PDA

View Full Version : Saint Louis Box Builders

dadon
05-26-2009, 01:02 AM
Guys,

I am in need of an experienced box builder. I have a Konaki 1207 that will be pushed by a Soundtream Tarantula mono block, and a ppi pc4800 to push my component sets. I was thinking of doing a ported box with a plate over the front of it to make it look flush mounted and a enclosure for the two amps, with either plastic or plexi glass to accent there beauty? Can anyone help me with this, I have no skill building boxes at all. I was quoted 300+ for a shop to do it, can anybody in this area help me out, or point me in the right direction. Thank you in advance!

Please PM me!

Travis

treadburner
05-26-2009, 04:30 AM
thought u had somone lol?
275 aint a bad quote for what you want

dadon
05-26-2009, 01:18 PM
Your price is close to what the stores are charging. I was hoping to get it lower then that, I believe I can get it lower then that. Thanks anyway though.

pokey_159
05-27-2009, 12:21 AM
hey man im down at the lake..any car shows in stl you know of... coming up?

blackman
05-27-2009, 12:24 AM
Guys,

I am in need of an experienced box builder. I have a Konaki 1207 that will be pushed by a Soundtream Tarantula mono block, and a ppi pc4800 to push my component sets. I was thinking of doing a ported box with a plate over the front of it to make it look flush mounted and a enclosure for the two amps, with either plastic or plexi glass to accent there beauty? Can anyone help me with this, I have no skill building boxes at all. I was quoted 300+ for a shop to do it, can anybody in this area help me out, or point me in the right direction. Thank you in advance!

Please PM me!

Travis

i know a dude who can probly do it way cheaper. hes in oklahoma with me though. but it is northeast oklahoma like 20 mins away from missouri border.

BassMechkanic
05-27-2009, 12:39 PM
what do you think is a fair price? how much time do you think it will take to build a box you want and amp board? 2-3 hours? How much a hour do you think a skilled person should make that knows what they are doing get paid? do you want it finished or raw wood? how much wood do you think it takes?