PDA

View Full Version : Warning !! Tahoe was stolen

Bass911
06-08-2009, 05:30 AM
This is the third time. If they recover it I'm selling it. I hope they don't find it. People steal Escalades and Tahoes all day long. I mean you can't go anywhere anymore. I had Pager alarm and a bullet proof collar lock around the steering column and the still stole it. It has also been broken into 3-4 times. I don't even know if my insurance is going to cover all my expensive audio equipment, but I know my 24's were covered. I can't take it anymore!

I'm just trying to warn people that live in the Dallas area to not go to Traders Village. They were stealing cars all day long out there and the cops don't do anything about it. It was so many people coming to the security office reporting their car stolen or broken into. I couldn't believe how many this happened to and the security office was packed. The cops told me that it's the same thing every weekend. The Mexicans/Illegals are out of control. I'm not racist so don't get pissed. The cops told me that they were the ones doing all the stealing out there because they use to have sting operations. If you have nice big rims or screens in your car, they are almost guaranteed to be stolen. I had nothing showing except my rims and had the faced detached from my radio. My Tahoe is paid for and I didn't want another car note right now, but what's the point if all people do is try to steal it. It has even happened to all my friends with Tahoes and Escalades at least once. I'm getting a different ride as soon as I hear from State Farm. Just thought I'd give people a heads up that care about their rides.

SRim23
06-08-2009, 05:37 AM
im glad that i live in a city where i couldnt imagine my car being stolen.. even getting broken into would be a shock. it would drive me nuts having to constantly worry about it.

hope everything works out.

Bass911
06-08-2009, 02:25 PM
They recovered my Tahoe today stripped. After I pay this deductible and get it fixed, I'm getting rid of it for a new ride. It a shame because to has been just as dependable as a Toyota, but it has to go. People keep telling me to not put rims on my car, but the other people I talked to up there had no rims and their car was still stolen. Most of the cars were Tahoes and Escalades that were stolen. It has to go ASAP!

blackman
06-08-2009, 02:28 PM
get a GEO METRO :fyi:

they will steal anything that they can fit 20 messicans in to cross the border.....oh wait hell they can do that in a geo too!

billjones42
06-08-2009, 02:29 PM
buy a 76 pinto. They'll leave it alone.

bhsdriller
06-08-2009, 02:30 PM
**** that *****

blackman
06-08-2009, 02:32 PM
buy a 76 pinto. They'll leave it alone.

no they like to try to make those into tuners.....

just get a big *** diesel and put messican killa on da back window, and lift it so high that even a messican cant jump into it.

Michael Savage
06-08-2009, 02:34 PM
Drive it back there and hop in the back. When the messican gets in it, hold a sawed off shotgun to his head. :D

93dakota
06-08-2009, 03:29 PM
x2

douglas.leejr
06-08-2009, 03:35 PM
Drive it back there and hop in the back. When the messican gets in it, hold a sawed off shotgun to his head. :D

This.

littlepucker
06-08-2009, 03:36 PM
**** illegals. In general I have only met a couple mexicans I like. No respect for anything. Especially personal space.

Farmacist
06-08-2009, 03:38 PM
why dont you get a new car that has the new security chips in the keys and such so its super hard to steal

KyngHype
06-08-2009, 03:38 PM
***** man

KyngHype
06-08-2009, 03:39 PM
why dont you get a new car that has the new security chips in the keys and such so its super hard to steal

This.

Miles0803
06-08-2009, 03:40 PM
get a fuel shut off or shaved doors...and bullet proof windows so the cant break them to get it

speedfreak28
06-08-2009, 03:41 PM
you should install an aftermarket ignition and a killswitch, i did that on my camaro since alot of muscle cars were dissaperaing around here a few yrs ago.

dave_damage
06-08-2009, 03:47 PM
:needpics:

alvitae
06-08-2009, 03:48 PM
Once you get your new ride move somewhere else. With all the illegals there don't sound like to nice of a place to live.

I Like Waffle
06-08-2009, 03:48 PM
perhaps you shouldnt put big rims on it, and let me guess, you have tv screens on all the headrests, even the ones in the back that noone riding in the truck will see? If so, you deserve to have your **** stolen for being such a *******. Stupid **** like that lets people know theres money in there.

jco1385
06-08-2009, 03:49 PM
Drive it back there and hop in the back. When the messican gets in it, shoot the motherfucker in his head. :D

fixed and this*

Bass911
06-08-2009, 05:06 PM

I will look into that. I had a Lexus and Infinity that had those in the keys I think. They never were stolen either and both had booming systems.

phensway
06-08-2009, 05:09 PM
maybe its the 24's yelling, "break into me"

big_mofo
06-08-2009, 05:18 PM
perhaps you shouldnt put big rims on it, and let me guess, you have tv screens on all the headrests, even the ones in the back that noone riding in the truck will see? If so, you deserve to have your **** stolen for being such a *******. Stupid **** like that lets people know theres money in there.

hater much????

an to the OP that ***** bro, glad u got the car back. but for the next car u get, just spend alot of money on protecting the valuables inside of it.

Bass911
06-08-2009, 05:20 PM

You guessed wrong a-hole. I don't have any screens in my car and no visible audio. Just rims like I said in the original post. If you put the same effort you put into being an internet gangster in reading comprehension, you might learn something. They were stealing plain cars also. The cop was asking them if they had rims and most of them said no. I might go rim shopping tomorrow. I'm not letting anyone cramp my lifestyle just because they can't afford big nice wheels. I guess they will have to just keep making attempts. I'm never going to that place ever again, but I refuse to ride around in a plain cheap looking ride to prevent theft. That's why you have insurance.

duece212
06-08-2009, 05:22 PM
***** when people can't have nice things

wu36ca
06-08-2009, 05:23 PM

Don't mean a **** thing at least for smaller cars when they bring out the flatbed truck.

And not to jump on the race card, but something like 3 of the top 5 cities with the highest rates of stolen cars in the United States happen to be in teh Central Valley of California. Guess what the population is.

bubbagumper6
06-08-2009, 05:24 PM
You guessed wrong a-hole. I don't have any screens in my car and no visible audio. Just rims like I said in the original post. If you put the same effort you put into being an internet gangster in reading comprehension, you might learn something. They were stealing plain cars also. The cop was asking them if they had rims and most of them said no. I might go rim shopping tomorrow. I'm not letting anyone cramp my lifestyle just because they can't afford big nice wheels. I guess they will have to just keep making attempts. I'm never going to that place ever again, but I refuse to ride around in a plain cheap looking ride to prevent theft. That's why you have insurance.

That's how it goes, if anyone posts on here about getting something jacked, everyone immediately jumps on them and assumes they have really flashy ****, and show off to everyone they can find.

I know from experience because my car was broken into less than a week ago :(

I feel your pain man...

KyngHype
06-08-2009, 05:26 PM

STFU

crash9201
06-08-2009, 05:30 PM
wow man shi tty; i just got my altima and i cuaght some1 trying to jame a slim jim down the window... i just hit the panic button and watched em scurry away...

bubbagumper6
06-08-2009, 05:33 PM
wow man shi tty; i just got my altima and i cuaght some1 trying to jame a slim jim down the window... i just hit the panic button and watched em scurry away...

screw that, I would have crept up on him, ninja style, then beat his freaking ***!

KyngHype
06-08-2009, 05:36 PM

you shouldve cut his head off :fyi:

blackman
06-08-2009, 05:39 PM
my aunt got a 2010 mercedes glk 350 and tha key is all ****in weird but i bet noone could steal that ****....

GAM3OVR
06-08-2009, 05:42 PM
I park my car on my driveway, and have a silent alarm ;)

The alarm has waken me up 3 times. One of those was a luck encounter with some 15 year old punks.

One of the idiots, got a taste of my baseball bat.

I hope his *** satys limpin forever

KyngHype
06-08-2009, 05:44 PM
my aunt got a 2010 mercedes glk 350 and tha key is all ****in weird but i bet noone could steal that ****....

on a flatbed if they really want it, but MBZs have something like lojack built in, theyll find that bish quick, they found my co-worker in 45 mins after she woke up, she left the keys in the door and two white dudes took that ish and bought gas n food with her debit card lol

bubbagumper6

The alarm has waken me up 3 times. One of those was a luck encounter with some 15 year old punks.

I hope his *** satys limpin forever

That's awesome:D...can you get in any trouble for that? It's consider self defense or something similar right?

BoxdGM
up here its all asians that steal and strip hondas, but i had my 88 5.7 iroc stolen and never recovered. I could care less about stolen hondas but it ***** when they steal cool cars

KyngHype
06-08-2009, 05:45 PM

I hope his *** stays limpin forever

me too :fyi:

GAM3OVR
06-08-2009, 05:47 PM
That's awesome:D...can you get in any trouble for that? It's consider self defense or something similar right?

I didn't care if I did or not. the car was on my property and so were they.

in my book that's fair game

bubbagumper6
06-08-2009, 05:49 PM
I didn't care if I did or not. the car was on my property and so were they.

in my book that's fair game

well...did you get in trouble? That was more of what I was asking. I agree, if I see someone screwing with my ****, the last thing I'm thinking about it is the consequences...

GAM3OVR
06-08-2009, 05:56 PM
well...did you get in trouble? That was more of what I was asking. I agree, if I see someone screwing with my ****, the last thing I'm thinking about it is the consequences...

No.

My buddy got his window busted out across teh street.

I installed a CD player for him, in fact so good they couldn't get it out.

So they gave up and went for mine.

I just came back from a party 10 min ago, so I was fidling around in the garage when my pants start buzzing. Motion sencor.

I walk my the garage window and see 2 white teeshirts around my car.

Ran out, and whacked the punk who tried to flex my passanger window right in the leg. He dropped like a rock without a sound. Took after the second kid. Idk if it was because I was drunk and tired, but this bastard could run. I quit, ran back to the car, and saw the punk I hit about 1/4 mile up the street limpin away, trying to run.

When My buddy called the cops the next mourning I talked to them and told them what had happened. They said nothing to me. just asked me if there was any damage or lost goods.

bubbagumper6
06-08-2009, 06:00 PM
No.

My buddy got his window busted out across teh street.

I installed a CD player for him, in fact so good they couldn't get it out.

So they gave up and went for mine.

I just came back from a party 10 min ago, so I was fidling around in the garage when my pants start buzzing. Motion sencor.

I walk my the garage window and see 2 white teeshirts around my car.

Ran out, and whacked the punk who tried to flex my passanger window right in the leg. He dropped like a rock without a sound. Took after the second kid. Idk if it was because I was drunk and tired, but this bastard could run. I quit, ran back to the car, and saw the punk I hit about 1/4 mile up the street limpin away, trying to run.

When My buddy called the cops the next mourning I talked to them and told them what had happened. They said nothing to me. just asked me if there was any damage or lost goods.

Schweet, I would have gone back after the first kid...gave him a few more whacks, lol.

edzy
06-08-2009, 06:01 PM
install like 1/2 lexan windows, and auto door locks on a like 1 minute delay. They will be locked in the car till you come back, then just let them cook in that hot sun till its over, then unload and go.

You will also need a auto ignition kill sothey cant drive far..

GAM3OVR
06-08-2009, 06:04 PM
Schweet, I would have gone back after the first kid...gave him a few more whacks, lol.

I would have, but chasing the second idiot got me woozy.

The way I nailed him, 90% he broke something.

It was a clean all out swing at the right kneecap.

DownSouth954
06-08-2009, 06:05 PM
**** that ***** man. I hope your next ride stays safe. That's one of the reasons why I didn't buy big wheels for my car.

I would have, but chasing the second idiot got me woozy.

The way I nailed him, 90% he broke something.

It was a clean all out swing at the right kneecap.

Reading this made me :)

GAM3OVR
06-08-2009, 06:06 PM
me too :fyi:

Thanks.

Somebody gotta teach them a lesson.

GAM3OVR
06-08-2009, 06:08 PM
**** that ***** man. I hope your next ride stays safe. That's one of the reasons why I didn't buy big wheels for my car.

Reading this made me :)

Thanks.

At least they didn't do any major damage.

The ripped a small hole in the rubber outline of the rear window, and bent up the plastic grommet on the pass window.

Had I seen a window broke, or one of the was inside pulling something out, There would have been more then broken knee caps

Bass911
06-08-2009, 06:08 PM
What kind of alarm can I get that goes off before they touch it that has a mile range with a strong signal? I want something with a real good pager. I would prefer the one with the silent alarm option because no one cares about your alarm going off in a parking lot.

GAM3OVR
06-08-2009, 06:09 PM
What kind of alarm can I get that goes off before they touch it that has a mile range with a strong signal? I want something with a real good pager. I would prefer the one with the silent alarm option because no one cares about your alarm going off in a parking lot.

If you hook up 6-8 137 db sirens under your hood, and 2-3 inside. That will be loud as fawk

Bass911
06-08-2009, 06:21 PM
get a fuel shut off or shaved doors...and bullet proof windows so the cant break them to get it

They never break windows on Tahoes. They punch a hole in the metal under the key hole and pop the lock. They will break the window if you use Jimmy Jammers. The bullet proof is too money for me. I don't love the car that much.

KyleBechtold
06-08-2009, 06:28 PM
everyone forgets all that **** won't stop someone with a flatbed and a tarp..

Bass911
06-08-2009, 06:34 PM

I don't forget. I think that is how it was stole the first time. What about putting a big boot on one wheel or bagging it and dropping it all the way to the ground while parked?

sexiewasd
06-08-2009, 06:37 PM

That is what tilt sensors and train/ship horns are for, low jack might help too, or you can pay for a gps tracking subscription, there are plenty of options.

bubbagumper6
06-08-2009, 06:43 PM

No ****. The bottom line is if someone wants your car bad enough...they're going to get it. Alarms and other stuff like that are meant to scare them away or stall them, but like I said, if they want it bad enough, they'll get it (unless you intervene, lol)

RFCV
06-22-2009, 06:49 PM
What kind of alarm can I get that goes off before they touch it.

Dual Zone Proximity Radar Sensor ;)

No one cares about your alarm going off in a parking lot.

Extra multiple LOUD sirens..both home security for exterior & high pitch piezos for interior ;)

RFCV
06-22-2009, 06:57 PM
Most forget all that stuff won't stop someone with a flatbed and a tarp.

Get a wireless Driveway Patrol/The Reporter with hidden motion outside & chime unit inside. Will give you enough prior notice to intervene in the situation.

RFCV
06-22-2009, 07:02 PM
The bottom line is if someone wants your car bad enough...they're going to get it. Alarms and other stuff like that are meant to scare them away or stall them, but like I said, if they want it bad enough, they'll get it.

You have a better chance if you go overkill. Here is my true alarm success story:

http://audioforum.termpro.com/topic/15/611.html

runteldat
06-22-2009, 07:18 PM
Proximity sensor -mainly used for convertibles..... get one.

Get loud alarms also ;)

Also get a 2-way alarm that will page your keychain remote when the alarm is going off. Viper has one, autopage also.

subzero
06-22-2009, 07:39 PM
If you hook up 6-8 137 db sirens under your hood, and 2-3 inside. That will be loud as fawk

I installed my alarm in my brothers van because wetbacks kept breaking in to steal tools and such. I put the siren inside the van. You dont wanna be in there when it goes off and it is caged in so they can get to it. by then they would have took off running. so far so good...

inkfx
06-22-2009, 08:16 PM
Have you looked into getting Lojack?