PDA

View Full Version : Pending Resolution between MazzaSEC and WKBDKID

mazzasec
05-15-2009, 04:44 PM
Well heres the story. I shipped out a battery to WKBDKID and it got damaged. So damaged that they just decided not even to ship the battery. So I filed a claim with FedEx. Well they denied my claim and said it was "Hazardous Materials" and that I was suppose to tell them that. FedEx also claims that I "Denied them to look into the box" which I did not do they didnt even question me about that. They also claim the battery was in "bad condition" which it wasnt. They said somehow the 2 prongs got in contact with each other and caused the battery to go up in flames and that they had to use a fire exstinguisher to put it out. Well anyways I am just letting everyone know that I will be refunding him out of my own pocket. I just sent him $60 via paypal and owe him 110 more! Sorry WKBDKID!

As everyone knows I have done TONS of transactions over the forums and this is my first time ever having something happen like this!

MisterGrubbs
05-15-2009, 04:46 PM
Nice. That blows to hear Mazza, but it's good to know that you're steppin up to cover it man.

mazzasec
05-15-2009, 04:47 PM
Nice. That blows to hear Mazza, but it's good to know that you're steppin up to cover it man.

Ya. Hey what are you doing tonight? If you can make it to my house quick you can ride up to American Radio with me.

lilmaniac2
05-15-2009, 04:48 PM
:thumbsup:

this is the correct way of dealing with things. FYI if it was a sealed battery like the kintik's you don't have to tell them ****, they are shipped just like every other thing, if it was a lead acid battery like a standard car battery is when you run into the hasmat stuff

mazzasec
05-15-2009, 04:51 PM

this is the correct way of dealing with things. FYI if it was a sealed battery like the kintik's you don't have to tell them ****, they are shipped just like every other thing, if it was a lead acid battery like a standard car battery is when you run into the hasmat stuff

It was a Deka Intimidator. Considering I work at FedEx I told the lady that I know what goes on at these hubs and had a general idea of how stuff gets damaged cause I see it everyday. All she kept responding with was "It was hazardous it caught on fire" I literally hung up on her cause she was just talking out her ***. I am still gonna keep calling them and try to get my money back. I am just gonna go ahead and pay off WKBDKID so he wont have to wait any longer.

MisterGrubbs
05-15-2009, 04:53 PM
Cant tonight Mazz, have to prepare. Two of my friends just got signed Single A minors(baseball) and I have a tryout next Thursday...

I'm leaving in five minutes to head to the field to practice with a friend.

mazzasec
05-15-2009, 04:54 PM
Cant tonight Mazz, have to prepare. Two of my friends just got signed Single A minors(baseball) and I have a tryout next Thursday...

I'm leaving in five minutes to head to the field to practice with a friend.

You cant play baseball.

anj46907
05-15-2009, 04:55 PM
thats cool to hear this is being resolved. fed ex was correct though on there actions as far as *****ing because it was hazardous. i haul alot of fed ex freight if something goes onto a trailer thats not declared as hazmat and it gets pulled by D.O.T for a inspection the carrier and fed ex would be in hot water for not declaring the hazmat on the load. its a minimum $10,000 fine these days just for drivers hauling it, regardless if it was fed ex's fault for not declaring it and not to mention if the person hauling the load was involved in a accident with hazmat then it would be alot worse. however fed ex prolly dropped it or damaged it then used the hazardous excuse not to pay your claim

MisterGrubbs
05-16-2009, 02:29 AM
You cant play baseball.

Put your skateboard down long enough to come and throw for a little while, get embarassed :)

mazzasec
05-16-2009, 02:35 AM
Put your skateboard down long enough to come and throw for a little while, get embarassed :)

LOL You dont wanna try me. I just went to the batting cages for the first time the other week in like 6-7 years. I still gotz all my skillz

MisterGrubbs
05-16-2009, 02:36 AM
Sorry Matt, those skillz arent up to par :)

I'm not great, by any means, but I'm not a slouch either. You're welcome to come practice with me and a few friends, if you like.

We play 7 on 10 with messicans from down here sometimes to warm up/get some hitting/fielding in, it's interesting.

mazzasec
05-16-2009, 02:38 AM
Sorry Matt, those skillz arent up to par :)

I'm not great, by any means, but I'm not a slouch either. You're welcome to come practice with me and a few friends, if you like.

We play 7 on 10 with messicans from down here sometimes to warm up/get some hitting/fielding in, it's interesting.

Your racist

RidnClean
05-16-2009, 02:42 AM
how come you haven't paid me yet :confused:

mazzasec
05-16-2009, 03:26 PM
how come you haven't paid me yet :confused:

LOL Paid you for what? I dont owe you jack ****! lol

snb778
05-16-2009, 03:29 PM

x2

there are no leakable hazard materials in most batteries these days

mazzasec
05-16-2009, 03:33 PM
x2

there are no leakable hazard materials in most batteries these days

Now that I think about it. I can call them back and tell them that its not hazardous materials.

Louisiana_CRX
05-16-2009, 03:38 PM
:crap:

bones22
05-16-2009, 03:41 PM
Now that I think about it. I can call them back and tell them that its not hazardous materials.

ask them how the terminals could come in contact unless someone there opened the package and was messing with it. i dont think ive ever heard an excuse that lame before or an actual battery catching on fire.

memphisguy87
05-16-2009, 03:43 PM
ask them how the terminals could come in contact unless someone there opened the package and was messing with it. i dont think ive ever heard an excuse that lame before or an actual battery catching on fire.

X2

corto
05-17-2009, 04:10 PM
dammnn sorry to hear about all that hope you insure my alpha

mazzasec
05-17-2009, 04:13 PM
dammnn sorry to hear about all that hope you insure my alpha

LOL Definetly insured the Alpha I am PM'ing your tracking.

KyleBechtold
05-17-2009, 04:13 PM

x2 how the hell do the terminals touch??? its not like they flop around..

mazzasec
05-20-2009, 03:29 PM
Well I wrote them an E-mail and this was there response. Check the bold. SERVED those bishes

Response (Joanna A.) - 05/20/2009 02:22 PM
Dear Matthew:

We greatly appreciate that you have taken the time to write and share your concerns. This allows us a valuable opportunity to examine and correct possible deficiencies that cause customer dissatisfaction.

I deeply regret that the service you received has failed to meet your expectations of excellence. FedEx is genuinely concerned with providing the highest quality service possible.

We sincerely regret that we did not resolve your claim to your satisfaction.

If you would like to take further action, please contact our Customer Service department at 1.800.Go.FedEx® 800.463.3339.

I hope you will continue to allow us the opportunity to handle your global shipping needs. We look forward to serving you more satisfactorily.

Joanna A.
FedEx Customer Service

corto
05-20-2009, 09:59 PM
/////

corto
05-20-2009, 09:59 PM
hit me up when you get online and check ur pms

profundus-sanus
05-20-2009, 10:05 PM
x2 how the hell do the terminals touch??? its not like they flop around..

thats what i was thinking...

they just pancaked it over? lol

hopefully you can get those fegs to give you your money back.

mazzasec
05-21-2009, 05:10 PM
OK Sent WKBDKID his FULL refund back! So this is resolved! Hopefully I can still manage to get the money back from FedEx.

Wkbdkid
05-22-2009, 01:11 AM
To me sounds like a lame *** excuse, but hopefully youll get the refund back. Couple weeks ago when this all happenned Ive been trying to figure out how the 2 posts touched also.

Through out this whole thing though Mazza has been ONE HELL OF A GUY. When things went bad he filed a claim right away, stayed in contact via txt. letting me know updates on the claim, an then when they wouldnt refund him he still got the money back to quick. Wouldnt hesitate at all bout doing another deal with him. Thanks again