PDA

View Full Version : Possible bad deal with 98HOEONSIXEZ

JL Audio
05-13-2009, 01:13 PM
bought a kenwood headunit off him a few days ago. Suppose to include a navi unit/music keg. I didn't have a problem with the transaction until several questions via PM, firstly he didn't know what all he had with it such as a cage for it etc, fine.. that's ok.. well then it goes on from there as I asked him to check a list for products supposed to be included with it.

First problem, I asked if he could look over a list provided at crutchfield and tell me what all he had on the list and what was missing... his response:

"man thats a bigass list lol...It has everything that i told you and it works lol.and i dont have time to go thru all that stuff"

don't have time or too lazy to? I suppose when you're repping RD's balls that hard, you're considered a busyman though.

Secondly.. he told me I would have to purchase an antenna for the navi unit because HE/INSTALLERS he's paying ran his antenna cable under the box and they didn't get it. Why would I have to ****ing purchase another one because of this? I already bought that one from you. How inconsiderate of a prink do you have to be to tell the buyer of your products they need to purchase more because you/your installers didn't feel like doing some other work to correct the situation and get the products I paid for?

here is that pm:
"ok you will need to get the antenna for the navigation,theres no way they could get it out because it was ran UNDER the sub box.anyways i got it in my possesion now.ill send it out tomorow or the next dayu .. whats your address"

Also.. was it that hard to just log into paypal and check my address I had included with the payment instead of asking again?

At this point I want a refund, I have told you this via PM just a few minutes ago.. but you being busy. I expect a refund today.. consider this a wake up call. Give people what they pay for and not be a lazy *** with an attitude.

snoopdan
05-13-2009, 01:18 PM
Yeah, that's not good business. If you paid for something advertised then you should get what you paid for. period.

edit : wait, this is that idiot with the blue tahoe .... doesn't even know what a head unit cage is :laugh: , I bet he doesn't even know how to uninstall the **** you bought from him.

JL Audio
05-13-2009, 01:27 PM
Yeah, that's not good business. If you paid for something advertised then you should get what you paid for. period.

edit : wait, this is that idiot with the blue tahoe .... doesn't even know what a head unit cage is :laugh: , I bet he doesn't even know how to uninstall the **** you bought from him.

i was told by him he just buys it.. :rolleyes:

cj407
05-13-2009, 01:30 PM
duh...he just spends money...doesnt even know how many rms he's actually got in the truck...

RidnClean
05-13-2009, 01:31 PM
***** to hear.

x2 on not good business.

JL Audio
05-13-2009, 01:32 PM
***** to hear.

x2 on not good business.

well he's been Private Messaging @ 01:26 PM for a while now.. I wonder what he'll say... if it's not about my refund, i'm not interested in hearing it.

I have no problem employing team ramrod if things don't pan out. :fyi:

Skip01
05-13-2009, 01:33 PM
Hmmm.

Well what do they go for new , and what did you pay for it?

Guess if its a good bit cheaper I wouldnt mind it.

JL Audio
05-13-2009, 01:36 PM
Hmmm.

Well what do they go for new , and what did you pay for it?
Guess if its a good bit cheaper I wouldnt mind it.

new- a pretty penny.
It was cheaper but I don't **** around on what I pay for. I do mind it. Everyone knows TheLow doesn't appreciate BS.

EDIT: also.. 98HOEONSIXEZ .. I still want my refund, I couldn't reply to your PM because you have a full PM box .....

Skip01
05-13-2009, 01:38 PM
new- a pretty penny.
It was cheaper but I don't **** around on what I pay for. I do mind it. Everyone knows TheLow doesn't appreciate BS.

EDIT: also.. 98HOEONSIXEZ .. I still want my refund, I couldn't reply to your PM because you have a full PM box .....

haha

Shoulda asked for pictures of what he had first, than ya coulda seen it all for yaself ;)

If you got it for 600 with the Keg thing...thats almost half price and then some.:rolleyes:

But it is principal I guess if you assume it comes with all included new

ChanzSafari
05-13-2009, 01:40 PM
So this guy has all this equipment in his truck, **** near 20k of it and doesn't even know much about car audio? That ***** about the deal man, hope something get worked out.

snoopdan
05-13-2009, 01:41 PM
That antenna thingy is another $100 or so to buy new....

But anyways that's like buying a head unit from someone and them saying "oh wait, I cant get the faceplate out of my glove box because im too lazy to open it" then expecting you to buy one to have your head unit work. :rolleyes:

JL Audio
05-13-2009, 01:41 PM
haha

Shoulda asked for pictures of what he had first, than ya coulda seen it all for yaself ;)

If you got it for 600 with the Keg thing...thats almost half price and then some.:rolleyes:

But it is principal I guess if you assume it comes with all included new

i'd rather someone be honest with me than to change it up later.. I asked for picture in an earlier pm by the way. I also have that one. He just sent me a picture of it installed which I had already seen. again though, it's the principle that I paid for it and what would be included to use all it came with. Tired of the BS, Want REFUND.

Clear your inbox 98HOEONSIXEZ or just kindly refund me... as that's all i'll be replying with anyhow is my confirmation to wanting a refund at this point.

JL Audio
05-13-2009, 01:42 PM
So this guy has all this equipment in his truck, **** near 20k of it and doesn't even know much about car audio? That ***** about the deal man, hope something get worked out.

appreciate it.

Skip01
05-13-2009, 01:44 PM
That antenna thingy is another $100 or so to buy new....

But anyways that's like buying a head unit from someone and them saying "oh wait, I cant get the faceplate out of my glove box because im too lazy to open it" then expecting you to buy one to have your head unit work. :rolleyes:

I just called Kenwood and that is in fact the technical term for it ;)

Now too theLow, if he had listed in the thread for same price but said antenna does not come with it, would you have not bought it ?

Im sure ya got it for less than his asking if he said OBO

TKCARAUDIO
05-13-2009, 01:45 PM
You will have that with people. But if your getting a great discount be worth it

cj407
05-13-2009, 01:45 PM
the low...sorry bout the misfortune man....

JL Audio
05-13-2009, 01:46 PM
You will have that with people. But if your getting a great discount be worth it

nonsense. This is ca.com, my pennies have value everywhere on here. I could get a discount on supa's mom.. but doesn't mean she'd be worth it :fyi:

:)

JL Audio
05-13-2009, 01:47 PM
the low...sorry bout the misfortune man....

if he'd just clear his inbox or refund me already, I wouldn't have a problem lol.. appreciate it though bro. :crap: and I understand people saying it's a good deal.. well by all means, buy it from him and resell it for profit... I just want my refund at this point.

snoopdan
05-13-2009, 01:48 PM

perhaps, but if you were told that something isn't comming in the package you just paid for, wouldn't you also be worried about the equipment your getting in general? I know id be like "great, now what ELSE is wrong that im not being told about :crap:"

RidnClean
05-13-2009, 01:49 PM
x2 snoopdan.

next you know the face wont come down, or CDs cant eject.

snoopdan
05-13-2009, 01:51 PM
x2 snoopdan.

next you know the face wont come down, or CDs cant eject.

That exact thing has happened to me, the CD wouldnt eject. I about threw the head unit threw the wall at that point :mad:

JL Audio
05-13-2009, 01:51 PM
perhaps, but if you were told that something isn't comming in the package you just paid for, wouldn't you also be worried about the equipment your getting in general? I know id be like "great, now what ELSE is wrong that im not being told about :crap:"

that is what I thought immediatly but at that point I was tired of dealing with it anymore. i've sold a number of headunits on here and roe before and it wasn't hard for me to list what they came with.. even when asked, no matter how big the list was.. a simple opening of the package and review of it's contents wouldn't take over 10 minutes to do... but if some people don't have the time.. you know :rolleyes:

ChanzSafari
05-13-2009, 01:54 PM
Riding around with 25k rms takes up alot of time.

JL Audio
05-13-2009, 01:55 PM

oh snap son!

:veryhapp:

snoopdan
05-13-2009, 01:56 PM

that blue suede interior must of blinded him enough to where he can't see his PM inbox is full too.

JL Audio
05-13-2009, 01:59 PM
that blue suede interior must of blinded him enough to where he can't see his PM inbox is full too.

YO dawg this is x to the z xzibit and we heard you liked suede in your pm box dawg so we made your inbox full of it dawg so when you pm dawg you pming in suede! Of course that is if you ever clear your ****ing inbox so you can recieve msgs saying I want my refund.

...dawg :fyi:

snoopdan
05-13-2009, 02:00 PM
TheLow, don't make me cut you :fyi:

ChanzSafari
05-13-2009, 02:01 PM
Riding around with 25k watts rms, don't even know the exact number the port is tuned at or about the cage for the headunit? :confused: Hope nothing ever goes wrong with his *****.

JL Audio
05-13-2009, 02:02 PM
TheLow, don't make me cut you :fyi:
two things:
Here's your refund.
and you officially been pimped.

X2thaZ.

JL Audio
05-13-2009, 02:04 PM
Riding around with 25k watts rms, don't even know the exact number the port is tuned at or about the cage for the headunit? :confused: Hope nothing ever goes wrong with his *****.

well the guys at the shop seem to do a good job... just apparently a lazy one as they can't get an antenna wire from under a box. STILL wanting refund but his inbox is full and he hasn't moved since oh wow.. just then.. but his inbox is still full.

I want a refund.

JL Audio
05-13-2009, 02:05 PM
and just for the hell of it since you're viewing the thread now, i'd still like my refund.

mlstrass
05-13-2009, 02:07 PM
might consider having him refund a hundo or whatever, so you can buy a new thingy....

JL Audio
05-13-2009, 02:10 PM
might consider having him refund a hundo or whatever, so you can buy a new thingy....

nah i just want a full refund.

JL Audio
05-13-2009, 02:10 PM
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m247/Epyonic1543/refund.jpg

98HOEONSIXEZ
05-13-2009, 02:13 PM
LOL this is humorous.not towards you thelow,towards everyother ****er that was nice to me on my thread and then turns around and bashes me here.I would buy the antenna and sent it to you if it was that big of a deal,**** i was giving it to you at a STEAL,and stilllet you offer me A lower price SHIPPED.but anyways the money is inbetween my paypal account and my bank account therefore its not showing in my paypal account or my bank account so as soon as it gets there it will be sent back to you i promise

snoopdan
05-13-2009, 02:13 PM
I resent that, I was never nice to you on your thread :fyi:

98HOEONSIXEZ
05-13-2009, 02:15 PM
sorry it took me so long to respond,i was reading everybodys ******* responses. .it had me laughing pretty hard.And what the **** does it matter if i pay people to do my installs for me and dont know exactly how many square inches MY PORT is?oh sorry,it doesnt make a **** really.but its all good,i dont sweat the haters,or the WANNA bes

snoopdan
05-13-2009, 02:16 PM
sorry it took me so long to respond,i was reading everybodys ******* responses. .it had me laughing pretty hard.And what the **** does it matter if i pay people to do my installs for me and dont know exactly how many square inches MY PORT is?oh sorry,it doesnt make a **** really.but its all good,i dont sweat the haters,or the WANNA bes

oh boy, you just doomed yourself on ca.com :fyi:

98HOEONSIXEZ
05-13-2009, 02:17 PM
oh boy, you just doomed yourself on ca.com :fyi:

oh boy. . .your so cool. ..

JL Audio
05-13-2009, 02:18 PM
LOL this is humorous.not towards you thelow,towards everyother ****er that was nice to me on my thread and then turns around and bashes me here.I would buy the antenna and sent it to you if it was that big of a deal,**** i was giving it to you at a STEAL,and stilllet you offer me A lower price SHIPPED.but anyways the money is inbetween my paypal account and my bank account therefore its not showing in my paypal account or my bank account so as soon as it gets there it will be sent back to you i promise

.....you were giving it to anyone at a "steal", I only offered 50 less than what you were asking.. so i'm sure i'm not a special case..

why not just go ahead and refund me now and it'll be pending in your bank so when the money does show there it'll post first and then the refund will post after as you apparently already sent the money to your bank so.. if you refund me.. it'll post AFTER the money posts into your account.

still wanting a refund now but i'm sure i'll have to wait.... blah

pioneerpimp
05-13-2009, 02:20 PM
im sure the numbers that 30,000 dollar install is doing, my 5000 dollar install did plus some.

JL Audio
05-13-2009, 02:22 PM
also.. just for everyone's eyes as i'm immature:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLow
awaiting refund.

his response:

"lol i cant believe how childish and immature you were about this,just throwing it out on open forum after not getting a response after 2 hours. .but its all good. .you will have your money soon i promise sweetheart"

he called me sweetheart. <3

snoopdan
05-13-2009, 02:24 PM
ca.com ..... gets **** done.

98HOEONSIXEZ
05-13-2009, 02:24 PM
im sure the numbers that 30,000 dollar install is doing, my 5000 dollar install did plus some.

compare apples to apples,not apples to oranges buddy. .and what does numbers matter?as long as i like it thats all that matters right?
kthnx

98HOEONSIXEZ
05-13-2009, 02:25 PM

Quote:
awaiting refund.

his response:

"lol i cant believe how childish and immature you were about this,just throwing it out on open forum after not getting a response after 2 hours. .but its all good. .you will have your money soon i promise sweetheart"

only because you called me BOO. ..I figured you might like that lol

JL Audio
05-13-2009, 02:25 PM
compare apples to apples,not apples to oranges buddy. .and what does numbers matter?as long as i like it thats all that matters right?
kthnx

i'd like you to go ahead and refund me. that's all that matter right? This thread apparently isn't working out well for you nor your attitude that's showing.

98HOEONSIXEZ
05-13-2009, 02:27 PM

Quote:
awaiting refund.

his response:

ca.com ..... gets **** done.

I know,i heard about your mom :D

98HOEONSIXEZ
05-13-2009, 02:28 PM
Transaction Details

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Refund (Unique Transaction ID #8LN78137BF196224M)
In reference to: 5X6286147S156983W

Original Transaction
Date Type Status Details Gross Fee Net
May 11, 2009 Payment From Justin Wagers Refunded Details $550.00 USD -$16.25 USD $533.75 USD

Related Transactions
Date Type Status Details Gross Fee Net
May 13, 2009 Refund Pending ... -$550.00 USD $16.25 USD -$533.75 USD
May 13, 2009 Add Funds from a Bank Account Uncleared Details $533.75 USD $0.00 USD $533.75 USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Justin Wagers
Email:
ff7_justin@msn.com

Total Amount:
-$550.00 USD
Fee amount:
$16.25 USD
Net amount:
-$533.75 USD

Date:
May 13, 2009
Time:
11:26:51 PDT
Pending

Subject:
You have sent $533.75 USD to Justin Wagers with PayPal
Note:
sorry boo

98HOEONSIXEZ
05-13-2009, 02:28 PM
there you go sweety

but please keep the **** talking going ,this is fun

JL Audio
05-13-2009, 02:29 PM
only because you called me BOO. ..I figured you might like that lol

you called me boo by the way.. not me calling you it:

May 13, 2009 Note

* sorry boo

Refund From johnathan price Pending Details 550.00

once that clears.. this thread will be closed.. until then.. :/... i'd suggest you not smart off to the forum OGs, ca.com doesn't **** around.

snoopdan
05-13-2009, 02:29 PM
Well at least its a pending transaction at this point, so you're closer.

TurdFergueson2
05-13-2009, 02:30 PM

So you spent all the money you had on this build? You saying that you cannot refund him his money until Paypal transfers it? I don't know how much the item was purchased for, but that build is worth more than both my cars. I'm sure you didn't break yo self foo.

Edit: NVM...Money sent.

JL Audio
05-13-2009, 02:33 PM
So you spent all the money you had on this build? You saying that you cannot refund him his money until Paypal transfers it? I don't know how much the item was purchased for, but that build is worth more than both my cars. I'm sure you didn't break yo self foo.

Edit: NVM...Money sent.

money pending... i still don't have a cent.

grimreper912003
05-13-2009, 02:34 PM
Justin you never call me boo... WTF is this lol? Glad to see it all worked out though.

FootlongSam
05-13-2009, 02:34 PM

Its a done deal :rolleyes:

JL Audio
05-13-2009, 02:35 PM
Its a done deal :rolleyes:

done when the money shows in my account, pending doesn't mean **** on here.

JL Audio
05-13-2009, 02:36 PM
Justin you never call me boo... WTF is this lol? Glad to see it all worked out though.

I looeee you. Yes looeee.

I speak french good eh? looeeerrr.

98HOEONSIXEZ
05-13-2009, 02:46 PM

May 13, 2009 Note

* sorry boo

once that clears.. this thread will be closed.. until then.. :/... i'd suggest you not smart off to the forum OGs, ca.com doesn't **** around.

it took some digging thru the 30 pms you sent me but i finally found it
"
lol just ask one of your boys to check when they are taking it out. hopefully it'll have one, it looks like it does in that pic you sent me but hard to tell. ****ed cages **** to find for specific models :P you should already know if it has one or not player, you slacking on knowing your own gear BOO. "

see you called me boo first,boo. .i was just being nice and returning the favor

galacticmonkey
05-13-2009, 02:46 PM
kthnx

Who cares what you like? Its about what I like.

98HOEONSIXEZ
05-13-2009, 02:53 PM

May 13, 2009 Note

* sorry boo

Who cares what you like? Its about what I like.

i know,your mom told me

Cravingbass123
05-13-2009, 02:56 PM
OP you are a retard

i have only read the first post, and can conclude that you are overreacting

you only paid 600? you got a HELL OF A DEAL on that for 600, not that that enables 98hoeonsixes to not include something that should be included ( the antenna),

BUT

it was an honest mistake it sounds like
he didnt know before hand the antenna runs under the box, if he did he would have told you.

this is an honest mistake anyone could have made.
you are just way tooooo stingy OP

chill

oh look you only paid 550, lol............................................... .................
you should appreciate the deal you are getting and buy the antenna yourself, but no.......... ur a stingy ****

pioneerpimp
05-13-2009, 03:01 PM
kthnx

apples to oranges? if i had the money you put into this im sure it could be better in every way.

cj407
05-13-2009, 03:05 PM
nah man he's got "25k rms" but doesnt know what his impedence of his subs is at....could be at 2 ohm or 3 ohm reactive and he still pushing 25k dawg....see look my tag says it so it must be true.

98HOEONSIXEZ
05-13-2009, 03:13 PM
OP you are a retard

i have only read the first post, and can conclude that you are overreacting

you only paid 600? you got a HELL OF A DEAL on that for 600, not that that enables 98hoeonsixes to not include something that should be included ( the antenna),

BUT

it was an honest mistake it sounds like
he didnt know before hand the antenna runs under the box, if he did he would have told you.

this is an honest mistake anyone could have made.
you are just way tooooo stingy OP

chill

oh look you only paid 550, lol............................................... .................
you should appreciate the deal you are getting and buy the antenna yourself, but no.......... ur a stingy ****

thanks you bro,and to be honest i never said it came with a gps antenna to be truthful :D

apples to oranges? if i had the money you put into this im sure it could be better in every way.
if IF was a fifth we could all get drunk LOL

nah man he's got "25k rms" but doesnt know what his impedence of his subs is at....could be at 2 ohm or 3 ohm reactive and he still pushing 25k dawg....see look my tag says it so it must be true.

out of all the people man i thought you wouldnt stoop.but i cant say anything i stooped and ccame onto this trolling thread.

but in a way im glad it didnt work out

my boss just gave me 800 CASH for it :veryhapp:

thanks the low,sorry it didnt work out bud ill still be :toast:

im done with this thread,did everything he requested.
kthnxbye

na_rsx
05-13-2009, 03:16 PM
kthnx

its all about the deebeez :fyi:

hornedfrog1985
05-13-2009, 03:16 PM
if if was a burrito i would eat if.

ChanzSafari
05-13-2009, 03:17 PM
???

na_rsx
05-13-2009, 03:19 PM
"
lol just ask one of your boys to check when they are taking it out. hopefully it'll have one, it looks like it does in that pic you sent me but hard to tell. ****ed cages **** to find for specific models :P you should already know if it has one or not player, you slacking on knowing your own gear BOO. "

it could have been the other Boo, like peeka-boo, the "halloween" boo

dumb teenagers

JL Audio
05-13-2009, 03:21 PM
"

I was saying BOO for not knowing your own gear.. like BOOOOO...
ugh. **** i'll agree with you at this point sure i was calling you boo. :laugh:

ChanzSafari
05-13-2009, 03:23 PM
If he was through with the thread, why he still trolling? :rolleyes:

pioneerpimp
05-13-2009, 03:24 PM
if IF was a fifth we could all get drunk LOL

LOLLOOLOLOL ZOMG YOU FUNNIEZ>..!!! and im sure conincidentally youre boss just heard about this thread and said "yo dawg, i give you 8 benjamins for that".

shut your ****in mouth. you wasted money on **** you know nothing about so you can look like a hillybilly baller.

JL Audio
05-13-2009, 03:27 PM
my boss just gave me 800 CASH for it :veryhapp:

thanks the low,sorry it didnt work out bud ill still be :toast:

im done with this thread,did everything he requested.
kthnxbye

glad to hear about the 800 either way. Money is money regardless of the amount, you're happy you got the 800, i'm happy to have a refund... once it's actually not pending anymore.

:wave::smash:

NewAgeKing
05-13-2009, 03:34 PM
Another day of ca.com greatness.

Hope your refund comes through low. I wish i had 30 g's to blow on an install.

TnT_Sounds
05-13-2009, 03:34 PM
LOLLOOLOLOL ZOMG YOU FUNNIEZ>..!!! and im sure conincidentally youre boss just heard about this thread and said "yo dawg, i give you 8 benjamins for that".

shut your ****in mouth. you wasted money on **** you know nothing about so you can look like a hillybilly baller.

:laugh: ouch

Is that the new cool thing now to have a full PM box?

I lol'd when you shot that vid of your tahoe.. I was expecting a big rich black guy but you're white. :laugh:

speedfreak28
05-13-2009, 03:43 PM
bought a kenwood headunit off him a few days ago. Suppose to include a navi unit/music keg. I didn't have a problem with the transaction until several questions via PM, firstly he didn't know what all he had with it such as a cage for it etc, fine.. that's ok.. well then it goes on from there as I asked him to check a list for products supposed to be included with it.

First problem, I asked if he could look over a list provided at crutchfield and tell me what all he had on the list and what was missing... his response:

"man thats a bigass list lol...It has everything that i told you and it works lol.and i dont have time to go thru all that stuff"
don't have time or too lazy to? I suppose when you're repping RD's balls that hard, you're considered a busyman though.

Secondly.. he told me I would have to purchase an antenna for the navi unit because HE/INSTALLERS he's paying ran his antenna cable under the box and they didn't get it. Why would I have to ****ing purchase another one because of this? I already bought that one from you. How inconsiderate of a prink do you have to be to tell the buyer of your products they need to purchase more because you/your installers didn't feel like doing some other work to correct the situation and get the products I paid for?

here is that pm:
"ok you will need to get the antenna for the navigation,theres no way they could get it out because it was ran UNDER the sub box.anyways i got it in my possesion now.ill send it out tomorow or the next dayu .. whats your address"

Also.. was it that hard to just log into paypal and check my address I had included with the payment instead of asking again?

At this point I want a refund, I have told you this via PM just a few minutes ago.. but you being busy. I expect a refund today.. consider this a wake up call. Give people what they pay for and not be a lazy *** with an attitude.

pretty much your own fault if it didnt come with everything. If he sent you a response saying not sure what it came with, why the hell would u buy it? guess it doesnt matter now, hope the refund works out.

JL Audio
05-13-2009, 03:50 PM
pretty much your own fault if it didnt come with everything. If he sent you a response saying not sure what it came with, why the hell would u buy it? guess it doesnt matter now, hope the refund works out.

i bought it then asked.. i assumed he knew.. but then I asked because he didn't even know if it came with the cage for the headunit..

that's why :/.. :fyi: as stated in my first post.. he didn't know if it had a cage or not.. that's fine.. so here is a list of everything they come with, just wanted to make sure he checked for the main things such as the 19.5' cables etc..

it doesn't matter at this point, you're right there.. refunding is pending due to it not being in paypal so.. once it clears from his bank ( which is should if he has the funds in there ) .. then this thread will be closed. Otherwise he'll turn into a scammer and ramrod will have a fieldday as far as i'm concerned.

looking ok so far though.

JL Audio
05-13-2009, 03:51 PM
Another day of ca.com greatness.

Hope your refund comes through low. I wish i had 30 g's to blow on an install.

if i had 30gs i'd be spending it on an sq install instead of anything related to spl.

:rolleyes: hopefully my 550 will clear lol.. thanks for the kind words.

cj407
05-13-2009, 03:54 PM
f dat...30 gs would be me purchasing a house....can anyone say EQUITY

JL Audio
05-13-2009, 03:55 PM
f dat...30 gs would be me purchasing a house....can anyone say EQUITY

ho screw a house, I live in my speakerbox.

cj407
05-13-2009, 03:58 PM
i'm sure i could live in the one i'm building now...well atleast sleep in it....and put it by a house....make it the mother-in-law suite....lmao

taintedplay
05-13-2009, 04:07 PM
its like the aq2200d i bought off amemeber here, after he shipped it he was like i didnt have the cord, go buy one. i dont mind, but its kind of like.......i payed for that. now I have to go out of my way and go find one

JL Audio
05-13-2009, 04:10 PM
its like the aq2200d i bought off amemeber here, after he shipped it he was like i didnt have the cord, go buy one. i dont mind, but its kind of like.......i payed for that. now I have to go out of my way and go find one

yuppers. Just hassle you shouldn't/don't want to do deal with. Same thing for me regardless of the amount.

off subject but i have a bnib knob/cable for aq amps lol.. bought it from dj then changed my amps lol. go figure.

ampresearch
05-13-2009, 04:18 PM
i hate people that scam. drives me nuts. BUT in this case i dont see that at all. what i do see is if you read the whole thread the only one that looks bad is the OP. seems like you jumped the gun way to fast.

if he said you had to buy one and then you said no deal i thought it was included and then he said tuff chit, then he would be in the wrong. seems to me someone needs to back away from the red bull. lol.

i dont know the whole story since i cant see every PM. i'm just going by what you both have said in this thread and i think most rational people would agree.

Ellsworthz
05-13-2009, 04:29 PM
:popcorn:

Louisiana_CRX
05-13-2009, 05:40 PM
i'm glad everything worked out...:)

BigJoker
05-14-2009, 07:43 AM

:laugh: