PDA

View Full Version : AP Revo Box Question...

Cloak559
05-31-2009, 11:52 AM
I just bought one of these and i want to build a box today or tomorrow while i have time...I've heard for flat response they like large sealed boxes...somewhere around 1.5ft^3 for the 10"(which is what i have)...can anyone give me a little info or personal experience with this...thanks...

Cloak559
06-01-2009, 09:20 PM
I guess Ill just have to experiment...

Parker G
06-01-2009, 09:25 PM
I'd put it in a ported box for starters and PM me the t/s specs and I'll help you out with a box design.

MmatsDude
06-01-2009, 09:27 PM
I just bought one of these and i want to build a box today or tomorrow while i have time...I've heard for flat response they like large sealed boxes...somewhere around 1.5ft^3 for the 10"(which is what i have)...can anyone give me a little info or personal experience with this...thanks...

email thylo from audio pulse, he help me out with my box

Cloak559
06-01-2009, 09:54 PM
I'd put it in a ported box for starters and PM me the t/s specs and I'll help you out with a box design.

I can design a box, I build 'em for a living lol. I was more or less looking for someones personal experiences with the driver and their take on it...Ill just throw a couple diffirent ones together and do some experimentation. Probably going to be the best thing today anyway considering every vehicle is different. Thank You though...