PDA

View Full Version : Modded Wii with tons of extras

jpexpc
05-25-2009, 08:48 PM
This is copied straight from my CL posting. Let me know if you have any questions.

I am selling a modded Nintendo Wii. I bought this January 16 for my wifes birthday. It's been played like 10 times because we have it hooked up to our main TV and the kids are always watching cartoons. I still have the receipt.

It comes with the Wii, which is modded and plays your games that are "backed up", 2 nunchuks, 2 wiimotes, 2 retro style controllers for NES games, gun, steering wheel, wifi controller for Gamecube mod, 2 GB SD card, IR bar, docking station with batteries for wiimotes. System has an internet browser installed and has an FTP hack for transferring your data. I also have a DVD mod on it so you can watch movies. Lots of mods to this system.

Games included (Retail Games, not backed up........)

Wii Play
Mario Cart
Sonic and the Secret Rings
Wii Sports

No tire kickers please. The price isn't negotiable. I've got well over $600 in this setup and good luck finding someone to mod your system and take the liability if they mess it up. This one is already done and 100% stable.

I also have a few games that were "backed up" before I ruined the originals...........:crazy:

I'm asking $400 for this thing shipped in the continental US.

mihklo
05-26-2009, 06:02 AM
price? sounds like a pretty kick *** wii.

Twistid
05-26-2009, 06:07 AM
This is copied straight from my CL posting. Let me know if you have any questions.

I am selling a modded Nintendo Wii. I bought this January 16 for my wifes birthday. It's been played like 10 times because we have it hooked up to our main TV and the kids are always watching cartoons. I still have the receipt.

It comes with the Wii, which is modded and plays your games that are "backed up", 2 nunchuks, 2 wiimotes, 2 retro style controllers for NES games, gun, steering wheel, wifi controller for Gamecube mod, 2 GB SD card, IR bar, docking station with batteries for wiimotes. System has an internet browser installed and has an FTP hack for transferring your data. I also have a DVD mod on it so you can watch movies. Lots of mods to this system.

Games included (Retail Games, not backed up........)

Wii Play
Mario Cart
Sonic and the Secret Rings
Wii Sports

No tire kickers please. The price isn't negotiable. I've got well over $600 in this setup and good luck finding someone to mod your system and take the liability if they mess it up. This one is already done and 100% stable.

I also have a few games that were "backed up" before I ruined the originals...........:crazy:

Price?

jpexpc
05-26-2009, 06:35 AM
LOL, my bad. Edited original post.

jpexpc
05-26-2009, 06:50 AM
I also have the DVD drive you need for your computer to do game backups. If you Google this you'll see there are only 3 models of DVD drives you can do this with and they are discontinued. Mine is the 8163b. I can ship this DVD drive for $50 in the continental US.

mihklo
05-26-2009, 08:36 AM
is this dvd drive the same one used to back up xbox games? or is this just for the wii?

jpexpc
05-26-2009, 10:32 AM
is this dvd drive the same one used to back up xbox games? or is this just for the wii?

I've never looked but it would make sense if they were the same. It reads the data raw since the format isn't recognizable by computers and just dumps it into a folder.

jpexpc
05-26-2009, 02:21 PM
Bump

jpexpc
05-26-2009, 06:57 PM
Home from work bump

plyer3
05-26-2009, 07:29 PM
I also have the DVD Drive if anybody needs it. $38 shipped or $30 plus shipping. I recently sold my modded wii as well and this dvd drive is pretty useless to me now since i just replaced it with a drive to backup 360 games :)

jpexpc
05-26-2009, 07:31 PM
I also have the DVD Drive if anybody needs it. $38 shipped or $30 plus shipping. I recently sold my modded wii as well and this dvd drive is pretty useless to me now since i just replaced it with a drive to backup 360 games :)

So they are different drives? I paid $90 for my DVD drive. Where did you get yours so cheap to sell it for $30?

plyer3
05-26-2009, 07:36 PM
Well I paid like $40-50 for mine, but it's been a few months. There are different drives you can buy. I got mine off some website for brand new. I don't know if you can still buy them for that cheap anymore though.

jpexpc
05-26-2009, 11:40 PM
Late night bump