PDA

View Full Version : nolakid's feedback

nolakid504
06-03-2009, 10:16 PM
please give a review if i've bought,sold, or traded you.

zack1442
06-04-2009, 07:16 PM
worked a deal out with guy on selling him an amp, took no less then 10 mins or so i got the money no hassels what so ever..id def work with the guy again, thanks alot man:)

blaze383
06-04-2009, 07:27 PM
Just sold him an amp, he was quick to pay and offered to cover paypal fees. Don't hesitate to deal with him.

fasfocus00
06-09-2009, 05:21 PM
dropped of the Ipod that he paid for yesterday. he opens a claim today and paypal is refunding him his money.

fasfocus00
06-10-2009, 02:44 PM
Scammer

blaze383
06-10-2009, 09:59 PM
dropped of the Ipod that he paid for yesterday. he opens a claim today and paypal is refunding him his money.

Just done the same **** to me after his package arrived!! ****ING SCAM ARTIST!!!

snfsh79077
06-11-2009, 01:49 AM

Just done the same **** to me after his package arrived!! ****ING SCAM ARTIST!!!

O really guys...he opened a claim on me to but guess what? I STILL HAVE THE SUBS! Not sure if hes going to get them now because that was pretty low and stupid.

The claim against me was closed because they couldnt find any evidence of it and nothing happened. Im quiet pissed.

edit: Just curious but did he tell yal his kidney failed?? He told me his kidney failed and he was stuck on bedrest so I was being nice and said Ill just come to your house. The morning I was suppose to come he asked me to hold off a few days until coming.

snfsh79077
06-11-2009, 10:13 AM
bump for morning crew

trashman611
06-11-2009, 05:16 PM
Some more BS scamming on another forum

http://www.nostreetracing.org/forums/showthread.php?t=4022

snfsh79077
06-11-2009, 05:18 PM
Some more BS scamming on another forum

http://www.nostreetracing.org/forums/showthread.php?t=4022

cant see the thread, do explain though

mazdakid
06-13-2009, 07:46 PM
Zack1442 sold him an amp and had him send the paypal to me since he doesnt have paypal. I looked at my email today and this guy was trying to reverse the money back to his account. Good thing i spent the money right away i guess.

snfsh79077
06-13-2009, 09:21 PM
Zack1442 sold him an amp and had him send the paypal to me since he doesnt have paypal. I looked at my email today and this guy was trying to reverse the money back to his account. Good thing i spent the money right away i guess.

Yea hes def a scammer but a stupid one at that. He tried to scam me when I still have his subs...

zack1442
06-14-2009, 01:54 AM
Yea hes def a scammer but a stupid one at that. He tried to scam me when I still have his subs...

ha i wouldnt give em to him, seriously if someone is gonna try that **** then who cares..keep the **** subs

blaze383
06-14-2009, 03:01 AM
I knew I made a good decision calling paypal and the guy leaked it out to me that he seen he was trying to scam alot of people. Glad we are getting this around to keep the forum a safe and trustworthy place where we can still discuss our hobby and just bullshit with our friends :) What a nice little speach I made lol :P

snfsh79077
06-14-2009, 12:03 PM
ha i wouldnt give em to him, seriously if someone is gonna try that **** then who cares..keep the **** subs

Yea I don't plan on giving him the subs anymore. He actually got me with all of his my kidney failed **** and I felt bad but now Im just pissed and my buddy got a free pair of subs for his vette :D

I knew I made a good decision calling paypal and the guy leaked it out to me that he seen he was trying to scam alot of people. Glad we are getting this around to keep the forum a safe and trustworthy place where we can still discuss our hobby and just bullshit with our friends :) What a nice little speach I made lol :P

Im glad you called and a huge thumbs up to paypal. This **** this guy tried to pull with me is unreal but it back fired on him big time.

Fre$h_turk
06-15-2009, 03:24 AM
Wow... I sold him this headunit

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=409544

I got the money and sent the unit out..

But Fedex mixed up and sent my unit to someone else ... and I think that someone else was supposed to receive a digi cam and I guess nolakid got it

fasfocus00
06-15-2009, 09:27 PM
if any of ya'll are local, i'll show ya where this clown lives.

he told me that someone stole his account info and that he was on the phone is paypal. my reply, i'm either leaving with my ipod of $150 in cash or I can call the police for theft. I left with the Ipod. obviously he's a loser, dude has like 3 teeth and he can't be older than 22.

nolakid504
06-15-2009, 11:11 PM

he told me that someone stole his account info and that he was on the phone is paypal. my reply, i'm either leaving with my ipod of $150 in cash or I can call the police for theft. I left with the Ipod. obviously he's a loser, dude has like 3 teeth and he can't be older than 22.

you got a ****ing problem with my having less teeth then i should? i cant ****ing help my dad passed his genes down to me i have a big iron deficiency.

and yes i am 21 you got a problem with that?

now for all of you who has heard or hasnt.

my paypal account was hacked into. paypal shows a foreign ip address that spent over $2k in one night.

paypal put a hold on all transactions while i sorted through each **** one to find the legit ones so you guys can have your money.

by now you should all have your money back besides one person which im not sure who is. i have an email address for the person and ive sent numerous emails to this person.

now to all of you who didn't send my packages i sure hope you send them. or else i will make sure a dispute is filed against you.

im in no means trying to be an *** or sound like one. but when you guys jump my *** before i can get anything done it makes me look like im the *******.

like this *** quoted above, you have my money and my ipod unless your the one person who wasnt released from the dispute.

mossberg385t
06-17-2009, 12:16 PM
noted: nolakid504 is a shithead and not to deal with him

ramos
06-17-2009, 12:17 PM
so some one hacked your paypal account and started requesting refunds for stuff you had already bought? How does that work :confused:

nolakid504
06-17-2009, 12:20 PM
so some one hacked your paypal account and started requesting refunds for stuff you had already bought? How does that work :confused:

yea i can see your confused..

someone hacked my account and spent a crap load of money when i told paypal this they started reversing all the transactions.

its_ray_ray
06-17-2009, 12:29 PM
ummmmm..... yeah... about that, well.. wow

snfsh79077
06-17-2009, 01:40 PM
yea i can see your confused..

someone hacked my account and spent a crap load of money when i told paypal this they started reversing all the transactions.

Thats not what the paypal representative told the other guy when he called about the situation. :confused:

nolakid504
06-17-2009, 02:46 PM
Thats not what the paypal representative told the other guy when he called about the situation. :confused:

what other guy?

Ridinhi
06-17-2009, 03:12 PM

lol, boy, i just cant stop laughing at the 3 teeth part:D

expoli
06-18-2009, 01:38 PM
neither can i.... i bet he thinks he is hard core lol..... Kidney failure eh? Whats your story on that?

i dont have a problem beating up a sick kid... if he has kidney failure ... he will be dead soon anyways.... its like a punching bag.... not good for anything except..... punching.... :p:

mossberg385t
06-18-2009, 01:44 PM
neither can i.... i bet he thinks he is hard core lol..... Kidney failure eh? Whats your story on that?

i dont have a problem beating up a sick kid... if he has kidney failure ... he will be dead soon anyways.... its like a punching bag.... not good for anything except..... punching.... :p:

lol :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

nolakid504
06-18-2009, 02:39 PM

c'mon then ***** i'll show you a thing or two.

ive had weak kidneys since i was a kid.

i'll personally give you $100 if you can beat my ***.

nineball
06-18-2009, 03:58 PM
c'mon then ***** i'll show you a thing or two.

ive had weak kidneys since i was a kid.

i'll personally give you $100 if you can beat my ***.

i bet he pays you with paypal and then files a claim that the fight was fixed

snfsh79077
06-19-2009, 12:48 AM

what other guy?

This one ^^

mazdakid
08-04-2009, 08:19 AM
Well this guy got the amp he bought from me, but now my account is negative $130. How do i get my money or amp back?

snfsh79077
08-04-2009, 11:35 AM
Well this guy got the amp he bought from me, but now my account is negative $130. How do i get my money or amp back?

call paypal and show them proof he received it. The paypal case with him and I has been reopened and they are trying to take my money back saying his account was hacked when he told me right before and after that he sent the money.

zack1442
08-05-2009, 02:47 AM
well ill be caling them tomorrow, also looking for my ups receipt for when i shipped the amp..i have messages on here from him and hopefully it helps that there have been complaints from multiple people....no wonder y the kid said he didnt care if he got his bass knob or not..i just really wish just one time one of these kids would actually live by me

snfsh79077
08-05-2009, 04:31 PM
well ill be caling them tomorrow, also looking for my ups receipt for when i shipped the amp..i have messages on here from him and hopefully it helps that there have been complaints from multiple people....no wonder y the kid said he didnt care if he got his bass knob or not..i just really wish just one time one of these kids would actually live by me

he lives close to me and I know the area. I'll give you a place to stay if you need it.

mazdakid
08-15-2009, 08:10 AM
Woo cased closed and I got my money back.

Serpent710
08-16-2009, 03:54 PM
i just got a call from paypal and he did the same thing to me about a airbrush i sold him now i owe paypal 30 bux. god i hate scammers

mazdakid
08-16-2009, 04:56 PM
Do you have the tracking number? Thats how i got my money back.
The amp wasnt even mine, nola just sent the money to me because zack doesnt have paypal so i lost $130 and it wasnt even my deal. Luckily Zack still had the tracking number so i gave it to paypal and had my money back in a few days.