PDA

View Full Version : Clarion 785

audioqueboy
05-22-2009, 12:51 AM
Hey guys I have problem I want to know how do you know when a RCA output is bad on ur HU and amp?

BigJoker
05-22-2009, 04:53 AM
put it in your butt

smgreen20
05-22-2009, 08:37 AM
Pointless remarks to increase their post count^^

Use a DMM and test ALL RCA outputs to see if they have output. Do a complete reset of the HU to ensure that all settings are set from the factory and make sure that in the menu somewhere that one isn't turned off or "tuned" down.

BigJoker
05-22-2009, 09:38 PM
Pointless remarks to increase their post count^^Use a DMM and test ALL RCA outputs to see if they have output. Do a complete reset of the HU to ensure that all settings are set from the factory and make sure that in the menu somewhere that one isn't turned off or "tuned" down.

:crying:

i don't care about post count retard.

smgreen20
05-22-2009, 10:04 PM
OOOOh now we resort to name calling.

If you don't care about your post count, then the old (slightly modified) saying must prevail:
"If you can't say anything nice (or informative) then don't say anything at all."

It's people like you that others quit coming around and the site eventually shuts down. But what do I know? I'm just a retard. You were 6 years old when I started car audio, but that doesn't mean anything either.

BigJoker
05-23-2009, 01:15 AM
OOOOh now we resort to name calling.

If you don't care about your post count, then the old (slightly modified) saying must prevail:
"If you can't say anything nice (or informative) then don't say anything at all."

It's people like you that others quit coming around and the site eventually shuts down. But what do I know? I'm just a retard. You were 6 years old when I started car audio, but that doesn't mean anything either.

:crying:

i guess your old *** can't read and see he is on my team. i was joking with him.

ca isn't going to shut down.

and if people like me make an old **** like you stop coming in then so be it.

i guess you being older then me makes you so much better :rolleyes:

RowJoe
05-31-2009, 03:10 PM
You were 6 years old when I started car audio, but that doesn't mean anything either.

That is correct.

smgreen20
05-31-2009, 03:55 PM
Never said that. And no I didn't look to see if he was on your team.

I just don't take to well to smart a$$'d a$$holes.

And no it doesn't make me better then you.
32, really, you think that's OLD?