05-13-2009, 03:24 PM
Car:
1994 Camaro Z28

Size:
6.5" Components

Budget:
He is middle of the road

Story:
I am in charge of finding parts for my buddies Z28. He isnt a huge SQ nut but he does enjoy his music clean. I have been looking for some cheaper components for him. The first plan was PG RSD's in his door but the are back order. I have also been looking at the following for him but I cant find information on one them

Helix Blue 62 MKII -
http://www.woofersetc.com/p3581/Blue-62-MKII--Helix-65"-2-Way-Component-Speakers.htm

I tried searching but found no one who ran them. If anyone has heard them please share your knowledge.

I am also going to recomend CDT CL61A's to him. All the reviews I read said they were pretty nice for their $130 price tag. Upon a search on here I found someone running them who said they are more detailed then his Kickers, which is a component that he thought of running. Right now its between the CDT's and the Helixs depending on what people have to say. I am about to go talk to him and recomend the CDT's but we will go from there.

pjhabit
05-13-2009, 06:39 PM
At that price point the CDT's are a good bet. PM exige & see if he can't get you even more bang for the buck.

HypnoticCure
05-13-2009, 06:40 PM
those cdt's are aweosme for the price... I run a set in my truck.