PDA

View Full Version : New here and hoping to compete next year

flaboy
05-14-2009, 03:24 PM
I'm new here please be kind and I'm wanting to start competing next year in florida.

JL Audio
05-14-2009, 03:25 PM
ok.

bhsdriller
05-14-2009, 03:27 PM
yay

4OZGLOVES
05-14-2009, 03:28 PM
Ok cool what kinda equiptment you running.

flaboy
05-14-2009, 03:39 PM
the kind that puts out sound

djman37
05-14-2009, 03:43 PM
I'm new here please be kind and I'm wanting to start competing next year in florida.

the kind that puts out sound

YOU are asking for help

JL Audio
05-14-2009, 03:46 PM
YOU are asking for help

he's asking for something.. lol

flaboy
05-14-2009, 03:47 PM
no just see that new people arent really liked on this forum.

flaboy
05-14-2009, 03:52 PM
ok thanks i see even new people dont like new people

djman37
05-14-2009, 04:10 PM
do yourself a biggie and look in the competition section on this forum for your state and maybe check out http://www.floridaspl.com/

it was a legitimate question about what equipment you run. You don't recognize help when you read it yet.

JL Audio
05-14-2009, 04:12 PM

jerk isn't new also... he's very well known on here lol :laugh:

S_B
05-14-2009, 04:15 PM

Naa I think no one likes an ***

flaboy
05-14-2009, 04:16 PM
do yourself a biggie and look in the competition section on this forum for your state and maybe check out http://www.floridaspl.com/

it was a legitimate question about what equipment you run. You don't recognize help when you read it yet.

i understand it might be help but i'm trying to keep what i'm working on under wraps until it is brought out and tested. once i'm satisfied with it then i'll let everyone know what it is and provide a buildlog also. i just dont like to talk a big game and fall short...i'd rather talk little and do the best i can.

JL Audio
05-14-2009, 04:17 PM
i understand it might be help but i'm trying to keep what i'm working on under wraps until it is brought out and tested. once i'm satisfied with it then i'll let everyone know what it is and provide a buildlog also. i just dont like to talk a big game and fall short...i'd rather talk little and do the best i can.

believe me, no one will care what you're running but you at this point :fyi:

keep it under wraps. :rolleyes:

S_B
05-14-2009, 04:20 PM
Yea PLEASE keep it a secret! Cause you know we all wanna bit off of ya.:rolleyes:

4OZGLOVES
05-14-2009, 04:21 PM
I just asked what equiptment you were running. I'm sure it does produce sound but how much sound is it producing,are you going to compete 130's 140's 150's,or do have some fly boss audio amps and the end all subs of uninformed oh snap l7's.I'm most the time a very calm reserved guy but really the op is a ****.

flaboy
05-14-2009, 04:23 PM
a **** huh...oh well guess everyone in FLA will find out when i actually do run...and well i'll never see any of you guys anyway...unless by chance i can accrue enough points to make it to finals...and you decide to show up.

djman37
05-14-2009, 04:25 PM
a **** huh...oh well guess everyone in FLA will find out when i actually do run...and well i'll never see any of you guys anyway...unless by chance i can accrue enough points to make it to finals...and you decide to show up.

<<wishes he lived in FL now.:laugh:

djman37
05-14-2009, 04:25 PM
<< now unsubscribed

JL Audio
05-14-2009, 04:26 PM

Shut your **** sucker. You've lost the right to talk here.

4OZGLOVES
05-14-2009, 04:26 PM
Your attitude ***** man.Do you feel special keeping it all under wraps? Does it inflate your most likely miniscule *****? Are you really going to build a monster or are you just some douche from florida with nothing better to do than troll because you dont have any real friends.

flaboy
05-14-2009, 04:29 PM
LMAO if you guys only knew who you were talking to....Low you've gotten advice from me before and now you talk **** thats messed up.

JL Audio
05-14-2009, 04:31 PM
LMAO if you guys only knew who you were talking to....Low you've gotten advice from me before and now you talk **** thats messed up.

:thumbupw::slap: well here's some advice to you now..
quit with the attitude. Really. you're the one who's come off wrong to everyone that's posted.. thus all the negativity toward you. Also how is it messed up? I don't know whom you are at all so yea.. really messed up that I was supposed to know? .. my god.

CrispedUp
05-14-2009, 04:31 PM
/yourself

/thread

flaboy
05-14-2009, 04:34 PM
yes b/c making a ******** comment about a question that was asked is having an attitude. :rolleyes:

JL Audio
05-14-2009, 04:34 PM
I don't listen very well

dot dot dot...

please reread my previous post

flaboy
05-14-2009, 04:36 PM
hope all is well with that refund from 98hoe.

JL Audio
05-14-2009, 04:37 PM
hope all is well with that refund from 98hoe.

me too, it's still pending.

hope you don't make anymore threads ever on here. :rolleyes:

4OZGLOVES
05-14-2009, 04:37 PM
yes b/c making a ******** comment about a question that was asked is having an attitude. :rolleyes:

I just asked what you were running for equip and you made the ******** coment.

flaboy
05-14-2009, 04:40 PM
thats what i just said. thank you for reiterating that point that i made a ******** comment. and everyone started thinking i was having an attitude.

Twisted_0912
05-14-2009, 04:47 PM

:eek:

JBLCAMRY
05-14-2009, 05:09 PM
What part of Florida do you reside?

flaboy
05-14-2009, 08:37 PM
Orlando

snoopdan
05-16-2009, 03:49 PM
this thread delivers.

JL Audio
05-16-2009, 03:50 PM
I know exactly who I'm talking to. A cuntwaffle on the net with nothing more than a dream in his pathetically inadequate mind.

this thread delivers.

it does now.. lol

JL Audio
05-17-2009, 11:31 AM
well, am i wrong?

no no, I just meant you bring the entertainment chad :P

flaboy
05-18-2009, 10:52 AM
gotta love the idiots of CA...but oh well....everyone will know who i am when i'm competing next year...

RKPsk8er
05-18-2009, 11:03 AM
yeah def man. will you make some fan shirts? i bet you'll be a fla celebrity when you're finished

MisterGrubbs
05-18-2009, 11:08 AM
Okay flaboy, here it is put on the platter for you.

First off, welcome, although you say you've "advised" TheLow before, so I'd assume you're not new to forums and more than likely this is a new name here? If its your only and first name here, welcome.

Secondly, dont be a cockwad. Fact of the matter is, you could tell us your car, enclosure, power, woofers, and every other detail about your audio - fact of the matter is we aren't going to steal your design and quite honestly it's not a huge ordeal, it's just fun to talk about and see a dream become a reality.

Furthermore, you were asked what you were to be running. You dont want people to know your equipment, fine, how about this - - - what class are you going to be running? Amplifier(s)? Because in the end, what's that really matter? It's your woofers and box design that will matter more - nice amplifiers are a dime a dozen these days, it's pricepoints that matter in regards to amps.

So just come out with it, at least with the class or something. If you make a post asking people to welcome you, yet you refuse to answer SIMPLE questions that in NO WAY affect anything - which I personally find as childish. You're more than likely not going to be the loudest - - - that takes years and a lot of money/time to get there.

Best of luck to you and reaching your goals, but don't come on here with the whole "my **** dont stink" attitude, because there's enough douches on the forum already.

Also - if you're knowledgeable enough to advise people, then you should also be wise enough to make intelligent posts - - - which I now see is not likely coming from you. You should also be aware that there are quite a few people who compete seriously on the forum who also can give you small tips and other ideas that could possibly help further your build or give you options for future builds. You will not get this type of help acting the way you are.

Enellz
05-18-2009, 11:13 AM
^^^^^ Summed it up nicely. its like he said what your running I could care less, I just love the hobby. Its your box design that matters more that anything in your ENTIRE setup. I could tell you everything I have because I dont compete and could care less. But Welcome.

denim
05-22-2009, 07:14 PM
Welcome to CA.com.