PDA

View Full Version : Decent set of speakers

04f150lv
05-11-2009, 05:38 AM
Hey guys...

through a small amount of time I've always read through the site for information and such. never had to post. I do now!

I have a 2004 F150 with a pioneer F900BT installed.
I also have a 60amp fuse powering a power akoustik amp, not the best its actually pushing my subs hard with it's 700W rms continuous power, I was surprised...
behind that is a set of 10" phoenix gold RSD10d subs...

I have installed over factory speakers 2 sets of a pioneer TS sears 6x8"s... great speaker, decent sound... paid $70 a pair... however my deck is turned p to 50+ all the tyme and those speakers just blew..... I needed something thats gonna hold its own value and own up to some serious sound, after some research and a few weeks of waiting I purchases two sets of Polk audio MM571's great speaker! has crossovers little too small in the door to mount the crossovers and way.. after some 5hours of regret to the $331 price tag I can't afford they were returned.

Does anyone know of a decent set of speakers for $100 plus or minus some $$$ a set, that wont blow and sound decent?

Any cheap dynamat? I need to bad... lol my truck bed rattles like a mofo.... lol

Thanks guys...

~Louis

04f150lv
05-12-2009, 12:55 PM
wow! thnx for all the awesome replies!
40 ppl looked and not one knew the answer!

On this forum and this level of question I assumed some body would know after maybe 15 people...
but you know what assumes means..... you make an *** out of u n me... so wtvr! thnx! I'll be sure to tell all my friends about this forums level of basic ability!

microhaxo
05-12-2009, 01:48 PM
Edead is an alternative to dynamat.

Edit, you wont get kind replies with that attitude, this isnt a hotline that caters to your every need, also you made the post at 3 AM, most of us have something called JOBS and dont actually get home until ~ 5 pm...

Think about that next time you go off.

SicAudio
05-12-2009, 01:55 PM
email me for a nice set of efficient components for about 100 shipped. i can do a good deal on MBQuart right now. bnib 2 yr warranty from factory.

DEdwards
05-12-2009, 02:10 PM
wow! thnx for all the awesome replies!
40 ppl looked and not one knew the answer!

On this forum and this level of question I assumed some body would know after maybe 15 people...
but you know what assumes means..... you make an *** out of u n me... so wtvr! thnx! I'll be sure to tell all my friends about this forums level of basic ability!

boo this man!!!

lol