-2009, 02:21 PM
I've had bronchitis on a couple occasions, I know what its like. Maybe as not as bad as he had it, but either way I dont think it would require a hospital. Antibiotics sure, but a hospital?

Thats besides the point anyways, he could have had someone else ship the bastard when he was in the hospital, no excuses for that.

Yeah I should have gotten right on that. Should have made my family members and friends who were worried about my life, take their time to see me possibly for the last time to go ship a bow off and ocme back and im dead...

STFU!

Supergumby5000
06-14-2009, 02:23 PM
Yeah I should have gotten right on that. Should have made my family members and friends who were worried about my life, take their time to see me possibly for the last time to go ship a bow off and ocme back and im dead...

STFU!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Well, im done toying with the kiddies. I hope this all gets resolved.

EDIT: i dont have athsma, my girlfriend does though. I've seen her literally stop breathing for multiple minutes, she dont *****.

Chin_Chilla
06-14-2009, 02:23 PM

STFU!

I guess we could call the hospital where you were admitted and see if you are actually there for 2+ weeks.. but that probably be going to far...

Supergumby5000
06-14-2009, 02:24 PM
I guess we could call the hospital where you were admitted and see if you are actually there for 2+ weeks.. but that probably be going to far...

Where he live? I'll look it up.

craigzter
06-14-2009, 02:26 PM

good luck...you wont get very far with it. I'm just glad im not like you people..yall are disgusting individuals.

but bow will be out in the am...with tracking number posted IN THIS THREAD. NOT IN PM.

Chin_Chilla
Smithville Arkansas , possibly surrounding areas since there >70ppl there... lol

anj46907
nice try.

yeah but im sure ure girlfriend has a different immune system then him. a weak immune system will make it a 1000 times worse on him. im not sticking up for the guy but nobody is trying to look at it from his point of view.

and BTW chin chilla. you **** *** at trying to do quotes from him

Supergumby5000
good luck...you wont get very far with it. I'm just glad im not like you people..yall are disgusting individuals.

but bow will be out in the am...with tracking number posted IN THIS THREAD. NOT IN PM.

why is that?

Supergumby5000
06-14-2009, 02:27 PM
Smithville Arkansas , possibly surrounding areas since there >70ppl there... lol

PM me his name.

anj46907
06-14-2009, 02:27 PM
wtf are you talking about? you will go as far as checking his medical records for 85 bucks. your ****ing sad dude.
btw medical centers wont release his info its against the law you fawking idiots

Chin_Chilla
06-14-2009, 02:28 PM
yeah but im sure ure girlfriend has a different immune system then him. a weak immune system will make it a 1000 times worse on him. im not sticking up for the guy but nobody is trying to look at it from his point of view.

and BTW chin chilla. you **** *** at trying to do quotes from him

I never said I had trophys from doing quotes either, STFU and GTFO

Supergumby5000
06-14-2009, 02:30 PM
wtf are you talking about? you will go as far as checking his medical records for 85 bucks. your ****ing sad dude.
btw medical centers wont release his info its against the law you fawking idiots

he's not checking the records i am.

And no, its not over the 85 bucks, i just wanna see if teh craigster is being honest.

No hard feelings really, besides, the situation is getting resolved.:thumbsup:

Chin_Chilla
06-14-2009, 02:31 PM

And no, its not over the 85 bucks, i just wanna see if teh craigster is being honest.

10-4

anj46907
06-14-2009, 02:32 PM

there not going to release the info to you. good luck buddy

craigzter
06-14-2009, 02:33 PM

you aint getting any kind of medical records there bud...if you do then you obtained them illegally, and I will be promoted to file charges against you. LEave it be, has nothing to do with you. The issue is being resolved, just leave it alone and gtfo.

Supergumby5000
06-14-2009, 02:33 PM
so you gonna **** everyones cawk over 85 dollars?

I'm not sure that statement makes much sense.

But, why do you care anyways?

Craigster, care to make this easy and tell me which medical center you were at?

Chin_Chilla
06-14-2009, 02:34 PM
[/QUOTE]

you need to get that straightened out with paypal. you should call them and find out what to do about it since we agreed on this...you filed the calim you can call them...

let me know.[/QUOTE]

what LOL....paypal is done with the situation, they only got $5 from you!!! you still owe me and now paypal has nothing to do with this situation..[/QUOTE]

see...goes to prove im not the way you made me seem to be. I have never had to do anything like this. I'm a reputable seller, but I tried to reason with you, but yet you wanted to come off as the abused, and whine about it. Its $85, get the **** over it. Imagine loosing 1000 or even 3500 as myself has experienced, its not fun.

and see what good did the claim do for you? Absolutely nothing, you got $5 back WOOHOO! Im proud of you.:)[/QUOTE]

Apparently this is all a joke to him, but someone else wants to pull a little joke its not cool. STFU

Supergumby5000
06-14-2009, 02:34 PM
you aint getting any kind of medical records there bud...if you do then you obtained them illegally, and I will be promoted to file charges against you. LEave it be, has nothing to do with you. The issue is being resolved, just leave it alone and gtfo.

Wrong.
me asking if if you were present in the hospital is legal.

What, you trying to hide something?

anj46907
06-14-2009, 02:37 PM
dude calm down . he said he's going to ship the bow tomorow. leave it at that. you keep telling him he is being immature about the situation, he tells you he's sorry and he is going to ship the bow tomorow so LEAVE IT AT THAT. if he does not ship it tomorow then go from there, until then just shut up.

pettyt18
06-14-2009, 02:38 PM
Wrong.
me asking if if you were present in the hospital is legal.

What, you trying to hide something?

uh oh, weve got a lawyer up in this biitch

Supergumby5000
06-14-2009, 02:40 PM
dude calm down . he said he's going to ship the bow tomorow. leave it at that. you keep telling him he is being immature about the situation, he tells you he's sorry and he is going to ship the bow tomorow so LEAVE IT AT THAT. if he does not ship it tomorow then go from there, until then just shut up.

again, why do you care?

I am just curious as to which hospital craigster was residing in. The reason im pressuring it so much is because if he was actually there, he should have no problem simply telling me whre he was. If it was true, he would have no reason to hide it.

See what im getting at? Its great that the situation is getting resolved, buti wanna see if its actually due to medical reasons or if craig is trying to cover his ***.

EDIT: and so far, he is just trying to cover his *** it seems, since he wont speak up about it.

Double edit: dont worry craigster, i aint gonna look up all the medical centers, theres too many around yer area. You do liv ein a smal *** town though. either way, until you show proof, yer a f*ckin liar.

RAM_Designs
06-14-2009, 02:42 PM
you need to get that straightened out with paypal. you should call them and find out what to do about it since we agreed on this...you filed the calim you can call them...

let me know.

what LOL....paypal is done with the situation, they only got $5 from you!!! you still owe me and now paypal has nothing to do with this situation..

see...goes to prove im not the way you made me seem to be. I have never had to do anything like this. I'm a reputable seller, but I tried to reason with you, but yet you wanted to come off as the abused, and whine about it. Its $85, get the **** over it. Imagine loosing 1000 or even 3500 as myself has experienced, its not fun.

and see what good did the claim do for you? Absolutely nothing, you got $5 back WOOHOO! Im proud of you.:)

Apparently this is all a joke to him, but someone else wants to pull a little joke its not cool. STFU

What a douche. He should be kissing your *** trying to make this right but he's joking about it and telling you to get over it.

krainium
06-14-2009, 02:45 PM
If he was sick that is no excuse for communication. Then to act the way craigzter did when he was 100% wrong is not the way to handle something like a mature adult.

Shinju
06-14-2009, 02:45 PM
oh man

+1

pettyt18
06-14-2009, 02:52 PM
I'm not sure that statement makes much sense.

But, why do you care anyways?

Craigster, care to make this easy and tell me which medical center you were at?

again, why do you care?

I am just curious as to which hospital craigster was residing in. The reason im pressuring it so much is because if he was actually there, he should have no problem simply telling me whre he was. If it was true, he would have no reason to hide it.

See what im getting at? Its great that the situation is getting resolved, buti wanna see if its actually due to medical reasons or if craig is trying to cover his ***.

EDIT: and so far, he is just trying to cover his *** it seems, since he wont speak up about it.

Double edit: dont worry craigster, i aint gonna look up all the medical centers, theres too many around yer area. You do liv ein a smal *** town though. either way, until you show proof, yer a f*ckin liar.

why do YOU care? leave. go drive your truck or lay your chick or something. let them try to settle things without your female asss yappin

Supergumby5000
06-14-2009, 02:58 PM
why do YOU care? leave. go drive your truck or lay your chick or something. let them try to settle things without your female asss yappin

Sorry, no can do.

1) Im in texas, girlfriend and truck are both in different states

2) things have been settled already.

craigzter
06-14-2009, 03:06 PM
I dont have to tell you a **** thing about my medical history, that is personal information and is confidential.

Im saying get over it because everyone keeps on about it after me saying im having it sent out tomorrow. so why keep on about it? Lawyer or not i dont give a ****, you can go smoke a pole as far as im concerned.

Im also not looking for any one person to take my side with me..i dont give a ****. I got myself in it and I can get myself out of it.

/EOS

Supergumby5000
06-14-2009, 03:16 PM
I dont have to tell you a **** thing about my medical history, that is personal information and is confidential.

Im saying get over it because everyone keeps on about it after me saying im having it sent out tomorrow. so why keep on about it? Lawyer or not i dont give a ****, you can go smoke a pole as far as im concerned.

Im also not looking for any one person to take my side with me..i dont give a ****. I got myself in it and I can get myself out of it.

/EOS

Okay.

I guess you failed to see the point i was making though.

You wont supply proof of being in a medical center, which would only help your cause and prove me wrong. Instead, you wont tell us, just making yourself look more like a liar

So, instead of proving me wrong and making yourself look like a gentleman and a scholar, you dont prove me wrong and make yourself look like a piece of ****.

Good day to you :thumbsup: Glad you are getting this resolved.

dbeez
06-15-2009, 04:43 PM
Okay still waiting on that tracking info..

Chin_Chilla
06-15-2009, 05:06 PM
^^Yup still waiting...

dbeez
06-15-2009, 05:12 PM
So much for in the a.m. Huh

craigzter
06-16-2009, 03:04 PM
So much for in the a.m. Huh

this has nothing to do with you..why you still posting ****? You should go cut your wrist and dwell over the embarassment you have caused to humanity...kthnks, bye.

and gumby same to you, like I said that is personal information. I dont appreciate the harrasment...

I didnt get to send out yesterday...im on my way to town as I type this to get it sent off.

I will have a tracking number or proof of shipment receipt in a couple hours. Yall are so immature its rediculous. I aint got to prove **** to any one of you except for Chin Chilla.

Have a GREAT day...;)

dbeez
06-16-2009, 04:26 PM
You are a joke man just ship him his **** bow then never come back on here you are pathetic your actions and attitude are uncalled for..

craigzter
06-16-2009, 04:47 PM
You are a joke man just ship him his **** bow then never come back on here you are pathetic your actions and attitude are uncalled for..

then why are you here? you need to gtfo of this thread, this has nothing to do with you. Also, if anyone is a joke it is you, your attitude and irrelivant posts are not needed. If I owed you the money/bow then I could understand, but you are not the buyer. I said I would ship it off, it has been dropped off at Goin Postal in Walnut Ridge, AR. Now like I said you can leave this thread and never post in it again. If you are a 'man' then you will do so. Til then so long and have a GREAT day. Your remarks are not needed, its called harrasment sir.

bow has been shipped off...tracking number is being sent to my email and getting pics of receipt of shipment..

now, Chin Chilla. You can delete your negative remarks towards me and move on with yourself. Your bow has been shipped off and is on its way to you.

It has been shipped via FedEx GROUND. You should get it by the end of the week if not then Monday.

LazyRider
06-16-2009, 04:48 PM
You should be banned and OP shouldn't take down any negative remarks because everything he said was true.

craigzter
06-16-2009, 04:53 PM
I should be banned for doing the right thing? Buyer has agreed to take down any negative posts/comments/etc about me and this transaction once he receive the item. Everything is documented in pm and here in the thread.

I havent scammed anyone...all I see is people trying to be big by posting bs remarks that have nothing to do with them..so YOU, sir, Have a GREAT day too:)

edIT:uploading pics...

also, I have enough positive refs to override one negative transaction. Perhaps people should think before jumping to conclusions as 99&#37; of the people in this world do.

craigzter
06-16-2009, 04:57 PM
here is ya proof...

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r17/craigzter/145333.jpg

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r17/craigzter/145354.jpg

When I receive the tracking number via email then I will post it up as well...

dbeez
06-16-2009, 06:05 PM
I will post when and if I please..You on the other hand should just get lost and chin chilla leave this up others need to know that he thinks its a joke when he has your money and your product...

craigzter
06-16-2009, 08:28 PM
gotta love the 08ers and 09ers. Hey guess what...Trix are for kids....you silly wabbits.

What part of me saying I was near dead do yall not understand. Like I said I hope each and every one of you lay in a hospital bed one day not knowing wether you are going to die or not, then you will realize what it's like. Til then keep typing, 'runnin your **** suckers', and try and be a ****** and try to intimidate me, it aint workin ladies.

FOR the RECORD dudes bow is on its way. And he will take down everything out of sig, as he said he would.

CrispedUp
06-16-2009, 08:30 PM
I will post when and if I please..You on the other hand should just get lost and chin chilla leave this up others need to know that he thinks its a joke when he has your money and your product...

do you honestly have nothing better to do?

craigzter
06-16-2009, 08:31 PM

and what makes you so much better than me? No one is perfect. I NEVER said it was a joke 'when someone has your money and your product'. You need to catch up in the real world someday.

I dont have his bow.

edIT: I dont like people trying to put words in my mouth. NOW if the bs from you doesnt stop I am going to have the law involved and charge you with harassment, then we will see who is laughing and being a ********.

tapout
06-16-2009, 08:43 PM
NOW if the bs from you doesnt stop I am going to have the law involved and charge you with harassment, then we will see who is laughing and being a ********.

please stop with this nonsense.

craigzter
06-16-2009, 08:46 PM
please stop with this nonsense.

....and you're telling me this?....I will stop. I never scammed anyone. I never meant to be toyed around with the job I thought I had acquired. I never wanted to be deadly sick and not be able to send dude his bow. Everyone else keeps on and on about it after the fact.

Fender5
06-16-2009, 09:32 PM
jkk craigz

craigzter
06-16-2009, 10:16 PM
Nope I should have made my problem with craigzter public. I waited 3 ****in months for some spacers. I Paid $45 and I ended up getting $43.92 cuz of paypal fees which he didn't even cover. I paid January 15th and got my refund April 19th.
He didn't even cover my stock Honda basket I sent him so I had to go buy another one. Same bullshit about the truck payment. Im a calm guy so didn't wanna make it public. Kept it to PMs

what makes that bullshit? I have bills and a life of my own. You were very calm about the situation, and I am pretty sure I sent enough to cover the paypal fees if not then I apologize.

you have a pm...

tapout
06-16-2009, 10:40 PM
Ill preface this with I dont think you are a scammer.

Your attitude about this *****. This thread will NOT be deleted. It will be kept here and people can make up there own minds whether ot not to deal with you in the future.

craigzter
06-16-2009, 10:47 PM
Ill preface this with I dont think you are a scammer.

Your attitude about this *****. This thread will NOT be deleted. It will be kept here and people can make up there own minds whether ot not to deal with you in the future.

Thanks for the positive reply. I do apologize again, mainly to ChinChilla for my attitude. But it pissed me off to come on here to try and work it out with the buyer and all these asses jumping to conclusions and callin me out.

Again, I apologize. I have been scammed a few times and know what its like. I'm not here to scam anyone for anything. This was a misfortunate event for the second time. Fender, ygpm and I extend my apologies to you as well as LouisianaCRX. I'm trying to work everything out with you guys and if yall will calm down and be civil human beings and lets work it out.

1rockford1
06-17-2009, 04:45 PM
Fender5 is a great guy, i was telling him to go after craigster, he was a d-bag about doing the job for fender. i would not buy from this guy

craigzter
06-17-2009, 08:01 PM
Fender5 is a great guy, i was telling him to go after craigster, he was a d-bag about doing the job for fender. i would not buy from this guy

go after me for what? he done got his refund and i offered again to send him the bracket or issue him another 5-10bucks...he refused.

Fender5
06-17-2009, 08:07 PM
me and craigzter are cool

BobbyDD
06-17-2009, 08:58 PM
Is there a tracking number yet? I'd like to see this resolved for the sake of both parties.

bigbangtheory
06-17-2009, 11:07 PM
Fawk Craig, you are so blinded by your BS, you actually believe you did no wrong. Must **** to live on your planet! Try coming back to earth and this thing called reality.

You are something else.

Chin_Chilla
06-18-2009, 04:08 PM
EDIT: Should be delivered tomorrow.

craigzter
06-18-2009, 05:06 PM
proof of shipment receipt was posted. Sent tracking number to Chin Chilla in pm...scheduled delivery is friday.

They sent UPS instead of FedEx like the receipt said.

craigzter
06-19-2009, 04:14 PM
His bow was delivered at 1:45 pm. Waiting for him to come home from work in about 2hrs....

(taps fingers on desk...):stuck:

Chin_Chilla
06-19-2009, 06:31 PM
Well I did receive the bow in pretty decent condition. The packaging wasnt all that great and the bow did puncture the box in 2-3 places. The eccentric wheels on the the upper and lower limbs were hanging out of the box and the arrow rest/sight window was also punctured through the box. Suprisingly the bow still works.

craigzter
06-20-2009, 12:35 PM
just to remind you all, I DID NOT package this bow. I dropped it off at going postal and had them do it. I know now to not let them package anything else for me.

Sorry for the crappy packaging...hope you are happy with it

metsfan89
06-20-2009, 03:50 PM
good job making things right craigzter

craigzter
06-20-2009, 08:19 PM
Time is essence. NOW LouisianaCRX where you at?