PDA

View Full Version : custom jeep wrangler enclosure

Rubicon4
09-25-2003, 02:49 PM
i wanted to make a custom enclosure for my 94' jeep wrangler? i was wondering what would be the best idea for it? should i make a standard size box that would be smaller or custom with cut outs for things that would get in the way if i made it larger? i want to run 2 audiobahn 10" and have it hit hard when the top is off too. i have already tried to do a enclosed bandpass with the subs facing each other at slight angles but when both were hitting it seemed like they would cancel each other out and when one hits it is alot louder, and i dont know why? any suggestions on how to make a custom box for my 2 10" would be great. i have seen the ones on the internet that face downward and are on stilts (http://search.cardomain.com/cgi-bin/MsmGo.exe?grab_id=6&EXTRA_ARG=&CFGNAME=MssFind%2Ecfg&host_id=42&page_id=7869952&query=wrangler&hiword=wrangler+ ) but i was just wondering if there are any other options besides that?

jamiethepimp
03-29-2004, 11:32 PM
i have a 93 jeep, and i have 2 jl 10w6's. I have faceing to the side and they work great for me.