PDA

View Full Version : Is there a component video imput in-dash dvd player?

gorillajoe
05-11-2009, 11:21 PM
I have been looking around trying to find a good in dash dvd player for my car, im wanting a double din but it really doesn't matter. I stay in my car alot and was wondering if there are any known players with a component input that is not overly expensive....

I'm looking because i would like to have the luxury of plugging in my PS3 whenever i feel like i want to, and would rather not use a composite input unless the difference wouldn't even be noticeable on a 7" screen.

fasfocus00
05-11-2009, 11:24 PM
I have been looking around trying to find a good in dash dvd player for my car, im wanting a double din but it really doesn't matter. I stay in my car alot and was wondering if there are any known players with a component input that is not overly expensive....

I'm looking because i would like to have the luxury of plugging in my PS3 whenever i feel like i want to, and would rather not use a composite input unless the difference wouldn't even be noticeable on a 7" screen.

your answer

Sarthos
05-12-2009, 04:15 PM
I hardly notice a component/composite difference on my 28" TV, so you should be fine with composite on a 7" screen. Component inputs on like a 15" flip-down monitor would be nice though.

gorillajoe
05-12-2009, 09:01 PM
i didn't really think there would be difference on such a small screen but thanks for the clarification!