PDA

View Full Version : Fiercetimbo17 - Great transaction

tigerf117
05-21-2009, 12:30 PM
Recently received my package consisting of a pioneer deh-p3000, wiring harness, dash kit, several 4awg and 1/0 awg runs, and a distributor block. The box was packaged well and nothing was damaged at all during shipping. Tim was very quick in response times and shipping times (shipped within 24hrs of getting pp payment). I gave him the wrong address which screwed up the FedEx shipment and he even offered to call FedEx to try to get it worked out with me. That was very generous of him.

All in all, I would rate him 10/10. He was very quick, kind, helpful, and honest in every way. Would definitely do another transaction with him!

Thanks Tim!!

-Colby

tigerf117
05-26-2009, 01:00 PM
Just wanted to add, we were having some troubles with the Deck on first install (fresh install on a new car) and Tim was getting a prepaid shipping envelope ready to ship out to us to ship it back free of charge. Turned out to be a pinched RCA grounding out, but just had to add he a is a great person, and is MORE than willing to help you out. Again, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

-Colby